Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 3:40 pm

This reminds me, I hate underdogs. I hate the entire concept. It's always fleeting, or an insult to your intelligence. 

Fleeting because if you're an underdog you can't keep winning, if you do, then you're no longer an underdog, eventually you're either going to have a favorite who is longer what made you like them in the first place, or you'll have a fav who loses the majority of the time.

Then there's the insult of your intelligence, when the underdog keeps winning but is still portrayed as an underdog, I hate this the most. You got John Cena always burying people, and I'm still supposed to believe the odds aren't in his favour? At least when HHH, Stone Cold, The Rock and all of them kept owning people we weren't forced to pretend like they're likely going to lose when we know they won't. I was so glad when CM Punk called out Cena's underdog crap after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:14 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
Nobody liked Roman Reigns. I certainly hated him and never thought he deserved a spot on the shield. Sorry DB but you are being delusional
I still think I would of been way more hyped for the Shield had Chris Hero been put in over Roman Reigns, which CM Punk said was the original plan. I can't say that Roman Reigns was my favorite wrestler last year because as most know I didn't watch WWE at all from October 2013-February 2015. (I didnt even know Lesnar beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, or The Shield disbanded!) But now that I'm back watching again, Roman Reigns has quickly risen to the top of the list on guys I want to see. He's an intense guy, and sure, Daniel Bryan is great, the best actually, but do we really wanna see him win the Royal Rumble and headline Wrestlemania EVERY YEAR? Some people are gonna say yes to that question, but I'd be willing to bet my house that if Daniel Bryan was the WWE Champion forever, all the time, people would turn on him just like they did John Cena. Cena was the most popular WWE superstar in 2005, hit 2006 and he's winning every match and bam, everyone hates him. As far as I'm concerned, Wrestlemania's main event of Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns is exactly as it should be. Two of the most intense WWE superstars fighting for the WWE Championship, and most importantly, it's something different. I'd rather see Lesnar vs Reigns than Lesnar vs Bryan honestly, and Daniel Bryan is being utilized in a great way for the ladder match as well. Just because he's not in the main event for the world championship, doesn't mean he won't steal the show. That ladder match has some awesome talent in it, and I think that's the match people are sleeping on the most that's gonna come up and be one of the best Wrestlemania matches in recent memory. Could end up being as good as the very first Money in the Bank at Wrrestlemania 21. My point is, even though the build-up to Wrestlemania has been lack-luster, the matches themselves, I'm looking forward to. I think everyone on the card is being utilized the way they should right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 8:25 pm

im sick of seeing heyman and his client brock steroid lesnar. i hope roman reigns destroys him in the ring and makes a bitch out of steriod boy. and you cant say that fucker aint on steriods when he looks like he ate a horse.

i also hope that sting beats the ego out of dicknose triple h. hes an asshole.

and undertaker......as much as i love him..its time for him to retire after his match with bray wyatt
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 1:42 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Personally, I don't like David vs Goliath, never have, I sure don't feel like its the most interesting. I prefer icon vs icon, immoveable object vs irresistible force, heaven vs hell, the working man vs the powers at be, the charismatic cult leader vs the hollywood megastar, the best in ring performers putting on a classic in skill vs skill, all superior to David vs Goliath to me. 

The only other people I'd want to win the rumble are Ambrose and Cody.

Cody vs Lesnar could be about the man who has wrestling in his blood and has devoted his life to it with no success vs the beast who has no regard for the industry or his title as long as he gets paid.

Dean Ambrose vs Lesnar, the lunatic fringe being the only man who has a screw loose enough to dare stand up to the beast, and a crazy ass mofo might just get it done.

The thing with Reigns vs Lesnar is, we have a chance to see the younger hungrier wolf take lead of the WWE pack, Reigns is out to become the new alpha.

Clearly the only words you read in my entire post were "David" and "Goliath", because I stated exactly what the story would be and it wasn't David and Goliath - Bryan just happens to be the ultimate David and Lesnar the ultimate Goliath. Hate to tell you, but Cody and Ambrose are both Davids compared to Lesnar. Put either of them up against him and it's David vs Goliath. Both of the two scenarios you listed are much weaker than what we could have had with the story of Bryan vs Brock, in my opinion. This entire thread is a waste of time.

