Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 9th 2016, 1:35 pm by Guest
I am one of the greatest wrestlers in EAW history and therefore I will win at Dia Del Diablo.

That’s nice and simple but it’s generic, right? It’s uninspired. What am I supposed to say when at this point, anything I utter becomes platitudes due to my state. I don’t need to twist logic so I can find a scenario where Cerberus wins and present that to the rest of the teams. I don’t need to paint myself as an underdog as if I don’t know the reason why I am to enter this match number one is because it will have to take everybody to stop me, stop what I have been fighting for this whole time. However, for how long will they fight for. I know how fire looks up close, and more importantly I know how it feels upon my own skin. Yet I don’t stray away from pain for I know when I endure it, victory comes. They want my tag championship that I’ve worn across my shoulder for some time now, but what they also want and has their eyes dilate in excitement, is a chance to say that they’ve defeated me. Defeated a man on one of the greatest runs he can possibly have. But do they think it’s as simple as hitting me with a weapon and choking the life out of me? Do they not know the amount of pain a determined man has to suffer before he is rendered unconscious? Of course they do, they play the fool all because no matter how swiftly I put opponents away. No matter how many times a fan of mine sees me walk away with my arm raised, they know that there’s always a sliver of chance. I remember when I was just like them. I always did manage to wake up one morning and realize I hit rock bottom, wondering how to find my way out. What happened was I became pragmatic. Stopped being distracted by unfeasible goals. Realized that it didn’t matter if I capture the hearts of everybody, as long as I had enough everything was alright. Realized that it didn’t matter if not everybody saw me as a threat, saw me as a bust, as their words and ideas are useless until they're legitimized in the ring. At some point, people couldn’t use the same talking points they used against me before. They had to get more creative to justify why my legendary status doesn’t mean a thing when it comes to wrestling. Not me, I just get to be as dull as I want until somebody proves me wrong. And who could do that? Could it be the man who must realize that the Hall of Fame is saturated and thus I don’t need to respect his name and ability? Could it be the man who I just remembered I defeated two weeks ago? Could it be the underachiever who is trying to convince himself that his “ultimate” weapon is the elephant in the room despite that man decisively losing on Showdown?

Could it be you?

Despite the elaborate setup, I understand the simplicity of your desires. The promotion in which you used to fight and maybe even thrived in has been reduced to dust and the memories which could have immortalized the promotion are sadly remembered only by those who lived it, not Cerberus, TMDK and the fans who you perform for today. So you start over in a place which is indifferent to you, dehumanizing yourself to fight for other people’s desires as you know while time has run out for you to have your name cemented in history books, maybe you could help others get in. You’re dying with each strike you take and ironically, the reason you fight is why ultimately you will fail. You’re a glass cannon who failed with time, but is now racing with it again in order to get the money you so desperately need. While why you fight may be noble despite being a mercenary, unfortunately you are linked with a man who is in a worse situation than even the common rookie who trades victories with others on Turbo. You’re paired with a man who is a walking oxymoron: a veteran who cannot win. I believe deep down inside you know that. Maybe even enjoy that in a unorthodox way to prove that you’re a miracle worker. One false move and I could end your life, but you rush at me with everything you have, not for my gold which is copper in your eyes. No, for a chance to enjoy life. But do you remember what I said? How I got out of rock bottom was by being pragmatic. Understanding that there was battles I couldn’t win and fighting around them until I got to the point where nothing harms me and I could tackle everything head-on. Do you know what that means?

Abandon all hope.
LVCIAN
Post August 9th 2016, 12:32 pm by LVCIAN
I know what it's like being a bust because as you mentioned I WAS a bust. Keyword: WAS.  I overcame all the darkness that surrounded me. I stepped out of the shadows. The horizon is clear, the atmosphere in my world is beautiful, there's no longer a dark cloud hanging over my head. I redeemed myself. I revitalized my reputation. I restored hope. I became the World Heavyweight Champion. Is that an accolade a bust would attain? Wait, let me answer that question for you: NO. I never changed who I was. I never had to. The reason I came back under a different name, as  Lucian Black was because I was an entirely different man than I was before. I matured, I became a man. I actually had a purpose back then, something I firmly believed was worth fighting for. I was reborn as a man of honor. I aspired and strongly desired to establish a honorable regime in EAW. Because that was the best way to right my wrongs, to rectify all of my mistakes. I couldn't declare war upon corruption as my former corrupted self. That would have straight up hypocritical.  I had to be someone else, I had to be something else. Every man and woman alike that failed this company, that contributed to the moral deterioration of the land of elite paid for their wrongs. I made sure of that. I established a honorable regime like I intended to since my very first day back in this company. That didn't last long evidently. Throughout the course of time I started coming to terms with the fact that corruption can not be eradicated, it dwells within people, it lives in their hearts. Unless you eradicate the vessels of corruption there's no way you can eliminate IT. Ever since then there's been people here and there who have ripped off my identity and attempted to combat corruption thinking I was a character like them. But I wasn't. I TRULY wanted to see EAW and the world in general  be a good place again. That's an impossibility. It's when I look at people like you, Cage, that it becomes obvious there will never be a world like the one I envisioned. Hell, when I look in the mirror I realize this too. I have blemishes and flaws. I'm not perfect. I have done terrible, terrible things in the past. I'm not that kind of person anymore but it's set in stone - my history as a sinner. I don't deserve forgiveness but I hope I am granted it because Cage... I have just begun! I'm going to do to you what I haven't done to anybody in a very long time. You crossed a line only a few dare to cross, I can't stress it enough. I don't need to prove anything - to you or to anybody. I don't need to prove that you don't deserve this opportunity against the kingpin of Friday night Dynasty. YOU need you prove that you deserve to face me. Because you honestly haven't. If you think stealing my title from me makes you worthy you're crazier than I thought you were. I have control of EVERYTHING. My word is the law around here, Cage. If I wanted you would be where you belong facing rookies on Turbo. I run this shit my friend. If I wanted there would be no World Heavyweight Championship match on Dynasty this Friday night. I'm the champ not Sebastian, not HRDO's washed up ass. I've given you this opportunity. An opportunity that will only come once in a lifetime.  To prove yourself. Show me how good you are, prove me wrong. I know you won't, I know you will fail your mission miserably but impress me at least. And maybe just maybe you will get another shot in the future. Although it's highly unlikely because if you lose or when you lose, you won't just be losing a regular match, Cage, noo. You will lose the opportunity to ever face me again. That's the stipulation they added to this match. I would do my magic and remove said stipulation but I don't have any power around here according to you so.. Very unfortunate - the situation you are placed in, Cage. You want to talk about unoriginal? You practically stole my fucking identity! This guy you're trying to be, this person you portray on live television.. that is ME. The badass you try to come across as. The guy who gives no fucks, kicks ass and take names. You've even jacked my theme songs when I was dominating other wrestling companies and ruling them with an iron fist!Something you never did ANYWHERE regardless how hard you tried to be me by the way. You're a cheap imitation of the man I was. A second rate, wannabe villain. I continue to bring up the same stuff not because I am lacking material, Cage, but because it is the absolute TRUTH. You don't want to talk about the past then fine. Let's talk about the present! When was the last time you even won a relevant match? Two weeks ago you got your ass HANDED to you by the current reigning Interwire Champion. You beat me in tag team action last week.. Well, Mr. DEDEDE did. You didn't do shit for your team let's face it. It was basically a handicap match. You're the poster child for this new era of pussies in EAW! After what you did, who else would deserve that honor more? Since my return I have VALIANTLY faced many hardships and tribulations. Fearlessly with one goal in mind: to overcome them. It's amazing how I continue to surpass myself. Just when I think i can't get any better I get better, I excel myself.  And I'm entirely sure, Cage, I have yet to reach my prime. The only thing you're going to be taking this Friday is an ass whooping. A well deserved ass whooping. You've been dancing with the devil but this Friday in Houston is when you realize who the devil you've been dancing with is: ME. You couldn't swim with little fish like TLA, you couldn't survive his wrath, and you honestly still think you can beat me? The guy who is on top of the food chain? The champion? You're not an indestructible force. If the Interwire Champion destroyed you two weeks ago, just imagine what the WORLD Heavyweight Champion will do to you come Dynasty. There's so many ways you can be destroyed.. I could just destroy the ones you hold dear to you and that would instantly destroy you. I wouldn't have to lay a finger on you. But I don't like taking the easy way out..  And I'm not that kind of person anymore. Don't tempt me though. You don't know shit about me, Cage! You don't know shit about yourself! Your whole life is a lie, you're living in a fantasy. I don't give two shits what you think about me or what you think is "the truth". I know who I am, I know what I am capable of. I don't need you or anybody telling me. Don't get these people's hopes up, Cage. Don't be like that. Don't play with them. You won't beat me. Granted many people would love to see that but wayy more people would rather see me beat your ass just like I beat Scott's at Pain For Pride 9! And that is exactly what is going to happen. I've been a round long before you, how can you be me before me then? You weren't the backbone of this company, not even when you were EAW Champion. You've always been the ass of the company. I don't "feel" I dominated Oasis, no. I DOMINATED SCOTT OASIS. And that's not the reason why I consider myself your superior, Cage. You're mistaken. It's not because I hold this championship belt that I am superior either. It's because of things you've done like stealing my title that you showed the entire wrestling world that you can't beat me and you're beneath my feet.

I don't know, you still look fucked up and messed up to me... And Cage you're going to look even worse once I'm done with you. You act as if it was this company's fault that you lost everything. Truthfully, it is your fault. You're the one who screwed up. You're the one who allowed your demons to win the fight. You lost everything because of your stupidity and ineptitude. You say you were deprived of your humanity just to look like some sort of badass in front of your idiotic fans but you ARE human. You're human if you are capable of feeling and clearly you feel something for your kids. Not long ago you said you do this for them. Compared to what you've been saying lately sounds a bit contradictory but I am sure you meant it. You care for your kids, you love your kids. There is some humanity left in you.  Which means you are vulnerable, you have a weakness. You can feel pain. There's a reason I'm not facing men like Jaywalker. You're right. That's because Jaywalker is even more of a pussy than you are. He doesn't have the balls to stand in my way. If he did I am pretty sure the story would be different. Funny how you twist my words around to your convenience. That's not what I said last week about DEDEDE. I wasn't kissing his ass. If you think I was you weren't paying attention. I'm certainly no kissing Jay's ass either. I doubt calling him a pussy is kissing his ass. But I agree with you on something, Cage. I'm not at Jaywalker's level just yet. I'm not as admired and as revered as he is. But I will be. And you can bet your ass I will surpass his legacy in due time and become better than he ever was. There's someone you were unsuccessful at trying to beat and that someone is the kid who ended your reign as EAW Champion: Xavier Williams. A guy I happen to have defeated before. Yet another misconception. I'm not the face of the Dynasty brand, Cage.. I am the face of EAW as a whole. Not Robert Vendetta's child and not the so called "Russian royalty". I cemented my superiority over the other World Champions when I dominated my opponent at Pain For Pride 9 in a way they would never in a million years be able to. You practically implied that I would be no one if I didn't have the World Heavyweight Championship in my possession. Which is another false statement. I've always been a crucial part of this company, I have always been one of the greatest assets of this company and a big time performer too. Thing is they're just beginning to realize it. With our without the title, I am a relevant facet of EAW. With or without the title I am good, BETTER as a matter of fact than you will ever be. I can be stopped. I never claimed to be indestructible like you did. I just can't be stopped by someone like you. That's something I wouldn't allow under any circumstances. I told you Cage. You're not the only one who's full of surprises. I told you I ALWAYS have a trick or two up my sleeve. I know I won't have to resort to using any of my secret weapons though. That's just how certain I am that I will beat you. Everything you ever had was GIVEN to you, HANDED to you on a silver platter! The chance to enter the elimination chamber and win the EAW Championship, your shot at my title, absolutely everything. I don't work within the system, I AM THE FUCKING SYSTEM! Get it through your thick skull, I run this place! This is my house. Everything that you visualize around you belongs to me, Cage. I don't follow rules I IMPOSE them. If I lived by people's opinions I would have never beaten legends and icons of this business, I would have never been World Champion and I would have never been as close as I am right now to reach legendary status. I constantly evolve and excel as an elitist, yes. But that isn't because I lose sleep over their opinions about who I am, Cage. I am always experiencing a metamorphosis and getting better because that is what being in this business require sof you to be successful, to prosper as a pro wrestler. If you don't evolve you perish. You get vanquished. And that Cage? That is the fate that awaits you! I do know about you. More than you think.  I know for a damn fact you don't deserve anything you have received. The fame, the money, th women, ALL the glory - you don't deserve any of that. You already lost this war, Cage. I don't know how you still have the audacity to show up in front of these cameras after what you've done, after I destroyed you on so many different occasions with mere words. This Friday I will destroy you in a slightly more different way. Every time I step into the ring, a Pandora's box opens up. And this time, Cage? It will be no different.
Rex32
Post August 9th 2016, 6:51 am by Rex32
Dia Del Diablo # 3
"The Fire From Within"

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye. Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back. It's strange, but once you learn to fight, you seem to attract enemies.... Sooner or later, those who master the art of combat must end up fighting. Adversities are opportunities for a daring life. In combat - do something, you might die. Do nothing, and you will die!

Just four days out now. The biggest match of my career is almost here. I can smell the aroma all around me. It smells like smoke, everything. From the bed I sleep on, and the shower I bathe in, to the places I dwell for long periods of time. My emotions they run amok. Not necessarily fear of the unknown that this gimmick match brings to the service soon, but the sheer thought of the things that I have to do just to survive. Live on. Prosper. Have a long storied career here in Elite Answers Wrestling. A long life span. It's strange how much things can change over a matter of months. Back in February after Reasonable Doubt, I'll admit I started to let that doubt creep into my head. Asking myself why am I here? How do I overcome these humble beginnings? How do I learn to take these losses in stride and move on? When will I start to see the fruition of all my hard work? Well, it turns out my head was in the right place in that moment for the most part back then, with some doubt, I won't lie. It turns out though that even as I was working hard, I was still being outworked. That all changed several months back. I made a conscious choice to look at what I was doing instead of making excuses for my shortcomings and I just started working harder. Now, I do succeed. I succeed far more than I fail. I work my ass off each week. Every week i seek to outwork the opposition. This week will be no different. This week it's balls to the wall.

Kurt? Your mic skills, they've improved, and in a mere matter of hours too. I mean it was as if a bolt of lightning must have hit you and suddenly you were talking. I mean really talking. Being the Kurt Burton I thought you were going to be at first.  You’re getting better, and that's good because I was beginning to believe I had no competition this time around. Alas, I was wrong, but that is fine by me. I need someone to push me this week. Though, you will have to try a little harder, because all I am getting so far out of your corny video feeds about me is "douche" and "boring". I Got it. I'm a boring self-righteous douche. I'm not a bad wrestler is what I took from those two choice opinions you have of me. At least on the service you don't appear to be talking out of YOUR ass as much as the others. I like that analogy about you being a train, Kurt. It suits you, it does. Except what happens when the Burton train gets knocked off the tracks by me, like a few others' were over the last several months? Guys far greater than you. What happens then? You see, Kurt, these next four days? Consider them along with the last couple weeks as you living on borrowed time, just like the others. You love the fire, right? Well the fire, Kurt, it's going to show you exactly how much it loves you right back. Those flames, they will ignite upon impact. You will be gone, and nobody will care. They will cheer, not for me of course, but the violence. Acts of heroism get thrown out the door here. Honor has no place in any of these matches. This is as unpredictable as any other scheduled match on the card. You said it best on Showdown, Kurt? You can't strategize for a match like this, you have to be creative. If you really believe that you can take all of us out this time and not be eliminated yourself for a single second, well then you are going to meet the fire again Kurt. That's what you said, right? You and this element of the Earth, you go way back. That is basically what you said. Look, at the end of the day you can refer to me however you want. Call me whatever trashy grade school name. Though, when gets serious out there, do you really believe those petty name calling is going to make a difference between winning and losing? If you do, then you have already lost. I got time to work you over any which way possible Kurt. I can talk, I can mock, and I can continously find the upper hand on you because you don't quite understand how to put me away. Also if you think I NEED assistance in eliminating you this time, then at Dia Del Diablo you will find out different, but hey even if you don't and say I go back on my word if someone does decide to work a temporary alliance then YOU will know that I too will do anything to gain the advantage and win the match. I have come too far up to this point to allow some newbie like yourself to find the upper hand on me. I'm far too resourceful in that ring. I lost the last time, but don't count on it this time. You’re right too. I haven't met a Flaming table before, and I'm not about to this Saturday either. Your house, huh? Boy didn't someone just add even more pressure on themselves than they already had, or what? Kurt, the ring isn't your house, and you will find that out for a fact when you are frying like toast down low outside the ring. I'm going to enjoy eliminating you most, even more so than Hunter even. At least with Kevin, he doesn't truly give a rats ass, he hasn't said a thing to prove just that. You, Kurt, oh you are getting nastier aren't you? Trying to hulk up, sound so tough, and build yourself up, but really even in doing all that you will find out it will have been truly for naught. You will find out that getting mean isn't the answer. You'll find out that name calling certainly isn't the answer, and above all else you will find that at this point and time there are just a few more people in this match that are better than you, Kurt Burton. It's the truth so get over it.

Nobi, you insufferable idiot. What am I going to do with you? Do you have some sort of mental illness? An illness called delusion? I mean, I just can't tell with you. Honestly, I don’t think I’m qualified to deal with your level of stupidity, but here’s my response to you. Momentum, it's a beautiful thing when you have it. It isn't something that you can wait for. It's something you build through hard work and dedication to your craft. Once you have it you have to seize it. When I eliminate you at Dia Del Diablo you will find out that I'm not lazy and that I can seize the moment. I have a killers instinct going into this bout. That's right, I will kill if that's what it takes to become the number one contender to the National Elite Championship. If you don't have that mindset, then why are you even here? All I hear from you is that I have no heart and no passion, now you say I'm lazy. That's just ridiculous at this point to say something so idiotic, especially when it ain't even consensus opinion. But it's okay, Nobi, it's like Kurt said? Your just too green to understand certain intricacies of this sport. As time goes on you will start to get it. Hell, there are lots of things I still don't know. If I did know more I certainly would have been placed higher up in the card a while ago like a Christian Locke, like a JJ Silva. They have knowledge about this sport that I don't yet, and it's payed dividends for them. I can respect that, can you? Can you accept that perhaps you DON’T know everything? I'm trying to instill some common sense knowledge into you here Nobi. Oh, well. Never mind. You are just too ignorant and not mature enough to get it. Theres a saying that sums you up right now knowing you won't take in a single word i am telling you right now. The saying goes; you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. You can say what you want about me, but I've been here longer than you and your opinion holds no merit when you look at that fact alone. Yes, the EAW is many times referred to as the land of opportunities, but you still have to earn your opportunities too. Momentum isn't something you can wait for. You have to grab it by the throat, you have to seize it. It takes many battles won to gain momentum, not just one. It takes so many battles whether they are won or lost just to earn even an ounce of respect here much less the nod to be in an important match such as this one for the chance to vy for a championship. So trust me Nobi, I didn't get here cause the EAW brass thinks I'm lazy, or that I don't show enough heart or passion. If that is your feeling about those intangibles, then I'm sorry to break it to you, but you are way off base. Respect is earned. Momentum is seized. Heart and passion? Well, that just depends on who you are as a competitor. If you're driven like I am then you have an endless abundance of both to the point of overflow. I have all that and the confidence to boot. I can see you want this bad enough this time Nobi. Which is good. Glad to see it. I kind of noticed that last time everyone kind of tuned you out after a while. I don't know, maybe, just maybe you overused that "d" word far too much for anyone's liking, including your target audience. This is the time to show what you got Nobi, don't hold back because you probably won't have this kind of opportunity again for a while. You will see me in that ring Nobi, and I can assure you I won't be taking it easy in the match. I'm going to give 100% times 100% percent in this match. I will leave nothing on the table, and all so I can put YOU through a table.

