Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Introduction Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Introduction Thread - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Introduction Thread - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Introduction Thread - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Introduction Thread - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Introduction Thread - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Introduction Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 1:04 pm

Nice to meet ya man, everything's all good. Preparing for my country's next game. Lebanon Vs Brazil. (Lebanon's my country)
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 1:48 pm

PAIII :salute:
You should get an avy though, that no avatar thing is bothering me :lupe:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 1:52 pm

^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 2:55 pm

Okey dokey lol.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 8:27 pm

Oh shit, there's a new Mack in town. :lupe:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:57 am

Nigel wrote:
Oh shit, there's a new Mack in town. :lupe:
No, there's only one Mack. THANKS TO MY CLIENT... SCOTTTTTTTTTTTT DIAAAAAAMONDDDD!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 10:25 pm

Yo guys, names Adam, handle the character Twista XL. Been in the e-fed game on/off for just under 6 years. I don't really like WWE outside of NXT, I can stomach TNA strangely enough. Uh ... I'm 21 in a two months ... I study journalism. Uh ... I smoke a lot of weed and watch a lot of TV Series. I'm from Dublin in Ireland and I enjoy the occasional drink Wink. I work part-time in a bar as well as running various nights in nightclubs across the city. Keeps me ticking over nicely whilst studying. I have not got a girlfriend atm although I only broke up with my GF of nearly two years in the middle of the summer. I'm immature apparently. I have two tattoos ... a star on the inside of my right fore-arm and a shamrock on the left cheek of my arse. I have a dog (beagle) called Sully. And I think I'm talking absolute crap right now so I'll love ya'll and leave ya'll on that note.

Happy to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 10:28 pm

Hi I'm Sapphire
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 10:44 pm

Welcome to the fed yo :toast:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 4:04 am

The Nas Says wrote:
Hi Nigey, I'm Jordan. Hopefully we can be bestest fwendz :]

This fuckin' guy.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 10:34 pm

The Manks Says wrote:
The Nas Says wrote:

This fuckin' guy.
Morgan?! HOW TF DID YOU FIND ME?!
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 11:30 pm

The Nas Says wrote:
The Manks Says wrote:
The Nas Says wrote:

This fuckin' guy.
Morgan?! HOW TF DID YOU FIND ME?!
Stooge 2 and Stooge 3 have found each other again at last. :rejoice:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 11:32 pm

Hi, I'm Jacob.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 11:57 pm

Hi my name is TLA and I robs drug dealers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 12:01 am

Hello, my name is Dustin Holt. I have been in this efed game for about nine years now. I don't know how many characters you can be but I do have a character in mind which will be revealed in a few. This place looks very interesting and I love the concept.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 12:23 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 12:34 am

I'm Alex Anderson, and I'm better than you.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 2:01 am

My name is Ventura, and I will expect a small amount of people to reply shortly after this because of the relevance I have summoned into this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:35 pm

Hi there! So I feel like there's a little confusion in the chat, so I'm going to properly introduce myself... Feel free to call me Nikki. Like my character, I'm transgender. Unlike my character, I'm nowhere near that same level of progress. I've been e-fedding on and off for more years than I care to remember. I've enjoyed my time here so far and hope to continue doing so. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 4:32 pm

Welcome Nikki! Although we've already talked a few times haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 4:41 pm

That we have. But thanks regardless, Jacob. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 9:28 pm

Yurp, I'm Dakota. I'm a pothead, a nerd, and a drunk. In that order! lol. I'm way to stoked about the new Dragon Age game.....Uhmmmm. Words and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 10:27 pm

Allo, Allo. I'm Josh. I've eFedded in the past and am attempting a return after several years away. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 10:28 pm

Welcome to EAW fellas. :salute:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 11:40 pm

Welcome to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next