Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 12:47 am

Mike Showman wrote:
People with last minute promos. I mean, dude, you got an entire week to outpromo me or reply me but you choose this cheap tactic of promoing at the last minute so that I couldn't reply back? WTF
This. All day. Everyday.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 4:21 am

Mike Showman wrote:
People with last minute promos. I mean, dude, you got an entire week to outpromo me or reply me but you choose this cheap tactic of promoing at the last minute so that I couldn't reply back? WTF

You're free to post another promo after 24 hours. After 48? Shouldn't have an ounce of sympathy and fire away again. Sandbagging is a cunt move but it's also one that can undo most. Posting two, three throughout the week (giving them plenty of time to respond if possible of course) shows effort and commitment; no matter how good that one is at the end of the week, you'll get the win with ease.

If they choose not to respond, then it sucks for them. If your opponent wants to ignore you, which is a sign of showing no respect, then don't wait for them to respond; go for the throat and get the win.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 4:26 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Mike Showman wrote:

You're free to post another promo after 24 hours. After 48? Shouldn't have an ounce of sympathy and fire away again. Sandbagging is a cunt move but it's also one that can undo most. Posting two, three throughout the week (giving them plenty of time to respond if possible of course) shows effort and commitment; no matter how good that one is at the end of the week, you'll get the win with ease.

If they choose not to respond, then it sucks for them. If your opponent wants to ignore you, which is a sign of showing no respect, then don't wait for them to respond; go for the throat and get the win. 

See, I've been wondering about proper etiquette in this matter. I used to promo daily but was told that its good manners to wait for another person to promo back, but after waiting a couple of days I'm always just like, really? At this point is it improper to post more. 

Anyway, this was an uplifting post.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 6:20 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Mike Showman wrote:

That's a really good advice. Thanks and next time I will do what you said.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 6:50 am

Jon McAdams wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Mike Showman wrote:

See, I've been wondering about proper etiquette in this matter. I used to promo daily but was told that its good manners to wait for another person to promo back, but after waiting a couple of days I'm always just like, really? At this point is it improper to post more. 

Anyway, this was an uplifting post.

If I was in your position, I would give them 48 hours at most. You want to better your position on the card, you want to further yourself; 24 hours is the rule, I don't believe there's any reason to bound yourself beyond it. People will bitch and complain about "good manners" but I'd ignore it. You're putting in the effort; you shouldn't lose matches, shouldn't have matches not happen, shouldn't have your place on the card stunted because someone higher up didn't want to put in the same level of effort. You take your opportunities with both hands and make the most of it.

Hell, those wins you get against those kinds of people shouldn't be indecisive either; they should be clean and significant for you. Those opponents don't deserve to be "protected" regardless of their place.

I personally think some people reach a certain stage in EAW where they believe they've earned enough "respect" for people in your situation, your place on the card to wait until they speak to respond. But fuck that. Anyone too comfortable to think and act that way deserves to lose. Wouldn't be surprised if those are the same people telling you it's proper etiquette to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3