Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Empty
PostSubject: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 1:47 pm

And he's terrible. Does that make him great?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 1:56 pm

Is MSF great?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:14 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Is MSF great?
Well what I mean is, say someone joins up with the gimmick that they purposely suck, they're the stupidest, most illiterate person on the planet and they play it up well in promos does it make them in a sense, good?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 2:19 pm

If it's hilarious and intriguing, why not
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 4:03 pm

Emma and Bayley seem to do well with those types of gimmicks
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 4:08 pm

No. Unless there's like some secret wit in his promos that can be seen behind, like subliminal messages and jokes at himself and others. Unless you mean his character sucks in the ring and in life, but he does good promos, which than yeah sure. 

I personally don't see Bayley and Emma as this, they're just happy go lucky, sounds like a Colin Delaney thing if anything.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 7:16 pm

Those types of gimmicks don't work in e-feds. There's no purpose to want to be those people. They at least get paid in WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 3:25 pm

Why not? When everyone thinks they're a badass, nobody is. Wrestling can be anything including comedic. Lucky wins and comebacks are much more inspiring when a character self-deprecates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 3:32 pm

no, its dumb
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 4:13 pm

Tornado could have been the greatest and we aint even know it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 7:42 am

No
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 10:00 pm

As TRE predicted, El Landerson shall be the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...   If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck... Empty

Back to top Go down

If someone's gimmick is to purposely suck...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-