Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW goes back to high school!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 7:16 am

Jacob Steele wrote:
I LOVE THIS! Thanks Nigey haha.

:young: :smug:
Back to top Go down
That Self Hi-Five Guy

That Self Hi-Five Guy

Hailing From : Huntington Beach Baby!

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 8:04 am

I'm always the one guy on a topic who tries way too hard with their reply.                                                                                                          :fact:
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 9:49 am

Name: Andrew 'Andy' Sanders
Background: Andrew's a moderately intelligent kid whom comes from a broken home, but lives with his dad, whose more or less a hands off parent.  This has made him fairly resourceful and self-reliant, albeit a bit socially awkward  He more or less keeps to himself and tries not to stand out, but due to his short stature and non-confrontational attitude, he's often targeted for bullying.  He delivers pizza after school for a newly opened local pizza joint, but has higher aspirations than peddling pizzas.

Appearance: Blond, but wiry hair that barely covers his fairly oversized head.Short, skinny, and a bit sickly looking.  Tends to dress in his dad's hand-me-down's.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 10:53 am

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Apa0rd

Name: Owen J. Black

Backstory: Despite being remarkably intelligent in comparison to other students, Owen isn't usually a student that obtains good grades. This could be attributed to his undying love and passion for the sport of professional wrestling and acting. He spends most of his time watching wrestling and listening to music. Most specifically different variations of the rock genre. He is usually alone and doesn't socialize much but loves acting.. Ironic, isn't it?

Grade: Junior  (11th)

Appearance: Adam Driver

Hobbies: Watching wrestling and listening to music

Last edited by Lucian Black on January 19th 2016, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 1:24 pm

I like what I'm seeing so far. This should be an interesting story. Thank you all for being so creative and making this fun. I'm gonna keep this open until either tomorrow night or Sunday night. I'm not sure yet. I might even close it tonight, but no matter, get your info in asap!

Once I stop taking info from anyone, I'll start posting more details about the story. Thank you all, hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 5:38 pm

Alright so I'm gonna stop taking info tonight around like 9 or 10pm est. Use the weekend to make some plans for the story and then Sunday night or Monday I should have everything together.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 7:45 pm

Please take one more. Just one more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 7:46 pm

I am for another couple hours!
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 17th 2015, 7:50 pm

Ah, okay! I totally forgot that time zones on this forum are a lil' messed up lol
Name: Nicole Bendari

Backstory:  Humble beginnings are a good thing, right? Being an over achiever most of her life, Nicole has so far accomplished being a National Honor Society member, and leading theatre actress. She is sort of loud and obnoxious, but is usually very faithful to her friends. However, she can't keep a secret worth anything.

Grade: Junior

Picbase: Nikki Bella

Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 1:31 am

(Yeah I know I'm late but could you make room for one more misfit!)
EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Tumblr_lxm2yw3Kg51qesjf5
Name: Tarah Evans

Personal Interests: Skateborading and The Arts

Hobbies: Playing the Drums, Painting, Being a Wise-ass, Skateborading(Duh..Again)

Background: Welcome to the world of cliques: High School. A place that is ruled by the Jock and preps. And at the bottom of the kingdom lays the Freaks and Geeks. That is were Ms.Attitude herself, Tarah Evans, rules. Usually reckless, Tarah is a straight forward kind of girl with a passion for Skating and the Arts. Shes the type of person that if she have something to say, you best know she will say it. If your ever looking for Tarah, 9 times out of 10, she could be found in ISS usually for skateborading in the hallways. Between the Drama fill halls of the High School and the ongoing fights with the cheerleaders, Tarah is about to turn this school upside down.

Last edited by Tarah Nova on April 18th 2015, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 2:34 am

Seeing that I've already replied, I'll just put my info here.

Name: James Seymour

Background: A young kid with a rough past trying to turn his life around. He's extremely laid back, but is extremely competitive, sometimes too competitive, leading to bursts of anger. He's also the leading Quarterback in the state, too, so obviously he's a pretty cool dude.

He's actually looked likes Jared Leto too.

EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 2Q==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 8:26 am

Alright, I'm not taking anymore info. I'll be posting info on the story including location, name of school, dates, stuff like that.

Everything looks great guys and I can't wait to get this started!

NOTE: Just so everything is clear, these characters reflect who you were before EAW. Obviously Nigey and Donny Diamond are gonna have to be excluded, considering one signed up as the principal and the other as a Janitor. When something like this happens, I'll just base their actual character off how I see them in EAW or just add a cool twist to it. Just a little heads up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 10:17 am

If I put together a list of REQUIRED classes, electives, stuff like that, would you, the cast, like to make your own class schedule? The choice is yours. I'll leave this debatable until I get home from work tonight.

Last edited by Jacob Steele on April 18th 2015, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 10:24 pm

Sure, I'll pick my schedule
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 11:16 pm

I'll pick my schedule
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 11:20 pm

I'll pick mine.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 11:29 pm

I'll pick my schedule.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 18th 2015, 11:35 pm

I wanna pick my schedule! >:3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:07 am

Alright, let me get a list of the required classes for each grade and I'll give you guys until like Monday or Tuesday to get your schedules in.
:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:13 am

Do we PC you or post it here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:26 am

Post it here. I'll have the classes together here soon. Trying to keep my eyes open long enough.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 12:42 am

I'm turning my shit in late because Steele said I could.

Name: Wade Freeman

Picbase: Michael Angarano

Background: Just a year after his brother graduated, Wade Freeman is expected to live up to the perfect prospect student much like his brother was. He resides from an extremely moneyed family with a distanced mother and a father who doesn't tolerate any kind of bullshit. If he has the grades and scholarships then Wade is free to use any of his father's wealth. Given that, Wade is always doing extracurricular activities such as drums and auto mechanics and visiting universities distressing about his future. If anything, it could be said Wade seeks his father approval more than he does his money. Wade wears a suit most of the time to school and has three cars, all BMW's which he drives to school everyday. He is the leading captain of the Soccer team and runs track in attempt to root out more ways for scholarships. He is really quiet in a social situation, laid back human being who won't put his nose where it doesn't belong. However on the field or any given situation where he is needed, he will become a leader. All the stress is getting too far much for Wade Freeman, however he's just trying to roll by the last few months of school and finally get out of here.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 1:25 am

Once I have my SD stuff done, I'll post my info.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 2:33 am

Since I don't know how to make an American school class schedule, I think I just follow somebody's schedule and if anybody are kind enough, please make me some.... thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 8:47 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Since I don't know how to make an American school class schedule, I think I just follow somebody's schedule and if anybody are kind enough, please make me some.... thank you Smile
Haha I'll do it for you. Just when I post the classes, look for "ELECTIVES" and choose two. I'll do the rest for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW goes back to high school!   EAW goes back to high school! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW goes back to high school!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next