Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Blaise Hunter
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 20th 2016, 10:51 pm by Blaise Hunter
The cameras turn on, but the screen is completely black. You hear a faint whisper.

“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”

After those last words were spoken, you see eyes light up in front of the camera. In those eyes, a fire is burning.

“A lot can be said about a man or woman who sets goals for themselves throughout their lifetime. A lot can also be said about a man or woman who has the wrong mental attitude about one or many different things. Character can be shown by setting goals for yourself, likewise if you don't have the right mental attitude. Those who set goals for themselves are ones who know what they want in life and most of them aren't afraid of failure. They know that if they fail, a mistake was made and they learn from that and then continue to try and reach that goal. Most don't see failure as failing, hey see it as a simple or complex mistake that can and will be fixed. Only those who don’t see failure, truly succeed. Now, for those who have the wrong mental attitude, those are the ones who fail. Not only do they not know the proper ways to succeed, they don’t know the proper ways to right their wrongs. The ones who have goals will usually have the right mental attitude to achieve their goal. Of course, they will make mistakes, but that’s where strength and having the right mental attitude will help in prospering.”

The fire in the man’s eyes continues to burn as enough light appears to show the rest of his face. Blaise Hunter’s eyes glow bright red.

“I have set many goals in my life, a majority that I have already achieved, many that I still have not. I’ve made my share of mistakes in each goal and I’ll be the first to admit that some of them affected me more than others. Some were easy to achieve, some took more from me than I expected. Learning from those mistakes and righting my wrongs, I have made my way here to the Land of Elite not only to be amongst the best, but to be the best. I have a ways to go, that’s something I’m quite aware of. Thus far since joining EAW, I have made my mark. With two victories and one loss under my belt, with every passing day I continue to learn and the fire that burns within me continues to grow. With every match and every bell that rings, I grow closer and closer to becoming the best. I’ve put down the former World Champion, I’ve lost to someone who bested me, and I’ve silenced someone who underestimated me. In these three matches, I have secured myself a special opportunity. This opportunity hasn’t been announced yet, but come tomorrow, the world will know what’s next for me. After the announcement from our General Manager, Carlos Rosso, I will step into the ring with a man who’s proved himself multiple times and recently has fallen short of a goal he was after. Phoenix Winterborn, a man made of fire. Blaise Hunter, a man with a constant fire burning within him. The saying is fight fire with fire, right?”

Blaise’s eyes glow brighter and the flame grows larger. A smirk forms on his face.

“The problem I’m seeing here is the way you are looking at this match, Phoenix. It looks like the fire you're supposedly made of is starting to fade. Don’t get me wrong, if I was you I would be wanting to make a statement, too, but not the way you’re wanting to. You see, I’ve had my fair share of losses in my entire career, some of those being for a Championship. Not once did I ever act out like you are. Not once did I ever lose my cool. Instead, I realized what went wrong, I trained, I bettered myself, then I got back to it. I continued to fight. You say you’re a man made of fire, well if that’s the case, Phoenix, shouldn’t you use that fire to your advantage? Shouldn’t you be able to recover from any loss and use that fire to pick yourself back up. You seem to be in quite a predicament, considering you just lost your chance at the returning Hardcore Championship. Now you’re expecting their to be more to just fall into your lap? That’s not how this business works, as I’m sure you’re aware. You fight and what you deserve is what you get. You couldn’t capitalize to capture the Hardcore Championship, but now you’re getting jealous because Matt Miles and I fought and deserve whatever special opportunity we have coming to us. We beat our opponents and here we are now. Win or lose against you, I still have that opportunity. The fire burning within me has continuously helped me achieve the goals I have set. I didn’t pick the wrong weekend to fight anyone, hell, I didn’t even pick to fight you. If I have to put you down and silence you to continue growing and working my way to the top, so be it. And if you think for one second that this is going to be my last match in EAW, you have the wrong mental attitude. Not only will this not be my last match in EAW, this will be one of the many matches you’re going to lose. Maybe one day you’ll realize you need to right your wrongs and change your attitude. Maybe one day you’ll realize that things don’t just fall into your lap when you want them to. Maybe one day you’ll realize that you need to prove yourself and not expect someone to look at you and think you’re the best a business has to offer. Prove yourself, stay consistent, succeed. I might have a ‘marketable’ look, Phoenix, thanks for that, but looks will get you nowhere if you don’t have the talent to go along with it. I’m fortunate to have both. Along with those, I have a fire that’s always burning inside of me. I have a constant flame burning in my eyes. I have a will and want to succeed. Whatever special opportunity I have won, that’s great. I’m happy to have secured this opportunity. That’s not going to keep me from putting down anyone who stands in my way of reaching my goals. I’m not going to become someone like you, Phoenix. I’m not going to fall to your level of whatever you call this phase you’re going through. I’m going to continue succeed, as I have been, and I’m going to secure this victory then go on to focus on this special opportunity. I dare you to try and do something about it.”

Darkness starts to consume Blaise’s face, leaving just his eyes showing again. The fire in his eyes burns bigger and brighter than before.

“I dare you to try and put this fire out.”

You hear a chuckle before the scene completely fades to black.
Scarlet
Post August 20th 2016, 4:21 pm by Scarlet
WHAT'S A EMPRESS TO A QUEEN?
(Voltage)

"Really? The DeadEnd Bride? That's really what's she's going by now?...Hahahahaha! Oh man, That girl goes through more image changes than I do with purses, and I'm pretty sure my purses are more expensive than all the money she has to use to crest another persona you took all of two seconds to think of."

Scarlet smiled towards the sky as she uttered that last sentence in a mocking way, showing how disgusted that she was.

"But wait, you know what? This could be a one-off thing. Say. I'm interested in what her next alter ego will be after I best her this Sunday night on Voltage. Maybe she'll be the Asian redneck, or declare herself a samurai and become a Mulan ripoff. Hell, facing Erica could be more fun. When she gets boring, because we all know she will, I could just beat her into a new gimmick. I mean, my match with that human cheetah doesn't go exactly how I planned it and unfortunately, the powers that be decided to choose her as my person I avenge my loss to."

She postures up for an unsympathetic sigh, shrugged her shoulders up and crackling the corners of the lips.

"Hmmph, I hate to do it to a fellow hard-working woman. C'mon, I understand that you weren't just thrown in here and out into the ring. She clearly has the skills and SOME of the tools to become someone great here. Yours truly can admit, Erica Ford is a talented performer in the ring. It's just that no one would ever know with all the 'recurring adjustments'. Well, that and you doesn't measure up to Persuasion's Head General over here. I could care less for what's at stake in our match. I just care about destroying you in that squared circle and making sure you get rid of this zombie bride look."

It's seems as though Scarlet is finished with her rant, but instead, she paused and put her index finger up to signal that she wasn't finished.

"Oh yeah, and another thing I have to address. I'm part of this little tournament called Empress Of Elite. It's a yearly tournament in August between 16 woman with the winner getting a title shot in December. Really?....Really!? That alone says it all. So I guess there's no real point in winning this tournament, because the whole roster will have a title shot before the actual winner gets their chance. With that being said, let's get one thing straight: Scarlet does NOT care about winning this stupid little game of duckz duck, goose. The only thing I care about is putting these vixens on notice. It's an alert meaning that Scarlet...will TAKE what's rightfully hers. And we ALL know exactly what possession is.

Now was when Scarlet finished her promo with her last sentence lingered on. Following that, she would turn around to her back, now walking away from the cameraman before it starts fading to black.
Cody Marshall
Post August 19th 2016, 11:40 pm by Cody Marshall
Cody Marshall is at a Veteran's fundraiser. He's wearing a bulky black sweater, hiding something underneath. He's getting dirty looks and even garbage thrown at him. Nevertheless, he stares directly into the camera and delivers a passionate tirade.

Tiberius Jones, you just took it too far, punk. I ain't been the most friendly guy around, everyone knows that by now. I've never really cared much for what the fans think. I try not to get too emotionally involved in this business. For the most part, I wrestle for two reasons. One, cause I'm damn good at it and I enjoy it. And two, cause it's my way of putting food on the table for my wife and seven children. Ok, I guess that first reason was actually two reasons, which would make it three reasons in total. But I ain't never been too good at math, ha! Y'know, my oldest son Wyatt the other day, he asked me for help with his Algebra homework and I couldn't understand a damn thing. So I had the bright idea of taking his textbook to the ring and shoved it in Mamoru Watanabe's face. Yeah, that was a dick move in retrospect. Back to my point, thus far, I've just been fighting to win. But you, Tiberius Jones, took your grandstanding and hotdogging too far, punk. I'm not just gonna beat you, I'm gonna beat you up to a bloody pulp!

The dirty looks turn to captivated gazes and even cheers. Marshall rips off his black sweater, revealing an American flag t-shirt. The whole crowd goes wild. This is Cody Marshall's Lex Express moment!

You didn't just attack me, you attacked my family and you attacked America, dammit! The greatest country in the world! And not only did you attack America, you attacked the very values it was founded upon. You refuse to go to a war museum because you don't wanna pay respect to dead soldiers? You listen here, you ungrateful punk, those soldiers sacrificed their lives for us! They fought so we can live in a free country. So our kids can live in a free country. So we can accomplish whatever we want to and live out the American Dream! These men were more brave than you will ever be, you chickenshit son of a bitch! And you talkin about society brainwashing us, money is the root of all evil and all that bullshit. You know what you sound like, a punk-ass kid who never held a job and never had to work for anything in his life! I think you need to be taught a lesson. You need a big guy like me to stomp the shit outta you, you little vanilla midget! Or should I say, chocolate midget. I beat both of em up equally!

Your mama never drilled it through your head: hard work, sacrifice, and dedication are not evil! They're not made up concepts designed to enslave the populace or whatever conspiracy theory bullshit you're promoting. They are what this country was built upon, dammit! This is America, land of the free. The land of opportunity. God, Guns, and Guts are what got us this far, you ask any one of these veterans and their families here! You're just a young punk and you got the audacity to bash these men and women, who are the reason you're able to perform your flippy shit against other bland skinny-fat cruiserweights!And you come in here telling these fans that they don't deserve to witness you perform? Well that's fine and dandy. You talk about your devil-mist all you want, but when you're standing across the ring from a big guy, all that goes out the window. Cause after I drop my 6'8", 300 pounds frame on you, your bitch ass won't be walkin' let alone performing your flippyshit matches anymore, God bless America!

CROWD: USA! USA! USA! 

The roar is deafening. Cody Marshall cuts short his speech prematurely as he looks at the crowd and basks in the adulation. For the first time on camera in his EAW career, a full-blown ear-to-ear smile swoops across his face. 

Lynyrd Skynyrd's "That Ain't My America" plays as we see Cody talking to the veterans and their families.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 19th 2016, 10:39 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Darkness.
Voice: No…no you can’t.

Voice: Can we have some decorum.

Voice: You can’t just name yourself Mr.CITV.

Voice: You must explain yourself!

Voice: What’s wrong with this generation? Don’t you want to have dignity and live a life with at least a portion of common sense?

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Giphy
TJ: Pardon moi, were you saying something?

Female Voice: Wait, Cody just said something, aren't you going to listen to what he said?

TJ: What don’t you understand by Komodo Dragon? Do I need to bring my cousins out here? Introduce you to the family?

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Lunxraw
TJ: We don’t give a fuck. Savage. Lizard brain, tongue family.
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Asia
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Animaatjes-komodovaraan-62624
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 3v1h6Ji
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Tumblr_ob574e0XXC1vox512o1_500
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Tumblr_static_c0ojcnu0au8k0w8o0c88s8g4g
When you’re dealing with Tiberius Jones it’s always time for that tongue action. No, this isn't just to stun Cody's puritan heart, or to flaunt my prowess, I'm always working on a whole set of things at once! It’s like you people don’t get it, the tongue action isn't just to bring bliss to my many admirers, in my career I’ve taken my licks, yet for every lick on me you can tell in return I lick twice. As evidenced by Lioncross, he burnt me once at Dia Del Diablo, but like a well barbecued stake he got flipped twice on the fiery grill before being consumed. No one who has studied your Brazen Beast right here in this habitat should ever have doubted what would occur. GM Cleopatra hating not giving me a contract to be a wrestler here? I embarrassed her, and every other authority figure after her, until power had double takes whenever I walked into a room and I retired GM Kevin Devastation as the hottest new signing in my era. Lost the National Elite Championship? Same night I was later already on the phone networkin with Hexa-gun. My boy and tag team partner Drake took a tumble and you thought T Jones was done? Now you see, I’m pinning world champions in main events and whopping top contender asses on FPV!

Voice: BUT OMG JONES, YOU GOTTA CUT THE SHIT WITH CITV. EXPLAIN WHAT YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!
EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Tumblr_n1wgybTjlF1syyom1o1_500
Quiet down. How people still asking me questions? Since when do you people question things? I see through you, I don’t gotta answer shit, you people only want to question things when it’s part of the narrative set up by the people who control the conversation! Where is this natural demand for answers when Cherish bizarrely ranted about me needing to earn a title shot while a guy whose only match in months was a loss at Pain for Pride somehow got a title match? Where are the people demanding for answers when it comes to why I am not front line and center in the world title picture after pinning the champ?

YOU THINK I DON’T MAKE SENSE?! That’s only because this whole world doesn’t make sense, and finally someone has decided to go with the flow and fuck the world back even harder than the world does us all!

The big corps don’t care about the little man, but the little man is what sustains them.
The majority works to please the minority rich, but you people accept it without resistance. You rather ask the poor why they don’t give up more for the country.

The holy say sex is bad, life is precious, sex breeds life yet you people sit by as they deem the act of creating what is precious sin….while they fiddle 9 year olds and while you act like you had sand in your eyes unable to see. You rather question the chick taking dicks to put bread on the table, pondering why she’s a slut.

EAW is the hotbed for everything nonsensical and bloody to be inflicted upon people just trying to live our dreams, while these barbaric fans cheer and these fat cats make money off us being fucked around with. But you never, EVER, ask these how matches are scheduled, or why who faces who, or why failed GMs keeping coming in and out like they weren’t disgraced proven fuck ups. Yet you think Jones owes you some answers? 

It’s not the type of answer you want, but if I’ll give any type of answer for my deeds it is that it is my way at standing up for myself to the world that makes kneelers of us all! I look them in the eye, I tell them, “y’all wanted to play, and I’m the leader of the generation that says alright let’s the games begin!”

So nothing I do has to make sense, not until the world stands up straight and fixes its own mess first, just know I’m doing what’s best for me.

I sure as hell am not going into this “War Memorial” coliseum in Indiana to pay any type of respect for these so called dead soldiers or do what’s best for representing class for the people in the back that want to make this into some sort of high class event. These people were murderers. I am a certified performer who accomplishes success and even with my blood, sweat and tears put on a show for people who don’t deserve to witness my talents. Where’s my memorial? Why isn’t this roster wrestling under a show giving tribute to TJ gracing this industry?