Terry, everyone has a sob story to tell from time to time. It happens all the time, but in a high stakes match? I can definitely without a shadow of a doubt tell you that nobody cares about sob stories. Nobody cares about your life story, and nobody cares if you believe this is your last shot at glory. Plus if you are saying it like that it makes it seem like you are eventually going to quit again, cause let's face it. You can say you had a dispute with management over such and such things, but ultimately you chose your way over the high way of the system at the time. You quit. You had momentum back in '14 and you just shit it all away. You started at the bottom, Terry, when you first came back because you really never took off as a star to begin. Everybody knows that NEO was development program to groom new talents for a roster spot on the main shows. You never got drafted because you left it all behind for the glitz and the glam of Hollywood. Yeah, fight fire with fire, huh? Your fire can be put out as easy as blowing on a candlestick. Mentally, Terry, you get frazzled too easily. You can only hold your own for so long, I can see it. So can everyone else to include your target audience, and I don't mean the fans. You have shown you have a bit of a backbone to stand up for yourself when you are being heckled from all directions, but it ain't strong enough to withstand everything we can dish out, especially me. I won't brag about my victories over you anymore this week. It's out there, people know now. By me mentioning my victories over you just a couple of times this week and you acknowledging your lack of success against me is all I needed to do. Just make sure you have a good showing out there. Beat the rest them into oblivion. Prove you can make it to the end before I eliminate you, and hey, who knows? Maybe coming in runner up will prove to have its perks too. You just never know. When I lost at Pain For Pride this year in the Cash In The Vault match I told everyone that if I put out a good enough showing even as a heavy underdog that I may see more opportunities down the road. Sure enough here I am. I show up every week Terry. It don't matter whether I lost or won the week before. I will be there the next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. I will never ever be stuck on a couch confined to my home watching. I have big plans for my career. You want to be a prognosticator about my career? Terry, you should be far more concerned about your own above all else. You have so many prognosticators at this point, and I'm sure none of them see you continuing to show what a shame to wrestling you are well into the future. You're pitiful. I won't enjoy putting you through flames, not now. I liked the competitive side of Terry Chambers, not this desperate side you show me now. Though, I want to keep rising in the ranks, so I's gots to do what I's gots to do. 

They all speak, speak, speak. However, none of them seem to understand what it truly takes. Maybe I don't fully understand myself, but I'm surely a lot closer to understanding fully more than the rest. They all undermine my words like I am just simply here by chance, well except Terry. His eyes are now open and he now knows after so many defeats by my hand that I am a force to be reckoned with. It could've been Terry or any of the rest, and I just couldn't see myself losing to these talented athletes, guys without unlimited but also untapped potential. The tension is building as we are four days away now. I can feel the intensity in everyone’s words. Nobody wants to lose, except maybe Kevin Hunter, but he just doesn't care it seems. Going out there and showing what I got by getting the win, I want to be able to show the big enchiladas that I'm ready to be taken more seriously. I could dominate this lower mid-card bunch all day everyday 365 if I had too, but that shouldn't be necessary. Showing that I am jacked up for a Flaming Tables match, where I will put my opponents through fire should be more than enough. 
Angel.
Post August 9th 2016, 3:33 am by Angel.
(Camera pans to an interrogation room. Within the interrogation room, the background is rather dark as a man is sitting in the chair, gazing into the empty space. A man is rather, tied to the chair hearing numbers in the background. Nick Angel open his eyes.)

Nick: Where am I?

4…..8….15…..16…..23….42….

Nick: What the fuck are these numbers in the background? First of all, how the fuck did I get myself tied to a chair? And where the hell am I even in? The last time I remember, I was departing for Mexico City for my match at Dia Del Diablo…..Cutter? Anyone there?!

Interrogator: You will answer our questions. Do you understand, Mr. Angel?

Nick: Who the fuck are you?! HOW do you know my name?

Interrogator: Who am I is rather, not important. What is very important though is who YOU are. What do you make for a living to make you name proud? What is your name, pal?

Nick: Fuck you. I am not giving you any information.

[Nick gets electrocuted.]

Nick: You son of a bitch.

Interrogator:  Your name is Nick Angel. You were born in Dallas, Texas. For the past several years, you have been in several wrestling promotions, being notorious. Is that correct, Mr. Angel?

[Nick gets electrocuted again.]

Interrogator: IS THAT CORRECT?!

Nick: YES, YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Interrogator: What is your purpose to wrestle, Nick?

Nick: My purpose? Jeez. That is rather, a vague question. I am sure a lot of people want to be in the Land of Elite to win glory. To win fame in that, they don’t want to be forgotten. I know that people here in EAW, just want to be remembering for the right reasons and there is a correlation as to being a champion and being remembered as one. I wouldn’t lie that deep down the road, I have every aspirations of what was meant to be for me. I would tell everyone that to me, of course I am aiming for a world title as all very ambitious individual would say. But for me? I don’t exactly want the chase for the world title to define a man. After all, when you’re chasing for the top prize, you want a movement behind you. You want your story to be conveyed to the public in the hopes that in due time? They will carry on your message of the story that you preach of and plant the seeds of a movement.  

Interrogator: So tell me why you are fighting for the EAW Tag Team Championship as opposed to gunning for a world title? 

Nick: First thing first. I am thinking outside the box when it comes to fighting for the EAW Tag Team Championship. I am not actually fighting for the EAW Tag Team Championship, the belts themselves. I have been in the tag team division far too long to know that in due time? It would be a wasteful time for the majority of the people, whether I speak for newcomers or hall of famers alike. You hardly achieve anything rather than, an accolade on your resume and quite frankly? If you’re here just because you want to become a Triple Crown Champion within a certain time span, go knock yourself out. Speaking from my experience, the Tag Team division cannot be promoted to a “glory days” contrary to what one of my opponent can say. But there is one thing that the Tag Team division can do for the Diamond Cutter and I. There is one thing that the Tag Team division can do for two guys whose movement rather, needs to be expanded as a mean of conveying our message to the locker room. You see, I can assure you that the Diamond Cutter and I have no interest in fighting for the EAW Tag Team Championship. The Diamond Cutter doesn’t scream as a guy that would necessarily tag team for glory. The Diamond Cutter doesn’t knock off as a guy that tries to be desperate by trying to be a man that aims for the highest prestigious title. You know what I find particularly interesting in the Diamond Cutter? I find it interesting that he shares in one sense, the EAW Tag Team Championship is rather a platform. A platform that can be used for any time, any brand and any challenge of his choosing. A platform that can convey a message of that a man that was once, leading the parade in past promotions, is only now conveying the message of intolerance just as the people that used to support him, turned on his back the moment that they see his value to entertain you sheeps, as opposed to being a human being that went through tumultuous life-threatening conditions. These guys that would yearn for his autographs are the very same people that didn’t give a regard if the Diamond Cutter didn’t die to make a living just to live through the treacherous struggle of being a professional wrestler. Now? The Diamond Cutter is only going to use the platform to make others feel as if, they are back down to earth as a human being to spread the symphony of suffering that has plagued the human that was once, the Diamond Cutter. Likewise, when it comes to me? I am only in it to use the EAW Tag Team Championship to convey my message in which, this system needs to be fixed. I am only in my match for Dia Del Diablo not to “prove myself” in that I can hang with Hall of Famers. No, no, no. The primary motivation as to why I am in my match is with the EAW Tag Team Championship, comes a platform in which a roster can be entirely affected in a blink of an eye just with one drastic result. A result that can potentially change the landscape of the entire roster, let alone a meaningless division, both in regards to political power and economic power because the way I see it? I view my upcoming match as a platform to tell the establishment that they have absolute no leverage over me. I view my upcoming match as a platform to convey my message that the system is outdated and needs some reforms, in order for a new, more enhanced version of EAW to take place at the expense of a rather, corrupt and hypocritical way that doesn’t live up to the Land of Elite. So all things considered? The both of us, connected by our past in different promotions, have the same agenda: We view this match as a platform to assert our beliefs.

Interrogator: You know how there’s an old saying that when there is trouble around the world, the people of the world doesn’t answer to Beijing. The people of the world doesn’t answer to Moscow. Rather, the people of the world look and answer to Washington in the time of crisis. You’ve been partners with hall of famers such as Mr. DEDEDE and Hades, and tell me this. Why do people answer to you?

Nick: Here’s the thing. I am as objective as they come despite how much of a competitive streak that I do have a means of evaluating talent. You know there’s an old saying, form is temporary but class is permanent right? The thing is, it is easy to look at the likes of Mr. DEDEDE and Hades and see how much of their career has panned out, in comparison to a man such as me that hasn’t had the rather, illustrious career so far. But I can tell everyone that while it is easy to point out of the guys I have aligned with such as Mr. DEDEDE and Hades, does anyone ever consider as to why people answer to me? Does anyone ever consider as to why, of all people they would answer to a man that is “nothing more than cannon fodder in the eyes of every other person in this company?” People answer and look to me in times of crisis because they know if they ever align with me? They have a strong ally that have the same aspirations of becoming great without having the need to backstab your allies in the first place, along with having a strong ally that can complement you regardless of your wrestling style. You can look at all the tag team partners that I have been with, whether it is a powerhouse in the form of Hades, a man that is more aerobic in the form of Venom or an all-around talents such as Mr. DEDEDE, there are no limits as to who could complement me as an ally. When the likes of Mr. DEDEDE and Hades enquiry me about being potential ally, they don’t hesitate when it comes to the endless possibilities of the synergy that we can have. They don’t hesitate in making an alliance with me because deep down? They know an alliance with me is a smarter way for their career rather than having, a rather bloodbath rivalry with the Gathering Storm. 

It is easy to tell the greatness of Mr. DEDEDE but before he was aligned with me? He was struggling to even beat me in a match, let alone eroding me. He lost to a team that I single-handily carried when it comes to our bout in No Regards a few years ago. Mr. DEDEDE knew he was in a crisis considering he has enemies all around him, whether it be making an enemy of a Scott Diamond, having a frenemy relationship with Tyler Parker and the Diamond Cage. Point in simple, for a man of Mr. DEDEDE’s nature, he wanted an answer and he turn to me, a man that is reliable in the ring individually and a partner, has a track record of being loyal to the guys that he swore an alliance to along with having a common interest in the same core values that I share. Likewise with Hades? It is easy to note that Hades is more prominent than me, but the funny part is that like Mr. DEDEDE, Hades’ career was at a question. Hades had a rather, inconsistent career as he strangely enough, loss to a man that is an afterthought, Pyrite at Pain for Pride Five. Hades the next couple of months, has been gradually a good player but you’re kidding yourself by the time he aligned with me if you thought someone for Hades was a guy that can shake the landscape of the roster all by himself. No. What Hades knew is that he needed to align with someone that was gradually asserting himself as an all-around talent and what Hades did was answer to a man that have no problem of making an alliance that wreak havoc in the locker room because he knew that during our bout for the Elite Championship I held, he knew that there’s a good answer for a career that is rather, at a question if anything when Hades align with me.

Interrogator: How does your track record apply to your current situation with the Diamond Cutter as of right now?

Likewise, we turn to today. Just as the likes of Mr. DEDEDE and Hades answer to me as an answer out of all the questions that arises them in their career at one point, an old friend to have answer the call to arms from me. An old friend that I had nothing but sheer mutual respect throughout all the promotions that we’ve been in because I knew that the Diamond Cutter was a man that reminded a lot of me a couple of years ago. The Diamond Cutter was a physical specimen, he was a man that bulldozes his competition with ease and while the past highlights of his promotion may have shown the tenacity and the terror that the Diamond Cutter has instill when he was in the ring? He wasn’t always the man that wanted to convey a platform of the symphony of suffering. Rather, he was a lot like me. He wanted what was the best for the professional wrestling world in which, the ideal world is rather where you are in a company with matches that defines excitement, feuds that defines as unforgettable and opportunities that are as authentic as they come. Yet, just like me, the Diamond Cutter found out that he was a tool of the corrupt system regardless of how much the Diamond Cutter would strive to entertain the masses, when the masses stop caring about him when he went through life-threatening injuries. The Diamond Cutter that was once, a man that would appease the sheeps as a mean of elevating his career? That Diamond Cutter is gone. Now, all we have is a Diamond Cutter in where, nobody wanted to associate with him regardless of the illustrious career that he has carved up in other promotions. The shop of main street in the city of Detroit are reluctant to employ a man that is only one severe injury from falling off the bone, even though the main street once don and thrive off of the brand that the Diamond Cutter once presented. Now, likewise with Mr. DEDEDE and Hades, the Diamond Cutter was at a crossroads, not for his career, but rather as a human being and you know who the Diamond Cutter turns to? The very man that he built mutual respect in the other promotions that he has been at. The very man that was once his main competitor in several promotions is the very same man that he turns to. Why? Why would he turn to a man that was once, his main adversary in terms of being the most prestigious wrestler in the world? It is because he knows that I have a track record of knowing that class is always permanent, but he also knows that I have a good track record of being the best ally that you can possibly have. He knows that I have a keen eye for talent and that I will never leave my ally out to dust. 

The funny thing is that, the same people that are viewing the Diamond Cutter as a prisoner of a tag team are the very same people two weeks ago, that didn’t have any high regard of the Diamond Cutter as an individual or a human being. They didn’t care about what illustrious career that the Diamond Cutter has amassed. They thought that the Diamond Cutter wouldn’t even last one match, given his state of condition of going through multiple life-threatening injuries. They thought of the Diamond Cutter as someone that is a Hail Mary, a desperate plea to get my career rather relevant. Now, we turn to the present day and we have seen the value of the Diamond Cutter be, at a rather high ever since he been wrestling a couple of years ago. We have seen that the Diamond Cutter has flexed his muscles upon the scenes of the Land of Elite, as if the Diamond Cutter was wrestling as a 24 year old hitting his prime days. For a man that is wrestling in where, most people would hang up their boots, you see a man that individually, gave Brian arguably the biggest fight of his life one on one in a while. Even Brian Daniels admitted that the Diamond Cutter have a lot of talent. But the thing is Brian, you were the same guy that thought that the Diamond Cutter needed to prove himself. You were the same guy that once stated that come the time of Dia Del Diablo two weeks ago, it could easily be the easiest victories that is attainable to you. Don’t you dare try to backtrack on it, Mr. Daniels. You have basically paint the Diamond Cutter as a laughing stock and you didn’t give him any shot behind your narcissistic, pretentious bastard that you have always been. And as all narcissistic, pretentious bastard that comes down to earth, like his match with the Diamond Cutter recently, he tries to appease to the Diamond Cutter by admitting that he has a lot of potential. You know who else have seen the potential that the Diamond Cutter can unleash? Me. You know who else have offer a hand to the Diamond Cutter when he was struggling to pay the bills in a crappy apartment in Detroit? Me. You know who saw a lot of me in the Diamond Cutter in which, we have gone through a lot of struggle, have every bit of reason to quit for extreme measures but doesn’t do so anyways? Me. Don’t act like all of a sudden, you are trying to appease to the Diamond Cutter because it’s not that long ago Brian, you along with Xavier were writing him out the moment he went into this company. Now, you’re all appeasing to him because you fear that likewise? The likes of Jamie O’Hara or Cy Henderson aren’t the biggest threats, rather, it is the Diamond Cutter that is the elephant in the room and you know that it will take a lot of hell to put down a man such as the Diamond Cutter as he has gone through hell in real life. The likes of Brian and Xavier are only appeasing to the Diamond Cutter because as a wise man once say? “An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last”. I got newsflash for everyone, the Diamond Cutter isn’t going to eat anyone last. The Diamond Cutter alongside with me is going to eat everyone up at the scenes of the Del Dia Diablo because we have gone through our struggle of being an afterthought and unleash our symphony of suffering that has been wounding us for the past couple of years, and unleash it to those that dare to stand in our way of establishing a platform. Behind the pretentious but appeasing tone of my opponents lies fear…..

Fear of bloodshed. Fear of fire. Fear of being victimized.  

(Nick fades as the camera turns to a cut scene.)
Lioncross
Post August 9th 2016, 2:54 am by Lioncross
Dia Del Diablo - Three Degrees of Hell. And for what?

For most of these matches, I can use recent events as a means to motivate myself. You know, use something that pisses me off to get an extra boost, whether it be the things people say, the things people have done, or the scene in and of itself. Pain For Pride gave me all three, and that was a huge part in me winning Cash In The Vault.

But here, for Dia Del Diablo, I don't have any of that. Let's be honest - Dia Del Diablo is not Pain For Pride. It's amazing, sure, that I get to feature on a great card involving Showdown's best. But, the environment won't be the same. It'll be somewhere between Pain For Pride and a regular Showdown. And, coming off the heels of Pain For Pride, it's hard to get as excited. There's a dropoff. No offense to any fan that will be attending, but I'd be lying if I claimed there wasn't a dropoff. Sometimes, I get motivated by the things people say. But, I've become more and more numb to it all. The Pizza Boy made me think a bit a few weeks ago on Showdown, but other than that, people have either recycled the same insults or tried too hard to find new ones. Tiberius Jones is the type to think he's a great philosopher; seemingly unaware of the risk of the stuff he says making zero sense and falling flat on his face. That's not necessarily a bad thing, because in the end, I could be facing off against a guy with the eloquence of Jane Austen or Bart Simpson. Intelligence in the ring is what matters, and I do know that Jones has that.

I mean, take nothing away from the fact that he and Drake Jaeger needed Carlos Rosso's help to beat me in our tag team title match, but Jones is still good. He's beaten the champion, Ares Vendetta, for crying out loud. But, that doesn't excite me. The fact that my opponent has pinned the current world champion does nothing to motivate me. And, here's why. It's all been a farce.

