Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW House of Glass V Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW House of Glass V Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW House of Glass V Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW House of Glass V Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW House of Glass V Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW House of Glass V Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW House of Glass V Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW House of Glass V Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW House of Glass V Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

EAW House of Glass V Reactions Empty
PostSubject: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 11:02 pm

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show:

OVERALL (Additional Comments):
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 11:09 pm

Favorite Match: Might sound biased but The Tag Team Match was epic the crowd and everything

Favorite Moment: Might sound biased again but probably when I hit the Box Office Smash Extreme

Most Shocking Moment/Result:Probably the main event

Best/Worst Night: Best Night:Zack Crash Worst Night:LB

Who Stole the Show: Everyone in the tag match

OVERALL (Additional Comments): 9/10.  The crowd the spots and everything were great can't wait to see what's next for me and everyone else on Dynasty
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 11:13 pm

Favorite Match: Tag Title match, hands down. Everyone in that match put in work on the promo page this week and that competitiveness translated into this match. Tons of awesome spots and back and forth action. 

Favorite Moment: Chris' Box Office Smash Extreme on Imp. That had me HOLLERING. And pretty much the entire Deathmatch, if it counts. Every second was a highlight. So brutal!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: FD winning a fucking match. AA retiring. Ryan turning on DDD. AA clinching the win for Crash. Rhaegar taking Carlos outta the equation. Tig becoming National Elite Champion.

Best/Worst Night: Best night, probably any of the winners? Tyler, The Mercenaries, Crash, Tig, TLA, and Brian all had good nights. Worst night would be Lucian, I think. Or ya know, maybe Maddie and I.

Who Stole the Show: Tag title match participants. All ten of you were amazing.

OVERALL (Additional Comments): Another phenomenal show. Match writing was on point and the crowd was live. One more great show in the books, guys.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 11:52 pm

Favorite Match: The tag match. May come across biased, but I felt it had the best combination of effort, writing, and crowd reaction. I would also like to give mention to Jaywalker vs. Tyler Parker, another epic match.

Favorite Moment: Tig Kelly winning the National Elite Championship and knocking out Vance Tybull. Honorable mention to Chris Elite and his valiant effort to outshine me with the Box Office Extreme.

Most shocking Moment: Alex Anderson retiring and returning, The Savage Ryans disbanding

Best/Worst Night: Tyler Parker, The Mercenaries, Brian Daniels, Worst: Tybull

Who stole the show: Every participant in the tag team match & Tyler/Jay

Overall: 9/10, highly active event all throughout with a few matches that really captured everyone's attention and interest.

Last edited by Y2Impact on October 25th 2015, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 11:57 pm

Best Night: DDD, he doesn't have to carry Ryan Savage anymore.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 12:09 am

Favorite Match: Tag Match

Favorite Moment: Crybull losing

Most Shocking Moment/Result: FD winning a match.

Best/Worst Night: AA had both the best and worst night. 

Who Stole the Show: Ryan Savage

OVERALL (Additional Comments): 10/10
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 12:44 am

Favorite Match: Tig Kelly vs Vance Tybull! While that was epic, Jay vs Tyler was amazing.

Favorite Moment: Tig winning the National Elite Title

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Jay Omen beating AA.

Best/Worst Night: Tig and Zack the best, Vance the worst.

Who Stole the Show: The tag match was insane.

OVERALL (Additional Comments): House of Glass is always epic, definitely lived up to the hype and the standard.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 12:59 am

Reading from my phone right now & :whew:
Will give the full details when Im on the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 1:12 am

gonna copy and paste in my google drive to read on my way to work tomorrow. Will give my ratings then!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 9:27 am

Favorite Match: I'm torn between the WHC and Tag Team title matches tbh

Favorite Moment:  Tig winning the NEC

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Ryan turning on DDD, obvs.

Best/Worst Night: Tig/Mercs had the best night, while Senn and Lucian had the worst

Who Stole the Show: All the participants in the tag team gauntlet really outshined themselves, Brian and Senn as well. 

OVERALL (Additional Comments): 9.5/10 IGN! AMAZING SHOW (Hate myself for sleeping through half of it live) 0.5 is missing for the simple reason of the Vixens match not being presented in time. Not pointing any fingers tho, so chill. Nevertheless, HOG 5 writers have outdone themselves (clap)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 9:30 am

You want a reaction??

:flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip:
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 11:01 am

:rollins:
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 12:16 pm

Came in half way through having got home late but I really enjoyed watching my first live EAW PPV hopefully im on the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 12:17 pm

Jay Omen wrote:

:rollins:

This overexcited kid smh..... :money:

anyway,

Favorite Match: Tag Team Championship, yes. It was all crazy!

