Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Introduction Thread - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Introduction Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Introduction Thread - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Introduction Thread - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Introduction Thread - Page 10 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Introduction Thread - Page 10 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Introduction Thread - Page 10 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustin Taylor

Dustin Taylor

Introduction Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptySeptember 17th 2015, 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Valiente Wyvern

Valiente Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptySeptember 22nd 2015, 6:21 pm

I've been here for a day or two, but haven't posted in this thread yet.  So, with that said — hello!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Hunter

Shawn Hunter

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 2:33 pm

Hello, people. My name's Shawn. I've been role-playing on and off for about 6-7 years, but I've never RP'd in e-feds too much, nor have I been in an e-fed of this size, lol.
Back to top Go down
Selena Lopez

Selena Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 5:33 pm

Yo, sup? The name is Ash and I am just a pretty laid back chick.
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

Hailing From : Venice, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 12:17 am

What up peeps? I have returned. Hello to all the new guys.
Back to top Go down
JamesBLucky

JamesBLucky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 8:48 am

I figured I should introduce myself. My name is James (go figure). I ORIGINALLY started e-fedding around 12 years ago, but it's probably been four years since I've been committed. With college out of the way, my schedule has opened up. I have a family which (thankfully) means I spend more time at home to knock out a few promos per week. I had the itch to get back into it, and searching around led me to EAW. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.
Back to top Go down
Chezza

Chezza

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 8:14 pm

Hey Everyone! So nice to meet y'all!
My name is Hanna, I've been roleplaying for around 4-5 years honestly like everywhere lol.
I first started with IMVU, I've done Facebook, Tumblr and Forum roleplay but never actually an E-Fed. So I'm kinda of an E-Fed virgin! Lmaaoo
Well I'm so excited about all of this and to meet some of y'all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 9:08 pm

Chezza wrote:
Hey Everyone! So nice to meet y'all!
My name is Hanna, I've been roleplaying for around 4-5 years honestly like everywhere lol.
I first started with IMVU, I've done Facebook, Tumblr and Forum roleplay but never actually an E-Fed. So I'm kinda of an E-Fed virgin! Lmaaoo
Well I'm so excited about all of this and to meet some of y'all! Smile
I've done Tumblr and forum RP's in the past and your name actually sounds reaaaaaally familiar for some reason. But anyway. Hi, Hanna! I'm Krystyna. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 10:58 am

Most of you will either quit way too soon, or way too late. Trust me. I did both.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 2:54 pm

How goes, everyone?

Name's Jon. been fedding for almost 15 years now (god that makes me feel old) Started out on Yahoo, and then moved to MSN. I currently am also on Aimoo, and on ProBoards as well.

I've been using Phoenix the majority of my career in various gimmicks, but the one im most fond of (even though I won't use it here cause it needs a certain face that is already taken) is the Deacon. A religious zealot with a god complex amped up to like 10 lol

When I'm not slaving away on the computer, I actually do pro wrestling on the weekends here in the midwest under the same gimmick. Fun fact, Phoenix started as a nickname in HS, then moved to my fed character, and now to real life Very Happy

Anyways, gonna revert back to using ol' Quack here, and it looks like an awesome fed to be a part of. Glad to be here
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 4:37 pm

Welcome, I'm excited to see you promo and develop your character plus it's always cool knowing someone who indie wrestles on the side. Remember, EAW moves at the speed of a real promotion, so don't expect success overnight, be patient and active and you'll be rewarded with fun, memorable feuds.
Back to top Go down
Charity LeGrange

Charity LeGrange

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 10:43 am

Alright. Alright alright. Let's do this. I never know how deal with this type of thing, so hey. This is my first time on a Efed and I'm a little bit intimidated by the level of professionalism you guys have. but I'm ready to give it a fair shot Smile
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 12:08 pm

Welcome welcome! Don't be intimidated. People here are pretty good. Post around and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 3:25 pm

Welcome to the family. Genuinely don't be intimidated. This place is amazing and caters to everyone (within reason. Don't be an asshole.). We hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 3:37 pm

Phoenix Winterborn wrote:
How goes, everyone?

Name's Jon. been fedding for almost 15 years now (god that makes me feel old) Started out on Yahoo, and then moved to MSN. I currently am also on Aimoo, and on ProBoards as well.