I won Cash In The Vault. The contract for a title shot at a time of my choosing is mine, and the contract is usually stored in a briefcase that I still don't have but I still don't care about. For Jones to make up his own rules about Cash In The Vault is an insult to not only the intelligence of myself and the fans, but to his own intelligence that he tries to carry himself with. He's gone from the bright future of Hexa-gun - to Y2Impact's present, if that makes any sense - and he's become a petty thief. As the weeks passed, he carried on the charade thinking that everybody - not just anybody, but everybody - would believe that he was the rightful owner of the Cash In The Vault. It makes zero sense for somebody this smart to actually believe any of this. That's why even THAT doesn't make me motivated. It puzzles me more than anything.

Maybe that was Jones' goal all along - to puzzle me. Maybe he meant for this to be one giant farce so he could weasel his way into a match on Dia Del Diablo, to become his own man from the teams of Hexa-gun and Drake & Jones, and to pick up a win against me without the help of the Voltage GM. If so, congratulations. You got into a match with me and gave me zero extra motivation.

Unfortunately, I don't need extra motivation to win matches. One thing drives me in EAW today, and that's becoming better and better for my future title shot.
Post August 9th 2016, 1:42 am by Guest
Nico Borġ: 11 (Día Del Diablo 2)
...And Break Those Bones Whose Sinews Gave It Motion

Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge?
Who eat up my people as they eat bread:
They who do not call upon God.
They were in great terror, where no fear once was:
For God scatters the bones of he who besieges against you:
You will put them to shame,
For God has rejected them.

Psalm 53:4-5

1Now you are writing me letter...that’s...refreshing. I think. Maybe just strange. 2You know there were a few questions I asked that you didn’t really give a direct response for. But in a funny kind of way, I’m actually glad. You see I think I realise now that they were the wrong questions to ask. Or, at least, they were lost in the wrong context. 3I asked you about belief, or if you could ‘believe’ recent events. I asked if you had ‘faith’ in your senses.  In your eyes. In your feeling having experienced and subsequently skirted over defeat on Turbo. 4It was, admittedly, something of a facetious move on my part. Because you know sometimes words have two meanings. That’s all it was. Some schoolground wordplay that no one really needs to take seriously. 5This ‘faith’ has little to do with my faith in God, nor even your faith in your own abilities, which aren’t altogether different things in the end. 6I ask you now in earnest, but does something feel any different to you? You say you don’t think a lot has changed. But, you know, I can’t agree. Something has changed. Subtlely. A change of tone. A change of pace. A shift in paradigm. 7Maybe I am putting too much thought into this, but I’m sitting here, reading your letter and I’m thinking…I’m thinking you haven’t stood up infront of a camera again and hit me with the rehearsed lines and tired catchphrases. Neither have you repeated the same well worn responses that I hear from everyone in the company every single week. You have actually sat down and thought it through as you penned me this rather surprisingly letter. 8There’s a very real, if terse, compliment snuck in near the beginning. Some honest introspection sprinkled throughout. Yet, you haven’t glossed anything. You’ve kept it straight. 9You say you are tired. Tired of my routine. Tired of my rhetoric. Which I get. But if I may, I would say you are tired of playing language games on your own end, hence the change. 10Honestly, I don’t blame you. There was a point when I revelled watching the tapes of Rex or whoever else. Listening as they said too much. Reading them like a book, honing in to their insecurities and twisting the knife. 11I still don’t think it ever gave me an advantage. If someone is that easy to wind up it is because the damage has already been done, but it was amusing. 12Having said that, now I’m just as tired as you are. It’s not really weariness, but I’ve had enough of the games too. They don’t feel right here. It’s all too serious. It’s too… You know writing a letter was the fitting thing to do, wasn’t it? 13That’s exactly the thing, isn’t it? This has become personal. That much is clear. 14And the other thing that’s become clear...The two of us, as things stand, we absolutely cannot coexist.As if that needed saying.

15You know, they say that revenge... is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced it up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion. 16Well you have pushed me, Pizza Boy. You have forced me to this point and now my hands are tied. What comes next is yours to own, yours to take responsibility for. 17But I’m sure you wouldn’t have it any other way. That is how the pizza cutter rolls. 18When we first met, I found you in agony. Still struggling to deal with the fallout of being abandoned by the Heart Break Boy. I offered you a second chance. 19I offered to guide you into the beatific vision of one who would love you infinitely. One who could heal your broken spirit and reward you with a treasure more valuable than all the gold and silver of the earth. 20I’m not going to pour that snake oil back down your throat. You’re probably more stubborn now than you ever was. But if nothing else, I want you to understand one thing. 21From the beginning you have been relentless. You have not ceased from levelling derision in my direction nor from mocking my faith, my Lord. 22I’ve hardly been any more respectful, granted. Hold it against me if you want to. Because either way I will not allow for your iniquities to be simply be forgotten. 23In the beginning I probably got you wrong, Pizza Boy. I thought that you could be saved, that you might repent. 24You weren’t listening to words, so I came to hurt but not to injure. I never strike to injure because God loves mercy. 25But I know now that was a mistake, that you are as stuck in your ways as I am mine. You won’t even listen to the language of violence. Aiming to hurt was evidently not enough. You walked away and you have continued to spew your bile over the EAW Universe unabatedly. 26I cannot allow this to continue. I cannot allow your message to stand forever against my faith. Well all this ends at Día Del Diablo. 27For the first time in my EAW career, I will not allow myself to be troubled by the enduring consequences of my righteous indignation. 28I am no longer bound to trade superficial scars with you; eye for eye, tooth for tooth. Just to see the worldly order remain just as sick and twisted as before. 29This time there won’t be any games. This time its personal. And most of all, this time you are going to learn to hate me.

Number Your Days.
Terry Chambers
Post August 9th 2016, 1:32 am by Terry Chambers
DIA DEL DIABLO II

"They Want It, I NEED It"

---The scene opens outside Mexico City Arena and Terry Chambers is wearing his street attire with his custom shirt that says "God's Gift to Wrestling" on the front and "Barbaric Carnivore" on the back and Terry Chambers is just seen walking around the arena at night and Terry Chambers looks up high at the Flaming Tables Elimination Match banner hanging up on the arena and Terry sits there concentrating for a minute then turns around to the camera behind him and begins to speak---

Terry Chambers: You know, I am stand here and I can't help but think.........if I can't win this match....am I proving to everybody who says I am not the same machine I used to be? That is what most of the talk going around is because the guys in this match is such a joke I should be able to take them very easily. Hell I even heard some talk saying that if this were 2014 this match would be an easy lock for me but now that it's 2016 I have no chance and nobody sees me lasting longer than Kurt Burton......and I dare to say......people are actually fucking calling me the underdog?! I can't believe I just fucking said that.....but in all honesty, I was an underdog my entire life when nobody thought I would make it out of high school and become a successful actor and wrestler, I was an underdog in the Michigan State Wrestling Finals in the 220 division....nobody gave me a chance and they picked my opponent to beat me in 2 rounds but guess what happened in the end....I won it in under 45 seconds and was the 220 division champion in the state of Michigan and after that people STILL doubted me! When I decided I wanted to start training to become a wrestler people laughed in my face and said you wouldn't last considering I had no money to hire a trainer or attend a school so as I have said I had to train myself and teach myself everything based off of tutorial videos then I added my own twist to em and a few years later I got the name "God's Gift to Wrestling" so the whole point of what I am trying to get across is that the competitors in this match can say I'm washed up or the dumbass fans can predict whoever the fuck they want...but in the end I will be the one laughing victories.....so here is a lesson to be learned....NEVER EVER bet against or doubt Terry Chambers....cause you will end up paying up.

---Terry Chambers begins to walk at a slow pace as he continues to speak---

Terry Chambers:
Kurt man, what the hell are you trying to prove here man? Are you trying to prove that you want to win this match, last longer than me, ir that you truly belong in a comedy club somewhere? Your little skit where you were making fun of all your opponents...was that suppose to make me laugh or something? It didn't make me laugh because I have seen that shit a hundred times before you did it....someone calling me an ape, accusing I am on steroids, or doing some lame ass Hulk imitation like "TERRY SMASH" and shit. I mean dude you do realize Dia Del Diablo is a few days away right? Are you even focused on this match or is it all just a big ass joke to you? This proves exactly my point that you are in this position way too soon and you don't deserve to be this high on the card when your not even all that talented! Clarly Kurt doesn't do his research because if he did he would know that I was a star........he says I am not a shell of my former self...and you know what he is fucking right...because this Saturday night I am going to reclaim what is mine...RELEVANCY! I will have to take Rex's side on this and that is a rarity, that the only way you will be able to stay relevant is using a weapon at your disposal and you aren't proving a damn thing to management, the world, or to yourself that you got any talent, all you are doing to showing you can't do anything on your own! I am gonna be honest...I fucking almost lost it when you gave me that hollow ass threat to stay out of your way or your gonna put me down like that gorilla in the zoo....I will tell you something right now.....if YOU can somehow put me down I will bow down to your mediocrity then blow my brains out so I don't have to remember it. If I am a shaven ape, then I'm to say your comparable to a deer because this Saturday when I give you a reality check you will be there like a deer in headlights. Nobi, enough already man, just quit while your ahead because this is getting pretty old having to tell you the same shit over and over that you should already have known when you first debuted! Wait wait, yes you are right about one thing, I have no wins coming off Pain for Pride...Am I upset? Hell yes I am but I am not going to sit around and sob about some worthless matches that don't mean a thing because I am focused on a match that I am DESTINED to win! You likely think just because you defeated two nobodies in a absolutely pointless triple threat match you think you have all the momentum coming into this match and that is likely the reason everybody is predicting you to win and those people are probably the reason why Trump is probably going to be our next US President. But all that match did for you Nobi was it said that you will last longer than Kurt or Kevin Hunter in this flaming tables elimination match and if you think you have any chance of beating me......you are some some crack. Wait did I hear you say I have fallen to the bottom of the food chain because I'm too cocky and arrogant? Jesus kid you need to get your damn head checked out because being cocky and arrogant gets you success in this business...it proves you have the desire to want to become the best...but hey Nobi if you want to be the nice guy who just walks around with a smile all the damn time kissing babies and hugging ugly ass teenage girls then be my fucking guest, because you ain't going to find any success out of it! First off, no I don't need a trainer...never did, never will and second, you said you had Lucas train you.......I think I finally may have put the pieces of the puzzle together......That just might be the reason you are what you are today and why you are such a failure.....it makes too much sense now. I know I didn't just hear you say that you were better than me.....Fuck tell me I didn't hear that! Every fucking time we are in the ring I embarrass you and keep trying to show you and Damien Murrow that they should stop sticking you in the ring with me. Honestly, the only time I ever remember you getting anything over on me was when you triple teamed me with a superkick at Pain for Pride. You had to have 2 other guys to help take me down.....You are not better than me...just stop, please stop, you're embarrassing yourself even more than you already do on a daily basis both in the ring and in life. I wouldn't be shocked when you go up in flames through that table, your wrestling career will go with you!

---Terry Chambers is about to head inside the arena as he stops and sees the poster for the flaming tables elimination match hanging on the door and he rips part of the poster off and it was Rex McAllister's face and he begins to speak---

Terry Chambers:
Rex you were misunderstand what I was saying buddy, I don't change my mind all the time like you said I do, I said you are force in this match to be reckoned with, and I degrade the other 3 because they are in this match because they needed some fillers in this match. I may say a couple rude things here and there about you because you did it first, all I'm doing is just fighting fire with fire. For example, you said this match is about to elevate you and I am going to be stuck in the midcard for life....well you see Rex, that is where you are wrong because you simply don't belong that high just yet, I mean you just started your career and you get way ahead of things sometimes. Rex here is the one thing that defines this match between me you and the others.....you and the two WANT to win this match.....I on the other hand NEED to win this match! I owe it to myself and to my career considering the amount of times I came up short of winning the big one, it reminds me of a story of the city Cleveland...they came short so many times of winning the championship in half a century and one day they were down 3-1 and nobody believed they had a chance to win the big one and saying they were done but in the end they proved all sports analysts, the BPIs, and every person in the world wrong. And in this situation Rex....You are the Golden State Warriors, I am the Cleveland Cavaliers. You can go ahead and keep bragging about those victories over me, because in a few years from now when I am holding the championship up high at Pain for Pride in the main event, you are gonna be in the backstage area or at home unemployed saying...."I beat him a few times!" Rex, you got a whole career ahead of you...at this point in my career this is a sink or swim situation for me, it's my chance to prove I am God's Gift to Wrestling and that if I can finally take that first step up the ladder to success here in EAW and you will not be stopping me from accomplishing just that! I personally can't wait to be celebrating making that title sign around my waist looking out to the outside to you looking on in dissapointment while they try to cool your back down from the flames.

---Terry Chambers looks around for a second then finally heads back inside of the arena and the camera fades to black---
Nobi
Post August 9th 2016, 12:25 am by Nobi
Dia Del Diablo II

Ahahaha, I guess tossers will always be tossers huh?

Kurt Burton, I’m not offended by your jokes at all. I personally found it hillarious. But at the end of your video, you ruined the mood. What’s the matter Kurt? Did I piss on your Cocoa Puffs? Oh, no, no, I don’t think so. You are mad because you finally realized you are not unstoppable. You finally realized that I’m better than you.

I checked your second video though Kurt....and I’m guessing I have earned your respect? The feeling is mutual honestly, I’m not lying Kurt. I already respect you before you asked for it. You are wild, you are tough, you are extreme, but most importantly? You are destined for a success and I can’t denied it. But man, you can wait for your turn Kurt, because this Saturday, I’m going to show you and the rest of tossers what I’m really capable off. I did give my all on Showdown, I’m not lying. But one week is enough for me to improve myself to a higher level. As you said, the fans are behind me, they are supporting me, and I’ll return the favor by becoming the next no. 1 contender for National Elite Championship. Truthfully, I didn’t pin you, but don’t forget Kurt, this Flaming Elimination Tables match isn’t all about pinning tossers either. You may not be pinned yet Kurt, but you may be thrown into those Flaming Tables, just believe that.

Terry Chambers, you’re right, I’m a company guy. I always do what the management told me. Do you know why? It’s because I love this company. It’s because I love EAW. You know as well as I do that I will always keep fighting the challenges that thrown into me. It’s what we call the “heart” and the “soul” inside of a wrestler. That’s why I always refuse to bow down. Everytime I made mistakes, I always corrected myself to better no matter how long it takes. You may be better than me in the past, but now please take a look at the present Terry. I’m better than you. I gained a momentum before going to this Flaming Elimination Tables Match, you didn’t. I said before and I’ll say it again: you are the only one who have ZERO win going for this match. Have you lost your testicles Terry? Just forget the past Terry, because you really need to correct yourself, tosser. Now Terry, I did explain this kind of match is going to shortened our career, it can happened to all of us. But even so, I don’t see this match as the end of my career. You have been witnessing yourself that everytime I got hurt, everytime I lost a lot of blood, everytime I got knocked out, I always KEEP COMING BACK the week after, and there’s nothing you can do about it Terry. Let alone the fire itself because I’m not going to be burn in those flaming tables, I’m going to be the last man standing match in this match, and there’s nothing you can do about it Terry. You on another hand have been slacking, you are tired, and you are surely desperate. You may not realize it yourself that you are just a tosser. Hopefully, those flaming tables can opened your eyes how slacking you have really been.

Rex McAllister, don’t bother to make fake tears, because you are about to drop real ones when those flaming tables burning your fucking arse. You claimed you don’t care about my opinion on you, yet you are using your air time trying to counter my argument and talking smack about me? It’s obviously you care. You are trying to make yourself look so cool in front of the camera, but in reality it’s just making you look like a loser and a tosser. My big win on Showdown might not be a damn thing to you, but it surely a damn thing to me. I fought againts two tossers. I played by their rules. I tried all my best to fight on their territory, guess what? I won. I didn’t get bully by two hardcore wannabes. I didn’t let them to dominate me. I got my hands dirty to gain a momentum. I got my hands dirty to CREATE a momentum. That’s what you call the “heart” and the “Soul”. You can call me lazy all you want, the truth is, my wrestling skills speaks the opposite. You, on another hand, you only waited for a momentum to gain a victory, but it just proves that you are lazy. I have done research on you Rex and you are indeed lazy. I’ll just give you one example. I know you and Carlos had a match back in the day. You won because Carlos chose to walk away from you. He might be either afraid or just don’t give a damn about you at all. You could have tried to confront him though like I did to somebody, but instead you are letting the delusion and illusion to control yourself. You acted like you beat Carlos while in reality you didn’t. That’s what we call lazyness. You are lazy and I’m not. That’s the difference between you and me. You just wait for a momentum, I create a momentum. That’s another difference between you and me. If you eliminate me, you are probably going to do the same thing like you always been. By pushing me to those flaming table when I get caught off the guard. The thing is though, you won’t even dare to eliminate me because you are lazy, a pathetic scum, and a tosser because I constantly evolve and improve in that square ring. My brain, and my wrestling skills, will helps me to win this match. You know it already Rex.

Oh, and just a reminder to you tossers, don’t bother about Kevin Hunter. I hurt him so bad on Showdown. I probably break his tongue so bad. The same thing can happened to you all when those fire burning your fucking tongue.
Kurt_Burton
Post August 8th 2016, 10:22 pm by Kurt_Burton
Dia Del Diablo Promo 2
Ashes in your Mouth

Dia Del Diablo, day of the devil.  Fun times.  My kind of party really.    And I am in a flaming tables match.  At least it's not another exploding anus match.  And I step in there with four of the finest...

HAHAHA!  I couldn't do it, I'm sorry.  I really wanted to.  I wanted to put you guys over, but I can't.  I can't because I don't lie.  Kevin, Rex, Gorilla boy, you guys aren't elite.

Nobi, you surprised me.  I kind of like surprises.  You knocked me flat on my ass on Showdown.  And good for you.  You needed it.  But don't forget, it wasn't me you pinned, it was Kevin.

See, I didn't think you had it in you to pull the trigger.  I always kind of saw you as a half cocked gun.  But now I know better.  Now I know that you are a magnum.  Too bad for you that I am a mother fucking bazooka.

But you are the one to watch Nobi.  And you know what.  the fans agree with you.  It looks like the world at large favors one of us in this match.  You know what I am capable of, I know what you are capable of, there's not much more to say.  I'll look you in the eye, maybe give you a bow, do you bow?  I don't want to seem racist and like bow when I shouldn't.  Anyways, you and I, we're going to have some classic moments.  If I can offer you a piece of advice though Nobi.  Wear a shirt.  The flames won't hurt as much when I put you through the table.

You guys haven't seen me when the lights are on bright, and the stakes are high.  But you're going to.

But the other three people in this match.  God.  Really?

Terry Chambers... Can you please stop talking out of your ass so much Terry?  It is really starting to smell like shit in here.  I'm a company man, I'm a an indie fuckwit.  Which one is it Terry?

I CANNOT BE BOTH TERRY!  IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!

