Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post December 12th 2014, 8:37 pm by Guest
A 6-foot-3 inch tall and 225 pound, guy who seems to be a professional wrestler, but many seem not to know who he is except from the obvious fact that he is known as "Marvelous" as it is on the front of his blue wrestling trunks in white Letters, and for the fact he is wearing a white current Leeds United Soccer jersey with "Marvelous" And the number one of the back of it also. The seemingly new acquisition of Extreme Answers Wrestling is also sporting blue and yellow wrestling boots. He is standing in the ring with a microphone and begins to address the live audience and the locker room for the first time in Extreme Answers Wrestling.

||"Pure Marvelocity" Matt Marvel ||
Now, The majority of you EAW fans will not know who i am, but hey some watching worldwide will... But everyone should really know WHY i am here and what my destiny here is in Extreme Answers Wrestling, I am NOT here to make friends or enemies, but the more haters the merrier since i am a "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" kind of guy, you know?

I aint here to extract revenge on anybody, i havent come to destroy anyone. Hey i dont need a contract with this company to do that, i could just stalk somebody after the show and destroy them in the car park, or as you yanks call it a parking lot. But to be quite honest, EAW is new surroundings for the Marvelous One, but that doesnt really matter because the future is "Marvelous" for Matt Marvel anywhere i go and its going to be no different to here in Extreme Answerz Wrestling.

This week, you people of pittsburgh are very very lucky, because it is the city that Pure Marvelocity debuts in the federation. But sadly i gotta team up with someone who's name alone makes him seem like a moron, but looking at the EAW Roster there seems to be a ton of morons with moronic name.. Prince Amazing? Lord Dog? Stan Starr or a Starr Stan? The Naz, a guy who is a Dwayne Johnson wannabe? and worst of all, the guy who is your world heavyweight champion Mr.DEDEDDEEDE.

I mean come on, could you guys in the back not think of anything better. It just seems like you used a word generator online and the first two words that came up is your Wrestling name. It doesnt strike fear into anybodies eyes, hell i cant even take you people seriously. But hey it would seem to be the norm around here especially since this federation is called "Extreme Answers Wrestling". You see "Pure Mavelocity" wasnt just something i thought "Hey, why dont i just make myself look better than i actually am by giving myself a cool nickname that actually makes sense" NO, I prove that i am, what everyone who has witnessed my ability inside the squared circle, and of course out of it, if you know what i mean, That yours truly, Matt Marvel, is the Marvelous one of professional wrestling, and even all of sports.

Now alot of guys in the back will probably have alot of respect for this company, which has been going on for a surprising near 8 years. The rules and regulations of this federation don't seem to my liking, first rule i come across is... "Do not harrass past, current or future Vixens"... Talk about your double standards, when Matt Marvel makes his EAW TV debut, all of the Vixens are gong to be nothing but Marvelled at my presence, no pun intended. And they will be the ones who wish to harrass yours truly. And another rule i dont seem keen on is "Vixens can compete for any championship" And therefore they can compete against the likes of myself.

Being a pro "Vixen" Company, will not get you laid. I am talking to you, who ever made these lame rules. In my view, Vixens dont belong in the ring with Pure Marvelocity they should be exclusive to the vixen division or whatever the hell this federation has of that sort, putting them in the ring with myself will only get them hurt and shown up. You see i have very little to no morals, I hear this crap about how "Men should never hurt a woman" and to be honest i think thats a load of crap also. If a female ever steps into the squared circle when i am in there, then really they are putting themselves into a lot of danger. Besides, it wouldn't be great for business if Extreme Answers Wrestling was lead by a female as your World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe i should become an adviser of in ring Wrestling names AND how to run a successful business.

And to speak more on bad business, what the hell is the deal with "Free per view"? You think thats whats "Best For Business"? giving your BIG events away to fans for free? Where is the money coming from, one thing i do know is where WILL the money come from in the future? And i'll tell you where, it will come from the pockets of the EAW when Matt Marvel's merch comes out of the shelves, i am the greatest investment that this company has made when they signed me. But then again i'm the ONLY decent investment this company has made in its 8 year history. You can't make money from Lord Dog, who just so happens to be my tag partner this week, and the reason is from his lame name alone. Maybe you can make money from The naz, as hes just a Dwayne Johnson wannabe and that guy made alot of money. But you know what, when i was a child my father would always say to me "Matthew, who you want to be like when you grow up." And of course i always told him the same thing everytime, i said "Dad, i am who i always wanted to be, and i am who i'll ever want to be".

It was never my dream to become a professional wrestler, my childhood dream was actually to be a soccer player. A typical Englishmans dream, i always wanted to play for my home team,Leeds United. But destiny decided to take over and stand in the way of my dreams, and here i stand before you. Now alot if not every superstars dream or goal even, is to become the world heavyweight champion, they want to be the holder of the most prestigious championship this company has to offer. I dont dream of winning any championship, theres a difference between a dream and a destiny. So for all you unintelligent cretins in the crowd, all watching around the world and most importantly, the locker room that as of this saturday will put on notice, i am going to explain the difference between dream and destiny.

A dream is just that a dream, when you go to sleep at night. The pictures you see in your head, thats a dream and a dream is not real. Now a destiny, is something you set out to do, and when all is said and done, the smoke clears, and its finally time to hang the boots and call it a career, that is exactly what happens, you set a career task and you prevail at doing so. Now my DESTINY is not "Become the World Heavyweight Champion and call it a career" No, my DESTINY is to achieve everything there is to achieve, and even achieve things that no other superstar has ever achieved here. Now i'm alot more than just confident in doing just that.

But yes, i know, everyone has to start from the bottom it seems and prove themselves to get to the top. But trust me when i say this, I promise ,And Matt Marvel doesn't
just go ahead and make false promises. I promise that the first impression i make on saturday will be a lasting impression. And Lord Dog, i know you love a good fight, but do whats right for yourself and for this company and stay the hell out of the ring, stand on the apron unless breaking up a pin, or the other illegal superstar is trying to break up my unescapable Submission hold, the MarvelousMission which has put so many away before, so just stand on the apron and Marvel at the Pure Marvelocity that Matt Marvel will bring. And as for you Jordan Cissar... whatever your name is "King of the Queen city", You're not a king an American such as yourself, can not be royalty. Kings only come from Europe and Africa, all the other americans who call themselves "King" Are just frauds just like yourself.

This saturday you are all going to witness what Pure Marvelocity is all about! Because I Am Matt Marvel and I am.... JUST...THAT...MARVELOUS!!

Just then "You're The Best" By Joe Esposito begins to blare through the P.A System as "Pure Marvelocity" Or "The Marvelous One" Matt Marvel drops his microphone on the ring mat, and begins to exit the ring making his way to the back, but of course not before arrogantly smirking at the crowd.

OOC: So Sorry to everyone that this is very close to deadline, but it has been a busy week for myself, and wasn't really expecting to be put into a match straight away.
StarrStan
Post December 12th 2014, 4:58 pm by StarrStan
Showdown this week is taking place right down the road from my hometown. I can already smell the world famous cheesesteaks I’m going to devour after I devour Zach Genesis in the ring. I’m going to pick up my win, listen to Devan Dubian spill Elite’s dirty secrets, and then I’m going to drive East for a few hours on the I-76 to get home in time to watch the Eagles defeat the Cowgirls in Sunday Night Football. Sound like a plan, Zach?

See, this match taking place practically in my hometown isn’t really an advantage for me. Sure, it’s nice to have the crowd behind you, but the crowd cheering my name has never been a reason for me winning matches. Maybe they’ll give me a little extra boost when I need to dig deep during a match. Maybe an entire arena chanting “USA” gives me a little something extra to fight for. Let me tell you, Zachary, the most successful time of my career came when I didn’t give a shit about the fans. A few years ago I came out in front of my beloved fans and told them to basically fuck off. I told them I was wrestling for me and only me. You know what that resulted in? I ended that year with my second EAW World Championship reign. I’ve been successful whether the fans are chanting “STARR STAN!” or “YOU SUCK!” Hell, a few months ago I walked into Canada, a place where every single fan in the arena wanted to see me tap out, and I walked out the winner. The fans can chant “U-S-A” or “YOU FUCKING SUCK” and I will still wrestle at my very best. I’ve wrestled all around the world. I’ve won matches and titles all around the world. I’m not trying to say I’m the best in the world, but I’m most elite wrestler this company has ever seen and you are going to get that talent and intensity no matter where the wrestling ring is.

I said you’d be faster. You can’t teach speed. That’s a God-given gift and I wish my body was ten years younger. I wish I could kick above my opponent’s waist. I wish I could do some of the high flying moves the younger guys are doing. I’m not Elite because I possess every single wrestling skill known to man. I’m Elite because I have the knowledge and power to make up for every single one of my faults, and technically speaking, there is no one better. I never said you were more aggressive than me. I can guarantee you no one is more hungry than me. I don’t care how many times I’ve been to the top of the mountain. I know what it takes to get there and once you lose it you want it back more than ever. You don’t know what it’s like to taste that gold and want to hold it again. I know the hunger for your first championship gold. I’m telling you now, the hunger for more is even worse. It drives me to do whatever it takes to get it. I’ve stabbed friends in the back just for an inch closer to my goals. I won’t think twice about snapping your ankle in the middle of that ring. I have no off switch, this intensity never stops. I never quit. You want me to ask these nobodies about your “X“ factor? Their opinions aren’t worth a thing to me.  But you can ask some of my past opponents about what it’s like in the ring with me. They’ll tell you there’s nothing like it.

Underdogs lose all the time, Zachary. You are no David. You are no Rocky Balboa. Once in a blue moon you see an underdog come out on top, and it takes a lot of heart and luck. You might have a lot of heart, kid, but there isn’t enough luck in the world for you to get a win over me. You think you’re going to prove you’re a better wrestler than me. I’m going to crush those dreams. I’m going to shatter them into pieces. You’re right, thinking that isn’t cockiness. It’s not a mother fucking fact either, it’s pure ignorance. You’re living in a fantasy world if you think you’re even close to being a better wrestler than me. They’ll be sweat Saturday night, maybe even a little bloodshed. You can save the tears though, Zachary, my “hometown” fans don’t want to see you crying in the corner as I celebrate my victory.
LVCIAN
Post December 12th 2014, 12:45 pm by LVCIAN
I hate to burst your bubble, but you aren't entertaining at all, Ventura. Besides this isn't an entertainment company, this is a WRESTLING company. We are professional wrestlers, not comedians. Well, actually that's debatable.. Because you sure as hell sound like a comedian. You think you sound smart, but you don't. You sound amusingly stupid. I don't know what Tyler Parker said about me. It's not like I care either, but if he's been gossiping like you have for years now then I guess you're both as manly as Perez Hilton. I never said I was better than Tyler Parker, I never said I was superior to him in any way.. I proved it. Yeah, I failed to beat him, but I certainly didn't fail to leave an impression. I know the process you have to endure in order to become world champion is arduous. I know the road to greatness is replete with hardships and tribulations, but I have overcame them all. I have proven myself worthy of representing Dynasty and EAW as it's World Heavyweight Champion unlike you. Attempting to insult my intelligence  won't make you worthy. I said attempting because I don't feel insulted. I don't find your words insulting, I find them hilarious. The only thing you are worthy of right now, the only thing you can proudly say you have earned is to get your ass kicked by yours truly, boy.

I have no moral compass?! I'm probably the only man with a moral compass in this company. Everything I have been doing since my return has been to ensure the remnants of everything that is right prevail. I have been protecting this company from corruption and it's distributors since I came back. Something none of the guys in the back have had the balls to do, not even you. My words actually symbolize something. It's called truth. And I am not hoping for a title shot o miraculously be handed to me. We both know that isn't me. I take, I don't wait to be given. I FIGHT for what is rightfully mine. And the opportunity to walk into hell's citadel and come face to face with Mr. DEDEDE again belongs to me. I earned it and I will earn it again by establishing dominance over you and solidifying myself as a major threat to DEDEDE's World heavyweight Championship.

Didn't you go through the past too? Don't be a hypocrite, Ventura. You were the first one who brought up the other company and events that already transpired years ago. You said you were the "real deal" while I was nothing. You said I have done the same routine on numerous different occasions. YOU brought up the past, you indicated some of my flaws so I did the same. Except I didn't commit any mistakes in that company you did, I am proud of my legacy and my reputation because I revitalized it. It went from tarnished to immaculate, I got nothing to be ashamed for. And you have committed mistakes here in EAW as well not just that other company. Let's see, who am I a problem to other than yourself? Nobody, nobody thinks I am a problem. As a matter of fact I have earned the respect of my peers and the EAW universe. I'm a problem to you because you are envious of what I have become. The last time we crossed paths I was nothing but a defalcator, I am a man of honor now. I have experienced a metamorphosis, I excelled, I became better than I ever was. I'm no joke, Ventura. I've reached my full potential, I am at the peak of the mountain.