I've been using Phoenix the majority of my career in various gimmicks, but the one im most fond of (even though I won't use it here cause it needs a certain face that is already taken) is the Deacon. A religious zealot with a god complex amped up to like 10 lol

When I'm not slaving away on the computer, I actually do pro wrestling on the weekends here in the midwest under the same gimmick. Fun fact, Phoenix started as a nickname in HS, then moved to my fed character, and now to real life Very Happy

Anyways, gonna revert back to using ol' Quack here, and it looks like an awesome fed to be a part of. Glad to be here
Wait... Are you "the American Tradition" Phoenix Winterborn?
Back to top Go down
Tylanth

Tylanth

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 4:11 am

For now you guys can call me Ty if you want. I am 29 years old and last year and a half I have decided to go to college, so that is what I am currently doing. I haven't rped with commitment in a long time, and have the itch to write again, however I am about to move literally in two days, and won't have regular internet for I don't know how long. I'll have cell phone/tablet and college wifi with my laptop, but that is about it really.

I really have an itch to write, but I need to figure out my next character and start building a story up for him. I am looking to work on building up a storyline to bring my character in, if any one is looking to team up/take on a padawan if you will, just know I will need a bit of time. Now this is something I don't want to rush, so I am hoping if anybody is willing to try to develop a story, will be willing to work/build up to a debut of my character.

Looking forward to many conversations with many of you and hope you all have had a amazing Christmas, and that your New Years will be an amazing thing for you!

Ty
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 4:45 am

Hey man, I hope you are having a stoked time in college! Also very rad that you decided to resume doing roleplaying. If you need any help with setting up your character, just establish a date with me and I can assist you through the process. Looking forward to your stay here.

Last edited by ℜhaegar on December 31st 2015, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tylanth

Tylanth

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyDecember 31st 2015, 12:39 pm

Thanks ℜhaegar, hoping I can flesh out a character and really get back into writing. If nothing else, while I'm without regular internet, I will be able to definitely flesh out some ideas for the character. Really looking forward to scratching this itch.
Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 2:52 am

Might as well post here huh?... I'm Devin.

:salute: :deadpool: :flip:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 24th 2016, 3:20 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 24th 2016, 3:45 pm

fuck all hoes get a grip motherfucker
Back to top Go down
Hades
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hades

Hailing From : Devil Town, NC

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 24th 2016, 4:20 pm

I don't think I've properly introduced myself, ahem, my name is Hades.  Formerly and more well-known as Hades the Hellraiser or HTH.  You may refer to me as either of the three.  I enjoy long barefoot walks on sunny shores in the summer time, deep tissue massages at lowkey massage parlors, and cracking the skulls of cocky little pissants who dare to disrespect me.  I've been taking names and whippin' asses here in the EAW for going on five years straight in October; and had a pretty good time doing it.  I've had my share of big wins and losses, ran with my own clique (btw fuck you Project EGO for taking our Faction of the Year award), and had runs at multiple Championship Belts such as the Elite, Interwire, Unified Tag Team, and Answer's World.  Once upon a time I was the biggest name on Show-Down and I ran that shit with an iron fist, but then one fucked up day this confused little fuck named Norman Hellion ruined it for me!  From there, shit just started to spiral out of control.  I lost my Title, my credibility was shot, and ultimately the drive to compete.  Though this year was arguably one of my worst, I still am loyal to my fans and faithful that one day it'll all turn around for the better.  I'm a natural born fighter, I don't back down from no challenge put before me.  Even when Fate has choosen to deal me the most ridiculous and impossible hand, I still manage to put up a damn good fight; 'cause if I'm going down, I'm going down swinging for the fences!

Coming into the business I didn't have many friends, then again when I first started I threatened to take over an entire company and destroy it...but now that I think about it, how the fuck would I have made any money?  But anyways I came in with my younger brother Hell's Guardian, together he and I were partners and eventually enemies.  Upon our split (which may or may not have been due to him being accidentally thrown off a near thirty foot cage by yours truly) I began to befriend, mentor, and even study under the leadership of a few people; all of whom wound up betraying me in the end (thanks Demon; thanks DEDEDE; thanks James; thanks SES; thanks Ren; thanks Moonlight Predator;), so I don't have many.  I have no idea where the fuck Venom is (probably in a gutter drunk somewhere, that sob always knew how to party) so that just leaves Nick Angel who was even the best man at my wedding.  Together the three of us established The House of Renegades; we caused so much hell, won our fair share of gold, and wound up going to jail together at a point in time.  Here I am an alleged murderer, arsonist, and trespasser...yet I'm still employed...isn't the EAW grand?

