Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Empty
PostSubject: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyApril 1st 2015, 8:37 am

Have any predictions for the upcoming NFL season? Post them here! I'll probably try to bump this thread up a bit after the Draft and a bit prior to Pre-Season, but here are my (oddly specific) ones;

1. Andy Dalton finally gets the monkey off his back, and wins not only one playoff game, but two! He and the Bengals then lose the Championship game after a last second Antonio Gates Touchdown gets them to the Super Bowl- This will be the last of Gates career, as he retires after the Chargers go to lose Super Bowl 50.

2. Aaron Rodgers struggles to stay healthy, as the Vikings win the NFC North. The Packers have a chance to win a Wildcard spot on the Week 17 Prime Time game, but Cutler's Bears spoils their opportunity at Soldier Field.

3. The Raiders improve to a formidable team, and win 7 games. They still come last in the AFC West, but manage to beat Denver the first time they play them.

4. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning both miss at least a game this season, and in their absense, Garrapolo and Osweiler step up, post sub-60 passer ratings and fail to win a game until their starters return.

5. Steelers offense remains one of the best in the league, but their defense lets them down big time. Baltimore wins the AFC North.

6. Tomsula leads the 49ers to a 6-win season in his first year. Jarryd Hayne makes the team, but fails to show anything special in his rookie season.

7. Robert Turbin and Christine Michael receive bigger roles in the Seahawks new look offense, starting off games as a committee, before Beast Mode is phased in more and more as the game goes along. All 3 men are ridiculously efficient running, but ultimately, this new relaxed workload is what costs Marshawn the MVP Award (He still win OPOY with 1500 yards, 5.2 YPC and 15 TDs)

8. The Saints win the NFC South with 10 wins, but go one-and-done in the playoffs. Rob Ryan finally gets sacked after a below average season record transitions into an absolute disaster in the Wildcard game, and Sam Bradford's Eagles post up 40 points on them. 

9. The Giants win the NFC East with the #3 seed and, after beating the Cardinals and Eagles (including an 80 yard Touchdown to Victor Cruz with 1 minute left to win the game, dubbed 'Miracle at the Meadowlands 3'), they face the Seahawks in Seattle to see who moves on to the Super Bowl (and, based on 1, who goes on to win). The game ultimately comes down to a fade route 20 yards out, with Sherman on OBJ with 2 seconds left on the clock. It gets caught by someone in the end zone, but I don't feel bold enough to guess who comes down with it. 

10. After only posting 10 points on the Eagles (One of the TD's in garbage time), relations between Saints management and Payton begin to heat up, leading to a trade following the season...Sean Payton and Drew Brees, for Andy Reid, Alex Smith and a 1st rounder (Chiefs go one-and-done in the playoffs, but looked competitive against the Ravens in the Wildcard Round). Loomis and Dorsey follow in pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyApril 1st 2015, 4:58 pm

Seahawks win the Super Bowl. Everything else is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyApril 1st 2015, 5:05 pm

The Jets are gonna make the playoffs with a wildcard spot and go to at least the divisional round. Were gonna tear it up this year!
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 11th 2015, 10:48 am

- Marshawn Lynch reaches 10k career rushing yards
- Russell Wilson has 30 passing TDs and 35 total TDs
- Seahawks' Defense allows fewest PPG for the fourth consecutive season
- Tom Brady will be suspended
- 5 coaches get fired at the end of the year
- Marcus Mariota finishes with a better statistical season than Jameis Winston, is OROY
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 11th 2015, 11:00 am

1. The Dallas Cowboys will play in the NFC Championship game. Barely winning the NFC East over the Eagles, they get a first round bye and eliminate their division rivals in the Divisional Playoff. 

2. The Patriots have little trouble winning the AFC East despite having to replace key components of their defense and Tom Brady being suspended the first 3 games. 

3. The Packers Dominate the NFC North....except for Minnesota, who stun them with two late rallies to earn a series sweep. 

