Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 13 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 13 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Cage.
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post June 21st 2016, 6:03 pm by Cage.
It burns a hole deep inside of me to realize that while most people here probably don't know me because EAW has changed since the last time I was fully in the thick of things. As much as people claim to know me, they have no idea who I am. Maybe I don't have any idea who I am, what is the real me? Is the real me even Christopher Coleman? Is the real me what you see on television constantly fighting and brawling with not a care in the world. Frenzied is what they call me, out of control. A maniac. Why can't I simply just be fighter? Ever since I've returned it hasn't been a whisper, as much as people love the fact that I am, I am judged beyond command to the point where maybe drugs and alcohol was the right route you know? Maybe I need booze and I don't need my fist because I've already caused too much hurt with these hands whether it be to my own family or other men. Judged off an EAW Championship reign, people thinking carrying EAW is an easy job. I return arguably the most popular and beloved and respected fighter on this entire roster yet still where are my title shots? Where is EAW needing me? See whether it's Elite or whether it's extreme it doesn't matter what I've done in the past where it's making the best submit or putting on classic match after classic match, that doesn't mean a lick of shit unless my name is Ryan Adams. They brought me back because I sell tickets, I bring revenue to the company but I've never cared. I am treated like this guy who entered a time machine and ended up in the wrong era. I'm in this era where people think they can talk down to me because I left EAW after losing the EAW Championship and went onto a path that hurt my family, that hurt me. I wasn't a story on TMZ, I wasn't found in some wrestling show at a farm intoxicated with my liver completely finished, I wasn't seen. The path I chose always been the hardest and if there was such thing as a fucking god I wouldn't have had to choose that path and constantly feeling like I've dropped the ball. I gave this company and the world my world of hard work, my family and telling them how much it meant to me to do what I love to do, I gave this company my life and they wanted my death too. And yet here I am still scraping, still fighting, like it's almost five years ago and I am starting out in this company once again. Fact is I can't change what I fucked up in, I can't change what I did to men in the past to make my mark in this industry, and I wouldn't change it. I was running through people in this company at 85%, I wasn't healthy, my body was in it, my heart, my soul, but my mind took it for granted. Wrestling hurt for the longest time and then carrying EAW on my back, people forget that while holding that championship I beat the best Voltage had to offer in a Fatal Four Way, I was constantly the target on everyone's radar because I wasn't the image of this new elite EAW. This isn't my era, this pussy era is meant for guys like Carson Ramsay, this pussy era is meant for guys like Eclipse Diemos. So people did everything they could to take the title off me and they did, they ended it and here I was hitting the booze, hitting the pills, my path of rage, every dark fucking park of my body that burned into my veins gone. 

I became a veteran. And with being a veteran I received the veteran treatment of “OH YOUR TAKING MY SPOTLIGHT, YOUR BACK FOR A PAIN FOR PRIDE SPOT YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE”. What made Diamond Cage get back to 100%? It wasn't any act of god, it wasn't any seeing the light. It was knowing that when it came down to it I've busted my ass as hard as Tyler Parker, Brian Daniels, any fucking person who left this company and had to come back I busted my ass hard if not harder and yet my name, MY FUCKING NAME  ISN'T IN YOUR LITTLE HALL OF FAMES OR YOUR LITTLE TOP 10'S INSTEAD I'VE ALLOWED MY NAME TO BE SHITTED ON BY THESE PIECES OF SHIT! So now the path of rage of Diamond Cage was healthy again at 100% and now that my path of rage and pain is back at 100% how bad do you think I want to get back to running this joint? How much do you think I am willing to go through to achieve the spot that was taken from me? How much pain and broken bodies am I willing to leave behind me until I am the only one in this entire fucking dressing room at the top of the fucking food chain once again the unstoppable force, the man to beat. And the constant chatter of what my title reign was, the constant chatter of allowing Dark Demon to get the better over me, I can no longer hide the truth. It bothers me a lot, it cuts deep into my fucking skin like a bug, a cancer and I just wanna rip it out. I find it funny my words are looked at as bitching when you were the same one pissing your panties about the fact that guys like Starr and Scott and myself are back in EAW taking opportunities from guys who work day and night. Coward really isn't in my vocabulary but if that's the case then you are simply a hypocrite. A man looking to silence all these mouths yet he hears nothing but himself, the only voice in the world you can here is yourself and you force yourself to believe that whatever comes out of your mouth is the truth, like that's the way it is because I am Carson Ramsay and my words are golden. It's bitching to you because you've never worked hard for anything in this business, a guy like you isn't taking the path a guy like me took because my path is something different from anyone. You are facing a man by the name of Starr Stan at Pain for Pride albeit I didn't get what I wanted two years ago because of Starr Stan , I mean it's clear as day when you go back and watch that Grand Rampage event from two years ago. But then I did what nobody thought I could do, and it didn't require me turning the match into a chaotic bar room brawl, it didn't require buckets of blood being left everywhere. I proved that being the most dangerous man isn't a marketing tool, I say it because I AM IT. I prove IT, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! And I proved it that night when I beat Starr Stan at his own game. I've proven it, yet all you've proven is that you have a really big mouth. I am not hiding behind anything, this is the hand I've been dealt and damn it I accept it. I am willing to do it all again, start from the bottom all again. Because If there's one thing that will never die no matter how many times I want to say fuck this business, or fuck this industry the one thing that will never die is my fire and desire to get up whenever times get hard, dust myself off and put my hands up ready to fight. Yeah I got my ass kicked before, yeah I got fucked over, or yeah maybe I cracked under the pressure of being the man that runs this place. But I am back, harder, stronger, faster, and not liking the feeling of getting my ass kicked anymore and I am ready to fight. I've never been a patient man, being patient is an excuse for fools like you to follow, they tell fools like you to be patient and your time will come because honestly your time will never come. What is time? Carson? The show starts when I get there, the fight starts when I get there? Who relies on time any more? I sure as hell didn't, it's either now or never. That's what my career was and still is based on. Maybe that's why I am admired by so many people, because that feeling of maybe one day I'll never lace up my boots again after an encounter, that excites me and that is why I give it my all. Like I will do in that No Holds Barred Fight with Scott Diamond, I am going to seek and destroy at Pain for Pride like only the sadistic entente can. I'll do the same at Turbo because I've honestly lost it all, I'm a broken man and that only leaves me with nothing to lose and it leaves willing to fight to my last breath and if I go down, I go down swinging for the fences but I can't go down because I won't allow myself to go down to the likes of you, Scott or anybody for that matter. As long as these lungs still connect air, you can't beat me son. I did fly off the handle, I wear my heart on my shoulder, the passion I have is undeniable and it often resembles me becoming a babbling buffoon. But I am not a babbling buffoon, I am not a lunatic, I am not crazy, I just know what it takes to get what I want. And damn it if I have to run through you to get to tomorrow I will Carson, because that's life. That's my life, that's what I was raised on. I don't have time to think during battle, if I use my mind during a fight it's going to get splattered all over the fucking canvas, I'm a street dog, I'm a cold blooded warrior. And I don't need to advertise myself, this fight doesn't need advertisement, my name is on the card and asses are in seats, and I have these people's full and undivided attention. Come Turbo, with the lights on bright you'll have MY full and undivided and attention and I am going to focus my energy on running you down and getting closer to the show where I'll do things I wouldn't do on a normal day, Pain for Pride.
Carson Ramsay
Post June 21st 2016, 5:38 pm by Carson Ramsay
I'm disappointed by you, DC. I really am. Initially, I tried my best to browse your history and flip the pages of your career leading up to present time without allowing disappointment to set in; although a lot of the ink did tempt me to. Sadly as soon as you parted lips to speak about what I had to say earlier, the last straw was drawn. For whatever reason, you have gone about your speech in an infuriated tone, popping at the first tug of your strings; which is kind of sad. I get that you are professed to be the most dangerous man on the planet and that each day, you need to examplify that moniker in what you do and say. However it is one thing to talk like a marketing puppet on the microphone, it is another to cry out jeers of a modern day teenager who never sleeps at night without soaking up their pillow with tears. To be honest though, I almost mustered out a couple of my own actually; not for you of course since that would be a waste of emotion but rather for the company as a whole. And I owe it all to the thought of EAW being spearheaded by such an attention craving man-whore. Let us just dissect DC's situation for a minute; the name in question happens to have a fancy set of accomplishments adhered to it. From Tag Team to Interwire and of course EAW championship glory, DC is obviously no stranger to soaking up gold showers. Howbeit to someone free of that knowledge and who only listens to what spews out of Mister Cage's hole, that wouldn't be so apparent. Reason being that regardless of how many boulders he has managed to roll up a hill, DC only opens his mouth to bitch and complain about them not staying at the top. Gratitude has seemingly never once graced DC's dictionary. Instead, he lurks around spitting darts of envy at those who clawed their way under their own share of the spotlight. It is somewhat self-contradicting that here stands Diamond Cage, trying to substantiate the argument of EAW not appreciating him enough to need his presence but at the same FUCKING TIME NOT HAVING THE BALLS TO STICK AROUND AND ASCERTAIN THAT SHIT OUT HIMSELF. Even a third-person perspective of this is enough to hammer out  the crux of your shtick, DC; you are a coward. You hide behind forejudged assumptions of what could happen based on this and according to that, without ever lending thought to perhaps staying in the mud and finding out if rain is a possibility. Go on though, list the names that supposedly adopted the same walking-off-into-the-fuckin'-sunset shtick only to come back and get championship opportunities shoved up their asses while you are belittled to the same treatment of the past. Just don't go bending the knee in some church, to seek out an answer as to why you are still dangling by a shoe lace at the mid-card's totem pole. It is simple DC, dwelling on how fate's got it for you by scribbling lines of comparison to other people is only gonna make your situation worse. Well, that and thinking the roars of thousands of people actually counts for something achievement-wise. Because it doesn't. No legend or Hall of Famer in this business is credited for how many fans they have garnered in their first years or how many screams they have provoked out of them upon their returns, on their way out the door. Granted, it is a nice bonus to adorn the collection but never a necessity. If it was, half of EAW's locker room would be Hall of Fame bound by now; but of course not everyone is fit to put on the ring. You need to have concrete proof of your eligibility to it and admittedly DC, you got that part covered. You are also required to have a respectable image in the public which you...kinda' have too, from the Grand Rampage reaction alone at least. Moreover, and this is where you stray off path, you have to establish a marriage between indomitability and patience. In your situation, the former is a companionless entity which is a tragedy; because the only aspect lacking is also the only step left for you to go for the legendary status that you so desperately crave to be yours. It won't happen though, not anytime soon anyway because as you have proven to me and the whole word; DC, you are an impatient - not to mention naggy - son of a bitch.

Which shrinks down our dilemma to a feasible size. Stop bitching. A simple pair of words, an even simpler course of action. Not only could that serve as a solution to your incessant misery, but it is sure as hell gonna make my job a lot more interesting as well. You see DC, verbally dismantling my opposition before the physical adaptation of it has risen atop my chart of hobbies. Why? Because it challenges me to scratch up ways and tactics to get under my counterpart's skin and thus, compel them to lose their balance before our match even commences. And I have really relished that challenge until YOU joined in the fray and made it too easy. It is like I stated before, one push of the button is all it took for you to go in panic mode and start firing on all cylinders; choking on that "I'm special! I busted my ass for everything unlike the others!" mantra worse than Sekaiichi had you choke on that crown a couple of years ago. King of Extreme, or is it called Elite now? Regardless, quite the entertaining show I must say. I had it turned on last night and I was specifically amazed by your work against Jaywalker, DC. I bet the synonymity to a Cinderella tale sparked from there for you, right? That the only way is up now and destiny is finally batting an eyelash at you. Boy, I can't even begin to imagine how you felt when you lost. I was really pulling for you, man. Just like I was pulling for you against Dark Demon at the Grand Rampage of that same year, but we got Starr Stan to blame for that right? Shame though, because I really wanted to see the emotion pour out of EAW's resident loose cannon as he held that Answers World title high. It goes to show that we don't always get what we want; you hear that, DC? SOMETIMES, WIND DOESN'T BLOW AS THE VESSELS WISH! Drink it up, soak it in and come to grips with it before you are thrust back to shore. I don't care about the number of opportunities that you believe to be most deserving of but never was granted, I don't care about how you view others, especially me; I simply don't care for how you seek to shape a past that it is long gone. You shouldn't either, no. You should channel your entire focus on coping with the present and preparing for the future. You got Scott Diamond at Pain for Pride in arguably the event's goriest showcase planned, that is your future. And then you have got yours truly gunning to achieve the peak of all PFP momentums by beating you at Turbo, THAT is your present. It just so happens that your present is looking to soil your preparations for the future. It is nothing personal DC, you are just another mouth I need to silence.
ThePizzaBoy
Post June 21st 2016, 3:46 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens inside Bo and Tye's Pizzeria, where Pizza Boy sits in the lobby with his feet up on the table as he looks at his nails, seemingly bored as a small baby in pink sits across from him asleep in her booster seat.  Bo comes through with a dishrag in hand.  He stops at the table and smiles.

Bo: Ya hear that JJ Silvia guy's new promo?

PB: Yeah, me and the kid were listening to it.

Bo: Any feelings about it?

PB: The kid's asleep isn't she?

Bo: Hardy har.

PB: Seriously.  I know it's dead around here today, but I've had a bigger barrel of laughs flipping pasta at the wall with the kid than listening to this guy drone on and contradict himself. 'I do it for the people', 'I don't care about the people,' 'I respect you', 'you're arrogant.' 'I'm an honorable man but hail Omerta', 'I'm complacent with my place as champion, but how 'bout that Aries Vendetta and his gold?' It's like reading all of the antonyms in a Thesaurus lined up out of alphabetical order.  

Bo: Yeah, he does seem a bit long winded and politician like. 

PB: I feel like he's going to turn blue in the face trying to convince me, and himself, of his true nature.

Bo: Are you scared?

PB: He seems to want me to be.  Usually the guys who want me to be scared are pretty rough fights, but I usually pull through in the end.  

Bo: He seems like he's out to make your life a living hell

Pizza Boy gives a solemn and knowing smirk

PB: He can take a number.  

Bo: You're damn straight he can take a number, especially if you and Angel here keep flinging pasta at my walls.

Bo playfully slaps PB's shoulder with his wash cloth and storms to the back melodramatically.  Pizza Boy smirks at his old boss's actions, and then cuts his eyes at the still sleeping Angelhair, whose mere inches away from face planting into a bowl of spaghettio's in her sleep.  He smiles and moves the plate, replacing it with a soft pile of napkins just before the small child's drooling face makes contact.  He looks up at the camera, smiling for a moment as he nods toward the child, and then settles into his seat with a huff, knowing it's time to get down to business.

PB: Innocent, hard working, integrity, these are words you spout off like a campaign poster, but I'm not sure if you know what they mean JJ.  I also doubt you understand what 'complacent' means, considering you talk like that title's getting a little too light for you to carry.  Even if you were complacent it isn't a good thing.  There's no admiration for a man who settles for the easy path, no love for an individual who settles for second,hell maybe third place considering the title count in EAW. You can't be hard working and rest on your laurels, you can't be innocent when your hands are dirtied with crime, and you can't have integrity if you can wake up and accept both of those facts about yourself on a daily basis.  You seem so agitated that I look past you and you mistake it for insolence or inexperience when in fact it's neither.  I know guys like you.  You're the type to stay where you are and accept what's handed to you and you'll sell your soul to the first vendor that offers you a cent to feel safe and stagnate.  That's the real word, JJ.  Complacent has too much of a positive connotation.  You're stuck in the same place, holding the same gold, feeling the same as the day you won it, and you know just as well as I do that eventually that feeling wont be enough to keep you happy and towing the line.  I mean, there's no other reason to have Aries Vendetta's name on your lips if you aren't constantly thinking about taking his gold.  I didn't bring him up, you did.  Yet somehow you come off like a neutered dog talking about him, my little yap, yap, yapper.  Are you afraid of him too? Is that what keeps the little puppy piddling on his papers and smiling obediently?  I'm off track aren't I? I mean, I'm not rambling about nothing to try and hide my fear like you, but I'm deviating from my point.  You're agitated that I overlook you because you're afraid I'm right.  That's why you're listing off your accomplishments, spouting off the tired do gooder act of 'doing it for the people who pay to see the best'.  I was trained by a man whose probably put more asses in seats fighting a hobo over a raccoon than you ever will as the dullard champion pretending to be happy with bronze.  You're not doing it for anyone but you.  You want me to say I'll give you my all, because being beaten by a man giving his all isn't an embarrassment and beating a man giving his all is an achievement, but the truth is I can't physically give you my all because Omerta and those three stooges Drake, Jones, and Judas have obliterated me at every turn with those bum rush assaults you so vocally abhor.