Instead they got me facing this ultra conservative hack of a wrestler, born of a woman who is both his mother and his aunt, yet probably doesn’t get why he has regressive genes to the point hair can’t even grow upon his dome.  This guy believes in god, but likely wonders if there something wrong with me for what I’ve done today, and that means just like the rest of you he doesn’t point the air of skepticism in the right direction. In fact, he probably takes the whole War Memorial atmosphere rather seriously, he thinks these people nobly laid their lives down for all of us, in the name of god & our home country, and now it’ll be his chance to show his own valor just like they did, not realizing just how right he is despite being under the wrong impression, he doesn’t realize just like them he’s about to step into the biggest nightmare of his life….not for a greater cause, but instead just to be another victim of the madness that is this world. But I don’t pity him, I don’t even feel anything for him. We’re opposites. I saw what he said to Black Jesus, he thinks we’re opposites based on colour of skin, and sure as hell based on faith I can assume. But in reality the only opposite that counts is this, I am a somebody around here,

he isn’t.
End.
Cody Marshall
Post August 19th 2016, 10:32 pm by Cody Marshall

CODY MARSHALL // GOD BLESS AMERICA

SHOWDOWN #1

Cody Marshall solemnly stands at the pulpit of a spacious, decadent church. Save for himself, the building is completely empty. Marshall is conservatively dressed, wearing a standard three-piece suit, with pocket square. Cody slams his hand on the pulpit, breaking it clean in half.

Whew. Y'all better tell me, who else can do that? Good morning everyone, and may God be with you all. You can bet your first born that he's with me. It is His grace and power that has allowed me to be the dominant force I am. I don't need to remind you, but I am currently undefeated in EAW. The heretic Black Jesus was punished for his blasphemy on Turbo. Mamoru Watanabe was struck down in short order as I made my Showdown debut two weeks ago. Now after I been steamrolling my way through the competition, the powers that be got me up against another good fer nothin' cockroach. Tiberius Jones, they call him. I never heard of him, so he ain't that good. But Tiberius, I want you to know one thing: I do not discriminate. I beat up each and every race equally. So don't think I'm gonna go easy on ya just cause you got a name soundin' like the Ubermensch poster boy and a face lookin like the Black Jesus. You're a tag team specialist? Well I'm a beatin' up bitches specialist, and you're number one on the list, buddy. Cameraman, follow me.

Marshall makes his way to his office. The desk is adorned with pictures of his family. Beside his laptop lays a bible with highlighted passages and notes in the side margins. Marshall boots up the laptop and types Tiberius Jones' name into Google.

You must have a dark past, kiddo, cause I can't find nothing on you. But it's not too late to change. You may have gone astray like a lost sheep, but you can return to righteousness. You, sir, will be welcomed back to the Kingdom of God with open arms. And those open arms will Chokebomb you right off the top rope! I do what I need to do to put that high quality organic food on the table. God gave me this gift, of being the most dominant dude in this ring, and I'm cultivating it to the fullest extent. Can you feel it, Tiberius? You'll be licking your wounds for all eternity after you get in the ring with me. That is, if Jesus don't come bring you to the pearly gates while you're in the ring! Tiberius Jones, you cannot touch me. May the grace of God be with you... you're gonna need it!

Last edited by Cody Marshall on August 19th 2016, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elena Miles
Post August 19th 2016, 9:26 pm by Elena Miles
IV:V SWEET DREAMS, WORST NIGHMARES

Shadows.

They’re wonderful things, aren’t they? You can light an entire room up with candlelight and you’re able to see the silhouettes of the various objects in that room… but they will never truly live up to the real chairs and the real tables and the real desks and various other ornaments and trinkets because they’re just that: shadows. Shadows, while often intriguing and interesting in their own right, do nothing more than serve as an outline for their superior.

This is why I do not think that you are a shadow, Nasir. Many men have claimed that you have constantly tried to live up to Aren Mstislav’s success and be up there at the pinnacle of EAW with him. They say that you’ve been trying to step out of his shadow, to become your own man but constantly fail. Only a fool would see things that way. To me, I see you as even more than that. Perhaps during your former tag team partner’s National Elite championship reign you were in his shadow for you were trying to capture the very same gold that he was and you had as much of a desire for it as he did. Yet, he was still the one to attain the glory that came with being champion while you sauntered on, forgotten, as you disappeared into those very same shadows that you had been trying to escape. Now though, things have very much changed. Being Aren’s shadow would imply that you have at least somewhat lived up to his expectations but have always been second best. You’re not second best. You’re not even third or fourth or fifth best. While Aren has had success after success you have failed to accomplish anything since failing to retain your tag team championships. When Scott Diamond and James Martin decimated the two of you he was the only one who was truly able to bounce back. He stuck to his guns and let the aggression build up inside of him until he could let it out and do what you’ll never be able to: Win when it matters.

This new “attitude change” is really nothing new at all. It’s not the first time you’ve made an attempt at being more aggressive in your approach nor will it be the last. You’ve struggled and struggled to make your way up that mountain and every time you think you’ve started to make your way up, reaching up just a few more inches… you almost immediately fall back down. The worst part? The more and more you climb, the bigger that fall is going to get and sooner or later you’re going to make a fall that you won’t be able to get back up from. That’s the cold truth and it’s something that you won’t be able to escape. This petty attempt of yours to try and take the EAW Championship away from Aren Mstislav will just be another one of those big falls and, not only will it hurt your momentum, it’s going to hurt your ego more. The cracks will start showing already as you realize that you’re still not as good as him, you’re not anywhere near the level you need to be competing at to overcome the odds put in front of you and you’ll flounder, you’ll get lost in the shuffle like you always have and your only hope will be to try and forget that any of this ever happened. “It was all just a bad dream” you’ll say to yourself as you lie sleepless at night.

But everyone else will always remember. I will always remember. I’ll laugh at you as I watch the pain and sorrow building up inside of you as the days go on and eventually you’ll snap. You won’t be able to handle the pressure anymore and you’ll go on feeling like something inside of you is missing. That’s your will to compete, Nasir. It’ll be gone and it won’t come back. You’ll be lost without it and all anyone will ever be able to do is laugh because they’ll know that, once again, The Nas, Nasir Capitani, whatever you wish to call yourself then, will be nothing more than another fool who thought he could beat Chess with Checkers.

Even then, you’re nothing more than a pawn while Aren Mstislav stands tall as a king. Pawns are expendable but the king… when the king is dead that’s it. It’s endgame. Check. And. Mate. Done. Do you really think that you could end this game of Chess that we play? I don’t think so… but I will. First, I’ll take down you. Then I’ll take down anyone else who stands in my way. Finally, I’ll take down the “one true king” and put an end to his reign once and for all as I stand tall with the EAW Championship firmly around my shoulder.

You could ask how I know these things, how I somehow understand your relationship with Aren or how I know how I’m going to beat you but it’s all nothing more than semantics. You see, Nasir, I know everything that I need to know about you and anyone else that I step in the ring with because that knowledge… that knowledge is power. It is the key to victory and it is how I am going to begin my rule over EAW with my iron fist. No one will be able to conquer my new domain because I am just as unpredictable as the rest of you are predictable. You are easy to counter and lack the intestinal fortitude to truly go to the lengths to defeat the power that I possess. None of you are willing to channel that intensity inside of you and give in to that little bit of darkness inside that brings out this instinct to fight in the first place because, as much as you want to fight, you ALWAYS, ALWAYS hold back. Whether it’s because you’re fighting your friend or you don’t want to REALLY hurt your opponent, you don’t go all in. You only go as far as you think you need to but that is nowhere near enough. In order to succeed in this world you have to be willing to bruise, batter and break your opponents until they can’t even stand under their own willpower.

That is the only victory that matters.

You can count one, two, three and perhaps your opponent will stay down… but there’s no guarantee they won’t get back up. If they can still walk out of that ring with their own two feet then they are NOT defeated, only held off for a short while.

THAT IS NOT VICTORY. THAT IS COWARDICE.

You, Nasir, just like so many other so-called Elitists are a coward. That is why you have stayed as quiet as you have. You fear that what I may say is true and now that you’ve finally heard the words to come out of my mouth you know that you were right and that I know just how you tick. I understand you. I understand the pain that being left behind must lead to and it’s something I will gladly take advantage of this Sunday when I throw you around that ring like the pathetic, greasy swine that you are.

This is the beginning of the end for you, Nasir, and I’m going to make sure you collapse into a pool of your blood, sweat and tears.

Just like any other man who dares step up to me, you will be decimated, you will be destroyed and most importantly of all, I will end you. There is no escape from the fate that I bring to you when I step into that ring, regardless of who you are. I do hesitate, I do not falter and I will not allow anyone to obstruct my rise to the top of the mountain. You are but an example, Nasir, and you will be a glorious one at that... and then, when I’m done with you:

YOU WILL NEVER, EVER FORGET THE NAME “JUDAS”.

So I wish you goodbye, Nasir.

I can only hope that you are prepared for your sweet dreams to become your worst nightmare...
The Consigliere
Post August 19th 2016, 6:33 pm by The Consigliere
Match...

After match...

After match. 

It doesn't end, does it? After you have passed with flying colors and find yourself on top of the mountain looking down on the small things you left down in the slopes, it feels like the only thing you want to do now is savor the moment and feel the atmosphere. Especially when you have been in the game for a while, and this is all you wanted to do, and did just about everything you wanted, it feels like there are moments when you just want to take a breather, or relax, or not think about the obligations that you need to tend to. It's the common misconception, really. I get looked at everyday by so-called righteous critics who claimed that I have slowed down or made less of an effort while holding the gold, when in truth, it's the complete opposite. I have become more calculating. I have become more aware of my surroundings, looking out for myself incase disgusting squirming snakes like Eris LeCava decide to resurface. They keep in mind that I could be spending time balancing money in my bank account or going on expensive dates, but all I have done every single day was train so I could show dominance when it actually matters, and time and time again, no matter the jokes and the judgment, especially after Dia Del Diablo, no one would dare say that I failed to keep my priorities straight. In the face of defeat, I am expected to keep my composure. Through dealing with the best and the worst kind of people, I am the one who needs to adjust. And despite the injuries and the doctors’ advice about staying away from the action while my wounds are still fresh, and my body is overworked, guess what? I still come to the ring because I know it is what the Champions must do, and that I have to be strong enough to overcome all despite the consequences of my own actions. 

Because that's just how I am. And instead of being admired and thanked for the work I do, I get nothing but bitter jealousy from the people I once called my friends, nothing but betrayal from those who wish to slander my name and make me seem worthless to no avail, nothing but snide remarks and vile comments about how I couldn't keep up despite proving how much better I can carry myself as Champion just because the rest of these formerly great names are unable to do the same thing as the only thing they've done is waste opportunities that could have been theirs for the taking, and most of all, nothing but the bad taste of hatred from the angry mob in the Vixens Division who couldn't pass as fighting Champions when they had to prove themselves each time on the big stage. Do you want to know why dealing with mass hatred is still bearable to someone like me? Do you want to know why it's just as easy as taking a single breath? Do you want to know why, unlike all these desperate morons who cling to what small shred of hope they have, my road to becoming the Vixens Champion went smoothly a year upon returning when I was barely in the Vixens Division for half a year? It's because I never try too hard to be noticed. It's because I never let small opinions blur my judgment on bigger issues. It's because I never let myself known solely by the people I associate myself with. I am not easy to influence. I have my own name. I possess my own skills, and if the identity I present to the crowd doesn't work, I reinvent. I always evolve, not because I want to keep up with these vomit-inducing vixens, but to show that I am capable of becoming and achieving more than just a face in the crowd can assume. I don't just turn to Y2Impact, or a family member the first sign of danger I encounter, I let my capabilities speak for themselves as I approach difficulties with my brave face on, and I assure you that is a lesson that no other companion, not even your sister, can teach you, Consuela. 

Notice how you could barely form words out of your mouth without mentioning your sister. You couldn't make a point without mentioning the breadwinner of the family, telling me about the Ava family, or the fact that you only know me because of the matches I've had with your sister in the past. Now, I don't intend on talking down on you or verbally eviscerating you for now because I can see that you haven't made any ridiculous assumption that you can't back up, and for certain, you haven't given me any reason to believe that you're just a dumb bobblehead bitch like your sister is, along with about 90% of the Vixens Division! You base your statements on facts, and that's great. You did your research before opening your mouth, and I am always all for it. But the only thing that bothers me is why you have to use your sister's name to make it seem like you make stronger points, when all they've done is make your claims so goddamn laughable! Seriously, Consuela, are you so unable to walk on your own two legs that you need an extra fucking pair in order to keep going? Are you honestly going to just hold her hand every single time you don't know what to do? Do you even have an identity, Consuela? Anything that makes you special? Or are you officially just a carbon copy of Cameron Ella Ava who only exists to make Cameron look like she doesn't suck as much compared to others? Because if you keep acting the way you're acting now, sooner or later, everyone will start treating you like they do Cameron, and no, I am not talking about how she used to be the object of a Vixen's curiosity about a year ago when everyone wanted to face her, I mean the aftermath months later when when they've come to grips with the fact that Cameron is a fucking illiterate piece of shit who could only express herself in the most awkward way that nobody could understand while flaunting her accomplishments that everyone admired because they didn't see the truth of her victories, they all knew what little she was capable of and started treating her like a fucking joke. I suggest you take it easy and cut ties while it's still early before whatever potential you have gets discredited by merely associating with that cancerous joke. I implore you to listen to me and make certain that you carry yourself instead of asking your sister to guide you through before you become truly a waste of time not just to me, but to every other vixen in this company. You don't need her to be successful, and it's obvious that she brought you here to make herself look like a fucking saint to appeal to the crowd that she has lost and will never get back. But you're better than that, aren't you, Consuela? You bring something new to the table that Cameron can't, and as long as you're attached to her, she will see the possibility that everything she has accomplished in five years, you probably will be able to do under two, and that's when you'll see her true colors. That's when you'll see that Cameron, no matter the awards, no matter the titles, if she doesn't get the attention that she thinks she deserves, is just a salty bitch waiting to fucking die. And you will not fall with her, will you, Consuela? 

I know what you're thinking -- why should I listen to the Heart Break Gal? She's full of shit. She doesn't know what she's talking about. She has left the Vixens Division so many times, and Cameron has stuck around... That's about everyone's go-to response because they couldn't handle the fact that I am right about everything, and so they try to find any ridiculous flaw they could use against me. But let me answer with this -- loyalty awards won't get you anywhere. I have been absent from the ring for a very long time, and I still won the Tag Team Championships against very hungry, talented competition last year, on my VERY FIRST try which I assume is less than Cameron's every attempt at the same title. I still won the Vixens Championship at Pain for Pride after completely killing Aria Jaxon's hype when she won the title just barely a month before, while Cameron couldn't do the same thing against that disgusting whore Cleopatra in her year-long reign when Cameron was literally the only possible challenger. I have no regrets about leaving, and there is nothing I would take back, but Consuela, I am certain that if you keep holding the hand of that fucking overweight emo, you will be seen in the same way as her, and eventually you will realize that not flying solo as soon as possible will be something you regret forever. That's why these days, I tend to walk on my own. I can be rude and feisty in the eyes of the audience, but to me, I only do what is necessary so that these fucking imbeciles in our division know their fucking place. Do you honestly think I regret how I treat these women, Consuela? You wish to believe that I feel even a little bad for verbally berating them on a daily basis, but I'm sorry to say that it doesn't weigh on my conscience at all. Now you tell me that I'm a bad representative of the Vixens Division for it? HAH! I'm sure it's my fucking dream to represent a horde of mediocre performers who count on these fucking tournaments to advance their careers instead of proving themselves by their own means! I'm sure since I was a child, it's my ambition to have these idiotic women take credit for whatever I do outside of the Vixens Division while they tell me what a fucking horrible person I am. If it isn't clear enough for you -- I only look out for myself. Whether there's 3 or 30 people on the playing field, everything is still about me and everything I set out to do. None of these women deserve my representation. Fuck this division.

