Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

J-Dynasty 2?
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 3rd 2016, 11:40 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Hugging the CITV briefcase and just shaking his head, Tiberius Jones appears seated Indian style on a table in the middle of no where in particular.

I just don’t get how they treat the rightful Mr.CITV, and should be Answers World Champion, the way they do. Just two weeks ago I was headlining Showdown and making this show more money than anyone has in the entirety of it’s existence when the world tuned in to see me kick Ares’s ass and become world champion, and on that night I pinned him square in the middle of that ring! And though my detractors might claim it wasn’t a title match, everyone in this business knows, and knows very well even while Ares hides behind “feuding” with his medieval roleplaying buddy Lannister, that I am the rightful champion! Yet I am punished with some barbaric three degrees of hell match! Forget how this shithole continues to rely on extreme matches whenever they want to sell an event, yet tried to paint Hexa-gun as the bad guys for trying to keep to tradition of extreme rules, instead think about how messed up it is that I should be wrestling in the main event defending my championship! It gets worse, now I’ve got to face this CARNIVAL BARKER Matt Ryder? It just ain’t right, it just ain’t right!

He's a fucking commentator!

Now don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with commentary. Hell I use to work as a member of the stage crew, putting up the ring, hell sometimes I’d even record shows just to make ends meet while paying my way through wrestling school! The thing is, I did all of that to pay my dues and break into this business, while Matt Ryder did it because he was already a superstar and the business broke him!

Now apparently Matt Ryder has some criticism to throw my way, which would have been fine if it had stopped there with him doing what he does best, you know…..talking about others! What really bothered me is he talked about himself…….his problems…..and who knows what after I fell into deep slumber. Nobody wants to hear about some conflict with Omerta. Nobody wants to hear about him turning his life or career, or whatever, around. For sure nobody cares about how Matt Ryder FEELS, AHAHAHAHAAHA, about what others think or say about him. No, Matt Ryder’s sole purpose in existing should be about sitting back and giving commentary over what really matters, so even if he’s trying to insult me by nitpicking certain events, bringing up that bastard Tybull while ignoring my many successes, it’s better than when he spends any singular moment talking about himself rather than me! In fact, since Matt Ryder is having some sort of life crisis trying to step back into this business like an out shape dad trying to go back to night clubs after the realizes how boring his life has become, I guess I’ll have to take the responsibility Matt Ryder left behind by taking the role of commentator, because someone around here has to remind these people of what occurred at Pain for Pride, where I became Mr.CITV!

Jones opens up the briefcase to reveal an iPad, sunglasses, and a Matt Ryder headband. Jones puts on the sunglasses and headband, then does a sassy neck roll before blurting out of course….

Woo Woo Woo, you know it!

Jones get’s off the table with his iPad but before taking a seat on the chair there he stops to look around, then focuses on the singular chair, breaking out of his Matt Ryder character.

Damn, I’ve only been Matt Ryder for five seconds and I’m already put on a higher tier than the original, they’d never let the real Matt Ryder commentate all by himself!

Jones shakes his head and laughs at his self, overwhelmed by how much of a jerk he is being towards Matt Ryder.

I don’t even know why I’m doing the man dirty like this. Ah fuck it, I don’t care.

Jones re-enters into Matt Ryder character as he sits and turns on the iPad which plays an edited version of Pain for Pride cuts.

It’s Matt Ryder here for all my broskis out there that were busy getting their glitter tan lotion on at the beach and had to miss Pain for Pride, I’ve got a totally rad, but condensed, replay of the Cash in the Vault match where you all know Tiberius Jones dominated!

Tiberius Jones appears at Pain for Pride on top of a 20 foot ladder and hits the head hunter on a familiar white Pizza Boy like body that has Nas’ black face edited onto it.

And right off the bat it was black on black violence bros, where Jones knocked the last piece of black off the Nas with a devastating dropkick to the head! He just wasn’t the same after this match! Don’t worry bros, I’m sure Nas is fine, I once had a tan just as deep as the Nas’ that came off in a manner of weeks too.

Tiberius Jones rises as a clip where Chris Elite’s face is edited on tries to hit what appears to be a Caustic Echo upon Jones, only for Jones to spew mist, followed by a Kamehameha, and the Stroke of Midnight.

And there was Chris Elite living up to the suicide kid moniker by even trying to stand up to Jones!

The clip maybe not even at PFP has the edited faces of Rex Mcallister and Phoenix Winterborn falling to their doom off a tipped over ladder.

Jones didn’t even have to be in sight to take out the trash with the power of his brain, broskis! I’d say it’s the Almighty Push, but Jones isn’t a narutard broskis!

The clip shows an edited Rhaegar handcuffing himself to Jones, odd that Jones wouldn’t resist.

And this was the point in the match where that coward Rhaegar tried to force Jones carry him to the briefcase by handcuffing himself to the odds on favourite!

While Jones was dazed the edited Rhaegar removes the handcuffs. The camera reveals later the edited Rhaegar is handcuffed to a ladder and falls into a pile of tables, ladders and chairs on the side of the ring as it tips over.

Did you see that broskis?! TJ played possum and got that coward to leave his side, and just after it Rhaegar’s career was cut short for good!

Edited Tig Kelly and Angelo Brando take Headhunters from Jones.

Jones was just swatting these dudes like Long Island flies! But oh no…..not this!

An edited Nick Angel takes a powerbomb onto the tip of an oak table! Tiberius Ryder drops the iPad as Nick’s head bounces off the tip of that oak table and TR rises to his feet as it ends, taking off his glasses and wiping a tear away from his eye.

I forgot how brutal that was bros, my bro Nick…..I really like Nick Angel, he’s just like me, another guy who just never had what it took to cut it in this business after all these years but sure does keep on trying, woo woo woo, you know I love you Nick! I’m glad I’ll never have to wrestle a talent like Tiberius Jones, the entire carnage that would befall on your long island hero would just be too much for me to save face! You know I got to keep the positive energy going…..remember how to do it, remember the protest formation and motto to do at each EAW event broskis!

*Fist Pump* *Fist Pump* NEVER FORCE MATT RYDER TO FACE TIBERIUS JONES! *Fist Pump* *Fist Pump* NO SERIOUSLY MANAGEMENT BROS, THAT WOULDN’T BE COOL BROS!

He takes off the headband and looks to the floor.

No, a match against him would be my funeral.

Jones out of Ryder character raises his head and smiles at the camera.
J.D. Damon
Post August 3rd 2016, 11:30 pm by J.D. Damon
Voltage Promo 1 – Hardcore Warrior

Gentlemen, I know what you all have been thinking; I know what you all have been wondering. The number one question that has kept each and every one of you up at night, tossing and turning, is when in the FUCK is J.D. Damon going to show up? And, just like that, I come out of the wood work; ready for war, because that’s exactly what this is, isn’t it? This match that our new fearless leader, Carlos Rosso, booked last week is a WAR. A Championship Scramble match in which SIX of us will walk into the match with our eyes on the prize – the prize being the newly reinstated Hardcore Championship. However, only ONE of us will be fortunate enough to walk out with that championship belt. Excuse me, let me get back on the word that I used just seconds ago… WAR. This match is a goddamn war. This match will not be for the faint at heart. This match will be brutal, chaotic, and extreme. And you know what, gents? I’ll let you all in on a little secret of mine – I AM FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS MATCH! I’m pumped. I’m ready. But, the question that I have for you five is… are you ready? Are you ready to enter this battle – this war – and fight like men? Heh, I highly doubt it. Just by looking over the list of names that are thrown into this match, I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of you run away like the scared little girls that you are. You can deny it all you want, but just admit it… the majority of you rejects are terrified of what this match entails. This isn’t a fair fight, not at all. This match? Anything and everything is legal. You can’t reach for the ropes in hopes for a rope break. You can’t cry to the referee that I beat your skull in with a steel chair. You can’t roll out to the outside and get yourself counted out. Hell no! This match, bitches, is my personal playground! “But, wait – J.D., just a few months ago were you not calling yourself ‘The Purist?’ Did you not claim to be the greatest technical wrestler that this company has ever been fortunate to have?” You see, that’s the beautiful thing! I’m J.D. fucking Damon! I am what I like to call a… hybrid athlete. I adapt to my environment. But, what I really enjoy? What really turns me on? What really gets me off is a match like this. Hell, you all witnessed just a few weeks back the insane death match I had against Kenny Drake. Drake and I tore one another apart! Our blood stained the canvas of this ring! The good part of the entire front row was wearing our blood like fucking souvenirs! Phoenix Winterborn… Nathan Fiora… Maero… Scott Diamond… Marco Fedor… you all think that you know what this match is all about. You only THINK! But, in reality, you all have no goddamn idea what you have gotten yourselves into.

Phoenix Winterborn, Nathan Fiore, and Marco Fedor, I might as well lump all three of you rejects into one group, because when I sat and listened to all of your little promos, you all sounded exactly the same. The three of you represent this new era in Elite Answers Wrestling. All three of you have high hopes to walk into this match Sunday night on Voltage to walk out with the Hardcore Championship in your possession, and that is absolutely awesome! Everyone news to have goals in life. But, what the three of you need to quickly realize is that your chances of walking out of this match with that championship, let alone walk out of the match in one piece, is slim to none. Your odds are not very good, much like the odds of the Tampa Bay Rays actually winning the World Series this year. Newsflash, folks: IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I get it, the three of you have stars in your eyes and you all enjoy the spotlight. You all enjoy walking down to the ring as the retarded EAW universe shower you with cheers. The thing that the three of you need to realize right now is that the fans do not care about you. They don’t give a rat’s ass about you. They will turn on your ass in a heartbeat. And deep down they want nothing more than to watch the three of you get your skulls caved in by The Ultimate Disharmony himself, J.D. Damon. And you know what? For once in my career I am actually going to give the EAW universe what they want. They want the blood of Winterborn, Fiore, and Fedor shed? Well, Jesus Christ, that’s exactly what I am going to give them. They ask… and they shall receive. This whole new era that the three of you represent is just a crock of shit. Nobody cares about your little new era. The only era that matters – the only era that is even fucking relevant – is the era in which J.D. Damon rules with an iron fist! I ruled this roster as the Pure Champion for four months, and I will do that once again when I am crowned the new Hardcore Champion! You want to know what the three of you have in common? Besides being completely clueless, but that’s something we all already knew. No, the one thing that the three of you have in common is that you all – at one point or another – attempted to get rid of me. Phoenix tried and failed. Fiora tried, and what happened? Oh, he failed miserably, too! Fedor thought he could go one-on-one with me just a couple of weeks ago, but I showed him what I am really made of. By the way, Marco, how did that chair being smashed into your brainless skull feel? Not too good? That’s unfortunate for you, because you will be reliving that moment in just a few days.

And then we have Maero and Scott Diamond, the two men that may actually be a real threat in this match. Maero, when I look at you I see someone who may be just as deranged and demented as I am. I see a man who enjoys creating carnage just like me. But, unlike me, you lack the drive to actually succeed in this company. You better not think that I have forgotten about what happened on Turbo last week. You were nothing more than dead weight in that match. Do you honestly think that we needed either you or your little lackey Matsuda? Kenny and I would have been completely fine without the two of you. But, whatever; what happened on Turbo no longer matters. That match is in the past, and in the past it will stay. Maero, you need to stop living in your little fantasy Wizard of Oz world with that creep ass child that thinks he is some kind of fucking wizard, and realize, just like the others, what you have agreed to. The five of you have practically signed your own death sentences. Congratulations, you’re all idiots.
Nathan Fiora
Post August 3rd 2016, 9:30 pm by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE III: NO MERCY GIVEN.

[The scene begins with the view of a man’s waist, with the man holding pictures of two different people.  The scene continues to change as the pictures change.  There is then a picture of Nathan Fiora and is compared to the EAW roster.  Individual pictures of EAW superstars are shown along Nathan and they are burned.  By the end of the burning, Fiora is the only man standing.  The camera is then lifted and the man turns out to be Nathan Fiora, who is smiling.]

THE PERFECTION OF LIFE COMES IN ME. NO OTHER MAN ALIVE CAN DO WHAT I DO.

Comparisons are useless.  You can compare one man or woman to another person; there will always be a difference.  The gifted do not blend with the plain and the rich do not associate themselves with the poor.  That’s the sick and sad reality of life on planet Earth, but you must cope with it if you have any shot of survival.  It’s different in Elite Answers Wrestling and not in a good way.  Every week is a war to show assertiveness and keep yourself inside of a jungle full of hungry predators and hungrier prey.  Some people don’t realize that this system is around and go through the motions; they’re dead in a month.  Others stay around, but can’t manage to stay alive; they’re eaten alive.  This isn’t a land full of unicorns and rainbows; it’s a land full of hell and death.  Marco Fedor doesn’t realize that this is the case and he keeps living in his bubble gum-filled fantasy.  Someone is going to pop the bubble very soon and I sure as hell want it to be me.  You’ve denied that you’re not like me and that I’m something you fight against, but you still look up to me and strive for it.  You can admit it, kid; I won’t judge you for it.  Who wouldn’t want to be the best thing going on in Voltage today?  My confidence and love for wrestling every night are shown in everything I do.  I don’t just sit on the bleachers; I’m always out there, making the night even more amazing than it usually is.  Yeah, I talk all the trash in the world, but you can not deny that I prove my worth in the ring.  There are scars and bruises all over my body by the end of the night, but I still have enough respect and love for this business to get my ass up the next morning.  I don’t blame Marco at all for his stupidity for the real world; he’s a mere child, getting his feet wet inside of an ocean.  He believes he has more heart than me, yet I’ve been in this business a lot longer than he has.  Doesn’t that seem a bit idiotic for him to say that?  Yes; that’s a common theme with Kiddy Fedor.  He has not learned how to swim and see that his kindness will only result in hatred and domination.  His weaknesses are out there and everyone will take advantage of them just to advance into a higher spot in the card.  If I was talking to you two months ago, Fedor, I’d tell you that you’re right to dream and want diamonds and gold, but now is a different time.  People have to learn that success isn’t a field full of roses and I had to learn that the hard way.  I had to get spit on and disrespected so I could have a chance in EAW.  These people support you because they’ll support anyone.  Don’t feel so special; all of the basic and happy-go-lucky stars in this company have had the same road as you, Marco.  

[Nathan grabs one of the burned pictures.  This particular picture seems to be semi-burned, but the face is still visible.  The face in the picture resembles the face of Phoenix Winterborn.  It appears to be a picture of him in his younger days.  He Fiora takes a second to look at the picture and pauses.]

An example of not realizing reality is my friend, Phoenix Winterborn.  He hasn’t seen the light and for that, he’s been losing again and again, hoping for an opportunity to come.  This is your future, kid, unless you decide to grow some balls and stop hiding under that mask of yours.  Do you really want this?  Yes, because apparently you won’t be like Phoenix!  How?  How are you going to not be like him?  What are you going to do?  Use the power of sprinkles and cupcakes?  Give me a break.  This is your final warning, Fedor.  From now on, I am done with giving you and other men a chance at realizing what the truth is.  Don’t be crying like a little punk when you don’t get the Hardcore Title around your waist.  I will kick your face, pin you and finally reach the promised land.  There will the no mercy in my eyes and I sure as hell won’t feel bad about crushing your young and candyland dreams.  You may call me arrogant, but I won’t give a damn.  I have a plan and I have the answer to my goal; you are just going with things.  Let me tell you what happens when you go out there without any plan: you crash and burn.  When you take a test and expect to pass without studying, you fail.  You may catch up to me in that pond, but you do know what happens when a big fish sees a smaller one.  I will consume you like that fish and end this ridiculous campaign.  Your blandness and lack of transparency can be seen by all these people.  I don’t envy you or anything like that.  Stop pretending like I want to be you; I never want to be a colorless soul in a colorful world.  How do you live with yourself?  The amount of times that you’ve contradicted yourself are ridiculous.  You say that people booed me yet you told me people cheer for me and like me for who I am?  I am not fake; I’m as real as anyone can be.  I’m telling the truth; it’s not my fault if you’re too arrogant to follow my words.  The people’s opinions don’t really matter at this point; this is about the title.  If you’re going to define your life based on the people’s opinions, I’d recommend you to stay home and stick to social media.  What happens when the people start booing you and leaving you behind, huh?  “I don’t know”.  Of course you don’t.  You are not who you say you are and I will expose the truth and make the common people rise against the lies.  Don’t worry, Marco, I will follow your final wishes as I give you the attention you want.  Then I’ll beat you in the front of the world, making all your words false, just like your personality and make this right.  The voices of your heads will be liars.  I also have a voice and it’s telling me take you down to hell and let you drop into the darkness.  There will be a lot to pay in this week’s Voltage and I just hope you’re ready for all of that.  I’d also recommend you to get into the best clothes that you have because you’re going to be attending your funeral.  I will end you and it’ll feel so good.  Like I said, the mercy is now gone.

