Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

So what do you think about Jesus? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

So what do you think about Jesus? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
So what do you think about Jesus? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
So what do you think about Jesus? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
So what do you think about Jesus? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
So what do you think about Jesus? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
So what do you think about Jesus? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
So what do you think about Jesus? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

So what do you think about Jesus?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

So what do you think about Jesus? Empty
PostSubject: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 1:14 pm

Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” (John 20:29)

If you continue to doubt, you will never find. If you look for flaws, you will get them but the Lord says:

(Deuteronomy 4:29) "But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

:punk:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 1:22 pm

HBB is back! Holy shit
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 1:27 pm

:punk:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 1:46 pm

He is our Savior
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 2:16 pm

:why: WTF HBB coming on, and who locked GI's thread, what????????
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 2:54 pm

So what do you think about Jesus? KaneUndertakerMichaels_display_image
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 3:50 pm

An-Nisa [4:171]: O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 4:11 pm

TLA wrote:
An-Nisa [4:171]: O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

Beware of false teachings like this. Muslims will surely hinder you from the truth(By altering a few words in the Holy Bible in their words.)with their "Muhammad The Prophet" who was later exposed and "Allah" who is just an idol God made by Muslims.

There is only one God that is Jehovah, Yahweh and the Lord All-Powerful.

(2 Peter 1-3) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Even Jesus tells us to beware of false teachers and even them...

Matthew 7:21-23  "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

Watch out.
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 4:32 pm

Alpha and Omega
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 10:10 pm

Heart Break Boy wrote:
TLA wrote:

Beware of false teachings like this. Muslims will surely hinder you from the truth(By altering a few words in the Holy Bible in their words.)with their "Muhammad The Prophet" who was later exposed and "Allah" who is just an idol God made by Muslims.

There is only one God that is Jehovah, Yahweh and the Lord All-Powerful.

(2 Peter 1-3) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Even Jesus tells us to beware of false teachers and even them...

Matthew 7:21-23  "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!

Watch out.
:dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 2:39 am

He's a fuckboy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 3:57 am

So.... did you end up finding Demon?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 6:39 am

Always hate about cross-religion debate.... I know one religion always thinks that they are the best religion and the other is not. No matter it's Christian, Muslim or any religion. The argue will never end, I suppose.....
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 7:47 am

Muslims and Christians believe in the same God anyway.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 8:27 am

Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
Always hate about cross-religion debate.... I know one religion always thinks that they are the best religion and the other is not. No matter it's Christian, Muslim or any religion. The argue will never end, I suppose.....
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 8:48 am

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
Agreed.
I also agree with this. I wasn't trying to start a debate I was just answering the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 18th 2014, 12:05 am

TLA wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
Agreed.
I also agree with this. I wasn't trying to start a debate I was just answering the question.
I agree in the name of science!
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 18th 2014, 12:49 am

TLA wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
Agreed.
I only did mine because I figured it would lure out of HBB out of whatever cave he is living in. And I succeeded. :drank:

Anyway, as it is, there is no best religion. Awful things they are.

OK. Maybe Buddhism, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 2:58 pm

GI Styles wrote:
TLA wrote:
Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
Agreed.
I only did mine because I figured it would lure out of HBB out of whatever cave he is living in. And I succeeded. :drank:

Anyway, as it is, there is no best religion. Awful things they are.

OK. Maybe Buddhism, but that's it.
Buddhism actually makes a very clear sense. Laws of cause and effect, and that the human himself shapes his own destiny.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 8:22 pm

Haruna Sakazaki wrote:

This is a fact but to follow and to know Jesus is no religion. 

In fact Jesus speaks nothing about these labels in the Scriptures. Many people in the world that carry on about the best religion whether they're Christians, Muslims are just fooling themselves and disobeying God by making "Religion" out to be their idol. 

One of the many reasons why I don't call myself Christian, Catholic, or any other label. I'm simply a follower of Jesus Christ by applying his word to my life. Another fact is just because people call themselves one of these labels doesn't mean God is pleased with them. There are just as many fakes as there are people who don't believe.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 3:52 am

Heart Break Boy wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:

This is a fact but to follow and to know Jesus is no religion. 

In fact Jesus speaks nothing about these labels in the Scriptures. Many people in the world that carry on about the best religion whether they're Christians, Muslims are just fooling themselves and disobeying God by making "Religion" out to be their idol. 

One of the many reasons why I don't call myself Christian, Catholic, or any other label. I'm simply a follower of Jesus Christ by applying his word to my life. Another fact is just because people call themselves one of these labels doesn't mean God is pleased with them. There are just as many fakes as there are people who don't believe.

And people call atheists douchebags. Christians are the only people in the world pretentious enough to refuse to call their religion a religion. We've got this language for a reason- To label things. You can't just refuse a label in a lame duck attempt to try and make your belief in zombies and/or liches better than other peoples belief in elephant gods and ghosts. They are basically the same thing, which is why we made the word religion in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you think about Jesus?   So what do you think about Jesus? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what do you think about Jesus?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1