But there's nothing you can do about it, huh Consuela? You're forced to watch as I reign over this godforsaken land that I don't even want, and the only way to stop me is if you become the Champion, which I highly doubt would be happening soon. You can defeat me and you can make me tap out all you want, but it's still a damn fact that people will choose to listen to me more than they will ever attempt to listen to you. Never did I claim to be unbeatable, as a matter of fact, I acknowledge the times when I am beaten down because I know that the small battles are nothing compared to the big war. A lot of things don't make sense in a story if you only watch the beginning, you have to stick around until the end for the elements to come together. Cailin Dillon made me tap out once, now what is she even doing? She's doing just about what every other Vixen is doing today -- fighting for the cameras, fighting for the spotlight and fighting for any shred of relevancy they can get. I never have to do that because I am the true representation of timeless excellence. I am the one who has risen with the gold after so many devastating defeats. They will still kiss the ground I walk on and treat me like a saint for being overworked yet fighting to the end, while you'll now and forever be known as "that one girl HBG beat up", you will be seen as one whose career has already ended before it began to take its course thanks to the Heart Break Gal, and most importantly, you will be "that one bitch Cameron mercilessly put in the same fighting pit as the Heart Break Gal, and stupidly expected her to win". 

I like you, Consuela, I really do. But I just can't find it in me to see you as someone I should be watching out for. I have absolutely no respect for those who constantly rely on the helping hands of others, and I proved that first and foremost when I defeated and branded Eris LeCava just this past week, and for certain, I am going to prove that again when I defeat you on Voltage. There won't be any reason to piggyback off the Ava name and its reputation, because just like Cameron, you’re no match for me.
Ahren Fournier
Post August 19th 2016, 5:33 pm by Ahren Fournier
(Ahren can be seen in his locker room on is comfy pink fuzzy couch, and a TV monitor on one side, and his Win streak counter on the other)

So Christian you replied, good good, I mean that’s what you do most of the time, just reply, I mean have you ever talked first? Doesn’t matter. But oh hey nice Christian, I saw Frank Caliendo do that John Gruden Shtick like a thousand times on ESPN, very creative. The only difference is he’s actually good at impressions, and you… well aren’t. How are you supposed to be as good as you say you are if you can’t even come up with your own material? I mean you even copied me? Like what? When I say it, it’s true, but wow, if you’re going to copy someone try not to copy the person that you’re up against. Like how dumb can you be? First off, I did the whole rewind the tape back thing about 2 weeks ago, to show how I dominated, and show how impressed everyone was by me. And then there was this, “And then there is this week. Of course I have a match because let's face it, I'm a workhorse and you wouldn’t dare… blah blah blah, yeah I said something like that 2 weeks ago too. But like when I said it, it was because I was on 2 shows in 1 week. You? You’re wrestling one show, one week, every week…. Y’know, just like everybody else on the roster. It’s kind of our job to wrestle on the shows that we’re assigned to, don’t ya know? Are you just like my biggest fan or something jotting down notes from what I say so that you can use it later? KEVIN?!! IS THIS YOU KEVIN?!!! Or do we have yet another person that just takes what someone else does, or says and tries to pass it off as their own? Take the comment, “you pay for these girls”. I don’t know, it feels like I may have… heard… this… before.. OH YEAH! BECAUSE I HAVE! Where is the originality in EAW? I mean he’s even stealing insults from opponent’s have already said to me. Just because you don’t get the girls thrown at you like I do, because let’s face it Christian you are a monster like you said, in the way Quasimodo was considered a monster. Gruesome to look at but ultimately harmless. I JEST, I JEST, you good homie, well you aight I guess. But ok I’m going to say this one more time for everyone to get it through their heads, because obviously you’re too thick skulled to have words penetrate your brain and stay in it as a thought.. First of all, look at me… Just just look at me, take it in, do you see how unbelievably good looking I am? Why the hell would someone like me, have to pay for anything? I don’t ask for these girls, they just flock to me. Now go back to the Facebook Q and A, I created a profile and asked myself a question? Really? There’s 6 billion people on planet Fournier, what are the chances that one girl asks that? Very good. You can ask the girl that interviewed me if it was on the up and up, go on Emily’s profile, I don’t care it doesn’t take much research to figure it out.  I am the Crown Jewel of this industry who wouldn’t want a piece of me? I mean all you have to do is just watch me wrestle a match, and look at all the beautiful female faces looking at me, biting their lip, perspiring, it’s a clear visual as to what’s happening, but if you choose to be blinded by your jealousy that you weren’t the chosen one, that’s fine. And cool, thanks for listening to what I actually said… Sike, you didn’t. I said beating Vic Vendetta didn’t matter, like I literally said, I beat Vic Vendetta, but who cares, I can even rewind it back for you seeing you’re so interested in video replay.. (The TV that’s behind Ahren starts the replay of his last promo) “I can’t say that any of them have been a solid victory. SUUURRRREEEE I beat them single handedly and quite decisively, but who are they really? NOBODIES! Vic Vendetta was a world champion and was in the main event of the biggest FPV of the year Pain For Pride, but who cares? The dude has been trash for months, I beat broken goods, cool cool”. So like, yeah, I know it wasn’t impressive, pay attention. That’s the whole reason I said I’m excited to be up against you this week, because you seemed talented, I thought maybe I found the Joker to my Batman. You know every main protagonist has it’s main antagonist, but I guess I haven’t found him yet, because here you are busting out lines that I’ve already said, that my opponents have already said, that frank Caliendo has already done… I mean come on. And if you wanted to just move past all this controversy with Nathan, you know what you could’ve done? Actually had an impressive, dominate victory, instead of that draw.  You know, the kind of victory that I’m going to have over you? As for the win streak board, is it bold? Yeah, it is. It’s not really about the win streak, it’s more about motivation. It’s motivating to me to see that number pop up 1 digit a week, it makes me want to work harder, and complete my ultimate goal. If I lose what happens to it? I don’t know, but I don’t really plan on figuring that out any time soon. So Christian please, stop stealing everyone insults, stop stealing everyone’s shtick, and just try to be original. Like me! One last Q though, how can you continually compliment me, and then at the end contradict things you said? “Look Ahren, I think you have a bright future ahead of you. You have the tools to become a star. One day, if you play your cards right, you’ll become a future champion!”… then the end of it… My future is fucking bright. While yours — actually, you don't really have one, so never mind”. Que? If you were trying to be sarcastic, congratulations you played yourself, never play yourself. Don’t take me seriously it’s fine, just watch me shine… Whoa that rhymed.. new catchphrase???!!! MAYBE??!! GET PUMPED ABOUT IT!! But yeah,  you weird homie, don’t waste my time please.

(Ahren winks, gives a thumbs up to the camera and smiles and the camera fades to black)

Last edited by Ahren Fournier on August 19th 2016, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 19th 2016, 2:51 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
“Let’s Strategize: Part 1.”—Turbo

[The camera fades in to Cameron Ella Ava having a conversation with her twin sister, Consuela Rose Ava in the gym that competitors go to warm up for their matches. Cameron was going on about her match with Sophia Rose, which ended in a draw as Consuela listened, taking in Cameron’s words.]

Cameron: I was so close, Consuela. I had her beaten. I had Sophia Rose connected with the Goddess’ Touch. I swear, if I had three more seconds, I would have won the match. Everyone knows that I would have won. Now, I’m basically second to last place in the Block D. Azumi Goto was able to get a submission victory. For Turbo, I need to get a submission victory against Hatsukyo Gin. I feel like after Turbo; I have the opportunity to being in top of my Block. Azumi needs to lose to Haruna by pin fall. Now that I realize, Haruna, Sophia and I could potentially have a three-way tie for our block. I feel like then, I can find a way to break out and victory will be mine. Hatsukyo shouldn’t be competition at all. If she was able to tap out to Azumi out of all people, she shouldn’t have an issue with tapping out to me. I should get six points for making her tap out because she’ll feel double the pain that she felt tonight. Although, I’m not in top of my bracket, I’m not panicking. It’s just night one. I have Turbo to look forward to and I feel like the rest of my competition won’t be too difficult. Haruna might be the next difficult one, but Azumi and Nicole? They’re nothing to worry about just like Hatsukyo is nothing to worry about. I still have this in the bag.

Consuela: Totally, you’re the best in that Block. Every Vixen in Block D should be worried about you. Out of everyone in Block D, you had the toughest competitor. Every single Block from A to D should be worried about you. You’re one of the strongest and fearless Vixens in this tournament. You have a ton of heart. I know for a fact that if you want to make it to the finals, you will set your mind to it.

Cameron: I seriously cannot wait until I start facing competition like you fought tonight. You’re in a three-tie for the top of Block C. That is a big deal, Consuela. You just need to keep going. You can’t slow down. Honestly, if you somehow manage to pull this off. We could see Ava vs. Ava in the semi-finals. For sure, an Ava can make it to the finals and that’s our primary goal, right?

Consuela: Always. All these Vixens are asking me if I’m willing to take you down if the opportunity came. Let’s be real; I’d take you down. I want to be Empress as much as you, but if there ever comes a point where one of us has a shot of going to the finals, let’s not decide on it. We’ll fight for it. I just want to assure you that nothing is going to tear us apart. Let’s promise that we’ll be happy if the other wins.

Cameron: Of course. I don’t want to focus on the future just yet. I want to focus on Turbo. Hatsukyo was a woman that should have stayed away from the ring. Is she too stupid not to remember what I did to her last year? I broke her ribs. I made her feel worthless. I kept her away from the ring for about a year. What’s stopping me from doing the same thing this year? Hopefully, she saw that I did last night with Sophia Rose. I proved that I can go for more than twenty minutes. She can’t even keep up with Azumi for four minutes. She lost to Azumi out of all people. She lost to the woman who is considered “one of the best wrestlers in the world”, even though Azumi is not good enough to carry our luggage. Hatsukyo is proving to be a flop and probably one of the biggest jokes in EAW since La Diva. What does she have to offer in EAW? She can’t even wrestle in a match probably. The only reason Azumi is on top of Block D was because she was given a no talented hack as an opponent. Watch me send her back to the hospital after I’m done with her. I’m going to tap that bitch out. Hell, I’ll fucking break her arm if I have too. I’m not playing games. I don’t consider wrestling a game like most of these bitches. I consider wrestling as a way of life. Me breaking other bitches’ arms is like second nature to me. Hatsukyo should be wondering if her arm will connect with her shoulder again because I’m going aggressive in that match. I’m going to let all the anger and frustration out on her.

Consuela: Do what you need to do. Now, I got something I want to talk to you about.

[To be continued..]
Consuela Rose Ava
Post August 19th 2016, 2:48 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
Let’s Strategize: Part 2.”—Voltage

Cameron: What do you need to talk to me about?

Consuela: I know you gave me the best advice possible, but I need more information on the Heart Break Gal.

Cameron: By looking at her match with Erica Ford, you should know what’s going to be up with HBG. She’s pissed. She may be recovering from Dia Del Diablo, but she’s pissed that she lost to Erica Ford out of all people. Would you be pissed if you lost to Erica Ford? I know, I would be pissed. Now, HBG has a lot to prove. Not only is she dealing with her injuries, but she’s going to face an Ava. I know, she’ll act like it’s not a big deal and she’ll be good by Voltage, but you have her where you want her. HBG in her mind believes that she’ll pull off some amazing recovery and she’ll somehow find it within her to defeat you, but you haven’t lost a match here. You may have been facing lousy opponents, but you got one of the best with the Heart Break Gal. She’ll refuse to let another victory like tonight go past her.

Consuela: I was disappointed in HBG. I had a glimmer of hope that she wouldn’t lose. There is no way in my mind that I’d see her lose. It’s almost like a shock with me. She kind of disappointed me because I feel like with Erica Ford, she wasn’t giving her best. It was like she was giving 75% in that match. You see? That’s not good enough for me. It was like almost; she was making Erica seem like she was some sort of joke. I get Erica hasn’t had the best of luck, but she underestimated her opponent. What makes me think that she won’t do the same to me? She lost to what happened to be one of the weakest Vixens in the tournament. The Vixen that Could was Erica Ford tonight. Erica did amazing tonight. The Heart Break Gal was not ready for Erica Ford. She should be ready for me. Now this would be the point where HBG says that Erica got lucky or that the victory was tainted. There is no way in her mind that she is going to admit that Erica Ford pulled on over on the Heart Break Gal. In HBG’s world, she’s perfect. There is no other Vixen that could match up to her talent. She is right—there is no other Vixen that could match up to her talents, but that does not mean that there is not a Vixen that is better than her. Consuela Rose Ava better than the Heart Break Gal? Blasphemy! That is a sentence that should never be thought of. It should never be taken under consideration because the Heart Break Gal is supposed to be the Greatest Vixen of All Time. She is supposed to be our dominating Vixens Champion. She was a woman who defeated Aria Jaxon at Pain for Pride. She was a woman who successfully defended the Vixens Championship against Eris LeCava. She is the veteran of the Vixens Division that has proven that the young talent has NOTHING on her. These young Vixens? They have nothing on her. She rules over them like the leader of the Vixens Division. What do I have to say about that? One young Vixen just one-upped her tonight. Erica Ford did the impossible. Erica gave hope that the same thing can happen with me. She provided me with a beautiful sight of the Heart Break Gal actually losing a match. What tonight provided was that the Heart Break Gal isn’t is immoral and strong as we all viewed her as. The Vixens Division does a great job with painting HBG as this dominate force. This match provide that HBG isn’t so dominate at all. When you look at her burns and injuries, you begin to realize that she is a human being. She feels pain like the rest of us. She has real emotions. She has real feelings. It might come off as a shock to the rest of the locker room, but to me? Not really. I’ve known that all along. It doesn’t matter what she does. She can play it cool all she wants, but in the inside, she feels pain. In the inside, she wants to stop feeling her burns and her injuries, but she’ll keep pushing through, even if it costs her victories. Why? Because she’s human. This vindictive person. The woman who had no hesitation with branding Eris LeCava. I don’t buy this blood lusting queen. I don’t buy into her act of being a vindictive woman. Perhaps, she should prove it to the ring against me. Perhaps, and I do mean, perhaps, I’ll believe it.

Cameron: HBG human? I hardly doubt that. She’s one of the baddest bitches in the roster. She’s not afraid to fuck you up. You cannot underestimate her aggressive nature. That’s what she’d want you to do. It provides her with an opportunity to do something unexpected.

