Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

A message for all.  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

A message for all.  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
A message for all.  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
A message for all.  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
A message for all.  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
A message for all.  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
A message for all.  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
A message for all.  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

A message for all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

A message for all.  Empty
PostSubject: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:13 pm

Everyone. On this day, in 2007, I was made away that my mother, Enessa Shaneen Erwin, had been murdered. It is a thing that has haunted me for years, and has given rise to many of my emotional issues, such as night terrors, become diagnosed as a  sociopath, and a very dark point in my life. It is due to the unconditional love and support of friends and family that I have made it through this time, and though mothers day is always hard for me, I have to say that it's a day that is a bit brighter. I have found more friends, and family, with which I can share my life with. I have found people that are more than happy to share their dreams with me, as well as their very lives with me. I can say nothing but thank you, and I love every single one of you. You all mean the world to me, and I have nothing but good things to say about all of you, even if some of you can be strange rude dicks. You are all beautiful and wonderful people, and I thank each and every single one of you.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:16 pm

I don't know what to say, man. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be you. I'm sorry, that really sucks.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:25 pm

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Everyone. On this day, in 2007, I was made away that my mother, Enessa Shaneen Erwin, had been murdered. It is a thing that has haunted me for years, and has given rise to many of my emotional issues, such as night terrors, become diagnosed as a  sociopath, and a very dark point in my life. It is due to the unconditional love and support of friends and family that I have made it through this time, and though mothers day is always hard for me, I have to say that it's a day that is a bit brighter. I have found more friends, and family, with which I can share my life with. I have found people that are more than happy to share their dreams with me, as well as their very lives with me. I can say nothing but thank you, and I love every single one of you. You all mean the world to me, and I have nothing but good things to say about all of you, even if some of you can be strange rude dicks. You are all beautiful and wonderful people, and I thank each and every single one of you.

Stories like this remind me of how blessed I am every day with the mother and family support that I enjoy. The last few years of my life have been difficult personally, but I couldn't imagine dealing with such a painful, horrific thing. I'm glad your days are brighter now and I'm happy that you feel that this is a place where you feel able to consider yourself amongst friends.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:31 pm

We love you too, pal. Hang in there and remain strong.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:36 pm

I absolutely know how you feel man, we love you too man (or at least I do). No matter what I want you to feel at home here. Thanks for making this very sweet thread.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:56 pm

Thank you for sharing that with us, man. I am very sorry for your loss. Keep your head up and keep being strong. I'm glad that things are getting brighter for you, man.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:06 pm

That message really stung me to my heart. I understand what have been going through for the past eight years, and it takes a brave and courageous heart to be able to continue going on that path. I am deeply sorry for your loss, and we will do our best to support you in anyway that is worth comforting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:12 pm

You are a strong soul to even share your past with all of us. You are an incredibly inspiring individual and I sincerely wish you nothing but the best. Along with everyone who has said this, I'm very sorry for your loss. I send you nothing but positive vibes < 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message for all.    A message for all.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A message for all.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-