[Fiora is handed a kendo stick by one of the cameramen accompanying him.  Nathan asks for some water as he drinks it slowly and drops the rest all over himself.  He immediately begins to mock someone.  He’s speaking gibberish for a second and begins to walk around foolishly.  The people in the background begin to laugh as Fiora shows his signature smirk.]

“I a big bad monster!  Look at me; I going to make you regret.  This is reawakening for me”.  Am I supposed to be taking this guy seriously?  Look, I know you spent probably 20 bucks on your setup, but at least try to sound scary and like an actual threat...Wait.  You got children with you?!  Man, you are a sick motherfucker.  I’m just hoping that those kids were not scarred for life with you giving them a dollar for this whole skit.  Let me guess, did you go out in a babysitting spree just to get these kids?  Smart choice, not on the parent’s side, though.  Okay, okay, I’ll stop with the joke Maero the Molestro.  If you are reawakening, what makes you think you have a chance against me or the other four guys in the match?  This is a serious question.  You must of sucked so much for you to get a makeover...And you got tubby talker with you too?!  Geez.  You don’t help your case by calling me “hot shit”.  Let’s see...that’s the millionth time someone’s said that?  And that comparison...what the hell was that?  I think the point of this whole discussion is that this reawakening crap isn’t helping because you seem just as bad as you were before.  I’m not going to address this ego trip anymore.  You just have to accept it, Maero.  I don’t need your respect and your opinion of me is not going to keep me up at night.  This is a fight; not a kissing ass campaign.  Speaking of your opinions, I don’t want any lessons from you.  The children probably don’t want to learn any more lessons from you either, man.  If you want me to take you seriously, then act like something everyone should be concerned about.  Stop being such a weirdo and get face to face with me.  Now, I’ll stop with my games; it was fun while they lasted.  I’ll treat you with the respect that you want by spitting in your face and saying what I think of you.  Don’t like that?  I couldn’t care any less.  What I can guarantee you is a lot of blood and pain, which are surprisingly some of your biggest fetishes.  Weapons will be used, and trust me on the fact that weapons are my specialty.  I am from Chicago, the land of extreme, all out trash talk, and warfare.  So don’t be surprised when your pain drug begins to fail and you begin to feel hungover.  This won’t be me letting you win and every time you think you’re going to win, I’ll be right there.  Oh, you have a pinfall?  I’ll break it.  Wow, you’re about to make someone submit?  I’ll interfere.  Uh, you’re going to beat me?  Not gonna happen.  This Sunday will not be a good place to be around Nathan Fiora.  The whole world will see what happens when I get a weapon into my hands and cause havok.  By the way, other people that weren’t mentioned...I’m coming for you all.  I don’t give a damn about who you may be, but your impressions leaves me amused.  Y’all are some jokes; who let you into this match?  There are tons of other guys who have been busting their asses and some other guys get and waste the opportunity?  I guess that’s the reality of this company, but it just makes this whole situation easier for me.  This blatant lack of respect towards Voltage just shows why I’m going to be the next Hardcore Champion of Voltage.  There is no man alive who’s like me and there will be no one who will be compared to me.  I am one, I am the best.  My glory is...universal.  

YOU CAN’T STOP ME.  THIS IS THE FIORA REGIME.

[Nathan grabs his picture and tapes it on the camera.  There’s a lot of background noise heard as the camera focuses on the picture of Fiora.  It seems to be a very old picture, with a young red-haired woman and a young man who resembles Nathan.  The camera slowly fades to black.]

Last edited by Nathan Fiora on August 4th 2016, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Cage.
Post August 3rd 2016, 9:23 pm by Cage.
Are you that much of a fucking idiot? If I didn't care about becoming World Heavyweight Champion I wouldn't have gone through all this trouble wanting to get a fucking match with you, I wouldn't have challenged you. I wouldn't say in my sit down interview with Stew that I'm here to be the World Heavyweight Champion. The problem here is that I don't give a fuck about you, I don't care about what you have to say because your words are meaningless just like your championship reign. They handed me a title shot because the champion wasn't going to get his title back unless I gave back the title because you damn sure wasn't taking it from me because you cannot beat me. I have no balls, I'm a coward, oh shut the fuck up. You are the same man who is a former member of Demons Council, you were underneath someone as I've never been underneath. I've always been the alpha, and I find it HILARIOUS have the audacity to talk about packing my bags and leaving? You are like every man I've faced since returning, but while you weren't here and was coming up with another shitty gimmick and persona to live by. I was carrying this company 24/7 every night my music hit I was the man they relied on to deliver in that ring I did. See you know nothing about delivering because the only time you've been relevant and your title reign as meant anything is when I stole the championship. That world championship will forever be known as the title made for scumbags, and I can be a real dirty scumbag if it comes down to it. That title hasn't mean shit and if it meant so much you wouldn't have allowed me to take it which I did quite easily, as long as there's air in your lungs I won't be World Heavyweight Champion? Is that all? I have to incapacitate you and leave you catatonic to get you out of the way? No problem because the only way you'll stop me from becoming World Heavyweight Champion is by killing me you and sure as hell don't have the balls to stop me from taking that title from you. You can awaken whatever beast, you can dig deep and unleash some tricks, doesn't matter, I'm not afraid of you. I'm not shaking in my boots, you can be bigger and stronger, taller than me. I don't care about what you did in other promotions. That shit is irrelevant to me, and I don't care about your journey because you've met a roadblock and your caught like a deer in the headlights and I'll have my finger on that trigger. This man is talking cryptic ladies and gentleman, talking about this other side, this alter ego that probably gives him more power. Are you superman? You do use a move called the superman punch? Are you the man of the steel? See I don't believe in power, I don't believe in suppressing some kinda hidden secrets. I'm ready for anything and everything you have got to deliver because like I said, YOU CAN'T FUCKING BEAT ME! The one possibility about Lucian Black that I know is endless is that he'll continue to babble on about how much that title means to me and how much the big bad Diamond Cage stole his title and how much he's going to kick his ass but all I say to you is shut up. No one believes you, no one cares for what you have to say. You trying to make the very same people who want to see me take that title from you turn on me so they can praise you as some kind of hero? Look I'm a blue collar guy, I'm a man with a family. Bills to pay, and food to put on the table, I already told you nobody is taking food off my plate. But in a weird way you are the champion everyone in this world hates, the kind of guy who was born with what people call in this industry, “all the tools” the looks, the size, the athleticism. 

And then there's a guy like Diamond Cage who is rogue, cold blooded and an unstoppable wrestling machine and yet that word fits because the machine always ends up taking Diamond Cage down. You are a guy who is a champion of this pussy era of EAW, your Answers World Champion is a guy with daddy issues who has names of guys he wants revenge from on his body.  If you are such a great champion why should you  have to choose? Why can't you just take on all comers? DO I SMELL A PUSSY? OH YES I THINK I DO!  That's all you have had, that's all your ammunition towards me Lucian, “Oh he stole my title, wah wah wah, he doesn't deserve a shot against me, wah wah wah, at least Mr. DEDEDE can call himself a champion, let me make sure to kiss his ass real fast and then try to be cool by calling him Ryan” That's your whole shtick in this thing against me when you have a grand opportunity to shut me up and prove you have balls by accepting this fight no problem but yet you bitch and moan and piss and whine about the fact that your facing a guy who stole your title. You loss sleep? Good. I want to be in your head, I want you to think about this, think about the guy your facing and realize this isn't a game anymore. Your dream is ending and this companies nightmare is coming true when Diamond Cage beats your fucking ass and takes that championship. I lit a fire underneath your ass? Well bravo am I going to get a nice plaque on my wall that says “Congratulations to Diamond Cage for getting Lucian Black fired up” what about a trophy? Or maybe in your case you think I'm going to get the worse beating of my entire career by this new rejuvenated Lucian Black but I assure you that is just a myth, a story I tell my children when I tuck them into bed. I'm not good enough? Am I like some two dollar slut to you? I'm more than fucking good I'm great, I'm fucking phenomenal. I'm legendary, one of the best in the sport, It is you who is not good enough and you never have been as George Copeland. You aren't as Lucian Black and that belt doesn't define you because you aren't the man like how I was the man and you never will be the man because you my friend are like, a paper clip. Yes a paper clip, You are used to hold the papers together. When people don't need the paper clip anymore they throw it in the trash. Yes Lucian, you are a paper clip champion, and when this company doesn't need you they will shut down the Lucian Black project when they realize it was an abject failure and then they will make a 100 more Lucian Black's to replace you. As there is only one Diamond Cage, you can't make me. You can't break me. I'm INDESTRUCTIBLE! And one thing you can't do is own me, I'm a little bitch for taking your title? Your the little bitch for not doing anything about and your not going to do anything about it. Nobody owns me, I'm a man who works for himself. Self Paid Diamond Cage, You don't dictate shit, you aren't an alleged god, I don't wake up and live for you, this power you fantasize is bullshit. I know what I've gotten myself into and honestly I do not fear it. I don't care as I've said before, you are nothing to fear, I can underestimate you because I've seen this world flip upside down more times than your fucking persona! I've seen more scary and nasty shit fighting in these streets than anything I've seen in a fucking 20 by 20 ring. On Dynasty you ain't vanquishing shit cause I'll still be here and nobody can get rid of me. I'm a cockroach, a human cancer to you and you have no damn antidote, no cure for Cage and you never will, not on Dynasty. Not next week when we fight for the title.

Last edited by FEARDIAMOND. on August 3rd 2016, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryan Marx
Post August 3rd 2016, 8:52 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 3 – Face of the Future

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 LgP6H7HF

The scene opens with a close-up of a spinning coin on a desk. It's rotations seem endless, and as it spins, it's almost hypnotic. It begins to slow down, its movement gradually dying. But before it can come to a peaceful end, a hand comes down and slams the coin against the surface of the desk. There's a lingering shot of the hand before the camera slowly pans up and zooms out to reveal Ryan Marx, leering over the desk. He picks up the coin and holds it in his hand, clasping it in his fist. Smiling at the camera, Ryan begins to speak.

Insignificant. You keep throwing that word around, Rattik. Part of me is surprised you even know what that means, but after your last couple of promos I know now not to underestimate your intelligence. It's not up to my level of brilliance, but some kind of knowledge exists in your mind, so I'll have to be wary of it.

A sigh, and then Ryan continues.

Anyway, insignificant. That's a word you like to use far too much, especially in relation to me. Let me remind you that you are using that term incorrectly. I am not the insignificant one around here, nor will I ever be. You see Rattik, I am making much more of an impact than you ever will. And I'm not just talking about in EAW – I'm looking at the bigger picture. Much like you looking down at all of those people, I'm looking down at the world as it dances at my fingertips. EAW and this entire society is a block of clay, ready to be molded into my vision. And Rattik, you will be the first person that I will shape into my disciple come Saturday. You keep saying that you don't need to be fixed, but that must be a product of your delusion, because when I look at you, I see a broken man who needs to be guided onto the right path. And that is my path; the path that we will be travelling down at Showdown, and the path that will continue to lead the way into the future of this company and the world as we know it. I am far from insignificant – in fact, I was born for significance.

Rattik, you claim that my philosophy will drag me down into the depths of obscurity, but those are just the words of a man who has no real goals or ambitions in his life, no drive to become something more. My philosophy makes me the success that I am, and it will continue to bring me to new heights. Whereas you and your lack of focus on a greater goal will only cause you to plummet to your demise. You will fall off of that rooftop and crash into the faceless crowds where you belong, whilst I will rise up to a level of recognition that you could only dream of and will secure my place amongst the most influential faces of the new world. My rise to recognition will begin with you, Rattik – whether I have to fix you or eradicate you, either option will place me firmly one step higher on the ladder to enlightenment. I will grow beyond fear, beyond obscurity, and I will become something higher than this tangible world that you exist in. You claim to be the physical embodiment of fear, well I am the physical embodiment of the future, and I will never succumb to the likes of you.

Ryan pauses to collect himself and lets out a laugh.

You know, I was waiting for you to throw those inane threats at me. You'll 'rip my head from my shoulders', make a 'bloody example' of me...you'll maim me, kill me, destroy me. Well Rattik, I remember a little story a priest once told – his intentions and beliefs weren't great, but the story itself has just become lodged in my brain ever since I heard your threats. You could cut me into a thousand pieces, you could dismember me, you could throw my limbs into every corner of the earth – but every single piece of me would still be more significant than you. It doesn't matter what you do with my body, because I would still be recognised in history as a pioneer of the future generations to come, whilst you would fade away into dust. I don't need to win to become a legend that will be remembered for centuries to come, but you my friend, need all of the help you can get to legitimise your empty threats of violence. Kill me if you must, Rattik, but just know that your actions will be in vain as I will live on in the history books.

Ryan opens up his fist and brings the coin up to his face, looking at it and smiling, before hiding the small piece of silver in his hand once again.

You say I have an overabundance of confidence, and you would be right to say that. But the thing is, I have the ability and knowledge to back-up my confidence. I know that when I step into that ring, I will deliver on all of my promises. I will bring you pain like you've never experienced, I will open up your warped mind, and I will prove that I am the future. I'm not just the biggest thing since the crucifix, I am bigger than any Biblical tale you can imagine, and Showdown will be the next page of my long, storied legacy. I may just be a drop of sweat on your brow to you, but you aren't even that in my eyes. When I look at you, Rattik, I see nothing. At first, I thought I saw potential, I thought I saw some kind of follower. But I suppose that was just the black eye clouding my vision, because now I can see that you aren't anything to be intrigued about. At Showdown, you can bring all of your craziness to the ring, you can 'dismember' me. But just know that my path will not end. Call me an egotistical bastard all you want, but remember that it's not my ego speaking, it's the truth that is being resounded throughout EAW.

Ryan places the coin back down onto the table, grinning as he does.

Showdown is coming closer, Rattik. And when it's over, you will see why I like to call myself the leader of the new world.

The camera pans down to the coin on the desk, revealing it to be a rather unique coin. Etched in the silver is the face of Ryan Marx, the words 'The Philosopher' and 'The Messiah of the New World' written around it. The camera begins to topple and falls, cutting to static. Fade to black.

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 7H62JNFz
Azumi Goto
Post August 3rd 2016, 7:11 pm by Azumi Goto
“The Road Starts To EOE” - Dynasty

{Scene opens with Azumi splashing some water over face just after her lose to Stephanie Matsuda with Erica Ford nowhere to be seen.}

“And here I thought this match was going to be the first many wins I get for this season but I guess I’m still at zero.”

{As she grabs her towel, Azumi’s cell phone vibrates and a message is displayed on her screen}

‘We are inserting you to the Dynasty 10 Vixens Tag Match.’

“Maybe this is the one.”

{Azumi grabs her stuff and heads toward the locker room}
--------------------------------------

‘Battle of the Blocks’ . It seems that my block is the one filled dark horses and newcomers, the Division’s underdogs ..... I guess but that role is already yours truly's job. The fact is being an underdog and going against the current is what I do. I do it like it’s my second job, you see Autumn the people that push me are my current. I may have lost that battle royal and I still feel that pain of losing but I have to move on from every match I lose and look towards a brighter future where victory shines on me and I alone even if I have to force the lights to turn away from the likes of Tarah, Cailin, Aria, and Cam. Autumn I know this tournament gives me the opportunity to do that. The Vixens isn’t just a place for thoroughbreds like Cam & Cailin. Speaking of Cam

Hey thoroughbred. How are you doin? It’s nice to see you. I mean we got to see the same face but still. I know how much it must have got under your skin to talk about me. THE MIGHTY CAMERON ELLA AVA has to talk about me. I get that you don’t think I have the IT Factor needed to be successful. But I don’t need it. You see Cam I learned that you either have to IT Factor or you have an connection with the fans. I chose to be myself instead of what the company wants me to be like yourself Cam. I chose to go out knowing as a wrestler, my connection with the fans make me who I am. Not the pageantry, not the fancy entrances with Chariots or whatever you rode to the ring at PFP. All I need Cam, is my ring gear, my robe and my music to hit. It’s all I need to make my presence known.

