Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 10th 2015, 10:12 pm

You are one smart and talented Vixen. Surprisingly enough, you've brought out the best in me before and the way we click out of character and in character just leads me to believe that you and I have some unfinished business...and I want to feud with you terribly, that or team up. You can call Maria on her shit so much, and it's PERFECT. You came in here with a plan and girl, you've made waves. You take the crown...you are THE fastest rising vixen.

EDIT: FUCKING VENTURA WHAT THE FUCK CHAIN SMOKIN' BITCH.

Nah but seriously, you're awesome and you know I love ya to death.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 10th 2015, 10:16 pm

ur the goat vixen
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 10th 2015, 10:18 pm

ur mom has a phd
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 10th 2015, 11:21 pm

I always look forward to seeing what you will do next. You have improved even in the short time I've been around and eventually you will be another part of what makes this current crop of Vixens so entertaining. You will be one of many strong title contenders and always fun to watch. Also one of my favorite people to talk to in chat
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 10th 2015, 11:24 pm

You're someone whose promos I always make it a point to read. You're one of the most consistent and dependable girls in the whole division, where your writing is concerned. A complete sweetheart out of character, too, and someone who I know will go very far here.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 10th 2015, 11:43 pm

I've been high on you since well before you were ever the "Empress." Love seeing you rise so fast. I always look forward to seeing what you have to say in those promos.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 10th 2015, 11:50 pm

Definitely one of the better Vixens going around. Really consistent and active with quality promos. Plus you've got that amazing pic base!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 12:07 am

Great character I find the promo's funny but in a good way and I love you.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 1:52 am

You have changed so much SK. You were treated as a hit it and leave it guy for so long but your recent run has changed my perspective of you with how much effort you have put in, really hoping for a title and big run here.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 1:54 am

You are quite the friend that a typical person would love to meet. You certainly know your football, you are a tremendous promoer, very entertaining when it comes to conversing in the chat, and you are just chill each and every day. You make me laugh when I am having some troubles irl, and you are always a kind soul, even when I sometimes take your joking seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 1:56 am

You are a pleb, you fucking promo tortured my soul with the Babeh dying. But really tho, you last promo had put some major development into your character and open up a lot of routes for you to take. I really hope you do something with this character because I will be honest it felt burned out with Ventura towards the end. You're cool, chill, and my FWE brother.

Last edited by Aren Mstislav on October 11th 2015, 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 1:57 am

You are a very chill person on chat and funny to talk too.  I also respect you and your promo ability.  The character you have is great and as you know already I love you're pic base.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 12:26 pm

I've always felt you have a ton of potential in you to be something great here in EAW!  All you need is the right opportunity and backing to show it.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 12:52 pm

I hate you in-character, which is good for you as a heel. Smile out of character, I think you are pretty mature and I like that type of people Smile
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 3:37 pm

you inspired me to write my own wiki Smile
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 3:37 pm

Dope character and promo's and you're pic base seems pretty bad ass aswell
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 4:38 pm

The Future to my Drake, the Kanye to my Jay-Z, the HHH to my HBK

Dem boys up to something
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Hailing From : Virgina Beach, Va (Originally from Brooklyn, New York)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 4:53 pm

will be a great heel and future heel champion here
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 6:38 pm

Part of the influx of new vixens coming to EAW this year, and so far it seems like you haven't missed a beat relative to your peers. That's no small task.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 6:41 pm

You're one of the GOATS
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 7:14 pm

Despite being an absolute goof at time, I have a bit of sentiment towards Venom. He is a good promoer with lots of potential blazing from within, and with this new gimmick, I wish him nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 7:21 pm

Rhaegar wrote:
Despite being an absolute goof at time, I have a bit of sentiment towards Venom. He is a good promoer with lots of potential blazing from within, and with this new gimmick, I wish him nothing but the best.
This gimmick isn't new. :dave: It was created a year and a half ago.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 7:25 pm

Erebus Jennings wrote:
Rhaegar wrote:
This gimmick isn't new. :dave: It was created a year and a half ago.
:hipster: Just appreciate the compliment
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 7:28 pm

Your little spirit of giving thing was a really nice idea and it's actually really good to see how great this community is when it comes to stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 7:39 pm

I admire your bravery for boxing kangaroos. You, sir, are a hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next