Pizza Boy rolls his eyes and puffs a breath of frustration.

PB: But you're pro-Omerta, aren't you? My my, such a wishy washy man you are.  But it's no matter, JJ.  You're still going to lose to me.  Even though I feel ho-hum about this match and devoid of emotion about you as a whole I'm still going to beat you.  It'll be a meh victory that I'll forget about a week from now, which is sad because I know that a man with such an ego and false aura of self-importance like yourself will truly suffer from it, despite how truly glib your heir of dignity really is.  You don't deserve my hard work.  You don't deserve the blood, sweat, and tears I put into the accomplishments I'm proud of.  You're not even worthy of the dirt under my fingernails because you are in fact a hypocrite that stares at me and sees everything he truly wishes to be and every thing he lies about being.  I'm giving you what you give the world, and that's sub par mediocrity lined in thin gold flake.  Clutch on to your mediocrity while it lasts, because I'm going to prove at Dynasty that the Iconomy's gone belly up while simply breaking even.  Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a poopy diaper to change in a baby that's about to wake up screaming and crying in three, two-

Angelhair; WAAAAAAHUHUH!

Pizza Boy quickly pops out of his chair and scoops the little crying baby girl out of her booster seat and makes a beeline for the bathroom.
Post June 21st 2016, 3:21 pm by Guest
Nico Borg: Dynasty Promo

“I am a worm, and no man;
a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
All they that see me laugh and scorn:
they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him:
let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.”

Pslam 22: 6-8

I can still hear them. It has now been a few weeks since I suffered the bitter indignity of defeat against Rhaegar. In that moment I became a worm amongst men. Even in my time of victory last match, I shifted but a single rung in the great chain of being above such detestable amoebas as Finnick Lionheart. I have myself suffered periods of doubt over these weeks.Oh the agony. I was poured out like water, my bones felt all out of joint, and my heart melted like wax  in my chest. But I only have myself to blame. I allowed my lust to be in the Cash in the Vault match consume my thoughts. Like a sapling amongst the thorns, I allowed my faith, the true source of my strength, to be choked by foolish desire. But though that event will surely go down as a stain on my career, I am not broken beyond repair. You see I have come to understand that the mysteries of faith are just that - mysteries. They are seldom easy and never simple. Trials and tribulations are all a part of the human condition, necessary steps on the path to salvation.. Even Jesus Christ suffered as we do. He fought hunger, temptation and the scorching Sun when he fasted in the desert. He fell three times on the way to Calvary. And when he got there he was crucified wearing a crown of thorns. 

Suffering then, is not just human, it is divine.For one must first be lost to be found, and the light of the lord is best seen in the darkness. That is why I don’t simply accept the abasement levelled against me by Rhaegar; I exalt it. I wear the stains of that moment as my own crown of thorns. I shoulder that burden as Christ shouldered his cross. And on Friday night, Dynasty becomes my Golgotha. Yes. I march faithfully ever onwards, just counting the days until I can finally earn redemption by putting my body on the line in what will surely be one of the most brutal challenges of my career. On Friday night, I take my place in the ring alongside not one, but two thieves and liars. I’m under no illusions. Each one of us in this trinity will sustain punishment. You cannot win this sort of match without sacrificing your body. The only alternative is to give in early.  But I’m prepared for all manner of Hell. No beating can compare to the humiliation I endured just weeks ago. My opponents should know they face a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Whatever wicked savagery they bring to bear, I will end this match with my breast stretched open, my arms raised, and the light of salvation on my face. 

Son of Chaos, did you hear that? That message was particularly for you. I’m taking this seriously, so it would disappoint me greatly if you were to take me lightly and make this too easy. Regardless, now that we finally meet, your road ends here. With God as my witness, I swear I will give you no quarter, just as I did poor Finnick Lionheart.  In truth, my actions last week  were probably a little gratuitous. I enjoyed it. But there is no shame in rejoicing in the Lord’s work. It served a divine purpose. As you may have noticed Finnick Lionheart hasn’t made the card this week. I pray that he makes a swift recovery. But not too swift; time on the shelf away from the tainted distractions of this business will give him much needed time to ponder how he has lost his way.

The same could also be said of you, don’t you know? I hear you time and time again refer to yourself as ‘The Reaper’, but what exactly do you reap? Souls? How juvenile. Do you perhaps reap the fruits of your labour; rewards, achievements, prestige, titles? No. No that’s not quite right is it? You are more like the luckless sower who tosses his seeds in hopes they will find good earth and grow fruit, but your haphazard efforts are beset on all sides. Just take your Cash in The Vault qualifier against Tig Kelly. What a chance to plant your name into such an opportune match. But your efforts fell by the wayside and Kelly swooped in like a hungry crow to devour your chances. I suppose you could point favourably to your performance against our friend, Butcher, but be careful not to get too carried away. It looked promising, but your opponent was hardly one of great stature. Saplings sprout quickly in the barren earth but are without root and soon are scorched by the Sun. So it is that the euphoria of your victory over Butcher will die quickly when you face real competition.

Speaking of Butcher, Don’t think I have forgotten about you. Just because your frailties were exposed last week doesn’t mean I’m not going to keep an eye on you. In fact, if your game plan was to simply hide and let the big boys wear each other out, you better revise it. I’m still burning inside over underestimating Rhaegar, and I will not make the same mistake again. I will be all over you like a bush of brambles. And I will suffocate in my thorns any poor desperate hopes you have of winning this match. But rejoice. Both of you. I will show you how it feels to be crucified, and I will bring you closer to Christ than you ever have been before. All by sharing in his suffering. Repent and lift your souls to God, because your bodies are mine to break.

Number your days.
Post June 21st 2016, 1:24 pm by My Watch Has Ended
Ah. The Amway Centre. Many may be wondering why I am feeling sentiment towards the structures of this arena right now, what makes me become weird in the fact that I'd like to take a good look at what this place has done and how it has risen to become a place of interest in this disgraceful planet we live in? Admiration. It is strange, to assume a guy like me can even meet the concept and express it and that isn't because of what happened on Voltage. I acknowledge that victory came to me but as I stated in my speech that Dario did so well to avoid, it isn't about the victory, it is about how weak I mean him, how bad the punishment becomes, the torment overwhelming him and that urge to not stop until my body commands it. Plus, it’s Dario Shaw. I mocked the fact he was shoved in my face last week because I knew this was child’s play and I was right once more. But no, it isn't anything to do with victory at all, Voltage will be memorable for me this week. Why? As if I would just spoil the fun and games right now for myself. All I know is, I will no longer have to feel like you idiots have won and that may be one of the top aspects about this. I will eventually have the high ground, the final laugh and even though some will still feel that itch to continue laughing behind my back, I will feel relief. I guess that means I win after all if I am to feel that sensation of relief. 

But am I too hyped for what is to come? Potentially. It doesn't matter really right now because we are focused on a match that could very well be...distinctive for me. I am talking about my match against Devan Dubian, the man who keeps coming and going, newest inductee into the Hall of Fame, who some people have regarded him as one of the greatest Answers World Champions in the history of EAW. I will confess that even though my stance on the locker-room remains, it isn't like I blame them for their devotion to your reign. This was something you finally had coming and many would agree delivered. Now you're aiming to repeat history once more at Pain for Pride. The world is against you as they expect you to come out on top in odds that you may not prevail over. I mean, I will be the one to admit even if I was placed in that match, I’d begin to question my options but deep inside, you will get the job done because that is all we should accept. No changes made for this match either, there will be no resistance for this match when it comes to the moment the bell rings. I am not going to ignore the fact your recent history in EAW since your return has been optimistic. I have already labelled why your success from previously has seemingly carried over to today without the inclusion of smaller examples and I have a feeling the next week is going to devour most of your focus considering it is one of the biggest weeks of your life. I guess in some fashion it opens the door for me to take advantage of you. Then again, I am sure in your shoes, I am only a minor issue in your life but I will still take an advantage if one opens up.

But you see, I have not battled against you in quite a while, in fact I think it has nearly been an entire year and even though Sunday saw me deliver some form of that promised aggression I had warned everyone about, it wasn’t executed entirely. In fact, not even a quarter of my aggression came out but I think with this company, there is a line drawn between aggression and death and I may carry hostility in me but I won’t be responsible for murder. With a guy like you however, this match should allow leniency over how badly I throw my rage. We’ve had a lot of great moments in our encounters through the years, I will admit. You’re easily an exciting guy to speak against because of how logical you are compared to most of these people who couldn’t tell their heads from their rear ends and I am not sure if that is because you are from the UK too, I mean most of these competitors come from the same country that get off to terror attacks from gunmen, I don’t know. All I know is that you’re going to be a change of pace from the norm I usually become uncomfortable with. Meanwhile, you will preach one thing and I will preach for another. This is another match for you where you can focus on the objective of victory meanwhile I look to beat you worse than Jon Snow did to Ramsey Bolton. That aggression is still inside me, waiting to become a leech onto a victim and that victim is you. But I can read you, Devan. You’re not going to waste this chance coming into Pain for Pride. This is the last Voltage before the big event! To you, I am conspiring with your three opponents for Pain for Pride to lessen you. You will become less of a man if you lose to me but that is not my problem. If you lose, you go into Pain for Pride with people reminding you that Liam Catterson beat you, “does it reduce the chances of victory knowing that you lost to Liam Catterson?”. Heck, all I want is to tear you apart not because I want you to miss your big moment. Not because I want you to leave again but because I just want you to scream. I want you to embrace the torment…That is all I ask. I have no issues with you Devan, I have no wish for any devastation for you especially at Pain for Pride but I can’t allow you to walk out this arena without giving every idiot glued to this match a piece of anguish for you to suffer. Good luck. 
-
Post June 21st 2016, 10:51 am by -
Dynasty Promo III

It’s become very clear that you’re twisting every word out of my mouth in your favor in order to bang out your own twisted narrative. It has to be made to fit with your agenda and if not, you’ll make it so that it does. Allow me to elucidate a bit more for you-- age doesn’t matter in this business. I’m not even that naïve and 20 years of age and yet, I’m the one here making an attempt to sympathize with your situation, although I openly admit I don’t condone the way you’re going about it. While yes, I do have a very provoking attitude, it’s for your benefit and not my own. I do stand in Omerta as The Code Of Greed. Also alike you, I hear the same exact criticism you decided to throw at me just recently.. But you’re wrong about one thing. I have no complaint about willingly throwing your past in the light for everyone to see. I’ve always been the first individual to expose my past and I followed it up with nothing but action. While I am constantly ostracized over what happened in The Iconomy and people saying “you’ll never amount to anything!” All I can say is look at me now. I have a right to feel complacent! I’ve been through hell and back from every man and woman in the back.. From management down to commentary.. From fans to critics alike! Name one solitary instance where i mentioned any of my triumphs outside of my plans for division when I absolutely could have! Instead, I’ve decided to level with you but you refuse to take that as a sign of me being an ordinary human but twist it to vilify me. My past is out there for everyone’s pursuing and I have no problem with that because if I didn’t feel that feeling at such an early part of my career, I wouldn’t have ever been able to cope with it in this stage of my career. Since then I’ve learned to be more strategic with my craft.. That guys bigger or smaller can all be beaten with not only skill but wits as well. Looking back, if I hadn’t been as diligent at the time I wouldn’t ever be where I am right now. This is why I am complacent for where I currently stand. Pardon me for being old fashioned, but I don't consider a brawl or a blindsided attack a reason for battle not to commence. Ring the bell, why don't you? Brawls erupt in arenas across the globe constantly, but you never take money out of the fans' pockets and falsely advertise Tyson vs. Ali when it doesn't end up happening because a bunch of drunkards are duking it out in the cheap seats. You search and find a way to restore order, to rectify wrongdoing and make good on the desire of our audience to see a fight worthy of their money. No matter my feelings toward the fans throughout my career, whether they cheered after hearing my music or had the cojones to flip the bird right in front of my face, I always maximized my opportunities to their fullest, created chances out of thin air, out of virtual nothingness, and gave them their money's worth. Whether I was making my own history or being a part of someone else's, the showcases I performed were the peak of entertainment in our profession’s New Breed division. I mean, let's be honest with ourselves, Ares Vendetta is Answers World Heavyweight Champion! Crowds love the guy and hastily follow his every movement like a four-eyed freak drawn to the circus, but what defines a champion better than the competition he squares off against? We've all seen Ares ground Phoenix Winterborn' face in the pavement on more occasions than most of us have fingers, but we've never seen this version of our revered and respected Answers World Champion go head-to-head with the reinvigorated, rejuvenated incarnation of Y2Impact like we will at Pain For Pride 9. The craven sheep in the stands raucously cheer for Ares Vendetta because he's a champion of champions in the eyes of many, a brave fighter whose fan base earnestly believes he can beat the wrestlers they hate in ways they could only dream of doing themselves. I respect the fact Ares Vendetta has chosen to represent the less fortunate just as I respect the hard-working individuals coughing up money for tickets to see him. I respect the people willing to do the dirty jobs and take the road less traveled by. I have no particular fondness for fans I don't know, I'm not personally involved in any of their lives, I don't find their trials especially difficult or commendable to have experienced and survived through... But I respect them! Anything done with a consistency of that caliber requires passion, and passion is the same emotion that drives me to continue pushing the envelope while others settle at the very first instance they become comfortable. It shows a courageousness uncommon in a modern society where laziness is the expected standard. When you blatantly rob them in a way not punishable by the judicial system's corrupt policies, you better offer a refund or reimburse them with tickets to the next Dynasty. A fan sees my marketable name headlining a wrestling card, it's a certainty they'll want to bear witness to the future in action! Dynasty deprived the majority of fans the wrestlers they came to see, Omerta.

I'm going to make the angle Pizza Boy’s built manifest itself in the form of a living nightmare from which there is no escape. The world that he's fought tooth and nail to build for himself will shatter into ruin and rubble before the bloodshot eyes of its befallen leader himself. Every elitist whose blood Pizza Boy's splattered on the pavement on that bumpy road to glory and loss will fade into a distant memory he slowly but surely forgets as I destroy him in a match made for completely no reason, one where there are no boundaries to confine or restrict the horrors I've prepared especially for him. The surface of JJ Silva shows an intelligent businessman, a fun-loving fellow of refinement who delights in playing video games, in theater, in parades, in savoring every last bite of each meal he eats on a daily basis... But at the core of my being, there exists an even greater force hanging in the balance. Dwelling in the depths lurks a vigorous intensity I've suppressed to ensure that nothing reckless happens and cooler heads prevail, but I consider it every bit as necessary as it is to breathe that I summon the executioner in light of the tortuous nature that frequently accompanies these sanctioned matches. I'm sure he's been struck with heavy blows in his day, but nothing he's ever experienced before can possibly prepare him for my onslaught. I'm going to rearrange his face and contort his body in ways that human beings should not bend with the executions device. I have to thank Pizza Boy, after all! Without him setting the gears in motion for my resurrection, a strong chance exists that I'd be gone right now from this company, that I'd be a miscellaneous rising star considered "one of the up and comer’s" instead of THE future. For those of you wishing to pin blame on someone for that, point your fingers in Pizza Boy’s direction for he ignited the fury that inspired me to push harder this year, for drawing out and unchaining the shackles of a beast there exists no way of luring back into confinement. You dare to dream I can be taken lightly, Pizza Boy? Unequivocally certain that won't be under your opinions, ever the jester you must be. The reason I emerged in the way that I did was when I was passed up on a National Elite Championship match that I was promised.. Ever since then, I’ve only gotten stronger. You’re the reason for what everyone see’s today.

