Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 5:26 pm

Isn't Nas continuing this thing?
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 3:21 pm

Alright, so I've decided to FINALLY bring this back. I know this one story has been through different hands after searching for it and obviously it hasn't taken off yet. So from this point forward, I promise this story is going to happen. I have taken people out who were in it before that are no longer here, I wasn't sure of, or didn't have a pic base or incomplete information. The list below is the list I have after taking those out and are from the original story that I tried to start up over a year ago. I am taking new sign ups until Wednesday. Maybe sometime around noon, not sure yet. Here's the information I need from anyone new to sign up:

Name:
Birthday:
Backstory:
Hobbies:
Personal Interest(s):
Pic Base:
Classes you want to take:

Be mindful of who you choose for a pic base. Make it look like how you would want your character to look in High School. If you're not sure who's already taken what pic bases, go through the website I made for the story. I'm about to head out to work so I don't really have time to post it. But here's the website and below this is the current cast as of right now. You can take yourself out if you want or you can post updated information. If you do, let me know that's what you're doing. Also, GFX will be updated accordingly. Thanks and hopefully we can get this show on the road soon!

http://ahardknocklife.webs.com/character-list

Current Cast:
Aren Mstislav as Nikolai Shirokov
Haruna Sakazaki as Anna Matsuno
Mr. DEDEDE as Coach Ryan DEDEDE
Eclipse Diemos as himself
The Nas as “The Nas” Nasir Anthony Simmons
TLA as TL Amore
The Pizza Boy as Andrew “Andy” Sanders
Lucian Black as Owen J. Black
Tarah Nova as Tarah Evans
Xavier Williams as James Seymour
Devan Dubian as Wade Freeman
Brian Daniels as himself
Lannister as Cole Kennedy
Nick Angel as Parker Rose
Carson Ramsay as Jake Griffins
Mexican Samurai as Jesse Soler
Aria as Arianne Jackson-LeBeau
Scott Oasis as Scott Matthews
Cloud Matsuda as Stephanie Matsuda
Carlos Rosso as Carlton Jones
Erica Ford as Erica Strauss
Cailin Dillon as herself
Rhyse as Raymundo "Ray" Rodriguez
AJ Perez as Alessandro-Juarez "AJ" Perez
Chris Elite as Ty Cruz
BB Vita as Bianca Bella-Carmen Moretti
Azumi Capitani as Ayumi Miyahara
The Heart Break Boy as Mike Rush
Angela Salveti as Ariana Mika Lopez

Last edited by Blaise Hunter on August 3rd 2016, 2:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 3:24 pm

We dont believe you you need more people
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 3:25 pm

If you're really going to do this don't forget I changed my info. The updated stuff is on your site.
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 3:48 pm

Bb wants in
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:10 pm

I'm in, info under the spoiler

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:23 pm

I gotta update my info on here too bro bro
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:40 pm

Can u get the info I used from the last one
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:42 pm

Lol are you really going to do it this time? This thing has been an on/off thing for 2 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 4:58 pm

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION: WANT A SHOW THAT GETS ACTUALLY WRITTEN?! TUNE INTO THE TRIAL!!! 

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 OiaKSrf
Back to top Go down
AJ Perez

AJ Perez

Hailing From : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 5:54 pm

Name: Alessandro-Juarez "AJ" Perez
Birthday: 10th October
Grade: 11
Backstory:  He is a very fast and sporty kid. He is one of the top soccer/football players in the school. He can sometimes be a quiet person who likes to keep himself to himself.  Avid gamer and Rebel. He can also sometimes be that kid who argues with the teacher to keep the class entertained. He is pretty intelligent and gets good grades in most classes. 
Hobbies: Listening and creating dance music. Playing sports and doing some wild shit with the cool kids.
Personal Interest(s): Soccer/football, Video games, Pokemon and Music festivals.
Pic Base: Dylan O'Brien
Classes you want to take: English, Maths, Physical Education, Music, Spanish and Art
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 6:12 pm

I'd like to point out for the new people who might get their hopes up about this that this is being run by one of the most two-faced unreliable people in EAW history. So don't be too disappointed if this doesn't happen because despite him promising that this time will be different, it probably won't be.  :punk:
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 10:54 pm

BB Vita wrote:
Bb wants in
Go ahead and post the info needed so I can add you in!
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 10:54 pm

Nasir Capitani wrote:
I gotta update my info on here too bro bro
Do it!
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 10:55 pm

Chris Elite wrote:
Can u get the info I used from the last one
Sure thing man!
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 10:55 pm

Devan Dubian wrote:
Lol are you really going to do it this time? This thing has been an on/off thing for 2 years.
Yes, I'm actually doing it!
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 10:57 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
If you're really going to do this don't forget I changed my info. The updated stuff is on your site.
Yeah, I had the updated info, just didn't change it on the cast list.
Back to top Go down
ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ᴠᴀᴜɢʜᴀɴ .

Hailing From : MA ✈ TN

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2016, 9:31 am

BB lit

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2016, 10:36 am

I want in you can use my info from last time
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2016, 10:57 am

Nasir Capitani wrote:
ℜhaegar wrote:
\"Father" Jay Omen wrote:
Update on this?

:comeon:

Q: Tell us honestly, is the high school story ever going to happen?

A: Yes, it is. I am setting a time at mid-January to be the latest anything will happen with it. I've had a lot going on, although it may not seem so, and I've also been writing a lot more for each brand when it's needed. I do promise it'll be up though.
:why: JV you ruthless bro

RT
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 2nd 2016, 3:21 pm

Updated mine

info:
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 12:07 am

Alright I'm ending sign ups effective immediately. I'm going to spend the rest of today setting up everyone's class schedules and getting ideas flowing for the beginning of the story. I will not set a date on when this will be posted or even when I'm gonna start writing it. But give me a day or two to get things situated and ready to go and I'll update everyone again.

I still need Nas' new info or even just a pic base for him.

I need a pic base for The Pizza Boy's character, Andrew Sanders.

Everyone's stuff is good to go and I'll have it up on the website tonight or tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 12:23 am

Blaise Hunter wrote:
Alright I'm ending sign ups effective immediately. I'm going to spend the rest of today setting up everyone's class schedules and getting ideas flowing for the beginning of the story. I will not set a date on when this will be posted or even when I'm gonna start writing it. But give me a day or two to get things situated and ready to go and I'll update everyone again.

Everyone's stuff is good to go and I'll have it up on the website tonight or tomorrow morning!
cant think of a picbase ;~;
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 12:27 am

Nasir Capitani wrote:
Blaise Hunter wrote:

cant think of a picbase ;~;
Think of something!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 EmptyAugust 3rd 2016, 12:33 am

How about Will Smith's son, Nas? Uhhh.... kinda forget the name. Jaden? Yeah, that Kungfu Kid kid.

And for Andy Sanders, I think Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know   EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW High School Story: Everything You Need To Know

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next