And since I’m talking about an Ava, I guess I have to talk about Consuela. I think we’ve never met before but I guess you must the same attitude as your. My question for you is. Are you willing to take out Cameron if it means to be the EOE winner? Are you willing to beat down the same sister who’s popularity you used to make it here? Because you don’t look like the person who’d sacrifice her sister’s career. Everyone on my side wants to win the tournament unlike you and Cameron you’ll be happy if only one Ava makes the finals. Consuela I need to ask you this. What makes you think you deserve to be here? Unlike you I never used the name of people that were involved to make it here. I travelled in a old bus, wrestled in school gyms, making barely any money to make it here. Unlike you and your sister. I don’t entertain with promos, and social media posts. I use my WRESTLING ability. I’m not sure if you’ve heard of this word. It’s what I’ve been doing for 5 years WRESTLING

It’s pretty simple this isn’t the ‘Battle Of The Blocks’. It’s not a ‘Battle between the Underdogs and the Undeserving’. It’s the Battle between WRESTLERS and Women who think that they are WRESTLERS
The Unknown Supergirl
Post August 3rd 2016, 2:27 pm by The Unknown Supergirl
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Tumblr_m92nd9n6qr1qargnr_zps4653cee9

Cute. The coat-tail rider gets to pick on the so-called "scraps" of the division. The ones deemed unworthy by the rest of the Vixens because we haven't proven ourselves. I mean, that's what you were going for, weren't you Consuela? Trying to make yourself seem more important than you are by ragging on us "newbies"?

NEWS FLASH PRINCESS: You're more new than any of us!

You're the one who came prancing in, using her last name to get a slot on the roster. Me? I've been busting my ass since I was 16 in this business. I've been all over North America, getting my name out there and entertaining crowds for close to ten years now. And yes, while I am fortunate enough that EAW was interested in me, it wasn't like I was desperate for the job. Believe me girlie, I had plenty of options open to me in the wrestling circuit. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm kind of a big deal. Toot toot!

But you know what...you did ring true in one respect. Sure, I may be known on the wrestling circuit, but I am pretty unknown here. So yeah, I am pretty hungry to prove myself. And yes, maybe I've been a little Twitter-happy lately, but believe me, that's all gonna change. Starting this week. You wanted to see the fire? Hope you're prepared to get burned.

God, that was cheesy as hell, wasn't it? Yeesh, I think I'll leave the fire puns to Nicole Fyre. So let's see...who else we got in this little party...we've got the other Ava, Cameron, who apparently can't be bothered with us "lessers", so in fairness I won't bother with her. Autumn Raven seems intense enough, looking forward to tangling with her. Veena...well, she got the best of me on Turbo, but rest assured it's not going to happen again. Charity LeGrange...haven't heard anything from her yet, so she's the wild card in all this.

Look, I don't need a huge spiel to get my point across. The point being this - Azumi, Jenny, Erica, Hatsukyo and yours truly are gonna be the ones standing tall in the ring once the dust settles. And you can count on it.
Terry Chambers
Post August 3rd 2016, 1:33 pm by Terry Chambers
SHOWDOWN PROMO I

"We're Heating Up"

---The scene opens in the back parking lot of the Monterrey Arena in Mexico and Terry Chambers is seen exiting his car wearing a black hoodie and jeans carrying a duffel bag in his right hand and he is slowly making his way into the arena as the cameraman approaches him and Terry Chambers turns around and notices him and takes a deep breathe before speaking---

Terry Chambers: We are in the home stretch before Dia Del Diablo and it is getting hot! Last week';s debate is the exact reason why I keep saying this business is more worried about mic skills or trash talking rather than proving you belong inside of that squared circle. I mean what the hell did that debate prove? That Kurt Burton is a arrogant prick or was it to expose how weak all four of them really are compared to me? It was a complete waste of my time and I am glad to have it behind me. Now, I am lock focused on what is looming in the next couple of weeks and that is Dia Del Diablo where I will finally have my big break in this business but before any of that can happen I have a roadblock standing in my way of getting to Mexico City for Dia Del Diablo and that roadblock's name is Rex McAllister!

---Terry Chambers begins to walk as he speaks---

Terry Chambers:
This coming week on Showdown, I will be going one on one with Rex McAllister and do you want to know what my reaction is? Just like next weekend, I am not sweating him one bit and do you know what....I Could use a good warmup before Dia Del Diablo! Rex, actually you are wrong with a couple things you said. First off, a LOT of shit has changed since we last locked up in that squared circle! It is quite opposite as a matter of fact cause the fact you said you have been growing and getting stronger while all I have pretty much been doing is just sitting around...I mean that is pretty much what you were saying and that is the part where I might disagree with you. You see, ever since our first 2 bouts around four months back, my famous 2 second elimination at Grand Rampage, which every single one of my opponents thus far likes to bring up happened and ever since that humiliating night at Grand Rampage I became a entirely new person and on another level amongst most of the talent in that locker room and if you haven't noticed it yet then you my friend, are blind. And you....what have you done since our first 2 bouts? The main highlights for me is getting your dreams shattered at Pain for Pride and then losing TWICE in a row to that piece of scum Nico Borg....man this new season surely isn't a good start for you is it? And by the way the first two times that you beat me were bullshit and you know it. The first one WAS luck and you KNOW it and I proved it next match when I had you defeated then that retard Xavier Williams costed me the match...so that right there is enough to prove my case that both of your wins were flukes! Let's not also forget that those wins came before my much needed attitude adjustment. Lets be honest here, you are my best competition in that flaming tables match at Dia Del Diablo......Nobi is nothing, Kurt will collapse on a big stage when the spotlight is shining on him, and Kevin Hunter just isn't talented enough, and this match on Showdown this week is not only a warm up match for me, but a chance to weaken Rex down before the match at Dia Del Diablo. I also happened to notice you brought up my loss to Matt Ryder a couple of weeks ago, and I will tell you like I told everybody else...was it humiliating? Absolutely. Was it disgraceful? Absolutely. Is Matt Ryder better than me or anybody at all? Absolutely not. And Matt was coming off a high of returning and pulled off an upset and then after that I punched a wall, calmed down, then dusted myself off and moved on. And you want to talk about having brains scrambled by rookies.....man Nico Borg really has your number doesn't he? I know you are saying you are moving on but I just can't. I can't let it go because when he beat you one on one a few weeks back everybody...hell including myself thought it was a fluke because I thought you were better than that and then when he eliminated you in that battle royal, to be honest I lost some respect for you because you proved that his one on one victory was not a fluke and you also proved you are not as good as you say that you are! Nico is gonna get crushed by Pizza Boy and Nico is nothing more than a card filler and you lost to him twice in consecutive weeks and how much more humiliating can that be? So now I don't have more confidence than you? Son do you know how many times I came up short? Many times a few years ago then I was a finalist in the 24/7 battle royal match at Pain for Pride....I have been wanting this kind of opportunity since you were just learning the fundamentals to becoming a wrestler. This match is MINE to win! Who is going to stop me? You? There is some confidence for you if you were looking for some. And you go on to say you got most of your attributes from you life partner Xavier Williams....well guess what I got my attributes from MYSELF! I didn't need a wrestling coach or a mentor to make it into the business,...I pretty much trained myself watching tutorial videos from the internet and with only $5 in my pocket. Xavier may be a Hall of Famer now but maybe that is the reason you are starting to fall down and starting to become a failure.I hope you enjoy the 2 fluke victories over me because the tables are about to turn this week and you are in for a rude awakening. I know I said I was saving taking you out til the tables match but if you keep on pushing you luck in this match...you might not even be able to make it to Dia Del Diablo....There is an old expression that goes around called "if you fight fire with fire....you just get BURNED!"

---Terry Chambers puts his hood up and pushes the cameraman out of his face as he makes his way into the arena and the camera fades to black as you see Terry walking in the arena and on the back of his hoodie it says "BARBARIC CARNIVORE"---

Last edited by Terry Chambers on August 3rd 2016, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
Post August 3rd 2016, 1:29 pm by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
FRIDAY NIGHT DYNASTY #1
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Tumblr_o7fxjeOH4B1rmv1vdo1_400 EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Tumblr_o7fxjeOH4B1rmv1vdo2_400

WISH GRANTED -- GLENDALE, ARIZONA

You know boo they say you oughta be careful what ya wish for. Why? Cause’ you just might get it. You see Scarlet, I dunno what ya problem is with me. I’m just minding my own damn business, doin’ me. Doin’ my thing, ya know Living La Bella Vita, and your petty ass wanted to come for me. Know this boo, people don’t come for me unless I send them. Now I dunno if you pay attention to what’s been goin’ on, but on Voltage, I had a historic match with miss Aria Jaxon. A match that got destroyed by someone like yaself. A Hater. Haruna was a hater and you are a hater. I mean a girl must be doin’ something right for you to be so pressed about someone you ain’t even carry a conversation with. Where they do that at ? Let’s keep it G and keep it one-hundred. You recognized that I was doin’ something you wouldn’t shit, maybe couldn’t do? Succeed. People were feelin’ my vibe and seeing the hard work I put in, seeing how bad I wanted to step into the ring, and granted me that. Management gave me the place and the right challenger to prove myself and I did. Seems like jealousy is what the case is for ya. So I guess you could call me ya doctor because you’ve got a serious case of envy. That’s what’s wrong with females today though. Ya’ll just runnin’ around hatin’ on other girls. I don’t have time for that Scarlet. Always wanna be puttin’ each other down for the most ridiculous reasons but never wantin to lift each other up. I don’t know what your beef is but just know you brought this bronx-style beat down on yaself. Take the responsibility and realize, you’ll be taking this L. Like I said. I’m tryin’ to do big things around here and if it means I gotta throw down with you or any other female or male tryin’ to stop my shine, then so be it. G-Ma ain’t raise no fool. Don’t let my dopeness have you thinkin’ im soft or gonna sit here and take shit, that’s not what I’m about. You know I’m all about livin’ la bella vita, but that beautiful life can turn tragic at any moment. You wanted me and now guess what you got me. Wish granted.

Last edited by BB Vita on August 3rd 2016, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThePizzaBoy
Post August 3rd 2016, 12:48 pm by ThePizzaBoy
"It's cute"

The camera fades in on the figure of a barely lit PB sitting backward in a chair, his forearms crossed and slung over the back of the seat as he stares from the darkness into the light.

"It's cute when kings act like they hold divine power in the face of an army  It's cute when monsters pretend that they aren't just as afraid of the dark as you.  It's cute when a feared predator swings it's claws in desperation toward something that's equally as on guard at it is.  The misunderstandings of one's true nature is perhaps the cutest thing that God's ever put on his green earth.  It's what starts wars, it's what causes bigotry, it's the general cause of sexism, rape, and straight out violence towards others.  Inferior minds fear things they don't understand, so they try and make them inferior.  Your words, Zack Crash? The words you spout out from behind your fallen army of thugs? No sloth, no kitten, no sneezing tiny mouse is more adorable than your bravado as you try and act tough after a year of ducking a barely legal, barely adult height, hell barely a wrestler, blue collar delivery boy."

PB smirks, biting his bottom lip as his eyes cut upward in a somewhat annoyed manner.

"I don't pray for wealth.  I don't pray for help.  I don't pray for power, fame, or protection.  As a matter of fact, what I pray for is none of yours or anyone's damn business.  EAW decided to put my faith out there for everyone to meticulously analyze, not me.  HBB, maybe, but not me.  I just wanted to be a better person, Zack.  I wanted to suppress my violent urges toward the constant flowing horde of invaders and would be usurpers.  I wanted to purge all of the vengeance from my body and simply enjoy my job now that I'm kind of good at doing it.  Everything I have has been earned, and everything I've lost has been earned, and in many ways your little sea of cowards in Omerta are directly responsible for both my success and my failures.  Think of it, Zack; in every attempt to make my life a living hell, a bit of heaven has come from it.  Because of your men I now respect the title that lay around my waist.  Because of your men I'm viewed as a legitimate champion in this promotion after months of being a joke.  Because of your men I've purged all of the irrationally violent tendencies from my nature, and I can actually look myself in the mirror and like what I see.  Granted, it wasn't from a lack of trying.  Because of Omerta I'll never see my friends again, my mentor will never wrestle again, and my physical health will never quite be 100% ever again.  I'm willing to take the good with the bad, the pleasure spiked with anguish, the pain with the pride.  See, I don't have to pray for any of the things that you covet, Crash; I work hard and it all naturally comes to me.  The title around my waist gives me notoriety, money, and power that I never asked for.  It's also given me a reputation that puts fear in men greater than yourself in both stature and talent.  Some have said it would come to pass this way because it was His will, and I don't disagree with that, but every disciple's faith was tested.  The thought that God is on my side doesn't give me comfort, because I know that he'll only thrust upon me what I'm capable of dealing with, no more and no less and I've dealt with a whole hell of a lot lately Zack.  That puts quite the fear of God inside of me, because it makes me wonder not only what he has in store for your friendly neighborhood Pizza Boy next, but also what exactly does Zack Crash hold up his sleeve?"

PB stands, revealing the glinting face of the EAW National Championship around his waist, as promised.  He starts to pace slowly toward the light with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face.

"That brings me to my Turbo match.  JJ and Nico can't seem to get along, which is fine by me.  I personally have faith in my tag partner, and I have even more faith in my ability to take care of both Silvia and Borg.  I stand 1 and 0 with both men, and I don't plan to add any numbers to the L column.  As a matter of fact, I might as well talk about something else since that match is basically a handicap bout.  Here's a joke; Knock Knock.  Whose there? Nico Borg, Turn off the lights and pretend nobodies home, there's a cook with a pamphlet at the door.  I find it laughable that Nico Borg, Mr. Soap Box, Mr. Hellfire and Brimstone, Mr. Go Past 12 o'clock on a Sunday Sermon is sick of hearing ME talk.  I mean, really? I've seen you preach to empty locker rooms, Nico.  If anyone should be offended that someone's talking, it should be anyone NOT named Nico Borg.  But hey, I've come to expect such hypocrisy from you, Nico.  I mean, JJ's scum, but credit where credit is due, he acts like scum and doesn't try to apologize for it or preach to other scum for being 'not scummy enough'.  You though? You'd debate an immolated monk on whose more faithful.  But hey, why am I complaining that Nico Borg doesn't want to talk to me anymore? I'm the luckiest man in EAW.  Please, continue shutting the hell up to me.  Back to the scum though.  JJ, not Crash.  Well, both apply I guess, but let's zero in on Mr. Silvia.  Well, I'm pretty much going to say the same thing to JJ as I would Crash considering they're indistinguishable as individual human beings with their little endless mobius strip of JJ's nose up Zack's ass and Zack's hand in JJ's back pocket.  Nothing was ever given to me in EAW.  Everything I've ever had here has been earned without me whimpering or whining over the circumstance or opponent.  Did I show vulnerability and respect when put in the ring with some of the finest wrestlers to ever earn the moniker of Elitist or even Vixen? Absolutely!, but did I back down? No.  Did I have a small army of mafioso's back me up? No.  Did I lose? For about 4 months straight, the answer was 'no'.  Whats more, did I ever push my belief on anyone in the locker room? No. You don't believe in God? That's no skin off of my nose, but you might want to check whose in your corner reaching out for a tag in between his short little tet a tet's with what he believes is the maker of the universe.  You're not stepping on my toes by calling me crazy for believing in something good and lawful in the universe, but I can't say the same for Nico Borg."

PB finally reaches the point of origin for the ethereal glow.  He reaches into the open fridge and pulls out a pizza box.  He picks up a slice, slides the box back into the refrldgerator, and closes the door.

"Faith is all about perspective after all."

PB takes a bite of the pepperoni and sausage slice as the camera fades to black
Nobi
Post August 3rd 2016, 12:29 pm by Nobi
I need a momentum.

I definitely need a momentum. Momentum isn’t everything in this business, but it does help you to gain an advantage. Truth to be told, none of us have the advantage. None of us have the momentum. Our hands are empty right now. We are nothing but broken souls right now. No matter how cocky we are, no matter how deluded we are........

................we are just empty souls.....................