But what's not impossible Terry, is that I am going to last longer than you.  That's a foregone conclusion.  Because you are an idiot.  You'll probably put yourself through a flaming table.   Do you realize, and I want you to take a moment and think about this, fire up that hamster, and get those wheels turning,  that you are the only one walking into this match without a win since Pain for Pride.  I haven't been pinned.  I haven't tapped.  But you've been spending more time on your back than a five dollar whore on two for Tuesday.

You're complaining that people keep on referring to you as a shell of the man you used to be.  I don't think that's the case Terry.  I am an honest man, and I am going to be straight with you.  You are not a shell of the man you used to be.

You would have had to have been a MAN, to become the shell of a man.  But you aren't.  You are some moronic alpha male monkey mother fucker who thinks he is way hotter shit than he is.  But you aren't hot shit.  You're a shaven ape who thinks he's people.  So I am going to give you a little bit of friendly advice.  Stay out of my way, or I'll put you down like Harambe.

And then there's Kevin Hunter.  Kevin, what happened?  I was excited Kevin.  I thought we might be kind of kindred spirits.  I'm the Master of Mayhem, you're the Son of Chaos.  But you let me down Kevin.  I guess the chaos must be more in your pipe than in the ring.  Have a nice time flying through a flaming table.

Finally, there's Sexy Rexy.  Sexy Rexy says I can't talk down to him.  Sexy Rexy thinks he is better than me.  You know what I say to that?  Fuck that.  I'll do what I want.  You ain't done shit to shut me up.  What have you done to earn my respect?  Nobi gave me his all, and took me by surprise.  But this week on Showdown, you took out Terry Chambers.  That's a task every person in the locker room including the referees and a couple of the towel boys.  And in the battle royal?  You allied yourself with Nico Borg.  Fucking Nico.  Are you shitting me Rex?

See, I am an honest man Rexy.  I don't lie.  I don't.  I'll bend the rules, and take advantage.  But that's not dishonest.  I tell you I am going to do that.  I do what I say, and they say what I do.  I have a little thing called integrity.  It's pretty much all I have in terms of character.  I mean, I'm a boozy brutal sardonic fuck who can never forgive the world for taking away my band.  But I ain't no sell out piece of shit.  But you Rex, you talked about how horrible Nico is.  You talked endlessly about it.  But then there you were, making a deal with devil himself.  There's a word for people like you.  A clinical term.  Little Bitch.

Sorry you didn't like my parody of you.  See I was torn between a douche and a vanilla ice cream.  Because you are satisfying for a bit, but mostly just bland and forgettable.  I am however tired.  Tired of you.  You don't try.  You don't strive.  You walk out every week, and you say the same self-serving arrogant bullshit.  See, Terry's not boring, he's retarded.  Nobi's not boring, he's green.  But you...

You are boring as hell.  You got a generic little shoulder length haircut, not daring enough to be cool, but not short enough to be clean cut.  It's... well boring.  You got your generic little grey T-shirts.  Hell, you even ripped me off making fun of my name Rexy.  And yes, Kurtis is fine.  But you say you aren't impressed.  Your pretty little generic lips say otherwise though Rexy.  Because you stumbled and stammered all over the place.  "Thus time make it count."  You know what I'll say to that... Thus time, take a sip of water and calm your nerves.

But Saturday, you are getting into the ring with me, again.  And you can say that "there's a light shining on you."  That's generic too.  But you don't seem to consciously recognize Rex.  That's not a shining light of the angels.  That's a freight train Rexy, and it's going to take you straight to hell.  And it's called Burton.

Hell, what we walk into on Saturday.  Flaming tables, violence, the stench of searing flesh.  How often have you encountered that Rexy?  Me, this is how I thrive.  Hell is my HOME!  You are walking into MY house.  And that demon you allied with last time won't be there to help you out.  And who are you going to strike up a temporary alliance with?  Nobi's too smart for that, Kevin's too untrustworthy, and Terry?  He thinks an alliance is food.  You are all on your own Rexy.  And you are walking into hell without a single friend, or anyone who would ever get your back, and with no experience in the flames.

So dance in the flames Rexy.  And burn in them.  I don't give a fuck about you.

But you can bet your ass one thing.  I've been through the fire.  I've tasted the smoke.  I've smelled the putrid smell of burning flesh before.  I doubt any of you have... but I have.  And I like it.
Rex32
Post August 8th 2016, 9:32 pm by Rex32
Dia Del Diablo # 2
"Far Above Substandard"

The ability to tell a good route from a terrible one is a valuable skill when leading an expedition. Unfortunately for us all, it was a skill I did not possess. No matter how much experience you have, how many degrees you have, or how well known you have become — there is always something new to learn. Don’t rest on your past experiences. If you do nothing to improve your skills, you won’t stay where you are. Habit is the intersection of knowledge (what to do), skill (how to do), and desire (want to do). Think of yourself as a brand. You need to be remembered. What will they remember you for? What defines you? If you have it in you, do something that defines you. Invent something, develop a unique skill, get noticed for something — it creates a talking point. Whatever your passion is, keep doing it. Don't waste time chasing after the success of or comparing yourself to others. Every flower blooms at a different pace. Excel at doing what your passion is and only focus on perfecting it. Eventually people will see what you are great at doing, and if you are truly great, success will come chasing after you.

In the beginning of my career in Elite Answers Wrestling, I came in, I thought it would be an easy transition from the local travel show that comprises of the Indy circuits. I mean everything else up to that point was going perfect. I sent my work to the corporate head honchos. Got a contract and within a matter of a week I was getting my chance to show what I could do on the big stage. I faltered early and often, but with every stumble I was learning how to succeed. Now, not only am I surviving, but I'm thriving. I'm getting yet another chance to show off me and what I can do on the mic, and more importantly in the ring. This week, and I understand this wholeheartedly, it's put up or shut up. Time to stop telling everyone I'm the next superstar in the making, and start showing them. Showing Murrow what a real up and comer ready for superstardom looks like. Time to shut up these naysayers and non believers who dare question my abilities. Time. It's precious, and not to be wasted. 

Terry, has anyone here in EAW ever referred to you as a walking contradiction? Probably not. So here it is; YOU, Terry, are a walking contradiction. One moment you are trying to say you cannot lose this match, a match that should get you back to where you were in 2014, and that the competition is something to be reckoned with, and then the next moment you degrading that same competition as if they aren't really going to be able to hold a candlestick to you. Terry, anybody could hold a candlestick to you, and everybody knows that to be true at this point. Even a nobody like Nobi is able to talk down to you now since his so-called BIG win on Showdown. You said something before about a comment I made going into our bout on Showdown. Let me tell you Terry. You are missing the point of that statement. That statement has more to do with where we were in our respective lives back then. You see Terry, back in 2014, when you were dominating on NEO and defending that Young Lion's Cup of yours at Pain For Pride I was still in training to eventually be on a roster here in Elite Answers Wrestling. I was still readying myself. Back then I could not have beaten you, but I got trained well. Then I followed a hall of fame inductee around for a few months and gained even more knowledge to add to what I already knew and now Terry I'm brimming with unmistakable confidence. Now season 10, here I am on my own once again, and I got to tell you. Getting that first win finally after failing to beat Nico Borg, even if it is against you and it meant nothing going into Dia Del Diablo in the rankings. It still feels good to notch that first win of the season ON MY OWN, by myself with nobody watching me. It was just me. I will continue to do so too because I'm getting better all the time. Soon you will see me on the upper mid-card and then eventually in high profile matches on FPV every month and at that point my status won't be questioned no more. You on the other hand, you will be low mid-card for life. You can't even comprehend simple logic, Terry, such as how to get one up on me, or for crying out loud Matt Fricken Ryder, a talent that was out of action for a long damn time. If it were me that was facing Ryder that it would have been easy. I would've easily geared the conversation toward "what have you done lately"? and then went from there. You just don't understand wrestling psychology very well. How to psyche someone out. I do. I already have your number cause I can psyche you out real well. You think back in March when I was beating you that I really wanted to end your career, Terry? Do really think I wanted to try and hurt you? Come on! But you sure thought so, didn't you? Then suddenly I was in your head and now I own you Terry. It's the truth. You can say whatever you want to me, but all I may have to say is Terry zero Rex five. 0-5 you are when opposite of me in that ring. That's hard for anyone to grasp that a rookie, even one as good as me, can have that kind of success against a veteran like you. Though as time goes on and your failures keep piling up Terry people will start to forget about Rex vs Terry after this battle royal at Dia Del Diablo. I'm gonna win thus one and go on to face the winner of Pizza Boy and Nico Borg. I want out of the mid-card badly, and I'm going to put in the necessary work to make it happen this Saturday and put my recent slip ups behind me. 

Nobi, boy you are so out of context when speaking to me, I can't even begin to tell you how much your words hurt me. I mean, can't you just see the teardrops flowing from my eye lids? I'm sorry to get the water works going so early. *fake sniffles* I'm just so sensitive to others lashing out at me. My accomplishments are far and few between. *fake weeping* I never win the big opportunities. *smirks* Shame on you Nobi. You know better than to talk out of your ass by, don't you? You must think you are talking to some second rate version of Terry Chambers. Hey another Chambers bashing in addressing Nobod--sorry, I mean Nobi. Two for the price of one. Double whammy! Okay. Okay. Lets get ser-rious here. Nobi, do you really think I give two-fucking-shits about what YOUR opinion is of me? I could care less what a nobody like you has to say about me. So I guess I showed no heart when I beat Terry on Showdown, right? I mean, nothing compared to what you had to go through in your triple threat, right? The match of the year you had, wasn't it? A true classic! And yet none of my matches against some of the top mid-card Elitists that I have beat or was defeated by, I showed no heart. In turn in losing to me they didn't show heart or passion either, is this correct? So by saying that, Nobi, by all accounts your definition of showing no heart or passion directly correlates to winning and losing, is that what I'm hearing from you, Nobi? It better not be, because if you are, then man with that logic you have one of smallest beating hearts of all. No worries though Nobi. Apparently you still have enough heart to beat two other nobodies like yourself. I mean, you just don't get it, do you? A lot of the things you say are so asinine it's a wonder you can even put to together simple coherent sentences. Don't let your mind wander, Nobi, it's just far too small to be outside by itself. Much like I can with Terry, I can talk you down all day and not even go more than a second in thinking about what I have to say. You're the opposite of Terry, Nobi, in that you don't have a lot of experience in EAW, but like Terry whatever knowledge you've taken from elsewhere is not enough to get the job done on the big stage. I'm gonna drive that fact home when I eliminate you Nobi, and watch as your body goes up in a ball of flames and turns your burning flesh into ashes within moments. Tick tock tick tock. Hahaha.

Kurtis. Can I call you Kurtis...Kurtis? You know, like Kurtis Lewin, the philosopher who founded social psychology? *slow golf clapping* BRA-VO by the way, Kurtis! I can see you have an endless amount of humor just waiting to come out. You and Kenny Drake would get along just marryingly. You both love parody. Yours sucks, but, yeah. I can see your point Kurtis. You want attention. You want respect. You want to be done with the lower mid-card already, right? Pretty petty boring bunch, aren't they? Always yapping yapping yapping. It sounds like English, doesn't it? There just not making alot of sense with their meaningless barbs they throw out to try to get the attention on them. The thing is, Kurtis, you ain't any different. I expected more from you Kurtis. Hell, I'll be honest right now right here. I see you being a major player at some point, but ain't now. If all you can think of when it comes to me is douche? Then I think you need to go back to the drawing table and rethink your strategy cause your sad act and parody, it wasn't sad like it was truly sad, cause it was funny as hell. No. It's sad because you're better than this. You know it. Yet you wasted two minutes of everyone's time to provide us with this comedy act that was disjointed and poorly thought out at best. Worse than that, Kurtis, your first impression is what will be remembered by Murrow and HRDO and others that matter. First impressions are everything, and YOURS??? It sucked! Sorry, I would play along Kurtis, but that's not the name of the game, it's not what will get me the win on Saturday, it's not what will get me a shot at the National Elite Champion. I'm too focused and too motivated to stoop to your low and add to your display of shenanigans. Your message is debunked too. You won't beat me. None of them will. It's my time to shine, you all are here, but the light that shines brightly on me? It's too bright and too hot for any of the rest of you to stand in it. The rest of you will simply burn in my light. You're not a joke Kurt, but as long as you act like it I'm going to treat you like one. You will lose Kurt, that's not even a question. This time though, make it count, huh?

Ah, yes. Kevin Hunter. Like in Kurt Burton's funny parody, you've said nothing so far, just further proving the point I made about you last time. You don’t believe you can win, so you'll go for the next best thing?....Chaos. You’re destined to live and die with it. You embrace chaos and Anarchy like it was your roommate, neighbor, brother, father. You will keep coming back to it because it's all you got. A Flaming table is nothing to gawk at, and yet this could be a career altering match, and all you want out of it is another day in it.Today all the way to Saturday, it's chaos. Sunday? Well, you could be in a hospital bed needing an oxygen tank to help you breathe and health insurance, hopefully enough to cover you for the rest of your days. You’re an anarchist. You will feed the fire that engulfs those tables, but it may not be all the bodies of the rest.

Just yours.

The only geniuses produced by the chaos of society are those who do something about it. Chaos breeds geniuses. It offers a man something to be a genius about. In that sense, Kevin, you could say you made me. I will in sense return the favor when I throw you over those ropes and into a table, a Flaming table. You will definitely get a taste of what hell on earth is like....literally. 

Nearly three weeks ago I was on my way to becoming the number one contender that would face one of the most talented upper echelon of superstars in EAW today. I was the cream of the crop. I displayed everything that makes me an up and coming superstar. The cunningness. The sharp tongue, the ability to deliver in the ring as well. I had everyone's fate in the palm of my hands in that battle royal. One mistake, a moment of lapse, a pedestrian brainbuster on the ring apron later, and there I was headache and all. Clouded by confusion, then disappointment. I had failed. My chance to move up, stunted...but only momentarily. You see, cause here I am again. It's like deja vu. Everything is repeating itself. Nothing has changed. The more I think about it, it all starts to make sense. These battle royals set up by Murrow? He's weeding us out...well, the talents like myself compared to the others in this match coming up. Leading into the last battle royal on Showdown me and Nico figured we were the best of the pack of six. Only one of us was going to win though. Nico gets a crack at Pizza Boy at Dia Del Diablo, but I get him next. This match? It's almost a forgone conclusion. I guarantee it.

Last edited by Rex32 on August 8th 2016, 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
Post August 8th 2016, 8:35 pm by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
WEDNESDAY NIGHT TURBO #2
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_o7fxjeOH4B1rmv1vdo1_400 EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_o7fxjeOH4B1rmv1vdo2_400

THE PREDATOR -- BECOMES THE PREY

My willpower is strong. It’s like no other. My self-discipline? Untouchable. I’m in a place in my life where I’m experiencing a high. Not a drug high, but a high on life. I’m on a cloud I ain’t even wanna come down from. Your intentions to try to drag me down and put down my name is preposterous. I won’t let you, I CAN’T let you. If I want to do big things here ma, I’ve got to do what it takes. I’ve got to take chances, but I unlike you Haruna,f won’t be on that sneak shit. I’ll do it up front like the real G and the real women I am. This match means a lot to me. Of course, I’d love nothin’ to slap that smirk off ya face. There would be nothin’ more thrilling than to clock you right in the mouth and shut you up and make you stay in your lane. Cause boo I’m on a different lane than you. A completely different path than you. Yet our paths have become intertwined. I just know that, not only is this important for me to get the chance to clock you, but boo it’s just another chance for me to show everyone what I’m made off. You don’t make this your career and do it half-assed.

You’ve got to put effort, and hard work. Sometimes you might even question why you do this later on down the line, but for me I been know. I want to achieve greatness, because I want to BE greatness. I’m not like another girl who saw an ad and thought, well damn maybe I should give this shirt here a shot. I was always an athletic chick. Always. I was always an entertainer among my friends. That was me, down ass BB. The girl you played b-ball with at the courts on the block. The girl you respected and the girl who was the only girl with her head on straight. You wanna talk about backgrounds Haruna? Do you know the life I was destined for? The life I put a stop to because I knew there was more to life than selling drugs and and running a mafia. I was always told that little ol Bianca would be just like her pops. You know what? There’s parts of my parents in me but the good kind. My loyalty, my never say die attitude, my independent attitude. That’s all me, and yeah I get angry but I learned to take out my aggression.

That’s when this opportunity fell in my lap. It was a message from god for me to turn around my life.  For ME to take control of my life and destiny. I took a chance and I could have sank or swam. I put in all my chips and this was my reward. It seems like you like to think that becoming the greatest female wrestler in history is your destiny and that you automatically should be given respect and given things. Yet you had the audacity to say that, that was how I thought? Actions speak louder than words Haruna and your actions are screaming that, not mine. Nothing was ever handed to me. You disrespected me by insinuating that. I’m not stupid Haruna I can read between the lines. Once again I find myself in control of my destiny. Yet there is always someone wanting to stop it. Always a negative energy. I don’t have the time for that, I cut the negativity out. My negativity is you Haruna. Right now, you have the target on the back and I have the arrow. I’m ready to aim and I’m ready to shoot your negativity away.

Boo, learn that if there is one thing about Bianca Bella Vita that you didn’t know, it’s that I can overcome anything. Throw anything in my way and I will push it past No matter how big or how small the obstacle is, I will tear it down. I WILL knock down the brick wall known as Haruna Sakazaki brick by brick. I’m walking out the winner. I’m going to teach you a lesson. Not only in respect, but in assuming. You assumed that I was new, I was a fresh face and because of that, that I was weaker. I was easier prey for ya huntin’. You gotta learn Haruna. When you assume, not only do you make an ass out of yourself, but out of me. You thought because I was a new girl who was getting and building a name in this company at a faster pace than your sorry non-irrelevant ass did, that you could make an example out of me. It will backfire. You see come turbo, the predator becomes the prey. I’m a whole different breed of woman, so heed my warning. Once Turbo comes around and you learn your lesson, maybe you’ll open your eyes and realize that sometimes that bella vita that we italians call a “beautiful life” can turn into morte della vita, the death of life.

The Consigliere
Post August 8th 2016, 7:54 pm by The Consigliere
Jesus fucking Christ, Eris. You make me mad. You make me so fucking mad. 