Consuela: The Heart Break Gal is already unpredictable as it is. Now that I think about it, I feel like that is why her injury plays to her advantage. Who knows? Maybe, she’ll bullshit her injuries until Voltage. If she can convince me that she’s actually hurt, she can use that as an opportunity to capitalize. The thing is—I’m not so easy to be convinced and I’m not too stupid to believe a fake injury from a real one. That’s kind of the problem with you, Cam. You always want to find the good in people. You did that with Dark Demon at Grand Rampage. You did the same thing with Jamie O’ Hara at Pain for Pride. Look how that worked out for you? I’m not going to ruin an opportunity as big as Empress of Elite because I fall for those same mistakes that you did. As of right now, I am oblivious to what the Heart Break Gal is capable of. That’s what makes her kind of scary. That’s what makes her unpredictable. I think she kind of likes it that way. As of right now, she should be knocked down a notch. She lost to a woman who she claims should have been released a long time ago. This was a match that should have been hers for the taking. This match had HBG written all over it. Everyone including God himself believed that HBG should have won the match with no problem at all. I wonder what’s going to be her response for that. I wonder if she is going to make some sort of excuse or if she’s going to find a way to justify her loss. I wouldn’t be shocked if she does. Everyone knew that the Heart Break Gal wasn’t walking to the match all better. She was the only Vixen in Empress of Elite who had a match at Dia Del Diablo. The pain that she must feel must be awful. These are injuries that are going to take weeks to heal off. The thing is—she doesn’t have weeks to recover from the match. She has four days. I’m not sure it’s going to be enough, but I’m expecting the Heart Break Gal from Dia Del Diablo. I’m expecting the Heart Break Gal from Pain for Pride. I want to be in the same ring as the woman who main evented Triple Threat. This Heart Break Gal tonight is nothing, but a joke. Erica Ford did not deserve it at all. If she underestimated Erica, what makes her think that she’s underestimating me. That’s the last thing that she should be doing right now. I am a woman who certainly knows what she is getting in the ring with. I’ve been watching her past Vixen Championship defense. I’ve been watching her most recent matches, but I need the personal experience to get the feeling of being in the ring against her. I’m more than excited to be in the same ring as her. Is that wrong of me? Is it wrong of me to want to see how my talents compare to hers? I feel like I am the only Vixen in this match that can stand toe-to-toe with her. I am the only Vixen in the match that is going to get her frustrated. I am the only Vixen in this match that she’s going to really strategize for. The other women in the match? Sure, they’re all talented, but they aren’t me in the ring. I’m not sure what HBG is going to think of me. I’m more than confident that she is going to say the same thing that everyone has said. “You’re trying to use your sister’s success to make you successful.” “You wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Cameron.” “You’re nothing in comparison to Cameron.” My God. I can see it right now and I am not looking forward to it.

Cameron: Gee, I know how Aria Jaxon felt with the “You never had a championship” comments. This is what makes Empress of Elite so great. This is your one shot to stand out of my shadow. I feel like if you impress people with this match against HBG. People will stop referring to you to the maid from Family Guy or as my twin. You saw with my match against Sophia Rose. People had no clue who she was. We killed it tonight and now, everyone is beginning to bet on her to win Empress of Elite. If you can somehow make it through the twenty-minute limit or better yet, pin or submit her, people will begin to bet on you to win. You cannot deny how talented you are. You busted your ass to get here and there is no way that you’re going to drop the ball on an opportunity this big.

Consuela: Many of the newer Vixens have dropped the ball on a huge opportunity. BB Vita rose to the occasion. Nicole Fyre is capable of rising up to the occasion. Sophia Rose can come back from that draw. That’s only the three I can think of who can truly take their block. I’ve busted my ass to not make it out of my block alive. Sure, I got the Vixens Champion and a former Vixens Champion in Madison Kaline, but I’m just a newbie Vixen to everyone. What chance to I have to win Empress of Elite. What chance do I have to defeat the legendary the Heart Break Gal? Did Erica Ford get lucky with that victory? People know that HBG is not going to let defeat cross her again. Having me as an opportunity can be seen as a blessing or a curse. It’s a blessing because she’s defeated an Ava before. She knows how it feels to defeat an Ava. It’s a cruse because an Ava has defeated her before and she can on Voltage. I’m not Cameron. I know that I’m not you in the ring. I’m a completely different Vixen. I’m fully capable of going more than three minutes in the ring. Three minutes is not enough to show what I am truly capable of in the ring. I bet she knows that as well. I can assure HBG that I’m not going to be a waste of her time. I am going to be her next greatest competitor since Eris LeCava. I’m not Eris in the ring. HBG cannot expect me to have compassion for what I plan to do to her in the ring. I know defeating her is not going to be an easy task. Defeating her is going to be the most difficult thing in the world, but I don’t care. I got twenty minutes to get the victory. Obviously, I want the three points. I just want anything that keeps me on top of my Block. If I can get a victory over the Heart Break Gal, that should put me next on line for a Vixens Championship shot and that puts a smile on my face. The Heart Break Gal has no idea what I can do in the ring. Me in the ring is a different story from Erica Ford in the ring. Let’s hope that HBG is able to recover on time. I don’t want any bullshit excuse over why I defeated her.

Cameron: Nah, just let her wither away in pain. I couldn’t give a shit what happens with her. You know what you need to do and I expect you to do it.

Consuela: I will, Cam. I will.
Christian Locke
Post August 19th 2016, 2:42 pm by Christian Locke
(Christian has decided to switch it up for today, meaning he is not at his normal spot at the dining room table. The room he is in today hasn't been seen before. It's modeled after Jon Gruden’s Quarterback Camp room, with a bookcase next to a huge screen. On the screen are highlights from the Christian Locke vs Nathan Fiora match from last week. Just like Jon, Christian keeps rewinding on the same thing below.)

WWEFan: FIORA CATCHES LOCKE WITH A PICTURE-PERFECT RUNNING SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB! Locke’s shoulders are down, but that maneuver might’ve taken the last of the wind out of Fiora’s sails! He’s spent! He flops back down onto the mat, and with both men’s shoulders down, the referee has no choice but to count.

Referee: ONEEEEE? TWOOOOOO? THREEEEEE….?

(Camera zooms in on Christian a little. He's wearing a black visor and black shirt with khakis. He looks over at the camera with his eyes wide open and right eyebrow raised and talks like Coach Jon Gruden.)

Christian Gruden: I'll tell you what, I love professional wrestling and I love life and I love love, man. What a great emotion. Remember on Valentine’s Day, they had those little candy hearts with the sayings on them? Those were genius, man. I wish they had candy turnbuckles with sayings like “Spear Me.”

(There's a video of “Gruden” that was previously shot that day, in a backstage pass kind of feel.)

Christian Gruden: Today’s a big day for me, man. I'm meeting with the greatest professional wrestler today, Christian Locke. 

(Camera zooms out to capture Christian Locke walk into the room, by using that fancy technology, there are now two Christian Locke's. Locke sits down.)

Christian Gruden: Good to see you man, how you feeling?

Christian Locke: Pretty good man, pretty good. 

(They both silently shake their heads for five seconds.)

Christian Gruden: …. Good! I’ll tell you what, you look pretty good over there in that seat. The critics always said you were too short and small to become a successful EAW elitist. Looks like they were wrong, man. 

(“Gruden” gets his clicker out and rewinds to a previous clip from the Locke vs Fiora match, which is below.)

Kawajai: Nathan turns around to face Christian…and the Canadian catches him with a Pele kick! Flora is down!

(“Gruden” replays this like six times before he pauses it.)

Christian Gruden: That right there, that was a magical move, man. Where did you come up with that move? Did you go to that school that Harry Potter went to? 

Christian Locke: You mean uh, Hogwarts? 

Christian Gruden: Yeah did you go to the Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, Christian?! 

Christian Locke: C’mon Christian, you know that's nothing special. That's just the standard Scorpion 3 Y Avocado, man. 

Christian Gruden: Actually it looked more like a Unicorn 6 Xbox Count Chocula Spider 2 Y Banana! 

Christian Locke: Just testing you, man. 

Christian Gruden: Nice! I like that, I like that a lot. You know what? I can't do this anymore, man. 

(Christian removes the black visor hat from his head.)

Christian Locke: That’s right, it was me the whole time! What a swerve. I thought I'd try something new, so no big deal. But this segment, or whatever you want to call it, has its purpose. This big screen right here? I've been closely watching my match against Nathan from last week. Now, I know everybody wants to talk about how Fiora “pinned me.” Everybody wants to talk about how Fiora should have wooooon! Except, he didn't. He didn't beat me and do you know why that is? Huh, why is that? Because guys like him, will never beat a man like me. And when I say a man like me? I just mean myself because there are no duplicates. Just your cheap knockoffs. But seriously, Nathan had me man, I can admit that. He was so close! So damn close in getting his little vengeance! Since he won't stop pouting about how he lost to me at Pain for Pride! Which I don't get by the way, because when you are in the same ring as me, it's a blessing. It gives the people a reason to give a damn about you, that is until I knock you out and then the footage gets posted on Worldstar! Think about it, its a tale you can tell your grandchildren about. “Yes kids, back in my day, I once wrestled the EAW Legend, Christian Locke!” Say that line and you have everybody's attention. Their eyes will light up and their jaws will hit the fucking floor. But like I said, Fiora had me. And I know that our General Manager, Carlos Rosso will listen to this and at this very moment, he's probably thinking to himself, “Oh, so even you admit that Nathan should have won and therefore, I should give him this mysterious opportunity?” As of right now, sure. But — oh yes, there is always a but. You see Carlos, I'm sure you've gone back and watched this match from start to finish, multiple times. Trying to find something! Something that'll make you lean one way or another. I know my personal opinion won't affect your decision at all, but what about evidence? Huh, what about cold hard facts?! I want you to watch the clip I was viewing from earlier, which was when I hit Nathan with that Pele Kick! Rollllllllll it! 

Kawajai: Nathan turns around to face Christian…and the Canadian catches him with a Pele kick! Fiora is down and Locke glances at him before running to the ropes. What’s he got in mind here? Locke’s all set to rebound off…OR NOT! There’s the assist from Rebecca Sawyer, who reaches under the bottom rope and grabs onto the foot of Locke! The referee never saw it!

(Christian presses pause and you can tell he's visibly upset, with his face turning red and veins popping out of his neck. After a few seconds he calms down silently.)

The match would have ended there. THIS MATCH SHOULDN’T HAVE HAD A CONTROVERSIAL FINISH IN THE FIRST PLACE! Everybody knows that I was seconds away from hitting the Drowning Current, but I wasn't able to because that plastic bitch held my feet down. But you know what? I don't blame her. I don’t blame her for two reasons. One, she was helping her friend, Nathan stay in the match. Which hey kudos to Nathan for bringing her out in the first place because he knew damn well that if he wanted a shot in beating me, it would require outside interference. As for two? She obviously wanted to know what a real man feels like, so it is what it is. So Carlos, clearly that match should have ended in disqualification because Nathan Fiora is a cheater. He is no different from Alex Rodriguez or Barry Bonds or Tom Brady or Lance Armstrong. He is a cheater! He should be suspended indefinitely. He should be forced to apologize to me. And therefore, I should get this “special opportunity.” Which hey, maybe that's what you were already thinking because I see Nathan isn't scheduled to appear this Sunday on Voltage, or at the very least, wasn't booked in a match. Which is very smart of you Carlos because nobody in their right mind would want to see Fiora compete two weeks in a row! Yuck, am I right?!  So why wait until Sunday? Just do it already! Announce to the world that I'm getting this opportunity. Seriously, do it. Announce it as soon as I'm done talking. Give the people what they want! Because if you don't? People will continue to lose confidence in you. You've been in charge of Voltage, for what? Like a month? And already it appears you're going to let Nasir face Aren in a future EAW Championship match, a match’s outcome that is about as predictable as USA winning the summer Olympics. Or what about last week when you announced on social media that you would hire Venom? A man I was supposed to face on Battleground like two months ago, might I add, but was too drunk to even show up. But sure, let's reward him. Let's support his addiction, his bad habits. It'd be like the NFL not suspending Johnny Manziel, but I digress. The bottom line is this; if the opportunity is truly special, give it to a special talent like myself. Do not let it go to waste! Because as of right now, there are doubts. Doubts about how special this opportunity truly is if guys like Blaise Hunter and Matt “I Wrestle One Week and Then Get Three Weeks off To Rehab My Fragile Body” Miles, gets it. Do the right thing. That's all I ask.  

(Christian puts his feet up on the table.)

And then there is this week. Of course I have a match because let's face it, I'm a workhorse and you wouldn’t dare deprive these fans from watching me compete. If you did, it would cause a riot and I think the world, more specifically America, has had enough of those in recent memory. So it's probably for the best that Voltage is in Canada again. Ahhh yes, my people! My fellow Canadians! It's where the nice people live, eh? Where you are always greeted with a hello and smile. If you bump into them, they will be the ones to apologize! Not only that, but they'll offer you Canadian Bacon drizzled in maple syrup with a side of poutine and to top it all off, free tickets to a hockey game of your choosing. That's what we are to you right? Just stereotypical stuff. Something the “How I Met Your Mother” writers would come up with. I guess I'm not a true Canadian then because I'm not nice. I'm not easygoing. I kind of want to watch the world burn, just for my enjoyment. I'm a monster. A man that will do anything to get ahead in life. A man that will stop at nothing until I have championship gold around my waist. A man that gets booed in Canada! That should say enough about me. Guess what guys? You can boo me again this week, but it won't do anything. It won't cause me to get all emotional. It won't affect my game plan when the bell rings and once that bell does ring, I will absolutely annihilate my competition, which just so happens to be Ahren Fournier. I can't help but feel like I booked this match myself because last week I said something along the lines of, “Why do Blaise Hunter and Keelan get a shot at this special opportunity, when the most talented new guy on this roster, Ahren Fournier doesn’t?” Just free advertisement on my part. No need to thank me. But its true Ahren, I do think you're talented. You are undefeated, although so far, you haven't really faced anyone good, but hey, it's something right? I hope that didn't come off as a backhanded compliment, but oh well. Look Ahren, I think you have a bright future ahead of you. You have the tools to become a star. One day, if you play your cards right, you’ll become a future champion! Quick, I'm running out of clichés to use! Oh you would be a great Hardcore Champion! But then again, when you realize who the current Hardcore Champion is, that’s not saying much. But what I like most about you Ahren is you just don't give a fuck. You do what you want, when you want. You go about things in your own unique way, such as wearing face paint to prove to Kevin Angel that he's indeed a laughing stock or how about when you sometimes sit in that pink fluffy chair of yours? So edgy! Now, I normally don't make threats because they usually sound so corny. Like the go to threat in EAW seems to be, “I'll end your career” and it never happens. So I'm not going to get that extreme. All I'm saying is for your own good Ahren, you better pray Carlos gives me that “special opportunity” and not Nathan Fiora. Because if Nathan gets it? I'm going to throw a fit. No seriously, I will. But I won't stomp on the ground and fold my arms and have a pouty face with my lip sticking out. Actually, on second thought, there will be stomping. I'll stomp all over your body in the corner. I'll stomp right on your chest. I'll stomp right on your ribs. I'll stomp right on your head. I'll stomp right on your fucking heart until you blackout. Yeah, I'm not going to literally kill you, I'm not that barbaric. 

(Christian puts his feet down and places his elbows on the table, leaning in a little towards the camera.)

You have me all wrong, Ahren. I wasn't trying to be your buddy last week. All I did was give you a quick shout out and here you are, thinking I'm trying to suck up to you now? You? You of all people? Now tell me Ahren, why on earth would I try to do everything in my power to make sure I'm on your good side? What have you done? Beat Vic Vendetta? Yeah, did that a few weeks ago myself. He isn't exactly the same person as when he was EAW Champion, but then again, maybe he was? Maybe Showdown’s competition back then was just that soft because since he got drafted to my show, Voltage, all he's done is lose. After thinking about it some more, I realize that my question wasn't that fair. You know, when I asked you what have you done in EAW? Because you've been here for like what, three weeks? You're 3-0, right? You even have this undefeated scoreboard of yours, which I hope you have the receipt for because in a few days, it will lose its purpose. Don't cry, man. You knew this day would come. You knew eventually you'd face someone far better than you — and well, you're looking at him. “Bu-but, you said I was the best newcomer Voltage has, so you're lying!” Something you would probably say as you wipe those tears away with one of your exclusive Ahren Fournier t-shirts, which hey, you might as well use them for something because they aren't exactly selling like hot cakes. To be honest, what I said about you being the best prospect Voltage has — that's nothing to brag about. You're better than Blaise Hunter and Keelan, whoa! Congratulations! So difficult right? Probably almost as difficult as you winning prom king while being home schooled. I'm sure your mother was a wonderful date. That's why you always have women near you when you attempt to promote your match, or for this week, answer a question from a woman on Facebook. You want to make up for lost time. You want to come off as this macho ladies’ man! Like for instance you had that one woman rubbing lotion on you a few weeks ago. How much? Be honest, how much did you pay her? Or what about Emily asking you a question last night? How long did it take for you to make that Facebook profile to boost your self-confidence? It's sad really, this whole routine you do. It's almost sadder than when Matt Ryder does it — almost. 