:thisguy:
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 6:51 am

Zack_Crash wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:
Yeah but its because he got carried by Rollins and Ambrose. WWE are being hypocrites when they say they are trying to "push" new talent. If not a couple of years ago, Cody and Dolph should definitely have been in his spot right now and nobody in iwc would moan or bitch about it

So basically you're saying that every match that the Shield were in that Reigns contributed nothing and Rollins and Ambrose did all the work? Every single match? 
No but fans cheared for him because he was in the shield. Sorry but you can't call him "main event" superstar when all he does is like 2 or 3 moves. He can't even cut a decent promo. Anyway I hope Brock retains and drops it to a more deserving superstar

What about all those times they cheered for him AFTER the Shield broke up.  Such as in that Fatal 4 Way match...or his Summerslam match...or his return at Survivor Series?  Chris Jericho knows what he's talking about here.  The fans are only turning on Reigns because (just as with Cena) it's becoming the "hip" thing to do to sound like a smarter wrestling fan, and it's unfair to all the work Reigns has put in.  Not saying there weren't people out there who didn't like Reigns, but certainly not this many.  People are just upset Bryan didn't win the Rumble, and they seriously need to get over it.

Oh, bullshit. People are booing, because he doesn't deserve to be at the absolute Main Event. Was he fairly over prior to the Royal Rumble? Yeah. Good enough to push into the Main Event picture eventually, but not to throw him head-first into the Wrestlemania Main Event. And yes, people are going to take issue with that.

Reigns isn't like Cena. Yeah, people hate Cena, but he actually gets some form of mixed crowd response, where Reigns is all X-Pac/Boo-tista heat, and that's because Cena is the complete package for what you want as a Main Eventer, where Reigns is still an unpolished diamond, who is suffering because he got pushed too hard, too fast.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 6:53 am

Zack_Crash wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
If you think Reigns was super over, you're lying to yourself.

The best he got were decent pops. He certainly wasn't ever BOOED before the Rumble, but just because he wasnt booed doesnt mean he was over. Ziggler Byan and Ambrose were all more over than him. Exponentially. He was Cena-level over in the sense that the same people who cheer for Cena probably cheer for Reigns, just without Cena's boos.

Reigns has only worked 2 PPV singles matches. Both of them relied on the other guy. One of them (Reigns vs Orton) fucking sucked, the other one (Reigns vs Bryan) was dependent on Bryan to pull everything out of his ass. Maybe Bryan shouldve let Reigns lead the match. Maybe he shouldve been like "Yeah, go a fucking head Reigns, lead this match". See if it wouldve still got a 4.5/5 star match. But of course he wouldn't because they tell him to put reigns over and he does it because he's a yes man. 2 PPV singles matches, a career of being carried by The Shield in terms of in the ring and on the mic, and he's in the Mania main event. Yeah, he's ready brehs.  :ha:

Thing is, Brock Lesnar doesnt carry people, he never has. Even his 5 star match against Kurt Angle, he never carried Kurt, it took 2. If you HONESTLY think Reigns pulled anywhere near equal weight in his singles matches, or any singles match hes ever had not involving the Big Show, you're mistaken. But hey, like I've been saying its Sink or Swim at Mania. LOGIC says Reigns isnt ready for that main event. The last guy I've seen main event mania who's done so little to prepare for it in their career is Lawrence Taylor. So no, its not all just irrational D Bry fan hate, its logic, its hes not the guy we want to see dethrone cena, its there are others way more over and way more talented and we're being hoodwinked and being fed scraps and are expected to shut the fuck up. At least, that's the crowds perspective. Jokes on them for paying for the shit, but hey Reigns can either flop at mania or prove himself. Either way, like one of those promos he cut, sink or swim.

Maybe Reigns wasn't SUPER over (at least not to the level Bryan was a year ago), but he was still over with the fans.  And over is over as far as I'm concerned.

Curtis Axel is over. Does that mean we should put him in the Main Event of Wrestlemania? Over might be over, but over is a matter of degrees and circumstances, which is where Reigns does not fit.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 7:45 am

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Giphy
Good ol' Jericho and his phenomenal content
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 8:10 am

I personally like Reigns his promo skills are getting better, and his matches thus far have been really fun to watch. I may be just a hater in this situation but at least as of late I'm not really seeing star power from Daniel Bryan. He wrestles well but I'm not sure he's somebody I'd want to watch for years and years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.   Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho drops flames down on the turncoat Reign haters/crybaby D Bryan Fans.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2