Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:34 pm

“Look, like I’ve said before, if you’re going to give someone a shot, give them a shot. There’ve been tons of guys who when they’ve been put in the main event at WrestleMania might not have been quote unquote ready. Who’s to say who’s ready and who’s not? Let’s see how the crowd reacts when they get there. But all I know is that Roman Reigns was everybody’s favorite guy until the Royal Rumble. And then everyone turned on Roman Reigns. It’s so funny how two days before, and the year before, everybody loved Roman Reigns. Everybody. All the fans did. And don’t tell me that you didn’t because they were all saying ‘Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns, Roman Reigns …what? Daniel Bryan didn’t win the Royal Rumble? We hate Roman Reigns! Boo!’ And meanwhile, ever since then – I mean, we did house shows in Calgary and Edmonton and it was like Beatlemania. They were going nuts for him. And that was a week after the Royal Rumble.

So I think that he is ready, as much as anyone can be ready in this day and age. So let’s see how it goes. I mean the match he had with Daniel Bryan at Fastlane was incredible. And you can’t tell me that it was all because of Daniel Bryan. Really? Because I always heard in the business that it takes two. And I think I’ve proven myself to be a fairly decent worker, so if I’m telling you it takes two, I think every fan should shut the hell up and listen to what I’m saying. He did a great job of living up to his end of the bargain and he’ll do the same thing at WrestleMania. They will leave no stone unturned to make that a great match. They will get all the benefits. All the bells and whistles. And as long as they can hold it together, I think it’s going to be great.”
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:38 pm

Praise lord Jericho, these D Bryan crybabies won't stop Reigns from taking down John Cena! The guard is changing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:41 pm

Nobody liked Roman Reigns. I certainly hated him and never thought he deserved a spot on the shield. Sorry DB but you are being delusional
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:44 pm

Reign's was crazy over, you can't deny it.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:45 pm

Damn. Jericho making a lot of sense. I think that a lot of the smarky smarks who really hate Reigns are just a really vocal minority. I think most of them just hate him because he's not Daniel Bryan. I mean sure Reigns' promos sucked. But I personally think he's improving. People just need to stop being so upset that they're not getting what they want and actually take time from complaining all the fucking time and try and enjoy the product. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge D Bry marky myself. But Seriously all the cry babies complaining about Cena all these years and ask for something new and they finally give them something new and they complain about that. Would you rather of had John Cena win the Royal Rumble instead of a newer guy like Roman Reigns? Y'all need to stop complaining, put down your phones, get off /r/SC, and sit down and watch the product and try to fucking enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:47 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Reign's was crazy over, you can't deny it.
I agree. I was at a house show this Sunday in Portland. And Reigns got a massive reaction. People like him. The pop he got as on the same level as Dean Ambrose and Ziggler who were at the same event. He didn't get near the same pop as D Bry but thats just  because he's from the Pacific Northwest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:47 pm

Yeah but its because he got carried by Rollins and Ambrose. WWE are being hypocrites when they say they are trying to "push" new talent. If not a couple of years ago, Cody and Dolph should definitely have been in his spot right now and nobody in iwc would moan or bitch about it
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:50 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
Yeah but its because he got carried by Rollins and Ambrose. WWE are being hypocrites when they say they are trying to "push" new talent. If not a couple of years ago, Cody and Dolph should definitely have been in his spot right now and nobody in iwc would moan or bitch about it

So basically you're saying that every match that the Shield were in that Reigns contributed nothing and Rollins and Ambrose did all the work? Every single match? 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:54 pm

xkimbo wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:

So basically you're saying that every match that the Shield were in that Reigns contributed nothing and Rollins and Ambrose did all the work? Every single match? 
No but fans cheared for him because he was in the shield. Sorry but you can't call him "main event" superstar when all he does is like 2 or 3 moves. He can't even cut a decent promo. Anyway I hope Brock retains and drops it to a more deserving superstar
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:01 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:

