Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 1:53 pm

Best Joshi Character in any E-fed I've been a part of.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 11:07 pm

You're promos have been getting better. Keep it up!! :3
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 11:17 pm

It's awesome to see you back. You one of the best in a division of tough compition
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 1:58 am

I'm glad you are now become somebody with a pretty big name in this company. Hopefully you can grab the title soon.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:17 am

Has always been and continues to be a kind, gentle soul, with sizzling signatures that I never stop awing at.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:18 am

a damn good promoer, and a guy whose opinion on the boards always want to hear
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:23 am

Love reading your promos. I'm always interested in your character.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:34 am

Ambitious promoer and adapting to the community well. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:43 am

Extremely hardworking and I see how much you put into EAW. You're extremely dedicated and you need more recognition for those actions tbh. The GOAT, the GAWD, you're awesome DDD and EAW is very lucky to have someone like you in charge Smile
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:45 am

I never had a chance to really have a great battle with you. I was not focused in our first two singles matches and I really hope to meet you again in the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:49 am

I honestly respect the fact that despite some downfalls in-script wise you're still here and are still an active community member. And you also add great pictures that fit your characters current situation lol (like the new Haruna Sakazaki shirt that was posted on the feed :p)
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 2:56 am

This character has brought out a new side to you and I've honestly enjoyed watching Eris grow to be the Vixen she is. You're always nice to have in chat and always bring a positive attitude. Yours and Robbie's greetings are the best, too. Stay awesome!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 3:09 am

Always awesome to see you in the chat
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 3:10 am

Keep up the great work on the promo page. I always enjoy reading your promos and hope to see you more involved in the coming weeks! It's nice to have you in the chat also!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 4:05 am

One of the more underrated guys in the fed, very persistent and It's cool to see you working hard at making this your best run yet.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 4:46 am

The ultimate underdog in this company. As a staff, you rarely talk but your contributions are simply remarkable. You are also a very helpful person. I salute you, mister!
Back to top Go down
Blaise Hunter

Blaise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 10:26 am

Definitely a future Vixens Champ once you return. You've worked hard through all the problems that have occurred and gotten better through it all too.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 1:14 pm

Someone whose promos I look forward to reading. You feud with Cam was awesome and I look forward to see where you're going with your character.
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 1:29 pm

Probably one of the few female characters whose promos I actually enjoy reading. Keep up the excellent work.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 1:36 pm

You arrived and made your presence felt throughout the boards. A solid promoer, great gimmick, and you're an all around nice guy. We're lucky to have you!
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 3:52 pm

You've got a really cool and different character, and your promo style is amazing and intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 4:16 pm

Because of you I now appreciate Macklemore.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 4:28 pm

I loved the promo you did with me in it xD haha you know me so well..the Violin part killed me haha
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 5:22 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
I loved the promo you did with me in it xD haha you know me so well..the Violin part killed me haha

^ One of the best Vixens promoers we have and from what I can tell a very cool person. Has handled anything that I've thrown her way pretty smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 6:44 pm

A good promoer and writer. Your also a nice person to talk too, which is a plus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next