Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Character Help SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Character Help SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Character Help Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Character Help Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Character Help Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Character Help Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Character Help Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Character Help Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Character Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

Character Help Empty
PostSubject: Character Help   Character Help EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:09 am

So this is my first E-fed and I seem to be finding myself struggling at a few points and seek help. I have ran an online xbox 360/PS4 league that has been around since SvR 2007 so I'm familiar with voicing promos and competing. Those of you who know IRL I also train at a place called SCW so I also know some things from there as well. The whole text based E-fed I'm new too and that's where my problem lies. I feel like I'm starting to get the promo area down little by little, or at least I'd like to think I am. But I would like any tips anyone could provide on Character Development and Promoing. Since this is all new to me I am being very open-minded and trying to absorb any bit of knowledge I can about this place and the do's and don'ts. So if you can help me that would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Character Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Help   Character Help EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:49 am

I'd suggest you check out this thread from a couple days ago. Alot of answers on there.
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/t2398-question-about-character-development

There are more threads like this one if you look for them.
Back to top Go down

Character Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1