Do you have a crystal ball or something? How can you be so certain you will beat me? You're underestimating my caliber, my arsenal of weapons and you are making a terrible mistake, Ventura. I already beat you once. I know what it takes to prevail over someone like you, but you have no idea what it takes to prevail over SUPERMAN. Being locked within the confined of the elimination chamber is something I am familiar with. Not to mention I have prepared myself for anyone or anything. This time nothing will detain my wrath. Not even you, Ventura. I implore you to do the same thing. Get ready because Lucian Black is taking over the game and ain't nobody going to stop ME.
VENTURA.
Post December 12th 2014, 8:23 am by VENTURA.
Yes, you are boring.
Lucian, how many times do you want me to reiterate the same statement over and over and over again? Since you are able to understand and read English, what I said ended up perfectly inside your brain. You are boring. You have joined the long lists of your ancient brothers and sisters, who took an old, useless page out of the book of tricks, and they are using it as their advantage. Trust me, it isn't something that you should be envious at, because it is actually a trait that can serve a purpose for you. You can work on not being boring, but how? Don't be boring. That is the only solution. I heard Tyler Parker had a hard time trying to process knowledge into you, because you kept on trying to maximize yourself to be better than him. Even besides Tyler, there are dozens of other people who can agree on this sentiment. You need to realize that you cannot swing on vines and make an acrobatic stunt and poof! You have become the EAW World Heavyweight Champion. Only time will tell as to when you will finally realize that you are creating your own casket for yourself, but as of now, keep on crafting, my brother.

I sound like Shakespeare? Walking dictionary? Y2Impact?
I guess I can humbly accept that as a confident, because guys like Shakespeare, the inventor of the dictionary, Robert Cawdrey, and certainly Y2Impact did not have to act or sound dumb while they approached their critics. They spoke with a sense, they spoke with a sense of reasoning and understanding. The difference between those three, Lucian, is that they all have a moral compass, just like me. You have no moral compass whatsoever. You act like a savage, like an idiot with a microphone, spitting words of no significance and in return, hoping for a golden parcel to be delivered at your doorstep. Since I am Shakespeare, a dictionary, hell Y2Impact, compared to you, you are just nothing. Dumb. Mute.

"That other company" line is done. Welcome to EAW.
And another reason why I am Shakespeare, and you are just a victim of public school education. You want to go through the past, you want to single-handily pick the flaws that I had at that time, and serve it hot on the table for me to look at. Why? Just because my blood boils when I see you around, just because my fists vibrate when I see you spew crap like you have always spewed up to date, doesn't mean I have a problem with you. It is just that you are a problem to everyone else. Your words, your actions, all of what you do on a daily basis will eventually pay the price, and when a certain reaper waves his scythe and aims it directly on you, then you are simply a goner, Lucian. I do not hate you one bit, but you are giving be every bit of reasoning as to why I should, and that is why I do not like you, and there is a huge difference.

The time has come.

Noble Lucian, it is rather unfortunate that you inevitably won't set your sights on the Chamber after Dynasty. You speak with a bold mind and a bold spirit that this time, you will ensure to yourself that DEDEDE will be your bitch. However, I just sought of find this all ironic to me because you lost to an open turnbuckle. Now, I am envisioning yourself if miraculously and god-willingly, you end up being in the Chamber. Who are you going to blame, the steel? The glass door that surrounds you from the others? No, no, maybe you will begin to develop claustrophobia! All this, Lucian, is the reason why you are fat, why you are not active, why you are going to produce to bare minimum of yourself while I always rise to the summit. Give or take, on Dynasty, I am opt to do what there has to be done. I am sitting right back on my black horse, and I am storming back into the path of righteousness. You? May God bless you in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited by Caster of Dreams. on December 12th 2014, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zach Genesis
Post December 12th 2014, 6:36 am by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 11 - MOMENTUM
(Showdown Promo #2)
"The way I work so hard for things, they just take away from me…" - Bullet With A Name by Nonpoint
Momentum…yeah that's an important word for any single person who has the privilege and honor of working in this sacred business that we call professional wrestling…I mean for fuck's sake, momentum is an important word for any living, breathing human being who stands on this earth. Momentum keeps us alive…our momentum is the one and single thing that will keep us in check…momentum? It's the one thing I know that keeps me sane.

Every single time I approach that wrestling ring…approach the very place that I know deep down is my true home…is where I belong, I need my momentum to be the for me so I keep focused…keep disciplined…keep every single fucking thing under wraps just so I know that I'll give it my all in there. That I will give my life, my body and my soul to everything I do in that ring…that I WILL become victorious and prove to you…everyone…AND EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO HAS EVER DOUBTED ME THAT THEY. ARE. WRONG!

So here we are Starr…here I am wandering into Pittsburgh…two hours away from your hometown…I mean you're trying to tell me that you're going to win because you have some hometown fans there? I mean hell…I ain't denying that having a good home state fan base will help support you, but that's one of your main selling points? I mean what's going to happen, is the #1 fan of the Starrstan fan club going to run in and give me a DDT or some shit? But…I digress…You're warning me about the fact that I could lose interest and motivation into my career…but guess what? My momentum is pushing me forward…and I have the interest in defeating you buddy. I have the utmost motivation to do nothing more than PIN YOU INSIDE THAT VERY RING! You say you're the best wrestler in the ring? You say you wrestle like a machine? Well…every machine Starr…has an off-switch. And you can GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that I will be the one guy…who will find it.

You say you get better as you wrestle…and I agree 100%…the more you do in that ring, the more you hone your body, mind and soul inside of there…the better you get…the more focused you become…and the more you get used to taming that mistress that you, myself and I all know as a wrestling ring. However you're acknowledging the fact that your body is deteriorating…you're acknowledging that you are slower…only to say that you're a machine and you're the greatest? So you've admitted what I actually said all along. Well…thanks for the support there"hall of famer." You admit that I'm going to be faster than you. You admit that I'm going to be more aggressive…more focused…and I have that "X" factor, that wrestlers such as Pantera Negra, JP Caliban, Troy Archello and Tristan Reinhardt know I possess.

You're going to get me down to the ground huh? You're going to force me down so you can slap on that Ankle Lock and watch me tap huh? Well this is just a "'rasslin' match"… you can guarantee that this a fight and you say you'll beat me the second you get down the ground? Well I'm going to do everything I possibly fucking can just to ensure that I finish this fight STANDING UP SO WHEN I WIN ON SATURDAY YOU WILL BE THE ONE ON THE GROUND…AND NOT ME. I know that I'm going up against an EAW Hall Of Famer and I respect all of your in ring accomplishments and everything you've done for this business…but I'm the underdog son…and you know what they say right? Underdogs never lose.

So Saturday night in Pittsburgh, we're going to have a grand time on Showdown! Because you get to be a first hand witness and seeing myself, Mr. Zach Michael Genesis check off the third thing on my list! DEFEAT A HALL OF FAMER! I want you to give this fight your 100% because I expect absolutely nothing less. You claim I'm going to get humbled…you claim that I won't be able to beat you…but I'm going to prove you wrong…management wrong…AND EVERYBODY WHO EVER DOUBTED THE TEXAN NIGHTMARE WRONG! I'm walking into Pittsburgh with fire…desire…and a hell of a lot of momentum. And I WILL defeat you with a 1…2… and a 3, and when my hand is officially raised…I glare at your supposed "home town" crowd as they're shocked that some guy who's only spent two months here has defeated their beloved American hero. I stare at them…and with all of the sweat dripping down…the blood on my face…and the tears down my eyes…I know I one thing there…I am a better wrestler than you. And that's not cockiness! That's just a. MOTHER. FUCKING. Fact.

"Funny how we say we don't need it, then turn around and try to achieve it…"

var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
A suitable response
Post December 12th 2014, 3:51 am by Guest
(We fade in on a boardroom, people are filing out as Jason Walker closes a folder over, Samson closes the door and stands in front of it and Walker turns to the camera, relaxing in his chair at the head of the table)

Walker: Ah, thank you for coming. So I have been using my time off to make some aquisitions and keep my head out of EAW business for now, but suddenly I hear some news, news of a certain wrestler talking trash about me.

(Walker sighs and shakes his head.)

Walker: Nas, Nas, Nas, you have really gotten full of yourself haven't you? You like to talk your mess and claim you are some sort of "superstar", no Nas, your just a punk with a following. Your boot licker Donny Diamond backing up everything you say like a second rate D'Lo Brown. Nas, you may have beaten up EJ Murray, that's all well and good, the guy deserves an ass kicking, and to be kicked out of EAW, but you haven't beaten me.

(Walker leans forward and steeples his fingers in front of his face as camera comes in for a close up)

Walker: So hear me now Nas and hear me good. I am going to do everything in my power to make you miserable, I will make sure your life is not worth living from this point on. We may never meet in the ring in a proper match again, but you will know I am here and you will know to fear me. All you did with your cheapshot to my face is piss me off and with your latest comments you have made me shift focus, I was intent on destroying the EAW from it's core, but I think first of all I will destroy you. Know this Nas, your days are numbered and you are your second rate D'Lo Brown, Donny Diamond, can make your smart ass comments, but you will never ever......stop me.

(Fade out as Walker smiles an evil smile)
Kevin Devastation
Post December 11th 2014, 11:58 pm by Kevin Devastation
(The scene opens up to Wraith sitting on a custom black Harley, sitting on the side of a road somewhere in what looks like southern California, on a curvy mountain road. He is starring over to a marker on the side of the road signifying somebody had passed away here. The marker looks to be new, so this death happened recently. He sits, in the early morning right as the sun is coming up in the east, with his black sunglasses on, in a white shirt with red crosses and roses on it, and a pair of blue jeans. He sits starring at it, intently as he begins to speak.)

Wraith: And sometimes the world just has to turn, even though the lives of some unfortunate and innocence must leave. It is not national news, it barely makes the local news. But still every instance happens for a reason whether or not we have the time to acknowledge it or not. That's the beauty of it, isn't it? That is the beauty of this life, one minute you are the bell of the ball and every eye is on you. And in the next moment they no not your name or your likeness. They show you that you will never be immortal in their eyes, because of the death they give you. Not your human death of the body. But the death of your true being, the death you get when the last person that knows of you, speaks your name for the final time. The story is made to sound very dark, and the story is meant to sound like a bad dream, even though the dream is very real. Nothing you do can stop it, and nothing you say can make it change its mind. That is how this life works, in a cold and callous way. You fight it in your final moments, just like I spoke of yesterday with the mirror. The struggle in ones self to let go and let something else, something foreign to them, something cold as ice and chills down to the bone...the feeling of death coming over them is the struggle. That feeling you can not ever escape, that feeling is something that a man can never hope to beat. Because it will consume you, and only will you be set free if you decide to let it take hold without a struggle. Accept it, embrace it like you would a new child, hod it like you would your first love when they finally said "I Love You". When you have that on your mind when death comes, you have the kind of smile you need to have in the end. That will make it all worth while, because when you see that there is only acceptance for your actions you get the satisfaction of knowing your pride will be intact in the end. Is it not worth it? Is it not worth knowing that when you stare the reaper in the eyes, you go out not cowering, giving him the satisfaction of knowing he rattled you? OR is it worth knowing that in the final seconds, you stand tall against an immortal entity knowing that you can not win, but you are also not afraid of not being able to win? Or maybe you need to cower, and maybe you need to feel the strength leaving your body, and your soul, as the reaper gets his smile.

(Wraith looks over his shoulder, seeing the sun peaking over the mountains in the background. He smiles, then looks back to the marker, and lowers his head again for a second. He grabs a pack of smokes from his leather jacket pocket and lights one. He takes a good drag on it before looking up again.)

