Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

House of Glass 2016 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

House of Glass 2016 Reactions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
House of Glass 2016 Reactions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
House of Glass 2016 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
House of Glass 2016 Reactions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
House of Glass 2016 Reactions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
House of Glass 2016 Reactions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
House of Glass 2016 Reactions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

House of Glass 2016 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake Jaeger

Drake Jaeger

Hailing From : Japan(town, Canada)

House of Glass 2016 Reactions Empty
PostSubject: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:51 am

Favorite Match: 

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show: 

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
http://www.isanyonereallyreadingthis.com
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:04 am

Favorite Match: TLA vs Tig Kelly 

Favorite Moment: Jacob Senn winning the belt

Most Shocking Result: The World title being the opener. 

Best Night: Drake Jaegar. Worst: Heart Break Girl 

Who Stole the Show?: TLA 

I'd give it 4 Stars. Just wondering why the main belt wasn't the main event. It probably would've made Senn's moment that much more anticipating. But eh, still a solid show.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:35 am

Favorite Match: Oasis vs DDD. 

Favorite Moment: Senn becoming champ!!! 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Heartbreak Boy returning! 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night? Sheridan. Worst night? Oasis. DDD is some next level John Cena kicking out of all that shit. 

Who Stole the Show: Definitely Sheridan Muller in becoming the new Vixens Champion! 

Rating/General Comments: Excellent writing. A lot of amazing spots and matches that lived up to its hype! Great FPV fam! 
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:54 am

Favorite Match: Meth vs. Oasis. 

Favorite Moment: Anthony unveiling what was easily the best Glass Gauntlet weapon this year. Glass French flag ftw. Glass selfie stick is still the GOAT, though. 

Most Shocking Moment/Result: HBB returning (and kicking Senn's face off). Sher cashing in her title shot.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best would be Senn, Meth, Sheridan, TLA, and/or Drake. Worst would be Lucian (;~; ), HBG, and/or Haruna. 

Who Stole the Show: The Vixens, Meth, and Oasis.

Rating/General Comments: Everyone who lent a hand to writing the show should be proud. It was amazing from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 4:10 am

Favorite Match: Hmm I'm torn between Oasis/Meth & Glass Gauntlet

Favorite Moment: HHB RETURNS!!!

Most Shocking Moment/Result:
Sheridan Cashing in/ The moments where it looks like there might be a double cash in

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:
Best would go to well anyone who won, worst might go to Tarah for not getting the win and for being left out of the main event lol. 

Who Stole the Show: Glass Gauntlet.  Everyone was well written and had me on the edge of my seat.  So good I'm wishing they bring it back next year (and I'd get to work in it)

Rating/General Comments:
8/10: Overall a good show but when I compare it to last year's event I feel like 2015 was a bit better and gave us a few more moments that every will be talking about.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 4:50 am

Favorite Match: Doesn't mean to be biased but my match is the best. Props to whoever wrote this... I won't complain for my loss. My night could've been worse if I actually win that and pulled out a Jeff Hardy.... hehe. Razz Glass ropes and Glass gauntlet match is awesome too.

Favorite Moment: Sheridan cashed in and it's ACTUALLY not a prank lol.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: again, Sheridan's cash in. I might be missed that because my stupid old laptop got a sudden lag but I'm sure the chat went nuts at that moment.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best would be Senn and obviously Sher.... worst, Lucy and HBG

Who Stole the Show: after all, The Meth stole the show with his amazing performance.

Rating/General Comments: 9/10. no comments, just straight-up top notch!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 8:51 am

Favorite Match: Glass Gauntlet. Imma beef af with Drake way harder than Meek Mills. 

Favorite Moment: Sher cashing in. She gettin' that bling gurrrl

Most Shocking Result: HBB's return. I ain't seen him around basically at all for months so it legit came straight outta nowhere

Best Night: Senn and Sher. Congrats to los campeones!

Who Stole the Show?: DDD and Oasis. Y'all savin' that main event even tho GC pussed out and nearly ruined this shit. 

Rating/General Comments: Goat show showin' why Dynasty and Empire be that measuring stick all up in EAW these days. Shout out to Tig Kelly, y'all did sexy work this week and our match could've gone either way tbh.

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
I'd give it 4 Stars. Just wondering why the main belt wasn't the main event. It probably would've made Senn's moment that much more anticipating. But eh, still a solid show.

Imma guess it's prolly cuz Lucian Black didn't promo at all and ragequit the day before the show so there was legit no suspense if you saw that before the match. Idk why he chose to leave before the show, this would've been a good way to go out if he wanted some time off. But shoutout to Senn dat ese be thinkin' on his feet and reshufflin' that shit last minute.
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 9:54 am

Needs more World's Most Wanted.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:40 pm

Favorite Match: Haruna vs. HBG 

Favorite Moment: Sher's cash in

Most Shocking Moment/Result: HBB's Return, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?!?

Best Night: Sher, Senn, Meth/ Worst Night: HBG, Tarah, Oasis.

Who Stole the Show: The Vixens. Both matches were amazing to read!

Rating/General Comments: Great show, congrats to the winners!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Glass 2016 Reactions   House of Glass 2016 Reactions Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Glass 2016 Reactions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1