Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 3:39 pm

@Zack

Agreed, while keeping the same free title shot that the 24/7 has

Robbie should get to forming Los Ingobernables de EAW
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 4:51 pm

Agreed. Only if he wants too.

An Empire match is capable of closing a night at Pain for Pride.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 4:53 pm

Absolutely agree!

Efedding as a face is more difficult than efedding as a heel
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 4:54 pm

Agreed slightly some guys can get very in tune with being a face

We need a show that's strictly to develop newer talent
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 7:04 pm

Agreed and disagreed. It honestly depends on how many talents are going through. Honestly though, the New Breed Division is great still. 

Crobot, despite being a good band, has become one of those bands that used too often for entrance music.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 7:39 pm

Agreed.

"Welcome Home" by Heaven's Basement should be PFP soundtrack as it fits with the show being in NY/NJ where the first PFP was held.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 23rd 2017, 8:22 pm

I could see it. 

Laura Laine should reserve the Ruby Riot rep quickly before bandwagoners take advantage and go back to her as soon as plausible.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 1:43 am

Lol at this rate I probably should. But Leva seems to be working, and if I were to change to anyone it should be Nixon Newell.

You should automatically lose a match for breaking the fourth wall on the promo page.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 1:45 am

100% YES!

24-hour promo overlapping rules should never existed.
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 1:49 am

Eh. I only agree on the grounds that your opponent had already promo'd. Spammers are absoloutely terrible, but honesthonestly that rile doesn't seem to be enforced.

The Efed Questionnaires are actually a fun research tool for you on the promo page.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 1:53 am

Agreed! I honestly hope me filling it out works to help the writers realize what kind of character Kelly really is honestly. 

Tweeners shouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 2:37 am

Agreed I prefer a straight face/heel dynamic that allows shades of grey but still paints a clear picture of who we should be rooting for.

We need more elemental themed fpvs
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 3:53 am

Agreed. Could do some interesting match ups based on that.

Each show should have "agents" who are promoers who know how things work and can guide new comers who come through here and also link them the promo tutorials etc.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 11:41 am

Agreed if the right people are chosen

We should have a monthly vote to determine the number one contender to he Interwire Championship
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 12:33 pm

Laura Laine wrote:
Eh. I only agree on the grounds that your opponent had already promo'd. Spammers are absoloutely terrible, but honesthonestly that rile doesn't seem to be enforced.

The Efed Questionnaires are actually a fun research tool for you on the promo page.
:bowdown:  Glad that you're enjoying it. I think I might do one part for each 1 or 2 months.

@Show

I have to disagree as it would just result in the more popular people getting voted.

PFP10 should be a 3 day because of how stacked the rosters are for the 4 brands.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 12:47 pm

Isn't it always 3 days with PFP?

Empire should at least send one rep for the Extreme Enigma Tribute Match.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 12:57 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Isn't it always 3 days with PFP?

Empire should at least send one rep for the Extreme Enigma Tribute Match.
It's usually 2 days but last year was 3 days. We had a stacked card including the most amount of Vixen matches at PFP history.

Also Agree. 

If I decide to cash in soon, the next Control In The Vault match should be held in it's own supershow.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 1:42 pm

Agreed. It will be interesting tho to see if Jamie and Eclipse decide to handle ConITV the same way as I did. Or if they even decide to continue doing it. Maybe they will come up with a better idea.

There should be a limit to how many white people are allowed in EAW at one time.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 3:02 pm

Disagree because I don't like to set limits of any race or gender as I feel it might put s hamper on others creativity.

We need more unique gimmicks
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 3:10 pm

Agreed.

Need enhancement talents.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 3:38 pm

Disagree. The writers can just make up fake names for people to fight and it serves the same purpose to get them over

With Empire taking off, one of the other brands needs to be dissolved and its roster absorbed by the others. We got too many shows and not enough writers
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 4:08 pm

Disagree we always we always have four shows a week and rosters are already a bit bloated across Dynasty Showdown and voltage so getting rid of one only compounds the problem and adds more that needs to be done for the remaining brands.

Shows too often are overbooked and leave you feeling burnt out by the main event
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 6:10 pm

Agreed and disagreed. I agree because shows are indeed long, but I find them to be overbooked because too many people write too many matches too long. However as far as the sheer booking itself, we have no choice but to make shows stacked because it's a stacked e-fed. Our only other option is to leave people off of FPVs, which will generate saltiness. I do think writers desperately need to work on shortening non-main event matches.

I don't have a statement so I'll make one up: the picbase change season should only be once a year instead of twice.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 6:42 pm

Agree and disagree. I think people should take their time before switching their picbase, but sometimes we want to experiment with a change to see where it'll take us for the next six months. Two examples of a positive outcome are FD with Samoa Joe, and Eclipse with Bray Wyatt. A bad example with choosing more than once a year is well-uh yeah. I'll leave it at that Razz

Empire should have a tag division.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 6:46 pm

Agreed.

Rosters need a limit cap of wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next