Tyler Parker, you are a man that deserves the humbling again and again. For every time you look upon your fan base and you scream to them from your perch that you "will" do something, like the songbird you are you say it well enough to make them look upon you and appreciate it. But you can not make that come true, that song you sing to them never comes true anymore Tyler, just like when Kevin Devastation bellowed something from his lips he was a liar from the start. The difference is, you do not speak lies to these people, you speak false truths though. The difference you may wonder? That is this! You believe that you deserve to be telling the truth, so you believe what you say, and everybody else believes it until it does not pan out. Kevin Devastation...he knew he was llying from the beginning, and that was one of his mighty downfalls. The only thing he did right was accept that he was nothing, and would never ammount to anything again. He, in his final minutes I guess learned from his past mistakes, and he stopped lying, even to himself. He broke down, he weaped like a lost child, and he saw the reaper coming for him fast. I arrived very quickly for him, and he stood there with his arms wide open and awaited his judgement, not with regret, but with pride. He took pride in knowing that he was done, and unlike you he actually stood for something once. While you young Mr Parker, you stand for seeing Kevin Devastation, you stand for seeing a wrong that needs righting. Kevin Devastation is not here, and there are no wrongs needing righted. You lost to that man twice this year, in two days out of 365 you were not the victor, never is that seen as a wrong needing righted, unless you are a man who is inflated by his own self worth to the point where he becomes a being who not only deserves to be put down, but needing it to restore him to what he once was. And as far as knowing what you are about, I see it every week Tyler. Every week I am not impressed by it, because I have seen it for years now, and will see it for years to come if you decide to keep going with this path. That is unless you bite off more than you could chew, and end up taking a plunge deep into the abyss where you can not be heard from again. Again, I will not be amazed if that happens, but I am rooting for you Tyler. Also, you say that I can not make you stay down when I put you down. I have no intention of even putting you down Mr Parker, because that state is for you to do yourself. You keep yourself going into that direction, towards the ground, picking up speed as you fly towards your fate. Then you smack the wall going 90, and they leave a marker for you in the locker room because you tried to speed through it all, tried to speed through EAW, through me, through the chamber, and through this life. And it will catch up to you Mr Parker, it will catch up to you. Because the only man who can put you down, and keep you down, is Tyler Parker. And know I never underestimated you Tyler, I studied you and saw how much of a star you were. You just simply misjudged the road ahead, and splattered all over the concrete...

(Wraith takes another puff from his cigarette, and then tosses it over to the side and starts the bike up. HE then begins to ride off into the sunrise as the camera pans over to a single crow sitting on the marker, with a small group of black roses tied to the marker. The camera pans downwards in front of it looking at the fading of a chalk line on the ground with what looks like some dried blood on the road. The camera fades to black.)
Tyler Parker
Post December 11th 2014, 11:00 pm by Tyler Parker
I may not be the World Heavyweight Champion, I may not be in the Hall of Fame and I may not be one of the all-time greats but Kevin? I will be. I will be the World Heavyweight Champion again, I will be in the Hall of Fame whether it's this year or next year and I will be one of the all-time greats when it's all said and done. Know why? Because I've earned it, because I've poured my all into this business and because I've busted my ass for the better part of my life. I haven't had a break nor have I ever asked for one and I haven't whined or complained either. That's why. So if you're coming in here, thinking that my head is just too big, that I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself? Then so be it. Think what you want but at least it was my actions that have gotten me here and not the flapping of my gums. At least I earned my spot in the Chamber, regardless of what you think. You couldn't even beat Psycho Brody, which is why you aren't in the Chamber. If you couldn't beat him, then what makes you think you're going to beat me? I'm not the one who's holding onto past glory, Kevin. You are. You just had to throw your two wins over me in my face, as if this Sunday is going to be the same. You aren't the only one who's had wins over me and you probably aren't going to be the last. So while you see me as someone who's holding onto past glory, I'll tell you what I see you as, Kevin. I see you as someone who's a shell of who they once were. You started in this business about what? Five? Six years ago? Whenever it was, you were more promising then, somewhat. Now? Now you've forgotten just who you are. You aren't Kevin Devastation, you're Wraith. You're trying to re-image yourself and instead of taking advantage, you've been taken advantage of. You've been victimized. You've been used and abused. All because you've forgotten. Now you know why I see you as someone who's a shell of who they once were because you are, even if it isn't saying all that much. I know what you're going to say, Kevin. You're going to say nothing. Which is good because no one takes you seriously anyways. Especially when you have a dissociative identity disorder. It's like you're confused with who you are. You returned to EAW earlier this year as Wraith, then you were your usual egotistical self for a while and now you've reverted back to Wraith. See, I think you know who you are, you're just so desperate to make something out of yourself. You've started to realize that you're fading into obscurity, that it's only a matter of time until you have to hang it up. I know what it's like to be desperate. I've been desperate, more desperate than anyone else. So I know exactly what you're going through, Kevin. Thing is, not every desperate act leads to success. Not every desperate story has a happy ending. Most of them end up just the way they started. Pathetic. Hopeless. Isn't that how your story started? You were pathetic, hopeless and you still are. Your story isn't going to be any different from them because I know the ending to it. I know what's going to happen in our match this Sunday. I know because I've written it. Lets just say, Kevin, you're going to have to go to a place you've never gone before if you want to have any hope of winning this Sunday.

If, Kevin. It's just a matter of if. Because if not? You aren't going to have the ending you so desperately want. You aren't going to have it even if you try. I hope you underestimate me because it's going to make embarrassing you and humiliating you that much better. You have absolutely no idea what you're in for this Sunday. That's fine by me because that only makes my job so much easier. See, you're expecting this Sunday to be the same, aren't you? You're expecting to have the ending you wished for but if I were you, I wouldn't have wished for that. I would have wished for a way out because once the bell rings and we're in the ring, Kevin, you aren't going to have a way out. You aren't going to be able to run away from me. You aren't going to have it so easy this time around. You're expecting me to come up short against you but your dismissal of me and what I'm capable of fuels me. Why? Because there's been so many people who have said I couldn't do it. They said I didn't have what it takes to be in this business. They said I wouldn't be a World Heavyweight Champion, be in the Hall of Fame and be one of the all-time greats. Come to think of it, so have you. You're just like everyone else who's ever doubted and outed me. I guess that's also why it fuels me. Because for every time I've ever been doubted, outed? I've proved all of them wrong. Each and every single time. So I have no problem proving them wrong one more time and I have no problem proving you wrong just this once. Because like I said, Kevin, you have absolutely no idea what you're in for this Sunday. You're in for more than just a rude awakening and that's putting it lightly.

That's all I'm going to say because you're just going to have to see for yourself what exactly I'm talking about. You're just going to have to wait until this Sunday because that's when this story unfolds. I have to ask, Kevin. Are you as good as you once were? I know you're going to say yes but I say no. See, it's one thing to take me down and I'm sure you will but it's another thing to make me stay down. A whole another thing. Do you have it in you to make me stay down, Kevin? I don't think you do. Me on other hand? I know I can keep you down. I know, for a fact, that I can make you feel pain in which you've never felt before. I know I can twist and mangle your limbs in every way imaginable and make you beg for me to stop. Thing is, I'm not going to stop. I'm not going to stop until you're less than a shell of who you once were. Maybe, just maybe, you'll have learned your lesson but even then I don't think you ever will. Which is why you aren't going anywhere else in your career. You aren't, especially if I have something to say about it. Because for all of your talking, Kevin? For all of the boasting and bragging you've done? For all of the BS you have spewed? It has fallen on deaf ears. Why? Because it's not going to change a damn thing this Sunday. I'm not going to hesitate even for one second. There isn't going to be a "To be continued" at the end of this. I'm going to come at you with everything I have this Sunday. I'm going to make sure you never underestimate me ever again and I'm going to open your eyes, even if I have to force them open.
Jacob Senn
Post December 11th 2014, 9:40 pm by Jacob Senn
Voltage #2

You think I am trying to change who you are or try to change you into something you are not, but it is actually on the contrary, I want you to be yourself. I want to see Jaime O’Hara, everything about him, not just some knight of truth and justice that you are painted with a broad brush on. I want to see what truly makes you not only deserving to hold this belt or be in the world title scene, but I want to see if you are able to even be able to continue in this company because no matter how much you will deny it, people change and this place is excellent at changing people. I do not question your bold confidence, I do not doubt your immense talent, I do not even have a dispute with you on your potential to go far here, but what I do have doubts about is your grasp on the reality and severity of the problem you face when you talk about never doing what I did or never changing who you are. That is the situation and I believe that you are living in this illusion that you are immune to change or adaptation, but there is no one on Earth that is impervious to this fact of nature. The human race adapted to its surrounding, people continue to minutely adapt to how the future changes with technology and culture, but you find that you are guarded and protected from this in your own self-centered world? You say that your confidence is not born out of ignorance, but I find that to be the perfect example of ignorance at its finest. Ignorance that I shall beat out of you when the time comes at Voltage.

Humbling you will not be for you to doubt your own abilities because I am here to reassure you that you are definitely talented enough, but it is to teach you respect for those who are greater than you and have accomplished more than you have. I find that I should be respected and even though you may not see it, I am the most tactical mind in this business. Would you like to figure out why? Every time I have entered the ring to defend this championship, I have walked out champion still. There were those who were defeated by sheer ability from my own strength, those who were conquered because they were not even at the level I am on. Then, there are those who I decided to deem as threats that I took more unsavory and tactical methods that I was not fond of, but did as a matter of protecting what I cherish most in this world in my EAW World Championship. I bought, emphasis on bought, Lannister to take out Brian Daniels to win this. It was not some company buy-out, but it was because I BOUGHT HIM because he was like that street walker you see at nights, beginning for another paycheck. Same thing with Psycho Brody who aligned with him because of his broken mind and mental instability, Lannister and Vance decided to take some profit off of it as I BOUGHT THEM! It is like when you buy a weapon to defend yourself against a ruthless animal, RAGNAROK was my weapon. Then, I decided to release my weapon and let it roam on its own as I wanted the man who assaulted me pay for his sins, but Crash had it upon himself to make his own plans in taking him out for me. A favor, not what I wanted, but I still took as I wanted to keep my EAW World Championship. People assume that I just lucked into those opportunities, but did not remember that I was the architect behind them. I was the one who bought those hitmen, I was the one who told Lannister and Brody when to come down that ramp and dismantle my opposition limb from limb, and I am the one who is still walking around with this championship on my shoulders and as your Undisputed Champion of the world. You want to face the best, want to see if you can handle being in the ring with the best, well I remind you that you cannot be the best until you are willing to give up everything, including your precious pride, to achieve it! You will never reach the top of the mountain or be the guy of this business until that happens and I am not trying to convince you to change, but convince you to do what is necessary!

Even though I am may not be an inspiration to you, I know that I am the inspiration to those others who want to be the best in the world at what they do. I carry the weight of three worlds on my shoulder and waist, and that is something that has never been done in EAW before, as I have shown that I am the greatest man in this company. What you see before you cannot be manufactured by a wrestling facility or formed by some cookie cutter formula, but it is the one true genuine article that is always imitated by his peers, but will never be duplicated for as long as there is life filling this world! You may want to be this pure soul fighting the fight in corrupted universe filled with sinners and criminals, but the truth is that you are one of them as well, you just have not released him from the cell that you have placed him in. The fact is that you are not being the Jaime O’Hara that you really are, but you are just another one of many that come in here believing they can be the hero of this organization, but you are no hero. You are just another soldier that is sent to be fodder in the battlefield, unimportant and replaceable. Any person in this industry could fill the role that you are in, even that Nas guy who is set to face you would be a better replacement because at least he is interesting when he speaks. The only thing I hear coming out of your mouth is delusional rambling because it would take a guy like Psycho Brody to believe anything that you have said. Guys like Brian Daniels, Scott Diamond, and Devan Dubian have not been victims of The Fabled Conqueror? Look at what happened when I finished with them and conquered them. Brian Daniels was left with his broken arm and was continually beaten and bludgeoned by RAGNAROK at every turn, Devan Dubian was an irrelevant cog in a machine known as ELITE, and Scott Diamond was so rattled by his defeat that he was forced to turn to the one thing that made him get a rise out of people, his “ANTI” persona. If that is not victims, if that is not what it is to be conquered, then you are not crazy, but a pure delirious idiot! I conquered others like Matt Ryder, like Dark Demon, like Psycho Brody, and last week, Ares Vendetta was conquered when I caved his head in at the bottom of my boot into a steel chair! You are going to join those men, you are going to be with those men in the cemetery of souls that have fallen before my feet, and on your epitaph it will read three words just as the rest say.

Beaten, battered, and conquered.
The Elite-Lord
Post December 11th 2014, 8:28 pm by The Elite-Lord
Lannister is honestly not quite accustomed to the idea of flattery thrown his way. But Scoot Diamante did just that... or so Lannister thinks. Lannister cannot fully understand a man that is playing a game of riddles to himself, but make no less - Lannister accepts the torch that Diamante threw his way of being the top physical man in the land of Elite. Normally Lannister would have to shoot his opponent down, but it so seems Diamante has done that part of the work for Lannister. So Lannister instead skips to phase two, the analyzing stage. And through and through, Lannister too admires himself... but he cannot accept such a lasting impression from the Scooter. Lannister too reckons this is the only singles competition between he and his opponent - but this is a different animal than Lannister has faced before. Not in means of numbers, but in means of man. You have changed, Diamante. You've become a broken dream, in which there is nothing left for Lannister to shatter this upcoming week. Lannister would like nothing more than to continue to weaken the playing field, but how can he when the "ANTI" Scoot just is another way of saying "ANTI" Competition.