I feel empty. I feel nothing but emptiness. I’m containing nothing but emptiness. It’s just emptiness everywhere. I have been pondering and wondering, that I have to fill up this emptiness.

I have to fill it up with momentum.

Dia Del Diablo is just a week away, I was worrying that I would walk to Dia Del Diablo as a nobody, as an empty soul. Fortunately, I still have a chance to fill up this emptiness, I still have a chance to gain a momentum as somebody, as someone worthy....

.....as someone who kicks Kurt Burton’s and Kevin Hunter’s asses at the same time.....

Sorry you two, I want to gain this momentum so bad. I really want to win this match so bad. I really need it so bad. You two are on the same position as me, but in this world, in this wrestling world, everything is cold isn’t it? You two are known as ego-maniacs, you two are known as self-centered bitches, therefore, I don’t need to show sympathy and empathy towards you two, do I? All I need to show is simply my wrestling skills.

Kurt Burton, you may have both success and failures in the past, you obviously have more experience than I am. but you know as well as I do, I never underestimated anybody.

I’m not underestimating you Kurt, you are great, but you are not elite. You are extreme, but you are not intimidating. You are simply one of my opponents in the next 2 weeks. You are too hard to ignore, but the feeling isn’t mutual is it? You are obviously underestimating me Kurt, and I’m going to change your view on me by crossing your path. Nothing personal mates, it’s just my way to make a statement. It’s just my way to give a lesson to a dummy like you. It’s just my way to gain a momentum. You are making a rookie mistake, and I’ll simply teaching you by kicking your ass.

Kevin Hunter, please remember this, one lost, doesn’t mean everything. It doesn’t show you that you are better than me. You did beat me cleanly though, I’ll give you that. But you should realize how much improvement I have made when I threw you out of the ring 2 weeks ago. I was much more stronger, smarter, and quicker than before. And I’m simply better than I was 2 weeks ago. You better take a note, pal.

You two are not going to stop me to fill my emptiness with momentum. I’m empty, but I’m not broken. I cannot be break easily. My emptiness are giving me my focus. I’m 100% focused to gain a momentum for Dia Del Diablo and you two should believe that.....dummies.
LVCIAN
Post August 3rd 2016, 10:54 am by LVCIAN
That's the problem, Diamond Cage. You don't care. I know you don't, I realized it a long time ago. You don't care about this place, you don't even care about being World Heavyweight Champion. All you care about is yourself. You have this arrogant sense of entitlement, you think you deserve the world. But the truth is you haven't earned the right to challenge me. They HANDED you a title shot on a silver platter. You SHOULD feel ashamed, you should be embarrassed of who you have become. You have no balls, you're a coward. When things don't go your way you always pack your backs and ride off into the sunset. Then you come back and act like nothing ever happened. Cage, as long as there is air in my lungs you won't be World Heavyweight Champion. I'm not going to allow my championship title to fall into the hands of someone like you. I can't let, under any circumstances, all the prestige this throne acquired when I seized and sat upon it to deteriorate or regress to it's old sad state. This World Heavyweight Championship is more important now than it has been in years - whether you'd like to admit or not. I've been carrying the Dynasty brand on my back for so long now, so long my knees could buckle any minute now! I put Dynasty Wrestling on the map! That's something you never could do for any brand you ever competed for, Cage! I'm the reason this is EAW's flagship show! You need to understand something. I'm not an entertainer I am a professional WRESTLER. I wasn't born to captivate the masses with an entertaining performance. My purpose isn't to send people home happy week in and week out.  I was put here to do what I love, what I have an unmatchable passion for: TO WRESTLE. That's my purpose in this life. Some say I am not even that good of a wrestler. Some people have the audacity to say that I am not as great as other wrestlers they've witnessed exhibit their gif, but those people don't know a thing about me, Cage. Those that actually know me well and have followed my journey in other promotions around the world know that I always have a trick or two up my sleeve and that I have MANY weapons in my arsenal I have yet to utilize in the land of elite. Maybe I will awaken the beast that dwells within me from a slumber in time for our match, Cage.. The side of me I have been suppressing for quite some time. The same beast that terrorized the League of the Alphas and even an entire Legion of prodigious  wrestlers...  The possibilities are endless when it comes to the man known as Lucian Black. If you know that man, you'd know that the last thing he is? Is lame or boring or generic. I have big plans, Diamond Cage. You won't ruin them. I won't let you. Those plans will unfold successfully - one way or another. The only thing that's bigger than my seven year old crusade for the World Heavyweight Championship is your ego, Cage. DEDEDE says he has no respect for the likes of you but.. you and him are the same! You're perfect for each other. The only difference between DEDEDE and yourself is that Ryan actually can call himself a champion. You don't and you won't ever be able to because you simply don't have it in you. You're a joke. You stole this belt from me because you know this as well as I do - that you don't have what it takes to beat me for it. Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?! I'm the World Heavyweight Champion! I should be the one who dictates who faces me for this not anyone in the management because it was me who went through hell to get this! It was me who scratched and clawed for this! It was me who busted his ass for seven damn years to become who I am today! And it was me who made Dynasty Wrestling the success it is today! I think people should definitely take what they feel is rightfully theirs. Hell, I took many opportunities myself when nobody wanted to grant me one. The thing is the World Heavyweight Championship ISN'T yours, DC.  It is mine. It has been mine since day one of my current tenure as an EAW elitist. I got to hand it to you. You've done something not even Scott Oasis or Alex Wilder could do. Admittedly, I was starting to get a little bored, a little demotivated. I thought I didn't have competition but you lit a fire, Cage. Despite everything I have said to you here today I know how good you are. You're just not good enough. You never were.

You won't end my career. You've completely lost it if you think you will. Do you have any idea how many men have tried to end my story as a professional wrestler and miserably failed? You're not the first one to claim they will put me on the shelf and you certainly won't be the last. Why does history continue to repeat itself?  Why do my opponents always use the same generic antics and spew the same nonsensical crap repeatedly? You called me a poser. At least that's kind of new. I'm not surprised I am being labeled a poser really. People will always find new ways to bring you down, to overlook you. It's up to you to prove them wrong and shut them the hell up. And I have made a career out of proving people wrong. Time and time again I have proved my detractors wrong. I have shut the mouths of the critics and the doubters more times than I can actually count. I'll happily do it again, Cage. I'm going to show you that I am as real as it gets, exactly WHY my name is engraved upon that championship belt! I don't need to pose. I've always been transparent. My intentions have always been clear. I don't need to hide behind a character or a gimmick like other so called World Champions I am MYSELF. I'll be the one who decides what your destiny will be, I dictate your fate, I will choose what is next for you! Because, Cage, YOU ARE MY PUPPET! I OWN YOU!  And I am better, STRONGER than you. You're willing to do whatever it takes to beat me, I get that. But "whatever it takes" won't be enough to beat me. Nothing you can do will be enough. You've always been yourself alright. You've always been a little bitch. You proved that when you stole my title. You stole my title instead of beating me fair and square for it like a real man.. that is so badass! You are a badass indeed! Nah, you're just a bitch. I really hope you grow a set and be a man for once in your life and actually show up to Dynasty this week and the next when the time for talking is over and we finally settle our differences. I'll be very disappointed if you don't. Because you see, you've crossed a line not many people are allowed to cross. I can't let you walk away with my title again. Not after what you did. I would have been perfectly fine with losing to an opponent like you... Until you STOLE from me, Cage. You demonstrated me you're not a real man or a worthy contender. You're damn right about one thing though. it doesn't matter who you team with because regardless of your partner's identity The Punisher and I will vanquish the opposition. I'm better than I have ever been. I have excelled in ways nobody in the history of this sport has been able to. And I continue to excel as time goes by. This is a battle you can not win, Cage. You and DEDEDE have no idea what you have gotten yourselves into. YOU have no idea what you started when you took from me like a thug, Cage.  I'll break you and I won't hesitate to. I won't regret a thing but you will. The image of me holding what's mine high above in the air over your lifeless body will haunt you for all eternity.
Post August 3rd 2016, 6:23 am by Guest
Voltage #1

'' I am the most rational woman in the Vixens division. I carry the most logic within me. Whilst you have the motivational idealists like Cailin or Stephanie, I, Sheridan, am more of the intelligent, grounded type. Astute and sharp-witted, in comparison to the other women in the division. So being as superior and intuitive as I am, I like to give people who I have yet had the pleasure of facing a chance. I take into account people make mistakes, not all can be as efficient and as great as I. However, Eris, my opinion of you, my first impression of you, is a fucking moron. Of course I'm going to explain my reasoning behind this, I wouldn't just insult an evidently mentally damaged individual for the sake of it. I am not evil. You speak of destiny, you speak of a power which nobody knows of, which sets out a path for each and every man and woman, fate if you will. So I must ask you, who controls such a path, who pre-determines this so called destiny. It's not god, god is dead, god is not real. I can state such with confidence in my voice. such, you could argue that each living being on the earth has limited exposure to the world around us, different planets and galaxies. But being from the most superior, intelligent country on this planet, the most efficient at that, I can conclude god is dead, Friedrich Nietzsche gave riveting and compelling truth to such far too long ago. It's sad that I was willing to give Eris LeCava, a woman who was the Vixens Champion at the time of my arrival here, a chance. She messed it up. There is no such thing as destiny, only reality, I worked my ass off to be in the position I am in at this present time. Sweat, sweat, determination. That is how I work. That is how I elevate this division with only my two hands. The fact destiny pours into the equation at this point makes me sick, it makes me upset. Despite Eris being the main cause for the change I implemented into the Vixens division, my kind-hearted, simply lovely self was willing and humble to forgive this woman, and give her another chance. But nope, she fucked up. I must give thanks to Eris, however. if it were not for her, I fear German Efficiency may not be as powerful as it is today. In my first three matches in Elite Answers Wrestling I deduced that the division was a state. Things such as roll up pins and interference in matches were the norm. Eris LeCava, at this time, must have been oblivious to such, either that or she condoned such horrid actions. It is an incredible shame that these Sports Entertainment sympathisers do not use the power bestowed in the Vixens Championship to good. Whilst the division could be running on German Efficiency and superiority, we are left with the old bat Heart Break Gal sitting on the throne, a woman who has stated many times she doesn't care about the division itself. That is disrespect, that is a joke, and that is partially your fault, is it not Eris? ''

'' I care not for your trip down memory lane, I care not that this is your first match back, I will come at you with directness and ferocity within me. I will come at you as the efficient, powerful, mighty woman that I am. The thing I do not get is why so many people insist on recollecting their past when talking to me. When addressing me. People use accomplishments and matches from their past as a way of justifying their present self, and then trying to apply the past to the future. Oh, I did this, so in our match I will beat you. It's just false, It has become evident to me at this point, that the Sports Entertainment system just encourages such actions. Yet of course, nobody can change that aside from German Efficiency. It matters not that you were the Vixens Champion when you were defeated at Triple Threat, a match only given the main event status due to how efficient I had made the division at such a point, what matters is that whilst you were the Vixens Champion, you only cared about the bragging rights, you only cared about yourself. Selfish, is a word I would use to describe your Vixens Championship reign. Instead of using your status, and your hold on the division for good, you sit here instead crying about how you were betrayed, or something similar. You sit here making excuses, instead of addressing me. Believe it or not, Eris, but I don't care about you losing your championship. You weren't efficient enough to bring good to the division, and your body was not efficient enough to sustain itself though a wrestling match. Hell, let's take a false leaf out of your book. It was destiny that you lost. It was destiny that you were betrayed. It was destiny that you are here crying and moaning instead of doing something about it. That's the key difference which has been established here. Whilst I am training, you are sleeping, whilst I am the sole revolutionist in the Vixens division, you are content with just moping around and doing absolutely nothing. Whilst I am a realist, you are an idealist. These are fundamental principles which differentiates us. There are two words which can sum up these differences, a team you may not be familiar with considering in my time here you've either been too important for the division or off crying in a corner. These two words separate me from every other living thing. German Efficiency. See, I am the most efficient wrestler in the division today. I could out-brawl you, out-manoeuvre you and out-perform you with ease. German Efficiency makes me superior to you, Heart Break Gal, Tarah Nova and Cailin Dillon. It makes me more superior than Aria Jaxon, Haruna Sakazaki, Stephanie Matsuda, and it makes me fully confident that, after I dispatch of you, I will go on to win the Empress of Elite tournament. That's the key difference, you sit here talking about your past, living in the history books, living in black and white, I am already, giddy with excitement about what change I can bring to the world once I become the Vixens World Champion. You state it yourself, you only loved being on the totem pole because of the attention, you were in it for yourself. I am not saying you're a poor wrestler for doing such, but what good are your skills if you are poor in your personality. Sure, I am not the most social, neither am I the most kind, but I am honest. I know right from wrong, and it is wrong that a Vixens Champion does not look out for the people and the division around her. But, but it isn't your fault you're not as good as I, there is nothing our destiny loving, idealistic friend Eris LeCava can do to bring herself above German Efficiency. I am the crème de la crème now. I am Sheridan Müller, and I am the future of the Vixens division, and German Efficiency is the future of Elite Answers Wrestling. ''

'' Enough about your destiny which doesn't exist, enough about your crying about losing. I am here to talk about our match, I am here to talk about the night which I will continue to justify and prove every word I say in these promotional videos. Wait, wait. I have to quote what I've just heard. Pause the sentence, pause everything. After wasting my time talking about destiny, her championship reign and Heart Break Gal, Eris LeCava has just claimed that she is the type of person to focus on what is happening in the present time. I don't know where you've pulled that pile of lies from, but as someone who has just had to sit through you feeling sorry for yourself and claiming you can end the current champions reign in a matter of seconds, which by the way, so can I, Vixens Cup and all, see how I can just slide that in without talking about how I won it, where I won it, and what I did after winning it? As somebody who has just had to sit through such boring material, I think we can just cross out that line, you are clearly not a person who focuses on the present, thus far you've spent more time talking about your sister, Heart Break Gal, than I. Whatever, I'm not going to bring myself to address your lies. Sheridan is my name, yes, and no, we have not yet had the pleasure to do battle. I wouldn't fear though, I fight with honour. I fight with dignity. I fight with confidence. See, here's what frustrates me. You're talking more about my past than I am, I'm not a sentimental person, I'm not here to boast or brag about how I won the Vixens Cup, I'm not here to feel sorry for myself, I'm here to change the division. I am here to do good. I'm an engineer, a revolutionist, an architect for change. I did win the Vixens Cup, I did falsely cash it in plenty of times, but you see, that wasn't because I'm not efficient enough, neither is the fact I am taking my time to cash it in. I prove points, I rid the division of those who I don't like, who are not efficient enough for the era of German Efficiency. Madison Kaline, Maddie, you talk about me falsely cashing in on the pair of you. I did so to prove a point. You're not the Vixens Champion anymore, she's not in the division anymore. Efficiency, not destiny. I humiliated Madison enough to leave my division, and I implemented that thought into your mind that I can take away your championship at any time, night or day, I can do so when I please. Everything I wanted to occur from that time when I faked my cash in has come to truth. You do not sit on the throne of the division anymore, and Maddie isn't even here anymore. That was not destiny, that was because I, Sheridan Müller, wanted such to happen, so I physically and mentally did something about it, I made effort, and look, it worked. You claim I am not a reasonable adult, yet you believe in destiny. You say I am an idiot, however I didn't get injured when defending my championship. Apples and oranges bitch, I don't care whatever barb or insult you come up with, as a matter of fact I encourage them. I will outflank your insults however, I will do so without a care in the world. I have nothing to prove to you, I have nothing to prove to the world. I do things for me and the division, and if you, the current champions, or anybody else has a problem with such I really do not give a fuck. I do things with the intentions, and the knowledge, that they will improve the state of the division. I do it outside of the ring, and I do it inside of the ring. Doors don't open for me, I Sherplex them down. With intelligence, wrestling ability and German Efficiency, I will continue day in day out to work, to tweak, to make this division as perfect and as efficient as it can be. When all of this comes together, when I am in the position you once were, you'll see I am the protagonist in our little situation, everything around you will come to life, each Vixen will work twice as hard as they currently are, German Efficiency will run throughout the Vixens, and everybody will realise, that it was not destiny which changed the division, it wasn't sports entertainment, no, it was German Efficiency, it was determination and drive, and it was Sheridan Müller. What's funny to me if you adore comparing me to every other woman in this division, newsflash bitch, we're not all the same. Just as I have never been in the ring with you, you have never been in the ring with German Efficiency. Welcome to the revolution my friend, welcome, to, German Efficiency. ''
Post August 3rd 2016, 4:05 am by Guest
.:VOLTAGE #1:.
"Are you just going to adapt or are you willing to risk it all to change your destiny?"

