Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW goes back to high school!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 10:40 am

EAW Goes Back To High School: The Story

Summary: The life of the EAW Elitists before they were EAW Elitists. This story shows how the Elitists were when they were in High School from the start of the year until they all graduate. They will face the drama of High School, the stress of homework, projects, tests, etc., they will build friendships, find relationships, get into fights, all the luxuries of being in High School. Is Freshman Friday real? Will Senioritis get the best of the students? Blair Oaks High School has all the answers.

Cast:
Jacob Steele as himself
Ryan Savage as Ryan X
Maddie as Madison Kaline
Aren Mstislav as Nikolai Shirokov
Alex Anderson as Jermaine Lamar
Daniel “Danny” Marshall as himself
Haruna Sakazaki as Anna Matsuno
Kerry Keller as himself
Mr. DEDEDE as Coach Ryan DEDEDE
Eclipse Diemos as himself
Zachary “Zach” Genesis as himself
The Nas as “The Nas” Nasir Anthony Simmons
TLA as TL Amore
Nigey as Barry Jonathon “BJ” Fox
Donny Diamond as Duane Scott
The Pizza boy as Andrew “Andy” Sanders
Lucian Black as Austin Martinez
Maria Gonzales as Nicole Bendari
Tarah Nova as Tarah Evans
Xavier Williams as James Seymour
Devan Dubian as Wade Freeman
Brian Daniels as himself
Lannister as Cole Kennedy
Nick Angel as Parker Rose

NOTE: There's no MAIN Character, everyone will get their chance in the spotlight all throughout the story.

Blair Oaks High School Staff:
Barry Jonathon "BJ" Fox (Principal)
Chip Cafferty (Vice Principal)
Coach Ryan DEDEDE (Gym/Health Coach)
Duane Scott (Janitor)
MORE TBA

Graduation Requirements
English/Language Arts - 4 units 
Social Studies - 3 units 
Mathematics - 4  units
Science - 3 units 
Physical Education - 1 unit
Health - ½ unit
Personal Finance - ½ unit
Foreign Language - 2 units
Electives - 6 units

Each semester you will have 4 classes. Each year you will have 8 classes. As long as you meet the requirements listed above, you are free to choose your schedule however you want. All the electives are listed below, so any free slots you have can be filled with any of the electives. MAKE SURE you have the core classes you need (Math, Science, Social Studies, English) before choosing electives. If you see any flaws to the requirements, let me know. I had to tweak a bunch of stuff because the graduation requirements were lame. Anyways, I'll give everyone until my next day off on Tuesday to get this done. Any that aren't done I will generate myself based on what I think you'd like from your backstory.

Freshmen
Algebra I
World History
English I
Physics
Physical Education/Health
Electives

Sophomores
English II
American Government/Civics
Geometry
Chemistry
Physical Education II/Health
Personal Finance
Electives

Juniors
English III
American History
Algebra II
Biology
Electives

Seniors
English IV
Pre-Calculus
Electives

Electives

Business-Related:
Accounting
Business Management
Financial Management
Intro to Economics

Communication:
Creative Writing
Journalism
Public Speaking

Computer:
Graphic Design
Web Design
Keyboarding/Word Processing

Fine Arts:
Band
Choir
Dance
Drama/Theatre
Instrumental Music
Music Appreciation/History
Orchestra

Foreign Languages:
German
Spanish
Latin
Chinese

Health:
CPR Training
First Aid
Nutrition

Life Skills:
Auto Mechanics
Driver’s Ed
Home Economics
Interior Design
Plumbing

Physical Education:
Team Sports
Weightlifting
Gymnastics
Individual Sports

Science-Related:
Meteorology
Geology
Oceanography

Social Sciences:
Anthropology
Psychology

Bell Schedules
REGULAR BELL SCHEDULE
7:55 5 Minute Bell
7:58 Warning Bell
8:00 1st Period Bell
9:30 End of 1st Period
9:34 Warning Bell
9:35 2nd Period Bell
11:00 End of 2nd Period
11:02 SMART LUNCH A
11:32 SMART LUNCH B
12:02 Class Change Bell
12:04 Warning Bell
12:05 3rd Period Bell
1:30 End of 3rd Period
1:34 Warning Bell
1:35 4th Period Bell
3:00 End of Day 

EARLY DISMISSAL BELL SCHEDULE
7:55 5 Minute Bell
7:58 Warning Bell
8:00 1st Period Bell
9:00 End of 1st Period
9:03 Warning Bell
9:05 2nd Period Bell
10:05 End of 2nd Period
10:08 Warning Bell 10:10
3rd Period Bell
11:10 End of 3rd Period
11:13 Warning Bell
11:15 4th Period Bell
12:15 End of 4th Period 
12:15 SMART LUNCH
1:00 End of Day 

Last edited by Jacob Steele on April 21st 2015, 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 10:57 am

My Schedule: (Correct me if I do anything wrong)

1st Period: Algebra 2

2nd Period: English 3

3rd Period: Weightlifting

4th Period: Biology

5th Period: American History

6th Period: Drama/Theatre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 11:05 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
My Schedule: (Correct me if I do anything wrong)

2nd Period: English 3

3rd Period: Weightlifting

4th Period: Biology

5th Period: American History

6th Period: Drama/Theatre
1. There's only 4 periods.
2. You need 8 classes for the whole year.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 11:10 am

2nd Period: Biology

3rd Period: Drama/Theater

4th Period: Weightlifting
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 11:14 am

2nd half of the year:

1st Period: English 3

2nd Period: American History

3rd Period: Creative Writing

4th Period: Individual Sports
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:35 pm

well, Try to make it..... Please correct me if I wrong.....