Just look at the wounded bird you have become ever since your loss to Jake Sean at Value of Shock. Mistrust is a wounded beast of its own, but when the mistrust is within you? Well, that's simply the cold piercing through your orphaned soul. Diamante, it is time to face what is bare: that your time has gone and without astray.

Lannister sees that you are back and forth with your own thoughts of admiration and respect for Lannister, but when will the Scoot stop rolling through such visionary crossroads within himself? You have fallen into the depths of guilt, my physical friend. When did a man of your stature become so soft? Lannister isn't sure if you would pass off better as a teddy bear or an emo kid's Mas of X card. Lannister sees you are so quick to go through the stage of denial and plunge into the sea of recollection. The dreams of what once were, the ideals of nevermore... it all comes rushing back like a crashing wave, doesn't it Scoot? Lannister may not be a psychologist, but Lannister sees the trauma this Chamber of Elimination has put you through. You've wandered up and down this shore, looking for answers, looking for the message in the bottle... but some wave long ago took such an answer from you already. Perhaps this is why you have come to Lannister in your promo tape, questioning your purpose, questioning your once dominant self. That steel structure has simply become everything you are not, the Scoot. Secure. Destructive. Promising.

...Strong.

The grips of reality ring true once a man loses his desperation. And you, Scoot Diamante, no longer have a fighting bone in your body. Jake Sean must have taken your manhood as well as your opportunity at championship gold. Now it's just up to Lannister to pick up the pieces, and take what remains your dignity, too. Make no matter, and don't take it personal - you are not alone in this wrecking ball. Last week, Lannister exposed the little fraud Diamante Cash truly is. You wish to speak about admiration, Scoot? Lannister finds it very admirable that you are at least up front with your daily weakness, your trending shortcomings. Diamante Cash has made a career out of his denying his - and last week he got the beating he deserved for his empty entitlement. It might be quite sad, to see men rust themselves in vain but... truth be told, there is some relief in the way Lannister conducts his business. He separates the root from the ground, the despaired from the healthy... the dream from the absolute. Lannister is the man beyond all reference, the man without farce... the sensation of pain. The Angel of Debt.

Lannister may not have had to be paying any debts of late... but Lannister could never shed his wings. There is an ascending fog on the way, a night that leads to many living nights of dreamless sleep. But through the mist and the unclear night, an angel always has his wings. This is the tangled labyrinth known as the Chamber of Extreme. And at the Redemption Road... Lannister is the only one who can muster up the strength against such captive walls. Lannister plans to pay yet another debt... or simply capture his very own.

Until that point, Lannister supposes it is up to Scoot Diamante to be the devoted jaw of defeat, joining fellow Diamante in such a humbling escape. There is only one thing to learn from this special, daunting encounter, Diamante, just ask Mr. Cash. Lannister suggests you ask him, but if only he could answer you... If only. So Lannister in turn, suggests you do the following instead:

Don't be impressed with Lannister. Survive Lannister.

Come find Lannister when you wake up... and the answer in which you seek, will be worth paying for. You may not like it... but the Angel of Debt always delivers.

On this side or the other.
Cage.
Post December 11th 2014, 7:55 pm by Cage.
I've had it with this blame Diamond Cage bullshit, don't compare me to Jacob Senn, Senn was a baby to this fucking company, he hated you for basically being an opportunist, I hate you for fucking thinking that you can take me out, that I won't make you pay for what happened at Territorial Invasion, I hate you for being protected, everyone in EAW considers me a victim and shares your same point of fucking view, that I always want to be the innocent one. Zack are you forgetting, at Grand Rampage, just so you and Demon can have that fantasy orgasm match you faggots always wanted, you tried to screw me? For someone saying they respect me, you surely have a fucking way of showing it. And newsflash, I didn't defeat Robbie V at Road to Redemption, your chairman and you don't know shit about your own workers? Anyways like I was saying, how did you evolve Zack? What did you do that was so different but speak your mind? What did you change? All you did was win Cash in the fucking Vault, and then you cashed it in on Jaywalker. Still to this very day, that hasn't changed shit for the future or the present in this company, you spoke your mind, you became a rebel? Hell son you don't even know what being a rebel is all about. First of all before you try to judge me on how I get things done, let me explain to you I lost my job, my family, everything while you were having a slap fight with Jacob Senn, you don't know what it is like to lose something, guys like you are so use to being praised. I wasn't given an inch of shit in this world but black tights and black boots and a dream. And it has turned into a fucking nightmare, because of pricks like you who want to kiss my ass, and then stab me in the back whenever you get ready too. You can brag about that ONE World Championship reign, I mean that's cute, but let's not act like you have beaten who I've beaten or have done what I've done in 2014, I wrestled nearly a perfect night at King of Extreme 2014, I beat Jaywalker, I am the first guy to beat him in an Ultimate Submission Match, and then I face Sekaiichi in the main event and I am inches away and he manages to pull away. You realize I am the heart and soul of this fucking place? I am the workhorse, you have worked as hard or fought as hard as I have because Zack you didn't change shit, all you did was make it seem like you changed shit. You put a label on your crusade, you put the stamp of “rebel” on it to make it sound cool. That is something you put on merchandise Crash, and people ate that up just like I and the rest of the members of your team ate up all this bullshit about change and giving guys like me a chance in this business to succeed. I've done pretty good for myself on my own, I don't need you to promise me anything, I don't need Mr. DEDEDE, I don't need anyone, I have done well for myself on my own. I don't answer to you, you've gone made with power, and honestly maybe Diamond Cage is the antidote, maybe I am the cure Zack, and I am fine with that. 

The fact is and this is truth, no one can deny it and if you don't believe me fuck you. I was told year, after year, after fucking year that I will be champion, I was told that this is my time, my own mentor turned his back on me, everyone turned their fucking back on me, Dark Demon himself, the biggest bitch I've ever seen decided to call me a whiny emo wrist cutting son of a bitch, I've been bullied by this company, but yet I still fight for this piece of shit, because at the end of the day I am a fighter, that is what I get paid to do, I get paid to fight, I show up for a fight. I leave a winner. I need to prove to my fans that they can trust in me, and I will not let them down, not anymore, not ever. I need to prove to myself that the goal I've been chasing for years isn't going to drive me fucking crazy and end up causing me to ruin my life and put money in your hands, I need to prove that I am Diamond Cage. Because I haven't been myself lately, I have been Christopher Coleman, I'm a lost street dog in a world filled with people who look at me a laugh, I'm that dog snooping through the trash, looking for a home and eventually only given a week to live, and that probably makes you happy. Don't give me that bullshit of you seeing me as an asset to this company, I am just a spoke on the wheel, shit will keep turning if I left the fucking building today and didn't look back, so don't give me that bullshit, what have you changed in EAW? This is still a dictatorship, whoever runs the place is looking to help their own career, this is still EAW, and it won't fucking change, I ain't falling for no bullshit of “I'm changing EAW” the only difference is were a little toned down on the violence. Which most people think I can't thrive on, but I proved it against Starr Stan at Pain for Pride, that no matter what environment I am in, I can adapt way faster than I can perish. 

Jaywalker wasn't protecting me, in fact Jaywalker kicked my ass when he was with EGO, the poor bastard forgot I was even his protege, and you know what? For very good reason, who would want a fuck up like me for a protege? But once I start making Mr. DEDEDE tap out, and I am beating people relentlessly on Dynasty, then he want's to ride the wave of my success, and then I prove to him that I am not his little protege who was scared of his own shadow, I am a man who respects him and his accomplishments and I am looking to surpass him one way or another. I admit, I soiled my hands, I am probably going to burn in hell for all the horrible things I've done, blah, blah, blah, who gives a shit I am a long way from being dead. But all the horrible things I've done hasn't impacted the future of men like Lucian Black, or Jamie Ohara or Ryan Savage, the very future of this company, men who are doing unbelievable things in that ring just to move up the ladder, a ladder that will be swooped from underneath them if I don't beat you within an inch of your goddam existance and make you remember that when you step in that ring, I don't see Chairman of EAW, I don't see even Zack Crash, I see another VICTIM as you like to call me, I see another piece of scumbag garbage who want's to play the antagonist. I never been capable of doing what you are doing because honestly, Crash, I am not a piece of shit, I don't just get a group of guys to help me in a fight and then fuck them over, I am not a stupid asshole who thinks that they can change this company when really nothings change about EAW, if people like you, You are going somewhere. It doesn't matter if I have more talent, or am a better wrestler in that ring, which I am than half this fucking company, it doesn't matter if you are as intense as I am, or physically motivated and willing to die in that ring. What matters is how many people stroke your cock in this fucking company, you have become a corporate douche, probably receiving rim jobs every fucking day from Y2Impact. What do you deserve Crash? What do you deserve besides my foot down your throat! You don't deserve shit, all you've ever done is barely escape, you barely manage to walk away with victories. There is no barely with me Crash, there was no barely with me with Jay, DDD or Starr, and there sure as hell won't be no barely when we are standing in the ring together again. Maybe the Diamond Cage you are looking for is the Diamond Cage to ruin the future of others, and that's not me, that's not even what Diamond Cage is all about. But the Diamond Cage you are about to encounter is prepared to destroy your future tomorrow night. What is a worthy man Crash? Senn? DDD? Hades? DDD took my family, Hades is a fucking follower, he followed Xavier McCoy, he followed Straight Edge Suicide, he even followed fucking DDD himself, and Senn? Senn barely has been here to see the fucking sun rise, Senn barely managed to escape at Shock Value all because of you? Is he fucking worthy? A man who can't win his own battles? Is that what EAW is all about? Is that what it takes? TO HAVE A PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE LIKE YOU WHORE YOUR WAY INTO BEING THE REFEREE'S OF AN EAW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AND SCREW SCOTT DIAMOND! You piece of fucking shit, YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE! Guys like you use my story to make your claims of change, “OH WERE GONNA CHANGE EAW FOR GUYS LIKE DIAMOND CAGE!” only because it sounds good and these people want to see me succeed more than anything. When Road To Redemption is over, I will blame myself for being held responsible as to why the miserable, big bad, bitching Diamond Cage is now the face of your company holding the EAW Championship, and I will also give myself the blame as to why you are barely walking at all.
Post December 11th 2014, 5:28 pm by Yoshikage Eto
*A Camera Pulls In On The Nas' Tour Bus, The Nas, Donny, Nor Roy Simmons Seem To Be There, Kerry Looks Extremly Happy* *Sighs* Days Pass So Fast Don't They? Mhmm.. So Fast. Right Yes. Tomorrow Is The Day Where I Rip Ronny Micheals Or Whatever The **** His Name Is, J.P Calliban & Nick Wadden To PIECES. But This Time, No This Time It's Diffrent, I'll Have My Buddies: Donnie, The Nas, And Roy With Me. They'll Be There To Make Sure Things Don't "Get Out Of Hand" As They Said. Beside The Point, I'm Now... *Breathes Heavier* Fully Ready, And Able To Make You Guys Regret Your Career Choice. I Hope Your Ready... *Breathes Heavier* See You All Tomorr- The Nas: Yo Kerry! Where'd You Go!. Kerry: COMING!!!. Sleep Well Everyone! *Camera Fades To Black As Kerry Leaves*
Hades
Post December 11th 2014, 3:46 pm by Hades
If there was anyone bold enough to come up to me and say, "Champions are born into this World", I would refute their claims by sharing with them my own personal experiences.  Case and point, I didn't crawl out of the womb with this Championship around my waist--and I'll bet the same can be said about every Champion here--therefore Champions aren't born in the EAW, however one could argue that they are created.  But in order for construction to begin more often than not you'll have to bring them all of the parts.  Which brings us to the following question: What makes someone a true Champion?  Is it the undying fire burning in them that compels them to fight in even the most crucial of circumstances that pan the odds against them?  Is it their dedication to the business or their willingness to get things done no matter how difficult a task it is?  Maybe it takes one or all of those, perhaps there isn't one simple answer to that question but one thing's for sure; it's going to take more than the addition of money, an Armani suit, and a gold plated strap with a fancy name to make someone a Champion.  Of course the nameless "Champion" I speak of is Alex Anderson.  He who failed to capture the gold he wanted so he ran off and made himself one.  Just think, what the EAW would be like if everyone lived by his example?  Not only would there be over a dozen different Champions, but there would be no progress in the EAW.  Professional Wrestling was practically built off the crowning of Champions.  Look at it this way, when someone wins a Title they are seen as the best in the business; but even with the Title they'll carry that tagline isn't given to them without a price.  Thus serves as a reason for why we have regular Title defenses at every Free Per-View.  Despite what may come of the match, it eventually benefits the company because the superior competitor emerged from the battle as the Champion.

