Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 10:03 pm

You can appropriately be valued by EAW and the staff and not receive what you think you deserve. That's because everyone in EAW thinks they deserve the same thing, and only a limited number of people can win/hold those accolades at once.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 10:50 pm

Meh, can't really say me since I'm pretty sure I'm no longer an underrated extremist. I'd have to say...Alistair Murray maybe. I don't exactly know what would make an underrated extremist here. A good starter would be Devin Angelus. He has a lot of things that he could going for him in the future and I don't think it's seen quite yet. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 11:13 pm

Eat a Snickers, GC. You're not you when you're hungry.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 12:02 am

MTM wrote:
best.post.ever
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 12:03 am

the DCW intergalactic heavyweight champion, TLA
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 12:10 am

Daniel Marshall wrote:

Complaining like this isn't going to get you anywhere. It's just going to make you look like a child. The fact that you use the word "faggot" as an insult in 2015 doesn't help either.

This.

Complaining shouldn't get anyone anywhere. Ever.

Don't give a single solitary fuck how much you've done, where you've come from, if you're going to whinge you can wait longer.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:59 am

@TLA: I don't promo for one week and I'm not working to achieve shit lol ok. Guess those six years I worked my ass off in feds mean nothing. I don't even have an ego. In fact, I think my promos are terrible. But despite that fact, I have worked hard. But w.e really, we're all just wasting our time arguing.

@Charles: EAW was better than LEGION.. I'm not trying to insult you. However, you and Ryan were in the chat. That's what started all of this. I get called childish for doing this, but you two are just as childish as I am for talking shit behind my back. Seriously, if you got a problem with me, why didn't you just PM or PC me? Noo, you had to start talking shit.

@ Those who say I am bitching: I wasn't even bitching, I was simply expressing my thoughts. I don't think anyone gives a fuck about my sacrifices. I don't think anyone ever will. That's one of the many reasons I have been losing motivation to do this anymore. I don't want you to care. I mean, why would you? It wasn't any of you who went through what I went through so I understand why you don't care. I wouldn't care either honestly.

It's funny too how some ppl bitch and nobody says a word, but when GC "bitches" the whole world wants him dead.

The saddest thing about this all is that I considered some of you my friends. TLA gets mad at me for not being able to post ONE promo, a guy I have known for so damn long turns on me because I didn't post one promo. And Ryan Savage makes fun of me in the chat for not feeling appreciated. I should probably feel ashamed of myself for doing this, Charles is probably right. I apologize if I offended anyone. It wasn't my intention. I'm truly sorry. I was just pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:21 am

:lupe:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:39 am

:news:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 7:55 am

Seriously, I acted like a complete bitch. I'm honestly sorry.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 8:52 am

Just to clarify what I said was legit because I do feel bad that you don't feel appreciated. Sorry that you took it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 11:30 am

You are all underrated.

:jericho:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2015, 9:27 pm

MTM wrote:
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Tumblr_noj6l0W13N1sx06cjo2_500
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2015, 3:09 pm

Ashten Cross
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2015, 3:50 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Ashten Cross
Doesn't he have to be active before he can be considered 'underrated'.....  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2015, 4:38 pm

I may take a little heat for this....but Maxwell Dachs.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2015, 4:40 pm

EVERYTHING AIN'T WHAT IT SEEMS WHEN YOU FOLLOWIN' YOUR DREAMS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3