Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

A message to new folk. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

A message to new folk. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
A message to new folk. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
A message to new folk. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
A message to new folk. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
A message to new folk. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
A message to new folk. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
A message to new folk. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

A message to new folk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

A message to new folk. Empty
PostSubject: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 29th 2015, 6:08 pm

First and foremost, welcome to EAW. :dave: 
I'm TRE, your Vice President. :dave:

You signed up at a good time but as you may notice, some things are not currently updated. We're just off our biggest show & our draft show is very soon. Everything will be fresh & start rolling accordingly after that so just bare with us & post around the community. 

Have fun in EAW  :mmm:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:41 am

Yall heard what I said? :dave:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 4:44 am

They heard you TRE
They just don't wanna respond to you  :aww:

But nah serious, he speaks the truth
If any of y'all really need help, just PM either of us and we'll be glad to help you out
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 5:57 am

Welcome all
Back to top Go down
Dynamo

Dynamo

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 8:11 am

So the Draft Show is going to reshape the rosters with Dynasty out of the picture, I'm assuming? Do you have a tentative date for when that is happening?

Also, congrats to everyone involved in PFP8.  Read the show, and I think you guys tore the house down.  In a good way.  I'm looking forward to making a Dynamo-shaped mark here.  Looks like good times.  Smile

-D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 8:39 am

Dynamo wrote:
So the Draft Show is going to reshape the rosters with Dynasty out of the picture, I'm assuming? Do you have a tentative date for when that is happening?

Also, congrats to everyone involved in PFP8.  Read the show, and I think you guys tore the house down.  In a good way.  I'm looking forward to making a Dynamo-shaped mark here.  Looks like good times.  Smile

-D

The draft is on July 5! sunny
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:06 am

This sounds like a pretty spectacular time to be joining up. Right before a draft? Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:07 am

Cailin D wrote:
This sounds like a pretty spectacular time to be joining up. Right before a draft? Nice!

Just so you know the Vixens are inter branded and can appear on every show! :')
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:11 am

The Draft is July 5, and hopefully after its completed we'll be able to start debuting a lot of the newer people on whatever brands they are chosen. 

I'm excited to see so many people coming aboard and hopeful that they'll stick around and bear with everything while we are in transition.
Back to top Go down
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
Cailin Dillon

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 11:12 am

Starshine wrote:
Cailin D wrote:

Just so you know the Vixens are inter branded and can appear on every show! :')
Still love to see all the shuffling around regardless. And of course the Vixens are interbranded. They need us on all the shows Wink
Back to top Go down
Kevin Drake

Kevin Drake

Hailing From : Mobile, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:12 pm

I keep getting more and more excited to be a part of the EAW. I feel like I couldn't have chosen a better time to join, and into such an awesome community. Even the various spats I've seen between the community just shows that people are very passionate about this fed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:29 pm

I'm stoked to get started, been here what 3 weeks now? 

I think I'm speaking for all the new guys when I say that we are happy to wait and see what happens next!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJune 30th 2015, 2:33 pm

Great place, a lil confused but excited at the same time.. I actually do have a question now so I will send  a pm shorty
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. EmptyJuly 5th 2015, 7:31 pm

and by after the draft I mean things will be updating over the next few days such as the info & new graphics. Not everything will go up at once :dave: I get tired sometimes. 

Roster pics should def be up tonight though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to new folk.   A message to new folk. Empty

Back to top Go down

A message to new folk.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1