With that being said, ask yourselves what good could possibly come out of this Ace Championship?  I seriously doubt we'll ever see it defended against a credible contender in the future so is it really a Championship?  Is the man that holds it, really a Champion?

I don't think I could ever stomach addressing you as the Ace Champion Alex, because you obviously aren't a Champion, and that is clearly no Championship.  It's a despicable accessory you've created to serve as a remedy for your shattered ego so that you may rest soundly at night.  I don't care if Zack Crash did give you his stamp of approval; to me and everyone else here you're just some arrogant dickhead who gets his rocks off playing dress up, meanwhile shaming every Champion in the EAW who has given their all to reap the rewards they're bestowed with today.  Who unlike you, didn't run away from their problems, but chose to face them in a head on collision.  If what you're saying is true, than the day I thought I'd never live to see has finally come to fruition, the EAW has officially gone soft!  If they begged a guy that walked out on them to come back with perks of being presented his own Championship, a shot at the Answer's World Title, and a free ticket to the showcase of Immortals next year than I'm clearly in the wrong company.  The EAW I remember didn't go around giving their extremists opportunities or special treatment, we came in well aware of what was expected of us.  To go out to that ring and seize opportunities by the throat.  But today extremists expect for Management to roll out the red carpet and treat them like pure gold, and for what?  Paying their dues?  Newsflash that's what you're supposed to do!  You aren't supposed to just waltz in and become a Champion over night, no matter how good you think you are or how highly acclaimed you are in the Indies, it takes years of trials and tribulations to become an EAW Champion because it's more than limo rides and interviews on late night talk shows, it's a lot of hard work...something you evidently know nothing about.

Seeing as you're apparently clueless as to what makes a true Champion, allow me to show you exactly what kind of a Champion I am this week on Show-Down.
Nasir Escobar
Post December 11th 2014, 12:51 pm by Nasir Escobar
Making New Friends...

*Heavy Breathing*

finally...

Finally...

FINALLY...

BANG!

*Heavy Breathing*

[[The Camera opens up to The Nas, Donny Diamond, and Roy Simmons driving down the highway in The Nas's brand new dodge charger.]]

Donny: Sweet ride you got here Nas. Must have costed you a fortune.

The Nas: Donny, nothing is too fortunate for The Fortunate Son, The Spectacular One...The Nas.

Roy: Well Boy, you should be a little less focused on monologing and a little more focused on the road.

Donny: Say where are we headed anyway Nas?

The Nas: Well you see, me and my old man here have made a little bet. Simply it is to prove exactly how amazing of a man that I am. You see what I have decided to do is search for one of the most low down and despicable men in EAW and I'm going to clean him up and turn him into a man who is Simply Spectacular such as myself.

Roy: I still don't know who you have in mind but he better be close. I'm getting sick of waiting.

The Nas: Patients Pops, we're almost there.

Donny: This should be good for a cheap laugh or two.

The Nas: Nobody asked you...

[[The car drives into a part of the woods which is thick and stormy. The car comes to a stop as it nears a seemingly abandoned shack in the woods.]]

Roy: You sure this is the place...?

Donny: Yeah my gps can't even recognize our location.

The Nas: Trust The Nas, this is exactly where we wanted to end up.

[[The Nas knocks on the door of the shack and waits. after a few moments a voice answers.]]

???: Wh-who's there?!

[[They can hear the voice breathing deeply through the door.]]

The Nas: Friends...

[[The door opens as Kerry Keller steps out to examine the three men standing in front of him.]]

Kerry: Why are you here...Do you want me to rip you to shreds?!

[[Keller breathes heavily and almost in a snapping motion turns his head to each of them.]]

The Nas: The Nas simply came out here to see if you would like to come with he, his father, and his friends.

Kerry: Hahaha...sure, why not?! What could go wrong?!

[[Donny whispers into Roy's ear 'A LOT!']]

Kerry: WHAT WAS THAT?!

The Nas: Woah there tiger. The Nas says that you should save your strength for tomorrow, He knows you got that New Breed Showcase to prepare for.

Kerry: Yeah...say how do you know about that?!

The Nas: I check up on Voltage these days, just to see what O'hara is up to.

Kerry: Oh yeah I almost forgot...you the guy who is gonna try to kill him and take the belt to Dynasty!

The Nas: Hmpf...That's me alright. And not try...The Nas WILL!

Kerry: So where exactly are you going to take me...?

The Nas: Back to The Nas's hotel room.

Kerry: Well then let's go!

[[Kerry breathes heavily and makes a sadistic smile towards The Nas.]]

Donny: FINALLY!

The Nas: Hey that's The Nas's LINE!

[[Kerry, Roy, and Donny all laugh as they all enter the car and drive off to the hotel. When they arrive they quickly head up to The Nas's room.]]

Kerry: Oh boy so what are we gonna do first?!

Roy: Um...son can I speak to you in private?

The Nas: Sure pops what's up?

Roy: Are you sure bringing this guy back to us was a good idea...he doesn't seem all there in the head.

The Nas: The Nas knows that...that's exactly why he chose him. This guy will be easy to manipulate and easy to gain the trust of. All we gotta do is act all buddy buddy to him and then that's that.

Roy: SON! I thought I raised you better!

The Nas: Well what the hell do you want?!

Donny: Um guys...

The Nas and Roy: WHAT!

Donny: Um...take a look at this.

[[Donny points over to Kerry who has put on one of The Nas's elbow pads and is fake performing the Spectacular Elbow on a bed.]]

The Nas: M-MY ELBOW PAD!

Kerry: Oh sorry, I wasn't sure if you'd let me weaqr this or not.

Roy: Not so fun having him around huh boy?

The Nas: Oh shut it...now Kerry come over here.

[[Kerry comes over.]]

The Nas: Now you have that New Breed Showcase right?

Kerry: Yes. It's a Four Way Dance where I get to rip THREE opponents to pieces in one setting. Isn't it great?!

The Nas: Yes yes of course. But who exactly are your opponents?

Kerry: Nick Wadden, J.P. Caliban, and Ronny Michaels.

The Nas: Hmpf...So you'll be up against Three Jabronies?!

Kerry: Jabronies...? What's that? It sounds like something that makes a funny noise when you hit it hard enough.

The Nas: Well...sort of. A jabroni is virtually anyone that is not in this room right now.

Kerry: So just about everyone in EAW except for You, Me, Donny, and your dad are Jabronies?

The Nas: YES EXACTLY! Every single one of them, some more than others, such as Australlians and Russians with championships.

[[The Nas smirks into the camera after saying this.]]

Donny: Nas your as subtle as a shot gun blast to the face.

The Nas: The Nas thanks you for the complement.

Kerry: Ooooh! That Sounds so beautifully PAINFUL!

Roy: Well Son, if your gonna take shots at people, you may as well just come out and speak your mind on them.

The Nas: Alright then. Let's start with the roody poos who The Nas and Donny Diamond knocked off last week. Jason Walker and EJ Murray. Lady luck just doesn't like you huh EJ? Well niether do I so I don't give a damn. As for you Jason. You talked about me taking a cheap shot on you? Well if you were such a phenomonal athelete as you claimed to be you'd have eyes int he back of your head and cat like reflexes. But because The Nas knows that you are a jabroni it cannot be helped.

Donny Diamond: Hehehe...you see Jason, no matter what The People's Posse was guarrenteed certain victory. Why? Because we're just better! As for you doubting us, well you learned your lesson now. And if your dumb enough to try something else then we're always here and itching for a fight!

Kerry: HAHAHA! WE'LL GOUGE HIS EYES OUT AND RIP HIS HEART IN TWO!

[[Kerry Breathes heavily and quickly turns his head as if something was speaking into his ears.]]

The Nas: The Nas says that he's done wasting his breathe on this piece of trash! But as for Mr. Jamie O'hara. Soon enough the New Breed will become The Nas Breed. The Nas says this, the clock is still ticking, enjoy that New Breed Championship while you can, because soon enough it will be around the waist of The Most Spectacular Man in EAW History...Th-

Kerry: THE NAS! HAHAHAAA! You'll murder him and putt'em in a body bag huh Nas?

The Nas:...uh...yes of course he will!

Kerry: Oh man hanging out with you guys is so much fun. Say we should head back to my place soon enough!

[[Kerry breathes heavily as he anticipates their responses.]]

Donny: I dunno...it took us a while to get there.

[[Roy just turns towards The Nas.]]

Roy: How'd you like to go back out into the cold, dark, wet woods Nasir? You could use a little get away from technology!

The Nas: Um...How about we save that for another time. The Nas says he just can't, his car is almost out of gas!

Roy: Sure it is.

The Nas: Pops I'm a grown man. I only got you here for advice in the ring!

Roy: So that's how it is?

The Nas:...Don't twist my words.

Roy: Whatever boy, just remember. I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it.

Kerry: NO DON'T KILL NAS, HE'S YOUR ONLY SON!

The Nas: He won't actually kill me. Not like he could. But That is besides the point. The Nas says that there is a "Russian Prince" that needs to be addressed!

Donny: That's right, he means you National Extreme Champ!

Kerry: Aren Mstislavochia?!

The Nas: Well it's close enough but the names is Mstislav. You remember that one.

Kerry: Why exactly?

The Nas: BECAUSE! It is the name of the man who will be the crutial stepping stone towards The Nas's great leap into super stardom he in the Land Of Extreme. Why is that? Simply because me knocking off Aren does two things for me. It takes The Nas to the World Heavyweight Championship Elimintaion Chamber in Road To Redemption AND elevates The Nas on the contendership list for the National Extreme Title. With two big victories over the champion it will definitely look good for me. You see then The Nas has three titles just waiting for him. Aren talks about his Road To Redemtion. The Nas says that his Road To Redemption will be a redeeming that has been waiting ever since Pain For Pride! IF YA SMELL-

Kerry: LLLLLLLLALALALALALALAH! WHAT THE NA-

[[The Nas covers Kerry's mouth with his hand.]]

The Nas: Now Kerry let's get one thing straight. You cannot just take The Nas's catchphrases like that. And it goes like this...LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALAH...WHAT THE NAS...IS...COOKIN!

[[The camera fades with The Nas raising his eyebrow to the camera, Roy smiling at The Nas, Donny putting up his Diamond Cutter sign, and Kerry breathing heavily and smiling sadistically.]]

*Heavy Breathing*

BANG!

FINALLY...

Finally...

finally...redemption.
LVCIAN
Post December 11th 2014, 11:48 am by LVCIAN
I'm boring? Says the guy who can't cut a promo without sounding like a walking dictionary. Who do you think you are? Shakespeare? Y2Impact? Seriously though, what you are is a bitch. You think I didn't know? Talking crap behind my back is something someone as smart as you wouldn't do especially if you know me as well as you think you do. I guess you're not as smart as you pretend to be.  I only speak the truth. That's why you want me to shut up. That's why the authority wants me to shut up. If you want me to shut up so bad you're going to have to run me over with a TRUCK. That's right, Ventura, you're going to have to kill me to get rid of me. Seemingly, you're upset about something. I don't know what your problem is with me. Like I said before I never really got your hatred towards me. The only thing I have done is in every company I ever walked into is succeed. Is that why your blood boils when you see me? The fact I have been more successful than you ever will? I don't get it then. If that was the reason then you should hate every icon, every legend, every member of the hall of fame that ever stepped foot inside an EAW ring. I think this is personal. Maybe you just don't like me. I can't blame you if you don't. And I certainly don't care if you don't. Of course I remember how I beat you. I beat you like you would have beaten me. You weren't screwed by anybody. YOU screwed yourself, Ventura. You won Grand Rampage you could've been a world champion, but you failed to capitalize on that opportunity. Blame yourself, hate yourself not me because YOU are responsible for your own failures nobody else is. So, who do you want me to point my fingers to if not yourself? Me? While you supposedly were "the real deal" I was headlining shows as the world champion of that company and soon you're going to have to see me headlining shows again because I have earned it. You say I have to beat you to earn another shot? Then so be IT. I don't have a problem with that, I have been continually proving myself worthy of an opportunity for a long time now.