You have taken steps forward and done the unthinkable. You have taken risks and pushed yourself beyond your own fucking limits in our field of profession. I never taught you those things, I only assured that you wouldn't take a breather and continued to focus on the things that matter. And for this, you made everyone believe that you accepted your idol for who and what she really is -- this conniving, manipulative extremist who will by all means place herself in the record books whether or not in the Vixens Division, and the fact that after such a long absence she is able to return seamlessly as if quality performances was just as easy as breathing. You even deemed you "Love" me for it, you told me that you liked how I was, and that there's nothing about me that you'd change, and that I was your fucking world... now where are we, Eris? You have resorted to calling me out for not caring about this stupid fucking division. You pointed out how my heart never really was with these abominations and filth just because we had a disagreement. Your songs of praise suddenly were proven to be lies once you found yourself playing second fiddle to me as you rotted in the corner after realizing that nobody really gives a crap about you if you're not Champion. It made me realize that I was just your fucking safety net. I was just this girl who you thought wasn't capable of achieving more, or wasn't at all interested in pursuing a fourth reign, that's why you felt that you were safe, BUT THE MOMENT THINGS WERE NOT GOING IN YOUR FAVOR AND THE TABLES TURNED, THE MOMENT THAT YOU SAW THAT ALL YOUR SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS WERE REPLACED BY BURNING COALS OVER THE SCENT OF YOUR DREAMS TURNING INTO ASHES, YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IS TO BLAME ME FOR TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO DURING YOUR TIME AS CHAMPION. You have the fucking audacity to point your finger at me for how bad I treated you when all I have ever done was look out for you and stand by you against these judging eyes and all the haters that would undoubtedly tear you to shreads. You blame me for the very downfall you set up for yourself when you decided it was a wise fucking idea to leave the match injured at a fucking main event! At least I fought to the end, Eris. At least I redeemed myself a month after and once again climbed to the forefront of this division at the biggest event in EAW unlike your whining ass. And somehow, because of this, I am the liar. I am the bad person. I am the biggest disappointment to you. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, ERIS? 

No no no, you do not get to do that. You do not get to play the victim card and make EVERYTHING about you just because you find yourself in a situation where you are no longer the main attraction. The fact that you couldn't even move forth as a competitor, and the fact that you're still hung up on this rivalry just further proves your instability and inconsistency, your inability to take necessary steps in order to prove that you're still a name to be respected. You allowed this whirlwind of emotions take over you, and it's no fucking wonder that everyone has forgotten about you in a snap after they have witnessed how fragile and directionless you have been without the Heart Break Gal siding with you. Collectiveness as a result of professionalism runs through my veins so much that it's almost impossible to tell any lingering emotions from my facial expressions alone. Idiots who try to read me, but to try is all they can do for they have no idea what goes through my mind at any moment of the day, all because I never want to appear weak. All because I never want to be seen as the victim. But at this point it's just fucking impossible to hide my emotions when I trace back events that lead us to where we are today. Back from December at a Dynasty event when I decided to put you on my team after believing you could reach your full potential with an experienced wrestler instead of walking in the dark like these fucking vixens you see today who couldn't hold a Championship for more than a fucking month, and you responded with joy. I trace back to the Grand Rampage when you shook me and made sure I never got to taste another victory no matter how much I thrive. I trace back Pain for Pride when I let you back on my side, stupidly believing that our dispute was just a mere misunderstanding and that we could be best friends again, and finally I trace back to Voltage when you tried to make a statement, tried to destroy me and end my career while you dug my head deep through the ringpost after my match against Sheridan Muller. We went through a lot, Eris, but I never realized you had it in you to be this fucking stupid biting the hand that feeds, and I was a fucking idiot to even THINK that we've gone past the disagreements. I walked out on Mr. DEDEDE when he offered a truce, but I never did that to you, Eris. I rarely ever forgive those who wronged me in the past, but I forgave you with open arms thinking you'd be civil about the situation. This emotional misery that I feel right now has been a product of my own decisions because I realize that you meant more to me than people like to believe, so much that I was willing to break my own rules to what is convenient for you just so we can stick together. Sorry to disappoint you with the pathetic toy that you wanted for your birthday, but I fucking figured you would appreciate the help that you needed instead of what you just wanted because that's what true role models do. Mothers look after their children and protect them with their lives. They sacrifice their energy just to give them a good life, and to make them happy, and despite the disrespect, despite the talk-backs, and despite the constant lies and betrayals, they find it in their hearts to be okay with it and that is something you never seem to realize you ungrateful cunt. Role models don't just tell you about the glamorous life and the rewards from what they do, they fucking show you how difficult it gets and the reality of the situation... Did you even see that once, Eris? Did you even open your eyes and actually try to learn from our experiences in this company? No! You were too busy living in that fantasy in your head, believing that all good things in life are always for you, and when someone else takes the spot you cry like a spoiled fucking brat because you have difficulties adapting to the unfamiliar, you are too distracted by the voices in your head to even think logically, and it eats you up inside that nobody gives you the time of the day anymore, knowing that you're LUCKY to even be in this match despite PROMISING prior to Triple Threat that you would never pursue the Vixens Championship again if you were to lose! Was that my fault? Of course, but you still made the decision, Eris. You put yourself at risk, and now I'm the one you want to punish for the predicament that you left yourself in. You blame me for the jealousy and bitterness that you feel toward me because you couldn't go forth as the defending Champion at Pain for Pride as if I was the only person who ruined that for you. I wasn't born yesterday, Eris. I know that this whole sad "I got betrayed" act is just what it is -- an act. You can't back your anger at me with any reason because the fact of the matter is I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF. You were the one who threw the first punch, did you honestly think I wouldn't retaliate? You were the one who wronged me in the first place, and now you're angry because karma struck so hard and so fast, it knocked you down from the top while your stupid face is dug in the ground with nothing to live for and no friends to console you. And this is all your fault. 

You know damn well that I'm way past the point of getting scared of anyone, Eris. I am way past the point of feeling threatened. This isn't about the Vixens Championship anymore, this is about walking into Dia Del Diablo with the intention of ending each other... The question now being, who will outlast the other, and who gets to bear the scar? When I see Ares Vendetta with "Lannister" on his arm, I don't even twitch, because I'm more concerned with how loud you'll scream when you feel the intense head of the branding iron burning your skin. And the fucked up part is how I'll smirk in satisfaction while it is happening because you're finally getting what you deserve. You'll live the rest of your life with the memory of that fateful night at Dia Del Diablo where you are reminded of your inferiority. You will be reminded of how bad of an idea it is to cross me, and what the mistake of attacking me results to. You will be reminded of how good I've been to you, and how you stomped that kindness into the dirt without blinking an eye and how badly you were punished for it. You will be reminded of the fact that you're just a fan after all, and nothing about your rage will mean anything once faced with the timeless excellence that is the Heart Break Gal.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 8th 2016, 7:27 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
"Back to The Ring"—Voltage

Sweet, beautiful, Cailin Dillon…

Oh how, I’ve missed being in the ring with you. How I missed rubbing your face against the matt. How I missed grabbing that bleached blonde hair and throwing you against the pavement. It almost seems like it’s been a year—a year since we’ve fought each other in the ring for the first time. You were the greenest Vixen alive, but I saw something from you before any other Vixen in the locker room. I saw that you had the right look, the right skill. I knew from the first time I looked at you, you were going to be a fucking star, but you’ve made a couple mistakes on the way. Oh right, we don’t mention the Iconomy or Formation because those are Hall of Fame worthy stables…right? Nah, I can’t even keep my lips straight from cracking a smile. It seems like a cheap thing to get over you. Sure, I could spend all this time promoing on your failure decisions. I could mention your failure relationship with Stephanie Matsuda or I can conjure up with whatever the fuck you got going on with Carson Ramsay, but then I would be listing all the things that give you personality. I would be listing all the things that make Cailin Dillon interesting outside of the ring because whatever has been going on inside the ring has been a huge disappointment. Cailin, what went wrong with you. You lost that sparkle within you that made me snap my fingers and point at you and say “This girl has it. She’s the diamond in the rough.” I just don’t see that within you anymore. I feel like it’s been taken away thanks to be playing second fiddle to the rest of the Vixens locker room. You were second fiddle to Haruna Sakazaki, you were second fiddle to Stephanie Matsuda, Aria Jaxon and now, you may not see it, but you’re a second fiddle to your best friend Tarah Nova. As much as I adore seeing the two of you together, headstrong to take over the Division, I feel that you are getting lost in the shuffle again. I feel like you are not doing enough to get your name out there for a Vixens Championship opportunity. When I had mentioned to Tarah that Cailin should team with her, I had brilliant ideas that you would get the Vixens Championship and Tarah would rule as the Specialist Championship. I expected for EVERY Vixen to crumble on your guys’ feet and make them worship you. Sadly, I’m not getting that impression. As of right now, it’s been pretty dull. Boring and I am beginning to regret my statement. I thought it would be a way to get back on track. I thought it would be a BRILLIANT way to dominate the Vixens Division, but while I see Tarah defending the Specialist Championship to the highest prestige possible, I see you doing nothing, but wishing that it were you in her position.

The only thing different about you is you fiery red hair, but it does not compare to your competing spirit. A year ago, you were green, you had this unlimited amount of potential. The sky was the limit for you and I felt like you could have been up there with the HBGs, the Kendras, the Cleopatras, the Cameron Ella Avas! The world was your oyster. What happened, Cailin? Are you unhappy with how things are ran? Are you unhappy with your position in EAW? It should have been HBG vs. Cailin Dillon at Pain for Pride for the Vixens Championship. It should have been Cailin Dillon’s face plastered all over Pain for Pride banners and buses. It should have been Cailin Dillon and Tarah Nova exiting out of Miami, Florida with the Vixens Division on their fingertips. That didn’t happen. Nah, you were in some forgettable five-on-five match that no one would remember a year from now. You were teaming with loser Vixens like Stephanie Matsuda, Azumi Goto and Erica Ford, who probably bitched to management about not having a Pain for Pride Match. To be honest, that’s probably why they were given the match in the very first place because their skills weren’t good enough to compete with us. Oh God, EAW always has to find a way to get ALL the Vixens on the card because THEY’RE ALL AMAZING…not. I don’t deny the face that you are one of the best Vixens in the Division, Cailin. Even after all the talking I’m doing, I’ll respect you because I believe in you more than you believe yourself, but you’re making it difficult for me to keep my faith in you. The first sign of me losing faith in you happened at Grand Rampage. You were the LAST one to enter the match. YOU should have had the BIGGEST advantage out of all your opponents in the match. This match was yours for the taking. I had hope that you would dominate the match and you would come out on top. You disappointed me. You lost. You lost…to STEPHANIE MATSUDA? You lost to the LAST person anyone expected to win a match. You lost to a glorified stripper, when you should have hung around the match a little longer and thrown her ass out when she believed she had the match won. Wait…the one thing that pissed me off the most was… YOU DIDN’T EVEN DEMAND FOR A REMATCH?! You were the former champion. A rematch isn’t earned…IT’S ENTITLED. You, just like every other former EAW Champion in history is ENTITLED for a rematch! Why didn’t you go to ANYONE and demand for a rematch? You had the right to challenge Stephanie. You had the right to go get your championship back? What happened? Were you afraid? Was there something in your heart that didn’t want you to face your ex-girlfriend? Why? Because you knew that you were miles better than her and did not want to crush her dreams? Cailin, it could have been my own mother as the champion, I would still demand for a rematch.

I don’t know about you, but I AM THRILLED to step in the ring with you. I felt like our match kicked ass last time. It was one of the first time that I saw you be taken to the limit. It was one of the first times that I saw you REALLY want to defeat me. Last time, there was ONE obstacle in the way, the twenty-minute time limit. Now, there are no obstacles. If we want to wrestle all night long, I’m willing to do that. If we want to have the match of the night on Voltage, what’s stopping us? Producers? Bitch, I’ll fight you beyond when Voltage is over. This match is just like Empress of Elite last year, the difference? I’m walking out of Voltage with a win. There’s not going to be any buzzer going off. Cailin, I want you to show me that I wasn’t wrong about you. I want you to show me that you haven’t become a loser in over year since we last fought. I want you to show me that you still have it. You’re still the diamond in the rough that I praised a year ago. I want to believe that you are the Cailin, I want to see on Voltage. I’m not going to take the second fiddle; I am not going to take Stephanie Matsuda’s side chick. I’m not going to take the loser that disappointed the EAW Universe at Grand Rampage. I am not going to take the woman that fell to Tarah Nova, even though she had all the tools in the world to defeat her. Is any of this getting through your skull? Do I need to speak to you LOUDER because I feel like I am speaking to you loud and clear right now? What you need to do is prove to me that you still have it in the bag. I want to meet the Cailin Dillon that is more than hungry and willing to compete to become the second ever Empress of Elite. I think if someone other than me, Consuela or Sheridan should win, I think that it should be you. I know for a fact that Aria Jaxon raised the bar of this Division and I feel like you can elevate it higher. But you should know, I want to win and I want to become Empress of Elite. I should be everyone’s favorite to win. I am the woman that EVERYONE should bet on. When people bet on me, I will make them fucking rich no doubt about it. On Voltage, it will be my first time competing in a one-on-one match since Pain for Pride. It will be the first time that I step foot on a Voltage ring since my disappointing loss and I intend for this match to erase all of that. I intend for this match to be the first step on my quest to become the second ever Empress of Elite.
Post August 8th 2016, 7:24 pm by Bloody Jack
DIA DEL DIABLO PROMO #2

[Zack Crash sits at his desk inside the offices of the OMERTA headquarters, whose location is unknown.  He reads over a sheet of paper, which is a transcript of Matt Ryder's recent promo against him.  Once finished with reading it Zack expression, which has been blank until now, splits into a smile and he starts laughing without mirth.  Finally he pulls over an ash tray, sets the paper within it, and lights it on fire with a zipo lighter.]  

Zack Crash:  The most successful people in this business of wrestling are those who are able to evolve with the industry.

We're constantly dealing with an increasingly educated (yet also dumber) and fickle fanbase that is always changing their minds about what they want, who they like, and so on and so forth.  Which is why wrestling is a sport in a never ending state of growth and change.  But it's hardest of all on the wrestlers themselves.  See, if you don't find a way to reinvent yourself every few years, your act gets stale to your audience, and before you know yesterday's hot commodity is tomorrow's jobber.  So the most successful wrestlers nowadays are those who have more creativity and more ambition than your common indy wrestling darling.  Which is how I've managed to stay on top for so long.  I've been a thrill seeker, a rebel, a businessman, and now a mafia kingpin!  The only difference between me and others is that all these roles I've mentioned, all of them are still apart of what makes me who I am.  Today most wrestlers are nothing but fakes, putting on a "gimmick" in the hopes of getting the audience to like them, not realizing that what the audience responds to most, regardless of if they like it or not...is honesty!  The people want someone who is genuine, even if they boo that person, they gravitate toward them because they know fake when they see it.  Which is why people have a stronger reaction to me Matty than they EVER will with you!  You lack ambition, you're a phony, and your way of looking at wrestling is so narrow it's a wonder you were ever able to do your job as General Manager.  Wait?!  You were General Manager?!  Oh right I forgot about that!  Wow...General Manager!  It's almost as if your time doing that job was SO uninspiring that nobody remembers or cares!  However, it's still no Chairman Of EAW is it?  But I digress.  I'm not here today to talk about your time as General Manager.  I'm here to talk about OMERTA...and the fact that you wanted to join my little family!  Already I can hear the wheels in your head denying my claim, but allow to refresh your memory by taking you back to the night you got your old job back.  We stood together in that ring, and you were all smiles and happiness at the thought of being permitted to wrestling again, when I suddenly made you an offer to join OMERTA.  And do you remember your response?  You stuck out your hand, and with your eyes I could see your were praying for this moment yo be real.  That simple gesture proves you were willing, at one point, to join OMERTA.  So keeping that in mind, I find it rather funny your string of nasty words and unhealthy desire to destroy us.  Could it be that Matt Ryder is that sad little Suzy, throwing a tantrum because the boys club put out the "No Girls Allowed" sign?!  I hope you appreciate what this mean Matt.  I official negates and contradicts EVERYTHING you've said about OMERTA leading up to this match.  It makes you a hypocrite!  Because if you hate us so much, then why were you ever willing to come into our ranks?  I'll tell you why!  Because you know for a fact that everything I've said is right!  You've seen first hand the power OMERTA wields, the influence I have, and the undeniable fact that we are unstoppable at this point!  So you figured you'd jump on the bandwagon and milk it for all its worth.  Only thing is you didn't expect us to have certain "criteria" requirements for our members.  Now that we've kicked you to the curb, your song has changed.  You'd join us and sing our praises when it could benefit you, but once that wasn't an option, things became different.  Now you're simply hoping to leech off us anyway you can, and henceforth the feud we're involved in now.  But since you seem so heartbroken over the rejection, allow me to enlighten you over those criteria requirements that you failed so spectacularly...

OMERTA members must have vision!  To be part of this organization you are required to have a unique way of looking at wrestling that is different from the common talent.  You Matt bring up win/lose records, as if they are the defining, be-all-end-all of who is a threat and who is not.  But allow me to explain that when your successful enough you can afford to fail sometimes.  Much like how Trump went bankrupt 4 times, yet still is rich.  Do you care when Mr. DEDEDE loses?  How about when Heart Break Boy loses?  Or Jaywalker?  No!  And do you know why, because just like me, they're so successful it doesn't matter anymore!  The fact that you don't get this shows your lack of visions.  What you see as defeats, I see as investments in discovering who is worth keeping, and who is not, who to watch for, who we do not need to fear, and sometimes even a study of our enemies.  Case in point, yours and Chris Elite's victory over me an Mr. Silva.  Yes, you did win that match, but do you remember who was standing at the end?  It was OMERTA!  And that's all the people remember, so that's all that counts!  You don't have the brains to understand this Matt, which is why you aren't OMERTA material.

OMERTA members must be willing to face defeat!  As in any business venture, you take risks just by even trying at all.  Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.  But they say nothing venture, nothing gained!  So a member of OMERTA must not be afraid of defeat, because if they are, they will never achieve greatness!  You bring how Senn and Black took my Chairmanship away as if that is some sort of insult to me?!  Ryder you couldn't have given me a better compliment!  You just showed how high I've climbed up the EAW ladder, and proven that I was such a threat that it took countless attempts by several different people to take me down!  Yes I fell from the Chairmanship, but I changed this company for now and always, guaranteeing my immortality!  I've left an impact on EAW and wrestling that'll be remembered for decades to come!  I make EAW a better place just by being here!  I'll always be remembered in EAW...can you say the same?  The highest you ever climbed was the General Manager position, which to a Chairman is a joke position!  General Managers were little more than puppets to me when I was Chairman!  

OMERTA members must strive for greatness!  What I instill in all my members is a desire to NEVER settle for anything less than the best!  Because why do anything if you don't want to be the best?!  It's why Mr. Silva is OMERTA's Code Of Greed, because he embodies this passion more than any other member!  It's why I've been more successful than others around here.  I don't just stop and say "that's good enough".  I'll only be good enough once I'm dead and buried!  So I keep pushing myself and pushing myself to achieve more and climb higher!  I've been a two time World Champion...but I want more!  I've won Cash In The Vault...but I want more!  Apparently all you needed was a National Extreme Championship and Tag Team Championship, and you were complacent with your "legacy"!  I may be arrogant, ruthless, and a lot of other unkind adjectives, but at least I've done something with myself instead of turning myself into a clown!      