4. The Saints win an NFC South division that sees everyone win at least 7 games.

5. Todd Gurley wins OROY. 

6. Way too early Super Bowl prediction: Cowboys vs Patriots.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 11th 2015, 9:29 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
- Tom Brady will be suspended
Check.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 11th 2015, 9:44 pm

1. The Cowboys will NOT win the NFC East as that goes to the Giants but the Cowboys beat the Giants in the Wild Card round

2. Steelers win the AFC North but the Browns clinch a playoff spot.

3. Tampa Bay is no longer the doormat of the NFC South as that honor belongs to the Atlanta Falcons

4. The Pats start the season 1-3 only to storm back with a 10-6 record....good enough to win the AFC East

5. The Chicago Bears will be picking the number one overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft

6. The Raiders will be in the playoffs with an 8-8 record.

7. Super Bowl Prediction: Cowboys-Steelers
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 12th 2015, 2:36 am

4. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning both miss at least a game this season, and in their absense, Garrapolo and Osweiler step up, post sub-60 passer ratings and fail to win a game until their starters return. - 1/4th of the way there...Come on Jacksonville! ...At Foxborough...
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 12th 2015, 10:57 am

1. Baltimore's offense will be very solid in attacking with bershad Perrimen and new RB Buck as a 3rd down back. Their defense is more than explosive I say at least make it too the AFC Champion if not SB.

2. Raiders have a 8-8 season with the Carr to Cooper connection.

3. The Pats have close games up to week 5 when brady returns.

4. The bills turn out too be the lakers version of the NFL. The reason I say this is because leshady McCoy has struggled too be the "franchise" leader. Their QB's are mediocre at best. Percy Harvin isn't what you'd call the numer 1 possession receiver lol. Him and Sammy Watkins are both deep threats and they are making percy a possession lol?

5. Chargers have a solid season with Melvin Gordon rushing and makes the wildcard.

6. Seahawks have a great year due too defense but I see struggling offense this year with Wilson due to his wrist problems this offseason.

7. Jets defense impresses their entire division beating out buffalo and in my opinion even Miami. Bryce petty even with Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker and Devin Smith could be monstrous.

8. Packers have a choking season with health of Rodgers.

9. Marcus Mariota surpasses jameis Winston with the help of Dorial Green-Beckham(Next Megatron)

10. Peyton Manning struggles without Julius Thomas. Demaryius might even been leaving.

11. Steelers only offense through bell. I believe Antonio Brown will not be as productive next season with them reconstructing his style. I think he will be a decent slot but not what he did last year.

12. Colts step up with all the veterans. I think The receiving core will be nice for Luck but I don't see Frank Gore being the back their looking for.

13. Cowboys... lol noooooooo... just no.

14. 49ers offense becomes explosive

SB Predictions Seahawks vs Ravens
Seahawks vs Colts
Seahawks vs Patriots
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 16th 2015, 10:46 pm

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 19th 2017, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 16th 2015, 11:56 pm

- Buccaneers will win 5 games this year. Winston will show his elite QB skills, but will be sacked enough times to keep under 300 yards per game. Lovie Smith is fired the following week after the season.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 20th 2015, 6:49 am

Tyler Parker wrote:
Dr. Eddie Hawke wrote:
Have any predictions for the upcoming NFL season? Post them here! I'll probably try to bump this thread up a bit after the Draft and a bit prior to Pre-Season, but here are my (oddly specific) ones;

1. Andy Dalton finally gets the monkey off his back, and wins not only one playoff game, but two! He and the Bengals then lose the Championship game after a last second Antonio Gates Touchdown gets them to the Super Bowl- This will be the last of Gates career, as he retires after the Chargers go to lose Super Bowl 50.

2. Aaron Rodgers struggles to stay healthy, as the Vikings win the NFC North. The Packers have a chance to win a Wildcard spot on the Week 17 Prime Time game, but Cutler's Bears spoils their opportunity at Soldier Field.

3. The Raiders improve to a formidable team, and win 7 games. They still come last in the AFC West, but manage to beat Denver the first time they play them.

4. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning both miss at least a game this season, and in their absense, Garrapolo and Osweiler step up, post sub-60 passer ratings and fail to win a game until their starters return.

5. Steelers offense remains one of the best in the league, but their defense lets them down big time. Baltimore wins the AFC North.

6. Tomsula leads the 49ers to a 6-win season in his first year. Jarryd Hayne makes the team, but fails to show anything special in his rookie season.

7. Robert Turbin and Christine Michael receive bigger roles in the Seahawks new look offense, starting off games as a committee, before Beast Mode is phased in more and more as the game goes along. All 3 men are ridiculously efficient running, but ultimately, this new relaxed workload is what costs Marshawn the MVP Award (He still win OPOY with 1500 yards, 5.2 YPC and 15 TDs)

8. The Saints win the NFC South with 10 wins, but go one-and-done in the playoffs. Rob Ryan finally gets sacked after a below average season record transitions into an absolute disaster in the Wildcard game, and Sam Bradford's Eagles post up 40 points on them. 