Now, the first thing you talked about was my match against Nathan Fiora. You even made fun of his last name! Saying you thought it was Fedora or something, right? Which is kind of ironic because I just learned his last name is Fiora myself, after calling him Flora for the longest time. I don't know, it just made more sense to me. But anyways you said you could beat him with ease and I don't disagree with you on that. If his girl isn't out there, he's very beatable. I guess I would put him in the same tier as Phoenix Winterborn. They both get all this hype — and well, I just don't see why. They can win titles like the Hardcore one all they want, but I just hope they realize that's their ceiling. They will never get a world title of their own. But who am I to say such a thing? I'm just the 24/7 Contract Holder guy. Speaking of which, you asked me why I haven't used it yet. Patience, young grasshopper. Why the rush? Why not drag this out a little? Why not make the champions sweat a bit first? What am I supposed to do? Cash in on your command? Oh that's right, that's exactly how it works because you always say this is your world and we are all just living in it! We are just puppets while you are the one who pulls the strings — naaaaaah. That's just you being delusional again, but it's cool. I'll show you the light in the end. Look at me Ahren. You will be humbled this week. You see, you said you have everything to gain this week, while I have everything to lose. Well, I don't see it that way. Because when you lose, yeah it's no longer considered an “if”, but WHEN you lose, your whole shtick goes up in flames. The undefeated scoreboard is gone. I mean, I guess you could start over? Start a new winning streak? Which hey, that would be good, but you would have to cross out the undefeated part. So yeah, that disappears and then soon after, those women you bribe and beg to be in your videos, will also disappear because they don't want to be seen with a loser. Then you realize everything you worked so hard for has suddenly crumbled and you bail a month or two later. Never to be seen or heard from again, while I continue to stand tall and impress. My future is fucking bright. While yours — actually, you don't really have one, so never mind. Lastly I want to comment on you thinking I was scared of you because I didn't talk soon enough for your own liking — oh man, my deepest apologies. Yeah, I'm going to talk for another minute, so Kenny Drake can go back to social media and talk about how all I do is blabber. When he of all people should know that everything that I say, is gospel. I back it up, while he's too busy getting pinned in world title matches or getting thrown over the top rope at PFP, but I digress. I guess the longer I talk, means the more BS that came out of my opponent’s mouth, so it's not my fault. My point is this Ahren, I'm not afraid of you. In fact, as soon as the bell rings, I'll laugh right in your face and that laugh will continue all match long until you fuck up and the next thing you know, I score the pinfall and my hand is raised. I guess it's too bad you weren't good at basketball like you bro, Evan, because after this Sunday, it will become abundantly clear that this whole wrestling thing isn't cut out for you, but oh well. At least you tried. 

(Christian shrugs and the scene fades to black.)
Ryan Marx
Post August 19th 2016, 2:01 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 3 – Domino Effect

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 FYY8iJzB

A video plays showing parts of some of Nobi's promos. Most of them show the various insults he has made, as well as his mentions of his wrestling skills, and heart and soul. The video suddenly cuts to static, and then to black. The scene fades in, showing Ryan Marx seated at his desk as usual, staring at the camera with a smirk on his face.

Scared. Afraid. Nobi, I am not scared of you or your supposed capacity to 'end my career'. Just like I have said before, I have defeated the so-called 'embodiment of fear' Rattik, and I forced a man who calls himself 'No Surrender' to fail. 'Afraid' is not an adjective that is fit to describe me or my feelings toward you, Nobi. You referred to the fact that I was defensive, and then attributed this to the misguided belief that I am in some way scared of you, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Allow me to enlighten you: I made that statement to try and stop you from making the same mistakes that my other opponents have. They've called me insignificant, implied I was a nobody, and so I thought I would clear the air on that matter so you didn't have to mention it. But unfortunately for you, you did make the same mistake that others have made – which means that you'll likely be prone to making even more mistakes at Showdown. And when it comes to that, I won't be as forgiving as I'm being now. So when you slip up and make another mistake, I'll be right there to hurt you even more when you fall.

Ryan leans forward, still staring at the camera intently.

You say you have wrestling skills? Well so do I. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here in EAW, with two wins on my record already. Unlike you, I don't need to use 'heart' and 'soul' to win – I just need to use my brain. The mind is stronger than any amount of heart and soul, and when you step into the ring with me, you won't be facing just a physical fight. You will be forced into psychological warfare, and on that battlefield, only one thing wins. It's not the heart or soul, it's the brain. And I am clearly the most intelligent of the two of us here, since I have the ability to actually use my head in the ring as well as outside of it.

You say you're passionate, you're determined. So am I, Nobi. But the difference between us is the fact that our determination and passion is directed at two different aspects. My passion is focussed on my philosophy, and the way it works in both EAW and the whole of society. It drives me in the ring and out of it, and every move I make is all because of my beliefs. Your passion seems to be focussed on proving that you are worth something here in EAW. You keep talking about kicking my arse, you keep saying that you have heart, you talk a lot about your skills...and yet your worth is still something to be determined. That is why you will fail. All of your passion, all of your determination, is misdirected. You're lacking a real focus, and when someone as misguided as you squares up against me, only the one who is certain of his path will succeed. Nobi, your passion is wasted, and it will continue to go to waste this coming Showdown when I prove just how lost you really are.

Ryan raises his hands up for a moment, grinning.

Though, you were right about one thing: I don't control your future, not entirely. I do however have the ability to set off a chain of events, knock over one domino and send everything spiralling out of control. And when I desecrate you on Saturday, that will be when your new future is set into motion. The torment you suffer at my hands will be the fall of the first domino, and that will knock over another one, and then the chain of tragic events will continue throughout your future. So no, I don't control your fate completely, but I do have control of the minor factors that go into it, and I can make sure that your future is one that will be marred by misfortune.

Leaning back in his seat, Ryan raises a hand to his chin and pauses for a minute, before letting out a laugh.

Sorry, I was just thinking about something you said. I can't believe you had the audacity to call me stupid, Nobi. Have you reverted back to playground insults? That alone shows that I am far superior to you intellectually; there's no need for me to resort to childish insults such as that. And continuing with this theme of insults, you continued to call me an 'arrogant punk'. You know what? I'm glad people call me an 'arrogant punk' as well. Because that means that change is coming and that those people are scared of it. Do you know what the signs of change are? At first, it is met with resistance and dismissal. That is exactly what you are doing when you call me arrogant, when you say that I'm a punk. You are resisting my change, my philosophy. All because you're scared of it. You're scared of the change I plan to bring to EAW, and you're scared of getting in the ring with someone as enlightened as myself. And that, Nobi, makes me more than glad to tolerate being called an 'arrogant punk' by someone like you. It doesn't hurt me, it only proves that what I'm doing is working. You're showing weakness, Nobi, and that's the last thing you want to do around someone like me. I don't care how much 'richer' you are than me, because I have a wealth of knowledge on my back, ready to use it against you.

Sometimes you have to be stubborn. You have to be resolute in your ways, in your beliefs. Just like you seem to be stubborn in the belief that you will beat me at Showdown. I am stuck in my ways, but that doesn't mean that I will fail. Because my ways, my beliefs, are the keys to my success. But your misguided belief that you will beat me is what will be your downfall. You may have gained a lot of experience over the past few months, but experience means nothing when you come up against someone that you cannot even begin to understand. I will render your experience useless with my own abilities, none of which you will be prepared for. You're right though – you will be led to a 'higher place'. I will drag you up my path to enlightenment when I show you the pain and suffering that I can cause, and you will have no choice but to surrender to me.

I know what's going to hit me this Saturday. You've made no effort to try and hide your skills, and you've certainly said more than enough about the 'heart' and 'soul' you will be throwing at me in our match. In fact, it's you who doesn't know what's coming. You, the man who tries to reject change by dismissing it and showing resistance, the man who continues to hype up his own skills. This Saturday, I will take all of what you've said – all of the insults, the hype, the assumptions, the self-assurance – and I will line them up. And then I will knock them down, and you can watch as they fall, collapsing around you. Then I will knock you down as well, and you will fall with them, following the wake of destruction that they have left behind. Nobi, I can see what's going to hit me from a mile away, but even if you looked deep into the future, you would still have no idea what I'm going to hit back with.

Ryan gives the camera a hard shove, and it falls back onto the ground. Cut to static. Fade to black.
『zakkii』
Post August 19th 2016, 12:18 pm by 『zakkii』
"One down, four to go!"

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Texture

Scene opens with the pictures of the five D-Block competitors to open the video. Nicole Fyre's picture is in monochrome that means Haruna is already pass her. The scene transitioned to Haruna who is ready to talk to her action camera somewhere inside a big building as she begins to speak.

Haruna Sakazaki: Hey, ZACKYpanda here~ and now I am in Nippon Budokan to see my sister's concert rehearsal. She is finally going to have the first concert in the sacred place of Japanese musician. You can't call yourself a successful musician if you are never step your feet in this place for your concert and now finally my sister is about to do it. I'm so happy for her, she can finally live up her promise to have a concert in Nippon Budokan. She can do it, she can live up her promise so why can't I?

Haruna Sakazaki: I have my own promise and I am about to live it up, no matter what the cost. I will keep on running all the way to the victory until I get what I wanted. Empress of Elite is the victory lane I am talking about. This is the track that HRDO gave me to prove the doubters wrong about me who will never going anywhere in this division. He gave me this chance because he wanted me to show all my potential, all my passion and all my determination to win every single match that I'm going to compete in.

Haruna Sakazaki: I survived the fire on my first match against somebody who underestimated me. I want that vixen and every vixens around here know who I really am inside that ring. You might consider me as a nobody in your promo video. You can call me weak, hypocrite, two-faced or anything you like in one of your words but none of that really matter for me. I might not be good at trash-talking, some of them are even making fun of my English speaking but I want to show you that my trash-talking is not even my specialty, you strike me with your own harsh and disrespecting words, I am responding it with this fist who will hit hard across your impudent mouth. I prove it to my first Empress of Elite tournament what I say now and I won't be hesitate to show the other competitors the way I respond to their disrespectful words at me.

Haruna Sakazaki: And now onto the next group stage match, the day when I meet with Azumi Goto once again. Now, what is she called again this time? "EAW's Only Joshi"…. Yeah, right. You are the only joshi here and you are never going to make your way through this division because of that. Why? I tell you why.... few weeks ago, when I am fighting BB Vita, she said that those Americans never care about what we think about wrestling. As a joshi myself, I know exactly what to do with that name. Not about joshi, but about how Japanese look at wrestling. I always look at those people watching every wrestling match so intense and amazed themselves because the performance of Japanese wrestling is nothing more than the one wrestler slamming their opponent. We do the work of art in the middle of that canvas. That is what makes me decided to be a wrestler at the first time, because I love working an art and show it to the people who will appreciate my work. I love wrestling more than any other sports I play because for me and for all of them watching, wrestling is an art. Art is a combination of skills, finesse, beauty and entertainment value and in my eyes, so are wrestling.

Haruna Sakazaki: But what saddens me, is how those Americans not appreciating my work of art. Every time I try to get my glory in this place with everything I got, there are always some of them disrupting me to do it. The beautiful Japanese wrestling won't matter to them. All they want is just win, no matter the way they try to get it. American people never appreciate the beauty of Japanese wrestling and they only look at it as a popularity contest. The one who have the highest selling points will get the place so easily. I am so mad at them for not only disrespecting my pride, but disrespecting the pride of Japanese wrestling. They are here looking for some respect of the others and hopefully they can live under some people's popularity by living under their socialite circle. At that point I realized that my work of art doesn't applied in this place. I decided to play their game with my own game. No, not by kissing each other's ass. My dignity is too precious to do that thing. I will do what they do to me for disrespecting my art with all these fists. I will destroy the wall of the so-called "respect" to defend my own pride. I won't let those people destroying my pride just like they destroying the essential aesthetic vision of Japanese wrestling. I don't need their respect because their respect won't let me anywhere. All I need is win, and I don't care about anything who stand in my way, blocking me to get this win.

Haruna Sakazaki: As for you, Azumi. You know me so well, right? I defeated you so so many times in any match and did I show you any sign of disrespect? No, because I know you know how we make this wrestling as a work of art. I show you a little bit sample of my artwork by countering your every strike with my extraordinary agility. I saw you replying it by showing your own art work with those submission maneuver and hey, that is the fight I was looking for. But in the end, I win that match, I win every match against you but the problem is..... are those people appreciate our work? I guess you can answer it.  

Haruna Sakazaki: This time, I won't be care about how those people look at me. I said it to Nicole last week that I am gonna show who I really am in that ring no matter how you judge who I am. And that includes you, Azumi. I don't care the passive aggressive comments you said about me on the feed, that won't affect me at all. Call me an "emo" all you want, but you will be disappointed when that "emo" side of me are never showed in that ring because I never be like that. I keep owning your butt every time we meet and that is who I really am. And this time, the outcome will be on different. I am unstoppable and not even you can stop me from getting my own victory.

Haruna Sakazaki: As far as how you vixens treat me in this division, I want to make a statement in this tournament that I am not playing around. I am here to show those vixens if you vixens look at me as just a shadow of this division, I will still do what I do best. I am going to prove week in and week out why I am still here. Because I am here to fight and I'm here to win. That's all I want to do. I don't need anyone to give me their respect, I will always keep moving with my own way. I have a consecutive win in this season and I will continue my winning trend even I already get the prize and pass the ultimate test. Nobody can stop me, I don't need any reason why they want to stop me and I can't see the reason why Azumi Goto is the one who can stop me. The victory will be mine once again! ZACKYpanda Out~!