So as I hope to understand by now Matt Ryder, you never would've found success within OMERTA, even if I gave you a spot within our organization out of sheer pity for the parody you've become of yourself.  And speaking of parodies, you recently atrributed that I find you funny Matt, but that is false.  Knock-knock jokes are funny!  The movie "Clerks" is funny!  Nicholas Cage's choices as an actor are funny!  But you, you're a joke that used to be funny, but has been told sooooo many times we've all memorized the punchline.  Now we simply groan anytime someone brings you up, because we're sick to death of hearing about you.  And I won't permit myself to lose to an unfunny parody of wrestling!  This isn't a match to me Matt, it's a mission statement!  It's a reformation of the values of OMERTA, letting all of Showdown know what we will and will not tolerate!  We will not tolerate those who lack vision!  We will not tolerate those who settle for mediocrity!  We will not tolerate the talentless!  And most importantly of all, we will not tolerate Matt Ryder!  Right now Matt I'm a roaring wildfire and you're trying to put me out with a single glass of water and a pack of wet matches.  So from here on I hope you got something better...otherwise stop wasting everyone's time!       

Oh and very clever stealing my old "crash and burn" line.  Very cute.  Well just to give the fans something different, and because two can play at that game...

Woo Woo Woo...go fuck yourself!

[Fade to black.]
Cage.
Post August 8th 2016, 7:16 pm by Cage.
You sure do know what it's like to be a bust right? Because you have been a bust before, in fact you were the original bust. You busted so bad you had to come back as a different persona, I've never had to change who I am and I never will. That has been your biggest beef with me and that's the fact I didn't do anything to earn a title shot, when really you haven't proven that I don't deserve it because I've gotten the upper hand on you ever since the first Dynasty after Pain for Pride. You talk about being this puppet master yet you've had no control of anything, your word doesn't mean shit around here. You have no say so over who you face and how you want things run, you are the most non intimidating major playing in EAW history. I'm not going to lie, every time I hear people like you who don't know shit try and talk about me it burns a hole deep in my fucking stomach, but then I realized that this new era, this era of pussies like you, are so damn unoriginal that you continue to bring it up because that's the only thing you have to say towards me, you bring my past up thinking that you'll have the ball in your court and maybe I'll let my past get in the way of what I am going to do in my future but that is only fools luck and I can say I am dealing with the biggest fool in EAW history. And in your case your only gripe is that I stole your championship, funny I find it because you aren't the first guy to have his championship stolen and you won't be the last. Maybe one day someone will have enough balls to spit in the face of management and say to hell with waiting for my opportunity, I'm TAKING my opportunity. But see Lucian Black could never relate because he is a nice guy, he stands for the honor of the World Heavyweight Championship and the history it has with the men who have held the title, but honestly that is why he'll always finish last. I'm not a nice guy, I'm a guy who dances with devils and swims with sharks and I survive, I've proven to be indestructible as George my dear old friend has proven to be a gimmick. I didn't just cross the line, I took a shit on the line. I spit on the line. I am not afraid you Lucian Black, the tough guy act I don't buy it, trying to sound like something you aren't but really I know the truth. Threatening you? No I didn't threaten you, I promised you that I am going to take your championship. And how dare you? You of all people question my hard work? I was Lucian Black before Lucian Black was Lucian Black and that is because I was the backbone of this company without having the World Championship and then I got some hype to my name, people started rooting for me and then I finally achieved what I set out to achieve. But honestly you talk down to me only because you have won that World Championship, you talk down to me only because you feel you dominated Scott Oasis, you can do the same to Diamond Cage. You are underestimating me and not understanding the levity of your situation, you bringing up shit the whole world knows about me. 

The last time I was seen as the EAW Champion I looked fucked up, I was messed up. I had my own personal demons to fight with. I'm not making any excuses, but I put all that shit behind me because I know that the Diamond Cage who your facing isn't messed up, the man you are facing doesn't have anything this company can rape and take from him. The man you are facing is the predator, the hunter, the man who is going to beat your ass in Houston isn't worried about any “punishment” you can dish out because I've seen worse and I've felt worse than anything in this world you can try and create. I don't sweat you Lucian because I know the one thing you have is humanity. I have no humanity because humanity is a fucking weakness, there's a reason why you aren't facing men like Jaywalker. And honestly before I get into that, you surely do a lot of ass kissing I mean last week it was “you'll never be a champion like Mr. DEDEDE” and now it's Jaywalker but I digress, the reason you aren't facing men like Jaywalker is because Jaywalker is at a level that you aspire to be at yet you will never be able to attain. Jaywalker would make your title reign a footnote, Diamond Cage has beaten Jaywalker though, have you? Diamond Cage made Jaywalker submit in the match nobody has been able to make Jaywalker submit in and that's an Ultimate Submission Match. I made him quit, see the men you claim I'll never be at their level like it matters to me I've beaten them, I've beaten all of them. It just so happens beating you means I'll become the face of Dynasty and honestly I've never been good enough to fit what this company sees as the face, but honestly I don't care and I honestly do not want to be the face of Dynasty because that doesn't mean shit to me golden boy. I don't fly the flag of EAW, I don't fly the flag of whatever brand I'm on, everything I do is for me. You call it selfish? I call it doing what I should have done a long time ago. I realize I won't be facing Mr. DEDEDE because it sure as hell wouldn't on a Dynasty on free television, and it would be a bit more personal than this. I'm facing Dynasty's only hope, I'm facing EAW's only hope until I end all hope and I'm the kingpin of this industry. Like I said, I don't intend on “killing” you that's just downright criminal and see I've been behind bars and I don't plan on going back, I plan on coming very close to killing you though if that's what it takes you end this thought of you being the “Top Dog” original nickname by the way. They gave me a shot at the title because that title would have been in a pawn shop had I never given it back, you are the golden boy because they support you, they want you to win so bad. Because if I have that title, they'll have no choice but to promote my face everywhere. Hesitate? You must not know who I am, you sure do know a lot about mediocrity because you've been sleeping with mediocrity your whole life. You JUST stepped into the big time, I've always been the fucking big time performer. That World title isn't your identity, that world title has made you. You didn't make that title. It has made you feel you are the top dog, it's given you confidence and it's made you blind to the fact that you can't be stopped. But oh you can be stopped, just like I was stopped because I felt indestructible and maybe you think it's different but how different is it? Your getting more than what you bargained for and all I can say to you is be careful what you wish for because I'm full of surprises and you've bitten off more than you can chew. Stealing your title was about taking what you want and not taking a backseat, I don't wait for anyone to give me anything , I take what I want and I blaze my own trail and you know nothing about that because you work within the system, you keep this ship sailing, I spend my entire life existence trying to tear this shit down. You are EAW employed, I am self employed I work for myself, I fight the way I want to fight. I do things how I want to do things and maybe it's serve me the term of being called a bust, but I'll take everything that's been said about me, bust, drooling, idiot, failure. All the talk of Diamond Cage not having what it takes to be champion, and I'll simply say I don't give a damn about what you people think, I don't give a damn about what EAW thinks and I still don't give a damn. See you live by people's opinions and that is why you always look for a new way to evolve and change as I don't give a damn about what people think and that is why my legacy will always be higher than yours because I do things my way. I fucked up my way, IACHIEVED THE UN ATTAINABLE MY FUCKING WAY! You don't know shit about me, you don't know shit about how hard I've worked scratching, clawing and seeing this world flip more times than I care to remember. Blood, sweat and never any tears Lucian Black. I'll do it all again, I'll fuck up all again, I'll be called a bitch all over again and all this other shit that I've heard thousands and thousands of fucking times JUST TO STAND ON DYNASTY IN THAT RING WITH YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AND WE'LL SEE WHO IS THE BITCH NOW WHEN I'M STANDING OVER YOUR BODY HOLDING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!
Ross Vegas
Post August 8th 2016, 6:57 pm by Ross Vegas
Welcome one and all to the Ross Vegas show. It's me, the Friday Night Treat, impossible to beat, Elite of the Elite... OOOHH YEAAHHH! Ross Vegas in the house, ladies and gentlemen. Or should I say, Kings and Queens, yeah that's better. On Dynasty, I proved once again why I am the hottest rising star, not just on the Dynasty Brand, but in all of EAW. Better believe it! The stakes were high last week, yeah, and I cashed out big time at the end of the night. I hit Shotaro Kaneda with the Royal Flush and pinned him in under three minutes, just like I did to David Knight, yeah. Ross Vegas is on a roll, baby. Piff Fumador and Tig Kelly? Just two roadblocks in my way. And you know what Ross Vegas does to roadblocks, jack? He runs through em! YA DIG IT? Yeah, that's right. The Cream of The Crop don't lay down for nobody. I just keep a poker face and slam em down till they fold. Next week on Dynasty, that is exactly what will happen to these two wannabes.

Piff Fumador? His performance against me is gonna be as disappointing and short-lived as his Hollywood career. Piff, you suck at wrestling and you suck at acting too. Take it from me, I've been in nationwide ads for Nike, Jordan, McDonald's... before I even stepped into a wrestling ring for the first time. I know what it takes to be "Hollywood" and you ain't got it, jack! You call yourself Hollywood's Finest Strain, well guess what, the sight of your mug is enough to give anyone eyestrain. So then they go take a bathroom break and strain on the toilet! Finest Strain, what a load of crap. You wanna talk weed? Let's just say you're reggie and I'm OG Kush. Oh, and you ain't fooling anyone with all that lucha talk. Your accent gives you away clear as day, yeah, you're from southern CA. Damn, that rhymed. I'm not a rapper but I still put super hot fire into the hearts of every man, woman, and child in the EAW universe. Especially the ladies, OOOOHHH YEAAAHH! Piff, you smoke up before you go to the ring. So you gonna get the munchies. And what do you want when you got the munchies? Well, chips, of course! But Ross Vegas knows poker and you don't, so I'm gonna win all your chips and leave you biting nothing but the dust... OOOOOHHHHH YEEAAAAAHHH.

Tig Kelly. Wait, what kind of a name is that? Am I up against a transvestite stripper or what? You know, Tig, I done some research on you. I seen your ugly mug and your tattoos and I think you're overcompensating for something. You're like an edgy teen who thinks he's a badass cause he wears Tapout t-shirts, yeah. You a has been... nope, never was, washed up at the age of 21, son. Hang up the boots, dude. The Career Ender? Don't make me laugh, boy. You call yourself "The Career Ender", but... you always lose! You're great at losing. You've lost everything there is to lose... except your virginity. Hey, relax. I'm just busting your balls, Tig. But let me get dead serious for a minute. You got no chance against me. Come at me with your best stuff, pull all those tricks out up your sleeve, give it your all, but you still ain't getting your hand raised. I'm going all in, baby. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, because Ross Vegas has arrived. DIG IT?
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
Post August 8th 2016, 6:13 pm by ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .
WEDNESDAY NIGHT TURBO #2
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_o7fxjeOH4B1rmv1vdo1_400 EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_o7fxjeOH4B1rmv1vdo2_400

PUT SOME RESPECK -- ON MY NAME !

You know, ever since I started working here I’ve met a lot of real down ass people. People who I can see a reflection of myself in. I could see the real, cause ya know boo, real always recognize real. My time so far has been a blast and I ain’t never had beef with people. I mean if you wanna call Scarlet beef sure, that’s credible. However it seems like you had the most beef with me. You feel like there's some sort of conspiracy against you, when in all actuality ma, you’re only bringing these problems on yaself. No one told you to run your mouth and still you do, and when you do, you complain when you get exposed for the fraud you are. I mean if ya gonna talk smack, if ya gonna be a bitch, own up to that shit. Don’t smile in my face and trash me on the feed. Point, blank, period. You didn’t have to say it, but it’s clear to me that you think you could make some sort of example out of me to show Aria and show everyone else that you’re some real badass. Let me tell ya where ya went wrong. Follow along I know your “english is broken” ; ain’t that convenient huh? But just know come Turbo, that english ain’t the only thing about you that’s gonna be broken. Whatever. None the less, you see people might respect you more if you weren’t such a coward.

Yeah, coward and I meant it Chun-Li. You hide behind the feed to throw shade, you attack people from behind, yes the diagnosis is in, Haruna Sakazaki is a coward. The very definition. Honey don’t give me that back in japan shit. You’re right THIS IS AMERICA. I don’t care how japanese wrestling is considered art. This is America boo and if you don’t like it, i’ll book your first flight out right now. Don’t use that quote to justify your intentions. Adapt to survive doesn’t mean completely trash people and come after people who didn’t do anything to you. But I get it. I’m new, I’ve got a buzz i’ve been creating and with that, I’ve got that huge target painted right on my back. Honey I never acted like i conquered anything. So what you’re telling me that I can’t be confident in my own abilities? But you can? Please take that garbage somewhere else. I earned my victories and I earned the matches I’ve gotten. Have you? Could you say the same? Nothing is entitled to anyone which is exactly why people have issues with you. I will prove my worth, and not to you, not to anyone else but the fans and to me. I know my worth and that’s why I don’t take shit from bootleg Lucy Lui’s.

Are your ears clogged? I never once said I didn’t feel blessed and grateful. If anything that’s been my message since day one. You think I don’t know that this chance I got was something HUGE? I don’t respect you for coming at me the way I did. But I know what you’ve done, and for that yeah I’m looking forward to facing you and even more I’m looking forward to beating you. I’m gonna show you why I’m confident. Never egotistical, but confident in my abilities. You’ll see why everyone wants to live la bella vita. You want that young lions cup? FINE. This isn’t even about that anymore. This is about someone like you, a bully, a devious snake trying to get in my mind and make me feel like I ain’t deserve what I’ve done so far. You gots jokes boo, me selfish? Honey you got it so wrong. If anything, you’re the selfish one, trying to take away the accomplishments of another. Trying to bring someone down to your level. Don’t you get it? You can’t see how ridiculous you sound because you let your ego blind you and you let your ego defen you from hearing the truth about yourself. You’re afraid you can’t be stopped? Well I’m afraid I’m going to stop you. I’m going to be that pothole on your drive to your little fantasy world of victory. I unlike you, don’t bitch. The beautiful life isn’t about handed everything. You don’t even understand who I am, how do you expect to beat me? How can I respect someone who doesn’t even respect me enough to understand me? What’s going to be the excuse next? You couldn’t understand me?

There’s google translate for a reason bitch. Use it. Sometimes, I laugh and pity ya for sounding so idiotic. You’re a walking contradiction. “I play it seriously because nothing can beat me in this game if I am serious. Nothing is impossible for me. I fought so many impossible battles, I lost sometimes.... but I keep learning something from my defeat until I get to this point. I will never lose to you, to Aria, to everyone in this business because I play my game seriously!” So nothing can beat you because you play this game of life seriously yet you said you lose sometimes, but never will lose to anyone because you play the game seriously? What is this the twilight zone? What blizzard world hypocrisy and delusions is playing in your mind? You’re going to have to leave me dead in that ring if you ever think that I’ll just walk away.  You say you’re going to show me where I belong. That’s fine, lay in the ring, take your victory and accept it, and I’ll show you where you belong, the bottom of the barrel, and until you respect me and until you respect this business, no matter how many victories you have, you’ll never be a true winner.

ThePizzaBoy
Post August 8th 2016, 4:55 pm by ThePizzaBoy
Dias Del Diablo Promo 2

[From The Desk (corner booth) of one "Pizza Boy" Andrew Sanders Esquire (not really an esquire)]

"Dear Nico, 
   You seem to think I consider you higher on the pecking order than you really are.  No, you're not Crash's hand picked assassin.  I've dispatched them handily already, thrown them off of a ladder, and destroyed whatever allegiance they had with Crash.  No, you're something a bit sadder.  You're the crazy man whom, granted, has enough victories under his belt to pose as a viable challenger, has being used as a tool instead of a partner.  Zack Crash knows that even you wouldn't be corruptible enough to flat out take the bate of being a part of something big that could get you ahead unlawfully.  Despite your flaws, you do have a code of ethics Nico.  For that and that alone I respect you.

You seem to think I'm sleeping on you, and maybe you're right.  I'm not lazy though, just tired of you.  We can talk about wins and losses all we want, and I've lost and have made no qualms about it, but the fact remains that little ol' me beat you already in singles action.  Dismiss my fight against Omerta as riding Cerberus coat tails all you want, but I didn't need Brian, Cyclone, or HBB to pin you clean.  Dia Del Diablo will be no different than before.  The only thing that's changed between you and I is that I'm no longer threatened by the old yapping dog with no teeth sporting tags reading 'Nico Borg'. 

Once more, I refuse to engage you in the debate of theology because you and I are two men of differing opinions who aren't going to see the other's light.  There's no reason to argue it any further than it's already been discussed.  I have no fear of your ability to spout bible verses that suit your cause, just as you wouldn't care to hear my own ideology, so why bore one another listening to our own voices?  Your god doesn't threaten me with it's old testament rapture complex, and my heaven sent message to pursue the EAW National Championship holds no weight with you, so we're both better off spitting in the wind than trying to threaten one another with things the other doesn't believe in.

With all of that being said, there's no doubt in my mind over my ability to beat you despite feeling bored by your same old passion play routine.  Your god doesn't scare me because he's not the true god, and your words hold no gravity as long as this EAW National Championship is draped around my waist.  Until you quit talking and actually do something yourself instead of, you know, letting JJ do all of the work, and take this belt from around my waist, you'll always come off as some jaded ex who is jealous of her former lover's success.  You want to be the savior of the masses and you see me as a threat to that position, despite my lack of interest in being anyone's personal Jesus.  It just so happens to be the case that people like a nice kid with a nice face who tries hard instead of short cutting or trying to brainwash people.  It's never been my interest to light someone on fire to get ahead in this business, but it seems to be your druthers to put me away for good.  To that I say; Fine.  You're not the first man this month, much less in my entire career, that's tried to put me on the shelf for good.  Those who've come before you have failed and ran away with their tail between their legs.  

I don't know, I guess my biggest flaw heading into this match with you is that I have no legitimate passion to immolate you.  Maybe that gives you an edge because you want some sick burnt offering for your devilish deity.  I just don't care enough about you to waste the matches, Nico.  I've heard your rhetoric before.  Nothing you can say can slip into my conscious mind and make me hate you because I know that you do this to everyone.  You've tried to do this to me before and it worked, and maybe that's just my biggest problem.  I've had my bullshit inoculations administered by you already, Borg.  I hate to come off so nihilistic about it, but it's just the way I feel.  I'm still not even half convinced you believe the things you say, and at this juncture, after our first encounter, I really question if that spiritualistic, ritualistic, sadistic son of a bitch that talks himself up every time he goes to work really has it in him to stick my flesh to flame.  You're all talk, Nico.  At least with dumb schlubs like Omerta or MX Samurai I could say they actually had real intent to harm me, but I'm beginning to think you're  more of a masochist than a sadist.  It certainly would explain the fights you try to start with your words and the poisons you pick for your opponents.  