Destiny. 

The last time I stood in an EAW ring as a competitor was a while back. I walked into the main event for Triple Threat as Vixens champion. I had championship gold straddled on my shoulder as I valiantly walked through the ramp on my way to the ring. I was confident, I was determined, I was focused. I had, however, so many things running through my mind. The entire month that was building up to Triple Threat was hell for me. I had my best friend betray me, I had to put my reputation on the line for someone who wasn’t even worth it. But despite everything I still was at the top of the totem pole. Everyone else – my competitors, my friends, my enemies; they were below me. They all looked up to me as if I was a deity. Someone who was wiser, more knowledgeable, an individual that had more power than they. I loved that attention. I loved being treated differently than the rest. I’d get the finest piece of the steak as everyone else got leftovers. I was treated like royalty, I’m not ready to be sent into peasant status. 

DESTINY.

Why am I here? The result of Triple Threat is something I cannot bare to even come to terms with. There were many nights, many days that I sat in confusion. I sat in complete disbelief as to the reality that I was living. I was championshipless, I was left sitting on the bench as my former SISTER was battling out for MY title. I had a grueling injury that made me miss out on the biggest event of our company. An event that I was looking forward to since the day I signed. An event that I’d get butterflies in my stomach just thinking of. An event where I was DESTINED to defend MY Vixens title. I was supposed to bask in the glory as my opponents drown in their devastation. But all of my plans, goals and aspirations were put to a halt. They were ruined when that lying, deceiving piece of shit “CHAMPION” purposely injured me. HBG knows that I am a legitimate threat to her. I can easily, EASILY, end her reign in a matter of seconds. All I need is an opportunity and I got my opportunity. The chance to become a TWO-TIME Vixens champion is right around the corner. But I’ve always been the type of person to focus on what’s happening right now. Granted, going against HBG isn’t all that far away but at the moment I have to face someone who I don’t really give a fuck about but I’ll pretend like I do just for the sake of this matchup. Wouldn’t want it to go to waste, right?

Sheridan, that’s your name, isn’t it? Where have we met before? Have we ever had a match together? I’ve had so many blows to my fucking head I can’t even remember. Oh – that’s right. You’re that girl who won the Vixens Cup.. Mhmm.. Yeah.. You’re the girl who has falsely cashed it in plenty of times. Oh yeah, it was that time when I had my match with Maddie… Then that other time with the specialist title. I don’t quite remember but I know it was a handful. So, yeah. Uhh.. We’re being put against each other on Voltage, that sounds like it’s going to be a good match. God, I’m sorry. I can’t even sit here and say this with a straight face. I’m honestly REALLY trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I want to believe that you’re going to come out here and talk to me like a reasonable adult – like someone who has more than 500 brain cells in their thick skulls. But I can already imagine the complete deluded, illogical response you’re going to send towards my way. I’ve heard of your rotten attitude, Sheridan. Ever since you won the cup it seems as if you’re entitled to anything and everything, is that right? Why? Is it because German Efficiency will prevail? I think that’s the type of shit you’d spew day in and day out while I was still champion, but I don’t quite remember. What’s something new that you’re going to bring to the table, Sher? Before you think that you’re too high and mighty to even carry on a coherent conversation with me, keep in mind that I am a past champion. I held that Vixens title, the one that you want your hands on oh so desperately for half of a year. I carried this division and I made ALL of you look good. You want to know why this division is taken more seriously by viewers and Elitists of all kind? BECAUSE OF ME. As champion, I was the face of this division. I was the best representation for this division because I was and I AM THE BEST VIXEN EAW HAS TO OFFER. Can you honestly, genuinely, sincerely close your eyes, Sheridan, and say the same? Are you really someone who is worthy of being called a champ? I know that you’re aching to find a time and a place to cash in your prize for the most ultimate prize in our division. But the question lies if you’re actual champion material. But knowing how this division is filled with ignorant bitches who have their head so far up their asses, I can expect you to write me a 3,000 worded letter as to how you’re better than me. How your superior ethnicity is no match for my puny American brain? But I’ve dealt with morons like you in the past. Moron like Maddie, Stephanie, Cailin, Aria, HBG – you name it. They’re all the same, generic robots just in different bodies. You fall into that category, Sheridan. You’re the biggest bullshitter in this entire division. I don’t believe a word that comes out of your mouth because you’re proven to be delusional. I don’t have times for crazy fucks like you.

Regardless of what has happened in my career, it was destined to happen. I was destined to injure myself in Triple Threat. I was destined to lose my title to Aria Jaxon. I was destined to sit out Pain for Pride. I was destined to wipe the ring with HBG’s face, I AM destined to kick Sheridan’s ass on voltage and I am destined to win back my rightfully owned title. It’s not going to be easy and trust me, I know - but I refuse to sit on the bench any longer. I’ll do whatever it takes to make myself the face of this division. My destiny is where all of my dreams and goals will be accomplished. I will reach my highest potential even if I’m putting myself at great risk. That risk will eventually become the most gratifying reward of my life.
Marco
Post August 3rd 2016, 1:25 am by Marco
Listen Nathan, I'm not denying how talented you are in that ring and there are some days that I wish I had the attitude and charisma that you do. I bet when you were my age that you didn't have any problems making friends because people are just drawn to you like a moth to a flame. When I watch your matches I can see that people are awed and dazzled by your performances and the moves that you're able to pull out of nowhere has captivated audiences around the world. When I witnessed all of that, I began to think how I could possibly top all of that. You are indeed a veteran in this wrestling business, along with everyone in this match that have more experience than I can only dream of having. You're right that I'm fragile, generic, boring and so on and so forth that it brings to question; why people care about Marco Fedor in the first place. What is so interest about this guy that we as people should find the time to invest in him. The thing about me that you've probably picked up on Nathan is that unlike you and everyone else here is that I am a failure, that I am a dreamer. But the thing that has made me stood out was me being naive because when people look at me they see the mere image of themselves when they were young and how full of life they had in them before they let people like you drag them down to this so called "reality." Mr. Winterborn is the example of that because that man, the man that I have admired has buckled under the stress of losing night in and night out that he has lot faith in his principles that I believed were there and that has pushed me to this point. But unlike him I'm not going to falter or will I change my outlook on life because of a few group of people disagrees with it or claims that it simply won't work. I'm not perfect by any means Nathan, BUT THE ONE THING THAT YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT IS YOU HAVING MORE HEART THAN ME! The one thing I do understand out of everything is this business is that I love everything about it, from the good to the bad it doesn't matter. It may kill me inside knowing that I may be responsible for denying other men in this company of their dreams to become a champion, but I remember this thing I called sacrifice! I will maintain my beliefs as well as challenging the system that has deemed me a loser, a failure, irrelevant and so on and so forth! You see Nathan you may be so damn good that you're too ignorant of the fact that one day and one day soon that the smallest fish in the pond will catch you by surprise and outdo you! Even if it's one moment that will be the moment that will mean everything in the long run when it's all said and done and that's what I'm waiting for in this match. So yeah, this match maybe in your favor here but what I want you to take away from me is to not count me out yet! As long as I'm still alive you have a long way to go to consider yourself to be the best and being able to beat me! If you think about it, this may be the moment for me to shine because I will put on display my heart and dedication for this company and what I'm willing to sacrifice! You can have my arms if you want, you can break every single bone in my body and drive me through table after table, smash me with chairs, sledgehammers, steel steps or whatever you're able to get your hands on that you can use against me. But somehow, someway there will be a voice in the back of my head yelling at me to not give up, pleading with me to rise up and continue fighting the system and find a way to achieve what you set out to do! Those voices in my head are the plea of people around the world that have been told the exact same thing you have told me. I may be the bland sheep that has nothing that makes him standout but if there is a moment in time where Marco Fedor will blossom IT WILL BE ON THIS COMING VOLTAGE! I know what the stakes are, I may not know how I will do it but I will hang in there until the end and find a way to leave with that championship belt! The only option you have Nathan along with everyone else in this match is that in order for you to stop me is that you have to render me DEAD BECAUSE I WON'T STOP UNTIL MY HEART STOPS BEATING! Every time you or anyone else hits me with their best shot, you will me emerge from my own blood, sweat and urine and continue fighting. The stupid loser beating the perfect prospect will be the story that will play out Nathan, even though I don't acquire the skill, charisma, or experience that you have won't deter me. I'll admit I'm afraid going into this match knowing what could happen to me, but nonetheless I can't be a coward. I have to stand and fight because if I don't then I might as well be spitting in the face of those who has went out of their way to place their faith in me, I would be spitting in the face of those who believe in me. If anything me not trying to beat you Fiora, or anyone that stands in my way to prevent me from achieving my dream will make me into a selfish man because there are people who aren't afraid, who would kill to be in this position. And the last thing I want to do is to disrespect the people who thinks highly of me and despite the trials and tribulations will stand by my side no matter what. But call me crazy, but for some reason I feel like there are a few things about me that tick you off. We're sorta parallel in someways because I'm just eighteen years old and i'm about to be nineteen pretty soon and you see that young boy that you once were. I bet that you use to share the same ideals that I have and that may be a stretch. I bet somewhere down the line someone called you a failure, a loser and a bunch of other names like some people in this business are doing to me. But that's where it ends because where you excelled you end up losing yourself and conformed what this business wants you to be that you have some sick notion that I have to be some mindless robot that is so uppity that he is too blind to see his own faults. Nathan what drives you insane when you see me is that people actually like me for who I am. I know this is a hard journey and that I need toughen up soon so I won't be devoured by this thing I love so much called wrestling. But I'm not worried about it though, not a single bit because in the events I do fall on my face and fail at something I know that I didn't lose myself like you and Winterborn has done. And I bet at some point in your life you were just like me, bubbly, naive and excited to be here and you couldn't cut it being that way. I bet that everyone booed you out of the building because they see you as just a suck up, that everything you said sound fake and half ass while the things I say and or do are genuine and from the heart. That is the main thing why you feel the need to call me all those horrible names. But it's okay, I forgive you Nathan because you may be angry at yourself because you couldn't get the love I get from the people who support me. This may as well be my last match considering my health, but that won't stop me because I'm staring this beast known as this Scramble Match in the face and I'm facing it HEAD ON! So even though I am facing uncertainty, and yeah maybe I am forgettable but this will be the match where things WILL change because people will remember me as the man who didn't change what he believed in because of what people has told him how to act in this business! I will be remembered as the guy that fought for what he believes in and dared to chase his dream despite what may be waiting to halt his dream and one thing that is for certain that I will be the man that leaves Voltage as the Hardcore Champion, and that will be the moment that no one will never forget! So Nathan, what you and everyone will find out come Voltage that my dreams, my heart, my soul and everything that I can muster up to press forward through this storm and actually show I can get through it while the likes of you, Maero, Scott Diamond, J.D Damon, and Phoenix Winterborn are in my way I can find success and show that all the things I have listed will overpower every one of you. I will emerge victorious and at the end of the day I will find solace knowing that what I believe in and having the power of the people who put their faith in me were the driving force that will lead me to victory! I WILL NOT BEND NOR WILL I BREAK BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO, I WILL PERSEVERE AND KEEP GOING UNTIL MY LAST BREATH! I WILL BECOME HARDCORE CHAMPION! I VOW IT ON EVERYTHING THAT WILL BECOME A CHAMPION!
Victor Maero
Post August 3rd 2016, 12:50 am by Victor Maero
Cockroach's Repentance

Maero kneels in the center of a dark room, battered and bleeding with barbed wire wrapped around his right leg. He breathes heavily and looks at the carnage around him, wood, cement blocks, cinder blocks, baseball bats, and kendo sticks all lay around him in pieces. Maero’s lips curl into a smile.

“Again.” Eclipse’s voice says from the shadows as several children in porcelain masks wheel out more things to destroy. Oz walks out from the darkness and puts a sets up a cement block so that it’s suspended off the ground by two pillars beside it.

Maero stands slowly and approaches the block. He lifts his leg and axe kicks it with so much force it breaks on impact. Maero smiles as blood begins to fall from his leg. Another block is set up as Maero begins speaking.

“Jokes. That’s all I see now. Jokes. Cailin, Tarah, Aria, all jokes. You can call me all the names you want, you can say I’m pointless or in the background as much as you want, that won’t make daddy come home. You three have been allowed to say whatever you want for far too long, looks like it’s my job to fix that.” Maero snarls as he kicks through the second block.

Next a cinder block is placed in front of him. Maero looks at it quizzically be for a nasty grin spreads across his face.

“I will not be ignored, I will not be tested. If I am, no, when I am I will make whoever has done it regret it. This will be how I am reborn. This is life’s reawakening.”

Maero dashes forward and knees the cinder block into bits. He laughs as other items are set up around him. Around him the children set up six kendo sticks covered in barbed wire. Maero counts them.

“So, Phoenix, J.D, Nathan, Scott, Marco, and?” Maero asks.

“You always need to be one step ahead.” Eclipse replies.

Maero nods. “Right. Speaking of those five, let’s stoke the fire.”

Maero spins and kicks three of the kendo sticks in half before wincing in pain and stopping.

“Again.” Eclipse demands as the children set up three more sticks.

Maero talks through ragged breaths. “Marco, you’re a set of headphones that are broken, but not all the way so you have to find the one position so that they’ll actually play when you’re in. But then once you’re in that position midway through the song they crap out again and you have to find the new position. All you want to do is listen to music and the fuckers keep going in and out. You honestly make me just as mad as that.” Maero kicks again managing to break three kendo sticks again.

“Yes. Let the hate flow through...a set of...Maero you...” Eclipse says with a chuckle. “Don’t get side tracked. Keep training.”

The children once again replace the broken sticks.

“Right. Nathan Fiora,” Maero begins. “You’re Buzzfeed. You talk all this hot shit but as soon as you click that link, BOOM, all the viruses get downloaded onto your computer so you can see the try guys try getting fed creamed peas for the first time since they were babies or some shit.” Maero says through ragged breaths.

“What?” Eclipse asks.

Maero spin-kicks four of the kendo sticks, shattering them. “He’s a fucking joke Eclipse. I gave him a chance to prove otherwise, I gave him respect. What did he do? He attacked someone for being big enough to say they cried because EAW is their dream. He came from nothing but attacks others for being on the same level as him. This bastard needs to be taught a lesson.” Maero cracks his knuckles as more kendo sticks are prepared.

“Keep going, Maero. You can punish him come Voltage.” Eclipse replies.

Maero kicks the kendo sticks again kicking four down. He falls to his knees and breathes raggedly.

“Not… enough.” Maero coughs.

The children replace the kendo sticks as Oz walks over to Maero and puts his hand on Maero’s shoulder.

“Keep fighting.” Oz says. “Never surrender. We’re just getting started.” Oz smiles and steps back as Maero stands.

Maero smiles at Oz and rolls his head on his neck. Maero spin kicks all six of the kendo sticks in half with a yell. Maero licks his lips as blood drips from his leg. He lets out a primal roar and looks to Eclipse who nods.

“Phoenix, we’ve fought before. This time will be far different. I’ve changed, evolved. You? You’re still the same man who fell from grace all those months ago. You’re stagnant Phoenix, start moving again and give me a challenge.” Maero smirks.

“Now. Let’s move on.” Eclipse interjects.

The children bring out barbed wire that’s dripping with gasoline. They wrap it around Maero’s arms and legs as several other children wheel out six heavy bags. As the children finish wrapping him Maero nods to Oz who smile and sparks a lighter. Oz lights the barbed wire covering Maero. Maero screams in pain for a second before his scream turns into laughter.

“Maero.” Eclipse points at the heavy bags. “Break them.”

“I love this family.” Maero smiles.

Maero charged one of the heavy bags and hits it with the Lobotomy by jumping off the rubble from his other training, the bag splits open but Maero keeps hitting it. Maero laughs as he stands with blood beginning to drip from his singed, cut flesh.