9. The Giants win the NFC East with the #3 seed and, after beating the Cardinals and Eagles (including an 80 yard Touchdown to Victor Cruz with 1 minute left to win the game, dubbed 'Miracle at the Meadowlands 3'), they face the Seahawks in Seattle to see who moves on to the Super Bowl (and, based on 1, who goes on to win). The game ultimately comes down to a fade route 20 yards out, with Sherman on OBJ with 2 seconds left on the clock. It gets caught by someone in the end zone, but I don't feel bold enough to guess who comes down with it. 

10. After only posting 10 points on the Eagles (One of the TD's in garbage time), relations between Saints management and Payton begin to heat up, leading to a trade following the season...Sean Payton and Drew Brees, for Andy Reid, Alex Smith and a 1st rounder (Chiefs go one-and-done in the playoffs, but looked competitive against the Ravens in the Wildcard Round). Loomis and Dorsey follow in pursuit.
At least you know the Chargers are going to the Super Bowl this year. Though, I'm going to have to support them one way or another and say they win it all. I guess I'm just that confident in this team but I'm not going to get my hopes up like I have when they came close. A deep playoff run is better than missing the playoffs again, for sure.

Here's one prediction:

- Melvin Gordon wins OROY.
I didn't predict that they would have such a mediocre draft, though Sad

Oh well. Maybe some guys stand up for them, because Melvin "Trent Richardson" Gordon isn't going to.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 20th 2015, 7:49 am

Melvin Gordon actually make decisive cuts, unlike Trent Richardson. I feel like that comparison is unfair. He's more like a bit slower Jamaal Charles barring injury, and has good straight line speed. Richardson had all of the physical attributes, but his college tape mostly consists of him running through gigantic holes. Gordon had good blocking, but I also got a sense he actually knew how to change direction and cut well, two skills critical for a RB to have. We'll see in time.

By the way, to the user above who referenced Russell Wilson's "wrist injury," he doesn't have any injury. I'm not sure if that's a prediction or a mistaken belief that he is injured, but all indications suggest he's as healthy as a starting QB is going to be.

Last edited by Y2Impact on May 24th 2015, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 20th 2015, 8:07 am

Quote :

3. Tampa Bay is no longer the doormat of the NFC South as that honor belongs to the Atlanta Falcons
Isn't the entire NFC South doormats to the rest of the NFL? The NFC South is worse than the NFC West was a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 20th 2015, 9:53 am

Charlie Scene wrote:
Quote :

Isn't the entire NFC South doormats to the rest of the NFL? The NFC South is worse than the NFC West was a few years back.

They DID have two teams in the playoffs in 2013, including the #2 seed. The year before that, the Falcons were the #1 seed, and everyone else was 7-9. This is a division which had 3 Wildcard teams in the last five seasons, as well as a Super Bowl Champion with an Elite Quarterback during that same time. Last season they were balls, but it's not like this division has been a cakewalk, except for one or two bad teams they put out most years...Even so, most divisions are like that.

But yeah. Also fuck the notion that the Falcons will suck. Quinnsanity is going to be running wild, brother!
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread EmptyMay 24th 2015, 7:54 pm

Regarding Fantasy Football.....

1. Aaron Rodgers in terms of QBs to INTs ratio is probably a better bet than Luck. But Luck will probably throw a few more more TDs, so I'd say can't go wrong with either in terms of who do you think is the best fantasy QB

2. Matt Ryan will crack the top 5 among QBs. For all the talks that how good Ryan is when it comes to fantasy, he never ranked higher than #7 in a season. I think that will change with Brees' regression (OK fine, Brees is still good but the Saints will probably run the ball more), plus the fact that the Falcons will probably have to score like 30+ just to stay alive.

3. AP will probably be #1 Fantasy running back with a year off even if he's unhappy with the Vikings

4. Dez will lead the league in receiving TDs. Although DAL will probably stay true to their run-centric offense, wouldn't be surprise if Dez catches just as much as TDs he did the previous season. 6'2, 220 pounds,  very good vertical with precision fade from Romo, unstoppable. 

5. OBJ will probably have a better sophomore season than rookie season. Yeah, I'm sure people are going to say "Oh, teams and scouts have an offseason to tape OBJ" and that's true. But I'm counting the Giants to really go off in the offensive end considering they're about to enter the 2nd year under that offensive system and Eli underratedly had a very good season. I see no reason why OBJ can be at least top 3 among WR in Fantasy.

6. Julius Thomas will still be a Top 3 TE. Gronkowski, Graham.....but people are still disputing who's the 3rd best TE in Fantasy. I got my bets on Thomas due to his athleticism and the fact that Thomas does not have a bad QB (Bortles) throwing it to him. Kelce will probably not thrive that much under an Andy Reid offense.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread   NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL 2015 Season Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1