I know that Pizza Boy’s every bit as fake and arrogant as the petulant novice that reared his ugly head and tried to bask in a spotlight reserved and belonging to me exclusively. I wouldn't dare brush his body of work to the side, and it's quite possible the student has surpassed the master, but I'm not HBB. I'm not a newly founded Christian, I'm not a technical specialist, and I still have a full head of hair. More importantly, Pizza Boy has already familiarized himself and become well-acquainted with HBB. I can only recall one encounter between Pizza Boy and I, one in which I swiftly engaged in a brawl with him after he flapped his gums I mouthed off. It wasn't long after that our champion faded into obscurity, that his adoring fans and haters alike forgot about his existence entirely. He deserved to be accredited with his own demise, and though his championship reign may not ended against Judas, rest assured that facing me will mark the beginning of the end for this despicable bleeding heart liar, a guy whose personality contrasts so greatly with his previous self that I can't help but question his sincerity. Is the Pizza Boy that fights just to hear the ovation of his admiring supporters the same Pizza Boy that goes back to his hotel room and reaches straight for the bottle of vodka, sipping shot after shot in hopes it'll make the pain of being bruised and battered by your competition go away? My foresight is telling me the seeds are being planted in you right as I speak at this very moment, those feelings of contempt for your supporters and detractors alike, that battle-worn "I lay everything on the line on a nightly basis and come home feeling empty and hollow!" acute stress mentality. You're going to deny it, and of course you are, Pizza Boy. You don't want the worst of all possible conclusions for a heroic tale to come to fruition. You'd much rather live in that haze of uncertainty, you'd rather accept those bitter emotions you lay out on the surface, you'd prefer to live in a city with dark lights where the sunshine is absent in and accentuates the saddening expression on your face as you walk down the streets dwelling on yourself. I can't blame you, and honestly, who could? Given options, I'd rather live the dream of a fulfilled life on a daily basis than prance around with chronic hemorrhoids. But how long can you carry that terrifying anger hidden inside? Your malice, contempt, and disrespect willed an unforgettable renaissance where mountains were climbed and lesser men were slayed. I have no qualms about granting you the same luxury you afforded me back then, Pizza Boy. You can neutralize and quell those vicious proclivities with all of your strength and restraint, but a fight with me requires and mandates that you remove those training wheels, unveil your cold and emotionless hands beneath those gloves that you wear, and awaken your potential as a ruthless, cold-blooded, merciless killer completely unconcerned and without remorse to the man standing across from you. You have no chance of beating me in your present state, not in this match, but what purpose does a victory serve JJ Silva if he didn't defeat you at the extent of your abilities? That dormant, callous killer firmly settled inside Pizza Boy will crawl out of his skin as his fans and admirers bear witness to an unfamiliar beast intent only on inflicting pain. You're voyaging over the edge now, and I'll gladly take the honor of stomping on those little fingers and seeing if you can sprout your wings quick enough to save yourself. We're talking about a man whose opinions alternate on sheer circumstance alone, a phony incapable of upholding and sticking to his convictions. I'm not sure if Pizza Boy suddenly became inexplicably afflicted with amnesia or if he's just an insincere liar, but it's clearly apparent that nobody can expect the stocks and confidences they mistakenly place in Pizza Boy to be fulfilled. Just this week, he chimed in with his personal opinion on my achievements and spared no detail in emphasizing that I'm not worthy of his time. All of a sudden, it's one day later and he's questioning the validity of my success, grasping at straws and making the hackneyed argument that I’m Omerta’s lackey and  should completely erase the indisputable fact that they hurdled over barriers lesser men could only dream of conquering and revolutionized their sport with a prolific amount of my New Breed Championship win that remain unmatched, unequaled, and without paragon to this day. Pizza Boy surely knows how difficult that trying journey to winning the fighting for a championship was, so I can't help but raise my eyebrow and ponder what compelled him to discredit a guy who experienced it with his own bare hands and no mentorship. Are you TRYING to turn yourself into the laughingstock of EAW? Or maybe you're just inadvertently doing your damnedest to come across as a total hypocrite who devalues and marginalizes the path taken by others while heaping negative thoughts for being less effective at the same craft in the process. After I'm finished making a mockery of Pizza Boy's status as an elitist and I dominate and destroy him inside that squared circle in front of all those adoring, feeble-minded sheep he addresses as "fans," I'm going to take the demolish EAW’s resident mascot, repeatedly and relentlessly stomp on that piece of trash as I watch it shatter, and unseat you from that status you once stole from underneath me. You've wrongfully disparaged the shining light merely intending to gleam in on your dark, battle-scarred face and save you from yourself. There's a special price to pay reserved for those disrespectful enough to cast away others for selfish reasons, and I'm collecting.
ThePizzaBoy
Post June 21st 2016, 7:38 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens backstage where Barney M. Bailey's pestering a fairly frustrated looking Pizza Boy with cocktail napkin drawings and ink stained scribbles.

BMB: See, kid? I've got it all figured out.  We're going to save Tony from those thugs and get you back in the right head space.

PB: Barney, it's sweet and all, but your plans look like the back of a children's cereal box.  

BMB: Yeah, but, see, I know what I'm doing so you don't have to worry about it.  Just worry about Silvia.

PB: I don't know.  He seems to want me to worry about him.  He keeps trying to press my buttons with talks of religion and Omerta, and then he tries to back off like it's just some match and my opinion of him doesn't matter.  It's kind of childish.

BMB: Heh, yeah.  Tell me about it.

Pizza Boy's eyes catch sight of something strange in Barney's crumbled up plans.

PB: Is that a Denny's place mat?

BMB; I uh....I just grabbed anything I could write on kid.

PB: Yeah, but you didn't have to complete the Junior Jumble.

BMB: Hey kid, I gotta go, ya know? Important business.

PB: Awww, Barney got flustered!

BMB: Yeah, I, uh, gee look at the time

PB: Hey wait a second man we need to talk.

BMB: Oh yeah? What about? You know I'm always here for ya kid.

PB: We need to talk about Omerta...

BMB:...

PB: And us...

BMB:...

PB: When you suckered me in to being a wrestler you said some crime syndicate was after you.  Was it-

BMB: Listen, kid, I gotta go.  

PB: And you've been hanging about quite a bit since Judas and Drake and Jones tapped Omerta, kind of like you felt guilty for it's presence here.  Now I thought you were talking BS to keep me scared and working for you, but as soon as you and I parted ways and your cash cow left the barn, it feels like more and more nefarious groups start to come after me.

BMB: Kid, listen, I really have to go. 

PB: Now hold on a minute.  When you first abducted me.

BMB: Kid...

PB: You also had Tony more or less chained up in your back yard like a pet, and now they have Tony, and it's like they singled out Rolland instead of going after you or Percy.  It's like they're trying to send a message, but I'm not quite sure who it's to.

Barney plants a thick meaty hand on Pizza Boy's shoulder.  By the expression on PB's face, it's clear that he's squeezing it in a deceptively strong and painful manner.  Barney takes off his blue blockers and looks in his client's eyes with the sternest of gazes.

BMB: Don't go diggin' for answers in a cemetery.  All you're going to find is skeletons and 6 feet of trouble.

PB: Oh...uhum....

Pizza swallows hard.  Seeing he's reverted his former clientele to the naive mess he found standing on his doorstep over a year ago, Barney's demeanor turns back to the bumbling and cheerful carny, which doesn't seem to do much to alleviate PB.  He tussles the kid's hair and walks off.  PB's eyes cut around the hallway in astonishment,before the land on the camera.  He plasters on a fake smile of his own and turns to face the AV equipment.

PB: I'm guessing little doggy's still a' barkin', huh? Yeah, JJ.  You're right.  Ya caught me, I'm an imperfect man.  As a Catholic I'm pretty damn close to lapsed, as a National Champion I was uninspired and resentful, and as a wrestler and a man I come up pretty naive of my surroundings, but that's to be expected of a 21 year old kid that's fairly new to the business.  Any new gems or pearls of wisdom you care to drop, oh great senpai? because not only do I know those shortcomings to be true, I've heard accusations of each and every one of them not only come from every single opponent's mouth that I've faced, but also my own.  However, considering me an eviscerating sadist is quite a new one for me.  I gotta say, you're giving me too much credit.  Sure, I go after the blood of men whom take my own, but that's only after they draw blood first.  You? I don't want your blood, despite how you try to instigate something out of me.  To me you're still one of those sidelined player.  Sure, you're playing cheerleader for Omerta, but what have you done for them lately? Or me for that matter? What have you done to me lately? Win a title I don't care about? Chant 'Rah Rah Ree, Kick'em in the Knee' in the back while Omerta and the like pummel me and psychologically torture me? because I must say, it's going to take a lot more than 'hail hydra' to get me pissed off at a wayside masochist like yourself.  

You say that you're complacent, you say you're happy with where you're at in life, but guys like you don't come picking fights with me because their careers are going swimmingly.  Usually they're trying to make a name for themselves at my expense, and while I know you're not directly responsible for you and I going toe to toe, and that you're not one of the many that's attacked me from behind physically to get my attention...I mean...I think...

Pizza Boy rubs the back of his head and stares off in the distance with a bit of fear in his face.

PB: one, two, three-nope, I don't think there are any unaccounted for new knots.  Granted, my memory's hazy and all.  Head trauma will do that to a guy.  You have the gold, but you seem to be lacking the attention that a degenerate narcissist such as yourself begs for.  The problem seems to be that you don't think your hands are dirty enough to take the initiative of guys like Drake, Jones, Judas, and Mexican Samurai and blindside me, which in a sick way, makes them a tad more admirable than you.  Instead you'd rather pick a fight from the distance, even though I'm beaten and pummeled beyond repair.  

Why?

Scared?

Lazy?

Entitled?

I'd wager all three considering your silver spoon background, but pardon me for playing dropout psych major with your life, but it seems to be something that you're into. Men like you seem to want me to crucify myself for all of my misgivings as a human being, and you seem all the more resentful of my sin because I own up to it instead of hiding behind smug and self-assured lies.  Is that what you're really afraid of JJ? Someone who shows vulnerability? Someone who speaks their mind, locker room and management be damned? Someone whom limps into a match instead of swaggering to hide the pain? Someone who values a loss as a learning experience instead of flipping his shit when life doesn't go his way? Someone whose not afraid to flip his shit when men like you,not you in particular because you're more cowardly than coward hiding behind words instead of actions, but men like you try to take everything you've built, loved, and admired and burn it to the ground?! Is that what you're afraid of!?! Huh!?! THE FACADE SLIPPING TO REVEAL WHAT YOU REALLY ARE UNDERNEATH!?! ME SEEING EVERY SINGLE BLACK SPOT IN YOUR BLUE BLOODED HEART?!

Pizza Boy lunges at the camera, madness in his eyes as he puffs up in fight position.

PB: Are you afraid of me seeing through all of your bullshit and seeing the poor little rich boy on the other side? The one who fights because it fills the void that absentee Daddy Warbucks left? Are you afraid I'm going to see the kicking and screaming, breath holding, tantrum having little brat under the prize fighter mask? Playin' dress up with bruises and cuts to hide the cherub faced, snot nosed, neglected little Antichrist that was raised by nanny's and ring rats whom actually lived out in the real world and knew what being a somebody with nothing instead of a nobody with money is like.  I hate to tell you, JJ, but street cred isn't an STD.  But OK, little doggy.  If you want the pizza boy's attention, if you want to taste my rage, if you really want that match that puts you on the map as someone who knows how to survive in the real world instead of buying loyalty and gold...

Pizza Boy smiles, dropping all hostilities and tension as his body relaxes.

PB: Well, tough.  Like I said, you don't deserve the spanking you're asking for, and considering you won a title off of someone, I'm sure you've gotten your little boy rocks off already from a previous asswhoopin' and it did you no good.  Like I said, I'm not a sadist, I'm not a therapist, and I'm simply not interested in yappin' little teacup chihuahuas with napoleon complexes.  I'll see you at Dynasty, JJ.  It'll be a treat to coast through you on my way to Pain For Pride.

Pizza boy tries to hold back a giggle as he holds his hand up in a half-assed salute.

PB: Pfffhahahah, hail Omerta.  He says it like it's going to trigger something.

Pizza Boy chuckles and shakes his head in disbelief at the camera before turning and leaving, laughing under his breath as he turns into a blurry figure in the distance before the camera finally turns off.
Post June 21st 2016, 12:00 am by Guest
Half truths seen as crystal clear to only the foolish. You're right, I am a force of nature leaving nothing behind but the often familiar touch of despair and the ugly sound of foes gnashing their teeth as they live in pain when they step into the ring with me. Yet you question if that pain is perpetual when even the harshest critic wouldn’t dare go that route? Ask the band of brothers I found myself fighting for when I still questioned what it was that I sought after, if my betrayal didn't leave them in ruin. Look at how my archrival's brother walks into Elite Answers Wrestling desperately trying to find a way to bring his family's name back to prestige despite knowing he doesn’t have the tools at all to do that. I returned and in an instant, destroyed two careers, a legend feared and a promising rookie presented on a silver platter. You may have had a point if you told me this years ago when the sight of someone like you would have caused me to question my abilities. I was a man once incapable of putting a dent to anyone’s ambitions but now I crush the hopes and dreams of hundreds as I chase my own. Obstacles become hurdles I can easily hop over and the pain which breaks down the average unlucky wrestler only serves as fuel for me to keep walking for the goal which I know I’m getting close to, which I can almost touch. I have not lost against a sole competitor since coming back; my matches have all become a blur no matter if my foe can boast of grabbing gold, no matter if trainers rush to say they’re the one who taught him or if he’s on the verge of collapse dreaming of brighter days. When you grip your fists, do you believe they are capable of knocking me out, Judas? Thousands across the globe place their faith in me to grab you by the throat and put an end to a beast who has terrorized the brand which has always been my home. As if I am a knight assigned to get rid of a band of robbers starting with you. Who roots for you but your associates you distance yourself from in fear of them being the sword you fall on, who are eager to prop you up and hope that you won’t fail when the odds are at their highest and when miscalculations would put you back to the bottom of the totem pole where you started. But you know it doesn’t matter how many root for us. You know that I like to drown out the sound of the crowd when I am prepared to fight because all I want to hear is the opponent. To hear the subtle noises that hints at his nervousness. To make false moves knowing that will cause him to stumble a little, nearly invisible to the naked human eye and then waiting for that one half-hearted swing, him hoping that the end won’t be painful, but at least coming to terms that there has to be one and that he will be the sole victim. Do you remember what I told you? This isn’t a battle of monster versus monster, nor a battle of man versus the unknown. It’s a battle of reasonable expectations versus chasing the impossible because every move perceived to be meaningless you all made in numerous battles leading up to Pain for Pride only tips the scale in our favor. Because whatever wins you’ve grabbed only prove to be pyrrhic as you did not destroy Pizza Boy on your own, but you have the man coming for you as if you did. As Drake and Jones beat us at Triple Threat, but failed to follow up, only added fuel to the fire when they kidnapped Tony Rolland. It’s uninspired to say, but it’s my prerogative: you act like I am a pawn, but look at things from a more objective viewpoint and you will see only the opposite. You proved that you couldn’t rip the title off Pizza Boy while Drake and Jones proved that their record was only meant to shatter. It is reasonable to say that all the events leading to this moment prove that you will crack under the pressure and that I will save Tony Rolland. You’re chasing after a group of individuals whom you will never catch up to. Trying to get me to react foolishly by threatening to throw me off the edge into obscurity when it’s more rare to find somebody who doesn’t.

It wasn’t an uncommon sight to see me struggle. Often was I the person being chased, never given the time to turn around and refuse to be seen as an easy mark, but then what? If I failed in my quest to become a legend then I would have been just another case of what happens when your ambitions lead you into the abyss. It gives me satisfaction to see you now in the palm of my hands, there is no true escape because even running away gives me exactly what I desire. When I look at you, I see something that is carefully constructed, an image that is suppose to invoke an uncanny valley quality. You like to flirt with the idea that your humanity has slowly waned over the years. Maybe you don’t cloak yourself in darkness, something that has been bubbling under the surface finally revealed itself once your tears finally dried. I like to believe that you regressed to a beast while you like to believe that you’re something more. When we enter that ring, just know that will be the last time that you ever have an air of mystique around you. Whatever fuels you to fight after that will be extinguished and you will have nothing to look forward to but the memory of Pizza Boy charging at you with a full head of steam and taking back his title. Maybe I am a force of nature but it is through coming from nothing and slowly understanding what it means to become a wrestler that I became the legend that stands before you. I don’t rely on smoke and mirrors nor do I mask a part of myself hoping for another chance at life. All my accomplishments are known just as all my failures are. Me not being scared the second I run through the ropes is already one of the reasons why I won’t lose to you. I await this match as it will accelerate the process in which the victors in this war become as clear as day. So many wrestlers in this company deprived from the weapons which once made this promotion death incarnate. It is no surprise that you’re feared when you wrestle as if you got to call yourself an extremist. Maybe you were and now you have numerous weapons at your disposal, but I am sure you are well aware that even with all that I won’t go down so easily. This is a pit where only the strongest are able to climb out of, luck becoming as common as random misfortunes, canceling it. Here you are saying  you're neither a man nor a monster, but those are the words of someone who puffs his chest to make himself seem bigger than he is so that he can cause the large predator to stop showing his fangs and run away, but not only am I standing in place, but I am beginning to run towards you. Because even if that was true, that you're a big other that I can't comprehend, it was once a common thought that I could revert back to the man I once was. An underdog so prone to running away, so how will you stop me from my goal when I’ve destroyed a dozen just like you? Look at your fists once more, and succumb to the bitter fact that nothing can cause the pursuer to stop for any untapped potential has been realized.

