Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Empty
PostSubject: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 4:44 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 4:48 pm

I believe I had my best promoing work against Cherish
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 4:54 pm

nobody. my best work was during the Intergalactic Open Challenges.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 5:17 pm

Xavier Williams, IMP, Tyler fucking Parker
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 5:20 pm

BLVCK wrote:

and mister dedede!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 5:42 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
BLVCK wrote:

and mister dedede!
I forgot you, sorry
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 5:58 pm

Brian Daniels, Lannister, Tyler Parker, Jaywalker, and Mr. DEDEDE
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 6:02 pm

Lannister, Jaywalker, Ares/Robbie, DEDEDE, Impact
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 6:25 pm

Tarah Nova, Kendra Shamez, Cameron Ella Ava, Aria Jaxon, Cleopatra
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 6:49 pm

Brett Kennedy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 5:10 am

Definitely HBG back in the day. She always brought the best out of me Smile
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:56 am

no one, I guess.... My promo is rather flexible and I rarely hit my opponent too much. I can fight one person in my best also I can't even promoing against that person, depends on the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:05 am

Not many right now because PB's still kind of a fresh character.  I liked what little I got to do with Liam, Jamie, and Scott Oasis, but that's mostly because they did a lot to fight back and create a dialogue between PB and themselves that either connected them in camaraderie, competitiveness, or something in between that was a bit more complex and conflicting.  I especially liked Scott because he heeled the shit out of PB in a way that my character should be treated.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 2:58 pm

At this stage in the game, I've honestly been pretty happy with all of the promos I've posted so far. I think that's because I've promoed against some of the best Vixens in the division already, so yeah. That's kept me on my toes and definitely ensured that I put thought and effort into what I've written. I put pressure on myself going into the match with Tarah ('cause no one wants to look weak against the champ, right?) and I made sure to bring my A-game against Maddie, too.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:55 pm

Norman, RRS, Dub, Demon.
Back to top Go down
The Black Prince

The Black Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 8:00 pm

Starr. Even though we never faced each other before, I'm more elite than him. Watch Out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:35 am

HBB, Starr, DDD
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 7:06 am

Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 1:26 pm

TP II had my best promo ever.

Learned a lot vs. Imp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 2:24 pm

I think some of my best promos came when I faced Senn, EOE, and Corrupt. Jay always pushes me and makes me think out every line, too. I think he's definitely been my biggest challenge and so far I hope I've new able to do well against him, and I hope I can do even better come MSM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 9:38 pm

Cailin Dillion certainly brought out my best :-)
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 11:10 am

Mark Michaels for me
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 1:00 pm

Jacob Senn.  I don't know what it is, but he and I have such a history here and such good chemistry as opponents.

More recently I feel me and Lucian had a good back and forth.

Honestly I feel like I can mix well with anyone, but there are certain people who I think bring out the best in me more than others.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:09 pm

:sherman: I ain't gonna give anyone credit for my work. I got no role models.

Last edited by TLA on November 25th 2015, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:18 pm

People
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against   Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you find yourself Promoing the best against

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next