No but fans cheared for him because he was in the shield. Sorry but you can't call him "main event" superstar when all he does is like 2 or 3 moves. He can't even cut a decent promo. Anyway I hope Brock retains and drops it to a more deserving superstar
But couldn't you say the same thing for Ambrose and Rollins? They all use the same moves over and over as well. (CURBSTOMPLOL, LOLREBOUNDCLOTHESLINE, LOLDIRTYDEEDS) And I don't know if you have been watching the product recently, but I personally think that he's improved in his promoing ability.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:06 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:

What about all those times they cheered for him AFTER the Shield broke up.  Such as in that Fatal 4 Way match...or his Summerslam match...or his return at Survivor Series?  Chris Jericho knows what he's talking about here.  The fans are only turning on Reigns because (just as with Cena) it's becoming the "hip" thing to do to sound like a smarter wrestling fan, and it's unfair to all the work Reigns has put in.  Not saying there weren't people out there who didn't like Reigns, but certainly not this many.  People are just upset Bryan didn't win the Rumble, and they seriously need to get over it.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:11 pm

I am personally fine to see Roman Reigns to get a push. People might be pissed after Roman Reigns won the Slammy while he spend the time on the hospital bed from the injury.... People think that he is not (yet) deserved and the awards should belongst to Daniel Bryan. Perhaps that's why they hate Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:12 pm

If you think Reigns was super over, you're lying to yourself.

The best he got were decent pops. He certainly wasn't ever BOOED before the Rumble, but just because he wasnt booed doesnt mean he was over. Ziggler Byan and Ambrose were all more over than him. Exponentially. He was Cena-level over in the sense that the same people who cheer for Cena probably cheer for Reigns, just without Cena's boos.

Reigns has only worked 2 PPV singles matches. Both of them relied on the other guy. One of them (Reigns vs Orton) fucking sucked, the other one (Reigns vs Bryan) was dependent on Bryan to pull everything out of his ass. Maybe Bryan shouldve let Reigns lead the match. Maybe he shouldve been like "Yeah, go a fucking head Reigns, lead this match". See if it wouldve still got a 4.5/5 star match. But of course he wouldn't because they tell him to put reigns over and he does it because he's a yes man. 2 PPV singles matches, a career of being carried by The Shield in terms of in the ring and on the mic, and he's in the Mania main event. Yeah, he's ready brehs.  :ha:

Thing is, Brock Lesnar doesnt carry people, he never has. Even his 5 star match against Kurt Angle, he never carried Kurt, it took 2. If you HONESTLY think Reigns pulled anywhere near equal weight in his singles matches, or any singles match hes ever had not involving the Big Show, you're mistaken. But hey, like I've been saying its Sink or Swim at Mania. LOGIC says Reigns isnt ready for that main event. The last guy I've seen main event mania who's done so little to prepare for it in their career is Lawrence Taylor. So no, its not all just irrational D Bry fan hate, its logic, its hes not the guy we want to see dethrone cena, its there are others way more over and way more talented and we're being hoodwinked and being fed scraps and are expected to shut the fuck up. At least, that's the crowds perspective. Jokes on them for paying for the shit, but hey Reigns can either flop at mania or prove himself. Either way, like one of those promos he cut, sink or swim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:15 pm

xkimbo wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:

But couldn't you say the same thing for Ambrose and Rollins? They all use the same moves over and over as well. (CURBSTOMPLOL, LOLREBOUNDCLOTHESLINE, LOLDIRTYDEEDS) And I don't know if you have been watching the product recently, but I personally think that he's improved in his promoing ability.

Dean and Rollins don't write their own matches and they can perform a lot of entertaining moves inside the ring. He might have improved on mic but he's nowhere close to Dean and Rollins when it comes to promos. I'm not even going to talk about Raw after Rumble where he read promo lines during his segment with Brock. 

Not to mention, Reigns has gotten more opportunities than probably anyone else on the roster excluding Brock and Cena I guess. If you were to give them one big opportunity, I bet you at least one of them would look hotter than he is right now. Just look at how Bray Wyatt started his character. Rollins was always one of the best wrestlers in the industry but used to struggle on the mic. He started working hard on improving his promos promos and now he cuts them like a champ. Same thing with Bryan when he started doing his "YES" gimmick. Reigns has had like a couple of years or more to elevate his mic skills and I dont see any drastic changes.