Abandon all hope.
-
Post June 20th 2016, 7:02 pm by -
Dynasty Promo II

What makes you believe I’ve ever needed your full attention on me, Pizza Boy? You don’t give me much credit as a human being.. I can be a very understanding person. Your accusations on me say that you’ve done no research in the slightest of me.. Because I’ve always fought for the better of this company. Once again you prove to be under the list along with Jacob Senn and Lucian Black with fighting against guys like me.. How long is it going to take for you to realize guys like Omerta wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for the politics in this sport? As of late it seems like I’ve been preaching to a wall that is the mass of EAW and since I’ve realized this.. I’ve become New Breed Champion. I can't blame you for yearning to rectify a situation and gain closure in a story that's spanned for the past several months, but what I can and will continue to criticize is the fact that you’ve sullied and disgraced the National Elite Championship every waking moment that it's adorned your unsightly waist. I knew you wouldn’t shed a single tear when you lost those Championships. You learned from "The Master Manipulator" himself, and as such, he's no different than a man who claims they're religious but is too damn lazy to go to church because he believes the temple of his mind is sufficient just as HBB was. The EAW roster is average in its own right, but under Omerta’s command it can transform into an invincible force. That's the most accurate description I can offer under Omerta’s Code Of Silence, and instead of praise me for the visionary that I am, Pizza Boy wants to spill my blood, harvest my organs, and sell them on the internet for profit. I've already decided my body will be cryogenically preserved after my death, so I'm afraid his plans won't amount to nearly as much as he anticipates. You deserve retribution for the harrowing crimes we of Omerta committed against you, but am I really the man you want or is this upcoming Pain for Pride just serving as an outlet for the internal frustration Pizza Bo has in not yet being a man? So many stripped him of opportunities he reckons he deserved, and the past is the past. The decisions that Omerta, Judas or anyone else for that matter can't be undone, but will it bring him any solace to rip off my head and make a mockery of my name for the world to see? The prospect of that alone sounds exhilarating, I'm sure. Who wouldn't want to cut off the head of a king and put it on display as a trophy of their excellence and fortitude? I’m not his target though.. In fact, I’m his relief.. Which means Pizza Boy wants to beat me, but it isn't because I repeatedly wronged him on with Omerta. It's because he's disappointed in himself for not having gotten further by this point in his career, and to ensure everything he's worked for doesn't go to waste, he wants to beat one of Omerta and grant meaning to an otherwise dull, uninspired career that's soon to meet a dead end from which the escape route narrows by the day. Who's to say that while he's caught up being preoccupied with yours truly, that the Omerta along with Tony won't swoop in like a vulture and take the reins for herself? Omerta is comprised of a men and women that benefit the alliance equally, not partially. If Pizza Boy is overly concerned with what becomes of me, logic follows that he'll take his eye off the prize and discover what so many past elitist of all shapes and sizes have learned; it's much more difficult to hold on to his place in this industry than it is to capture it for the very first time. I'm not indebted to anyone but Omerta, and I sure as hell don't feel the need to atone for my actions. Pizza Boy can take the sob stories he's spinning in his favor and shove them right where the sun doesn't shine for all I care, because what JJ Silva is focused on is walking into Dynasty and proving that he's overcome his setbacks and will revive this title’s division. There's no better way to do that than to walk away with this coveted championship and a victory with it.

If you've burned bridges in every corner of your life, of course you'd think it necessary to operate under the ideology that the present should be emphasized over your mundane, less-than-stellar past. I don't blame Pizza Boy for his recently found philosophy; what I find intolerable are the many delusions of which he's so convinced that led him to that asinine conclusion. I grow weary of seeing everybody and their mother spew half-truths which completely neglect the process that got them in the position they're in. Pizza Boy’s abilities are more suited to the minor leagues of wrestling promotions than a titan like EAW, and the countless amount of opportunities he’s failed to cash in on are all the evidence I need to look at to know I'm the judge, jury, and executioner of his miserable career. He’s failed to succeed at this juncture, but rather than blame himself and make an effort to turn over a new leaf, he’s done his damnedest to point his filthy fingers at god abandoning him as if god’s somehow to blame for his incompetence. Some of what the Pizza Boy's, Piff Fumador’s, and Sebastian Monroe's of the world have been saying is undeniably true, and I wouldn't even bother questioning it because it does nothing but open up another can of sparks we needn't delve into. You can hardly recognize the JJ Silva gracing EAW's airwaves today compared to the one that debuted with The Iconomy. I've shown my growth over the course of history in this company, being knocked down innumerably and rising up having gotten even stronger because of the turbulent trials I went through. I willfully endangered myself with little regard for my safety in more matches than my opponent on Dynasty can count, and yet I'm forced to sit here and listen to his ignorant hogwash even though he’s missed my point over and over again. In life, unrelated to the social hierarchy's determined by man, there are some people who naturally act as keys that set the world in motion. Likewise, for any King to reign over an empire with an iron fist, he must also rule over and dictate what becomes of the peasants whose fate he decides. The latter is representative of people like Pizza Boy, like Piff Fumador and most certainly like Pizza Boy’s mentor Heart Break Boy... While the key that opens doors and swiftly unlocks the future is the man everyone in EAW is calling the New Breed Champion, JJ Silva. You made a claim incinuating that I’m fighting as someone you look against? As if I’m a guy trying to make EAW worse? How’s that Pizza Boy? I feel as if I’m giving this company the future it deserves.. At least that’s the way I see it. I fight against the so-called “heros” but that’s for unselfish reasons.. Here my theory. You can struggle, scratch, and claw your way to an early grave if you deem your ambition worthy of the conviction needed to shift the tides of authority and power. I have zero issues whatsoever with the reasons the men in this contest are fighting for. My qualm lies in the fact they're so firm in stubbornly resisting logic not because they're incapable of grasping my words, but because they refuse to. They want to believe they can forge a future worthy of warriors who trained tooth and nail to become wrestlers traveling all over the globe, and it's quite admirable, but a belief system alone isn't enough to topple over your enemies in a war of attrition. Because they've stubbornly insisted in fighting for their goals as if their life depends on it, they'll bear the brunt of my vicious attack and get humiliated while the world is watching, and why? They have no idea what they're up against.

The board of directors expect me to abide by their standard of protocol and take it easy on disrespectful ingrates like the other elitists I mentioned. Each of them destined to collide with me and one of them in a face-off for the ages at an event with the monumental scale of Pain for Pride that attracts socialites, celebrities, and casual fans alike. They're considering only the hypothetical reality in which they walk away victorious with the some glory at hand, but they're entirely unprepared for the backlash that will ensue if they can't make good on their claims and win. I can nail what I'm saying into their heads repeatedly, but I'm fully aware they'll be none the wiser no matter how groundbreaking the wisdom I graciously impart is. To silence a tandem like Pizza Boy, all you need to do is utterly defeat him in action and leave him laid out in a pool of his own blood and feces; a task that hasn't exactly proven difficult for the majority of our roster in their encounters with this pieces of human garbage. Call me old fashioned, but entertaining the logic of others has always been my strong suit. I've never tried to deflect criticisms or well-reasoned arguments, especially those which are comprehensive and articulate. Nothing Pizza Boy has said in the entire time He’s spoken out against me has given me the slightest hint he’s anywhere near the gargantuan threat he hypes his silent demeanor up to be. You can flaunt your broken down story and your so-called “rage” all you like, but when the dust settles and the smoke clears, talent and and aptitude always win out over all other qualities. I have all the desire and initiative necessary to achieve my goals with The New Breed. You as my opposition in this match exude confidence, but beneath those exteriors, what lurks within? A sad, bitter man who is unable to accept his shortcomings and would gladly arrive at Pain for Pride knowing for certain he’ll lose as long as it means he doesn't have to verbalize what has been made plainly clear to the EAW universe; that and Omerta are a more cohesive unit, exceed the spectrum of skill on which they operate, and are individually superior to all elitist in this company in every facet. I understand The Pizza Boy is having an immensely difficult time coming to grips with what he clearly considers a shocking revelation, but the proof will be in the pudding at the pinnacle of wrestling and I lay siege to the remnants of this division and walk away with my theme music blaring through the arena as the raucous crowd embraces their reigning New Breed Champion in victory.

I’m at a very complacent state in my career at this point. I just can’t help myself but being elated for my long path filled with tears and triumphs culminating in what is now my New Breed Championship. I’m sure many other’s who wished to see me fail are busy fabricating stories of why I simply do not deserve this, but to them I simply raise this championship in the air with full intent to be the fighting champion this division longs for. With all of this excitement on my side, seems to be the complete opposite for Pizza Boy. While I absolutely could use the time to use that as a point of attack, I must sympathise for the guy. I’ve been at the bottom of the barrel on the very brink of insanity, and it’s the absolute worst feeling in the world. He’s at a point in which reality seems painful and while I cannot offer up advice to help him, I can look onto him and a constant reminder that I’ve been there. Even so, his failing to admit to his own abject failures will only pour salt in the already open wound and make it that much bitter in the long run. He’s admitted to looking over me and onto the presented issue which has proven to be his biggest mistake in the past few months. His stubborn refusal to his inept ways in proving to be equivalent to an anchor strapped around his leg in the vast ocean.  While this has been very evident to his oppositions you’ve crossed, it seems you’re blind to even the simplest of facts. You’re seeing only the things you want to see while ignoring the obvious. While I like to consider myself a very stern and straight-to-the-point kind of guy, I’m honestly stunned by the amount of ignorance you’re showing. It’s becoming painfully obvious that you’re extremely naive, yet unaware of your own faults. You lie there in vain wishing for something to happen as a feeling of justice to set in.. If anything, you’re pathetic. Your inability to render the thought process of your circumstance is the reason of your inconsistency. This is what will lead to you coming out at me on Dynasty swinging with your thoughts weighing you down forcing me to turn your reactions into guesswork and ultimately leave you lying there in defeat. In my entire career-- never once has I dreaded walking out there to fight another individual but this time, I’m actually disappointed. Not for the fact that I don’t see you as a worthy opponent.. That’s not it at all. You can claim to me that you’ll be fighting me with every fiber of your being but it’s become apparent to me that you’ll become light work in due time after the bell sounds. You were once a man who could fight his battles and now that the smoke and mirrors have been removed.. You’ve been lost in the multitude of EAW’s washed up underachievers. It wasn’t always this way, but it’s the way the cookie crumbles it seems. While you’re down pondering your thoughts, EAW will continue its course with or without you around. I have no wish to lift your spirits.. I have no desire to crush you like Judas.. I’m simply here to rid the burden of many. This was never my intentions coming in --- but sometimes it seems you must fulfill other duties. All in the name of Omerta.

In Omerta We Trust.
Aria Jaxon
Post June 20th 2016, 6:19 pm by Aria Jaxon
OPEN LETTER -- LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
(Developmental)

“The friendship stuck together, we wrote our names in blood, but I guess you can’t accept that the change is good.”

I’ve had some time to think since Saturday, Steph. I guess, regardless of what you said to me, I tried to see things from your perspective. That’s what friends do; they try their damnedest to put themselves in the other person’s shoes when it seems that things are pointed south. My attempts at tryna see things your way have gotta be how I wound up playing Switzerland in the first place, because I’ve done what I can to not only see things from your point of view, but Cai and Tarah’s as well. It’s no secret that I haven’t been quick to choose sides here. Tracing back where all this shit started is tricky, and although it kinda troubled me to see the people I’m closest to not getting along, how it all started stopped mattering to me pretty quick. I didn’t care. I just wanted things to be fixed, and maybe it was naive of me to think that staying neutral would help.

I see taking that stance hasn’t helped at all on your end. Truth be told, I don’t know what you expected me to do. Turning my back on Tarah was never an option. Cutting ties with Cailin never would’ve happened. Leaving you behind was the furthest thing from my mind. So tell me, for someone who’s determined to hang onto everyone in this situation...what did you want me to do? I figured I had the most to lose if I was dumb enough to choose a side, so I never did. Funny enough, Cailin and Tarah never had shit to say about it. They never pressured me into leaning to one side or another. They knew I couldn’t bring myself to place any one of you above another, so they never mentioned it to me. I know you find it hard to believe, but in all of Tarah’s Aquaman-centric barbs, she never tried to persuade me into kicking you to the curb, though I can’t speak for whatever she might’ve said to Cailin. The point is, I never intended on walking away from any of you. It was my choice to try and be a good friend to everyone involved...but you took my choice when you walked outta that locker room in Texas.

You know I’d go to the ends of the earth for you, Cloudy, but I don’t know how much further you intend to drag me. That Nazi comparison was...kinda rough. I know you’re hurting. I know you feel like you lost Cailin and I know you feel like I vanished too, but I never went anywhere. Truth is, if I walked up to you now and told you I was never speaking to Tarah again, then all of this “betrayal” nonsense would’ve never even formed in your mind. Neutrality isn’t the same as backstabbing. And because I care about every single person involved, I’m latching on until I absolutely can’t anymore. I know that’s a hard concept for you to grasp because you feel all alone in this, but...that’s the truth of the matter. I’m sorry. All your back-and-forth with Tarah and giving Cai the cold shoulder and likening me to Nazi sympathizers won’t change my mind. I’m stretched kinda thin here. My best friends are at each others’ throats and I know in the back of my mind that I can’t play referee forever, but I don’t know what else to do. I just keep hoping for a solution that might not ever come. So maybe this is life as we know it. Maybe you and Tarah will never be friends, and maybe you and Cai will never get back together. It sucks, but if I have to, I can live with that, ‘cause I don’t wanna lose any of you. I’m being as selfless as I can here and I almost feel like that’s not enough for you. I don’t know what the point of no return is regarding all of this, but I can’t ignore the fact that I think it’s rapidly approaching. The last thing I want is for things between us to be irreparably broken, so I’m begging you not to force my hand. I can live without Formation. I can live with the static between you, Cailin, and Tarah. What I don’t think I can bear is knowing that turning your back on me permanently is something that might’ve legit crossed your mind. At least, I don’t think I can handle it, but if it winds up being something I gotta get acclimated with, then so be it. I’m a big girl. I’d never walk away from you, Steph. Not unless you make me, and you know how I am. Don’t do something we’re both gonna regret. I’ll reason with you for as long as you’re willing to be reasonable, and hell, knowing me, I’ll give you leeway beyond that, but don’t do anything rash.

Don’t give me a reason not to look back.
Elena Miles
Post June 20th 2016, 4:13 pm by Elena Miles
III:III PAIN

Triple Threat was the end of an era. May 28th, 2016 marks the day that I ripped the National Elite Championship from Pizza Boy's dying hands and held it up like it was his head on a mantle. You see, to me this is more than just a strap of leather covered in gold and yet I do not care for it's traditional values. The men that have held this before myself mean nothing to me. When I wear this belt around my waist, when I carry it over my shoulder, all I can think about is the look on Pizza Boy's face as he laid there in a pile of his own broken bones. I had him suckered in like a youngblood Elitist chasing the New Breed Championship. Despite his acquisition of the National Elite Championship and his rise through the ranks of Dynasty, it was me that he wanted. I handed him the apple of his demise and warned him every day of every week what would happen if he bit in to it and yet all it did was convince him more and more that he had to do it... so he did. He didn't just bite in to the apple, he gorged himself on it until he could eat no more and thought that he, THE PIZZA BOY, had outsmarted Judas. It wasn't until it was too late that he realized the huge mistake that he had made. I managed to lull him in to a false sense of security, allowing him to think that he had circumvented me when in reality he had just fallen further in to my Venus fly trap. When we stepped in that ring together I already knew exactly how the night would play out.

So I let Pizza Boy get the better of me. I endured the beating he gave me for I knew that he could only last so long. I presented a challenge to him that he could not overcome but that didn't mean I wasn't going to let him think he had a chance. I withstood his attacks and let him get so close, oh so close, before I made sure that the hope in his eyes disappeared completely. I was fortunate enough to have two new acquaintances aid me in this endeavor in Drake & Jones.

