Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 29th 2018, 11:07 pm

For me it's prolly when Methuselah was on his "I will fornicate with your sister for sport, please believe it" shit. Comically bodying them dudes. Cage's persona during his angle with DDD around late 2013 was chill. Drastik at the peak of his e-fed clout in 2013 was entertaining to observe if you weren't one of his haters.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 29th 2018, 11:34 pm

For me....probably "Damaged Zack Crash". I get it was just copy/paste of the Broken Matt Hardy gimmick but that's what made it hilarious. 

Also...was a big fan of Brody (RIP) and enjoyed Lannister a great deal regardless of how often I lampooned it or cracked jokes at Showdown.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 12:06 am

First, Thanks for that Impact. And I'll say The Legendary Sekaiichi, the story of Sekaiichi was awesome and how he came to be this dark shadow, having his vocal cords slash and being fueled my hatred, it was awesome to see the evolution of how The Legendary Sekaiichi came to be.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 1:20 am

Well I’ve said it before but I was a huge mark for Savannah Sunshine’s gimick when she debuted. Also really enjoyed Jon McAdams after I got to write a few matches for him, and who could forget Jerk the Viking (we’ve got to follow up on that one day PB)
Back to top Go down
Sandwich Boy
Showdown
Showdown
Sandwich Boy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 2:16 am

Any character Robbie V/Candle creates. Both are fantastic and creative people.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 8:18 am

Without going through the mental paragraph dissection of what a 'gimmick' is, I'll say Nico Borg and Ryan Marx.  I like cerebral crap that delves into theology or ideology and they've both been good at that kind of thing.  Being on Empire has given me an appreciation for Chelsea Crowe as well.  As someone who lived through the  nineties and remembers oxymoron phrases like 'pop punk' or 'corporate rock' or things labeled 'grunge' that sounded nothing alike but had the same shade of flannel, I gets it and I likes it.  Very cool heel character.
Back to top Go down
Amari Steele
Showdown
Showdown
Amari Steele

Hailing From : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 3:59 pm

Amari Steele. Gay people FTW
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 4:11 pm

I was the biggest Kenny Drake mark when he was here. Bhris Elites gimmick has a life of its own. ImI starting to appreciate what Keelan is doing with Megan Raine, and its good to see Haruna embracing her Japanese ifol gimmick again.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 10:17 pm

Love me some Drake Jaeger. Methusulah was interesting. I also enjoy El Ironico, or I guess the very outlandish characters. Savannah Sunshine is pretty intriguing too. Not as outlandish, but someone I can get behind as a "fan" ..... because she so precious. Tiberius gets some pretty great reactions out of me too.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Sunshine
Empire
Empire
Savannah Sunshine

Hailing From : Candy Land, USA
Status : If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyFebruary 1st 2018, 6:57 am

While I haven't been able to keep up lately due to a very stressful RL stuff, I have managed to finally catch myself up with EVERYONE. When I first arrived, I enjoyed the gimmick Tarah had going on. Still one I very much enjoy. I also like Cloud and Pizza Boy's gimmicks as well.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyFebruary 1st 2018, 11:11 am

Mongoose and Wilson are always fucking hilarious, and honestly they bring the party. Nico's gimmick had me shook from the day I first read his promos, and I guess to top it off Revy's a fun drunk (yeah I stole her name, fite me).
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 7:16 am

Most people here won't remember it, but Hova was a fresh idea, too. A promo rapper.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyFebruary 3rd 2018, 10:13 am

I enjoyed Pizza Boy's season 10 storyline, ultimately culminating in his title win. When Imp became The Machine for Reckless Wiring '16 I was all for it! If Nas incorporates his personality from the chat with his character he'll be an instant goat. I love Carlos' classic heel gimmick. It's like Scott Steiner meets Stan Hanson meets Mr. Perfect meets Masahiro Chono w/ a bit of real-life Jon Jones.

Aria fits the modern babyface to a T, Brody was on the verge of becoming the best damn heel that ever walked the earth. Tarah the quintessential edge queen and I love her for it. Astraea is the future of Empire bar none. She gives off legitimate athlete vibes and it was fun working with her character. Megan Raine is currently my favorite Empire member to write and Sydney is Becky Lynch fused with Johnny Gargano. 

Honorable mention goes to that Alonso cat with the Kid Cudi picbase. He was oozing with charisma.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 5:23 am

Pretty much anything that Robbie does. Ares is such a well thought out character with immense depth; Drake is amazing to read. Always been around The Pizza Boy; ever since day one. Loved the underdog character and how it's been built; not surprising two of his matches I've written are up there as my favourite.

Reluctantly enjoyed Lannister. 

Absolutely loved the concept of Hexa-gun.

Every character Cam creates is a joy to read; scripts and promos. Here, WMW etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?   What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite gimmick you've seen used in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1