Dean, Cody and Ziggler have lost a lot of good big story lines in a row over a long period of time and hey guess what? Every time they go out to the ring they cut a promo better than anyone else and all their matches easily steal the show.I don't know how you could seriously be arguing that Reigns deserves his spot over other YOUNG guys on the roster.

I am not the only person who thinks that. I am going to leave a link here for you to read: 

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/548145-steve-austin-says-roman-reigns-is-not-ready
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:18 pm

Methuselah wrote:

The best he got were decent pops. He certainly wasn't ever BOOED before the Rumble, but just because he wasnt booed doesnt mean he was over. Ziggler Byan and Ambrose were all more over than him. Exponentially. He was Cena-level over in the sense that the same people who cheer for Cena probably cheer for Reigns, just without Cena's boos.

Reigns has only worked 2 PPV singles matches. Both of them relied on the other guy. One of them (Reigns vs Orton) fucking sucked, the other one (Reigns vs Bryan) was dependent on Bryan to pull everything out of his ass. Maybe Bryan shouldve let Reigns lead the match. Maybe he shouldve been like "Yeah, go a fucking head Reigns, lead this match". See if it wouldve still got a 4.5/5 star match. But of course he wouldn't because they tell him to put reigns over and he does it because he's a yes man. 2 PPV singles matches, a career of being carried by The Shield in terms of in the ring and on the mic, and he's in the Mania main event. Yeah, he's ready brehs.  :ha:

Thing is, Brock Lesnar doesnt carry people, he never has. Even his 5 star match against Kurt Angle, he never carried Kurt, it took 2. If you HONESTLY think Reigns pulled anywhere near equal weight in his singles matches, or any singles match hes ever had not involving the Big Show, you're mistaken. But hey, like I've been saying its Sink or Swim at Mania. LOGIC says Reigns isnt ready for that main event. The last guy I've seen main event mania who's done so little to prepare for it in their career is Lawrence Taylor. So no, its not all just irrational D Bry fan hate, its logic, its hes not the guy we want to see dethrone cena, its there are others way more over and way more talented and we're being hoodwinked and being fed scraps and are expected to shut the fuck up. At least, that's the crowds perspective. Jokes on them for paying for the shit, but hey Reigns can either flop at mania or prove himself. Either way, like one of those promos he cut, sink or swim.

Maybe Reigns wasn't SUPER over (at least not to the level Bryan was a year ago), but he was still over with the fans.  And over is over as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:23 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Methuselah wrote:

Maybe Reigns wasn't SUPER over (at least not to the level Bryan was a year ago), but he was still over with the fans.  And over is over as far as I'm concerned.
If he was "over" then he wouldn't get so many boos. You would at least hear some cheers from the crowd. If he is over then #cancelwwenetwork wouldn't trend worldwide for such long time. Yes some of the "boos" were coming from upset DB fans but if any other good wrestler won it like Ambrose or Ziggler then I bet they would get cheered.

And one more thing, I don't hate Reigns because WWE shoved him down our throats. I hate him because he's a huge asshole and acts like he's better than everyone else in the locker room. I think he talked shit about the fans even before the Rumble so yeah. I honestly have no idea what kind of person wants him as a face of WWE
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:25 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
Methuselah wrote:

If he was "over" then he wouldn't get so many boos. You would at least hear some cheers from the crowd. If he is over then #cancelwwenetwork wouldn't trend worldwide. Yes some of the "boos" were coming from upset DB fans but if any other good wrestler won it like Ambrose or Ziggler then I bet they would get cheered.

No one person is going to be universally over.  Even Bryan has his detractors.  Listen to the promo he cut on Cena before their Summerslam match and when he says "You talk about those men like they're better than me" and if you listen closely you can hear a fan shout back "They are!"  The majority of this Reigns booing began after the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:27 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
Methuselah wrote:

If he was "over" then he wouldn't get so many boos. You would at least hear some cheers from the crowd. If he is over then #cancelwwenetwork wouldn't trend worldwide for such long time. Yes some of the "boos" were coming from upset DB fans but if any other good wrestler won it like Ambrose or Ziggler then I bet they would get cheered.