Two people I'm sure you're familiar with, Cyclone.

Did you know that, from 1950 to 2006, Tennessee suffered from almost 900 tornadoes? Did you also know that during that time they managed to kill a mass amount of 271 people? Tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons... CYCLONES, whatever you wish to call them, there's no doubt that they're a dangerous force of nature. They're unpredictable... but erratic. They can form in a matter of mere seconds... but can disperse just as easily. That's the problem with Cyclones. They're unreliable. While dangerous for a short amount of time, once that time is over they become about as harmless as an earthworm that's been pulled up from the ground.

That's how most would see it, anyway. Me? I dive for the eye of the storm. I've said it time and time before and I'll say it time and time again: I THRIVE ON CHAOS. That is why our match this Sunday on Dynasty is going to be the greatest mistake you've ever made, Cyclone. Extreme Rules is my home. I was born in the extreme, molded in the extreme and live in it as though it were my own palace of destruction.

See, when I look back at Triple Threat, I understand the silent judgement that befell me after I defeated the Pizza Boy. I am sure that the millions watching were all under the belief that Drake & Jones' interference was my last resort, that they would come out when I had nothing left in the tank to offer the Pizza Boy... and that's a foolish way to think. Cyclone, if you really, truly believe that you're a step ahead of me then it's true that old dogs really do need to be taught new tricks. Do you mean to say that you predicted the assistance of Drake & Jones? Did you really think that the same man who bares the name "Judas" would ask for help? Of course you didn't. You were just as oblivious to the idea as anyone else who was watching. These new acquaintances of mine aren't my friends or my allies though, Cyclone.

I'm their insurance policy.

And they're mine.

This is all you need to know. I want this to be the end of Pizza Boy's uprising. They want this to be the end of Pizza Boy's uprising and, well... all three of us want to be at the top of that mountain where we all believe we belong. How do we do that? By taking out Dynasty's two biggest names. Even with the rising stars such as Scott Oasis and Lucian Black and Tig Kelly and JJ Silva, the two of you remain on the tip of everyone's tongue. Whether it's as Cerberus as single entities, the two of you have cemented yourselves in EAW so of course we are going to go after you. We're going to rip you down from your pedestals and take your spots... or spot, I should say. Singular.

Because that spot belongs to me and only me.

Just as the Omerta security worked as a tool towards success last week, Drake & Jones are going to do the same thing for me at Pain for Pride. That's not to say the three of us won't work as a unit. In fact, I have no problem with that. After all, a traitor only betrays when there is a superior opportunity to be taken. Right now, these two men are my best bet and if they're going to aid me in the destruction of Pizza Boy then I will do everything in my power to do the same to you and the caveman wonder you call a partner.

You couldn't be more wrong about who I am, Cyclone. You couldn't be more wrong.

I do not cloak myself in darkness as others would such as Eclipse Diemos and Erebos would. I simply embrace the darkness that is locked up inside of me. I understand that you once tried to do the same and, while it worked for a while, it's clear that you couldn't handle the mental strain that it took on you. Let's be honest here, up until that point you felt empty, didn't you? Like nothing you did truly fulfilled your hunger for success. Winning the Grand Rampage was nothing but a footnote for you because your apparent accomplishments were always left with the same annotation that you were an underdog. Just like Pizza Boy stands before us all as one today, you know what that was like. You can empathize with him because of it but you will never be able to empathize with me because you were afraid to swim in to the deep end of the pool. You claim I cloak myself in the darkness but take a single glance at me, just one, and you will see that I cover my body in white robes, the same robes that represent purity because they're the only part of me left that is pure that isn't pure EVIL. I stand here fully clad in angel's clothing as a statement. I do not hide in the shadows like a common criminal or play games of hide and seek with my prey.

WHEN I HUNT YOU, I WANT YOU TO SEE ME COMING.

WHEN I HUNT YOU, I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO'S BREATHING DOWN YOUR NECK.

WHEN I HUNT YOU, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUE FACE OF YOUR DESTRUCTION.

This mask is much more than it seems. It's a tool and a weapon and it's the source of the fear in my opponents' eyes when they step in the squared circle with me. I promise you, Cyclone, I don't need this mask to beat you. The mask is just my own little personal game I like to play before I leave my prey in a pile of it's own blood and tears. Who am I? What do I look like? How old am I? Where do I come from? These are all questions that my victims find themselves asking... except for you. You think you already have me figured out. You think you know what kind of man I am but you'd be wrong to think I'm a man or even a monster. I'm neither of those things.

I'm the end of days.

I'm the last thing you see before you go to sleep at night and I'm the first thing you see when you enter the depths of hell. I may as well be the damn devil himself because there is no escaping me, there is no forgetting me and there is no way to BEAT ME. You're going to learn that the hard way, Cyclone, and I'm going to enjoy this so, so very much...

And you'll never be able to forget the name Judas.
Post June 20th 2016, 1:21 am by Guest
You may see this as me locked inside a cage disadvantaged, but tell me what do I have to be scared of? They thought bad habits stemming from juvenile days would muddy my name to the point of no return and when that didn't work, that time would be the death of me, but the hammer intended to put the final nail in the coffin only gave me thicker skin. All this time I was an individualist at heart, atoning for his sins by aligning myself with the few who I can trust so that I may fight for something greater than anything I have obtained. I may be one half of the tag team champions, but understand that I am truly unrestrained when there’s only one opponent I have to deal with, when the only path I have to walk is linear. But that won’t happen, right? You won’t understand the severity of that situation because you still like to believe that I'm just a pawn, trying to find a strategy in a game with a predetermined winner. I am fully aware that you’re dangerous, but you have to ask yourself who will be the one most hurt in the long run. Because you’re not someone in control of your emotions, but rather a wild animal attacking anyone and anything. A beast spiraling out of control facing a man capable of showing the same signs of ferociousness but without any of those drawbacks. It’s funny, people tend to not be able to guess your footwork, believe you to be unpredictable with a wide array of ways to send an opponent crashing to the mat and tap. They may think of you as an enigma but for me, each move you make becomes more predictable than the last because everyone wants to work backwards for some strange reason. People like to make it a game of guessing who you are behind the mask while I look to see why it is that you wear it. Your identity may have been that of a mediocre wrestler without any aspirations for the material goods which energize the common wrestler, simply trying to make enough money to put a roof over his head. Or you may have been a prodigy, with memories meaning more than Pain for Pride bouts. But we both know that doesn’t change the course of events which gives birth to Judas. Only exemplifies just how pitiful your existence is because it is not who you were that assures me that you can’t beat me, but the steps you took to become this new monstrosity. You don’t wear that mask out of pride, nor is it something passed down from generation to generation and therefore legacy. You do it out of desperation, whoever you were in the past felt little to no way out in whatever eviscerated his life and this is your way of reincarnation. What stands before me is a reanimated corpse, inviting me one strike to put it down.

Tell me, what do you think this match wants to convey? Certainly not a battle of two monsters, no, instead it’s reasonable expectations versus chasing the impossible. You place all your faith in that mask and therefore your carefully made identity to fight your way through hordes of opponents in a wild frenzy. Without that faith, you are but skin and bones prone to fall easily to any challenger in your way. It's no wonder you despise the people flocking to Pizza Boy and calling him one of the prime examples of an underdog when you subconsciously understand that you’re not nearly as invincible as many believe, and that one small misstep and your house of cards come crashing down in an instant. When you saw Drake and Jones rushing to your aid, you didn’t have to stay there and accept, but when you looked at them in the eye and shook their hands, just know that sealed your fate and will be regarded as the turning point for poor Judas. I know if a newcomer was in my shoes, he would look at this match and fear what is mistakenly seen as the unknown. I know that many other veterans would head into this match excited for the endless possibilities the match will take him. But I am a man who journeyed into uncharted waters and rose back up unscathed. At some point it stops being exciting, at some point even the most unpredictable join the homogeneous masses which make up this company. What causes me to show even a tinge of emotion for this match is because I see I was once cut from the same cloth as you. A desperate man scared of becoming obsolete as more and more wrestlers with different backstories fill the ranks. Just like you, I scattered around and looked for anything that could function as a weapon against those people. You cloak yourself in darkness while I preferred to be out in the open, controlling the narrative until they were led into believing their downfall was immediate and they would self destruct before my eyes. I destroyed careers, metaphorically and literally stabbed people in the back all because I believed them to be unpredictable and that annoys a man who loves transparency. Years have passed since then and now most of those men can't put a scratch on me, nearly all of them can't knock me off my feet and none of them can defeat me. I may have never met guys like Nemesis, but that didn't stop me from predicting his first and only move as if I fought him a thousand times and won each encounter. I know you most of all Judas as my rise and downfall led me to pull myself out of the same rubble I see you in. However, I am one step ahead of you as I abandoned all I learned from there. I realized all I was going to find was a dead end if I continued to sacrifice my humanity for the promise of more power. This time I won’t be like an executioner humming to himself while lifting his axe from the ground. I won't take pride in what I am going to do to you even if it’s something I’ve done for all my life. This is simply a match. Simply a rescue mission.

And you need to abandon all hope.
Eclipse Diemos
Post June 19th 2016, 11:02 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Stephanie marched down the corridor in the Cedar Park Center, her emotions at its boiling point. Her heart grew weary from dealing with Formation’s infighting, no thanks to Tarah Nova. Or maybe it was her fault? At this point it didn’t matter. For the first time in years she fought with her best friend and current Vixens Champion Aria Jaxon. She felt like she was growing alone by the second as the voices inside grew louder. It’s been months since they spoke to her, but now she could hear them loud and clear. She made her way outside into the dark night. She already texted ‘him’, and he agreed to meet with her. Steph wanted to do it away from the arena for she didn’t want to deal with the ramifications of her actions yet.
Walking into a field near the arena, she desperately wanted to use her phone’s flashlight to see where she was going, but he demanded there be no lights. She had to trust her heart to find him. As much as she hated to admit it, he was the only one that could understand how she was feeling at the moment. After a few minutes of walking, she stopped before a human sized shape in the shadows. She couldn’t see that it was ‘him’, but she could feel it.

“Is that you?” Stephanie asked, surprisingly feeling no form of trepidation.

“Good guess.” Eclipse’s voice mumbled, though it actually came from the side. His form seemed to appear from the darkness just beside her as he walked around the shape before leaning against it. As the darkness began to clear away it showed up as a statue, a rearing horse with a soldier on its back. He blinked a few times, as if clearing his vision before looking out
towards the moonlight.

“I’m pleasantly surprised. Very pleasantly surprised. I didn’t think you’d ever take up my offer.Then again, I also know how Tarah Nova is. I sadly know how little sis Cailin is...and though Aren may want to deny this, I know Aria. And this emotion you’re feeling? It’s not something they are going to be able to understand. Because they want to find a way to fix that. So...why don’t we talk?” he asked as he motioned her to a bench, a few feet away from where they were talking.

He tugged on his coat as he moved towards the bench, his left hand twitching a few times. His reactions, his voice, something else was tugging at it. It wasn’t worry, or fear, nothing like that. It seemed more...remembrance. He looked towards her as he sat down, motioning to the seat beside him as he crossed his arms.

Steph followed suit, feeling a sense of comfort in Eclipse’s presence. Ironically enough, the man who almost bashed her face in was the one she currently felt as peace with. She didn’t bother wondering about why that was and accepted it for what it is.

“I trust that you know what I’m feeling. That sense of loneliness while surrounded by those who claim they care. That sense of rage for those who mock you. I tried with them. I really did. I loved Cailin and I would do anything for Aria...and they know that. But yet they take the side of someone who openly started attacking me. I beared no ill will for Tarah at first. Even if she didn’t like me and just left it at that...fine. But she took those I love and perverted their feelings for me.” Stephanie sighed before finishing her thoughts. “I know girls like her. Doesn’t matter where I was. It could be an elementary school in San Diego, a high school in Tokyo, or a college dorm in Brooklyn. There’s always a ‘Tarah’.”

He let out a sigh, running his palms along the back of his neck before clicking his teeth. He flicked his gaze towards his hands and they moved on their own accord, heading to his pockets as he clicked his teeth again. “I’ve met...yeah. When I was in the Asylum as a child...there were doctors who toyed with emotions like they were playthings. They weren’t there to fix you. They were there to enjoy themselves. They were there to do whatever they needed to get a thrill out of torturing us. They made ‘friends’ with other patients, only to use that friendship to stab others in the back with. You don’t escape that. Anywhere. That’s one of the unfortunate issues with this world.”

He growled, an animalistic noise erupting from his throat before he cleared it and sighed. He fished out the red letter, gazing down at it with a strange smile on his face before looking straight ahead. “If it makes you feel better. I have never trusted Tarah Nova. At no point. I trust almost everyone in
EAW...but not Tarah.”

Steph laid back, staring up at the sky while crossing her legs, taking her time to reply. “I don’t know who to trust anymore. I gave my heart to this company...my friends...to this business. I have fans...my CloudNation. I feel blessed for that, but fans are not like friends or family. That’s a different type of relationship…” She stood up. “But in my heart of hearts I’m a competitor. As much as it hurt to have people turn their back on me, it infuriates me even more to have them underestimate my talent in the ring. You once told me I was like a sharp sword ready to cut at a moment’s notice. I’m ready to accept that part of myself. But I can’t do that with blind rage. I need to learn how to focus my anger into something profound and invincible. The blade of my rage needs to cut through anything that’s in my path.”

“Alright. Then I’m more than willing to help you, but there are things I have to ask of you in return.” he countered as he leaned back, tapping the envelope against his knee before laughing. He tilted his head forward, his eyes focused on the moon overhead. So bright. So beautiful in the night sky. Mesmerizing. He leaned back again, turning his focus to her.

“I need you to trust me. I need you to know that what I’m going to do to you isn’t going to be fun, nor is it going to be training like you have ever experienced. I need you to not blunt your emotions against me, when you are angry show it, when you are sad show it, when you are happy show it. And I need you to do one...more thing.”

He sighed, knowing how these next few words were going to impact her. He clicked his teeth again, calming himself before he looked over towards her. “I need you to tell Formation that this is their doing. Because what I bring out of you...if they thought it was just you...it’s damage that can’t be fixed. So you have two choices. Cut all contact, or tell them.”

Stephanie closed her eyes for a moment to consider what was said. To cut off her two best friends was a hard decision to make. She may come off childish, but then again, they probably already felt that way about her. But
Aria was her best friend...and she was owed an explanation.

“I’ll write Aria a letter,” Stephanie finally said. “But Cailin doesn’t need to know shit. I don’t hate her...but I’m giving her the space she asked for so her and Tarah can do whatever for all I care. This is my choice. Take it or leave it. That, and I’m not Sanatorium. I answer to noone..only myself. Deal?”

“Not yet you aren’t. But deal.” he responded as he placed his hand on her shoulder in a sign of respect. With that he laughed to himself, shaking his head before motioning to the moon. “Beautiful isn’t it? Heh...I’m going to assume you’ll be heading home, but our household is open Ikari Ookami.” he stated as he stood up, flipping the letter around in his fingers.

Stephanie stared up at the moon for a second. Something so beautiful...so distant from the rest of the universe. She sighed, and started walking away.

“I’ll take you up on that invitation. Just want you to know that you’re about to witness a masterpiece in the coming months. People want to see me unhinged...then witness the rise of the War Queen.” Stephanie began walking away without waving goodbye.

“The War Queen. I like the sound of that...I just hope you keep that good spirit for a little longer. This is going to be hell Matsuda. Hell which you aren’t prepared for.” he sighed as he dropped down to his knees, staring up at the moon as her footsteps vanished from his mind. Alone again. Alone with his thoughts. And with the eve of his match against TLA bearing down on his mind.

“It’s been awhile hasn’t it, old friend? Hell, you even talked about it. One of the first times we met...Dynasty. Me against you and Chris Elite. The Birth of the Iconomy. The start of our ascension into history...or so we thought. TLA, I’m not going to pretend like I understand you, or like I am not smiling at hearing how you talk about us. Because all of that is ancient history. History which I want to prove once again. I want to feel your fists again TLA, because this is going to be the start of something beautiful in EAW. Something glorious. Words mean nothing between us TLA, because whether or not I try to scare you has never mattered. You always counter it with your own brand of humor. Your own words. Your own...strange way of speaking. So, talking down doesn’t suffice. Talking down isn’t my style anyway. You are deserving of respect, and you are deserving of whatever accolades you receive.

