Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:39 am

Title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:47 am

Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  B7ZMUzX :bolieve:

Last edited by Cyfy on May 26th 2014, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:05 am

I dig that Xavier Williams guy.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:44 am

Xavier Williams without the shadow of a doubt
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:45 am

Lol, since no one think it will be me, I might as well say my name .

Ryan Savage  cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:31 pm

Venom, that dude is really underrated.

But i'd have to say Ryan Savage as well. Xavier Williams is over hyped. Ryan works hard, but it seems the hype keeps directed towards Williams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:40 pm

He's not over-hyped at all.

Xavier Williams
Norman Hellion
Ryan Savage
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:42 pm

Hype doesn't always translate well... there's tons of examples. I just happen to like him. It also doesn't mean that the rest are destined to fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:32 pm

Norman Hellion.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:41 pm

Norman, Xavier and Ryan are the most promising ones right now, but I can see a few who could pull through the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 2:28 am

Don't think I don't see you jacking my threads, wannabe.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 2:57 am

If I can only say one person I'll say Venom, but promise has always been a meh thing in which anyone can fail in time and Venom can easily become another AA.

I'd go with Norman, but I've always felt people who can't come to chat are the most likely not to be trusted or get a good following of support, plus can vanish without anyone knowing why.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 4:06 am

Xavier Williams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 1:24 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Don't think I don't see you jacking my threads, wannabe.

I just moved them to this site as requested, don't flatter yourself.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 3:48 pm

Toxic isn't over hyped. That would be Hellion.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 27th 2014, 3:56 pm

Normally when people become over hyped it is because they often do too well at what they do to be overlooked, better to be over hyped than under hyped in my view.

The only issue is if the person lets it go to his head and begin taking things for granted, which is why so many fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 8:17 am

History would suggest the ones underhyped generally go further in the long-term doe.

Nah though, Xav ain't over-hyped at all, people just recongize his immense potential. :bolieve: 
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 8:39 am

Why can I not get any recognition? Do I not have any potential.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 8:46 am

Ryan Savage wrote:
If you never held any potential, you never would have been the first person to hold both the Young Lion's Cup and New Breed Championship at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 8:55 am

Why does everyone care about hype, look at everyone who's been hyped up in the recent past.

POP
Dub
Hessian
Myself
TRE

Now look who hasn't been hyped up.

Demon
Kawajai

Dub and Hessian are probably the two biggest busts in EAW History, POP, TRE and even myself have had insanely polar careers, nothing really all that steady. Whereas Demon and Kawajai consistently rose up the ranks until they reached the top, and then progressed even further.

As I stated earlier, hype doesn't always translate well. You all think that unless you have some buzz behind you, the writers won't pay attention to what you're doing on the promo page which means you won't get a push, that's not true. Your hardwork gets recognized.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:22 am

Ryan Savage wrote:

If you didn't have any potential you wouldn't be New Breed Champion. The management recognizes your hard work so does everybody else because when there has been live shows you always get great reactions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:47 am

Jaywalker wrote:

but I've always felt people who can't come to chat are the most likely not to be trusted or get a good following of support, plus can vanish without anyone knowing why.

I'd agree on the support thing, took Hades and Crash forever to get over with despite them being good for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:52 am

Ryan Savage wrote:

You're the New Breed Champion, Youve been the Young Lions Cup holder, you're teaming with DEDEDE of all people which is a rarity of it's own for him all within your first year, what more do you really want?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 10:13 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

You're the New Breed Champion, Youve been the Young Lions Cup holder, you're teaming with DEDEDE of all people which is a rarity of it's own for him all within your first year, what more do you really want?

For Demon Council to fall -evil face- but I see your all's point though gg wp everyone
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  EmptyMay 28th 2014, 11:58 am

Venom and Ryan Savage are talking about how underrated they are, meanwhile The Nas is just sitting here reading the forums...jk guys. Ryan you got A LOT goin for you in just your first year, just keep up the good work and you'll be at the top in no time. As for Venom, he really doesn't ever look at the positives of his situation. I envy you Venom. I'm not sure how long you've been here but you're writing NEO and getting to work with a guy like Hades. You were the first YLC Holder and are very active in both the forums and chat. So yeah, just because you guys aren't being used as well as you could be doesn't mean that you're being underrated. It just means that others are in those spots that you want, if you really want them then you'll push through and show that you deserve it more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?    Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most promising extremist in EAW right now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next