1st Semester:
- English III
- Algebra II
- Drama/Theatre
- Public Speaking

2nd Semester:
- American History
- Biology
- Gymnastic
- Dance
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:42 pm

First Semester:

1st Period: English I
2nd Period: World History
3rd Period: Spanish
4th Period: Weightlifting

Second Semester:

1st Period: Creative Writing
2nd Period: Algebra I
3rd Period: Physics
4th Period: Physical Education

Last edited by Daniel Marshall on April 19th 2015, 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:44 pm

Cole Kennedy

Background: Cole is as vanilla as they come: Quiet, not rich but far from poor, and gets by in school by keeping his head down. Cole is immensely intelligent, but not everyone knows that because Cole himself is not that well known. As someone who always kept himself out of extracurricular activities and drama, he's more or less slipped underneath the radar. He's always had friends, but he's never had the intention of keeping them, as affiliation status always changes in HS. As of right now, Wade Freeman is probably the closest thing Cole has to a best friend, a relationship that started by Cole doing Freeman's HW for money so Wade could focus on soccer. The two share all four periods together, with Cole seeing Wade as the only person as intelligent as himself. Regardless of his smarts, Cole is not sure if college is for him, and has yet to take the SATs or fill out a college application. He'd rather write and write, but Wade will try to sway him from this line of thinking. Hopefully with his new friendship with Freeman, he can learn to become a leader instead of a follower, as the two torment sophomores and juniors alike, as well a few teachers along the way.

Picbase: Young Richard Madden ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5/Richard_Madden_2009_cropped.jpg )
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 2:15 pm

I'd like to be in it
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 3:58 pm

Parker Rose

Background: There are no men like Parker Rose as it seems. A guy that comes from a family that is classified as middle class, he has aspirations of going to a D1 college. He certainly possesses the athletic ability as he played wide receiver and has scholarship offers coming from the likes of Texas, Alabama, LSU and Ohio State. Another trait Parker is renowned for is his ability to play the beautiful game of soccer. As European scouts look into his resume, it offers Parker another route after his graduation. Parker is junior captain of the varsity soccer team and has a very strong relationship with Wade Freeman. Parker is a very responsible and proactive man as he has taken the SAT, ACTs and excels in either test. Parker also looks to graduate early in junior year to focus on soccer and football his senior year. So far, Parker has taken a lot of dual credit classes alongside zero hour classes. Parker is known to be a class clown, always bring a bright and positive light to whichever classes he’s in. Overall, Parker is on friendly terms with everyone as he’s an athlete, in every AP courses/dual credit courses and being in various clubs to be proactive whether it is Spanish Club, Crime Stoppers, or Debate. Pencil in Parker Rose for being Prom King whenever he’s a senior next year. 

Semester I
Zero Hour – AP English
1st – AP American History
2nd – Pre-Cal (Already receive credits for Algebra I starting in junior high)
3rd – Culinary Arts
4th – Varsity Football

Semester II
Zero Hour – AP Biology
1st – AP Euro
2nd – Spanish III
3rd – Astronomy (Already receive credits for Chemistry and Physics throughout my respective Freshman/Sophomore years)
4th - Varsity Soccer

Picbase: Cameron Monaghan 

Last edited by Angel. on April 19th 2015, 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 6:13 pm

First Semester
English III
Algerbra II
Team Sports
Auto Mechanics

Second Semester
Biology
American History
Weightlifting
Band (Bass Guitar)

Last edited by Aren Mstislav on April 23rd 2015, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 6:20 pm

FIRST SEMESTER
English III
American History
Choir
Team Sports

SECOND SEMESTER
Algebra II
Biology
Drama/Theatre
Nutrition
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 9:25 pm

1st Semester
Team Sports
Weightlifting
Gymnastics
Individual Sports

2nd Semester
Sex Ed
Driver's Ed
Auto Mechanics
CPR Training (only if it includes mouth to mouth and you can practice with a hot girl)
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 9:44 pm

1st Semester
Chemistry
English II
Chinese
Drama/Theatre

2nd Semester
Graphic Design
Geometry (Always Skipped)
Personal Finance
Band (Drums)

Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 9:44 pm

Chemistry - Period 1
English II - Period 2
Chinese - Period 3
Drama/Theatre - Period 4

Instrumental Music - Period 1
Geometry - Period 2 (Always Skipped)
Personal Finance - Period 3
Band - Period 4 (The Percussions)
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 9:56 pm

Hmm... Starting to see the correlation happening here
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 20th 2015, 12:14 am

1st Semester
-English IV
-Psychology
-Team Sports
- Latin IV

2nd Semester
- Pre Calculus
- Public Speaking
- Drama/Theater
- Individual Sports
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 20th 2015, 2:44 am

Name: Brian Daniels, Deadpool
Backstory: 
Not too much is known about Deadpool's childhood. At some point of his life, Brian Daniels joined Project X.