Haruna turns off the camera and ends the video.
Tyler Parker
Post August 19th 2016, 11:59 am by Tyler Parker
The Book of Tyler, Chapter II: Bullshit Narratives

One month. It's been a month that I lost and been in the ring and you know what I had to do for a month? Because I haven't been out here, competing for the past month. I haven't been out here, in the ring, getting my hands dirty because instead? Instead, I've been training in the woods, training hard each and every week. For a month, I trained in the woods and I watched what's transpired between Ares Vendetta and Lannister. For a whole month, I watched things escalate between The Pizza Boy and Nico Borg but I trained and trained, sweat in my eyes, I trained harder than I've ever trained before to get back in the ring. If Nico Borg thinks that I'm going to sit back and watch him do what he had done to The Pizza Boy to me? He's unconcerned with what he's getting himself into and so is the sorry prick that's going to be in the ring with me this week. I'm flabbergasted. See, I've never whined or complained but you, Nick? You've been whining and complaining and for what? What's the whining and complaining going to get you? You know what it's getting you? A match with me. You're getting a match with me but you're unconcerned with what you're getting yourself into with what you've spewed. You've spewed bullshit and lies. I meant what I said because that's what you are. That's what you have been and that's what you're going to be for the rest of your career but you're not going to have a career if you keep spewing bullshit and lies, if keep trying to threaten me with what you've said. You've lied through your teeth and tried to fool your opponents into thinking that you're an actual competitor and that you have what it takes. You've pointed fingers and had a hissy fit. You've been in the ring with me before but you're unconcerned. Because you know, deep down, that in an actual one on one match? You can't compete with me. You know what you're going to do? You're going to do what you've done for years. You're going to whine and complain about it, you're going to talk to others and whine and complain to them, you're going to act like you've been shafted and you're going to try to act tough about it, you're going to try and act like you don't care, you're going to try to get in my head but here's the thing. That whole thing? The whole scare tactic that you've been trying, that you're going to inflict these marks or scars on me? It's not intimidating to me whatsoever. You're not intimidating to me. You're not going to scare me with a tactic like that, a tactic that's going to get you, yourself, seriously hurt. That whole thing is pointless. Because I'm not scared of you. I'm not scared of the guy that's suffering a scrotum injury. You're not going to do anything to me. You don't have the balls, literally. You've been in the ring with me before and like I said, every time you've been in the ring with me, I've put your head into the mat and pinned you one, two, three. Know what you are to me, Nick? You're the sorry prick that thought he had what it took to get in the ring with me and go one on one with me. You're the sorry prick that's going to try to make a statement at my expense. You're the sorry prick that's going to have to apologize for the bullshit and lies. If we're going to talk about bullshit though, if we're going to talk about bullshit narratives, then I'd like to talk about the bullshit narrative that you're going to end my career. You've talked about how you've been through this and that but you haven't been through what I have. What you've been through? Is a normal week for me. What you've been through? Is nothing to me. I know what it's like and I've been through so much but you know what? I haven't flinched, I haven't flinched whatsoever. I haven't flinched and you're more concerned with me than you'd like to think. You're more concerned with me than you've acted like. You're more concerned with me than I thought but you're not going to get apology from me for what I'm going to do to you. You're going to be apologizing to me, you're going to apologize to me but somehow, you've ticked me off. You've ticked me off and I couldn't care less if you apologize to me or not. You've ticked me off because you haven't been through what I've been through and you're trying to tell me that I don't know what it's like to be physically and mentally hurt? YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ON TOP AND THEN HAVE EVERYTHING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME? YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE LEFT, ON THE FLOOR, IN MY OWN BLOOD AND PUT IN THE HOSPITAL? YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE IN THE SOME OF THE MOST BRUTAL AND GRUELING MATCHES THROUGHOUT THE YEARS LIKE THE HIGH VOLTAGE MATCH, THE HELLFIRE NO WAY MATCH AND THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER? You have NO right, no right whatsoever and if you haven't been what I've been through, then you have no right whatsoever to tell me that I don't know what it's like to be physically and mentally hurt. I've been through more in the past month than you have in your entire career. You might think that's an exaggeration like you think me hurting you and ending your career is an exaggeration but the biggest exaggeration is that you've been through more nonsensical bullshit. There's a few, a select few, that I think have been through more nonsensical bullshit and the few of them would scoff at you and what you think is bullshit. Instead of whining and complaining, get in the ring and compete. Try to compete with me. You're not going to get a shot at the Answers World Championship if you're going to sit there and bitch about what you've been through and how no one takes you seriously. No one is ever going to take you seriously if you're bitching and not in the ring, competing. If I were you, I'd rethink things before you get in the ring with me because I'm out here to compete. That's what I've been training for, for the past month and I don't care what you think. Think you have what it takes. Think you're going to last more than a few minutes with me. Think you're going to compete with me. Because tomorrow night? I'm going to make you tap out with the 1971 and then you're going to be there, on the mat, breathless and though you might have been through the nonsensical bullshit and though you might have fought through it? The "bullshit narrative" of it is that there's not going to be much of a fight in you.
The Unknown Supergirl
Post August 19th 2016, 5:27 am by The Unknown Supergirl
Saturday Night Showdown
"Nothing To Lose"

EAW Promoz! - Page 11 F3895975170_zpsslqxglhz

Well, I did it.

No, I didn't win the Specialist Championship. But I did do everything else I said I would, and then some. I walked down that ramp, squared up to the Leader of the Vixens and gave my all in the ring. And as an added bonus, it seems I earned her respect in the process. All in all, not a bad night. 

Of course, some are going to talk and say that I didn't really do anything except get my ass handed to me by Tarah Nova. But in my eyes, every match is an opportunity to learn. To grow and get better. To keep climbing that ladder to the top. Yeah, I may be only a few rungs up at the moment, but the Empress of Elite tournament is the chance to shoot straight up to the top very quickly.

Of course, most of the Vixens in this tournament have that view as well. There's a lot of fresh meat vying for that top spot, yours truly included. When I look at the stacked deck, I see a lot of hungry young women ready to do whatever it takes to earn that title and the bragging rights that come with it. 

All you have to do is look back on the previous winner, Aria Jaxon. She's definitely made a name for herself since winning the tournament. Actually, that's putting it mildly. She's cemented her status in EAW, and secured her place at the top. She's the standard that every woman in this tournament is holding themselves to. And I'm sure she's looking to better her own legacy by becoming a two-time winner.

There's only one tiny problem with that...there's a Firecracker ready to go off.

I've heard the whispers. Hell, they're not even whispers at this point. It's been practically shouted in my face - 'This girl hasn't done anything but lose since she got here', 'She's a nobody who thinks she can cut it', 'What is she even doing here?'

But what they don't realize is that I'm just getting started. Maybe I stumbled a little out of the gate, but I'm picking myself back up and making that sprint for the finish line. I'll put Usain Bolt to shame with how fast I make my way to the top of this division.

Autumn, I've been paying attention. More so than you have, apparently. Because you see, before you and I have our little rendezvous, I danced with the Specialist Champion in the T-Dot. For the first time, I might add. And though I may not have walked out with any points, I plan to remedy that fact this Saturday night. And while you're up in Montreal for whatever reason, I'll be down here in Fort Wayne, oh-so-patiently awaiting your arrival. 

You say I haven't made a dent in anything I've done? Well, I'll be more than happy to fix that when I put a dent in the ring with your busted ass, while I start racking up the points in this tournament. 

Don't feel sorry for me, Autumn. Feel scared of me. I've got nothing to lose coming into this match, and everything to gain. And that's when I'm the most dangerous.
Post August 19th 2016, 3:41 am by Guest
It wasn’t the ideal start to the Empress of Elite tournament, but I don’t believe that there’s one person in this company that can argue with the fact that we stole that entire show. We were given twenty minutes to attempt to keep the other down; to hit the other with everything that we could muster, and none of it was enough to keep the other down. But with that being said, whether it was before our match, or while I was getting this cut on my forehead stitched up; I had the opportunity to watch the rest of the women in this tournament, and how badly they wanted to really grasp onto the opportunity at hand. Truthfully, other than the obvious fact that I blew EVERYBODY’S expectations out of the water with my performance against Cameron Ella Ava, nothing else really came as a surprise. Tarah Nova successfully defended her championship against a Vixen that did absolutely nothing to earn the opportunity. Erica Ford overcame a Vixen’s Champion that was coming off the heels of quite possibly one of the most gruelling matches of her career. Kendra Shamez proved that her experience in this business is something that’s going to place her at the head of the pack. Azumi Goto made quick work of a Vixen that I had never heard of, but I guess you need to give the severely challenged as helping hand and Haruna overcame a gallant Nicole Fyre to secure two points for herself. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure that there are a lot of people that are proud of the things that they did out there. Win or lose, in their mind, they gave it their all and that’s all that anyone can really ask from them. Give it one hundred percent! Never give up! Never surrender! That’s the general attitude, right? Keep fighting until you can no longer stand. Here’s the thing that I REALLY want the rest of you to think about – and I’m not just talking to the people in my bracket with this one, ladies. If Cameron Ella Ava was forced to throw her best at me and still couldn’t find what was needed to keep me down, well what chance to do you actually have in doing so? A multiple Vixen’s World Champion could put me away and the rest of you think that you can? THE REST OF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO OVERCOME A VIXEN THAT WAS NEVER CONSIDERED A THREAT IN THIS TOURNAMENT? It’s funny, isn’t it? It’s funny how one little thing can move you forward so much. I sat back and I watched as everyone wrote me off. I watched as Cameron wrote me off! I was looked upon as nothing more than cannon fodder, and do you know what the worst thing is? They’re all going to do the same. In the landscape of things, I’ve already moved mountains, but in their eyes, I’ve still done nothing. Sad, isn’t it?

I was going to speak earlier on this match on Turbo against Nicole Fyre, but I thought I would take my time on this one. I was so excited to face Cameron in the first round that I understood that I would need to calm myself down and not move into everything at a million miles an hour. How are you going, Nicole? A little sore, I’m guessing. An overwhelming amount of disappointment at the fact that you fell a little short against Haruna Sakazaki, and that your campaign towards that crown had started off the same way that your career here in Elite Answers Wrestling did. You generally see two things happen to people that are in your position, Nicole. You thrive, or you crumble. Which one is it going to be, Nicole? Is that foul taste of defeat going to push you forward, or is the weight of failure going to continue to make your knees buckle? I know the answer and I’m more than sure that you do too, but that’s not going to stop you! You’ll walk out there with the intention of proving not only the rest of the world wrong, but yourself in the fact that you can’t do it. We’re no different, Nicole. We’re new here. We’re still getting our feet wet in a landscape as great as this one, and while the taste of defeat is foul, it really doesn’t hurt us in the slightest. I’m not going to lie – I want that crown more than anything else in the world. I love the idea of walking into this Empress of Elite tournament as a nobody and standing above everything that thought that I couldn’t do it, but I understand that there’s a major possibly that I’m not going to do it. I looked at this tournament as the perfect chance to make a name for myself. If I can actually win that crown - Great! Sometimes dreams do come true, but this tournament is the perfect chance to create that name for ourselves. To prove that we’re capable of becoming stars in the future, and to prove that we can stand against anyone that this company throws in our way. You look at it from that perspective and all pressure is gone. You have no expectations to meet. You have no hurdles to jump over. It just comes down to you proving yourself. That doesn’t sound so hard, right? So, Nicole – don’t take this match on Turbo to heart. Don’t let the result burden you. After you fall at my feet, get back up and dust yourself off. Continue to push yourself forward and continue to try and make yourself the star that you want to be.
Angel.
Post August 19th 2016, 3:08 am by Angel.
The last time I was in the ring, it was an embarrassment. Out there trying to perform in Mexico City, all I ever wanted was a shot of not demolishing a narrative of “I can’t perform in a big match”. Rather, the opportunity that I saw when I was going against The Mighty Don’t Kneel and the Cerberus was not one to add a bullet point to my resume. The opportunity was not one where I would go after a title which division is rather, a barren land. I would not see any significance of directly being in a barren land to advance my career. Rather, the opportunity that I saw at Dia Del Diablo was one in where I could expand my influence of the Elite movement. The opportunity that I saw at Dia Del Diablo was one in which, the landscape of EAW could have changed dramatically if the Diamond Cutter and I walked away with not just the leather belts, but rather the opportunity that comes with it. The opportunity of being in any brand of our choice. The opportunity of challenging any adversaries. The opportunity of making more prestige to the movement that I have been preaching of over the past year because with a title comes to the challenge of pretenders that aims to tear down a movement. Yet, all the opportunities that I have to see are nothing but a bunch of “what ifs”, “could haves” “should haves”. All of the opportunities are grasped by mongrels that have slandered my name at Dia Del Diablo and humiliate it to the maximum. It is cringe worthy to even lose to the Mighty Don’t Kneel because all I see is a bunch of guys that doesn’t want to ignite a barren land. All I see is a bunch of guys that wants to stad-pad their resume and that makes me sick to the stomach knowing that they had to resort to dirty tactics to make a man submit. They can preach behind their pretentious bullshit lies in that they can preach of reigniting a barren land. They can preach behind their leather belts in which they won’t give a shit the next few months after Xavier and Jamie are done using each other to add a bullet point on their resume.  They can try to fool everyone as to who they want to be, but they are not fooling me as to who they are. The Mighty Don’t Kneel are guys that want you to believe they are fighting for a noble cause, but if they are really fighting for a noble cause, their win at Dia Del Diablo would’ve been transformative. Instead, it’s just another restorative win to guys that are mongrels. 

I would say a lot of things about the disgrace that is the Mighty Don’t Kneel as I have a bigger fish to fry. That fish just happens to be one of the greatest Elitist to grace the game. That fish just happens to be arguably the cornerstone of EAW for the past few years. That fish just happens to be a living legend, a giant that hasn’t lost an inch at all. That fish is none other than Tyler Parker. Tyler Parker has come upon the impression that my intentions for our upcoming match are that I want to end the ever illustrious career of the Liege of Light. Tyler Parker has come upon the impression in that in our upcoming match, I want to shoot him down upon the pedestal that he was clinging to get back on and make a statement to the locker room that for all the shortcomings I have suffered? Bringing an end to an illustrious career would rather be emancipating. However, it would be far easy to slug it out and bring the Liege of Light into a Hell of Darkness when all I need to do? I don’t need to go on the bullshit narrative that I can’t compete with Tyler Parker. I don’t need to go on the bullshit narrative that I won’t last a few minutes with Tyler Parker. I don’t need to go on the bullshit narrative that I will be hurt after this match. What DO you know about being hurt huh, Tyler? What do you know about being hurt after going through months and months of being neglected and being a meme for everyone, when nobody at one point wanted to do anything when it comes to facing the name “Nick Angel”? What do you know about being hurt after going through months of being neglected by the board in favor of guys that are the hottest flavor of the month that flames out like a Mayfly while trying to even get a foothold of being a somebody in this company even though you know deep down that you’re more than that? What do you know about being physical, mentally and psychologically hurt that you were once a man that was leading the parade, only to be left with nothing at all? You don’t. You don’t know what it is like to even relate to having a struggle of being respectable at all because you never had the opportunity to assert yourself. You can preach all of this bullshit that I’ll be hurt. You can preach your exaggeration that my career is in jeopardy. But upon your exaggeration Tyler, you have never recognized that I have gone through all the nonsensical bullshit that a man can ever put up with. Upon all of your exaggeration, you have never recognized that this “embarrassment” that you are going to fight against, have found every day to fight, to fight for what I shouldn’t lose in the first place. Upon your supposedly mighty threats, it doesn’t faze me at all.

