Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 9:47 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
I wonder if we made an "underrated world title" would people be happy or would they still feel underrated? Would it satisfy them that they are unanimously the most underrated, or would they feel slighted by the fact? :hmm: then again i guess that was the interbranded title in a nutshell
If I'm recognized as "underrated" as I was given a title that meant I was underrated, I'd be like, what the fuck? If you see me as underrated, meaning I'm better than popular opinion says I am, I would think I should be given the same rewards and opportunities as someone who is just as good but has hella hype from the people.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 9:58 am

Vic Vendetta
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 10:13 am

Underrated does not mean "someone who hasn't won a world title." You haven't won a world title yet because there are other people just as good or better and you all can't hold the title at once, not because the writers and everyone else don't know how talented you are.

My answer to the question is Clark Duncan because he has impressed me after a disappointing end to Eddie Mack and that failed NEO character from 2013. Way to prove me and probably a lot of people wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 11:58 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Since everybody wants to be underrated so bad imma just throw my name into the hat.. Imma throw in Dark Demon as well.

Bah gawd, the chairman knows my name!

I did it guys, i finally made it.

:bowdown: :cesaro:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 2:13 pm

GC is not even close to being underrated. I agree with Clark Duncan tho.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:57 pm

Dark Demon's career. Sad People will never remember the time he put people over and his historic one year losing streak and also no one can even recall him being in Project E.G.O . Lets give this man the proper praise he deserve .
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:20 pm

To me, underrated doesn't necessarily mean you're not accomplished. It can mean you haven't gotten what you deserve yet, or you're just sometimes unappreciated and people don't value you how they probably should.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:30 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
To me, underrated doesn't necessarily mean you're not accomplished. It can mean you haven't gotten what you deserve yet, or you're just sometimes unappreciated and people don't value you how they probably should.
This
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:38 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Indeed this is the definition I use as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:41 pm

TLA wrote:
Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 118169u
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:52 pm

Sawyer James wrote:
TLA wrote:

I would but unlike some people I actually got shit to say.  :punk:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 5:36 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 6:51 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Dark Demon's career. Sad People will never remember the time he put people over and his historic one year losing streak and also no one can even recall him being in Project E.G.O . Lets give this man the proper praise he deserve .

Not sure if sarcastic or serious...

:cant:

Anyway, the answer is Haruna.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 2:11 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

Not sure if sarcastic or serious...

:cant:

Anyway, the answer is Haruna.

Serious.... :riight:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 5:26 am

TLA wrote:
Sawyer James wrote:
TLA wrote:

Too bad nobody cares. Your opinion is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 8:06 am

Lucian Black wrote:
TLA wrote:
Sawyer James wrote:
TLA wrote:

Too bad nobody cares. Your opinion is irrelevant.
I have to concur with TLA.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 11:09 am

So basically what you guys are saying is I don't deserve more than what I already achieved and that I am appreciated? I personally think I deserve better and I am far from appreciated. That's how I feel and that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 12:26 pm

To the faggots saying I am bitching or doing what I do for appreciation seriously shut the fuck up. I could care less if I'm appreciated or not. What I am saying is that I am not appreciated. Simple as that. I'm not asking for appreciation, but you're damn right I deserve it. For the past six years I have busted my ass. I practically had to learn an entirely new language for EAW and even then I still wasn't good enough but I continued on and through hard work and dedication I improved. I sacrificed a lot for this. And tbh I would do it all over again. I don't expect the people talking shit about me in the chat to know anything about what I have been through  because they were either in LEGION or other second rate efeds when I was here busting my ass to excel as a promoer. But seriously though, if you don't know shit about me, about what I have gone through to get this far SHUT THE FUCK UP. Keep your mouth shut. TY!
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 1:37 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
To the faggots saying I am bitching or doing what I do for appreciation seriously shut the fuck up. I could care less if I'm appreciated or not. What I am saying is that I am not appreciated. Simple as that. I'm not asking for appreciation, but you're damn right I deserve it. For the past six years I have busted my ass. I practically had to learn an entirely new language for EAW and even then I still wasn't good enough but I continued on and through hard work and dedication I improved. I sacrificed a lot for this. And tbh I would do it all over again. I don't expect the people talking shit about me in the chat to know anything about what I have been through  because they were either in LEGION or other second rate efeds when I was here busting my ass to excel as a promoer. But seriously though, if you don't know shit about me, about what I have gone through to get this far SHUT THE FUCK UP. Keep your mouth shut. TY!
Lol @ You calling LEGION a "second-rate efed." Good try though  :toast:

Edit: Also, this post is a great example of someone with an entitlement issue. You don't "deserve" a god damn thing. Shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 2:22 pm

Charlie Scene wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:

Edit: Also, this post is a great example of someone with an entitlement issue. You don't "deserve" a god damn thing. Shut the fuck up.

In comparison to EAW it was a second rate efed. You can't dispute that. EAW has always been the best efed out there, the number ONE efed out there.

I deserved every single shot at the world title I received, those shots weren't just given to me like some other people. You don't know my story so I can see why you disagree. Regardless though, you don't get to decide if I am deserving or not. You don't get to decide shit as a matter of fact. You and that faggot can make fun of me all you want. At the end of the day, deserving or not, I have still been more successful than you two assholes have.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 6:45 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
So basically what you guys are saying is I don't deserve more than what I already achieved and that I am appreciated? I personally think I deserve better and I am far from appreciated. That's how I feel and that's how I see it.
Yes that is exactly what I am saying. If you were deserving of more than you've gotten then you would still be working to achieve it, but since you're not I refuse to call you underrated. You've gotten exactly what you deserve.

I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are entitled to call me an asshole for sharing it. I'm not going to lie to protect your fragile ego.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 7:01 pm

TLA wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
Yes that is exactly what I am saying. If you were deserving of more than you've gotten then you would still be working to achieve it, but since you're not I refuse to call you underrated. You've gotten exactly what you deserve.

I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are entitled to call me an asshole for sharing it. I'm not going to lie to protect your fragile ego.
Damn.....
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 7:06 pm

Ken is pretty underrated but idk if i can say that anymore since he's getting everything that he has worked hard for now. Not to mention he's finally going to be apart of his FIRST PFP
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 9:28 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Charlie Scene wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:

In comparison to EAW it was a second rate efed. You can't dispute that. EAW has always been the best efed out there, the number ONE efed out there.

I deserved every single shot at the world title I received, those shots weren't just given to me like some other people. You don't know my story so I can see why you disagree. Regardless though, you don't get to decide if I am deserving or not. You don't get to decide shit as a matter of fact. You and that faggot can make fun of me all you want. At the end of the day, deserving or not, I have still been more successful than you two assholes have.
Lol you and everyone else know there was nothing second rate about LEGION, you're just salty so you're trying to insult me. 

People who think they are owed something or that they deserve something are the most childish type of people.  You think anyone gives a fuck about "what you've been through to get here" or what you think you should be given? Get off your own pity party, because if I were you I'd be embarrassed as fuck that I just said some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 9:31 pm

LEGION is a second rate fed? HAHAHAHAHA sure  Laughing

Complaining like this isn't going to get you anywhere. It's just going to make you look like a child. The fact that you use the word "faggot" as an insult in 2015 doesn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?   Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the most underrated extremist in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next