Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW goes back to high school! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW goes back to high school! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW goes back to high school! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW goes back to high school! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW goes back to high school! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW goes back to high school! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW goes back to high school! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW goes back to high school! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW goes back to high school!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW goes back to high school! Empty
PostSubject: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 9:47 am

So here's the thing, I've been wanting to write a story, like a legit one, for a while now. I've never truly written one before, so I figured I might have a go at doing something like Nick used to do, and write a story with characters that you all make up.

From that title, you can gather that the story will be about EAW characters back when they were in high school. The start of the story will probably begin a week before school starts. I'm not sure about that yet, I haven't gathered all the information. I'm thinking the story will be like a drama/comedy or something of the sort.

I'm just wondering who would be interested in signing up for this and who would show interest in reading it. Just let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 9:51 am

I'd probably like to be a part of this. Will it be like a drama or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 9:52 am

Yeah, it'll have the drama like a normal high school would, along with comedy and probably some mystery too.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 9:59 am

Alright.. count me in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:00 am

Sweet if I can get like 10 people or so to say they're in, I'll get all the stuff together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:04 am

sure y nawt
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:12 am

Atashi mo iku~!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:16 am

Heh, so you and me are making a story. I like it. I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:17 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Heh, so you and me are making a story. I like it. I'm in.
You're doing one also? OH YEAH. Aren't you doing the one about the Three Kingdoms?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:18 am

Yeah. Just need a few more people and I can begin the first part of the story.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:22 am

well, you got all the rulers and the background of each kingdoms...... you can pick anyone on the roster randomly for a side cast, Eclipse......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:23 am

I got 4 so far. 5 including me I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 10:25 am

You are right. Yeah. I think I'll start the story. Thanks for having me by the by. Hope to see how this all works.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 11:13 am

Sounds neat.  I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 11:23 am

So far we got:

Pizza Boy
Eclipse Diemos
Lucian Black
Haruna Sakazaki
Xavier Williams
Jacob Steele

I just need 10 people to show interest before I further plan this.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 11:43 am

I wanna be someones parent and be the Randy Marsh of the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 11:46 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Who's that?
:eww:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 12:41 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Who's that?

get out.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 12:59 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:10 pm

I'm interested
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:11 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Who's that?

...South Park
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:12 pm

Just make me some entitled prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:14 pm

Sorry I haven't really watched South Park. My bad lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:33 pm

Alright so here it is...

EAW Goes Back To High School: The Story!

Now that I know enough people are actually interested in it, here's what I need from everyone that wants a specific spot in the story:

- Your real name before you became a wrestler. If your real name is your wrestler, so be it. Also, if you can, add a last name. It's not needed, but it'd be easier in case someone ends up with the same first name or just in story stuff.
- A backstory. Basically your personality, what you've been through since reaching high school, anything extra you want to add like romance or friends or anything.
- Your age/grade.
- A specific role that you want to play. DDD has already stated he wants to be someone's father and basically how he's acting. So for example, if someone wants DDD as their father, try to figure out a story with it and obviously talk to him about to see if he's interested. Otherwise just decide if you're an A honor student, athletic, bully, emo, teacher's pet, whatever you want to be. Be sure to add personal interests, hobbies, clubs, anything specific you want
- Please make this fun. Obviously you can make your person whoever you want, but please be reasonable. You can post them here, or if you want to be one of those mystery people, you can PM me all your info. I will give a good week or two to get everything in that people want. KEEP IN MIND, ANYONE CAN BE IN THIS! This isn't just for those who showed interest already. The more the merrier and more interesting.

The story will begin exactly ONE WEEK from the day school starts. Giving time to wrap up a summer vacation and begin any interesting concepts people want to add in.

More info will be posted throughout the weekend, regarding location, staff of the school and info on them. Plus so much more.

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Last edited by Jacob Steele on April 16th 2015, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:42 pm

Name: Madison Kaline

Backstory: Madison is a dumb girl, she is pretty and hates school. 

Age/Grade: Age 15 Grade: 10/Sophomore

Last edited by Maddie on April 16th 2015, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW goes back to high school!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next