Because at the end of the day, it is the past two years in where I found strength. It is these past two years that no man should ever go through, I found strength in which I am still here when I could’ve easily thrown in the towel and submit to the adversaries that want to see me fail. I found strength in which I am still competing to make my name not just of how it once was but to topple it and make it more feared and respected. Tyler, you can talk and preach of putting me through hell but newsflash: I’ve already been and still am going through hell. I have been through the barbaric hell that a man can ever take and I am still here competing to be here amidst all of your usual allegations: a bust, a guy that can only success with other people and a guy that is a never will be. The funny thing is that Tyler proclaims that for our encounters in the ring, he has embarrassed me as if I am a walk in the cake. The funny part about that claim is every time we’ve been in the ring, you and I are rather neck and neck and there’s nothing distinctive about you when you were fighting me. All I saw was a man that was competitive, yes but was struggling to make his fortune when you were going against the Silent Assassin. Why, would the Liege of Light struggle against a man that he once, looked up to? Because what Tyler has in terms of sheer talent, I will counter with persistence, tenacity, and the drive to make sure that tomorrow is going to be a better day. That is Tyler’s kryptonite all along. It is not an individual that can match Tyler talent for talent. It is rather who can top Tyler’s tenacity of the will to win, along with whose more seasoned for the war of attrition. Tyler Parker, you may have been in a few matches that a man can only recover for months and I am not disputing that. But when you are confronting me, you are confronting a man that will make sure that I will inflict the scars upon your body to make sure that you’ll remember it in a future encounter between us. When you are confronting me, I don’t have any intentions of ending your career as much it would mean a lot considering I used to look up to you. No. When we go face to face, I have every intention of inflicting the scars towards you, scars that tell the story of a man that has gone through severe scars of being neglected, unaffiliated and mistreated. When we go face to face, I don’t want to rip your head off. I want you to tell the story that after our match? You’re going to tell your future opponents about what it is like to survive a war of attrition just to see of who blinks first among us. You’re going to tell your future opponents that you have survived a battle that shouldn’t be a battle in the eyes of mainstream and you. It would be wasteful to end such an illustrious career when you’re better off…..telling my story upon the scars. Scars that you have survived from a person whose survived of two years of continual infliction. Scars that tells....a story that you've survived. 
Keelan
Post August 19th 2016, 2:07 am by Keelan
IV.

Pass the Scalpel

I will do whatever is needed to win any match even if it kills me.

Okay, this isn’t the first time I’ve talked a big game and come up short in the end, and it definitely won’t be the last. Last week I showed not only Matt Miles, but the entire world, how confident I am in my abilities in the ring. Yes, I talked a big game, but I had to. I had to show everybody that I’m not just some retired wrestler coming back to the industry for a pay-cheque because I’m broke or just to take the spot of somebody much more talented than I am. I’m going to tell you right now – that isn’t the type of man I am. I had a lot of doubters say that I was just going to be another guy coming back for his 15 minutes of fame, but to those I say that those 15 minutes have long expired. It’s just a long-gone memory now, and I’m not a man who likes to delve in the past – I’m a man who has his sights set on the damn future! And the future is looking bright! Last week I will admit that I was a little over-confident. Matt Miles is an incredible talent, who I originally said I had a lot of respect for. I was blinded by that, and I learned quickly that in EAW, you have to be careful who you are nice to, because I was killed by my own kindness. I didn’t see his conceited attitude on the inside which he let out on me in the ring when I refused to quit. Matt Miles threw everything including the kitchen sink at me and I refused to stay down. That’s just the type of man I am. Everything I said last week might have sounded overconfident, but my god it’s damn true. I will do whatever is needed to win any match even if it kills me. What you saw last Sunday night wasn’t a man fighting to win, but a man fighting not to lose. I gained a lot of respect from the crowd after my performance last week, and I owe it to them to continue to give a performance like that each and every week. This is just the beginning my friends, because like I said before, I’m not here just for some cash – that’s just part of the fun. No - I’m here to prove to the world that I can still go, and I’m going to be going harder than I’ve ever gone before. I don’t care if I have to fight every man, woman or even child on this damn roster – I’m here to reinstate my name into greatness! I may have missed out on a special opportunity last week, but it isn’t the end of the world. Opportunities come and the go, and I hope to see another shot at success soon down my path back to the top. But, next Sunday I start anew, which leads me to my opponent … Maero.

It seems that both you and I are from the same country. I’ve watched some matches of you and it seems we both share similar wrestling skills in the ring. You are one crazy son of a bitch, and I must admit I’m a little hesitant to be around you. However, with every intimidating individual there are flaws, and I can point out of your key ones … you’ve never faced a man like me. If you watched my match last week you’ll know what I’m talking about, but if you didn’t, then find the tape. I will stop at nothing to pick up a victory. Pull out all the tables you want … I STRIVE on hardcore. It’s my speciality. You can strap me to one of your tables, pull out your scalpel, open me up and take out my heart but that heart is going to be still be beating I assure you, and as long as there’s a beat in my heart there’s a win in my body, and I have a gut feeling that this Sunday, things are going to get a little crazy out there between you and I… and I hope they do. Maero, let’s make things interesting. Give me all you got and you will see that when you are all fatigued and exhausted I’ll still be standing, ready to continue the fight. Throw me through the wringer a couple times and just see how badly I’ll refuse to stay down. As intimidating as you are Victor Adams, you will soon see this Sunday live on Voltage that I am The Killer … and The Killer is coming.
Zaibatsu
Post August 18th 2016, 11:51 pm by Zaibatsu
Dynasty #1

“No Man’s Ring”

(The camera opens up to Kevin Maverick playing No Man’s Sky. He pauses the game and turns around in his chair.)

Hey true believers! It’s the Highlight of the Night Kevin Maverick coming at ya in the middle of one of my game binges after completing an episode of Konami Kode! As of late I’ve been playing this No Man’s Sky since this thing have been causing a lot of buzz as of late. I must admit I like it, but only because it reminds me of the wrestling industry in a way. You start off in the middle of nowhere, wondering where to go. You have no idea about the destination, only that you must keep on moving. I never thought I was going to end up in EAW. Not because I don’t like the company or anything, but rather I was more focused on the journey rather than the destination.

Are you a journeyman Tony? I only ask this because you come off as a wanderer, a lost soul who managed to find his place in a family composed of those like you. If you think a group as destructive as the Sanatorium will find you the peace you’ve been looking for then you’re sorely mistaken my friend. Another mistake is thinking that I’m always a nice guy. The moment that bell rings I’ll be on your ass like white on rice. I’ll decimate you at every turn. I’ll fly high above like the Falcon I am and dive down at my prey. That prey is you Tony Leonhart. Because until you can claim you can beat me, you have to make that ring yours. And until that happens, it’s no man’s ring. To be honest, that ring doesn’t belong to anybody, not even the best of us. 

Keep playing the bad guy with your little emo friends. See where it gets ya. While you attempt to button mash your way out of this match, I’ll be taking a methodical and technical stance. I’ll parry your blows like a Third Strike character, and counter your attacks like I’m in Dead or Alive. Get that Marvel vs Capcom BS out of my face. Luck can’t help you here buddy. The Highlight of the Night is about to pull a Dr. Mario on that ass and open up the clinic tomorrow night.

Just plug in that controller and press start bruh.
The Black Prince
Post August 18th 2016, 11:50 pm by The Black Prince
OOOOOOOHHHHHH, I'm so scared Mister Tough Guy. When did you finally decide to have a pair and be a man? This is possibly the most entertaining side I've seen from you Lucas. Seriously, I'm not joking when I say this that you should think about being a comedian because clearly this entire thing isn't working out for you boy. Last week when I've been informed that I would be in competition to face be in a triple threat match, I told the board that they needed to find a replacement quickly because I wasn't in the mood to have a match. You see I have been working my ass off carrying the Dynasty brand on my back and kept it relevant that I needed a bit of R and R to recharge the juices that will give me the strength and willpower to carry this brand from hear on out. As I was enjoying my little vacation in one of my private resort in an island somewhere, I peeped Dynasty last week and without me that brand looked WEAK! I mean there was nobody in that roster that could take my spot, it didn't have that feeling of value whatsoever. But the one thing that I did want to point out was that V guy did what I already knew what he would do and that's lose to TLA. I mean Ventura isn't the brightest kid in the bunch and it's sad to see that I blessed that sorry excuse of a man to have a chance to rekindle his damaged career and yet he disrespected me by losing to that shit of a man in TLA!? But I'm not mad or upset because to me I knew from first glance that Johnny Ventura was, is and always will be a loser and nothing can change that. If anything last week as showed me that the only man that can beat TLA is The Black Prince himself. Honestly, the only reason why that bastard has is the Interwire Champion is because he hasn't faced REAL competition from a legit athlete that can easily take his title at any given moment. So if anything TLA should meet me somewhere and get down on his hands and knees thank me for blessing him with that championship that he has right now because if I didn't l let Ventura eliminate me a couple of weeks ago then I would be here as your new and superior Interwire Champion. But alas that's not the case but it's fine because everyone here knows that I'm the only real contender here and I know I will get my Interwire Championship match real soon, it's only a matter of when it'll happen. But rest assure that TLA isn't the only man that should watch their backs because every single champion on the Dynasty Brand should keep a good close eye on me because I'm bound to get an opportunity because I deserve it for keeping this brand as relevant as I have been doing ever since I've made my return to this sorry excuse of a brand and like oxygen and water, I gave this bitch life to make it must watch television again. So if ANYTHING, the people that loves to think that they are in charge OWES me a title opportunity. Whether it be the Hall Of Fame Championship, since I'm more of a Hall Of Famer than anyone who has held that title, the Interwire Championship, Young Lions Cup, World Title, or hell give me all of them because I have put more effort to make each and every member of this roster actually look like DECENT stars and when I was absent from television you knew that the star power wasn't there because the centerpiece, the crown jewel of Dynasty was on vacation! As the saying goes, while the man of the house is away the little runts will come and play and now that daddy's home it's time to make Dynasty, the A Brand again.

Oh wait...let me back track to the opponent that I unfortunately remember, Lucas. Has anyone ever questioned you to why you even exist in the first place? If anything I completely forgot that you are still on Dynasty and honestly I was hoping you were sent away to some refugee camp or something or anywhere that's not associated with me. But since I can't get my wish then I have to deal with pretending like you're a something here. Actually on second thought, I'm not going to give you that luxury Lucas because I'm tired of hearing the same thing from you. I'm tired of your attitude, I expected you to be upset, angry, bitter on who you lost your Young Lions Cup to and how you basically ruined your career when you were handed the chance to make it seem like your wrestling career has actually meant something important. But the only thing you're good for is being nothing more than a placeholder while the Young Lions Cup, the fans were waiting on someone that they could really get behind. Like who can really get behind a StarrStan wannabe who actually was trying to be like me. In case you have forgotten, that baldy lost to me and if anything that's another reason why I'm due for a title shot...just saying.  But back to you Lucas, if you honestly think that training with a guy that bald headed bastard is going to help you beat me, then I'm going to ask you to think again because if StarrStan himself couldn't beat me, then there is no one in this entire roster can beat me and that's the cold hard truth of the reality that we all live in. I'm the untouchable here on Dynasty, and no matter what road blocks that has gotten in my way, crooked referee, chickenshit champions who has been ducking me, isn't going to stop me from what's owed to me. And if I have to make a fool out of you like everyone else has in this company to show that I'm more than deserving of a title opportunity then so be it. I'm just going to put the nail in the coffin because your credibility as a contender and as a man, went down the tube the moment that little girl beat you for the Young Lions Cup. So if you honestly think I'm going to lose sleep or even think about training for this match then you're wrong. I don't sweat you nor do I respect you enough to prepare, if anything I'm just going to come in and simply beat you because it's that easy! So you do what Lucas Johnson does and train and train and train as hard as you could and repeatedly say that you think you can beat me and end up losing to me! So in the interest of myself I will do what I've always done in my life and that's to win and not only that, but I'm going to make you feel like you're lesser than a man that you already are. I'm going to make you bow down to me and kiss and suck on my toes and make you realize that you're some cheap entertainment. So you can get your hopes up and pray up and hang in there and think you can catch me off guard and capitalize on whatever mistake I make but Lucas, you're not talented enough to be that bold. I'm going to snub out any sign of momentum you try to build for yourself. Lucas, this isn't some Rocky Balboa movie where you think that if you endure and persevere, that you can somehow pull out a miracle win. That's not how the world works, that's not how this match is going to end because scenarios like that don't exist nor will it ever work in the real world. If there is any advice Lucas, if you truly love your career then my advice for you is to not even show up.
Kora Kosgrove
Post August 18th 2016, 11:30 pm by Kora Kosgrove
The Kora Kosgrove Show

Texas Wind

The cameraman comes into the bedroom of Kora Kosgrove and notices a loud snoring sound as Kora is lying on her back completely out cold with a “Sailor Moon” nightcap adorned on her head. She is holding a stuffed version of Mr. Wigglesbottom as she sucks her thumb in her sleep.

Kora Kosgrove

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634  EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634 

The cameraman whispers to Kora.

Cameraman

Pstt… wake up. Aren’t you going to respond to Cailin Dillon? She’s been talking about you for the last four days, and she said some things that you might have to address.

Kora opens an eye and starts mumbling.

Kora Kosgrove

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh….. I’m like so tired from my match with Aria Jaxon. I just…. Want … .sleep. … I ...take… this seriously….  EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634  EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634 very….
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
…..seriously. EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634  EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634  ...MMMM...I can’t wait to ….watch….the…Cailin Dillon show… EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f61a  EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f60a  EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634  EAW Promoz! - Page 11 1f634 

A fart ripples through the bed sheets as Kora turns around and continues to sleep as the camera fades to black.
Aria Jaxon
Post August 18th 2016, 11:21 pm by Aria Jaxon
WAKE-UP CALL -- MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA.
(Dynasty)