And one more thing, I don't hate Reigns because WWE shoved him down our throats. I hate him because he's a huge asshole and acts like he's better than everyone else in the locker room. I think he talked shit about the fans even before the Rumble so yeah. I honestly have no idea what kind of person wants him as a face of WWE
I'm pretty sure all of those people are just a very vocal minority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:33 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
Methuselah wrote:

If he was "over" then he wouldn't get so many boos. You would at least hear some cheers from the crowd. If he is over then #cancelwwenetwork wouldn't trend worldwide. Yes some of the "boos" were coming from upset DB fans but if any other good wrestler won it like Ambrose or Ziggler then I bet they would get cheered.

No one person is going to be universally over.  Even Bryan has his detractors.  Listen to the promo he cut on Cena before their Summerslam match and when he says "You talk about those men like they're better than me" and if you listen closely you can hear a fan shout back "They are!"  The majority of this Reigns booing began after the Rumble.
He got bood after Rumble because it secured him a main event spot at Mania, not any other shows or PPVs before that. Maybe he had some fans before Rumble but I have never heard anyone say that "Oh I want to see this guy headline WM and win WWE title". For you it might not seem like a big deal as a fan, but it sure as hell is for the guys backstage who work their asses off every single day to make sure that they get their once in a lifetime opportunity and headline WM.

I'll be honest with you. I didn't want Bryan to win either but I would have been okay with the decision. His gimmick looked great when it first started but now it seems like its too old and he should switch it up a bit. Also I don't believe anyone should main event WM twice in a row especially for Bryan and what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:46 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
Methuselah wrote:

In Jerichos words, he was massively popular, so I was combating that sentiment. He literally said EVERYBODY loved Roman Reigns, which is a lie. The closest guy you can say "everybody" loved was Daniel Bryan. Reigns was middle of the pack popular. Dean Ambrose gets arguably the biggest pop on a nightly basis. Yes Reigns is liked, and yes he seems to even sell merchandise, but then again so does anyone theyre giving the big push.

My point to all of this is that it's more of a stretch to say Reigns IS ready for this than ISN'T. To say he's ready for this spot is to assume that he can work a great Mania main event, carry the company and do everything well. I just don't like Daniel Bryan fans getting the flack because they're shitting on the product. EVEN IF all of this, 100 percent is down to the fact that they want Bryan as the top guy and not Reigns, so fucking what? So fucking what? They want the guy who's better in the ring and on the mic on top of the other guy who's only there for his look and his relatives, and people are UPSET about that? People are UPSET that they want the better wrestler on top in 2015??? 

How dare Reigns or Jericho or anyone come at the people who go to shows and bother to put money in their pockets simply for their opinion being voiced? If you pay 500 bucks and you're a Daniel Bryan fan and you dont like the guy being chosen above Bryan you have every right to shit on it. You're a paying fucking customer. People had this attitude in the 90s and thats how they got what they wanted, because they ferociously supported who they liked and heavily shit on who they didn't. But in todays day and age you have to "give Roman a chance", fuck that shit, this ain't politics, this is entertainment. You have the right to make demands.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:56 pm