I guess what I'm trying to say Nico is prove me wrong.  Show me that you're really that mad man, because I think I've got enough fallen foes, bruises, scars, concussions, and surgeries under my belt to validate my potential for ruthlessness, what lengths I'll go to in order to make sure you hurt as much as I do.  The problem is though that I'm really just that nice kid with a nice face who only gives what's dished out.  Hades put me through a barricade, so I took a pound of his flesh.  Mexican Samurai bashed my skull in, so I threw him down a flight of steps.  Omerta robbed me of my gold, my mentors, and left me for dead, so I stole all of their gold and threw their biggest putbulls off of a ladder onto tables waiting down below.  What have you done to me that's so special, Nico? Doubt my faith? Resent me as a champion? That's most of the locker room, Nico.  Give me a reason to hate you as much as you hate me.  

Until then,
Love PB"

[Dictated but Not Read]
Brian Daniels
Post August 8th 2016, 4:18 pm by Brian Daniels
I've bit my tongue, gritted my teeth, and waited an extended period of time to give my person opinion about this match. Can anyone else see how ridiculous these teams are? I can't be the only one --- no, do you see the opposition here? I'm not talking about their individual wrestling ability, but their connection with one another as a unit. I don't know if you were fully aware of the situation you've gotten yourself into, Cutter. Why would you waste so much talent on a man like Nick Angel? I mean this. You got a request from a desperate man who enjoys hiding behind other men, in attempt to further progress his own career. You're just another "pawn" as some would call it, but your potential expands much more further than his. Do you know how long he's competed in this company? He's failed to secure a World Championship, and I have my beliefs that you would obtain your first World Championship before he did. I saw every bit of potential in you when we fought one-on-one, and even if that did end with myself winning. There's a lot more there that you're missing. I personally think that you're looking at this team the whole wrong way, and this might come off as me trying to wedge you and Nick apart. But there's talent, there's a man who's passionate about this industry. Why waste it? Nick Angel obviously sees that you're capable of succeeding on your own, but he's used to being the shackles on other men's ankles. Isn't that right, Angel? You've tried time-after-time to bring top caliber men into your alliances, but it's gotten you nowhere thus far. Hades and Mr. DEDEDE are two names that forms a memory in my mind. How did that pan out for you? Did you get everything you desired by recruiting name after name to one of the most pointless alliances ever? I'd honestly go as far to say that it achieved nothing, but betrayal. I wouldn't be amazed if you were attempting to recreate that collaboration with whatever you have going with Diamond Cutter. Do you feel exhausted, Nick? You've spent countless years attempting to achieve your dream, and you've failed nonstop. I'd probably know by then, that no matter how many times I told myself that "I honed my draft" --- that it was a lie to keep the engine running. You're running off jump started energy. How long is that going to last you? There's no alternative companies to run off and achieve greatness elsewhere. You can keep trying for as long as you want, but the result stays the same. I bet you're always thinking "this is my opportunity to take, I've been here for so long...", but the time comes, and you're left in disappointment. You didn't attain Cash in the Vault, you've never won the World Championship, and you're most certainly not going to dethrone Cerberus as EAW Tag Team Champions. But here's to wishful thinking. You can't help, but to be out of your mind sometimes.

I mean --- have you seen the other team taking part in this dispute? The Might Don't Kneel, Xavier Williams, Jamie O'Hara... I honestly though I would NEVER see the day. These two men have been "arch rivals" if that's what you want to call it. But now? I only see one thing: utilization. Xavier Williams is doing what Nick Angel is doing to the Diamond Cutter; utilizing his ability to succeed. I can't say I blame him, do you know how shortsighted you are, O'Hara? I'm going to be straight up with you. You do realize the man you're teaming with? I've teamed with him too, before this ego trip ensued, back when he was a decent man. He was still succeeding, but something along the line changed him. You would know this, because you used your Cash in the Vault contract to cash in on him. How does that feel? You're teaming with the same man who wasted your contract. "But Daniels, I made up for that loss at Redemption!" No, you didn't. That wasted contract is a permanent stain in your history, and you gladly align yourself with the man that screwed you out of being World Champion earlier. How does it feel to stand next to the very same man that would drive a knife through your spine if it benefited him? You have misplaced your trust, and whether it be sooner or late --- you'll feel the consequences of that. He's also that of a broken man, and he's admitted it himself. Ever since suffering probably the utmost WORST loss of his career at Pain for Pride... Xavier has tried to reform the dominance he once had. I can admit to that, he dominated over Showdown for the longest time. He needs to find himself again, but is it anyone's problems other than his own? You knew the type of environment you were stepping into, Xavier. You only proved everything that Mr. DEDEDE said; right. You were listening to your footsteps echo in his halls, you were lost in the foundation that he had you travel in. You took that Hall of Fame Championship off the one man you had the most history with in this company, but had it taken from you by the man that took you down a peg or two. I don't find the enjoyment of WINNING my way into the Hall of Fame, I waited a very long time to be recognized and respected for my accolades. But you slithered your way right into the 2016 Class of Hall of Fame, and it wasn't by recognition, or earning it... it was by the worst title stipulation ever created; winning it. How does that feel? I bet it feels awful, or maybe you feel even more satisfied that you went in sooner than later. But how does all of this give you the entitlement to being "The Best in the World"? I don't think your achievements are able to live up to that sort of status. I've never lost to Mr. DEDEDE, I'm a two time, and the longest reigning World Champion ever, I was one of the men that rejuvenated the tag division, I was the first to do this, I was the first to do that. What makes you so much better than me? If this is the case --- I could say that I'm "The Best Wrestler in the World". It's that easy for ANYONE to call themselves the best. It's what you do to prove it, "Brian, I proved I was the best week-in and week-out..." Have you now? Where was that same Xavier Williams when it mattered? You had your first World Championship stripped away from you by a petty power mongrel, and you lost your second to the same man you screwed, and are teaming with. Where was this Xavier Williams when he lost his Hall of Fame Championship at Pain for Pride? I don't honestly believe he exits right now. I think that Xavier Williams is hid beneath the shell of whatever he is now, and it's going to take a lot more than success in this division to get that Xavier back, but what do I know? I'm just a man, trying to retain the Tag Team Championships for Cerberus --- even when the odds are stacked against us by Damien Murrow. I'm going to do everything I can in my power to win, but that's what the rest will do too. It only takes one wrong misstep, and everything you've worked for shatters before your very eyes.
Ares Vendetta
Post August 8th 2016, 3:21 pm by Ares Vendetta
These bite marks on my hand that you’ve given me - they mean nothing.

It’s amusing how a man can fall so very low, and yet when he’s pulled from the grave he was lying in, it’s as if he believes it was a debt owed to him. Over the course of the year that we’ve spent walking our own paths, one of us stands here in the present with a World Championship around his waist, and the other stands looks up as the challenger. That’s something mongrels can never seem to comprehend - that difference in a Champion and a challenger. While the Champion is regarded with prestige for all that he’s accomplished, the challenger is ostracized for every fallacy that brought him here, being forced to contend for gold instead of being in possession of it. Especially one that claimed to be a King. Especially one that once held World Championship gold. I’m not angry that you defeated me, Sebastian. I’m not angry that you humiliated me. I’m angry that you had the World to take and you lost it all in an instance. You’ve wasted my time, you’ve wasted your own time, and you’ve given me very little reason to tolerate your very existence. Take solace in knowing that you and I are, in many ways, much alike. We both came from notorious families, we both sought to build our own legacy upon those very names, we both take what we desire, but that’s where the similarities end. All the pain you’ve ever inflicted upon me and the name you branded in my flesh - it all means nothing when you’re the one groveling in defeat with a fleeting moment on top while I’ve dominated this World since I first beat and broken another delusional fool to take this very Championship. A year’s-worth of claiming to be King, all for a mere moment in the sun before you were chewed up and spat out to reflect your true importance to this industry. This opportunity you’ve found yourself in has nothing to do with anything you’ve ever accomplished. You’re not here at my doorstep because you’ve proven anything. You don’t belong here because of your talent, your credentials, or any accolade. You mean nothing to wrestling, but you still hold value to me, and that’s why you’re here.

You’re right, Sebastian, whenever you open your mouth and claim to have hurt me, you’re absolutely right. Only, none of what you’ve done to hurt me was intentional.

Every time you fell a defeated man, it hurt me. When you were so easily struck down and lost possession of your World Championship, it hurt me. When you were thrown into a World of obscurity, possibly never to be heard from again, it hurt me. Every failure of your’s has been a failure of mine, because I allowed such a pathetic, pitiful mongrel to make me taste defeat. It hurt me every bit as much as it had before when I watched you despicably lose once more at Pain For Pride. I opened the door for you when you should have been taken away and put down. I gave you refuge in a World that no longer wanted you. I don’t expect some sort of gratitude. I don’t expect for you to drop to your knees and kiss my feet to thank me for aiding you in your time of need. In fact, I expected nothing but the contrary, and that’s precisely what I got. I got the same old disdained look from the same old disdainful man that’s always looked down upon me regardless of where he stands upon the chess board. You’re no King. You’re no Rook. You’re not Bishop. You’re a pawn, and you’re one of many now, but you don’t seem to care. You want another moment in the sun at my expense. You want to both figuratively and literally burn me at the stake when that steel has surrounded us and there’s nothing left but punishment and pain. You’ve got months upon months of frustration with your humiliations and losses that you no doubt seek to unload upon me, Sebastian. All of the suffering you’ve endured in your greatest trials and tribulations, while you were castrated of your pride of gold alike, left injured, left forgotten, and left in the darkness, with only your home in Dortmund and your whore to keep you company. All of the agony you’ve endured these past several months comes out in the form of a beast that lights up within the fire filling your eyes, and you will undoubtedly come at me with absolutely everything in your power. You will fight for your life, and you will fight for your redemption, but you will fall just like every single other man that’s come to me with that same, tiresome, annoying story.

Lift your rose-tinted glasses, open your eyes, and wave away the clouds from your sight.

This is reality.

You have nothing, and I have everything.

You’re a challenger, and I’m a Champion.

You’ve lost, and I’ve won.

Fighting against the dying of your light will not earn you some sort of gold star in my book, if that’s what you’re truly looking for. I’ve lost my sympathy for you the moment you took everything you and I built together and sent it crashing to the ground. There is no redemption for you, Sebastian, only more heartbreak, more humiliation, and more defeat. Once upon a time, it was Ares Vendetta, King of Extreme, against Sebastian Lannister, King of Elite. Now? Now it’s Ares Vendetta stomping out the embers of those who wronged him. There is no redemption here, only revenge. I’ll take from you everything you squandered. I’ll take your livelihood, I’ll take your pride, and I’ll burn everything you created here within this company. You hurt me, Sebastian, and I’m going to make you pay for it. This isn’t a threat, this is the writing on the wall. This is your future. I will rewrite history, and I will write every word of it in your blood and viscera. I watched you drowning in your follies and pulled you out when the World was ready to forget about you, but I will not be there again. When I leave you battered and beaten within that Fire & Steel, don’t expect another handout. Don’t look for another way out. Don’t expect to be given everything just as you have for your entire life, mongrel. I will watch you drown this time, and I will savor every moment of it. You’ll wake up for every day every and see nothing in the mirror but the shell of a great man, and in that same reflection, the eyes of your beautiful whore in Athena, watching you without pride or love, but an unbearable weight that she’ll now carry as you’ve become only a fragment of the man she once loved.

I don’t win at Dia Del Diablo, Sebastian, I win when it’s all over and you continue your miserable existence beyond the greatest defeat of your entire life. When you grow complacent and live only in what could have been and every single regret you’ve ever had haunts you day and night. You will live a joyless life with your unhappy wife and your pathetic children, running away from all of this.

… And you will know the debt is paid.

On wrongs swift vengeance waits.

LVCIAN
Post August 8th 2016, 2:59 pm by LVCIAN
You had a taste of being the champion and I can see it damn sure is a taste that has you crazed. Clearly it has you more than crazed if you think you're going to take this from me and kill me in the process. So damn crazed you actually believe in your mind you are better at this than I am.  You act as if your crusade for the World Heavyweight Championship has been an arduous one to embark on when in reality it has been the opposite. You literally did nothing to earn a shot at my title. And THAT is one of the several reasons why people throw "obscurity" at you. Which isn't really obscurity - it is the truth. And every single time you hear it you ACHE and your blood BOILS. You will go down in history as one of the biggest busts  ever. You're an emphatic failure and deep down within you know it. You know you don't have what it takes to beat me or any champion in this company today. That's why you stole the World Heavyweight Title from me. You knew that was the only way you'd  have the most prestigious, the most illustrious prize in the business in your grasp. I agree about you being stupid too. You have to be really stupid to threaten a man who holds the power within the palm of his hand to dictate your fate. You think you're the architect of your destiny but that's just another big misconception, Cage. You're just a toy I get to play with, you're just another puppet I get to pull the strings of. I decide what is next for you. I could end your career if I wanted to. Or maybe I could be compassionate towards you and let you walk away... Either way you have to endure a painful punishment. There is no way in hell I am letting you keep a smile on your face anymore. Because you see, I have a reputation to keep. You threatened me, you disrespected me in a way nobody has dared to before. What would the guys in the back, the fans, the management think of me, how would they visualize me, if I allowed you to walk out of the Toyota Center in Houston Texas unscathed after everything you've done to me? This isn't about your former tag team partner. This is about you and I. You crossed a line nobody has permission to cross, Cage. Not your tag team partner. You will face repercussions for being so reckless. I hope you know that. You've fought adversity and you've triumphed over it? When was that? Because if my memory serves well, ADVERSITY triumphed over YOU! You lost the EAW Championship to Xavier Williams of all people. You're not exclusive to hard work, you know? I scratched and clawed my way to the top too. So many hardships and tribulations were imposed upon my path. But guess what, "Sadistic Devil"? I overcame them ALL. Despite the fact I was knocked off the peak many times before, Despite the fact I nearly lost everything I hold dear to get here. If the fact I am the face of Dynasty has you sleep deprived then I am afraid you will never rest, Cage. At least not for a very long time because I plan on being the face of Dynasty for years and years to come. Marquee name, Cage? Do you honestly think you're all that? Don't make me laugh... If my reign wasn't special and I wanted it to be special, do you really think I'd be facing you? Of course not, I'd be facing someone like Jaywalker. That would make my reign relevant if it wasn't but it is. You're not a "marquee name" and you will never be. You won't reach the status of a Jaywalker. I, on the other hand, WILL surpass it. They can make jokes about my aspirations, they can poke fun at me as much as they'd like to but I WILL accomplish my goal. My dreams always take shape sooner rather than later. You know precisely what I want, Cage. I don't want you to go easy on me, don't hold back. Go all out, begin your metamorphosis from Diamond Cage to the sadistic devil. I want to face you at your very best, your optimal level. Because when I beat your ass I don't want to hear any excuses. You won't end my career. You don't represent a threat to me or my reign. You're just a guy they decided to put in the ring with me to test me. The bell hasn't even rung yet but I think I passed the test. I verbally destroyed you last week, I'm verbally destroying you and everything you stand for at this very moment and when the time comes I will UTTERLY destroy you physically, mentally and in every other damn way imaginable. If the only way you're leaving the arena is as World Champion or as a corpse then I suggest you start making arrangements for your funeral, write your will and just enjoy the days you have left in this world because your time is about to run out. I know perfectly well what's on the line here. I know there's a minimal chance you could beat me. Minimal but a chance nonetheless. I never denied your talent. In fact, I acknowledged it the first time our paths crossed. You're good but like I said before you're just not good enough to become a representative for the Dynasty brand. I've seen enough of you to be able to say I know you.  I know you probably better than you know yourself, Cage. I've even followed your career. That's why I said the things I said today and last week. Not because they sounded insulting and good enough to potentially damage your pride. Because I know you. 

You continually reject reality, Cage. You keep on ignoring who the legit threat to you is. I'm the one you should be preoccupied about, I am the one you should be solely focused on. You won't be facing Mr. DEDEDE this Friday you will be facing The Top Dog, the undisputed WORLD Heavyweight Champion. You have to stop provoking me, Cage. For your own good. You don't know me, you don't know who you are dealing with here. You don't have the balls to kill anyone, Cage. You don't have the balls to even squash an insect. I'll prove you wrong and I won't even have to kill you to do so. That's just how easy this encounter will be for me. They gave you a shot at a World Championship for doing nothing and I'm the golden boy? I'm the chosen on even though you crossed the line and were exempt from a punishment anyone in your shoes would have received? The only thins you're going to be killing come Dynasty are your chances of ever competing for this title again. I could care less what you did to your adversaries in the past. I want to know what you can do to me NOW. I don't want to face the ball less coward that stole my title. I want to face the man who decimated everyone inside the elimination chamber to win the EAW Championship! The so called most dangerous man in the world! That's who I want. I don't want to face a bitch who steals title and constantly complains about people categorizing him as an underdog. You claim this company has taken everything from you and that's just another lie of the many you have uttered. Nobody took from you, you resigned to everything you had when you abandoned this company when it needed you most. You're the only one to blame for your own losses. There's no way I am allowing another mediocre reign of Diamond Cage as World Champion. At least you comprehend, you fully understand what it's going to take for you to become champion again. You know what you have to do. The million dollar question is, will you do it? You will hesitate I'm sure. And in the end you won't do anything to me, I am even more convinced about that. You don't have the guts to do that. But I do. If I have to do THAT? To protect and guard this championship from perpetual damnation? I will do it and I won't hesitate at all, Cage. This World Heavyweight Championship has become a vital part of me. It has become my identity. You can't take it from me. And if you miraculously do may God have mercy on your soul because I certainly WON'T. Don't fear Lucian Black, fear your future because right now it is looking far from bright.
VENTURA.
Post August 8th 2016, 2:54 pm by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo:
[Hark the Herald V Sings]

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Giphy
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen...

I hope you all were rather entertained and satisfied with the wonderful, typical satire by your one-and-only, TLA. The man truly has a unique way of words, converting harsh, cold situations into lively, jollying ones. I completely understand why you all adore this interesting level of mockery and laughter. You all want someone to make your day worth while, to keep yourself smiling and escape away from the harsh winds that today's society continues to conduct in magnitudes in. You crave a distraction, you hope for someone to make you feel better and not ever have to worry. Well, TLA can certainly be your average comedian. However, all of you, including TLA, will need to step into the light and realize everything for what it is worth.

You see, I simply do not care if I can be classified as a 'good' or a 'bad' guy in front of your eyes. People can carry their own assumptions and perceptions to themselves because quite clearly, none of you have quite seen me go at full swing yet within EAW. There will certainly come a time where all that you people are thinking in your minds will file in accordance to show you just what type of man V is. "Why does he wear a mask all the time? Why is he afraid of showing us his face? The importance?" With time, all that intricate questions will be straightened out completely. However though, we have a comedic genius that needs to be attended to.

