Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Statement Game - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 6:51 pm

Want to clarify my statement, by overbooking I mean how too many undercard matches tend to do too many extreme spots and by the time the main event rolls around Im too worn out by everything that that's already happened.

And also I disagree. I'd hate to be a sign up who be left waiting because a roster cap

New sign ups should have to be here a month at least before they are booked in title/number one contender matches
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 7:04 pm

Agreed, but I'm going with 3 months. 90-day probation, just like at work lol. 

Neo should come back as a four card show for first years, with the New Breed title regulated there.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 29th 2017, 8:38 pm

Disagree

The weekly cards shouldn't give away every sqegment scheduled. Leaving an interview or other segment should be left as a surprise to the readers
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 30th 2017, 12:43 am

Eh agreed and disagreed. Some might get pissed that they aren't getting booked (Justifyingly so honestly).

Most colored text in promos are absoloutely atrocious.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 30th 2017, 1:09 am

Disagree most help to stand out and give a visual emotion and character.

There needs to be a glass ladder match at hog this year
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 30th 2017, 2:15 pm

Disagree. I like the HOG concept but I think having a Glass Ladder match is just ridiculous. Glass tables, ancient way deathmatches, light tube deathmatches, all plausible. Who in the world has ever seen a glass ladder though? 

The Empress of Elite tournament has been a good thing for the Women's division as a whole.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 31st 2017, 1:36 am

Agree and it also can be a good tool In Making a main event player for empire

I would like to see more interbrand matches and feuds
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 31st 2017, 4:43 am

Yes! Nas and I were discussing how it would be cool for the event before PFP to be an interbranded supershow loaded with interbranded dream matches.

There's too many belts.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 31st 2017, 6:03 am

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
Yes! Nas and I were discussing how it would be cool for the event before PFP to be an interbranded supershow loaded with interbranded dream matches.

There's too many belts.

Eh....I have to disagree. Each belt has a purpose and a roster of EAW's size I think having as many belts as we do gives people something to fight for when not in contention for a major title and in some cases gives a gimmick new life or added kick, like a "younger", newer talent winning and defending the New Breed title or people good enough for main events but not quite able to be fit in at a certain time going for the Interwire, Hardcore or National Elite titles. The only title with a really weak contender spot at the moment seems to be tag team and even there are opportunities for people to shine. 

There should eventually be an Empress of Elite/G1 Climax style tournament for the men. (Round Robin format, not single elimination like KOE)
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyMarch 31st 2017, 6:12 am

Disagree I like the tournament set ups the way they are and each has a unique feel to them

The Extreme Answers Wrestling reunion show should be a king of the deathmatch tournament
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 9th 2017, 4:15 pm

Another tournament? eeh, I think not. Good Ultraviolent matches will do, tho.

I know some secondary brands like Triad Games, WMW not really working.... but I feel like we need to try something like that with real wrestlers, and having a match writing in paragraph instead of commentary.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 9th 2017, 5:50 pm

I disagree, what's the fun of efedding if you have to use real wrestlers to do it?

We should have the EAW Heavymetalweight title thread come back.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 9th 2017, 6:14 pm

Disagree.

Can we have some interbranded titles become assigned titles ?
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 12:48 am

Disagree since each brand has its own titles interbrand belts help to make match ups between workers across different shows

We should have an elite vs extreme match at the Exteme Answers reunion show
Back to top Go down
Nathan Fiora
Voltage
Voltage
Nathan Fiora

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 3:48 am

Agree; the idea of having the new generation go up against the old go is always fun.

The Hardcore Title should remain as a Voltage exclusive belt.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 6:59 am

Disagree.

King of Elite next season should be a G1 Climax affair, with the 3 brands serving as blocks.
Back to top Go down
MJDoom

MJDoom

Hailing From : Staffordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 8:21 am

I'm still very new and getting used to you guys' history and whatnot but everything seems good the way it is.

I find reading most of the promos incredibly difficult when they're formatted in a weird way or when they're just a wall of text with dialogue.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 9:32 am

Disagree, in most times it makes it easier to dissect. 

We should try to shoot for more tag teams, maybe like a Jokerz Wild or DDT type of thing?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 10:37 am

Agreed tho the reason we don't have a lot of teams is simply cuz most people here don't want to do tag teams.

EAW should include more graphic sex scenes on weekly shows especially Empire.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 10:54 am

As long as you give us the male-male fanservice every week as well, I'm all good. Wink 

The promo judging criteria are unclear here so we don't know what kind of promos that will lead us to victory. It should be added some basic aspects for the judging somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 11:35 am

I agree 100% there have been a few matches that I've lost that when reading the promos I'm sure that I had it but it wasn't the case. 

There should be more open challenges in EAW
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 12:49 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
As long as you give us the male-male fanservice every week as well, I'm all good. Wink 

The promo judging criteria are unclear here so we don't know what kind of promos that will lead us to victory. It should be added some basic aspects for the judging somewhere.
For those interested, some tips and tricks:

1. Engrish wanguage
2. Be a good promoer
3. Don't suck

Do you really want EAW to be giving you a grade for your promos? Like seriously? Come on man, if this was an objective grammar evaluation or something that had to do with any sort of actual judgement of writing ability, so many of you would be beyond fucked. Let it stay with being about feel. What's good, what's not. Everyone here should be able to tell a good promo from a bad promo if they've been here longer than a month. It's not that hard. And if you're really that confused, then you need to check out the guys that writers are pushing. They (usually) follow the three rules above
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 12:56 pm

Drastik wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

1. Engrish wanguage
2. Be a good promoer
3. Don't suck

Do you really want EAW to be giving you a grade for your promos? Like seriously? Come on man, if this was an objective grammar evaluation or something that had to do with any sort of actual judgement of writing ability, so many of you would be beyond fucked. Let it stay with being about feel. What's good, what's not. Everyone here should be able to tell a good promo from a bad promo if they've been here longer than a month. It's not that hard. And if you're really that confused, then you need to check out the guys that writers are pushing. They (usually) follow the three rules above
100% agreed.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 1:03 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Drastik wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

1. Engrish wanguage
2. Be a good promoer
3. Don't suck

100% agreed.
OH GOD! I'LL NEVER GET PUSHED!!
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 EmptyApril 10th 2017, 1:12 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Drastik wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

1. Engrish wanguage
2. Be a good promoer
3. Don't suck

100% agreed.
OH GOD! I'LL NEVER GET PUSHED!!
I have no idea who you are, but since the picture you have looks like an asian person, I'm going to have to agree with you, Haruna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Statement Game   EAW Statement Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Statement Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next