Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Empty
PostSubject: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 7:22 pm

Ask me!
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 7:54 pm

I was perusing the championship histories and noticed that your character won the first Pure championship defeating "Jared Cage".  Was this a character related to yours and what ever happened to him?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 8:15 pm

Why are you such a phony bitch who follows me around to every fed I'm in just to try to fuck me over?

Also does it make you feel special?

Also do you jerk ur tiny dick and get off when you manage to convince the EAW staff that they can trust u?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 8:51 pm

I should get the most important one out of the way because the people have a right to know.

Tell us honestly, is the high school story ever going to happen? :mjpls:
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 9:10 pm

Q: I was perusing the championship histories and noticed that your character won the first Pure championship defeating "Jared Cage".  Was this a character related to yours and what ever happened to him?

A: No, he was some rich punk who thought he was better than everyone and I proved that to be wrong. After losing to me, he didn't last much longer before disappearing.

Q: Why are you such a phony bitch who follows me around to every fed I'm in just to try to fuck me over?

A: To be honest, I've only ever been in NWF and EAW with you, besides XMW. I never try to fuck you over either. I vouched for you to get into EAW when no one else wanted you here.

Q: Also does it make you feel special?

A: No, because you still hate me for reasons unknown. I've never truly done anything to you. I'll admit, I used to hate your writing style because I was so serious about it, but I've grown to really enjoy it. So honestly, I have nothing against you and I'm completely okay with you. Just wish you'd let bygones be bygones so we can get past this.

Q: Also do you jerk ur tiny dick and get off when you manage to convince the EAW staff that they can trust u?

A: No, I finger my pussy so hard.

Q: Tell us honestly, is the high school story ever going to happen?

A: Yes, it is. I am setting a time at mid-January to be the latest anything will happen with it. I've had a lot going on, although it may not seem so, and I've also been writing a lot more for each brand when it's needed. I do promise it'll be up though.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 9:56 pm

Jason Cage wrote:

A: No, because you still hate me for reasons unknown. I've never truly done anything to you. I'll admit, I used to hate your writing style because I was so serious about it, but I've grown to really enjoy it. So honestly, I have nothing against you and I'm completely okay with you. Just wish you'd let bygones be bygones so we can get past this.

lmao reasons unknown? Do you honestly think you are 100% fucking innocent? Holy shit you are the biggest damn liar if you honestly believe that. Am I supposed to suddenly believe that you changed your ways after years of hating on me and my writing? Am I supposed to forget how you pretended to be my friend and then fucked me over and fired me in NWF? Am I supposed to forget how you pretended we were cool and going to be partners in XMW and then you fucked me over there too? Or how about the time in the XMW before that where you acted like we were cool and then fired me there? Do I even need to bring up the disrespectful shit you did in WMW? Tell me exactly why I should "let bygones be bygones" yet again? 

You do this everywhere you go pretend to be the good little bitch boy that will do anything for the fed, but we both know it's all just an act. And you might be able to convince some idiots but eventually your true colors are going to come out like they always do and they are going to realize hopefully a hell of a lot faster than I did that everything you say and do is complete bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 10:06 pm

TLA wrote:
Jason Cage wrote:

lmao reasons unknown? Do you honestly think you are 100% fucking innocent? Holy shit you are the biggest damn liar if you honestly believe that. Am I supposed to suddenly believe that you changed your ways after years of hating on me and my writing? Am I supposed to forget how you pretended to be my friend and then fucked me over and fired me in NWF? Am I supposed to forget how you pretended we were cool and going to be partners in XMW and then you fucked me over there too? Or how about the time in the XMW before that where you acted like we were cool and then fired me there? Do I even need to bring up the disrespectful shit you did in WMW? Tell me exactly why I should "let bygones be bygones" yet again? 

You do this everywhere you go pretend to be the good little bitch boy that will do anything for the fed, but we both know it's all just an act. And you might be able to convince some idiots but eventually your true colors are going to come out like they always do and they are going to realize hopefully a hell of a lot faster than I did that everything you say and do is complete bullshit.
Look. I did hate on you in NWF. I'll admit it. I hated how you acted and I hated your writing. I don't remember firing you in XMW, considering we were partners and running it together. At least the last run of it. I thought it was going pretty well, all things considering. When I first started XMW, I tried to make it as serious as I could so people would join and give it a chance and I didn't do your writing justice. SO yeah, I know I'm not 100% innocent, but I swear I never PURPOSELY tried to hurt you or anyone else. I was trying to think about the fed and making it active so there was another fed around. If no one's noticed, I like doing things alone. I like having complete control so I don't have to worry about anyone not being able to do something or causing problems. I'll also admit that. I always try to take control of something if I can. Having someone as a partner has never been easy for me. I've messed it up everytime. I messed it up with Charles, you. It's an ongoing thing. The first run of XMW, I'm pretty sure I did alone, besides having my writers and staff and such. The workload got insane on me and I couldn't take it. That's where my problem is. I don't work well with others because I like doing it all myself, then when it gets too crazy, I leave. That was the old me. I tried working with you in the last XMW and I messed that up. I've been trying to be your friend and work with you again because I respect you as a writer and a person. Your writing is brilliant and it makes me crack up every time. I'm not trying to play anyone, this isn't an act. It's a part of growing up. I grew up from how I used to be and it seems like it's taking people longer to get used to than normal, but that's okay.

I'm sorry, TLA. Okay? I apologize for everything and yes, I hope we can let bygones be bygones.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 1:28 pm

Jason Cage wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jason Cage wrote:

Look. I did hate on you in NWF. I'll admit it. I hated how you acted and I hated your writing. I don't remember firing you in XMW, considering we were partners and running it together. At least the last run of it. I thought it was going pretty well, all things considering. When I first started XMW, I tried to make it as serious as I could so people would join and give it a chance and I didn't do your writing justice. SO yeah, I know I'm not 100% innocent, but I swear I never PURPOSELY tried to hurt you or anyone else. I was trying to think about the fed and making it active so there was another fed around. If no one's noticed, I like doing things alone. I like having complete control so I don't have to worry about anyone not being able to do something or causing problems. I'll also admit that. I always try to take control of something if I can. Having someone as a partner has never been easy for me. I've messed it up everytime. I messed it up with Charles, you. It's an ongoing thing. The first run of XMW, I'm pretty sure I did alone, besides having my writers and staff and such. The workload got insane on me and I couldn't take it. That's where my problem is. I don't work well with others because I like doing it all myself, then when it gets too crazy, I leave. That was the old me. I tried working with you in the last XMW and I messed that up. I've been trying to be your friend and work with you again because I respect you as a writer and a person. Your writing is brilliant and it makes me crack up every time. I'm not trying to play anyone, this isn't an act. It's a part of growing up. I grew up from how I used to be and it seems like it's taking people longer to get used to than normal, but that's okay.

I'm sorry, TLA. Okay? I apologize for everything and yes, I hope we can let bygones be bygones.
Let's start over in the new year baby. It won't be like it was before.  ❤
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 4:46 pm

TLA wrote:
Jason Cage wrote:
TLA wrote:
Jason Cage wrote:

Let's start over in the new year baby. It won't be like it was before.  ❤
No, it won't baby. It's going to be amazing. New year, New us.  ❤
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 8:43 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 5:28 pm

Why do continue to promo, write, work (irl) and take on extra shit when it's kinda clear you're struggling to do that at times? Do you think by dropping something that you'd be able to excel in the others and become better for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!   Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask ELITE Jason Cage anything!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1