“I’m the Priest of Life. But soon, this training, this… rebirth, will turn me into something much more. I will no longer be the Avatar of Life. I will be the Embodiment of Life.” Maero begins punching and kicking the heavy bag faster in an even more wild combination. “This is my time. I want someone to try to take it away from me. They will have to pry it from my cold dead hands, and given my track record with death, that will NEVER happen.” Maero smiles. “Play with me, test me, punch me, hit me, kill me, give me a hug." Maero laughs as he hits the bag with Gray Matter making it split open.

As the sand under him slowly mixes with his blood a smile slowly creeps onto Maero’s face. Maero laughs. Maero runs at another heavy bag and drop kicks it. Maero falls into the sand making more red spill into it.

“You’ll all feel what I’ve become soon. You’ll all fall.” Maero stands. He begins lashing out and hitting all the heavy bags in a flurry of kicks and punches. Maero super kicks one of them making more sand and blood fall to the ground. “Blood! It falls at me feet! Soon it will mix with my enemies! Then, and only then, will my blood thirst be quenched.”

Maero spin kicks another bag one splitting it open. Maero screams as his strike speed increases.

“Slash! Rip! Tear asunder! Never stop me! Never let this pain end!” Maero screams as he spin kicks two of the heavy bags open.

Maero begins removing the barbed wire all over his body.

“There’s still one left. Done already?” Eclipse asks.

Maero chuckles as he tosses the barbed wire aside. “Not a chance.”

Maero walks over to the last heavy bag and jabs his hands into it. He pulls it apart slowly and winces as he does so. He grunts as the two halves of the bag fall to the ground.

Maero turns to Eclipse. “I’m just getting started.”

Eclipse stands and walks over to Maero. He grabs the handle of one of the barbed wire covered kendo sticks and hands it to Maero.

“Make them bleed.” Eclipse says with a smirk.

“With pleasure.” Maero smiles and suddenly the image rips along his mouth and cockroaches spew from it and overtake the screen making everything go black.
Post August 2nd 2016, 11:43 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ: 9 (Turbo 2)
Patience and Priority

“At the set time which I appoint,
I will judge with equity.
When the earth toters, and all it’s inhabitants,
It is I who keep steady its pillars.
I say to the boastful, “Do not boast”,
And to the wicked “Do not lift up your horn;
Do not lift up your horn on high,
Or speak with insolent neck”

Psalm 75:2-5

1I don’t play games, Silva, Least of all with friends who don’t know how to play nice. 2But by the same token, I don’t pull any punches. 3If you are looking for a sycophant to massage your ego, well then I’m not even sorry when I say that the notion repulses me, 4But now if you really do want to win this match, let me emphasise what I thought was clearly the main message I had to give last time around. Nico 8 verse 9...Buisness. As. Usual. How’s that for a gospel you can get behind? 5In all seriousness though, keep it focused. 6Play the tape back again and have another listen, I mean it, I had some nice things to say. But there’s no pleasing. 7You give an inch and they want a mile. 8This small mentality is hardly befitting of a man of your stature. 9That said, I do not really know why I expected any different. I think this is ultimately my main problem. 10Too much hope. Too much faith in my fellow man. 11Although time and time again, idolaters of every walk of life prove to me just why they say patience is a virtue. 12And don’t even go there JJ. You’re a mild case. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to stress. 

13And to be honest, I wouldn’t blame you for being stressed. 14It’s a ‘God-Given’ miracle that Chris Elite didn’t have more to say to me. 15Nico Bore? Well Nico’s bored. 16It was a chore just listening to the brief slop of drivel you did have to say. But I have no reason to be upset at anything you say. 17If your words sounded like poorly thought out playground insults it’s probably because behind it all is a distraught little child trying to save face around the cool kids. 18So you are going to criticise me uttering the name of Heart Break Boy and then in the same breath respond by taking shots at my parents, whom you know nothing about. Classy. That’s not ironic at all. 19I do wonder how you’re going to top it next, Let’s see...your momma jokes? I do hope not, I’ll be totally undone. 20All jokes aside. I wasn’t making fun of your homemade moniker. I was earnestly serious. 21You act like you walk on water when really you’re an embarrassment who’s been treading water for seven years and now thinks he’s owed something. 22You like to cast yourself as the white knight, just as you like to pass yourself off as a gift from heaven, but in both cases the facade is so thin that I don’t really understand how there are people who don’t see through it. 23The truth is you are a total egotist. 24You know you remind me of Rex. You like to talk yourself up. You even scrape a big win every once in awhile. 25But when it counts...you've never failed to fail. 26Not once in seven years. So excuse me when I say it’s tedious to hear you claiming it’s your time again for the 900th time. 27What I want to know is how it has been allowed to get so bad. 28How have you managed to fool and infect the masses with nothing more than lies and cartoon catchphrases? 29You’ve used them. Cynically and cruelly you’ve infected them with your disease and misled them that you can have your little moment in the spotlight. 30This ends now. Tomorrow you’ll be exposed, naked before the lord. And in the days that follow your flesh will be burned by holy fire; just another sinner cast into the burning lake.  

31Of course, that will not be my job beyond the immediate future. 32I have a greater mission to fulfill. Isn’t that right And...my apologies...uhum...The Pizza Boy. 33You know it pains me to watch you like this. It really does. 34Things have changed since last time, haven’t they? We’ve changed. The both of us. 35Now, I’m not going to waste my time ranting on about the trail I’ve been blazing in recent weeks, about how far I’ve come, about how much defeat has spurred me on into a more fanatically determined warrior. I’m getting tired of saying it. 36Every single week and no one ever listens. Sometimes not even proving it between the ropes is enough. No. 37I was hoping we could cut through the grind and deal with the real issues. I was hoping we could talk a little more personal like. But you don’t seem like you’re ready for that right now. 38Things have regressed. Dare I say, you’ve backslid again. 39This week wasn’t the first time I called you ‘Andy’. I’ve done it before. I thought we were on first name terms now? It wasn’t a problem a couple of months ago. 40But now you’re snapping like a lunatic at the sound of your own name. 41Like it’s slur. Like it’s some vile insult to acknowledge you as the person you are. 42I’ll cut straight to it PB. You’re not looking comfortable in your own skin. 43It’s grinding you down, eating you up...burning. 44So you’re a two time champ now. Sounds great. Sell it however you want. 45But you and I both know that if you’d  done the job you’d still be a first time champion, and that’s the truth. 46The dream is over. The illusion is broken. You didn’t overcome the odds this time, 47Cerberus turned them in your favor. 48And you say it’s all Hunky Dory as you sit in the dust shaking and snapping at any whisper on the wind. 49You see as much as the fans who pay to see you suffer, you’ve come to worship at the altar of the Pizza Boy. But he’s a cruel, breathless God and he doesn’t answer as you lament that you don’t quite live up to the impossible standards of that false idol you made in your image. 50You have to let go. You have to repent and pray. 51And I know you. You will resist. 52But when you step into that crucible then all the real content of your heart shall be assayed. 53And best be prepared because it will sting. But I can kill the pain. I can kill the Pizza Boy.

Number your days.
Cage.
Post August 2nd 2016, 11:39 pm by Cage.
I do not care Lucian. Seriously when are you going to realize I do not care about what I did. I stole the championship so what, I don't care. I do not feel ashamed, I could care less about disrespecting the people who held that championship, I could care less about any lame threat you give out about going to beat me so bad I'll want to take another hiatus. Your words mean nothing, just like that World Heavyweight Championship meant nothing till I took it and you were chasing me Dynasty live event to Dynasty live event for it. You are the most boring and lame World Heavyweight Champion I've ever seen, I mean god damn it I know I didn't hold the EAW Championship for very long but at least when I held it I didn't let anyone steal my damn championship, I didn't let my contender be bigger than me who was suppose to be champion and I was taking on men who I honestly never sweat, Lannister, Hades, Zack Crash, didn't matter. See I'm bigger than your little fantasy seven year wait to become World Champion that you managed to achieve. You think because you have that championship that you are the man, you are the top dog of Dynasty. Oh you couldn't be more wrong, you are the placeholder, the man holding the title so the REAL World Champion can knock your ass off his rightful throne.  Who the HELL are YOU to tell Diamond Cage what he deserves and what he doesn't? Doesn't matter if I deserve it or if I don't, I saw an opportunity to get your attention and make you realize that when you are standing across the ring from me this isn't a game. This isn't me fighting you to test you and see if you deserve the title, this isn't an old relic from the past trying to light fire underneath you and turn you into a raging animal. This is 100% frenzied pissed off energy of Diamond Cage wanting your head on a stick and wanting what you have around my waist. You are a company guy, you fly the flag of this place, as is Diamond Cage is the leader of a rebellion. IF YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IN TAKING WHAT YOU FEEL IS YOURS, IF YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT NO MATTER ALL THE HARD TIMES YOU FACE IF YOU HAD ONE CHANCE TO TAKE IT AND YOU DID IT THEN I AM YOUR WORLD CHAMPION! It wasn't about shitting on the prestige of the championship, it's a little bit of symbolism letting you know that I don't fear breaking rules, I don't fear jumping through rings of fire. I don't care, whatever it takes to win I'm all IN! Almost six years I've been busting my ass, letting this company rape and take and steal from me and the minute I do it to someone else I'm being judged on my ability to win a championship? When I entered the Elimination Chamber with my back nearly broken, and beat 5 of Voltage's best, EAW's best to become the champion you were an afterthought, you weren't even in my league. And now you still are not in my league,  you have one week to continue to live out this fantasy, one week to hold onto that world title, kiss it, cherish, take pictures of it. 

I don't care because when we meet in this ring I don't care if I have to end your career, I don't care if I have to do something these people who watch us or some Jesus Christ wouldn't approve of. You have two weeks to be a poser with a belt, and I have two weeks left of being the uncrowned World Heavyweight Champion. Criminal? Thug? Nobody? I'm a street dog who has been digging in trash long enough and your the last dumpster I'm fucking with until I get what I want. Nobody takes food off my place, not you, not Mr. DEDEDE not Jacob Senn.  Am I ready? This is my destiny, I was born to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship. You are biting off more than you can chew and writing checks your ass can cash so let me enlighten your big dumb stupid ass, the reaction I got at Grand Rampage was amazing, huge! Biggest reaction in EAW history, I'm proud of it. But that doesn't define me, stealing a championship doesn't define me, what defines me is what I do when I step in this ring and what I do is leave it all on the line, what I do is fight every match like it's my last. You talk about the woman who gave birth to me, I'll tell you what Lucian. Whether it's my mother, your mother, your grandmother's mother, I'll crack their skull if it meant becoming World Heavyweight Champion the same way I'm going to try and crack yours if that's what it takes to become champion around here. You trying to get in my head, talking about the guy I'm teaming with and me not being up to his caliber of performance. I put this man in a wheelchair, I gave him the worse beating he's ever had in his entire life. He took from me, I took from him and gave this business some of the best damn fights they have ever seen and I will forever be remembered in the history books as a guy who wasn't give the ball but I sure as hell stole it and made myself legendary. However when the world looks back at Lucian Black, they are going to look at a guy who had to change his image to get to the top. While me, I've always been Diamond Cage, I've always been myself not a shitty gimmick. Not a persona of a badass, I am a badass. I'm not moved by marketing, I'm moved by the fact when a man thinks he knows me, a man thinks he knows what I deserved. And then I beat his ass pillar to post and make him realize no god shapes my destiny, no devil gets in the way of my destiny. I am my fucking destiny and my DESTINY IS TO BECOME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION THROUGH HELL OR HIGH FUCKING WATER I WILL BECOME CHAMPION! Doesn't matter if I was teaming with Mr. DEDEDE, Mak, CM Banks, HRDO, any maverick of the past. I'll take this fight to show you that you are in the ring with one of the most dangerous pro wrestlers walking the wrestling planet! I'll take this fight to let you know I'm a world championship fighter, I live for the moments of fighting for a world championship and being looked at as having not a chance in hell of becoming the champion. Because that is where I thrive, I have the support of these fans but it doesn't matter if they wanted me hanging from a tree or they wanted their wives to have my kids or their husbands to look like me. They aren't a factor, they aren't going to help me kick your ass this week or next week. They are the audience and this time I'm not here to entertain them, I'm not here to send them home happy. I'm doing this for me, THIS IS FOR ME!
Tarah Nova
Post August 2nd 2016, 11:35 pm by Tarah Nova
Misery Of Mankind---Turbo#3
“All you wanna do is stuff your face and be annoying
All you wanna do with me is fight, fight, fight, fight
All you ever do is make excuses, God you're boring
All you wanna do with me is fight, fight, fight, fight
Use everything you've got inside, you still don't find the courage
Stick your tail between your legs and go

Oh you're just a man of straw, you think you know it all?
You're just a king without a throne

It's like it's all a bad dream, nothing is as it seems
This is a nightmare awake, and you're the one to blame”
----------
You want to talk about being serious about this sport? You want to speak about how you take this so seriously that you stay quiet for days on end, hiding in the shadows, and all the while the other team AKA my team is getting shit done. Wow Stephanie, you're right! You are the most serious in this division. HA. Do you understand that no matter how many times you hit the gym where you lift the weights or  punch the bag; that you can't beat me or Aria or Cailin. You don't have what it takes to even reach our level of Excellence put I appreciate you trying. Yeah, trying and failing.  God, I can't wait to see how awful you are tomorrow night. Like I love to watch people squirm in the ring and I can't wait to see you in that position because let's face it with all that training; you're still pathetic a piece of trash. Almost as pathetic as Most of these Vixens here. But let's not talk about them tonight, okay? Yeah this is all about you tonight, Steph. This is about how deep down you know that I'm right about everything that I have said to you in the past months that I've known you. See ever since I met you, I've always disliked you. Boy, I hated the path that you walk but you knew that. You knew that I couldn't stand you and it was because you were always so petty and annoying. Every time you spoke you made me cringe and I couldn't help but think how the hell is Cai dating you. How is anyone putting up with you but then I realized why and it was because you needed them. You needed someone to latch onto and it was Cailin and Aria. You just kept them for a good two months until you got sick of them. You betrayed your own friends and left them in the dust for the enemy. Now am I happy that you left? You bet your ass I am. Stephanie I am happy that you are away from them because now the cloak is pulled away from their eyes and they can see you for the backstabbing bitch that you are. So yeah, I intend on keeping them as my friends were they are safe and  the specialist title because I deserve them. See that's what you don't understand Steph. You never deserved to have people in your life as caring and as amazing as those girls are. And you never deserved to hold the specialist championship. Hell you didn't even deserve to retire Cleo. You have been given so many opportunities and people like you who get those spots without even deserving them, bothers me. Stephanie I have spent a good half of my life in a wrestling ring and through it all I've had at least four concussions and 5 broken ribs and so many other things. I would die for this sport and then people like you come along and they get title matches or opportunities that rarely come along and it's not because how amazing they are. It's because they throw Tantrums or whine about everything. Stephanie do you realize how long I had to wait for my first Vixens championship match? I waited a year and a half and the other reason I got it was because I wrestled and I took this company seriously. No back roads were taken. No easy way out. I won  my number one contenders match because I deserved it. So how dare you for even thinking I don't take wrestling seriously. How dare you mock everything that I stand for while you have nothing for sure dumb luck on your side. So make no mistake Stephanie tomorrow night I will teach you a thing or two about respecting your elders. It's all fun and games until you question the Vixen killer and believe me, it's not going to end well for you.

Oh, Stephanie you're not the brightest bulb in the Box are you? Assuming that I, Tarah Nova, need to hide behind two Vixens, just how you did? Like are you freaking kidding me right now Stephanie. After years of this nonsense, I have never laughed so hard in my life from a thing a the Vixen has said to me. So let me get this straight. You think i'm hiding behind them? And calling the kettle black? God are you this stupid all the time. Wait don't answer that because we all know you are. But no, please answer me this: Why would the Leader of the Vixens need to hide behind people? Why would you even think of saying that? I mean this is the snappy comeback that I've been waiting for for a week. Jeezus, you don't understand! Unlike you, I don't need to hide behind anyone. I don't need people in my corner like you do. No, Steph,  I choose to have people like them in my corner. Does that mean I'm cowering in fear behind them? No because I'm not you. I’m not the scaly, slimy snake that you are forming into. I don't need to hide behind my friends to make me into the one of the best wrestlers around. No, I wrestled and trained and proved  to everyone each and every night for the past 3 years, all by myself, that I am the best in this division and Stephanie you cannot take that away from me.