So am I. I was crowned the King of Elite and regardless of whatever worthless peons in the back believed, I earned my shot. I took what I wanted. I took from JJ what I wanted. I took from Lucian and Aren. I’m taking from Hades. So, now I will take from you. I will take from you that arrogant smile of yours on Battleground. This is something that you can’t just joke around about when you are in the ring. This is something that if you don’t take seriously when you are in that ring, will kill you. Proving that I have improved...well that’s easy. I just have to show you in the ring. The last time we faced off, I nearly had you beat. This time? I finish you off.

Yeah, I give no fucks TLA. I don’t care about the journey you are taking, and right now you shouldn’t care about mine. You just have to know that our paths our intersecting on Battleground. We are coming face to face, and we aren’t budging. You are going to ram your shoulder into me, and I am going to with you. You will fall. I will fall. One of us drops, and in the end when that person falls...we will keep moving. If you fall, you dust yourself off, put that grin back on, and you trek onward. Me? I do the same. So what is this match about? Why even fight if we know that the outcome is not going to mean much when the two of us are going to collide and we aren’t going to give an inch during the collision? Because that is who we are! Because that is all we have ever done! Our journey to the top of the food chain didn’t stop when we found ourselves in matches we didn’t think were important. We are on a journey TLA. So, it doesn’t matter what happens.

As for my family coming in to assist the win? No need. I don’t require them to get into fights for me. I’m not JJ. I don’t win my matches with flukes from my family. Never have. Assistance during the King of Elite? A statement. My statement on Battleground? That I’m not backing down from any opponent, and especially not the liar that is Hades the Hellraiser. La Pantera Sexual has returned from the brink, and now he fights a truly worthy challenge. Me. The Outcast King.

On a lighter note, when you are going to have me in Panther’s Pit? I’m a bit annoyed that we have never had the chance to talk mano y mano. I mean...with your rhetoric and mine we could probably dominate the EAW Network. Call your producer, we’ll get on that as soon as we can. As for Battleground...I’ll make sure that I leave your face intact so that it still looks good for the cameras...as for your body? Samurai can pick up the scraps when I’m finished with you.

So, you’re going to put up a fight, as am I. La Pantera Sexual against The Outcast King. Titans of our time. The greatest, non champion superstars in EAW today. This will be legendary. A battle of epic proportions. So come at me TLA, bring all your strength. I’ll bring mine.”  
『zakkii』
Post June 19th 2016, 10:52 pm by 『zakkii』
The scene opens not in Haruna's usual vlog set, she is somewhere in an empty classroom-like as Haruna is there looking outside while scratching her fingernails to the window glass.

Haruna Sakazaki: I got defeated.... and it's because of my stupid and incompetent partner who screwed up my momentum. I should never lost to that group of disgusting vixens and I should end them both but then I got this partner. The one who just screwed all my plans. But you know what, that's fine... as long as I don't stick with her forever just like that imbecile gorilla, I should be okay. In fact, I don't need partner to take this feet to walk forward. I don't need partner to crush my enemies to pieces. I don't need partner to defeat and destroy these three nobodies and kill their hopes and dreams. I don't mind face another vixen this Monday for I will send them the message that I am no longer in a same class as them. I am far more superior than them who only come here to get famous. I don't come here to be famous... I am here to fight and show people that I might be small, but I have everything to survive this  fighting world. Let's just say that these three are the messenger to the entire Vixens division that I don't need their drama to take me higher. I don't need to follow their game to make myself a better fighter in this business. I do this with my own way, using these fists to talk and send a message to them. I fight it all by myself and I win it all for myself. Come Monday, you will witness the one who used to be a nobody in a so-called glorious Vixens division answering the doubt of all of you by killing these three Vixens who might not be getting a serious recognition from their leader..... Well, it's their fate to die anyway and I am going to put them out of this misery. Monday night at Battleground will be the night three vixens died!

Haruna turns away her body and leave the room as she walks past the chalkboard with three pictures of Haruna's opponent at Battleground with a red X cross in it. Then Haruna's voice in a monologue can be heard while the scene slowly fades.

EAW Promoz! - Page 13 C0gI1c9

Haruna Sakazaki: "Anti-vixen", "Vixen Killer", "The Enemy of Vixens Division"….. Those are all just bunch of nicknames, right?
Tig Kelly
Post June 19th 2016, 10:43 pm by Tig Kelly
Ahh Battleground, so you've decided to get a little more star power added haven't you? Well I'm glad to bring my brand of violence to this brand of EAW yet I'm a little disgusted by the authorities choice to inflict some kind of sick punishment on the other team so close to Pain for Pride...Do you not care about having the best match possible at the grandest show of the year? Why would you put myself, the front runner to win this whole thing, with the next two strongest members of this match against the guys who had the easy way in anyways? They didn't have a chance at Pain For Pride in the first place against me, now you're letting me go in there and put these guys on the injured list? I'm sorry for all of the questions but this match just seems like the most obvious way to tell the fans that Tig Kelly will be walking out of Pain For Pride the Cash In The Vault holder after hitting everyone in the ring with a Mafia Kick.

Chris Elite! Man we finally meet in the ring. The Box Office Smash vs the Mafia Kick, the man who was one of the most exciting things JJ Silva has ever been paired with (you heard me Omerta) facing off with one of the most exciting fighters....ever for EAW! You've done a lot of things kid, but you certainly haven't lived up to what I've done in my first year holding gold, killing streaks, and not being in a stable with JJ Silva! I can definitely say I don't hate you at all Chris, but you're definitely no threat to me on Battleground this week and won't be even a thought at Pain For Pride...

Now this Greek GOD over here may be a different story! I don't mean a different story as in a threat to me, but I mean a different story as in he hasn't been nearly as exciting as Chris Elite which is very sad for a career to be hinged on. Rhaegar has been on a losing streak led by an old man who probably has more accolades than Rhaegar himself, but that hasn't stopped them from talking like they run this entire scene. You can just hear the loss from miles away when either of them talk as they constantly dismiss other people, ignore real threats in the match, and talk as if they have the match in the bag when Rhaegar is dealing with some foes who have done more than him in a week than he's done in his career. You couldn't handle me one on one before Rhaegar, what makes you think you're going to back me down when I have two partners? Prepare for a taste of my boot and a taste of whats to come for you at Pain For Pride...defeat.

Nick Angel......I don't even know enough about you to talk about you. How did you get in a match with me? I fully expect a thank you card and a bottle of whiskey for making you relevant and giving you a pay day you could have never dreamed of without me. I think they allow you to mail stuff out from the Hospital? You're fucking welcome Nick.

Mafia Kick Nation....LETS TAKE THEIR HEADS OFF!
ThePizzaBoy
Post June 19th 2016, 7:20 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens on the darkened morning talk show set of "Morning Pizza with Tony and the Pizza Boy", however the set stands somewhat offsetting as the usual morning show music isn't present, nor are the silhouettes of Tony and PB in their canvas back director chairs. Footfalls echo through the sound stage, materializing like a ghost in the dead air, as a tiny limping figure makes it's way on set and plops down in one of the two free host chairs.  The lights come up momentarily, accompanied by the customary canned audience approval, only to go back down again as Pizza Boy covers his grotesque form and motions for both the lights and fabricated fanfare to die.  Pizza Boy's figure sits in his chair hunched over like a protagonist in a crime drama, readying himself to die from a gut full of lead.

PB: Today's a special day for me, JJ Silvia.  Do you know why? Every male figure in my life falls a grizzly fate, JJ.  Tony was kidnapped by those three bastards and Omerta, Drake and Jones ended Heart Break Boy's career, and my dad...my dad's another positive role model in a long line of positive role models who fell because of my mistakes and shortcomings as a human being.  Needless to say, Father's Day isn't a favorite holiday of mine.  It drudges up so many demons, so many failures, so many what if's that I'm constantly ill-equipped to face down in any constructive manner.  Instead I find myself alone and perplexed as to how I keep letting this happen to me as I pretend it was Heart Break Boy's choice to leave me, or I pretend that Tony's probably giving those Omerta scumbags one hell of a time with his incessant talking and ability to Bugs Bunny out of any situation if it promises to amuse him, or that my pops is in some protective custody that he couldn't bring me and ma along, but the truth is that Heart Break Boy doesn't deserve my rebellion and angst, Tony Rolland is a fragile minded man, and my father....

PB motions for the booth to bring the lights up.  On cue, the darkness leaves him, save a few bruises and infected looking dark cuts on his body.

PB: I mean, what do you expect JJ? Do you expect me to be in tip-top form and ready for our match? Do you expect to see Tony sitting beside me quipping about some made up nonsense about how the writers didn't ask to use him in this capacity, or Barney M. Bailey back in my life and freshly forgiven? Did you expect to see Brian Daniels or Cyclone? Two men who've reached out to me on multiple occasions, only for me to pull away because I can't handle another hero taking up for my responsibilities? Because none of that's here.  All you get is one mangy looking public servant turned crash dummy pro wrestler with more chips on his shoulder than in his broken down skeletal frame.

PB's body trembles with rage as his eyes struggle to hold back tears and his throat wheezes with a dire need to swallow down every angry and scared emotion within him.

PB: I'm sure you'll pick up the pieces like Butcher, like Judas, like everyone lately to be honest and take advantage of my weak predisposition heading into this match, and I'd love to lie to the both of us and say that all of my frustration and hatred toward that unholy trifecta of monsters is going into beating the living daylights out of you, that you'll be some sort of sick message, or that this is what we both deserve, but it's not.  This wont be the fight of your life, it wont be the best match I've ever had, and there's not a damn thing for you or I to gain from winning or losing this bout.  I'm sure an unreasonable and selfish man like yourself wouldn't understand caring for others, or how distracted I am as I sit idly by while Cyclone fights for my one true friend's life in a game of death I'm not sure anyone can really win.  I'm looking through you, JJ Silvia.  I'm watching what's on the other side waiting for me at Pain For Pride 9.  I'm pensively waiting to see if a pit of vipers owns up to their word, or if Cyclone is capable of even coming close to liberating my one true father figure on this earth.

Pizza Boy stares off in the distance with a disgusted, yet still heartfelt and emotional look on his stress wracked face.

PB: God...isn't that disgusting? I look up to a madman in a mask.  I look up to someone who isn't even a decade older than me, but has been doing this thing we do for a majority of his life.  My father figure is some child prodigy dynamo turned idiot savant.  Does that even give you the slightest idea on how fucked up things are for me right now, JJ?

Pizza Boy sniffles back his tears, finding pride in his own disgust as he glares at the camera.

PB: No, of course not.  You're one of the ones who stands by the wayside, straddling the fence, while men like myself fight this incursion that threatens everything EAW.  You're waiting for them to write the history books while I'm out there bleeding glory and dying in anguish, over and over again with every insurrection pounding at my door and begging me to come out and die again upon the letters of EAW like some sort of kamikaze yo-yo destined to rise and fall over and over again with EAW.  Boy, that alone fills me with enough of a different sort of rage that doesn't tap into my reserves for Drake, Jones, and Judas.  You're a coward and a traitor, a loser waiting to raise the hand of true winners.  You are a man living in shadow, waiting to see what hemisphere the sun rises on.  I hold nothing but contempt for your type.

Pizza Boy nods his head with a bit of gallows humor hanging over him.

PB: Granted, it's not 'push my loved ones into traffic for fun' contempt, but contempt nonetheless!  No, JJ.  I wont unleash the rage built by others upon you, nor will I let you pummel me in hopes of some sense of catharsis.  Instead, I'm going to treat this match as a vacation from my problems.  I'm going back to the old days of bow tied and  doe eyed innocence and face you man to man  for the sheer sake of showing that I am capable of beating you, that I have more fighting spirit than you, and that I am the better man than you, for I am a man whom shapes the tides of war, I am the man who writes history in blood, and when the books go to print, they'll show that I'm the reason EAW fought off every incoming threat while you?...you're just some footnote in the appendix with one mention, and that mention is losing to me.

Pizza Boy gingerly reaches into his jacket and pulls out his old bow tie.  He holds it up to the camera with a wink and a half smile.

PB: You want the old me back? You want Dean Martin tunes and bulldogs? You want the kid with the undefeated streak and a spring in his step Drake,Jones, and Judas?

Pizza Boy's smile turns to a grimace as he begins to clutch his bow tie with a quivering fist of rage.

PB: Tough.  You don't get to bring back innocence after killing it with a blowtorch, just like you don't get mercy just because you surround yourself with mercenaries.

Pizza Boy procures a zippo.  He strikes it up underneath the dangling paper tie and watches it go up like flash paper between his fingers.

PB: And sadly, for you JJ Silvia, you don't get to loiter with your dick in your hands during a war without catching a little bit of crossfire.  Emotions are a fountain, and those three have busted open the fire hydrant of my psyche, and there ain't no turning down the flow once you loosen the valve. I guess you'll see me at Dynasty.  I'll be the one looking over your head at the real threat.

Pizza Boy blows the ash out of his hand, rises from his seat, and shuffles out of sight as the camera fades to black.
-
Post June 19th 2016, 6:53 pm by -
Dynasty Promo I

A man once stood tall.. Taller than his own rather small frame. Although critics did very well exist, he managed to silence them with what he was able to do. This man would fight with the so much heart that it had become the reason for him succeeding. His drive-- his passion simply could not be matched.. And there was not a single person who could get in the way of the momentum he had built for himself. After a long road full of setbacks -- a path opened up to him, gracing him with an opportunity of a lifetime. He had been given a shot for gold.. The little guy had dreamt of this moment, as he had done more than enough to call himself worthy of this opportunity. There was only one problem.. This is a new platform. It was a new light in which he had never experienced to this point. Not only that, but his opposition wasn’t someone to be taken lightly. The champion was a guy who single handedly dominated the previous champion in a way nobody thought that he could.. Needless to say, nerves were high for this rather smaller framed man. As the adrenaline set in, all the chips were placed forward and he had no choice but to go all in. We know this story as the night The Pizza Boy claimed the National Elite Championship defeating Tig Kelly and having the biggest moment of his career noticed by every single elitist in the back. The story continues.. He goes on and continues fighting at this level no one believed he ever could.. And somehow or another, he was doing it successfully. This story seems worthy of a very happy ending.. But when the solar flare faded away, the eyes of everyone began to understand. They began to understand what I had already pointed out during The Pizza Boy’s reign. They seen that without the guidance of his mentor --- his success began to falter. He was in the world all by himself, and what seemed to be his never really was his to claim. A man by the name of Judas entered the fray, and soon after he exposed The Pizza Boy for what he really was. When Triple Threat came around Judas took The Pizza Boy’s most prized possession and didn’t even allow him to walk at the very end.

Now make no mistake here, I’m not discrediting The Pizza Boy from his accomplishment of the National Elite Championship. Pizza Boy is easily an underrated competitor but he is not elite. He’s like the slightly above average point guard in the game making slick and flashy passes to the outside shooters and faking out the bigger guys with his speed and unorthodox movements. Although he isn’t the 30 point slasher, he’s good enough for a 10 assist role player. When the clock is winding down, the ball will be in his hands.. But not to take the shot, but rather to set up a potential chance to score. Nothing is ever a sure thing with Pizza Boy. You’ve done great against competition this year. What ended your reign was trying to play the superhero role with an underdog angle attached to yourself by YOU. You’ve always been an “underdog” in every single match and you had chosen to accept that route and that is why you’re sitting there like a down on your luck amatuer and Judas is off holding the National Elite Championship high in the air with you nowhere in sight. He made light work of you, and quite honestly, I’m not surprised. When all of the smokescreen cleared you were exposed and when it seemed you had no signs of being stopped, now your kryptonite has been displayed for all to see. We can see now that you’re not this underdog but more of an afterthought. A lot of people have been smart to not try me as of late. My opponent this week on Dynasty wouldn't want to either because if he does? Well, if he does, then I'm just going to have to make sure he doesn't do it again. Don't take that as a threat. Rather, more of a guarantee. Pizza Boy has no idea what he's in for, even if it's not the first time we’ve been in the ring together. I say that because he hasn't tried or tried at all the couple of other times we have been. I'm going to be honest with you, I wasn't too impressed the last time we were in the ring together. I wasn't as impressed as everyone else was with you. Maybe I expected more from you? Maybe... I thought you'd be somewhat of a challenge then. Maybe you could have been the one to take the National Elite to the next level. Either way, you disappointed me and so, I'm not expecting very much from you this week on Dynasty. I'm really not. I will say, however, if these past couple of months tell me anything? It's that you have exactly what it takes to be something here in EAW. You have what it takes but the thing is, Pizza Boy, is that you're incapable of being consistent. How are you going to be successful here in EAW if you aren't? Hell, how are you going to be successful in life if you aren't? Huh? I want to know, Pizza Boy. Just how. Because if you're only going to be consistent every once and in a while, then you have no purpose here, you might as well give up now while you can. It seems though that you aren't the only one who doesn't understand that. Because there's been so many who have been incapable of being consistent. They would be though if there was something in it for them. If they were in a big match. If there's a title opportunity on the line. In certain circumstances, they'd be willing to give a little more to it. Unfortunately for them, that isn't how it works around here, especially in life. You get as much as you give. That's how it is but none of them understand that and so they whine and complain. If that's you, Pizza Boy, then I suggest you don't even bother or you're going to get severely hurt. That I can assure you of.
Azumi Goto
Post June 19th 2016, 6:15 pm by Azumi Goto
Battleground #2/Turbo #1

[“Real Existence” start to play as the crowd cheer as loud as possible for Azumi who makes her way wearing her a brand new “Azumi is Puroresu” T-Shirt. She gets in the ring with a Mic in her hand as the music starts to die down.]