How can you say there is nothing to settle between us when you have been running your mouth about how unworthy I am of all the glory I have achieved for myself? You've been running your mouth about me for years now. You can express your opinion in this country, but you haven't expressed your thoughts about me, you have done everything you possibly could to throw dirt on my name and that my friend I don't like. I never forfeited the match I just wasn't interested in facing you again. No disrespect, but I had my sights set on DEDEDE. I was solely concentrated on facing him and ultimately beating him. Of course I was unsuccessful because of a damn exposed turnbuckle. But this won't happen again at Road To Redemption Eight. History will not repeat itself. I know what the EAW universe thinks about me. I'm a man of honor, I have fought tooth and nail to shield this company from pollution. They are aware of that and they respect me for that. They consider me the last of a dying breed. A match with you wouldn't have changed anything anyway. But if you want me to fight you I will fight you. I'll fight you because I am sick and tired of rats like you throwing dirt on my name, I have to teach you a lesson of respect and I WILL. I never claimed to be bigger than this company, I never aspired to be bigger than any company. I embarked on a quest to eradicate corruption to redeem myself and protect EAW from it, not to be bigger than this place. No man or woman will ever be as big as this company is. My attempts at becoming World Champion in EAW have been futile, you're right about that. But my attempts at punching you right in the face won't be. You never won the big one, all you had to do was seize the moment and take full advantage of the opportunity you earned by winning Grand Rampage, but you didn't. Is that what you call excelling and transcending?? the differences between you and I are innumerable. But the biggest one is I am not a coward like you are, I am not a bitch and I'd say every word I have said here today in front of your face not behind your back like you are used to doing.

The end of me? Many men have professed the end of me, and guess what? It's yet to happen. It never will happen I can assure you that. Because I can not be stopped. Especially when I have a mission to accomplish. You've been doubting me from day one, but it's all good. Many people have and now they are begging me for forgiveness. That will be you come Dynasty. I'll be at Road To Redemption 8 and I will be in the chamber. No chamber for me? No chamber for YOU, Ventura. My time is coming, I won't let you take this away from me, Ventura. You had your chance to shine and you failed to capitalize on it, I won't make that mistake. I won't make that mistake. I just can't. My career depends on this. I can't allow you to walk away from that ring with a smirk on your face and your fist in the air. Only one of us can succeed and it's going to be me... even if it's the last thing I do.
VENTURA.
Post December 11th 2014, 9:52 am by VENTURA.
Reviving deceased history will never suffice.
Lucian, I think you need to zip your mouth for all of eternity. That isn't just a suggestion, but it is simply a revelation that you need to take into account. The more I try to listen to you, the more I slip into confusion. The more I slip into confusion, the more by brain defuses. The more my brain defuses, the more I consider myself to be dead. That is how boring you are Lucian, and I do not blame you one bit. Throughout your career, outside other companies before joining EAW, you have done this same routine over and over and over again, forfeiting matches so that you can stretch your point across, to eventually being drawn aback and never to be heard from again. Speaking of other companies, it's true, we didn't compete against each other from before, and you did defeat me at that time, but do you remember how? Yeah, just like the plebs of Corrupt and Negra, I was SCREWED OUT OF EVERYTHING, and do not even try and laugh and point fingers at me because I was the real deal while you were just a lost item that was finally retrieved out of nowhere. You can go forth, flip through the pages out of archives from different companies, and make some points about my flaws, I dare you, matter of fact, double-dare you. If you want to rotate around the past, I move forward through the present, and dislocate whatever happened in the past to rot. You, at this moment, you are merely the past. The only thing present is your shadow, a shadow in which will cower in fear and will disappear forever after Sunday.

Settle our differences? It's been settled.
What possibly do we have to settle, Lucian? There is no difference between us in which we have to settle. You lost your momentum, you lost your stamina, EVERYTHING, once you forfeited your match against me some time ago. Not to brag on my part, but if you truly wanted to make a statement, if you wanted the whole world to have a different vision and perspective on you, why wouldn't you shut your mouth and actually fight without doing the mediocre tactic that the fallen have committed? You assaulted DEDEDE, and from that point onwards, no progression. All your words, all your actions have been nothing but futile. You now stand here before me, yearning for oxygen, looking for an impetus to try and convince yourself that you are bigger than this company, but that wish will never come true. Now you have to restart yourself, now you have to show your truest worth and exhibit what you got left in your tank, because I am in full gauge. My arms have been open to challenge any adversity ever since I returned to this company, but I only managed to be welcomed with jack. The differences, Lucian, is that you are significantly different from me. All that you have done from your little promo weeks ago, calling out EAW, to losing to a freaking turnbuckle this week, is the difference. What I have been doing for the past three years, excelling and continue to transcend, is my difference from you.

No chamber for you, boo.
As much as I can try to give some pep talk to you for this match, I am afraid that this is going to be the end for you, Lucian Black. Remember, oh please remember my exception. I don't doubt any Extremist in this company, because within a blink of an eye, they can unleash something spectacular that no one ever saw coming. Damn, the pep talk continues. But you see, Lucian, you are looking for more liable options to try and get back to where you were standing, to look tall while the beaming color of lights panned all over your face. You will get that moment when you make your entrance on Sunday night. You can enjoy the pyro, the black and white lights that represent you as a person. As soon as everything turns off, and time elapses until I descend down that ramp, it's curtains. Your ass, will be craftily busted, because no games, no Entourage, wherever they may be, and certainly no excuses. I have always been waiting to grace the ring with DEDEDE for that World Heavyweight Championship. You have had your luck against him. After I am through with you, catapulting you further and further back into nonexistence, I will catapult myself further and further upfront, to finally match up with "Him". 
Post December 11th 2014, 9:50 am by Bloody Jack
V0LTAGEPR0M0 #1

From the moment I decided to embark on my mission to rip the control of EAW away from the hands of Mr. DEDEDE so that I could save it, I fully understood what it would do to my image in the eyes of the roster and the fans.  I knew that by “betraying” my team at Territorial Invasion and all the subsequent actions I’d need to take to secure my rise to power, I’d be making myself out to be public enemy #1.  But that was a sacrifice I was willing to make for the greater good of EAW.  What I’ve done and what I will continue to do, I do not just for myself, but also for everybody!  This is something few individuals have been able to understand or willing to accept.  They look at me and all they see is a tyrant.  But that’s only because it’s easy to judge people in positions of power when you don’t have to shoulder any of the responsibility.  What exactly have I done that has made EAW so horrible?  This is a question to which NOBODY can give a suitable answer.  I understood and saw the corruption in EAW when nobody else could and when nobody else was willing to speak up, so I did something about it while everyone else sat with their thumbs up their asses!  I also understood that sometimes things are too far-gone to return them to the way they once were.  Sometimes when corruption has needled it’s way too deeply into the system, if you want to save it, then you have to destroy it and rebuild it anew.  EAW had become like a cancer, and much like how you fought cancer, I fought against the infected cells that were killing this company.  I tried at first to get EAW to save itself by establishing a state of anarchy, hoping that by creating a survival of the fittest environment, EAW would purge itself.  But EAW still showed no interest in saving itself, so since everyone proved unable to rise to the task, I took matters into my own hands.  Does this make me a tyrant like everyone says?  NO!  It makes me a savior, but everyone is too busy acting like little children, crying because I haven’t given them exactly what they want, too ignorant to see that I’m doing this for everyone’s own good!  Instead of thanking me on hand and knee for my resolve and sacrifice, I’m now a pariah!  But that’s ok, because all heroes are misunderstood in their time. 

And no critic of mine has been more vocal in recent months than my former friend and ally…Diamond Cage.  Now on some level I can understand his frustration with me.  I promised him a World Championship match after he joined my team at TI, and he never got it.  So in his mind, he feels like he’s been screwed out of what he was promised, and what he thinks he deserves.  Having gone through this myself, I can understand his feelings.  However, I feel I should remind everyone that it wasn’t actually me who stripped Cage of his World Championship match.  Instead it was actually taken from him by Mr. Murrow.  As Chairman, I could have reversed the decision, but in an attempt to reinforce GM authority, decided not to subvert Mr. Murrow’s actions.  I might also add that Cage lost the opportunity due to his own actions.  So Cage cannot, in good standing, hold this against me.  I upheld my end of the bargain by booking the match, but Cage lost it as a consequence due to his own recklessness.  He has no one to blame but himself.  That’s really Diamond Cage’s whole story when you think about it.  I’ve thought long and hard about what Cage’s problem with me is.  Why has he taken the place of prime Zack Crash Hater, that was once occupied by Jacob Senn at this point a year ago?  Now, after hearing his words, I finally understand what it is.  It’s because I’ve risen above the obstacles in my path, while Diamond Cage continues to remain a victim to his.  That one word sums up the whole of Cage’s career…VICTIM!!!  A victim to Xavier Williams, a victim to Lannister, a victim to EAW…even a victim to me!  Before I go on, let me first clarify that I’ve always respected you Cage, and I still do.  We’ve been in EAW roughly the same amount of time, and I’ve always thought you were an amazing talent back then, and even now as Chairman consider you an asset.  And just like I was in those bygone days, you were horribly, shockingly, and disgustingly underused!  You right that you seem to have this history of getting fucked or screwed over just as you appear to be on the cusp of breaking through the ceiling.  I understand this problem better than most, and sympathize with your frustration, and can even admire your dedication, as lesser men would’ve quit by now.  But there is one big difference between you and me in this regard.  You never really did anything about it!  Oh yes, you fought and clawed against some impressive opponents, sometimes even against those who directly fucked you over.  But since when has EAW ever cared about that?!  As you so observantly stated, EAW back then was a place where is wasn’t who you beat, but who you knew.  Having a friend in the right place was more important than talent or loyalty.  They didn’t care that I beat Dark Demon at KOE, and they didn’t care that you beat Robbie V at RTR.  So when I saw that things weren’t changing, I decided to change tactics!  I evolved, while you kept pounding away at the same spot.  I worked to destroy the conspiracies and look at how much more my career has than yours.  Even my ONE time as World Champion is greater than anything you’ve accomplished so far, regardless of what you say about my reign.  And why?  Because I refused to be a victim!  I achieved all this because I stopped playing by someone else’s rules.  Instead I said fuck the game, fuck the rules, and created my own game where the rules say only I win!  Now look at me!  I’ve achieved a status greater than that of ANY World Championship…EAW Chairman!  Now it’s my game and I create the rules.  From the greatest legend to the lowest jobber, everyone answers to me…and this includes you! 