Favorite Moment: Tig winning the NE Championship. I was there when the chat exploded after that moment.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: our favorite teddy bear, rien sabege turned on DEDEDE. It was brutal and unexpected. I mean, I was thinking that Savage Ryans is gonna end and I actually think that DEDEDE was the one who turned on rien sabege.

Best/Worst Night: Tig Kelly for winning the title should be a deserving one to have a great night. and of course, Lucian got the worst night. Too bad, he's getting a Haruna Treatment recently Sad

Who Stole the Show: Actually, I give it up to The High Rollerz, they really caught up my attention this week. Even they lost, I still hope they will remain consistent and finally dethrone The Mercenaries.

OVERALL (Additional Comments): 7.5. well, I know it's a low rate. That's because there is one delayed match and this is my first time since I joined here to see a delayed FPV match. I know, real life comes first. It is just unfortunate. Other than that, it was a classic FPV as usual.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 1:21 pm

Favorite Match: The Glass Table elimination Triple Threat- this one set the pace for everything that was to follow, and was a hell of a way to open HOG

Favorite Moment: Lucian Black spearing Zack Crash thru the Red Walls

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Too many to count, Savage turning on DEDEDE, Carols Russo getting jumped before his match, Tig Kelly MurderDeathKilling Vance Tybull, on top of everything that happened in the last two bouts.

Best/Worst Night: Again it too tough to chose, Got to give props to everyone in the tag ad New Breed Matches.  The Main Events.  The worst IMO was the Tybull match (just saying)

Who Stole the Show: Everyone! I really like how the writers made everyone look good last night.

id have a few flaws, First two of the best promoers this week were left off the live show, that's just wrong.  The overbooked nature of the event left me a little burnt out by the time the main events rolled around.  I'm also a little peeved that we had a run in on what was basically a cage match (call me old fashioned), and Dynasty lost in the 3 biggest matches of the night on our own FPV.  But those issues aside I give credit to the writers for this one, and I can't wait for Road to Redemption!
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 1:56 pm

Favorite Match: Hands down the Tag Team Title match.

Favorite Moment: Tig Kelly winning the National Elite Championship.

Most Shocking Moment: Anderson interfering in the main event after retiring earlier in the show -- Ryan Savage turning on Mr. DEDEDE.

Who Stole the Show: I feel that everyone who was involved with the show stole it.
Back to top Go down
Tig Kelly
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tig Kelly

Hailing From : Toronto Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 2:49 pm

Favorite Match: That tag match was unbelievable

Favorite Moment: Me winning the National Elite Championship...Wink

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Again winning the NE Title, shocked the hell out of me to even get inserted, I popped.

Best/Worst Night: Best - Tyler Parker, The Mercs.   Worst: Donny Diamond. Fuck you Donny

Who Stole the Show: The tag teams for sure. Unreal match

OVERALL (Additional Comments): 10/10 event. I'm upset I couldn't attend live due to attending a wedding, but I was on my phone refreshing the main site every couple minutes waiting for it to go up. Amazing event, the writers hit a home run here through the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 11:08 pm

Awesome show all around, a lil upset the vixens match was delayed, but other than that pretty amazing stuff!
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 1:31 am

Favorite Match: Tag Team Title match.. and TP vs Jay man. The Tag match without a doubt was insane! It had all the elements that everyone on the promo page were dishing out over this past week. As for TP and Jay.. well as always, they did what only they could do and that's put on a damn good show.

Favorite Moment: My Tiggers winning that NE Championship! I about lost my shit jumping up and down as it was happening! The whole crowd exploded at the decision. Congrats Tig!

Most Shocking Moment/Result: The betrayal and humiliation DeDeDe must be feeling after that Ryan Savage ass kicking.-. Blew my mind.  

Best/Worst Night: Best: The Mercenaries due to the circumstances. They dodged a bullet and they did very well! Worst: Vance. He got completely destroyed.-.

Who Stole the Show: (May come across as Biased) The Tag Team Championship Match! It was so amazing from the simple taunting.. the chemistry within the teams, all the way to the non-stop extreme moments and creativity!(WTF Writers? A fucking glass selfie stick>.<)

OVERALL (Additional Comments): Rating: 9/10. The reason I'm giving it a 9 is due to the fact that I got hit with a selfie stick. If not, it'd be 10/10. Jokes aside, I'd like to congratulate everyone who competed on this card. Win or lose, we all put so much effort into this FPV and it definitely translated over into the show. The promo section lit up from the very second it was able to and we all stayed on top of our game. Good job to everyone and keep up all the hard work! Thank you to the writers who were able to give us such an amazing FPV and I look forward to being apart of more in the future! The writers are the real MVP's! #NoMoreGlassSelfieSticksPlease.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW House of Glass V Reactions   EAW House of Glass V Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW House of Glass V Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1