So please come at me with your sword and your armor because I'm ready for a fight tomorrow night. I'm ready to kick your Asian ass around that ring because you deserve it. That is the only thing fucking you deserve and I'm going to be one to give it to you, Steph. Tomorrow night me, Aria and Cailin are going to wipe the mat with you and your family because that's what we do best. And once we rip you and the family part, I'm going to burn the ashes, baby. I'm going to make sure you don't come back from this match.

Thats God!
Aria Jaxon
Post August 2nd 2016, 11:14 pm by Aria Jaxon
IF WE’RE BEING HONEST -- GLENDALE, ARIZONA.

Honesty is the best policy, right? So really, Stephanie, you ain’t gotta thank me for telling you how I really felt. You’ve known me long enough to know that sometimes, I have tendency to dance around things, often for the sake of sparing feelings. Hell, I did it with you a lot before you snapped and started blaming other people for your fuck-ups. Still, even if I felt like sometimes biting my tongue was a noble thing, that’s not always the case. Sometimes you just gotta say what needs to be said, and it was like...as soon as I stopped looking at you as my friend, the mental block was gone. As soon as you outed yourself for being the treacherous bitch that you are, I lost whatever it was that was keeping me from always telling you exactly how I felt. The good news is, if you’ve loved this version of me, where I don’t hesitate in the least to tell you how futile this all is, then you’ll get your wish. You won’t have to worry about me skirting around issues anymore. Be careful what you wish for.

Turbo’s drawing closer, it’s getting down to the wire, and you’re still making the same empty promises you were making days ago. I almost understood, though. At least when the match was made initially, you could rub your hands together and tell yourself this was the week you exorcised your demons and got to brutalize those who you felt orchestrated your misery. You even had what you thought was a battle-ready battalion made up of your family members, and that certain victory was right in front of you. If I were you, I might’ve felt confident, too. I might’ve legit thought I stood a chance in hell. But, as the days have worn on, even you’ve gotta admit...your ramblings are the dying declarations of the cornerstone of a ragtag team that was always gonna get blown away. I mean, you’re more preoccupied with revenge than merely winning the match, and considering you’re gonna be carrying this team, you need to be laser-focused and not blinded by emotion. Foolishly, you’re running into this blindly not realizing that you’re basically headed into a glorified handicap match. I know you’ve been out there in the desert training your ass off, but c’mon, even you can’t take all three of us. Where’s your backup? Where’s your family? Where are the people you’d trust with your life? They’ve left you high and dry, but you wanna talk to Cailin and I about what it means to be disloyal. Say what you want, but she and I never would’ve left you on your own to fend off three adversaries of this caliber. But you traded up, didn’t you? You rid yourself of the traitors, right? Tell me, where are Erebos and Maero now? Maero’s probably making more dumbass Cailin to waffle iron comparisons, and Erebos has been totally silent this entire time. We’re supposed to believe that this is the team that brings the Sirens to its knees? Nice try. It’s funny that you question how Cailin and I can be so loyal to Tarah. I suppose we see in her what we saw in you once, or even...what you see in your new teammates. When you make up your mind that you’re gonna go to war beside someone, it helps to know that they’ll have your back. I know Cailin and Tarah will have mine. I know I can count on them. Can you say the same for your teammates? Can you confidently say they’ll pull their weight? Believe me, they’ll need to. When you’re staring down the Sirens, ain’t no room for weak links in the chain. You bring your best, or you get bulldozed over. It’s really a simple concept. You stand in front of us, you get walked over. That’s where you’ve overestimated yourself and the rest of your family. You’re not formidable roadblocks or opponents to be feared. You’re just...in our way. And that’s a bad place to be.

It's a teensy bit hilarious how you’re now so quick to denounce all the glittery trappings of being a Vixen. Ya know, the MAC deals and True Vixens episodes and red carpet events. Not that long ago, you embraced it. You tried embarrassingly hard to be one of those girls, one of the posterchildren. Now, all of the sudden, that’s what makes us weak? Oh, you should know better. You know the three of us too well for that. When has my face being on billboards ever impeded me when it came to kicking folks’ teeth down their throats? Don’t turn your nose up at all of it now, sweetheart. You were as quick to wave off all of that as you were to try and take shots at every accolade I’ve earned so far in EAW. What the YLC is a “pity prize”? Oh, I’d expect that from a bitter, empty-handed broad like you. You hope Haruna takes it from me, I hope she starts taking her antidepressants again, and I hope you get a goddamn clue. You stand there now and you try and talk down on every single thing I’ve done in EAW as if you’re standing above me on some pedestal. Who the fuck are you to say my Empress of Elite crown is worthless, or to balk at my Vixens title reign? Let’s get real, Cloudy. I had a six-week head start on you here on the main roster. That was it, just a month and a half, I parlayed that into a mile-long disparity between you and I. The highlight of your career was fluking your way to a Specialists Rampage win. If it’d been a regular match, you wouldn’t have won. If Haruna had been smart enough to wait until the match was over to celebrate, who knows what would’ve happened. If things had gone differently, the one thing of meaning you have to your name never would’ve fallen into your grubby hands in the first place. So you wanna talk to me about career highs and career lows? Let’s discuss how you were relegated to being a complete and utter non-factor until you picked up a steel chair and swung for the fences. If not for your meltdown, you’d still be languishing in obscurity. Well, you still are...you’ve just got a brand new group of friends to sit on the bottom tier with you. The problem is, when you look at Tarah, Cailin, and I, you see women who seized the opportunities you never could. You can make all the excuses you want, but the fact remains, you’ve been here roughly a year, and your fleeting high points have vanished as quickly as they came. You’re scratching and clawing for any means to keep yourself in the conversation, and I think we can help. Live on Turbo, you and your friends are gonna walk into a no-win situation, and with any luck, you’ll go out in a blaze of glory. Your new career high will mean looking back on how you looked under the sole of my boot. We’re gonna make you famous.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post August 2nd 2016, 10:18 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Turbo Promo #2

“Thank You”

Thank you. Thank you for showing me how you really feel Aria. Thank you for letting it all hang out. Now we know where we both stand. There’s no turning back for either of us. (cracks knuckles) I watch you go from a scrappy brat to a force of nature, to someone who’s about to learn what a real bad day looks like. You keep caping for that Gotham City skank and you’re just too damn blind to see...or are you just that dumb? Or Are you so enamoured by your sudden success that you just don’t care? (shakes head) You have your head so far up your ass that you don’t even realize what all of this is for. I thought you knew me better than that. I guessed wrong. And that’s where the real hurt lies Aria, someone you would ride and die for just leaves you in the dust. You’re so arrogant these days that you think you have this match in the bag huh? (Aria voice)  “Oh Erebos haven’t said anything and Maero can’t do anything without Eclipse!” (spits) The world is not in your hands like you think it is once I smack everything you hold dear from your hands! The biggest cardinal sin you committed Aria is assuming I would just sit in the shadows with a dunce cap on my head. You’re assuming that I’m just going to yell and shake my fists until I burn out and disappear from the world, burnt out from misplaced anger. Nah Ria, I’m here to stay. Who I am, who you see before will be sticking around for quite a while. At least until I made my point. But unfortunately my dear, that point won’t be made with you. The Sirens are just a stepping stone to what I really want...what I desire the most. When that day happens, you will shut the fuck up. What you will witness will send shivers down your spine, and then you will know and understand.

This is not True Vixens ladies, this is real life. This is not a makeup line, nor will we ever makeup ith each other. Quite frankly the only things true about you three is your triple layered hypocrisy. Shame is I’m the only one in the division that sees it, but that’s okay. I’m used to being the only one to see things for what they are. I would be wise to not underestimate my opponents ladies. Maero is capable of very dangerous things and Erebos have fought with the best and worst this company has to offer. And by worse I mean men who should be locked away with the key thrown away. We are Sanatorium and I am its sword. Yes, the irony is that this was a group I fought against. This was a faction I swore to protect my friends from. Then again, I thought Formation/Sirens had my back. Just like with my relationships I thought wrong. (laughs) You see ladies, I don’t blame you for that folly. If anything I blame myself for thinking I could have friends here. I blame myself for thinking for once in my life I found true love. I blame myself for thinking I was an integral part of the division. Thank you for reminding me what My Reality is. (looks down) That’s okay though...I’m comfortable with this. I’m comfortable with knowing what this is between the four of us. (pause) I’m okay with knowing that I won’t feel anything when I hurt either of you. I’m okay with putting your careers and perhaps your lives at risk. You want to take things there? That’s what #Chairgate was about. It was about me taking it there. It was about me taking it to a place nobody would think I could go. (throws hands up) Well I’m here! Here I stand in my place of pain, sorrow, and rage! Three emotions I feel at myself, for myself, in spite of you all. Well, here’s to trust that we’ll never see again! 
(raises a shot glass and downs it)

That hit the spot…

(throws the shot glass to the side)

You wanted me to say something Tarah? You’re wondering why I was so quiet? (moves to the camera slowly) I was training, something you know little about. I was hitting the weights, the heavy bag, and training with my fellow Sanatorium members. Unlike you, I take all my battles seriously. Just ask Azumi Goto. She changed her moveset after I defeated her! But unlike you, I respect Azumi. I admire her spirit. I would do the same for you Ms. Nova, but you’re a soulless hag. As for making enemies at Pain for Pride, I already had enemies before the ring was even constructed! The division already came to terms with how it felt by me and once that Lapis Lazuli hit my face I knew...I knew. All I could do was look up at the expression on you and Cailin’s faces. What I saw was not sympathy, but almost relief. You never wanted me around Nova and you got exactly what you wanted. Well, you can keep my friends. You can keep the Specialist title, because what I want from you can’t be won through bad eye lined charisma and  promises of gold. What I want…(laughs) you’ll know it when you see it. I used to spoil so many episodes of TV shows for Cai...I’m sure she told you? I’m sure she told you all of my dirty secrets. That’s why you seem so confident that you can beat me? Well, I haven’t told her everything about me, how far I can take things when pushed to the edge. And here I am, just teetering on the edge of sanity. Wanna push me Tarah? Go ahead- push me! 

(glares) PUSH ME BITCH I DARE YOU! I FUCKING DARE YOU! (shakes camera)

(heavy breathing and backs away)

You’re right Tarah. Cai and Ria are better off without me. I never said I was a saint, but therein lies your bullshit. None of you are ones either. Here we are, just a couple of peas in the pod and I’m the only one honest about her own shit! As the great philosopher Childish Gambino once said and I paraphrase “the realest ninjas I know are either crazy or dead.” That’s the price to being true to yourself and the world. You seem so desperate to compare me to Haruna, someone who has nothing to do with our feud! Maybe it’s because you want me to be like her so the thought of beating me sounds that much easier. (laughs) you talk about me hiding behind Cai and Aria, but all I see is you doing the same thing Tarah, Always the pot calling the kettle black. (tilts head) I should give you a black eye to go with that huh? (giggles) And once again you keep assuming I only want Cailin! Keep assuming! Keep making an ass out of you and me! Nah Nova, I want all three of you (licks lips). Wednesday night is Filet Siren night, and I’m going to enjoy my feast on that proverbial silver platter known as a wrestling ring. 

Male voice: Are you done yet Mia?

Nah, not yet. There’s one more siren I need to address, Ms. Poison herself, the ever so confident Cailin Dillon. Hmm…(pauses for a moment). Maybe I did push you and Aria away, that much I’ll admit. But (sighs) you’ll never see things from my perspective, but I can’t expect someone like you to be that empathic huh? I was so foolish to think you had my best interest in mind. How hard did Tarah laugh when you told her you left your house key at the door? How much did she laugh when you told her it was over between us? How relieved did you feel when you threw me to the side? Huh!? HUH!? (pauses) Hmph, always the clever one. Always the one to do things in a dramatic fashion. You don’t like being outdone do you Cailin Dillon? Even when I bare my fangs you have to show just big yours are compared to mine! You just have to show off how invincible you are, how NOBODY in this business can shake your confidence! So eager to puff out your chest to the world...until a blade find its way to your heart. Keep your chest out Cailin. The Sword of Sanatorium will find its target. Can I find it?

Male voice: Yes you can! (laughs)

(laughs) This reminds me of the times we used to have with each other, joking around and what not. We were two goofballs in love...or maybe a fool who thought she could love someone with the worst case of hedgehog’s dilemma! That’s okay...I’ve been pricked before; (looks left) in the worst way possible. Keep thinking I’m obsessed. Keep thinking I can’t move on without you. The victory Haruna and I shared was about getting past our own bullshit, something we agreed to put behind us as we walk separate paths, and I hope dear to God she gives Aria the business! Pinky should be lucky I’m not going after her trophy. But, back to you Red. Or should I call you Orange? Whatever (sighs). Maybe one day you’ll go off and accomplish all the great things you was meant to Cailin Dillon, but until then your asses are collectively mine. Season 10 is the season of pain. It is the season of retribution. It is the season where I remind the roster to know...to understand…

(a large male figure slowly comes out of the shadows…)

To never fuck with Stephanie Mia Matsuda.

Spoiler Alert::

Like I said. I’ll do anything to achieve the means to my end.

Man: Ready to go?

Yeah, I’ve wasted enough time on these kids. Thank you Sirens of EAW. Thank you for teaching me what real hate is. For that, you’re forever in my debt.
Cailin Dillon
Post August 2nd 2016, 10:14 pm by Cailin Dillon

Turbo #3

I thought we were facing a team of wrestlers. I thought that. But as these last few days have gone by, I realized his isn’t the case. We’re facing a bunch of used car dealers. You know the types? These guys who point to the shiniest hunk of junk on the property, but when you ask them to pop the hood, the dirty really comes out of them. They don’t want you to see that this car looks like it was literally dragged out of floodwaters after a wild animal ripped up the interior. They don’t want you to see the pack rat and it’s family that they want you to evict just to get this car off the lot. For them it’s all about getting a nice commission check. They’ve been selling the same bullshit message for so long that there’s no way they could possibly believe it again. Their boss, in this case Eclipse, hands them a manual the day he recruits them to the car lot and they all follow like it’s some kind of cult sans the special kool-aid. Maero, Erebos and Stephanie are about to roll out of the lot in the best hunk of junk they could find, and they’re going to try and sell you all luxury. The message that they are spreading sounds good to them and a few others. But on the surface you find more flaws than hail damage. This challenge the authority because they don’t like us attitude. This blame everyone else for your problems strategy is tired and sad. You think people aren’t buying you because someone else is telling them not to? People aren’t buying what you say because they don’t want it. They don’t believe it. You’ve already been selling the same junk for too long. You don’t believe me? The signs are all there. Even when things were good for you, y’all pushed a Cadillac off the lot, Maddie, and replaced it with Cloud? Come on now. She was registered on the Clunkers for Cash program long ago. Maybe someone out there is buying your loaded crap, but I know three women who don’t believe a word of it. I know three women who are about to answer your backwards sales pitch with an old-fashioned ass kicking. There’s no hidden agendas here. We’re not going for any special paychecks on the other side. We’re just going to rip you all apart. Just like Formation did the last time they met The Sanatorium.

But as another Vixen on the roster has reminded me frequently, the past doesn’t necessarily dictate anything. So let me tell you how this one will go down. This isn’t a sales pitch. This is just the way it’s going to be. You three will bungle your way down to the ring just to find that the real nightmare is you have to face the three of us. You three think that you epitomize some kind of evil because you make these loose threats about what you think you’re capable of doing. You tell us who we are or what we are as if you have the ability to cut us down with words when your actions will fall short. That’s not a threat from me, that’ s a confident promise. I’ve seen what you guys are capable of. I’ve known what your group was capable of since long before most of the members did. You parade around as hitmen and demons and ghosts. But you’re just plain men in cheap costumes. We don’t parade around. We enter as warriors and we leave as champions. That’s the reality of the future that is ahead of you. God only knows all the reasons why your group has decided to wage war specifically against this group. And more specifically against me. I would suspect they are based more on the once version of the truth that your newest member felt inclined to spin. But no amount of half truths or bold-faced lies will be capable of saving any one of you from the wrath that will come down when you try to step up to me and my friends and threaten us. You act like we’re some little school girls that run behind our shields and are afraid to fight for what we believe in. We are the beasts you wish that you could be. We are the ones that will do the cutting and we will end your quest in bloodshed. It won’t be the blood that you desire. It will be your own. We don’t need toys and we don’t need to pretend that we follow some kind of pretend deities. We don’t need to speak in tongues or cryptic messages. We come in and we speak the truth. We speak it clearly and concisely. And we come with out fists ready to throw down. We don’t need any more than that.