But you, despite all your talent, all your rage, all your viciousness, haven’t been able to change a thing!  You think you’re better than me; better than a lot of people, but what exactly do you have to your name to prove such a claim?  Your position in this company ain’t no different now than it was a year ago, whereas mine has completely changed!  I’ve remade myself, and I’m remaking EAW!  And I’m better for it!  Better than you for it!  If you’re so certain in your superiority, then tell me exactly what it is you need to “prove” to yourself and your fans?  Only those who are insecure about their abilities need to prove anything to anybody, especially themselves.  You may need to prove something, but I don’t!  Not anymore!  Bring up Demon all you want and talk about how I had his protection because now it don’t mean shit.  Because he’s gone and I’m sitting here as Chairman!  Besides, I seem to remember you having the protection of a legend yourself known as Jaywalker.  You know what you are Cage?  A hypocrite!  You scoffed when I first brought up the corruption in EAW, saying I wasn’t good enough.  But the moment you don’t get what you want, suddenly that’s when you bring up your own conspiracy theories.  Been there, done that, and done it better!  I may have done some horrible, selfish things these last few months, but I at least own up to them.  So don’t act all indignant, like you’re some kind of saint who hasn’t soiled his own hands because of his selfishness, because in the end you’re no better than me!  The reason you hate me so much right now is because deep down in your heart of hearts, I represent everything you’ve never been capable of doing.  You keep trying the same strategy to achieve your ends, but it never works, but you can’t think of anything else to try, so you just keep hitting that dead horse.  It’s ironic when you think about it.  You’re probably the most wild, unpredictable man in EAW today, maybe even in history.  Yet I’m the one out of the two of us, who’s willing to go further, to do whatever it takes to get what I deserve.  It’s not that you’ve lost your passion Cage.  You’ve lost your edge!  Gone is the Diamond Cage I once knew who would do anything it took to become champion, replaced by a Cage who instead lectures me about what I’ve done wrong; who tells me he’s going to kick my ass instead of just doing it!  Hell, I’m better at being you than YOU are!  This version of Diamond Cage I see, this watered down replica, is a joke and lacks any qualities needed in the New EAW to be champion.  Because if you were as good as you say you are, it wouldn’t matter what me, or anyone else did to try and keep you down.  You’d be successful not matter what, like me.  Only you’re not!  As long as you let yourself be a victim, you’ll never achieve that allusive dream of yours.  I’ll do everything within my power to make sure any World Championship in EAW remains in the hands of a worthy man.  Because whoever is World Champion represents this company, and whoever represents this company…represents me!  And in the end Cage, when Road To Redemption is over, you’ll have nobody to blame but yourself.  Because, yet again, you’ll be just another victim, unable and unwilling to do anything about it.
LVCIAN
Post December 11th 2014, 7:10 am by LVCIAN
I lost yet another significant match in my career... All because of an exposed turnbuckle. I see how it is. Mr. DEDEDE cheating to successfully defend the World Heavyweight Championship doesn't surprise me. I knew he was willing to do anything to anyone to retain that championship belt. But resorting to cheating? That's something I wasn't expecting him to do. It doesn't surprise me coming from someone like DEDEDE, but I wasn't expecting it. How could he stoop so low? I would be ashamed of myself if I was in his shoes. What kind of champion cheats to retain his championship? Evidently, one  that is afraid. You were afraid, DEDEDE, afraid because you KNOW I have what it takes to take that championship belt from you. I was THIS close to becoming champion, THIS close. You won a match against me, but what you don't know is I survived. You failed to put me on the shelf. However, I didn't want to survive I wanted to THRIVE. And although I was unsuccessful, life has given me a second chance. Ironically, a second chance to thrive. It's not over yet, DEDEDE, I hope you know that. There is no way in hell I am moving on and forgetting what happened at the Dynasty Supershow. I'm taking everything that makes you who you are at Road To Redemption 8. Your title, your crown, your throne. Now tell me, what are you without any of those accolades, without all the glory? You're vulnerable, you are weak. Essentially, you are  NOTHING. You taught me an important lesson on Dynasty. You taught me to be prepared for anything when it comes to confronting adversaries of your caliber. Within the confines of the chamber, I will face many hardships and tribulations, but thanks to you I am ready to face them. Face them like a man, not like what you are. I'm prepared to walk into hell and I am prepared to walk OUT of hell with what is rightfully mine. I have been inside a chamber before. I have seen first hand what that structure can do to people. It's like it has a mind of it's own. It can damage you beyond repair, it can utterly destroy you from inside out. But I am fully prepared to deal with that amount of anguish. I don't fear anyone or anything. I've been in hell before and I overcame every obstacle in my path. Jaws are going to hit the floor when the EAW universe witnesses what I am capable of inside a chamber, jaws will be DISLOCATED when my fist makes contact with them. This is a warning, not just to DEDEDE but to every other competitor in the chamber: I WILL HAVE NO COMPASSION OVER ANY OF YOU. I'm going HAM and I won't give a damn about anything. You step in my way you get neutralized. I clearly stated last week I was taking over the game, that wasn't a joke. From this day forward I won't care if I have "brothers" or "friends" I am going to dominate everyone until the World Title is strapped around my waist.

But before I get to enter the chamber I have to qualify first... My personal convictions and aspirations for EAW make me a wanted man around here. I understand that, I really do. I understand that the management wants to see me perish and that their blood boils whenever I open my mouth because I speak the truth and you know what they say about the truth..  But seriously, Ventura? They think Ventura will end my career and shut me up for good? They better think again. I hate to break it to you and your people, Crash, but if DEDEDE couldn't stop me for good NOBODY WILL STOP ME. Why don't you and your spoiled little brats come at me yourselves, Crash? I dare you to try and end me yourselves, I WANT you to try and end me yourselves. Grow some balls and PLEASE step into the ring with me because I have been dying to kick all of your ASSES.  Too bad you won't because you don't have any balls, you corporate jackasses only have vaginas. I'll use Ventura and all the participants in the chamber to send the corrupt management a message. After they are all left devastated and I am world champion, Crash and his people will inevitably cross paths with me and when that happens.. I'll be ready to punch them all in the face.

This time, I won't hold back, I won't back down from this challenge. Did you hear that, Ventura? The time has arrived for us to finally settle our differences. Originally, I wasn't going to address our match or your statement, but it's imminent I do so. Mainly because you seem to have the misconception that I want to get handed everything on a silver platter which is not true. I don't want to be given the whole world in my hands, I haven't demanded anything from EAW. I just took my opportunity instead of waiting to be given one. Are you implying I don't deserve my achievements? I have earned every accolade listed in my resume. It doesn't shock me at all that you made that implication. As a matter of fact it amuses me because this isn't the first occasion something similar to this happens between the two of us. You've always been envious of my success as a professional wrestler. Ever since I beat you in that other company, remember? You've loved to talk shit behind my back since then. Making comments about how I supposedly wasn't "good enough" or how I wasn't sufficiently "worthy" to hold a championship that you previously held and some other bullcrap. I never really understood your hatred towards me.. All I did was take advantage of the opportunity I was given at the time and succeed over you. The same thing you would have done if you were in my position. Want to know why I refused to face you before? Because it simply wasn't in my plans. I'm not a coward, you got the wrong man. This time my career is in jeopardy. There's something significant on the line. Things are different now and I will gladly step into the ring with you not to just earn a spot in the chamber at Road To Redemption 8, but to SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I'll prove you wrong. I won't lose. I can't lose. Success is the only viable option I have right now and you can bet your ass I will THRIVE.
Jamie O'Hara
Post December 11th 2014, 7:09 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
Victims Of A False Conqueror

See, you can try to convince me that I need to be this or I need to be that…that I need to have a particular attribute to succeed but you’re wasting your time, wasting your breath. Tell me the story of how you rose to the top; what you had, what you lost and what you needed to become to succeed but they just barely reach my ears and go no further. It isn’t ignorance, it isn’t foolishness, It isn’t because of the shiny thing that sits on my shoulder, no, it’s because of the lack of doubt I have in my own ability that I won’t need to change anytime soon. Maybe YOU needed to. Maybe those who have come and gone needed to…but I won’t. 

One thing Lochlan Rossdale quickly learnt is that what happens to me on Voltage is merely history. You can beat me on Voltage, leave scars on my body as a reminder of your “greatness”, humble me…but that doesn’t change much. It doesn’t force me to start doubting my own capabilities, it doesn’t make me lose sleep over some unconquerable obstacle, and all it does is help me prepare for when it really…really matters. And what matters is that moment when you once again lose everything. When you’re no longer the disillusioned “undisputed” champion. That moment when I strip you of the EAW Championship and leave you with virtually nothing but a relic of the past. Then how is this match on Voltage remembered? A bump in my road? An effort that’s ultimately worthless? Whether you want to accept it or not and whether I take that title in a week’s time or end up tasting greater success down the road, “humbling” me is just fucking worthless. Beating me is one thing, but trying to prove a point is just something that isn’t going to work; the only thing that will possibly be proven will be where I stand and how far I am to being able to match it with the likes of you, the very best. 

I take in inspiration; even from the sickest minds EAW has ever seen. I’ve watched, I’ve read the stories of success and I’ve grown to appreciate the paths some have taken to get to the top. You though…you don’t inspire me. You don’t represent me. You can so proudly tout yourself as the best in the world, the very top of the food chain and bathe in the glory of your success but don’t for one second believe it means that someone like me, anyone walking in sees you as the exact model needed for success. Champions define themselves. Not some precedent law, not some cookie cutter attitude that everyone must follow. Sure, someone will blindly walk in, full of joy anticipating the challenges of a new battlefield and look towards you as the champion and inspire to be you but face it, they’re not going to succeed. They’re going to be like so, so many that have come and gone within weeks. Fuck, in my time alone I’ve seen enough to build an entire new promotion. That’s what separates me from the rest of the men in this division…just what separated you from the rest at your time. I don’t crumble under the “demand” to reform and adjust; I just plow right fucking through it and pave a new road to success. A pure heart can overcome anything and everyone…if you’re good enough that is. 

What defines me now and will into the future is more than enough to carry. You do not know of my past, what I have strived for and what I have fought for. The moments that left me finding the bottom of the bottle day after day, night after night and sure, these are just words and perhaps to you scenarios that I’ve somehow pulled from my arse to give myself credibility but they’re as fucking real as anything you’ve experience. I’ve lost everything before and fought tooth and nail to get it back and I walked away understanding just how precious particular moments are. What I lack as a champion to the likes of Impact and you are the qualities that will DEFINE my reign when that time comes and redefine what it takes to succeed. Perhaps I should be a bit easier on you for thinking that you need to sink to the very bottom and claw your way back to have the qualities to become a great, but understand that for me, that idea doesn’t apply. I won’t ever apply. Pick myself up, dust myself off and I’ve said that since day fucking one and will say it until the final day. Maybe if you carried that belief a bit earlier you could have had a longer reign. A shame really.

I can lose on Friday night and it will simply prove where I stand in relation to you. Nothing more and really nothing less. It isn’t going to deter me from aiming to walk out of Newark with the EAW Championship or put any doubt in my mind that I can. A victim? No. No one really becomes a victim Jacob by your hands; they become a victim when they can’t find their way back to you for a chance to rectify their missed opportunity. Scott Diamond isn’t a victim, Devan Dubian isn’t a victim, and Brian Daniels isn’t a victim. Tainted victories don’t make them victims and it’s okay if your ego blinds you from that. At least not victims by your own hands. The skin of your teeth is the only thing that stopped you from losing that belt so forgive me if “The Fabled Conqueror” is far less impressive than you try to write it up as and the idea of humbling me on Voltage means very little in my eyes. I’m far more about concerned about proving to you that my little moniker is something special before Road To Redemption then actually getting the victory…but then again we both know exactly how it’s going to end.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on December 11th 2014, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angela Salveti
Showdown RP #1
Post December 11th 2014, 6:33 am by Angela Salveti
5 - EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mpxx4hZGuP1ruqyp4_zpsa614d2ca

[Roses are red, Roses are...]

I stand with my back toward a table, filing my nails that are painted a hued cherry red. Standing their in faded black hip hugger jeans and a cherry red tank top. Upon the table that my back is turned there is three types of roses that lay there. A yellow rose, a black rose, and a red rose. Stopping the filing upon my nails I turn my head slightly at an angle so my face is seen. Black Gucci sunglasses cover my eyes, my hair falls past my shoulders. My painted red lips part as I take a breath.

Sad is the nature of a girl whose mind is lost to the tide of madness, she flounders about in a sea of belief of what doesn't exist. Mad or insanity the knack of both ring the same when one does not keep their composure. Crazed is the beast that does not fight well, tricked easily is such a person. I don't dare to understand the workings of a mad mind, like the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. The ramblings of someone lost to their own thoughts is a case to be solved, a problem to be eradicated. It is not for the love of my own skin that is to be saved of why I must eradicate such a mind. For this girl I refer to is none other than Cherish. She comes off as someone that cannot be controlled, that locking up does no good for. Madness is strange that way once it takes hold you find yourself locked in the struggle between worlds. How does one such as me, the prime aspect of beauty and Latin flavor seek to control such madness? You don't control you end it.”

I turn around letting my shirt be seen, it is of Deadpool with a camera in his hands taking a picture. I move putting the file sliding it into my left pocket, my hands hold against the table now as the glasses slide revealing my eyes gazing to the roses before me.

Understanding what a rose is takes more than saying the word rose. Knowing them and their differences is quite unique. I am a mix of several but before all of you I have laid out these roses. I have laid forth to explain them and especially to explain them to little Cherish or should I call you the Cheshire cat of Wonderland? Either way you can grin, you can laugh, but lessons are needed. First off Cherish do you see this yellow rose? It is bright, it represents the standing of friendship, warm feelings. This rose is the could have been but now it becomes the never was. The only thing it represents now is new beginning for me and how I will handle every situation that comes before me. There is no frightened child in the wake of your madness. I could care less if you were the Scarecrow out of Batman. You are not like Dr. Crane though, you cannot induce fear into someone who does not fear.”

My right hand traces the top of the yellow rose, fingers moving gently down the table. I bypass the black rose for the moment as my fingers come to the top of the red rose. Picking up the red rose I bring it closer to my nose sniffing it lightly then holding it within my hands before me.

This one is still me. Love, beauty, passion,sincere, and most of all courage. The head of a rose can be removed but a rose can grow again, nature is not contempt to be burned away forever. These types of roses are the kind representing the will of those willing to be both beautiful and productive. This is the nature of myself and this little beauty within my hands is my sister. If I could be connected in retrospect I would be. Lovely is the way of things, it is only profound that we find beauty out of the things we take for granted such as the nature between my fingers. Cherish, your name faults you. It calls you something that you don't understand. That is to cherish what is before you and yet the mind has collapsed. Delusions haunt the very being you are. But madness will not be my undoing, I can assure you of that, I can attest to that.”

I would move the rose letting it set back onto the table, I moved my hands to remove the sunglasses from my eyes then setting them upon the table. My hands would stay at the table on both sides of the black rose.

