Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 7:02 pm

The baddest bitch in the fed. I'm just counting down the days that you get your title back, unless you want to pull a Cameron and go for a Men's title.
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 8:02 pm

All around good compliment to EAW. Fun dude to talk to, stays active on the boards, and I love your character.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 8:06 pm

I really like your character and your sig is pretty great too!
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 8:51 pm

One of the reasons that I joined EAW and is an all around amazing person. Your promos are spectacular and I love who you are as a person.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 8:53 pm

I love the way you carry yourself around the forums and in character. Also, I enjoyed writing your character the other week for that 3 on 3 match Razz
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:27 pm

^ You are going to blow up in 2016. I can't wait to see how your alt base does once you set that up too. Maybe we'll face each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:35 pm

One of my favorite people in EAW and somebody I've been dying to feud with since i seen your first few promos, an absolute joy to promo against/feud with and the most enjoyable one i've had since returning. Def world champ material by the end of the world. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:37 pm

So...I know that originally we did not get along very well...and by well I mean at all. However, I have grown to respect you tremendously and I love the work that you put into EAW whenever you can. Your character is interesting, and though I may not always agree with you, it's nice to know that you are around.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:42 pm

Dude, you creepy as f*ck
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 11:44 pm

Eclipse: Your work on Battleground is awesome and the plan you have brewing in the background with the family...I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!

Azumi: Keep up the good work with your promos!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 10:30 pm

your work on the promo page is an inspiration to push my self further when I'm writing.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 10:53 pm

THANK YOU FOR CHANGING YOUR PIC BASE. And your promos are pretty solid along with a pretty well thought out gimmick. It will get a major boost since you have a sexy ass man as your pic base. HAIL RODERICK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:06 pm

One of the nicest people in EAW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:09 pm

One of the best promoers in the vixen division and a shoe-in to win another vixens title this year. great pal too
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:11 pm

Greatest Hall of Fame Champion since I join this place. No offense to Cam and Scott but yes, amongst those three....
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:17 pm

umm. your "plans" always work out well....
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:31 pm

You've steadily improved just based on our feud alone and I think you've started to pick up the storytelling concepts of cutting a promo, when it pertains to addressing your opponent and telling the story through your words and the motives you give your character.  It was a lot of fun teaming, and feuding with you, and as you know you can always come to me for anything pal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:42 pm

You are an awesome, nice person. You do a great job running things here!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 30th 2016, 11:51 pm

You are still on top of the vixens division, that proven by having a non-title match between you and Tarah in PPV, meaning that you are still considerably the best in the division.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 12:32 am

Bah Gawd Haruna's returned Maggle. But yeah, I love to see this heel turn, and I want to see the darker aspects of Haruna Sakazaki and how the betrayal has changed her. Whatever route you go tho, I know it will be great
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 12:43 am

One of my favorite opponents as of late, and a great acquisition for Showdown. I'd talk about you being a Sooner, but this is a compliment thread.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 12:44 am

Aren: You should be king of elite. I can see you and Lannister doing so much together!

Lioncross: I love your hashtags #hashtag
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 1:06 am

You've done a great job to go back and forth with Eris.... until someone screwed things up Wink
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 1:27 am

That was the last thing I expected...no wonder you stayed around for awhile. lol you and your secret plans...lol. If things go the way I think we may have an interesting feud on our hands.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 1:35 am

Really sad you didn't win but you still did amazing on the promo page Hun!! Keep up the work, lovie xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   Hashtag - The Compliment Game - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next