After this match, you three will come right back into your hole in the ground and cry with all the rest of the moles. You’ll kick start another tired campaign about how the whole world is screwing you over and not take a single thread of blame. Your destruction in the ring will be quick. The after effects will drag on for the whole group. Just stop now while you still have time. You don’t have to do this to yourself. And Stephanie, drop this façade and move on. If you want to focus on fighting me forever, I’ll have no problem beating you until you’re too beaten down to show up the arena. Come to Turbo sputtering in your used car and come ready to throw down in that ring. Tarah, Aria and I will meet you in the center of that squared circle and we will smack all three of you down. And when we leave that arena, we’ll leave the three of you standing outside clearing the smoke from your engine. The ride you want to take us on is about to stop short. But us? We’ll keep moving right along to our next goals. We’re not worried about the pain you want to inflict. We’re not scared about the message you’re trying to spread. We’re ready and willing to show you what happens when you try and cut us down. You’re about to get slayed.
Ahren Fournier
Post August 2nd 2016, 9:59 pm by Ahren Fournier
(Ahren is in his personal locker room, with a smile on his face clearly excited about something, you can see something covered by a pink sheet behind him)

As expected, I made quick work out of my match last week on Voltage, as I definitively, and without question took care of Phoenix Winterborne like I said I would. But really did anyone even have a doubt? Didn’t think so. You know what that means, Ahren Fournier is undefeated! So now is the time to unveil the ultra-expensive, ultra innovative, One of a Kind!! Drum roll please!! (A guy with a drum walks into frame and starts giving a drum roll) Thank you sir! (Ahren and the drummer move to the side as the camera zooms in on the rectangle with the pink sheet over it) Boom!! (Ahren pulls off the sheet and reveals a scoreboard looking object with the words Ahren Fournier Undefeated Counter, and a scoreboard with the number 1 on it) IT’S THE AHREN FOURNIER…..  uhh UNDEFEATED… um COUNTER… ok so I haven’t really came up with an official name for it yet, so anyone that has an idea for a name y’know tweet me on twitter, my handle is @SexayAF the AF is funny because it could be Ahren Fournier, or it could be As Fuck… isn’t that clever? So yeah help a playa out yo, give me a sweet name for this bad boy. But this amazing, incredible, expensive win counter isn’t the only reason I come live to your TV screens, your computer screens, your phone screens, no, there is other news coming right at you. Obviously the powers that be were so impressed by how I just throttled, embarrassed, and destroyed Phoenix, that they gave me a gift! I’m getting the gift of having the night off next week. But fear not all my lovely Fourniercators... that’s all my fans, I’m just debuting a whole bunch things right now, try not to have your head explode from all the new sweetness... But fear not, you still get to see my lovely facial structure, and hear my peanut buttery, velvety smooth voice on Voltage…For I don’t have real days off, because if you’re not doing something, you’re not doing enough! You all get an exclusive interview of the man of himself, The Crown Jewel of Voltage, Ahren Fournier... You’re welcome for that. As I make my way to ‘ Amalie Ahrena in Tampa, Florida... And yes I do mean the Ahrena, because it’s my arena... Every arena I walk into instantly becomes an Ahrena... But anyways, as I make my way to the Ahrena on Sunday, I come in with many things to say! Don’t you worry cast, and crew, and everyone that makes up this place called planet earth. Or as it's more commonly known everywhere else in the galaxy, Planet Ahren. My own personal planet that is, and I know all of you are on pins and needles to hear what I have to say, this is only a little teaser of your Protagonist. I can’t give you everything that’s on my mind, can’t show all the cards I’ve been dealt, gotta keep my secrets ya know? Keep things to yourself so you keep people tuning in! As if just having me wasn't enough. Everyone is always trying to get to me, trying to get the scoop on Ahren’s day to day activities, and I mean they get it. I am broadcasted galaxy wide at all times, watched by… well as everyone calls them “aliens” from planet Kepler, Gliese 581G, and of course Tau Ceti f.. I get your letters, I hear the love. Everyone loves what they see, all demographics from every planet loves my "reality show". I know what the people want, and I know what the aliens want.. And they want a little dose of The Crown Jewel Ahren Fournier, and they will get it. Planet Earth isn’t as spoiled as the rest of the galaxy I know, so you’ll take anything you can get for me to be your TV screens, and I’ll abide. So I’ll see you all you guys on Sunday… Well I won’t see you, but you’ll see me, which is much more important. But hey don’t forget to tweet me those suggestions! I know you fools from Gliese 581G are extremely creative, so hit me up!

(Camera fades to black as he gives the camera his patent wink and smile)
kennydrake
Post August 2nd 2016, 9:40 pm by kennydrake
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Giphy

Everything you say makes me hate you that much more…

To be honest with you, Carson, I couldn’t care less about what happened in fuckin’ Turkey. With you and your FRIEND. As far as I’m concerned, you were planning on selling him out, too, and you’re just bitter he did it first. But since we’re ON the topic...this FRIEND...Me...according to you, COUNTLESS others...I dunno, Carson, do you think the common factor here is YOU? Maybe you’re not as Cool as everyone thinks you are...

See, I KNOW you, Carson. HE has told me everything. Every little lie, every backhanded comment, every subtle mock...HE caught it, and HE MADE ME REMEMBER THEM ALL.

Let me tell you right now, boy...if you EVER raise your voice to me again, I will end all of this in a heartbeat...I will destroy EVERYTHING you have until you are nothing more than just a passing thought in a random fan’s mind...I will destroy YOU, I will destroy your MOTHER, I will destroy your GRANDMOTHER, I will destroy your FUCKING HOMETOWN IF YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! AND YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, KNOW WHAT I’M CAPABLE OF!! YOU SOLIDIFIED YOUR STOCK AT MY EXPENSE!! YOU PULLED ME ASIDE TO PROMISE BULLSHIT AND LIE TO DISTRACT ME FROM WHAT MY REAL GOAL WAS!! You claim to be my fucking brother...how dare you, you son of a bitch...All the times that you “held my hand?” I NEVER asked for your help, you arrogant mother FUCK. YOU just decided to undermine me at every FUCKING turn to make me seem stupid, and you seem like the “cool, helpful friend.”. Here’s a question: Did you ever try and say, “hey, maybe DON’T do the comedy thing?” I mean, you’re talking like you were THERE TO HELP EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY. WHERE WERE YOU ON THOSE?! Why, if I was belittling myself into a buffoon, didn’t you try and help THEN? Because it made YOU look BETTER than ME. That’s all this “friendship” ever was...Carson Ramsay finding a “little buddy” to play games with. I did the “comedy thing”, Carson… to get noticed...cos every FUCKING ELITIST IS THE FUCKING SAME, EVERY VIXEN IS THE FUCKING SAME, AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH MAKEUP OR #SUICIDESQUADGOALS BULLSHIT YOU PULL, YOU’RE ALL THE EXACT FUCKING SAME, AND THESE IDIOT FANS EAT IT ALL UP WITH A FUCKING VOLTAGE BRAND SPOON! Let me tell you, kid, You were a fucking JOKE before Starr Stan, in all of his bullshit, self-serving wisdom, claimed you weren’t. You know why? So he didn’t have his final match...against a FUCKING JOKE. It’s all this self-serving bullshit that has made you get ahead, Carson...all the politicking, all the verbal backstabbing behind closed doors...you’re no Saint in all of this…you’re just really, really fucking good at playing the game.

And since we’re telling stories, I might as well tell you all one, too. The night of Pain For Pride...the night that you had your match with Starr Stan...I waited for you in the back. I waited, and I waited, and I waited...and you never came back to our spot...I went looking for you...and I was told that you went out to party with “some of the boys.” Cool...whatever…

Then...our tag match...against Christian Locke and J.D. Damon...we lost...and did you say anything when we were in the back? Not to me...you went straight to your more “Elite” friends to discuss what happened. You simply IGNORED me. When YOU were the one that took the loss! Again...cool...whatever…

Then the actual Draft happened…

Who was drafted FIRST to Voltage? Who was the one that the powers-that-be deemed the most IMPORTANT PICK? Was it Phoenix Winterborn? Aren Mstislav? Nathan Fiora?

It was ME.

But at the end of the night, no-one was congratulating me...no-one was saying “Hey, good work, Drake!”...they were celebrating how the “New Era” would all be together...how they would RULE THE SHOW. But more importantly?

They were talking about YOU, and what YOU were going to do.

And ONCE AGAIN, I was cast in your shadow...a shadow that I’m STILL covered by...and the WORST part about all of it? You never put a stop to it...For all of this “good guy victim ‘I Tried With You!’” bullshit you spout, you never ONCE said anything to credit me. Sure, you’d pull me aside when the right people were looking and claim that “we’re in this together, little buddy!”...but when it came down to it, you never gave me the credit we BOTH know I deserved. That I STILL deserve! You never ONCE struck anyone down when they said, “Yeah, Kenny Drake’s a good comedy act, but that’s it.” It was always smile and nod, smile and nod.

But even THAT wasn’t what made me hate you, Carson...even THAT childish bullshit wasn’t enough…

It was when you didn’t pick us up from the airport...and just left us there. It was THEN. I knew you had become one of THEM.

Do you remember what we used to call ourselves? Of course not...why would you? We called ourselves the S.O.B.s. When we FIRST became friends, we christened ourselves the Sons of Bitches, cos we were BAD sons of bitches. There was an implied brotherhood in that name...an implied bond that only WE could ever really understand, and that was the way we liked it. Us. Versus THEM.

But when YOU made the decision that I wasn’t important enough to remember, then YOU forced it to become ME VERSUS YOU, AND ONCE AGAIN, THAT MADE IT ME VERSUS EVERYBODY ELSE!
So I grew numb to your excuses and unanswered texts...the midnight coffee and cigarette sessions were long since over, the midnight drives were a distant memory... and I began to see you for who you REALLY were: A Fraud.

But I digress from my story...the night of the draft, while you and your fellow “saviors of wrestling” were out catching Pokemon...I saw J.D. Damon at a coffee shop, and I remembered what he said to me after Fighting Spirit II...he pulled me aside, away from the cameras, and the lights...and he told me he saw greatness in me. He made a promise that HE was going to help make me better so that I could ascend to the level we BOTH deserved. He pushed me to my limits, and he beat the hell out of me, and I FINALLY pulled out the victory. The night of Pain for Pride, we hashed out an idea...but neither one of us felt the need to pull the trigger just yet...and it wasn’t until the Draft that I realized what I HAD to do. So I went into the shop, and we talked...and he opened my eyes. J.D. told me that YOU were taking me for granted...that you didn’t respect me...he reminded me that while, Yes, you DID beat him first for the Pure title, but WE made that title worth talking about again.

And I could only say, “I know…”

And he leaned in, looked me dead in the eye...and said:

“What are you going to do about it?

See...J.D. and I have never really been...close. For a few months, we HATED each other...but I can tell when somebody actually respects me, and when someone is just fluffing my feathers.

And when I looked back at J.D., I saw a genuine look of respect in his eyes...and I knew instantly that I was making the right decision...I knew that WE were making the right decision.

See, Carson...it’s all about respect...and the whole reason why I stabbed you in the back?

Was because I was tired of fucking looking at it.

NOW. To the Champ. The almighty Russian Prince, Aren Mstislav…

I hate you almost as much as I hate Carson Ramsay.

I know how hard you worked to become Champ. I know, because you won’t stop talking about it. And how fucking DARE you talk about something you know nothing about, you Russian piece of shit! You know NOTHING about what happened between me and Carson! You know NOTHING about my history with J.D., because you’re so far up your own ass, you don’t have time to see what’s going on around you, and if you did? You wouldn’t care, anyway. Now, I apologize for thinking you were part of this “New Era”...I’d be pissed, too, if I was lumped in with those cunts...but you have to understand, you’re just as petty, just as narcissistic, and just as fucking FAKE as they are, so you REALLY must excuse me for making that mistake. GO Team Valor! ...fucking pussy...

Now, I don’t give a flying fuck what Jaywalker, Robbie V, or Y2Impact did or didn’t do...and are you SERIOUSLY going to tell me IMPACT didn’t make excuses?...and I ESPECIALLY don’t care what YOU did. Those names? YOUR name? They’re in the past...they WERE the names that sold tickets...but you and your fucking title are living on BORROWED TIME now...and I am here to clock you out.

Because the SECOND I hold that title that is wasting away and gathering dust on your tiny shoulders, I ascend to the level I deserve. I RISE. And when I dump your headless corpse off the Throne you don’t deserve, and I take my rightful place in it...there will be no more talk of Aren Mstislav...there will be no more talk of Carson Fucking Ramsay…

They’ll only be saying three things:

Long Live The Saint of Killers…

Long Live The Wolf…

DRAKE RULES

EVERYTHING

AROUND ME.

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 51d23f4549899fa2423c65a10ccffcbf7ff47814_hq
Ryder
Post August 2nd 2016, 8:45 pm by Ryder
( Matt Ryder is seen sitting in his locker room with an attractive young woman nurturing his slightly burnt hand, staring in awe at Ryder’s handsomeness )

Ryder: DAMN MEGAN! Be a little careful sweetheart, that flesh is sensitive!

Katie: My name isn’t Megan, it’s Kat--

Ryder: Megan, delicacy please! This hand had a lot of lot of plans this week involving various crotches, and now it’s ruined because I had to kick some ass! Alright, get out of here babe. Snap ya’ later.

( Katie leaves with a flustered look on her face, Ryder turning his attention to the camera )

You know, it’s one thing for someone to debut or return to a company like this, but it’s another to stick around. The number of men and women who have came here and left within a month are plentiful, and the plethora of failed returns by people happen almost commonly. It’s remarkable when someone manages to stick around… But can I say I am remarkable? I may be undefeated since returning, and I may be here with more of a fire under my ass than ever before, but when will I be able to say the name Matt Ryder without the agents in the back and the fellow Elitists chuckling to themselves? When will Matt Ryder be legit again? When will people respect what I have done and not turn to comedy to relieve themselves of their insecurities… These questions constantly sting me in the spine, but for once, I’m not letting it be the reason I get broke down. I’m not letting it get to me and push me to be a quitter again. I am not going to respond to the blatant disrespect by running from it, I’m going to charge straight at it and give it a reason to respect me. I am back here because my history over these many years is underwhelming, and I’m here to represent the people that have been oppressed for too long by the power mongols and abusing slippery snakes like Zack Crash and his clan of OMERTA hooligans. I may be sounding like a broken record with the constant repeating about the oppressed fighting back against the oppressors, but when a man is passionate about something, you got to speak out. Nothing is more powerful in this company, or in this world, than the power of the voice. All of us, the individuals who have been pushed aside and stepped over the authority and opportunity clenchers, it is time that we step up to the plate and hit a homerun. It is time that we get into the fight and we fight back! It is time that the good guys come out on top. It is time that the Woo Woo Warrior gets the respect he damn well deserves! And even if I spend most of my time preparing for the utter and absolute ass handing that is going to be given to Zack Crash next week, I fight and I speak for all the oppressed members of EAW. This week, I get to make a statement and I get show the troublemaking kindergartener Tiberius Jones what it’s like to eat a Long Island Lifetime and get pinned for the good ol’ one, two, three! Tiberius, bro, what is your tick? What motivates you to get up every day and act like a child. What motivates you to be a nuisance in everyone’s ass. What have you ever done? When you’re not being carried in unsuccessful tag teams, what are you doing then? Playing tricks on Lioncross? Losing your National Elite Championship to the Bust of the Year? Like come on bro, I may be a bust and a joke, but I held my championship with meaning and lost them to meaningful opponents and won them from legends. You can’t honestly think that you have been anything to this company except just another guy. People can pop and adore you for your great tag action with Drake, but we all know you were the weak link of a cancer that held them back. We all know what happened at Pain for Pride, we all know what kind of joke you ended up being when compared and competed against Cerebus and Pizza Boy. Tiberius Jones, you may not be a power mongol and an opportunity vampire, but what you are, is a nuisance. You are a mosquito to Lioncross, me, and everyone on Showdown. You may be a mosquito because you get on everyone’s nerves and you just annoy the piss out of people, but you’re also one for the fact that even if you don’t suck blood, you straight up suck.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next