I didn't bother reading most of the other posts but I, for one, doubted Reigns right from the start. When The Shield debuted, I already knew who Ambrose and Rollins are. Roman Reigns? Never heard of him. He had a good look so I figured I'd give him a chance and a lot of people thought he was pretty cool. I didn't really get to see much of him though since he was always the guy that would come in after Rollins and Ambrose had taken beatings and then hit a couple of power moves and win the match. I thought his spear was epic. That was pretty much all I ever had to say about him. I was indifferent. It wasn't until after The Shield split that I my opinion of him grew worse. He gets randomly added to WWE Championship match against then champion John Cena, Kane and Randy Orton. He has a match with Orton at Summerslam which was mostly him getting beat up with a couple of clotheslines and punches thrown in for good measure. That's all I remember from that match. Then he won the Royal Rumble. We knew that was going to happen and that was my problem. The Royal Rumble winner should never come down to just one guy. Ziggler, Ambrose, Bryan, Wyatt etc. all had no chance of winning. I already disliked the mega-push of Reigns where he just would not lose to anyone but this took the cake. Remember when everyone had something against Sheamus? That's because, as world champion, he almost never lost in his entire reign. You know who else has almost never lost a single match? Roman Reigns. In his whole singles tenure, I only remember him losing one match against Big Show. Every other match, even if there's 4 people interfering, he still comes out on top and quite frankly it's boring. You know when Reigns goes out there that he's going to win and that's what's turned people against him. He's already Super-Reigns and he hasn't even won a singles title yet. People cheered Bryan because he was clearly human. He did lose matches. He did get screwed. What about Reigns? When was the last time Reigns ever got screwed? We're given no reason to like Reigns so why should we? "Oh, he's related to The Rock!" No he's not. They're considered family but they're not related by blood. Reigns doesn't even have that going for him. Don't get me wrong, Reigns is improving but then so is Mojo Rawley. Until Reigns is at least close to the same level as his peers, they shouldn't be pushing him as hard as they are.

TL;DR - I have no problem with Reigns being pushed, even if I don't like him. My problem is that he's already the second coming of SuperCena and that's why people have turned on him so fast.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:07 pm

Who gives a flying fuck about Roman Reigns getting booed when it's obviously because Bryan was the best option to win the Rumble and face Lesnar regardless of any "somebody getting a shot to prove themselves" bullshit. Reigns could have gotten a big shot any other time. Any other fucking time. Bryan was the perfect story. He came back from the brink of his career nearly ending after finally making it to the top of the mountain at the previous WrestleMania to Connor dying, getting married, and his father dying in the same week and then suffering his injury not long after - which caused him to never actually lose the Titles in the first place. Bryan said it best himself, "I'm the ultimate David and Brock Lesnar is the ultimate Goliath".

All of Reigns' very clear flaws aside such as his stagefright that makes him so inconsistent in quality of his promos and having to have his hand held to get to good matches, the fact of the matter is that Bryan vs Brock was OBVIOUSLY the best possible story and match they could have gone with, and the majority of the fans knew that and Reigns suffered for it. Seeing as how Reigns is getting the match and shot anyway, I couldn't give a shit if people are butthurt that Reigns has gotten booed since the Rumble. I just find it baffling how people are still going on about it when it's so abundantly clear where the problem lies.

If you guys believe a guy getting a big shot like this is more important than giving the best story and match possible, more power to you. If Reigns ends up as a star regardless of all this backlash, more power to you. WWE could have made everyone happy by going through with Bryan vs Brock and saving the Reigns World Title push for a little later on, but that's WWE. Nobody gets to be happy. Just eat shit and smile. Might as well settle and cut your losses and just be happy Reigns is there in that spot with Brock while Bryan is in some clusterfuck IC Title feud. All you're doing by posting shit like this is beating a dead horse. Get over it.

Also: EMPHASIS
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:10 pm

People saying Reigns acts like an asshole in the locker room must be WWE superstars or something. How can you say anyone in the WWE acts a certain way when you're not even there in the first place.

Last edited by Lucian Black on March 20th 2015, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:11 pm

:whew: "drops flames", Jay letting his race shine through for once.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:31 pm

Personally, I don't like David vs Goliath, never have, I sure don't feel like its the most interesting. I prefer icon vs icon, immoveable object vs irresistible force, heaven vs hell, the working man vs the powers at be, the charismatic cult leader vs the hollywood megastar, the best in ring performers putting on a classic in skill vs skill, all superior to David vs Goliath to me. 

The only other people I'd want to win the rumble are Ambrose and Cody.

Cody vs Lesnar could be about the man who has wrestling in his blood and has devoted his life to it with no success vs the beast who has no regard for the industry or his title as long as he gets paid.

Dean Ambrose vs Lesnar, the lunatic fringe being the only man who has a screw loose enough to dare stand up to the beast, and a crazy ass mofo might just get it done.

The thing with Reigns vs Lesnar is, we have a chance to see the younger hungrier wolf take lead of the WWE pack, Reigns is out to become the new alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next