“Last week was didn’t go the way I planned” Azumi tells the crowd as the wild fans in the arena begin to quiet down to the sound of her voice.

“This week should have ended with getting 3 out of 3 in all my matches or even 2 out of 3 but two to idiots named Venom and Piff Fumador” As she says that the crowd start to boo.

“I’m thankful to the EAW board for setting up this match cuz know I get to their them both for the disrespect no just shown to me and Erica but to the other two Vixens: Grace and Hatsukyo. This Division has worked hard to earn their rightful claim on everything and those two clowns ruined the chance for us four to steal the show!! Hey maybe this is a good thing, maybe defeating these two clowns I could make my case for being in the New Breed Title Scene. The Queen of the New Breed just sounds right.”

“Next thing is to Haruna who will be at ringside for this match, interrupt this match and I will end you. Not your career, not your “revolution’, I’ll end your life because this BS of being an of this division is starting to get on everyone’s nerves especially mine. Why is Haruna in their corner to being with? Does she smoke pot or drink beer with them? I guess she started calling herself the ‘Anti-Vixen’ when she was high one day.”

“Lastly tomorrow I face Hatsukyo Gin. I’ve already talked so much about Hatsu but knowing us two this will be the show stealer during Battleground. This is a match the Joshi Fanbase have been dying to see and it great knowing that we get this match a little early then expected. Hatsu-Chan, I talk about being the embodiment of Joshi Wrestling here in EAW but there’s someone pulling a close second that would be you. Women Wrestling his reaching new heights with the rise of Independent Wrestling, a new age of Joshi Wrestling and it’s nice to be one the vanguards for this new age especially in the Joshi wrestling department. I said this before but I want the Hatsukyo Gin at her best and that being the Firebrand. To make up that I’ll promise to bring the best of myself and that being the Queen of Puroresu.”

“Let’s make the ‘Firebrand vs The Queen’ the match of the week.”

[Azumi drops her mic as the crowd pop for her.]

SCENE END!
Cage.
Post June 19th 2016, 4:16 pm by Cage.
I do not apologize for leaving. I for one do not care about what an irrelevant faggot like you or anyone else has to say about my absence. EAW never needed me because EAW was too busy trying to get rid of me and prevent me from becoming EAW Champion. Since you are basically shooting from the heart and I see how passionate you are and obviously you've put your balls on the table with this one. Allow to me to fire back and say EAW would much rather a Tyler Parker, a Brian Daniels, a Colin Kaline and these are just names of guys who left when “EAW needed them the most” or what about a guy like Devan Dubian who was supposedly suppose to be the man in EAW four years ago but you know I guess he didn't feel like it and it took him a few years to get his mojo back and to finally win the world championship and now EAW has trust in Devan Dubian. And around that time without being recognized as the face of this company, I was carrying this company on my back getting surpassed by these faggots who left EAW plenty of times and was just revered and cheered and honored and treated like fucking gods. Hell, Dubian returns and he's in the fucking main event of Pain for Pride and I have to shake this itch, this cone kicking dumb fuck Scott Diamond and I've never even been granted a rematch for the EAW Championship. But I guess because I am your opponent on Turbo I am the only one who matters right? Maybe I am the only one who left EAW when this place needed them most, but like I said before, I am something that wasn't suppose to happen. And I did happen, and I happened all over this fucking company even recently when I came back at the Grand Rampage and people were literally screaming, shouting, and damn near risking getting banned from EAW shows for life jumping the barricade to try and touch me. Now I am sure all these people share different views than you, but there are people who agree. And like I said to those people I'll say it to you also. Fuck You, Fuck your opinion. What you see is Scott Diamond getting his ass kissed like he did before even when I damn near almost ended his fucking career two years ago, “EAW needs Scott Diamond, Showdown needs Scott Diamond” you know what I think? I think the higher ups and the corporate jerk offs who are marketing this “We need Scott Diamond” lame ass shtick need to get their lips surgically removed from his pasty white ass. Now I for one am not the president of the Scott Diamond fan club and I am not going to speak on what you said to him because it is not an issue to me, my problem is how confident you are in your words. Like you believe the bullshit spewing out of your mouth, this talk of my last time being here being on top of the fucking company. And then you say the most idiotic thing with how I haven't done anything to earn it? Where were you when I was beating Mr. DEDEDE and putting him in a wheelchair? What were you doing when I faced a Pain for Pride main event in one night and damn near almost beat a Pain for Pride main event in one night? 

Where were you when I was handing EAW to Mr. DEDEDE and Zack Crash within a span of two fucking years! Is that not earning it? Do you think I was kissing ass like all the rest? No I've actually busted my ass for a long time to earn every dollar, every championship, every fucking accolade I've attained I've done it through blood and sweat and tears. Your knowledge of me is so shitty that I don't even know why I am allowing myself to get all worked up and pissed off, or maybe it's because I'm DIAMOND FUCKING CAGE! I wear my thoughts, my heart and my emotions pretty much on my shoulder and sometimes this crazy frenzied fucking rage of Diamond Cage needs to be released. If not on Scott Diamond, then on Turbo I fully plan on beating your ass. There's more to Diamond Cage than just brawling all over the fucking place, there's more to me than what you see in my words and all this cursing by the way isn't me trying to sound tough, this is how I get my point across, this is pure passion coming from my body to the world. You are making me out to be like a relic from the past, like I am the old obsolete fossil that has come to take your spotlight, but the opportunity is here for you to PROVE that this isn't my time and that my time has run out and it's time for Carson Ramsay to be the star! Because that is really what it is all about, in all honestly you really don't give a fuck about the people who have “ bolts of momentum and have been here day in and day out” because really you are using them to get your point across but really you want to be the star. Your not speaking for those people your speaking for yourself because your a selfish son of a bitch in this selfish fucking generation and I GET IT! Zack Crash did the same shit using other people as propaganda to get his point across of why he should be running EAW. “Guys like DC need to shine” and knowing how much the people love me, the crowd ate out of his hands and was pro crash. And maybe people will eat out of your hands and say “how dare those relics of the past Scott, DC return to take the spotlight away from people” my simple answer to that is based on the reaction I receive every time I walk out of the curtain. The people obviously don't want to see any of you young little bastards anymore, I mean if they wanted to see some of these guys who work hard day in and day out, they'd chant their names over my name. But I don't see it happening, and neither do you. You make it seem like those before you didn't bust their ass to get their name to the point where they can return to EAW and fight and do what they obviously have a passion for. So save me that bullshit you are trying to feed people. I am not once the man to beat, I AM STILL THE MAN TO BEAT BECAUSE BEATING ME WILL ELEVATE YOUR CAREER! Hell, beating me will make your points seem so true. Yet if you lose, you'll have bitten off more than you can chew and with the little bit of teeth you have left you'll have to swallow. I'm not a dinosaur, my hair isn't gray, I can still see and walk and fight very fine and I am like a fine wine I get better with age. I am an unstoppable fighting machine and Carson, men like you need to realize brawling as it may be my specialty, being the most dangerous man in the world is more than just brawling, I adapt to every fighting environment and most men need to find that out the fun way with me punching them in the face, everyone has something to say till they get hit in the mouth and I have a history of shutting people like you up.
Padrone Orthaeus
Post June 19th 2016, 5:40 am by Padrone Orthaeus
Battleground Promo:
[Back to Square One]

And once again, the unpredictable Rhaegar falls into the deep pit.
This has become an episodic charade that needs to stop immediately. When will this madness truly end, really? I have taught this individual everything that I knew about discipline, strength, power and integrity, but STILL, after all these sermons, he still reverts to being a loser. What else can I do now? Over on Dynasty, he needed to show forth some flair and charisma, traits to help prove that he is truly a valid opponent for the Cash in the Vault event for Pain For Pride. The entire world thought that after scoring his first EAW win over Nico Borg the week before, the golden lining had finally become visible to us all. Apparently, however, it ended up being the exact, tender opposite. I have truly tried every trick, strategy and instruction in my arsenal to try and re-transform this man to the defiant monster that he was born to become, but trying to revive a dead fossil in Rhaegar....that alone might be the biggest improbable mission yet to be deemed successful.

Will this prove to be another mediocre performance on Battleground?
Over on Battleground, this same, broken man will go on to partake in a tag-team match against.....well, it truly doesn't matter who his "friends" and "foes" are for this one at all. I simply don't care about ANY other so-called "wrestler" in this industry whatsoever because they are also the same scums that have poisoned and incapacitated the mind of the full-fledged warrior and assailant in Rhaegar. I sacrificed my entire life just for the sole purpose in helping Rhaegar to turn around and go back to his roots, to travel back to his prime where he was labeled as "the most destructive force in all of Greece". However in present-day time, that phrase seems to longer be relevant at all. I am pretty sure the entire country of Greece have already received news of Rhaegar's fall to mediocrity, so it truly doesn't matter. I pulled off all the stops for this individual, and he just continues to heed my advice and instruction...because of that FOOLISH brother in Ventura that continues to overstep his boundaries. The man bears no significance to EAW whatsoever, also by far the biggest con-artist in history. Ventura comes out of nowhere to try and guide Rhaegar "back to the light", even though his entire career and life have been jointly residing within the darkness. A half-conscious little brat of a brother trying to compete against a professor, a man filled with doctorates and honors from across the world? Of course, that is truly going to exhibit some wonders. If Rhaegar wants to fully set himself on fire, to continue igniting himself so that he can burn into ashes along with his fellow kin, then he can do so in the most grandiose fashion possible at this week's Battleground. HE has something to prove at this point in time. My work that consisted of helping renovate this man has come to a drastic end. If he turns up at Battleground, if he manages to squash those minuscule adversaries, then there might be just this glimmer of hope for him to succeed at Pain For Pride. If this serves to be a lackluster performance as usual, well, off to the sunset I will inevitably go...
Bhris Elite
Post June 19th 2016, 2:00 am by Bhris Elite
Man oh man.  Battleground should be a lot of fun shouldn’t it?  I get to feel the same stress like the greats Allen Iverson and LeBron back in the day had to face when they had to put their teams on their backs.   This week on Battleground I am carrying a lot of weight and it won’t be easy but hey I’ve accomplished harder things right? So putting these two on my back and carrying them to a victory shouldn’t be so difficult right? I mean I don’t want to go off and talk about how I’m going to win this because next thing you know I decide it’s a good idea to tag Nick or Kratos in and they get pinned for the 1 2 3 making me look bad.  However I will say I’ll do what it takes to lead this average team (Nick and Kratos) to victory.

Speaking of victory, I already got a taste of that against one of the three on that team.  That man being Phoenix.   A lot has changed since then though hasn’t it?  Phoenix is now a favorite of these idiotic fans Phoenix is now someone the crowd looks up too.  Oh man how I pity the weak I mean really? A couple of good matches the past couple of weeks and now Phoenix is getting all this handed to him? I’ve had great matches since last year and I still had to fight for a spot into the CITV match yet Phoenix just has what 2-3 good matches? And boom there you go spot in one of Pain for Prides biggest matches.  Good job EAW way to make this match look important instead of everyone having to earn a spot in the match one of them is being handed one due to 2-3 good matches and the other being put in this match because he doesn’t like the current position he’s in.  I’m not going to stress it too much I am just going to give this man a little preview of what’s to come at Pain for Pride and what to expect when you step in the ring with me.   Though last time I flipped you on your head with a little move I like to call Protect Ya Neck.  However due to the brain damage you probably suffered that day you probably don’t remember what it’s like to step in the ring with me.  You probably forgot.  Don’t worry that’s something I’d want to forget to though.

Tig Kelly probably the only one in this match I have a little respect for.  A man who’s had to deal with a lot lately on Dynasty with those fake ass Good Fellas.   I’m glad unlike a partner of yours and mine you actually earned your spot into this match.   You know since I’m not a poser or a fraud I’m going to admit there’s not a lot I can really say about you right now.  I can’t tell you you’re not on my level (Though you’re most likely not) and I can’t tell you I don’t respect you.  I know a couple of you will take this as me being scared of Tig but it’s not like that not at all.  I just won’t say things just to say them if I don’t have anything bad to say about them I just won’t make shit up as I go along like others would.  I will say this though and it’s the same thing I told Phoenix just get ready for a preview of what’s to come at Pain for Pride.

