Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyJune 26th 2016, 1:15 pm

Disagree. It's such a quite good FPV to build something up before PFP.

All the main brand weeklies before any FPV should be posted on the same day to avoid people start making promo earlier.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyJune 26th 2016, 5:13 pm

Agreed. I think that that's what is starting to happen now. It makes things easier on the writers.

A Tag Team Grand Prix should be held every year.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2016, 1:05 pm

Kinda both.  It would mostly depend on if we have enough teams or people willing to form terams, but if so I'd say yeah go fir it.  Maybe not every year, but still be cool to see

There should be a CITV free-per-view and one CITV for the three brands?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2016, 1:11 pm

Disagree I believe CITV should be a PFP exclusive match just like MITB should of been one.

That whole numbering promo's (Ex Pain for Pride Promo #300) is pretty annoying.

By the way not trying to throw shade just an opinion so please don't get on my ass.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 3:03 pm

BUMP! Reviving this thread!

Turbo should return and act as a Minor Show and NXT like show with the NB Champ as the main title for it because it'll give the other brands a chance to have the NB Division part of their show and like WMW, should be posted on the E-Fed Zone. (Now for those that don't know, Turbo is an old EAW show that acted a Developmental show. It was part of NEO but that history is something I don't much history on, go ask DDD or someone about it.)
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 3:09 pm

As someone who was a part of the original NEO at it's lowest of low points, I can personally assure you that developmental brands in EAW just don't seem to work. Then again the main issue back then was no one wanted to put in effort to writing it, and I'm sure the people of today would love to step up and help out with it. I just personally think that it is not necessary today, so if we could avoid the inconveniences of having the show then I say do so.

On that same note, we need to update the EAW Backup writers thread and have everyone who helps today post there to give all of us writers a good idea of who we can contact if we need assistance.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 3:39 pm

Agreed.

EAW Should have an archive, where not only can you read and see past fpv's but you can also see past weekly shows for each brand.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 3:41 pm

Agreed. Or you could just ask the writers themselves since most of them archive old shows.

If a show is late, then the writers of the brand should just post a quick result for the matches, so people aren't stuck till 3 days for the show itself to be posted.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:02 pm

I both agree and disagree with this notion. I agree from the standpoint that people would not have to wait to find out what happens to them and therfore have more time to promo the following week if they must. Although where I disagree is that from a writers mindset, if I quick result a match, I honestly won't feel like writing it out after that. So I'm in the middle when it comes to this argument.

Guys like Cena and HHH should just be retired if no one both talented AND consistent are going to take them, because they are too high end of bases to just go to waste or be constantly handed out to people just for them to go available again a few months later.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:24 pm

Disagree. Don't let a couple bad apples spoil the crop. 

There are not enough faces in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:27 pm

As one of the major faces today, I MOST CERTAINLY AGREE! Too many people wanna be edgy heels or just use tweener disposition as an excuse to act however they want, whenever they want.

On that same train of thought, actual heel versus face feuds are probably the most refreshing and some of the best written feuds of modern day EAW because of how few and far between they are of each other.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:34 pm

Agreed as a face I really like the classic good vs evil 

There should be seperate promo sections for each show/ Brand
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:37 pm

I disagree cuz it would be many too many threads for the Admins/Mods to handle.

The poster for Malicious Intentions looks way too fucking good!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:49 pm

Disagree- I think I haven't seen them so not sure 

Lucha underground is an interesting take and a new way to show off wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 5:44 pm

Agree

We need to eliminate a few titles
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 5:46 pm

Agree yes this is a big roster but less titles makes them feel more important

For new people this site is ver very confusing which makes me wonder how it grew to the size it is.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 5:56 pm

I'm not sure whether to agree or disagree lol

Breaking kayfabe in promos should result in losing your match.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 8:42 pm

Agree for the most part, but saying "promo" in a promo isn't considered breaking kayfabe, FYI. Professional wrestlers in WWE, like Cena, have done it dozens of times. Not particularly uncommon or taboo.

The site is actually more simple to sign up on and navigate than most of the other e-fed sites out there. Consider how many different sections a standard forum has, then consider the EAW forumotion site has FAR less than that. It isn't really that difficult. When we transitioned over here from freewebs in 2014, it was all pretty seamless.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 9:33 pm

I wasn't around for 2014, but in terms of navigating the site I thought it was easier than the last time I tried a forum site out. Especially since everything is so well organized and there is an actual notification box. 

We need some sort of EAW podcast (In kayfabe of course) that operates sorta like a review show, but instead they treat it like a shoot (as in the hosts act like its real).
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 9:57 pm

Yeah, kinda do.... we kinda do that before but since the writer is busy here and there, this kind of things is kinda scrapped.

If Elitists didn't make a lot of Women's alt, Empire would be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 11:28 pm

Unfortunately, I have to agree 

RTR10 was one of best cards ever assembled in EAW and you could put it alongside PFP7 and PFP6 in the top three.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 1:14 pm

Agreed!

The context of why kayfabe was broken in a promo should be the main determination to whether or not someone loses a match.  For example, if someone did it just to be petty and start shit up they lose.  However if it was done for some creative purpose, they shouldn't automatically lose.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 1:25 pm

Disagreed. People would abuse the hell out of that privilege. I can just picture salty people shooting on their writers trying to be like CM Punk and then claiming they were just being creative and making their character edgy.

When writing a match it is better to turn it in on time with lower quality than to turn it in late with higher quality.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 1:30 pm

I feel like I kinda agree. I think it will affect the mentality of the promoer as well. They just want to see the show on time, besides, it's just a weekly show, I don't think the match on weekly show should be a PPV standard. how writers developed the storyline and feud is the thing matters in weekly shows.

Jamie O'Hara should have been a multi-time world champion at this point and he shouldn't have been stayed at NB division for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 1:45 pm

Agreed. But honestly he's my pick to beat Senn for the belt. 

There is nothing wrong with taking influence from your pic rep, but trying too hard to be them is dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next