Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 12:32 pm

I talk to a lot of people who say, "I don't like when people talk shit about one another" and then they'll openly talk shit about the person who is talking shit.  :why:

Also, I hate passive aggressiveness especially when it comes to forum posting, social media posts or people who leave notes around.  If you got a problem with someone then you should address them directly.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 1:26 pm

People
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 1:26 pm

I dislike people who come on EAW or efeds in general to talk about their personal life. We aren't therapists or even a therapy forum so please post there if your mom died or your best friend got shot or some shit. If it's relevant to EAW you don't need to make a forum topic about it send DDD a PM because otherwise you are just fishing for attention and nobody gives a fuck why you didn't promo.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 2:33 pm

POC.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 2:33 pm

POC.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 2:34 pm

POC.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 11:02 am

I don't like assholes, people who shits on others ideas, dick riders(Not talking about females that like to ride, I love them.), CWF(Still upset about the racist thing), and Bill O'Reilly. Fuck him, Trump and Carsion.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 8:10 am

every sport americans are obsessed about  :wayne:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 10:58 am

People who stand in front of doorways! What in the fuck!

And people who stop in their tracks in a crowd without moving to the side...geez!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 2:12 pm

I don't like when people make random appreciation threads just to please the boss

:young:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 3:34 pm

Lance Hart~! wrote:
I don't like when people make random appreciation threads just to please the boss

:young:

Welp there goes my plans for making a DEDEDE Day...
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 3:41 pm

XD I'm cool with Dedede Day. Just as long as you tell him I helped think of it :]
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 5:34 am

People who refuse to own up to something that is obvious to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 1:26 pm

Greg Ward's ideas
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 2:21 pm

Y2Impact cheating in Pokemon Showdown.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 2:26 pm

What kind of a negative thread is this? No wonder EAW is the household for growing psychopaths here.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 2:29 pm

Going through this pokemon thing not knowing shit to nothing about pokemon. idk how I even became champ.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2017, 7:18 pm

THE BITCH TYPE, I DISLIKE
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2017, 8:15 pm

TLA wrote:
I dislike people who come on EAW or efeds in general to talk about their personal life. We aren't therapists or even a therapy forum so please post there if your mom died or your best friend got shot or some shit. If it's relevant to EAW you don't need to make a forum topic about it send DDD a PM because otherwise you are just fishing for attention and nobody gives a fuck why you didn't promo.
lmao damn I sound like a massive asshole here. I was prolly joking but I don't even remember what caused me to post this. Looking back at old posts where I say some faggot ass shit that's that shit I don't like.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 11:39 pm

Ignorant motherfuckers who come here and instantly catch attitude without having put in the work to justify cockiness. If you haven't won a single title and have an attitude, you are the drizzling shits. Moreover, people who come here and have this preconceived notion that someone's character should be intrinsically linked to their pic base's character, for whatever unbearably idiotic, confounding reason. That's the most moronic, unoriginal, contrived bullshit that I've ever heard. YOUR PIC BASE HAS NO BEARING ON THE OUTCOME OF YOUR MATCHES, LESS SO ON THE PORTRAYAL OF YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER. You're the only one limiting yourself if you think you can only play the character your pic base does. Your pic base is the IMAGE OF YOU. It is *NOT* you. It is *NOT* your character. If someone came here using The Great Khali as a pic base but they happened to be smooth and articulate as fuck on the promos page, guess what? THEY'D STILL FUCKING BE SUCCESSFUL. If you confine your character to the roles your pic base has portrayed, all you do is creatively strangle yourself. I get that some here might have a different opinion, but guess what? Fuck their opinion. Their opinion doesn't fucking matter. MY opinion matters. Not the opinions of these wonderbread motherfuckers. Game recognize game, and some of y'all lookin' real unfamiliar!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 11:46 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Ignorant motherfuckers who come here and instantly catch attitude without having put in the work to justify cockiness. If you haven't won a single title and have an attitude, you are the drizzling shits. Moreover, people who come here and have this preconceived notion that someone's character should be intrinsically linked to their pic base's character, for whatever unbearably idiotic, confounding reason. That's the most moronic, unoriginal, contrived bullshit that I've ever heard. YOUR PIC BASE HAS NO BEARING ON THE OUTCOME OF YOUR MATCHES, LESS SO ON THE PORTRAYAL OF YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER. You're the only one limiting yourself if you think you can only play the character your pic base does. Your pic base is the IMAGE OF YOU. It is *NOT* you. It is *NOT* your character. If someone came here using The Great Khali as a pic base but they happened to be smooth and articulate as fuck on the promos page, guess what? THEY'D STILL FUCKING BE SUCCESSFUL. If you confine your character to the roles your pic base has portrayed, all you do is creatively strangle yourself. I get that some here might have a different opinion, but guess what? Fuck their opinion. Their opinion doesn't fucking matter. MY opinion matters. Not the opinions of these wonderbread motherfuckers. Game recognize game, and some of y'all lookin' real unfamiliar!
I honestly never got why people always assume that a shit rep will be what destroys them (I mean other than a lack of renders). But as long as they actually take influence from other material I wouldn't care. I mean I knew a few fedders on other sights, one used Eva Marie and played the bitch heel to perfection. So yeah, never got that motion of people trying to be their pic reps.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 11:56 pm

People with last minute promos. I mean, dude, you got an entire week to outpromo me or reply me but you choose this cheap tactic of promoing at the last minute so that I couldn't reply back? WTF
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 11:58 pm

Mike Showman wrote:
People with last minute promos. I mean, dude, you got an entire week to outpromo me or reply me but you choose this cheap tactic of promoing at the last minute so that I couldn't reply back? WTF
Why are you people speaking to me so much??? Seriously I could agree so damn hard with this.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 12:03 am

Another one I'd honestly do is a clear lack of character flaws. I mean, hey every character in every form of media has strengths and flaws to think over. If you ask me mary-sue characters really shouldn't be pushed. 
Another one I hate is not following character consistency.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 12:28 am

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
Mike Showman wrote:
Why are you people speaking to me so much??? Seriously I could agree so damn hard with this.

It's actually a general trend I watch everywhere and pisses me off tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's that shit I don't like   That's that shit I don't like - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's that shit I don't like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next