Nas… Now you are the type of guy to say things just to say them.  Use a bunch of corny insults just to get these fans going.   You couldn’t find any real insult or threat so you just went ahead and said something corny.  Something so corny I can’t even remember I just know it was something about me not being Elite.  However if I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard that I’d be sitting with the likes of Jay-Z and Kanye West.  Hell I think I’d have enough money so you won’t be as corny and boring as you are now.  I would have enough money to make you original and not like DDD when he was running around calling himself the Gawd and saying the same things you are.   Just because he got over doing that and he’s a legend doesn’t give you the right to copy him and try to make a name for yourself doing something we’ve already seen done.   It’s cool though Nas it’s hard to think on your own nowadays and come up with something original.  It’s also obvious you couldn’t be yourself we have enough bland and boring idiots running around here in EAW and we don’t need the real you adding to that list.  I don’t know what you’ll say next nor do I care just know you won’t lay the smack down on my ass or anything like that and you won’t pin me on Battleground.  I’m going into Battleground with one objective at mind and that’s to let everyone know who they are stepping into that ring with.  I want all of you to pay very close attention to what I can do in that ring then just think harder about what I’ll do at Pain for Pride.   I don’t know if I can carry this shit team to victory because one of them might end up being pinned.  However I know I’ll put myself on the map of every person in the CITV match…
The Black Prince
Post June 18th 2016, 11:58 pm by The Black Prince
Starr Stan..that very name holds a lot of value throughout the entire wrestling world, a name that is snynonymous with ELITE. When people think of the word Elite, they don't automatically think of EAW. The first thing that comes to mind when you utter the word Elite, is Starr Stan. You have you spent your entire career honing your craft and being the greatest technical wrestler in a land where Extreme was prominent in this company. Despite all of that, it didn't stop you from being the legend that you today and I can see why people love you, I can see why people respect you and I see why people want to be you. Starr Stan you were arguably the greatest if not the greatest wrestler to have graced the squared circle and found your way into the hearts of Americans around the world. Hell, even the little kids who watches Elite Answers Wrestling still idolize you and they even go out and try to do THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!!! To hell with Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact, Jaywalker etc, you are the pinnacle of success, YOU are the STANDARD BEARER THAT PEOPLE MUST LIVE UP TO DAY IN AND DAY OUT! Every time you step inside that ring you raise the bar that much higher, in victory and in defeat and you set the example of what a wrestler should be. Starr Stan, I'm not here to sing your praises, I'm here to let you know that I'm going to be the guy that brings your career to ruin. If you thought for a moment that I have an ounce of respect for you Starr then you're a fool just like the men and women who aspire to be like you. Starr Stan you are a cancer, not only to the fans within the EAW Universe, but you're a cancer to the red, white and blue. Day in and day out you continuously embarrass yourself letting people feel sorry for you, you make people look down and witness the decaying career that you work so hard to build for yourself. Just like the United States of America, you're nothing more than a mere weak fool and for years that you've been on top of this company, you have turned into a complete failure. To be honest with you Starr, the only reason why I'm here is because of your name. I have used my influence and my power to meet with Ashten Cross and HDRO to give me the opportunity of facing you at the main event of Voltage and in return I promise them I will boost their ratings and Starr Stan vs Angelo will be the greatest match in Voltage history! Starr ever since your retirement tour has commenced a lot of people were chomping at the bit, hoping and praying before you set off into the sunset with your tail between your legs and walk away from this company and it's become the talk of the town. Everyone wants to know "Who will Starr face next?" I gave them an answer when it went public when I would be the man that will  go against  the apparent technical mastermind in this business but during our match Starr, you're going to realize that the person you should have been looking out for, the guy that you should have been passing the torch to is me. Not some homeless looking dirt bag in Carson Ramsay because if you want to take a second and look through the eyes of the people that actually matters, people will see that I am the future of this company. And I'm not going to go out and spout that every single time I have a microphone in my hand or the spotlight down on me. I'm also not going to sit idly by and wait for someone to pass along the torch to me like a game of hot potato. What I'm going to do is walk into the main event of Voltage and crush the man that so many kids dream of becoming and show that Starr Stan represents an era that's coming to an end and not only will I crush the dreams of children who wants to be like him but I will subsequently spit in the face of every person who calls themselves an American. When I'm through with Starr, he won't be the same man that everyone has idolized for all these years because people will look at him different. After I'm done, he will be nothing more than a shell of his former self or maybe far worse than that. Starr Stan, your career has been built for someone like me to come along and make a name off you and I won't lie. In the wrestling world your name is valuable and it would mean a whole lot more when I come and conquer you and when I do that, my stock will go up. People around the world will look at me differently because it will prove that not only I belong here, but it will prove that every claim I have made was accurate. I will further prove that I'm the greatest man that God has ever created, I am the Perfect Cell because everything that I have done I have succeeded in and wrestling will be no different. I will claim this company as my own! And at the end of the night when I cut down Starr Stan and humiliate him in front of the world and burn the American Flag that symbolizes The Olympic Hero falling before the presence of The Black Prince, The Perfect Cell, And A true God! I will be standing in the middle of the ring of Voltage as his conqueror and that last image when our match concludes will be foreshadow the future. That same image will be me on Dynasty beating a broken down Tig Kelly and again at Pain For Pride I will be the last man standing as I have the Cash In The Vault briefcase in my possession and I will crush any and all of my "competition's" hopes of being a world champion! But before I reach to that point, I will have to beat Starr Stan and Starr I wish I could say that I didn't have to choice to do this and let you enjoy your ego trip with this retirement tour that you're going on. BUT, I hate to break it to you but I chose to do this because I need to beat you to prove a few points but mainly I have to beat you because I'm tired of has beens and never was stealing my spotlight! So what I want you to do to before our match starts is to say a prayer, recite the national anthem or do whatever you have to do because after I beat you, a lot of people are going to hate me for it like when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, or when the Vietnamese CRUSHED the American army and made them look weak in the process and showed them that the Americans aren't as invincible as they tried to make the world believe that they are! It's been a long time coming but the future is on your doorstep and it won't be handing your torch to Carson Ramsay, because before he gets a chance to reach for it, I will swoop IN AND BREAK YOUR DAMN ARM AND EVERY LIMB ON YOUR BODY AND TAKE THAT DAMN TORCH AND RUN WITH IT! I WILL RUN WITH IT FARTHER THAN YOU EVER COULD SOLIDIFY MYSELF AS THE HERO THAT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN YEARNING FOR!!!! I'm going to beat you Starr and if there are any doubters that believes that I can't, then all I have to say is stay tuned because you're going to witness a massacre on Voltage.

But let me back track for a second because after I'm done with Starr Stan on Voltage I will come back to my kingdom in Dynasty where I will go one on one with one of the "favorites" to win Cash In The Vault, Tadgh, Tig or whatever you want people to call you. It doesn't really matter to me because you're nothing but a bum to me who came from nothing and like a lot of things it bothers me that men like you are alive right now. Tiggy poo, you have lived the life of Cinderella and it's been cute honestly because my team did some digging since I don't give a shit about you and where you came from but it just makes me laugh a bit to see that you came from a middle class family. Like your mother is a stupid Catholic and your father is what? A pub owner of some kind of pub owner!? Talk about embarrassing roots, but it doesn't surprise me by the looks of you I could have pegged you to be the son of some welder or plumber who in his own life was nothing more than a mere failure who is probably living inside of you and wishing and hoping you would succeed in life where he has failed! But that isn't even what I find comical, what I find funny is that people actually think you or Winterborn have a legit chance of winning Cash In The Vault and it isn't because you two have been in World Championship matches before me, it isn't because you're "REALLY GOOD WRESTLERS": WITH A LOT OF HEART~ No, it's because people like you who were born to struggle, born to serve men like, it's easy for you to connect with people like them. In all honesty when people see you and when they see me, they automatically start gravitating towards you because you represent a loser, a failure and a REJECT! Something that a lot of people can identify themselves with because in one point or another everyone has struggled to get where they are and where those people are now they are still miserable. When they watch you Tig, they want to know what it feels like to be in your shoes because in those blissful moments where you or Winterborn have the spotlight on you, they feel like they are winning at life. I mean look at you, for the past few months when I was away you have scratched and clawed your way to the top and made yourself into a household name! Despite you not being able to win the World Championship, you have became an odds on favorite to win almost every match you're apart in. But that's not true because those people are blinded and infected with a virus known as being a loser that came from  nothing! To be real with you, they will never be anything in life ! No matter how hard you or anyone like you tries, no matter how much you try to emulate prize fighters and come off important. hearing empty praises from people who aren't WORTH SHIT DOESN'T MEAN A DAMN THING! Tig if you think you're half the man or a quarter of a man that you think you are I'm giving you the opportunity to step in my realm, step inside the ring with the TRUE MAIN EVENTER OF DYNASTY! THE ONLY GREATEST OF ALL TIME FROM WRESTLING, TV PERSONALITY ETC! And if you're lucky to even beat me then you could possibly be considered a favorite to win Cash In The Vault but until that day comes which will be never. Then all claims you have to winning that match or any match involving me is pointless and you might as well pack your bags and go back to whatever shack your mother gave birth to you in and stay there and let a true man like myself stand center stage in the spotlight that belongs on ME! After this you and Starr will learn a valuable lesson that every man before you has learned and I promise you it will humble you and eventually save your life along with those who ever thinks about being anything like either of you! That advice is to NEVER MESS WITH A MAN WHOSE SHOES IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!
Aria Jaxon
Post June 18th 2016, 11:46 pm by Aria Jaxon
FACING FACTS -- SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH.

There’s been no luck or so-called good fortune involved in my meteoric rise to the top, although HBG will insist with vigor that the position I find myself in now has been nothing but one case after another of me finding myself in the right place at the right time. That is how she maintains her sanity. If she can assure herself that I’m just a fluke, then she’s able to sleep at night. If she can hold onto the “truth” that I’m nothing more than a transitional champion, then her illusion -- the one where she’s somehow untouchable -- still exists. But it doesn’t, not anymore. She thought she could practically taste that fourth Vixens title reign, and I took it all away from her. I set your pipe dream ablaze en route to snatching up the most coveted prize in all of women’s wrestling, and all your rambling didn’t do anything to keep it from being so. HBG’s been waiting for this, I know she has. The chance to deal with me one-on-one is an opportunity she’s been awaiting with bated breath ever since Triple Threat. When she had the audacity to try and demand shit from me last week, all through our little exchange, there was a little voice in the back of her head co-signing everything she said, reassuring her that she actually deserved another chance at my title. The more days pass and the further away we move from Triple Threat, this becomes about more than just a championship to HBG. Where she’s concerned, I’ve proven everything I need to. What grates on my nerves is that she tries to pretend like me pinning her never actually happened, and I suppose that’s what my disdain for her is rooted in. I’ve already stepped over her. I may not like HBG, but I realize that dislike stems completely from business shit. She’s the one that insists on tryna deepen it at every turn. I suppose I took things far more personal before Triple Threat, but now...I’ve washed my hands of that. I already won, and that just added another layer to all of this -- from where HBG sits, at least. When she looks at me, she doesn’t just see someone she misjudged for being inferior. She doesn’t just see the woman who proudly holds the gold that eluded her. When she looks at me, she isn’t unnerved by the fact that I don’t flinch or back down from her. When HBG looks at me, she sees the woman that has already begun to debunk all her bullshit promises, and will continue to do so as long as she thinks dragging this out is a good idea. I’m the one poking holes in all of her supposedly-watertight proclamations of victory. When I listen to her, I hear a woman scrambling to string together excuses for why my ascension to the top of the Vixens division is temporary and/or ill-fated. She seethes at me the way that she does because, although she insists I’m not even fit to lace up her boots, the tape says differently, and we can play it back anytime she forgets just who the fuck I ran through to become champion in the first place.

I’m not just an opponent. I’m not just a rival. I’m the one who’s gonna bring about her downfall...and she knows it.

Now I’ll admit, I can’t take complete credit for adding the fuel on the fire that is your inevitable downward spiral. You’ve played a role in it, too. Matter of fact, you lent me a hand. I won’t lie, I admired much of what you were able to accomplish outside of the Vixens division. There was a time when people said that a woman would never be able to go on and be a Tag Team Champion, but you did, and you became one-half of the longest reigning tandem in the history of the titles. You spent so much time beating up men that you were all but an absentee when things began to change in this division. While you were off making history of your own, the Vixens division saw its own share of firsts and eventually became what it is today. I can’t pretend as if I’m the woman responsible for it all, but I’m damn proud to know I played an huge role in turning the tides. This is the sort of division you only could’ve dreamed of back in the day. For us to be seen in the light that we are now is all that you, Kendra, and Cameron wanted. I guess you figured when the Vixens division grew into a juggernaut, you’d be part of it. But for once, the woman who craves the spotlight and gets a kick out of having her name attached to anything even remotely groundbreaking found herself as a spectator rather than a catalyst, in this case. It wouldn’t have killed you to be a good sport and applaud the efforts of us younger women for breaking ground...but you didn’t give a shit because you were off kicking ass with your boyfriend. I’ve been down here in the trenches, not just surviving but thriving in this shark tank of a division while you had the luxury of watching all the change go down from afar. I’m sure you told yourself you’d be able to gel seamlessly with the rest of us if you ever got dropped back into this division...but how’s that gone for you? Not even a year into my EAW career and I already laid you out and kept the Vixens Championship from your grasp. This was never a game, HBG. You can get with the times, or get the fuck out. You gotta break into a dead sprint to be able to keep up in this division, and you’re falling behind. You’re not the leader of the pack that you always believed yourself to be. You’re a straggler now, and you’ve got no one to blame but yourself. I guess this is a matter of putting you outta your misery. You don't belong here. You're not the integral piece of the puzzle you thought you were, so I need you gone. You assumed that kicking dudes’ asses would automatically translate into success in this division, and in spite of all the times you’ve been proven wrong, you push forward. You talk down on this division, and you underestimate me, one of its champions, just because you think you can. Soon enough, I’ll probably get tired of going through all these motions with you, but that time hasn’t come yet. If I have to beat you again and again and again to remind you that this isn’t your division anymore, and that it never will be again so long as I’m around, then that’s what I’ll do. I’m going to bat for the new guard, and I’m ridding the division of a past-her-prime prima donna who can’t cope with the fact that she’s not the special snowflake she thought she was. If you’d swallow your pride and at least attempt to acclimate to the radical change that’s gone on with the women of this company, I know there’d be a place for you in this division (aside from being on your back staring at the rafters). You’re not a legend that we can learn from, in the vain of Kendra or Cameron. You’re this close to being pushed aside, but first, I hold up my end of this. First, I mow you down on Voltage again. The fact that our bout is non-title doesn’t mean I’m taking this any less serious. There’s no Eris to absorb the blows for you, no bright, big-time FPV spotlights to cast you in a more favorable light...just you and the woman who’s beaten you, the champion. Choke down the reality that you’ve been relegated to the role of background player, dear.

I RUN THIS SHIT.
Post June 18th 2016, 10:13 pm by Guest
VOLTAGE PROMO #2
YOUR MAKING ME HATE YOU

(Luke Reign is Seen in a gym in Salt Lake City Getting ready for his match on voltage)

NATHAN FIORA YOUR MAKING ME HATE YOU! You really are Nathan calling me a fucking Failure? Who the fuck are you calling me that? You only have one match under your belt I have 9 under mines even though I have only won 3. Just because you won a match dose not mean you think your unstoppable You say that your going to do what I could what I couldn't do and win a title? Heheh In your dreams asshole. I will make sure your not walking out of there in one piece. I will crush you Nathan you say you cant be stopped? I will stop you with a fuck load of superkicks and the other moves that I do. You calling me a failure just after one match I had aint gonna cut it Nathan. I enjoyed your promo Nathan that just keeps me motivated. Hate keeps me motivated and When I am motivated I can destroy people and you and Sage are just 2 dickheads in my path to greatness and I am going to walk out of there the winner.

Nathan before you promo I just like you to think for a minute what can you do to break me what can you do to make me pissed off and angry. Well the answer to that is nothing. Nothing can break me nothing can piss me off and anger me I am already angry. What you say fuels my anger it fuels my rage I can dish out all that pain and rage I have on you and that little scumbag Sage Condit who I can assure you also wont be walking out there. I will end both of your stupid shitty excuses of your careers. And Nathan You are quite stupid doing a promo based on one match You should see my other 9 matches. So will you excuse me while I continue training please? Oh and Nathan Chicago is a pile of shit.

(Luke Shows a middle finger as the camera fades to black)
Nathan Fiora
Post June 18th 2016, 8:03 pm by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE II: THE LIES.
[A camera begins to follow a man in the dark.  The man walks until he reaches a door and opens it.  A room full of brick walls and a small chair are seen.  The man turns on the lights and looks at the camera.  It is Nathan Fiora, who is smirking.  He shows the camera this room and tells them to set up in front of the chair.  Nathan begins to speak.]

There are many who will try to show dominance by their menacing words.  The sad reality is that these individuals have no sense of confidence for themselves in the inside.  I saw an example of this reality in a man named Luke Reign.  He showed pride and intimidation, but I can see through him quite well.  I learned that he’s a joke and that I know that I’m better than him.  He says he’s going to kill me and other bull crap like that, but is he really going to do anything that’ll be close to that?  The answer is very simple; it’s only two letters.  Take a guess, please do.  

[Fiora turns on a TV behind him and begins to fast forward.  He pauses before the Pure Title Open challenge begins.  There’s a brief silence as Nathan leaves and grabs a chair.  He grabs a bag of popcorn and unpauses Voltage.]

NO.  Does everyone really think I’m scared of a guy who can’t even start a wrestling match like a man?  If you don’t know, let’s watch some juicy Voltage action from last week.  It’s Luke Reign shining moment as he wrestles Carson Ramsay for the Pure title.  This is going to be a hell of a match...I think.  Wait.  Wait.  Wait.  He has to cheat in the beginning of the match in order to actually get the advantage?  If someone was going to kill me, I would at least think that they are a force to be reckoned with.  Alright, alright.  I’ll give the big, bad meanie a chance...Oh.  There goes Luke Reign getting his ass kicked by the Pure Champ, Carson Ramsay.  Wait, wait!  He’s actually doing something.  That move was decent.  Let’s go a bit further and...stop.  Reign is going ballistic and doing all he can to win the title...but he didn’t.  He lost.  If you watched my match, you’ll see that I won.  So that means that Luke Reign is only a sad man who can’t get the job done.  Sure he’s a monster, but he still loses.  He hasn’t proved anything except the fact that he is on the other side of the fence; the side of failure.  I have showed week-in and week-out that I’m always jumping into the side of success.  Before you know it, I’ll be doing what Reign couldn’t do; winning a title in Elite Answers Wrestling.  

[Nathan turns off the T.V. and turns around.  He grabs a piece of popcorn and eats it.  Fiora then hands the bag to the cameraman and gets up.]

I don’t fight to die.  I fight to survive and live to another fight.  Nothing can stop me.  Luke Reign can’t stop me.  Sage Condit can’t stop me.  EAW can’t stop me.  I will shine brighter than the stars in the sky and I will soar like an eagle.  I hope I can make this journey special for not only me, but for the EAW Universe.  This is my tribute to my sister, who passed away many years ago.  I will make her proud and the fans proud too.  Before I go, I have one question for all of you…

DO YOU FEEL IT?

[Fiora laughs and smiles as he walks away.  The scene fades to pitch black.]
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next