Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

"More than a Gimmick" ECKS SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

"More than a Gimmick" ECKS SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

"More than a Gimmick" ECKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecks

Ecks

"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Empty
PostSubject: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 12:21 am

"More than a Gimmick" ECKS Tumblr_inline_mv6i3iEypR1r5repj

BASIC INFO
Ring Name: Ecks
Nickname(s):
• More Than a Gimmick
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 217
Hometown: Parts Unknown
Profile: Born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Ryan Mastif grew up a fan of professional wrestling, more-so the masked characters. He was enthralled with the likes of Kane, Mankind and Vader because the mask, to him, signified mystery. When Mankind and Vader unmasked, they became mortal men--- Ryan did not like that one bit. Kane was the only one who remained mysterious, until that fateful night in 2003 when he unmasked as well. Fifteen years old at the time, Ryan was determined to become a professional wrestler, but he wanted to dawn a mask of his own. He wanted to be an enigma; he wanted people to wonder who was behind the mask. He trained under the likes of Lance Storm at his school in Calgary (dramatic pause) Alberta, Canada where he made his professional debut at age 18 in 2006. Dawning the name "Ecks" (pronounced like the letter 'X'), he quickly rose from obscurity to predominance, gaining a cult-like following from his fans. No one (besides his family and friends) have seen what he looks like underneath the mask. He is so into his character and his mystique that he wears the mask everywhere he cane when he is in town for a show, that way it shows how deep he is with his character. Ecks has a plethora of moves that he uses in his arsenal, most of which are technical masterpieces that he learned from his time training under Lance Storm. He also incorporates innovative moves that he picked up from the guys in the independent circuit.

The fans love his mystique and his moveset. He is more than just a man in a mask with a few fancy moves; he also is very entertaining with a microphone and in front of a camera. Bursting with personality, he is not like your typical masked wrestler. Ditching the cliche of the dark persona, he is known for his cocky attitude, jokes and just being a normal guy. He is more than just a gimmick--- he is the real deal.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Pic Base: Ultramantis Black
Segment Attire (Optional): Black tights, white belt, wrist tape and his signature black mask with a white 'X' at the top.

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
Theme Song: 'X Gon' Give it to 'Ya' by DMX
Detailed Entrance Description (Optional):

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

Disposition (Face, Tweener, Heel): Tweener
Gimmick (20 words or more): See above where I put the 'Profile' section!
Specialty Match: He can adapt to any match type.
Weapon of Choice: Technical wrestling is all he needs, nerds.

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET
Common Moves:
• Belly-to-Back Suplex
• Belly-to-Back Piledriver
• Bridging German Suplex
• German Suplex
• Gonso Bomb
• Inverted Atomic Drop
• Inverted DDT
Multiple Kick Variations
→ Enzuigiri
→ Shining Wizard
→ Superkick
• Omoplata Crossface
• Pumphandle Piledriver
• Pumphandle Slam
• Regal Stretch
• Pele Kick
• Powerbomb
• Superplex
• T-Bone Suplex
• Tazmission
• T-Bone Tazplex
• Uranage
• X-Factor

Signature Moves (7 Max):
• Multiple kicks to an opponents chest, finished off with a Superkick to a seated opponent.
• Brainbuster, followed by a Senton Bomb
• Nosejob [Codebreaker]
• Head Trauma [Reverse Frankensteiner]
Finishing Moves (3 Max):
• The Most ECKSelent Aerial Attack [Shooting Star Press]
• Ecks Gonna' Give it to 'Ya [Iconoclasm]
• ECKStra Spicy [Cross-legged reverse piledriver]
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 12:41 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 2:27 am

Robbies gonna love this
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 2:31 am

Why you using a proxy server bruh? What you hidin' fam? This is my hood, you got something to do you okay it through me. So tell me, what's with the proxy fam?
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 2:37 am

Just to clarify, he's asking because people aren't allowed to have multiple accounts/characters here anymore.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 3:19 am

Shouldn't it be "Ecks-Factor"? :brock:
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 10:21 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 10:29 am

Welcome to EAW
Back to top Go down
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 11:43 am

I am at College and we have a proxy server throughout the campus. If you want me real IP, I can show you when I come home for Christmas break. Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll re-sign up in December.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 12:01 pm

MTM wrote:
Shouldn't it be "Ecks-Factor"? :brock:
YO, YOU DEALIN WITH THE ECKS-FACTOR!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 3:09 pm

You don't have to wait til December. You're good.
Back to top Go down
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 8:15 pm

Okay, thank you! I understand your concern at first. Any comments on the character would be appreciated! Thanks everyone so far!
Back to top Go down
Ecks

Ecks

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 11:11 pm

I have posted my first promo!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 11:36 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 7:15 am

I know who you are, X.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 11:27 pm

Welcome to EAW, you'll be heading to Dynasty! Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "More than a Gimmick" ECKS   "More than a Gimmick" ECKS Empty

Back to top Go down

"More than a Gimmick" ECKS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-