But enough about my career... let me tell you a little about me, the man behind the bandanna.  I'm married with three growing boys, a former member of a Carolina Biker Gang known as The Genocide; but despite my rough past and occasional proclamation of being 'The Devil Incarnate', I am loyal, honest, bright, and a joy to be around...really; but you just have to get to know me as I am real quiet.  I like to think I can take bumps, criticism, and jokes(at least the ones that are actually funny) pretty well...but as for the things I can't take well...well they include but are not limited to the following: losses, bullshit, whining, dicks, rejection, mexican food(trust me - this is for everyone's safety - don't feed me burritos), threats and/or empty promises; so refrain from giving me such.  As long as you do, we'll be buds...do and you die.  SAT! (My new acronym for "simple as that" ... genius right?  I know, I know.)
:bolieve:

--
Encase anyone is lost, this was all done in kayfabe.  Why did I choose to do this?  I have no idea; but the forum was there and I didn't think it was good enough to be a promo, so I said 'why not'?  Welcome to those who are old and new that I'd never talked to.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 24th 2016, 6:16 pm

Hades wrote:
I don't think I've properly introduced myself, ahem, my name is Hades.  Formerly and more well-known as Hades the Hellraiser or HTH.  You may refer to me as either of the three.  I enjoy long barefoot walks on sunny shores in the summer time, deep tissue massages at lowkey massage parlors, and cracking the skulls of cocky little pissants who dare to disrespect me.  I've been taking names and whippin' asses here in the EAW for going on five years straight in October; and had a pretty good time doing it.  I've had my share of big wins and losses, ran with my own clique (btw fuck you Project EGO for taking our Faction of the Year award), and had runs at multiple Championship Belts such as the Elite, Interwire, Unified Tag Team, and Answer's World.  Once upon a time I was the biggest name on Show-Down and I ran that shit with an iron fist, but then one fucked up day this confused little fuck named Norman Hellion ruined it for me!  From there, shit just started to spiral out of control.  I lost my Title, my credibility was shot, and ultimately the drive to compete.  Though this year was arguably one of my worst, I still am loyal to my fans and faithful that one day it'll all turn around for the better.  I'm a natural born fighter, I don't back down from no challenge put before me.  Even when Fate has choosen to deal me the most ridiculous and impossible hand, I still manage to put up a damn good fight; 'cause if I'm going down, I'm going down swinging for the fences!

Coming into the business I didn't have many friends, then again when I first started I threatened to take over an entire company and destroy it...but now that I think about it, how the fuck would I have made any money?  But anyways I came in with my younger brother Hell's Guardian, together he and I were partners and eventually enemies.  Upon our split (which may or may not have been due to him being accidentally thrown off a near thirty foot cage by yours truly) I began to befriend, mentor, and even study under the leadership of a few people; all of whom wound up betraying me in the end (thanks Demon; thanks DEDEDE; thanks James; thanks SES; thanks Ren; thanks Moonlight Predator;), so I don't have many.  I have no idea where the fuck Venom is (probably in a gutter drunk somewhere, that sob always knew how to party) so that just leaves Nick Angel who was even the best man at my wedding.  Together the three of us established The House of Renegades; we caused so much hell, won our fair share of gold, and wound up going to jail together at a point in time.  Here I am an alleged murderer, arsonist, and trespasser...yet I'm still employed...isn't the EAW grand?

But enough about my career... let me tell you a little about me, the man behind the bandanna.  I'm married with three growing boys, a former member of a Carolina Biker Gang known as The Genocide; but despite my rough past and occasional proclamation of being 'The Devil Incarnate', I am loyal, honest, bright, and a joy to be around...really; but you just have to get to know me as I am real quiet.  I like to think I can take bumps, criticism, and jokes(at least the ones that are actually funny) pretty well...but as for the things I can't take well...well they include but are not limited to the following: losses, bullshit, whining, dicks, rejection, mexican food(trust me - this is for everyone's safety - don't feed me burritos), threats and/or empty promises; so refrain from giving me such.  As long as you do, we'll be buds...do and you die.  SAT! (My new acronym for "simple as that" ... genius right?  I know, I know.)

--
Encase anyone is lost, this was all done in kayfabe.  Why did I choose to do this?  I have no idea; but the forum was there and I didn't think it was good enough to be a promo, so I said 'why not'?  Welcome to those who are old and new that I'd never talked to.

I don't remember you and didn't read any of this but welcome to EAW! You will be assigned to a brand soon! 

Back to top Go down
Barron Brawley

Barron Brawley

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 24th 2016, 6:42 pm

^ Lmao..
Back to top Go down
Hades
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hades

Hailing From : Devil Town, NC

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 24th 2016, 9:37 pm

TLA wrote:
Hades wrote:

--

I don't remember you and didn't read any of this but welcome to EAW! You will be assigned to a brand soon! 

Introduction Thread - Page 10 Bummer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next