Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is Black Jesus?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is Black Jesus?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who is Black Jesus?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who is Black Jesus?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who is Black Jesus?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who is Black Jesus?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who is Black Jesus?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who is Black Jesus?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who is Black Jesus?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Jesus

Black Jesus

Who is Black Jesus?  Empty
PostSubject: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 5:25 am

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to make this thread so you guys can know a few things about me irl (If you want to know anything else other than what I post here feel free to ask)

My name is Josiah Rowe, 15 years of age. I am African American, Puerto Rican and Caucasian. I'm from Lexington but I reside in Dayton Ohio. Huge fan of WWE, J. Cole,  Scream Queens,  New York Knicks, and I almost got away with it. Ive been efedding for about a year and a half. And yeah, I like to eat chocolate cake with mayonnais and pickle relish.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 5:29 am

Nice to meet you and everything but, African-American and Caucasian? Is that, like, a rare mix? I'm from Australia so I actually don't know but it seems rare to me.
Back to top Go down
Black Jesus

Black Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 5:31 am

keelancetinich wrote:
Nice to meet you and everything but, African-American and Caucasian? Is that, like, a rare mix? I'm from Australia so I actually don't know but it seems rare to me.
My mom is Caucasian and Puerto Rican and my dad is black and Puerto Rican and lol
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 8:34 am

I opened this thread hoping to get the real scoop on how Jesus is actually black and all I get is this african american, puerto rican and caucasian dude talking about eating chocolate cake with mayonnais

:dave:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 10:48 am

I'm Black God
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 1:37 pm

GAH!!!!   Another person from Lexington?  I Went to school at Transy for a while, and JJ Silva lives in Lexington.  WTF?

Anyways, welcom on board.  Does this mean you are half Puerto Rican and a quarter of the others?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 1:44 pm

I live in Lexington. But I'm pretty sure that JJ resides in Louisville. Also Zack Crash is from Lexington if I'm not mistaken but he is currently going to school at Northern Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 1:47 pm

Zack and I both live in Greater Cincinnati currently.  Not together, but we hang and play D&D and occasionally make movies.  And holy cow.  Really Marco?  This is amazing so many people from one general area end up in the same spot!
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 2:08 pm

Welcome dude. Mixing races is great.
I'm Jamaican, Scottish, and Indian so yeah black, white and indian basically.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 2:09 pm

BB Vita wrote:
Welcome dude. Mixing races is great.
I'm Jamaican, Scottish, and Indian so yeah black, white and indian basically.
Welcome to the club :dave:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 2:11 pm

Welcome though, BJ. I hope you been over to the Bronx, especially Fordham :whew:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 2:52 pm

Black Jesus wrote:
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to make this thread so you guys can know a few things about me irl (If you want to know anything else other than what I post here feel free to ask)

My name is Josiah Rowe, 15 years of age. I am African American, Puerto Rican and Caucasian. I'm from Lexington but I reside in Dayton Ohio. Huge fan of WWE, J. Cole,  Scream Queens,  New York Knicks, and I almost got away with it. Ive been efedding for about a year and a half. And yeah, I like to eat chocolate cake with mayonnais and pickle relish.
We could be related lol. My last name is Rowe too and my mom's family is from Dayton, Ohio :dave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 5:42 pm

Nice to meet you and all, but you're human? I'm from Mars so that's, like, a rare species around here.
Back to top Go down
Ryder

Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 5:53 pm

Respect the blender of ethnicities man. My great ancestor sailed with Columbus and fucked a Native, so I'm Spanish, Caucasian, and Native.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 6:19 pm

Nice to meet you. Have fun here.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  EmptyJuly 28th 2016, 6:27 pm

My kids will be half Half Indian/half pale...that counts, right?

Anyway, welcome my man! The gimmick seems legit, so I'm sure you'll have no problem finding your footing here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Black Jesus?    Who is Black Jesus?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is Black Jesus?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1