You know what they say -- actions speak louder than words. For much of this week, while Sheridan has said one thing, her actions have felt that a completely different way. I’ve already spent enough time questioning her as to why she kept going against everything she said German Efficiency was about, engaging in all the catty, underhanded nonsense she falsely says is par for the course for the entirety of the division. I kinda got a chuckle out of all of her claims that I was beneath her and that she was the change I needed, and then...her actions told another story entirely. See, it’s already bad enough that Sheridan’s story of my career is entirely different than the truth. It’s already telling enough that she’s gone to some pretty insane lengths to paint me as some subpar, boyfriend-hopping opportunist that kisses corporate ass and fluked her way into the position she’s in now. It was kinda funny to think she’d actually constructed all of that in her head, and then it dawned on me that the fact that she’d spent time cooking all of that up was pretty telling in and of itself. She says she doesn’t sweat me, but you don’t dissect people you don’t give a fuck about. You wouldn’t purposely avoid facts and try to speak fallacies about my personal and professional life into existence if you thought this was a throwaway match. That unaffected demeanor of yours was a carefully-constructed front. I shouldn’t be surprised. The way you’re treating me is the same way you’ve treated Cailin, Eris, Cameron, and any one of the other women in the litany of talented Vixens you’ve faced. I mean, my memory might be a little bit hazy, but we can look back on any of those clashes and say you certainly weren’t operating on autopilot, were you? Despite your claims that you can knock off just about any of us with next to no trouble when it comes to the women I just mentioned, they had your back against the wall. Win or lose, they took you to hell and back. So I’m not offended by you saying that you’ll be walking away with an easy win. It’s not true, but you’ll be finding that out soon enough. If I was being set up to fail here, Sheridan, you wouldn’t feel the need to keep repeating yourself over and over again. It makes me wonder if you’re tryna convince me or yourself? If I wasn’t fit to breathe the same air as you, then you would’ve dropped one contrived little shpiel and kept it movin’. You would’ve made yourself heard once and then if it became painfully apparent I wasn’t worth the time of day, you wouldn’t have felt compelled to open your mouth again. Part of me is tryna drill these points into your head because, unlike you, I have no trouble admitting both inwardly and outwardly that this is gonna be a knock-down, drag-out. The kinda match that we’re gonna be put on is the kinda match that lesser competitors would dread. It’d be the kind that weaker women could never make it all the way through. That’s the truth, Sheridan. It’ll be a match for the ages not because you’re God’s gift to wrestling and not because you’ll be carrying me. No. Much as you can’t stand to admit, this will be an even match-up. My credentials alone are reason enough for you to choke down that truth before it’s too late. You don’t have to take my word for it if you don’t want. I’d say it’d be in your best interest to study some tape or something, for an unbiased view of events, since you like to pride yourself on focusing on realities and cold hard facts, but knowing you, you would ignore what’s right in front of you. You’d dance around the fact that I’m nothing short of a top-tier competitor, because if you admit that? Your whole narrative crumbles. You don’t have shit to stand on if you drop the “you’re nothing compared to me” bullshit. Maybe that’s finally sinking in for you. Be real with me, Sheridan, since we got about twenty-four hours left before the time for talking is over. How long do you think you can keep ignoring how much of a threat I pose? Are you really willing to put those points on the line, go for broke, and come up empty-handed because you’d rather stand by your propaganda than confront the facts? That’s not sticking to your guns. That’s not “being your own woman”. That’s fucking foolish. I know you might be feeling yourself after your clash with Veena, and you shouldn’t be. You told the Adams family disappointment everything you’re telling me now. Actually...no, you’re laying into me worse than you ever laid into her, because you see me as an actual threat. You never gave that girl a chance in hell, and while I despise her and probably should’ve drowned her when I had the chance, she made you eat your words. You’re outta your mind if you think staying on your high horse for the duration of this tournament is a good idea, and you’re even crazier if you don’t think I’m leagues past Veena. I figure you’ll chalk that loss of yours up to luck on Veena’s part. You’ll say it was a momentary lapse, which it may have been, but I hope the little German robot is all rewired in time for Friday night. You’d hate to lose again, wouldn’t you? I don’t need luck, Sheridan. Girls like Veena, they need luck. I don’t. Luck is for losers. Only the weak rely solely on chance and depend entirely on coincidences to take them where they wanna be in life. But, when you don’t have the tools or talent at your fingertips to make your dreams come true, crossing your fingers and waiting on luck to pick up the slack probably seems to be the best option. For the entire duration of my EAW tenure up to this point, I have never stood by and just hoped conditions would favor me. I know that if you want anything here, you gotta chase it down. And then, only the strong advance past that point. Skill is the tender that people use to pay their way forward here, so your claims that luck got me here? They’re all bullshit. I never said you lucked your way to a Vixens Cup win because it’s just not realistic. Luck isn’t gonna carry you all the way through a tournament. No human being is on the right side of THAT many coincidences. So given that’s the truth, it’s pretty insane that you think I lucked my way all the way through Empress of Elite last year. You think I lucked my way to the finals of the Tag Team Grand Prix, and I lucked my way past Cameron, HBG, Eris, and Lucas, too. Everything I’ve got, apparently it all fell into my lap, and hey, when I couldn’t wrestle myself into the spotlight, I kissed ass, didn’t I? You can tell yourself whatever you want, sweetheart. Cling to whatever makes you feel better. Knowing you’ll be on the right side of a squash match probably makes you feel invincible, but that ain’t the case here. You might be walking into Dynasty feeling ten feet tall, but I’ve got no problem cutting you off at the knees. If I was weak-minded enough to believe every untrue thing you’d said about me, to the point where I let it affect my performance in the ring, then I’d say you’d get the one-sided massacre you want so badly. I’m sure when I win, you’ll blame it on luck. You’ll say it was a fluke and vow that a lesser Vixen will never again get the best of you. Before you try and chastise me again for tryna paint myself as the underdog, that’s your mentality. You’re the one who acts like you’re above all of this. You’re the one who thought it was a good idea to insult this whole tournament in one breath and then vow to win it in the next. I’m sorry, isn’t this only the second Empress of Elite tournament? And hasn’t the Vixens Cup only happened once? These are both new inventions, don’t sit here and try to compare legacies and act like one’s more prestigious than the other. When it becomes painfully apparent that the crown is out of your reach this year, you’ll go back to maintaining you never wanted it in the first place. That’s fine with me. But when I go all the way again, don’t chalk it up to luck. Let it be known that I earned it -- and you were one of the women I toppled to make it so.

I’m kinda willing to concede that old habits die hard, and that breaking it to you that you’re not the best in this division wouldn’t be something you’d take kindly to. I’ll say it again, Sheridan -- you’re not the best we have to offer. Shove your Cup in my face, talk to me about who you’ve beaten and who you haven’t beaten, go on another rant about all the shit that dead Germans have invented, whatever. That’s the truth, baby girl. See, no one wants to tangle with the best. No one wants to stare down the best. No one wants to put their career in jeopardy and be within a football field of the best. They tell themselves that standing toe-to-toe with the best might be worth it for the sake of making a statement, but then they’re quickly reminded of the fact that they might not make it back from that confrontation. That’s how I know you’re not the apex, Sheridan. Realistically speaking, you might’ve been, for a fleeting moment after the Vixens Cup when you were standing on top of the world, but hey -- as quick as those hot streaks start, they can end. In the months that followed, you’ve been known more for your beef with other Vixens and the places those rivalries have taken you to, instead of what you do in the ring. In addition to your Cup win, you can hang your hat on a Pain for Pride win over Kendra Shamez, ‘cause those are no doubt things to be proud of. What you’d better not do is get so caught up in your own hype that it once again costs you dearly. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again -- you are your own worst enemy, Sheridan. German Efficiency has proven time and time again not be a one size fits all kinda thing. That’s you leaving shit up to chance. That’s you just hoping from night to night that the chips fall where they may, and you walk out with a win. You preached German Efficiency to Veena, and you lost. That girl, that spoiled brat who I could wrestle circles around, one-upped you because you let your ego and your broken-down ideologies cloud your vision. Are you grasping the severity of the situation now, Sheridan? Is it beginning to sink in for you that Empress of Elite isn’t a game, and that it’s every bit as treacherous as the Vixens Cup? You already started your quest for the crown off on the wrong foot, and I doubt it was enough of a wake-up call for you. Maybe another loss to me will be the thing that catapults you outta your ego-induced slumber. Wake up and get acquainted with the world around you, Sheridan -- one in which I still rule as Empress of Elite.
The Mexican Samurai
Post August 18th 2016, 11:10 pm by The Mexican Samurai
It would seem as though others continue to live in a reality that almost seems surreal, as if trying to project their dreams and opinions into a false world. Tig Kelly… what happened? I remember a time in which you were one of the most hyped Elitist on the roster, and as an MMA guy, i was absolutely amazed at your destruction of that pussy, Vance Tybull. You had knocked him the fuck out and won the National Elite title! It was time for Tig Kelly, a relatively unknown, to make a statement and cement his legacy. I almost believed it. At least for a little while as you cashed in your popularity to headline a few main event matches and even get a world title shot on some FPV’s. Nothing really happened though, you kinda just stagnated and went nowhere, only milking that one time success against Vance and riding its coattails until people realized that you weren’t as good as they thought you were. I was trying to find some kind of excuse or reason for why someone of Tig Kelly’s talents and caliber. Thoughts were pouring in my head as I attempted formulaic equations that would support the idea of why you would start to decay.I thought it was because of the stiff level of competition. Yet, last week, even a jobber like Ross Vegas would go onto get a big win over Tig. Oh! How the mighty have fallen and what was once a hot prospect is nothing more than a one-hit wonder.

Ross Vegas??? You lost to Ross Vegas?? EAW Promoz! - Page 11 Tumblr_nikzwx8JgA1rde4y9o1_250 How can you even look at yourself in the mirror? The stigma that you had built over the last few months as a legit, tough badass got flushed straight down the toilet of oblivion and now you are nothing more than a giant turd clogging up a bowl full of fresh opportunity. I’ve been staking my claim of being a main event talent and I lost against Devan Dubian but I put his ass to sleep, I can’t take a loss against someone of his caliber nonetheless against somone who barely “New Breed” level at best…. No… I use that kind of talent to make a statement and let them know that I’m someone to take seriously. Tig can still hold his head high though and make comments on my career even when he needs to take a long, hard look at what he is exactly trying to accomplish here in Elite Answers Wrestling. You gave up, Tig. You took your ball and went home and you didn’t even try to fight back. I expected so much out of you, but I always seem to leave extremely disappointed when expectations come into play.

You were once someone that I highly respect and now you are the perennial jobber that I label lesser talent, you are the Vance Tybull to my Tig Kelly. I’m going to go into the ring and make a dominant statement to Devan Dubian in order to show that I’m not someone who can be stepped over. Devan said that I wasn’t on his level and that I wouldn’t be someone he really cared about getting a victory over, but I know that when he woke up, he learned the follies of his ways. This feud of ours isn’t going to be a one and done deal, there is too much on the line, there is too much pride between both of us and our goal of getting a world heavyweight title opportunity against Lucian Black. I know that I’ll be watching closely but I don’t believe that someone like Devan Dubian can copy the same kind of accomplishments that I accrued during my match against the champ. I defeated the current champion of Dynasty in what was simply going to be a showcase match but this “reality” will start to set in the moment that Lucian Black comes in motivated and shuts down Devan Dubian on his show. Devan has been coasting by ever since he lost his title and eventually it’ll catch  up to him just like the little amount of effort shows in Tig Kelly matches.  

I’m the dreamcatcher, the one who will turn all your fantasies into living, breathing nightmare. Dreams were meant to be shattered, and I’m the benefactor who will release all sense of hope and wishful thinking from your life. You’re time as a main event player has come to an end, and it is time for you to recognize the “MVE” of Dynasty, “Pure Imagination” Alex Wilder.
Jenny
Post August 18th 2016, 10:06 pm by Jenny
The scene opens with Jenny hitting a heavy bag with blood stained bandages over her hands. After a wild succession of attacks Jenny performs Ult (Ripcord Elbow) and grunts. Jenny leans over and breaths heavily.

Jenny: “In that block battle Veena beat me. I’ve been getting a little but creamed recently. I can’t let that happen again.”

Jenny goes back to hitting the heavy bag.

Jenny: “This is basically the preppy rich girl versus the geek.”

Jenny pauses and contemplates this.

Jenny: “No… I’m more of a nerd, huh?”

Jenny clears her throat.

Jenny: “This is basically the preppy rich girl versus the nerd to the umpth degree. Thing is that the nerds always win. We’re happier, smarter, and will eventually become richer than you. You might think you’re hot shit now but soon I’ll be your boss. So there! No, no, no. That sounds dumb. I stretched this analogy too much…”

Jenny shakes her head and keeps hitting the bag.

Jenny: “I’ll do whatever it takes to prove that you’re not better than anyone here just because of your bloodline. If I have to win the whole tournament to show you how wrong you are, to show you that your belief in yourself is misplaced I will. So attack me in whatever way you want, sticks and stone may break my bones but words cause permanent damage.”

Jenny stops hitting the bag and rests her arm on it horizontally and resting her head on her arm.

Jenny: “You’ve thrown the most generic insults ever at me. You think I play Minecraft?”

Jenny giggles.

Jenny: “Unlike you I’m not a twelve year old. So yeah, maybe I’m not a girly girl like you, maybe I don’t have every brand deal in the universe and I don’t own a walk in closet filled with thousand dollar clothes. But at least I have a shred of respect for those the deserve it. At least I can accept people regardless of their race, gender, sexuality, or whatever else you want to make fun of me about. I’m not you Veena, and I don’t want to be. Does that make you mad? I’m not jealous of you, I’m not envious of you, I don’t even hate you.”

Jenny stands straight again and begins pummeling the heavy bag.

Jenny: “But none the less I won’t lose to you. Not you, never you. Other people let me down last time, but now it’s just you and me. So keep reminiscing in that old moment of you beating me, because you will never feel that again. This might not be my time to win a title or anything, but I’m a nerd remember? We’re pretty damn patient.”

Jenny super kicks the heavy bag breaking the chains holding it and making it fall to the ground. She shrugs and walks toward the camera where she picks up a bag that was underneath the frame. She looks up and her eyes lock with the camera.

Jenny: “Was this rolling?”

Fade to black.
Devan Dubian
Post August 18th 2016, 9:41 pm by Devan Dubian
It would seem that impatient is the best term to describe this current apathetic generation. They have no regard for anyone or anything in this company and yet endlessly go on about what they deserve. Alex Wilder was the man who considered himself the new and true adversary of our World Champion because he had united a few wins here and there but ultimately faltered when he faced me because he simply was not qualified enough. And it is not that I did not try to warn him from the perils that awaited him by stepping inside that ring with me but rather his thick head that was a bit too pretentious chose to neglect all the signs which after a while led to his collapse. It was clear to anyone who saw the match that Wilder did not lack in his ring skills, he was a grade above mediocre which is saying a lot for today's talent but relatively, it was his lack of mental fortitude throughout the match that shined my superiority over his as clearly defined by his ill-advised attack on me after the match despite his defeat. A seasoned veteran would have taken that loss with a grain of salt but would have been humble enough to let me savor in my victory but being the cunt Wilder is, I am not surprised he took the route he did. It is in many ways a forecast on how repetitive of a lame career Wilder is going to have with no breakthrough whatsoever. If all of the new generation is as anxious as Wilder is then I truly see no hope for the prospect of this company but fortunately for everyone, being the Amazing Emir I am, I am always willing to step in once again and lead this company to peaks never seen before just like I did a year ago. 

Now that I have dissolved the future generation situation, I feel it is imminent to focus on the current generation now or more specifically Lucian Black who has been recently claiming himself as more exceptional compared to his fellow roster members in light of his two straight world title victories against lesser opponents. I know that being a world champion of any brand comes with its beneficiaries and inconveniences and one of those inconveniences is believing that every man on the roster is after your title because you are the limelight of that brand but that was not the case with me. I had no intention of going after your world title when I was drafted to Dynasty because I felt you above any other had shared my pain of being denied that world championship for so long and deserved the long overdue satisfaction. It is why I decided to answer Alex Wilder's call and not yours, I let you be as free as you wanted and then I went and took care of my trade with no kind of any altercations against you whatsoever. You on the other hand felt compelled to reach out to me and indirectly slander me so I have now taken it upon my hand to teach you what it really means to lead a brand like a true herald. These people do not cower in fear in the mention of your name, they see an uncomplicated route to the world title. Your current reign is supposedly so fragile that people who have recently returned from exile like Diamond Cage actually feel they are worthy enough of fighting for the world title and whilst you may think that it does not matter who you face as long as you get to contain your world title, I will not let this brand be tarnished any further by its sluggish champion. There was no previous contempt but a series of adverse events have led me against you now Lucian Black and I can no longer ignore our conflict of interest for Dynasty's throne. It must have been ill-fated for you to get matched up with me so early into your reign because after I secure my victory over the course of this weekend, the people will become uncertain of their world champ and call for your head. Now that does not necessarily mean that I am aiming for your world title, I have not exactly decided what I want to do to appease my boredom next but one thing I am certain of is that after you lose Lucian, it will create a rift in this roster and provide you with more stimulating opponents than those you have recently faced. If anything, you should feel indebted to me for doing you this good Lucian. I know that you constantly feel slighted by everyone who appears in front of you but I have no such misdirection, I just happen to answer any slander that is thrown at me and as it so happens, you are the man who stepped up to the plate this week Lucian. And I do not intend to bring any power ups with me or anything like that just because you are World Champion because the matter of fact is that it does not matter to me who you are on this brand, I will fight you all equally and with the most efficacy I have because I have no time for any kind of justifications. I want to look you in your eyes and let you realize what it really means to lead a brand, courtesy of the most Amazing elitist on this roster. It is finally our time to settle this Lucian, I will surge once again.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next