TLA, I was expecting a powerful comeback from you that will cause me to go down on one knee, rotate my head left and right, and sudden come to realization that I am truly indeed facing a dangerous man this week on Dynasty. Remove all the satire away, all the immature gestures and all that---I want to see who you really are, TLA. That isn't a wish of the highest order, but it is more of a reality check for you. I am aware no one at this time would care about what took places years ago, because they have placed the mentality that I will serve as a complete 'bust" for years to come. No one expects me to rise back to the occasion ever again. They have substituted me for basically anyone in this entire roster. Do you know what that means? It means that I have a personal, vengeful vendetta that I have to embark on. I shouldn't be here facing a lunatic such as yourself because my prowess and skill is much more higher and profound than you. You live for the laughter, I live for the matter. We may be two polar opposites, but we all have one sheer similarity between each other: we all have a true self. My true self is being a rebel without a cause, doing whatever necessary to accomplish whatever I tracked on my mind. You, you being a comedian isn't display your natural wit. It's cute, but not who you are. If you wish to display to the Interwire Championship 'prestige, honor, and integrity', then start by actually making people feel intimidated for what you have to say. You failed to utilize yourself properly when you had that first meaningless reign as the champion. Yet however, you have returned back to familiar grounds with your second reign.

Sipping on yo protein shake wit yo lean isn't going to build the necessary lean muscles for combat on Dynasty. See, I can easily stoop down to your level for just a couple of seconds. Who doesn't love comedy in this world? We all want to be distracted for some time to cast a brick wall between us people and what reality serves on the table on the regular basis. But, BUT, there has to come a time where you have to grow up and reason. I have truly matured over these past couple of years, believe it or not. I have gone down through different levels of hell and torment, even levels that no man or woman has ever gone down to. However, it all added up to experience that I needed to learn from, and that experience will be converted as energy for me to beat you finally on Dynasty. No protein shake is going to help do you wonders. Be real, TLA, is all I am asking. You want to talk real with comedy and laughter still, then make sure you do it efficiently...instead of..you know....coming out as a fake all the time.

Too-da-loo.
『zakkii』
Post August 8th 2016, 2:51 pm by 『zakkii』
Scene opens in Haruna's apartment as we see Haruna who is trying to call someone, but she doesn't look too happy about that. It might be her numerous times she tries for it but it seems that the number is inactive.

"The number you are trying to call is not reachable. Please call again later."

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 12

Haruna Sakazaki: Mou, hataitte yo!

Haruna then throws her cellphone to the bed as she walks approaching her desk to turn on the webcam and begins to say something in front of the camera.

Haruna Sakazaki: Well, there you have it. I already explain all my reason behind those attacks.... is everyone happy? Well, now take a seat and I back it up everything I did with the absolute glorious victory and prove to everyone of you my work.... my passion to play that you will never appreciate. You know, I'm fine with some of you not appreciating everything I do. That means I can do anything I want and I feel like necessary to do. I'm no longer waiting. I'm running out of patience because you imagine.... 478 days and counting I have to prove the world that I am able to do the impossible and show the world that it doesn't need a popularity to raise to the top. I only have a fighting spirit and my willpower to conquer it all. Yet, nothing impress them. Now I wonder a noble Azumi Goto never progress to any place if she keeps depending her "joshi" way of think. This is America! Back in Japan, People appreciate the wrestling performance, looking at the wrestling as a work of art. But in here.... I'm not sure the way of think of those people is the same like people in Japan. I am trying to be nice and patient like the other joshis love to do until I realize something. I remember the quote from Charles Darwin:

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Charles-darwin-quotes

Haruna Sakazaki: Adapt to survive. I adapt myself to survive this place. I might be dead or just quit if I keep being nice so you know what... I play your game. To be honest, this is the first time in my life I have to be like this. I learned something from Jade that being a rebel is so much fun. I wish Jade was here so we can have fun together but eh, I guess I'm fine to do this on my own. I can do this.... oh, there's nothing that I can't do. I can do this thing and that thing and tell me why can't I just do anything to accomplish my mission. But now, theirs is a little pebble on my shoes that I need to clean it out. Well, let's go to it, shall we?

Haruna Sakazaki: Bianca, oh BIanca..... umm, that is your name, right? I spell your name correctly, right? Well, at least I do the spelling right, B-I-A-N-C-A. Not like those stupid vixens who likes to make fun of my name and disrespecting it because my name is too obnoxious to get out from their mouth. There's a history behind that name, you know! And really, that is so much disrespectful. Oh well, talk about respect, huh? You people with no respect for me talking about respect? That makes me laugh sometimes. Just never talk about respect in front of me when you didn't even know the meaning of it. I respect everyone that respect me back. I even respect Aria because she realizes that I come after something that I want and need. It was on her as I give her a challenge, She accepted my challenge and no one was hurt at that time. That, kid, is what you called "respect". As for you.... well, I'm not a psychic who can read your future but I believe that you are your own psychic. The one who decided your own future is nobody but yourself. As simple as that, you only have... two matches or something in this place but you acted like you already conquer it all.  This overconfident will bring you nowhere. You should know your own destiny if you expect too much. I was being in one ring with your current Specialist Champion but come out with a losing effort but I am still happy anyway. I put my best fight and everyone knows it. For you, you should be blessed. And you better prove to the world that you can beat me. How can you beat Aria if in that ring, you find yourself struggling to lay any single punch in my face. Hey, I like when you said that you have to know your value and your worth. Now, where will be your worth? Are you really can prove it in the ring that your place your value more than Scarlet, the one you beat at Dynasty? Don't talk, prove it!

Haruna Sakazaki: And oh, you actually know that this business is not all about popularity. You do aware that it is all about survival. And yeah.... I appreciate your effort working out all day, all night but listen.... you really talk like that like you are the only one who just worked out all day, all night. Now you asked me who I am.... no, who ARE you? Who are you to think that all your exercises look so special so you are the only one who deserve this privilege? You think all those vixens are not doing your exercise as much as you do? You're selfish, you know that? You think you could run with the big shoes of yours with all that overly confidence but in the end, you slipped yourself because you think you can do it but it's not your time. Just go back in line, prove your value and worth and come back again later. I need that Young Lions Trophy more than you so you better not bitching your own outcome of that match and prove your worth to me!

Haruna Sakazaki: But I'm afraid that I cannot be stopped. Nobody can stop me to fight for the prize, not any vixen and not even you. After I beat you, you are just gone in my head with the wind while you might be still bitching about it. I will move on, I will carry on myself to a bigger battle. This game of life is much harder than you think. When you think you live in a beautiful life where everything is given.... it's not like the way it is. You need to fight for it. I fought all the way until I get here. I fought with no recognition from the others but I am still tirelessly working on something that I believe it will bring me to a better place. I am playing this game, I play it seriously because nothing can beat me in this game if I am serious. Nothing is impossible for me. I fought so many impossible battles, I lost sometimes.... but I keep learning something from my defeat until I get to this point. I will never lose to you, to Aria, to everyone in this business because I play my game seriously! This is just an example. This is just an upcoming things that will happen if you keep underestimating my might! I'll show you how I play, and I'll show you my worth and value and where should I belong. You'll see it this Wednesday!

Haruna turns the webcam off as the scene ends.
Kurt_Burton
Post August 8th 2016, 1:51 pm by Kurt_Burton
DIA DEL DIABLO PROMO 1:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

In what looks to be a run down warehouse, crumbling from the sides, sits Kurt Burton in a chair.  He wears a stylish leather jacket, and a pair of designer shades.  He is grinning as the Logo dissolves up unto the screen.  It reads Metal Edge

ANNOUNCER:  Ladies and Gentlemen, EAW presents Metal Edge.  Your host, Kurt Burton.

Kurt gives a very polite and eloquent clap as he chews on a piece of gum.  

Kurt:  Hello, and thank you.  Damien Murrow decided that since the debate pulled such high ratings, he wanted to have his wrestlers talk… again.  Wrestlers.  Talking.  

Burton throws an index card behind him

Kurt:  I know everyone, but look, I like the paycheck so let’s just go with it.  I am here tonight with my special guests, my opponents in the Flaming Tables match at… at…  Dios De Mio…

Stagehand(whisper):  Dia Del Diablo.

Kurt:  Ah yes, Dia Del Diablo.  Sorry, not very good with my Espaniola.  And so I will introduce first, hailing from the Cincinnati Zoo, and fresh off of a babysitting gig… TERRY CHAMBERS!!!!

Canned applause pierces the air.  The camera cuts to a man in a gorilla suit (obviously not Terry).  He waves, and beats his chest.

Kurt:   Here, have a banana.

He tosses the ape man a banana.

Kurt: And next, the man who won our triple threat this week, He is a young bright up and coming star… hailing from somewhere in Asia, and up past his nap time… It’s Nobi!

The camera pans right and down, coming to rest on a five year old child (Not Nobi).  

Nobi:  You’re a dummy.

Kurt:  Ummm… well that was a little rude actually.

Kurt:  Save it for the ring punk!

The child shakes a fist at Kurt.  

Nobi:  You’re a dummy!

Kurt:  Next, hailing from the local ICU, a man who took his life in his hands one too many times, the Son of Chaos, whose Next of Kin should be notified, Kevin Hunter!

The camera pans over to a man in a biker outfit, his eyes wide and glazed over, drool dripping from his mouth (Not Kevin Hunter)

Kevin:.....

Kurt:  How are you doing?

Kevin: …..

Kurt:  OK then, so anyways…and finally, we have Rex McAllister, the resident douche.

There is a box of Summer’s Eve on a chair.  

Rex:  Why thank you for the introduction Kurt.  I would surmise that is truthful.

The box bounces as Rex talks.

Kurt: We’ll start with you Nobi.  What do you think of your opponents in the match.

NobI:  You’re all dummies.

Kurt:  Man, seriously kid?  OK, whatever.  Terry, Many people have accused you of using steroids during your Hollywood tenure.  How would you respond to those accusations?

The Gorilla jumps up and beats his chest.  He flings the banana back at Kurt.

Kurt:  Whoa Terry, calm down.  You aren’t helping your case much.  Next question, Kevin, do you remember this past week opn Showdown.

Kevin:.....

Kurt:  Oh wow.  Is there anybody in there?  Folks, I don’t know if it was a meth overdose or a motorcycle accident, but it seems like this main is a vegetable.  It’s so sad.

Kevin:...

Kurt:  Can we remove him from the match on medical reasons.  I really don’t want to beat up a shambling corpse.

A throat clearing noise comes from the Summer’s Eve Douche in a chair.  It shuffles around  

Rex:  Excuse me Mr. Burton.  When were you planning on asking me a question?

Kurt:  Well, I guess I could now?

Rex:  Excellent.

Kurt:  So, Sexy Rexy, if I can call you that, how would you say you feel about the competition.

Rex:  Well, I would say that me, being Rex McAllister, of the flying McAllister brothers, do have quite the pedigree in this sport.

Kurt:  OK, but if you could answer the question that I asked.

Rex:  I believe that I am the most superb competitor to have competed in this organization.  Furthermore, I have wins over some of the biggest names.

Kurt:  But, I was asking how you feel about myself, Kevin, Terry, and Nobi.

Rex:  In the end, my greatest attribute beside my amazing talent is a brilliant smile.

Kurt:  Great, we got a self centered douche over here.

Terry:  Grunt Grunt… WHOOO!

Kurt:  Well, I mean he did beat you Terry.  I am sorry but that’s how it goes.

Terry:  GRUNT!

Kurt:  Come on Terry, don’t be a sore loser.  You have another chance.  And if you could act like you have half a brain this time, I’m sure you may last for a bit…. Probably longer than Kevin.

Kevin:...

Kurt:  Set the world on fire Kev!

Burton flips through his notecards.

Kurt:  Ummm…. OK, here’s one from Nobi!  If I am rubber and you are glue… then what am I?

Kurt: HA!  You little twat!  Now it’s stuck to YOU!

Nobi:  You’re *sob*... you’re... a dummy *sob*  

He starts to cry.  Not Terry reaches his arm to comfort him.

Kurt:  Oh… oh my… I thought you had a thicker skin than that… oh.  I mean, he started it.

Rex:  If we could return to the matter at hand… my greatness.

Kurt:  Shut up Rex.  I hurt somebody’s feelings.

Kurt leaves his position.  He kneels down to Nobi’s level, and gives him an inspirational pep talk.

Kurt:  I am sorry if you’re feelings are hurt, but you should have confidence.  You beat Kevin Hunter this week.

Kevin:....

Kurt:  And I mean, granted I was there, and impressive as always, but you did a really good job, and you even kept me from breaking up the pin.  So please, stop crying.  

Nobi sniffles.

Kurt:  There we go.  All better?

Nobi:  You’re a dummy!

Kurt piefaces the kid.  His chair topples over backwards.  The gorrilla shrieks and charges him.  Kurt ducks and then grabs the man by his collar, throwing him into the comatose man.  

Rex:  Please let me talk about myself some more! I want to talk about how I won last week!

Kurt boots the douche, and a spray of fine liquid flies out.  There is a shriek.

Puppeteer:  My hand!

Kurt reaches behind the curtain the man was perched behind.  He performs the Helter Skelter.  He let’s out a primal scream as the man hits the floor. He rises and rips off his glasses.  His eyes pierce into your soul

Kurt:  OK Kiddies, playtime is fucking over.  I am so sick of this shit.  And I am sick of the four of you.  Come Dia Del Diablo, you’ll see that I might be a jokester, but I am no fucking joke.  You step into my element.  And I am not losing this time.  Not to a brain dead gorilla, not too an immature brat, not to a brain dead moron, and especially not to some self-righteous douche.  Find out how serious I am when I scorch all of your asses in the flaming tables match.  So until next time little metal heads, good night, sleep tight, and don’t let the demons fright.  Fuck off.
Ryder
Post August 8th 2016, 1:17 pm by Ryder
(Matt Ryder is seen walking down the hallway towards his locker room, when an unknown man is seen approaching him.)

???: Hello there, handsome man! My name is Robert X. Johnson and do I have a deal for you! Care for a moment?

Ryder: Uh, sure bro, whatcha’ got?

Robert X. Johnson: From sea to sea, continent to continent, North Pole to South Pole, people know me as the E-Book Commercial Salesman Mastermind! If there is anything you need guidance on, Robert X. Johnson has the e-book for you! Fresh off the digital shelves today, “How Not To Be: The Most Boring Elitist that the World has Ever Seen!

Ryder: Wha--NO WAY BRO! NO WAY!! I KNOW JUST THE GUY!! GIVE ME A COPY PLEA--NO GIVE ME TWO, I THINK HIS PUPIL COULD USE ONE!

Robert X. Johnson: You’ve got it enthusiastic young man! Now in order to receive these, I will need a one time confirmation slip with your credit card number, birth certificate, and social security card!

Ryder: Whoa whoa bro… You’re nothing more than a damn scam. Stop wasting my time and getting my hopes up!

(Ryder walks past Robert X. Johnson, onto his locker room where Johnson can be heard mumbling in the background “Back to Reddit…”)

(Ryder enters his locker room and takes a seat at his love seat and leans over with his elbows on the table.)

Ryder: Damn, bros. You understand how much of a career saver that could be to Zack Crash and the rest of OMERTA? You understand how much of a kick in the ass it would be to send him and his goons onto the path of positivity. I COULD OF CHANGED THEIR LIVES! Honestly, I can be disappointed that the man was a scam, but my disappointment should lie heavier in Zack Crash. Zack, bro, you’re trying to push the envelope and be the man that this company needs, be the powerhouse behind the scenes, set up inside-jobs with the behind the scenes people, but even with all this talk and manipulation, you can’t even beat the Pizza Boy! Have you even won on Showdown since Pain for Pride? How do you expect to be the gear that turns the OMERTA snooze machine if you can’t even get a single victory? Do you forget the part where I defeated you and JJ Silva three Showdown’s ago with Chris Elite? Do you forget the part where I finally played a little bit of your game and snuck into your manipulation meeting and gave you the burning fist? AIN’T NOBODY SEE THE BURNING FIST EXCEPT MY… Exceptional ladies. There isn’t a person in this place, who isn’t part of OMERTA, that wants or thinks you have an honest chance at victory. What do you have to gain here? WHAT IS ON THE LINE FOR YOU?! You talk about how I’ve never accomplished anything, went from general manager to color commentator, but think about how fast your world is gonna’ fall down when you LOSE to the very guy you find so comical. Bro, WHEN I DEFEAT YOU, it’ll be as simple as the ending of Zack Crash, and the rebirth of Matt Ryder. You may be having problems comprehending that behind the self inflicted burns that your crazy ass seems to be obsessed you, you may even struggle because of the fact that you’ve taken so many damn shots to head, you’re probably a minor bit retarded. I think the latter could be true, because what kind of dude loses to the likes of Jacob Senn and Lucian Black when his CHAIRMAN RIGHTS ON THE LINE! BRO! *Shrug* I… I don’t even understand you sometimes… I can deal with the fact that you’re a power mongol, a manipulator, an oppressor, but I don’t understand your lack of control. You have the whole world at your hands and you let it fall down beneath you. I suppose it could be sort of poetic, you have built yourself another empire with OMERTA, and this little hot ass flame Matt Ryder has been flickering for a few weeks… All it takes is one ember to land on a weakness, and your empire falls down… I think Dia Del Diablo will be exactly that, Mat Ryder taking down Zack Crash and what he built. It won’t feel as good knowing I’m not the first one to do it, but it will feel pretty damn good knowing that I did it again. 

(Ryder takes a swig of his bourbon, before inhaling and clearing his throat)

Ryder: You do have some solid points, and it takes a real man to admit that. I’m not going to be some phony who stands behind others and let them take my repercussions--Oh, that sounds like you Zack! I’m a man of my word and I take pride in my willpower, and that is exactly what it takes to stand up to somebody like you. I don’t care what knobs you slob in the back to get some shady advantages, I don’t care what OMERTA members or cheap talents you try to sign off against me, I will take you down. I have been saying this thing the entire time, and it’s really growing on me bro, but at Dia Del Diablo, the oppressed will be taking the fight to the oppressor. “My main issue is that you’re a representation of EAW’s complicity with mediocrity.” I don’t think EAW has any complicity towards me, because if so, I wouldn’t be working my ass off to get everything I have. I can give you credit, I’m only here because of you and your willingness to bring me back, but sometimes bringing in someone, doesn’t mean you’re bringing in an ally. You brought me out before the crowd at the draft and cheap shotted me, with manipulation and snake like tendencies flowing through your veins, and you pounced. You pounced on the opportunity to show EAW what Zack Crash can do when he is in control and no one else is aware of the world he has set up around himself. That isn’t the case anymore. You may have busted at the chamber, losing and responding with the childish behaviour that included trying to burn down the chamber… You may have bored every fan here to the deepest sleeps that not even the Sandman can inflict… You may be the laughing stock of every poster when people think of your infamous past, since that definitely outweighs the famous parts… But none of that matters. You have started something you are going to have to finish, and you can try to endure the flames longer than me, you can try to burn my damn skull off, but in the end, you have built up this “Too big to Fail” enterprise around you, and all it takes is one ember. That one ember is me, and you’re going down Zack. At Dia Del Diablo, I can confirm that no matter how much you prepare for this match, I’m coming out on top, and you’ll simply crash… and burn.

Woo Woo Woo… You Know It
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next