Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How did you find EAW? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How did you find EAW? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How did you find EAW? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How did you find EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How did you find EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How did you find EAW? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How did you find EAW? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How did you find EAW? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How did you find EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How did you find EAW? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 1:06 am

We see a lot of new people around EAW lately (not that it's a bad thing) but how did you find it?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 1:20 am

I've been around EAW since almost the beginning...

How I first stumbled through it though was I was invited to the old EAW xat chat by I don't remember exactly whom. I stayed and hung out a little before eventually joining for the first time. 

I had seen EAW (I think?) Advertised on yahoo answers as well.

Damn I'm old......
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 2:31 am

From Hass, Liam, Ryan Savage, and Xavier. They talked about this place a lot, and it got me into coming here, albeit the first run was only a few weeks before I left, but eh.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 2:35 am

Tre dragged me here.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 5:07 am

Cyrus and Donny
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 5:39 am

I found you guys on e-wrestling Wiki. I actually find EAW back in 2010 but I find that all rosters were using wrestler picbase so I pull back to join this fed. few years later, I'm back and see few people are using non-wrestler as a picbase then here I am now ^^
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 5:47 am

Found it through CWF. I believe someone PC'd me and sent me a link. Years before I officially signed up here
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 5:49 am

Banks found me.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 5:52 am

Tbh I don't remember but I think I was pced to join by someone in a shitty efed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 6:16 am

AWF died in december of 07 after essentially being "sold" to ACW by Mak, so Ronn decided to become AWF chairman. He realized the AWF branding/tradition wouldnt work out so he resurrected EAW and I was along for the ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 6:51 am

I was strolling through Roughkut looking for a decent place and found EAW. Was excited to see this place be so big and active.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 7:18 am

Tre and Maria recruited me here
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 8:00 am

KOK (AJ Arias) linked me to the Classic Wrestling Federation from the YWSE chat, and after about a month I saw Heart Break Boy talking about EAW in the CWF chat, I asked him for a link but didn't seriously join for about 4 more years because of CWF/LEGION being (in my opinion) a more fun environment than EAW was back then.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 9:15 pm

I think it was initially through Y!A. I stumbled across the site on webs and was super nooby and too scared to join (like in 2009). Eventually in like 2010 I think it was like Kawa and Demon linked it to me and said to me I should join while I was in RAWF.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Corrupt

Christopher Corrupt

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 9:26 pm

Similar to Vance, I was looking around for an e-fed and found this in the listings of RoughKut. 

And might I say, I am very glad to have joined and be a part of this place.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 5th 2015, 9:33 pm

I used to frequent Y!A back in 2007/2008 and saw a question about the original TWL by Book of Wrestling. I didn't get very far with TWL being a snot-nosed piece of dung at the time & it closing shortly after, but from there I found other e-feds like ACW, CWF, AWA, and of course EAW.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 6th 2015, 9:31 am

I used to google random wrestling questions (e.g. "Why has John Cena not turned heel yahoo answers?" 

From Y!A, I eventually found e-fed signups. I signed up to Scott Diamond's fed and Dub/POP's fed. I found EAW from those connections.

Now all of us are legendary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 6th 2015, 10:29 pm

As for my own answer.. In an old fed I was in (around 2008ish) people were suggesting names to call the females of the efed. Someone mentioned "Vixens" and I remember Mickie Lee saying "Like the EAW Vixens? NO!" That's how I first even learned of EAW. Then around 2010ish senpai Robbie recruited me here <3
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 6th 2015, 11:48 pm

Shamelessly fount this through PSD-Dreams when looking for a render...
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 7th 2015, 12:50 am

I googled "E-Fed", surprisingly e-fedding isn't quite as active as it was six years ago.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 7th 2015, 12:55 am

I was first brought to EAW by the Owners of an E-Fed called EOA (Extreme Online Answers): Bryceberg and Bourne. I signed up, but didn't go beyond that. A bit later, I was making videos for diff wrestling stream sites and figured an E-Fed might need some use of vids, so I remembered EAW and came to it with the intention of making a vid for their Road To Redemption show. I signed up and have been here ever since. Never made the video either. I'll get around to it.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 7th 2015, 1:13 am

I found EAW on Twitter. I co-owned a fed that was called MERGE Pro, which consisted of two defunct feds merged together. We used Twitter a lot and the EAW Twitter account came up as a suggestion to follow. I started following and eventually joined. I originally joined last year as my Ryan Ramone character that I used for over 10 years, but slacked off and did nothing. I decided to give it another try and have yet to regret my decision. 

:salute:
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 7th 2015, 2:00 am

Through AWL
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 7th 2015, 2:31 am

I was on Y!A for a year. Started a fed with POP (TRE and AA were there for a while). Went to DCW with Demon and eventually ended up joining EAW from the same amount of members with POP, AA, Scott among others of our era then.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

Hailing From : The Village Hidden In The Leaves

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? EmptyJune 7th 2015, 3:50 am

I think you guys followed me on twitter or something and I needed a new place to cut loose after leaving WCF because I didn't wanna write a tone of character development anymore and here I just get to run my mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find EAW?   How did you find EAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next