Little is known of Daniels' subsequent mercenary activities. At one point he was active in Tangier, Morocco where he romanced a woman named Francie. When this relationship soured, he traveled throughout Asia, and was hired in Japan by a crime lord, the Boss, to infiltrate a sumo-wrestling ring owned by a rival criminal, the Oyakata. Brian spent three years as a wrestler under the Oyakata's tutelage and became romantically involved with his Mentor’s daughter, Sazae. When the Boss finally ordered the Oyakata's murder, Brian refused to complete his assignment, allegedly the first time he had ever done so, and relocated to the United States.

In America, Brian met and fell in love with mutant teenage prostitute Vanessa Carlysle, with whom he shared dreams of a better life. Brian was subsequently hired by Middle Eastern interests to assassinate a blind British Government operative named Althea, also known as Blind Al. Upon arrival at the Zaire base where she was stationed, he killed everyone except for Al who had fled.

Brian's employers sought vengeance for his failure by targeting Vanessa, who was rescued by Zoe Culloden, an employee of the inter-dimensional firm Landau, Luckman, Lake, and LeQuare. Culloden was keeping Brian under surveillance, believing he was destined to play a vital part in a potential threat to the World. Learning that he had contracted cancer, Brian broke up with his girlfriend Vanessa rather than force her to remain with a terminally ill man. He even gave up his chemo treatments, not wishing to prolong things.

Back in Canada, he was offered hope in the form of Department K, a special weapons development branch of the Canadian government. Brian became a test subject in Department K’s branch of the joint U.S./Canadian superhuman enhancement project, the Weapon X Program; his cancer was temporarily arrested via the implantation of a healing factor derived from another Department K agent, the mutant adventurer Wolverine.

Brian was active in a covert field unit alongside the near-invulnerable Sluggo and the cyborgs Kane and Slayback. Vanessa herself was later affiliated with the team after having manifested mutant shapeshifting abilities, calling herself Copycat.

During one mission, Brian killed his teammate Slayback. As a result, he was rejected from the Weapon X Program and sent to the Hospice, allegedly a government facility where failed superhuman operatives were treated. However, unknown to the Canadian government, the Hospice’s patients served as experimental subjects for Doctor Killebrew and his sadistic assistant Ajax (known then as The Attendant), with the patients placing bets in a "deadpool" as to how long each subject would live. Killebrew subjected Brian to various torturous experiments for his own deranged satisfaction.

In due course, Brian formed a romantic relationship with the cosmic entity Death, who regarded him as a kindred spirit. Brian started trying to kill himself, to join Death - going so far as to start taunting Ajax by saying his real name (Francis) over and over, which earned him the respect of his fellow Hospice patients. Then Ajax, angered by Brian’s taunts, lobotomized Worm, the closest thing Brian had to a friend. At Death’s prompting, Brian killed Worm to end his suffering.

However, under Killebrew's rules, any patient who killed another was to be executed; Ajax subsequently tore out Brian's heart and left him for dead, but Brian's thirst for vengeance was so strong that it jump started his healing factor, regenerating his heart, although not curing his scarred body. Brian then escaped the now-empty room and attacked the guards, making his way to Ajax. Brian shot him in the chest with two automatic rifles, leaving him for dead. Taking the name Deadpool, he escaped from the Hospice with his fellow patients.

Hobbies: Being a wise cracker, breaking the fourth wall, killing people, grabbing boobies.

Skills and interests: Great swordsman, amazing with guns, can make things go boom with explosives, speaks fluent in all languages, Mexican food, talking a lot. 

Classes: Put me in whatever Xavier, Ken, and Dub chose.

Picture base:

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Tumblr_ncxpf0TsMz1tjpkn5o5_500
(Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, duh.)
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 20th 2015, 3:29 am

First Semester
English IV
Pre-Calculus
Team Sports (Soccer)
Drama/Theatre

Second Semester
Creative Writing
Individual Sports (Track)
Web Design
Band (Guitar)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 20th 2015, 6:32 am

Put me in w.e classes. I really don't care as long as I'm in History, Band, Drama classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 8:26 am

Get your schedules and info in now! I'm not taking anything past Saturday! Between now and Saturday I will be finalizing everything. Sorry it's taking me so long but work is a bitch lately. Anyways, Saturday everything will be completely finished!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 2:27 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyMay 1st 2015, 6:28 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2015, 12:31 am

Bumpity bump.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 EmptyMay 4th 2015, 1:14 am

Pineapples...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW goes back to high school!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next