The black rose, most commonly used as a reference to those that are Gothic. The one that people assume to be a representation toward death. This is true but at the same time it rings toward the word farewell also. That is the truth Cherish, I guess now I can bid farewell to your mind which makes no sense, I can bid farewell to you being someone I can understand. If you want it to symbolize death then I will tell you Cherish it symbolizes the death of your chances. Black is the night, it is the darkness, it is what madness can be lost within. Anything can be lost within the darkness, you should at least try to wake from your mind or forever be lost within the binding lunacy of yourself. I bid you farewell Cherish, I bid thee tidings, for then end is nigh. Because the loss of your mind will not be the only loss upon said mind.”

I gaze up, my eyes directly at the camera, a smile upon the painted lips I spoke from. My words were spoken, I felt confident. No one with a deteriorated mentality was going to make me wain from my goals to rise above things. Not Cherish, this Cheshire cat as I called her.
Post December 11th 2014, 6:27 am by Guest
Dynasty Promo

Give a man a little power and he begins to believe that he controls the world. It seems like from the moment that I first walked through those doors, I was told that I would need to earn everything that I wanted to achieve in this business. It started on NEO, when I was immediately thrown to the bottom of the barrel with the likes of Terry Chambers and Christopher Young, being forced to snatch and grab at everything little opportunity that I wanted, while being forced to watch as guys who were never deserving of such opportunities, were shoved immediately into the spotlight that everyone single person on NEO, wanted to stand in. I was forced to face guys that, we all knew were never going to be good enough to clean my boots, let alone tie their laces, while a guy that the world’s never going to see again, in the form of Lucius Creed, was being hand fed the things that I was told that I needed to earn; and when I finally did earn the opportunity to face the Young Lion’s Cup holder, I screwed out of it and not even a finger was raised, no, once again I was told that I needed to earn another opportunity. When I finally had the opportunity to compete on the main stage, nothing was ever really different. I was looked upon as nothing more than fodder for the likes of Alex Anderson and Starr-Stan. I was brought up onto Dynasty to make the guys this company looked upon as either its future or their elite’s spotlights shine even brighter than they already did. I did everything that I could to push myself forward. I did whatever I could to scratch and claw my way to the success that I had earned. I sided with Dark Demon and turned my back on every single thing that I believed in, because I knew that it would push me further than anyone in this company was willing to push me. I sided with Dark Demon because I knew that it would give the opportunity to make a name for myself; to shed myself of every time that I was overlooked for people that I was better than. I knew that aligning with Dark Demon would give me the opportunity to walk out and prove that I was the best damn thing that the New Breed had to offer, and I did just that. I walked out and almost kicked Alex Anderson’s teeth down his throat, to become the New Breed Champion. I walked out and kicked Zack Crash’s teeth down his throat, to beat a man that some believed was unstoppable. I walked into the Pain for Pride as a man that the world thought couldn’t overcome the odd’s stacked against him, and not only won this Cash in the Vault briefcase, but walked out and overshadowed every single person that had the opportunity to walk out in front of the world. I walked out and overshadowed the main event that had been planned a year in advance, as nothing more than a guy that walked into Pain for Pride as nothing more than Dark Demon’s Lackey.

And even after all of that, everything that I had accomplished, every single time that I had outdone whoever stood in my way; I was still told to walk out in front of the world and earn it. I had to watch as Jacob Senn was given the opportunity to become the first EAW Champion, not because he earned the opportunity or because he deserved it, no, he was given that chance because he thought he deserved it. I had to watch as Jacob Senn screwed Brian Daniels, while Damien Murrow stood by his side and Lannister held his hand to win the EAW Championship, while I was kept of the card. I’ve had to watch as someone like Matt Ryder is given the chance at the EAW Championship, while I’ve walked out and PROVED that I am the best damn thing this business, this company, the world has to offer. You see Monroe, when I say that I don’t care about what I need to do to get into that Elimination Chamber, I mean it. I’m tired of waiting. I’m tired of watching people that I’m quite frankly better than, being placed ahead of me. I’m sick of being forced to scratch and to claw, and being told that it’s just process of earning it. I told you on Saturday, Monroe, nobody really earns anything. People wait in line and hope that it’s their name that pulled from the hat, and are given the chance to make a name for themselves. While a guy like Xavier Williams is forced to defend the one thing that nobody could take away from him; not even a guy that’s looked upon as one of the baddest men on the planet, in the form of Diamond Cage. I understand the person that stands in front of me on Dynasty, Monroe. I understand that I can’t trust anyone, more than I can trust her. But when it comes down to it, she said it perfectly: the best wrestler is going to win and that, I will.
Mstislav
Post December 11th 2014, 1:51 am by Mstislav
This is what happens people; you have a man who tries to change you even though you know you are great. You have a man who tries to make you in the image of a man because he fits the mold of corruption and scum than you. You listen to this man and you will be run into the ground, and not look like the person you were before. I’m sorry of Negra, I truly am. He stood by Mustafa, he stood by this man who told him that being scum of the earth was a good thing for him, that being ruthless would get him were he wanted. He saw defeat as nothing more than a thought and did not like the fact that defeat could help him in so many ways. He thought victory was his and nothing else without learning about defeat. So I did what was best for him, and let him continue his losing streak, no without tasting victory he can finally see that he has been led astray. But that was Sunday, that was the match in which Mustafa tried to distract me, and where Negra made mistake after mistake. It’s all in the past, it’s all done, and it’s a victory on my scoreboard once again. But this week is now of a higher caliber I say. This week I face an old friend, a friend I may have abused back then when we were a team, and an old friend who is finally on point to win himself a championship. But besides being a little reunion of sorts, this is also a match to determine who gets a spot in the Elimination Chamber at Road To Redemption.

Now the friend I am talking about if you have not connected the dots goes by the name The Nas or Nasir which I shall refer to him as. Now Nasir we have been through thick and thin, we have become Young Lions Tag Team Cup Holder, and Tag Team Champions. But in that little time we were buddies we seemed to want different things. I wanted my name to mean something, and you wanted the moment you were in to last forever. That is where losing the Tag Team titles became a good thing. It showed me I couldn’t get anywhere being a tag team with a man who wanted to live in the now. And now look at us Nasir. I have the National Extreme title, and I worked my way to where I am. I fought against big names, I won, and I made myself known. I had big matches, I had bigger reactions, and I had monumental memories for myself down the road. But you, you fade in the dark awhile, maybe to simmer on the moment you lost, maybe to wander around and see what you could do to make The Nas known, I’ll never know. But when you came back you tried to make a comeback, and you tried, and tried and tried. But to no avail you couldn’t until Shock Value came. That night you out lasted competitor after competitor, you outlasted the people that many others had chosen over you. And now you are in the position of being a formidable opponent to Jamie O’Hara. So all I can say is good luck on trying to attain a title that has eluded you for so long. But this is where my good luck ends, this is where all my good times and happy day’s nostalgia goes bye-bye. Because this Sunday we face off in a match that is more important than what you need to worry your little title chase about. Because this match determines who goes into the Elimination Chamber with people like Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker, and Psycho Brody. This match determines who gets the best match of their life win or lose, and since you are so focused on the moment of now than this victory is mine. Nasir you could come out here and call me Jabroni, you could call me candy-ass or keep referring to yourself in Third person all you like but this match is too important to be messed up by the presence of a man such as yourself. And I may be light hearted now but I have no problem reverting back to my old ways just for one night. I have no problem reverting back to the way I was when I should have won that match between you and me. I have no problem becoming deranged, or unstable. Because come Sunday, my Road to Redemption begins, and it will end with my spot being secured in the Elimination Chamber match. But hey look at the bright side Nas after this you can focus all you want on you New Breed hunt. Hell I’m doing you a favor here “Buddy”. So return it by laying down and taking this loss. 
Tarah Nova
Post December 11th 2014, 12:27 am by Tarah Nova
*The scene fades in showing Tarah Nova pacing back and forth, trying to think. She lets out a loud groan as she slides her left hand through her dark hair as she holds the Hall of Famer championship with her right. The Camera zone in on her as she begins to speak her mind.*

The new Dynasty GM, Sebastian Monroe, is giving me a chance to be in the Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Road To Redemption. A chance to fight against some of the best Extremists in EAW today. I’d have a one out of six chance to become a real champion- to finally hold my first real championship here in EAW. I’d become one of the best in this era if I won that match. *Tarah Sighs* But first I have to be in an qualifying match...against my best friend?  Against the one person that has stood by me through everything. The only person that knows me better then I know myself sometimes, Xavier Williams. Am I the only one that thinks this new GM needs to get his teeth kicked in? I mean, hes putting the two of us against one another and to make the matters worse, he's throwing the chance for the championship in the middle of us. Thats just wrong and you know its bad when I’m the one thats saying it. I’m telling you what, whether Xav approves or not, win or lose, I’m going to punch the GM right in the mouth.

Anywhore, Xav, old buddy. Like it or not, we’re going to fight and beat the living shit out of each other like the old times. We might be best friends, and it kills me to say this but we are also wrestlers too. This is what we do for a living, we kick ass and take names. So on Dynasty that's what we’re going to do. I’m not going to lie though, this is going to be the most hardest thing I have ever done in the ring but its for a Championship. Its for the World Heavyweight Championship, X. And because of that, I am gonna beat you in this match. Its only far. I mean you are Mr. Cash in the Vault at the moment. You have so many chances to cash in and hold a Championship. So why do you think you need to be in the Elimination Chamber match? Why do you have to be the center of the attention when you have the briefcase in your hands. I believe its my time now. Its time for the Age of Nova to take over EAW. But don’t get me worry, Xav, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have made it through everything that happened with Demon’s Council. You were my backbone through the whole thing and I can’t thank you enough for that. You were the reason why I came back to EAW after I was burned alive. You know me, I was too upset with myself and hurt to get out of bed after the match. *Tarah chuckles softly* Then you walked into the room, being all hard-headed and you pushed me and nag me till I was out of bed. So yeah, I know that this match is going to be one of the most hardest matches that we, as friends, will ever go thought. Though, Its not going to stop me from bring my A-game, Xav. You know I won’t back down without kicking some ass first. I just hope you bring your A-game as well. Why don't you make believe I’m Zach Crash or someone you hate. I think it would be earier if you did that. But All in all, may the best wrestler win.

*Tarah looks down at the floor before looking back at the camera*

Before I go, I need to clear something up to Ms. Cherish. So you speak about my "Fears". Tell me, do you believe that I fear you? You see, you only caught me off guard that night on Voltage. I was in a mourning, you blind little girl. Why would I ever be scared of the likes of you anyway? You're just another inmate of this asylum we call EAW who believes she's a witch. Theres nothing Fearful about you. In fact, I don’t fear anything, and ever if I did, it wouldn’t be you. Fear is just an illusion, you see. Its all a big lie. There is nothing real about fear. Though, Its very very believable at times. I will never fear you or fear Fear, itself. You see, Cherish, I am above fear so I do not believe in it. Only simple minded people believe in it and they go mad as a Hatter. Like yourself, deary. So right now, I believe you should keep your talk about fear for someone that has something to be afraid about.

*Tarah smirks at the camera before walking out of the view of it as the screen goes black*

Kevin Devastation
Post December 11th 2014, 12:00 am by Kevin Devastation
(The scene opens up to show Wraith sitting alone, on a bench overlooking a bay near the Brooklyn Bridge. The time of day is right at dusk, right when the sun is setting to the west, barely any kind of light shows except for the lights illuminating the walkways of the paths along the water. Wraith is dressed in a black shirt, black jeans, and a long black leather jacket. He sits, still with his sunglasses on and a cigarette in his mouth, he takes a drag from it and then turns to the camera.)

Wraith: So these are the lives we live? These are the paths that no matter how hard we try to stray from them, we end up on? I have seen men and women fight their destiny, and fight their fate. All men have lost, all men have failed to achieve their personal vendetta against life. All men and women live, and attempt to fight it all. Kevin Devastation was just like them, fighting it all, fighting not only for his position but fighting to redeem his soul. But there is no redemption for a man who does nothing but horrid things since he opens his eyes in the morning and finally drinks himself to sleep at night. Just like men who have come and gone like him before. You can not teach them that they are wrong, you can never teach these men that no matter what they do, they will fail. They all fail in the end, because then you look in the mirror and you see the man you tried to become looking back in your face and you stand there and you have nothing but your dreams looking you dead in the face and shaking their head at the sorry piece of trash that you have become. And in the dark corner of the room, the part of the room you never think to look at you must then look there, and you must see the men you have truly become. A ghost of what you dreamed you would be, a nightmare inside the dream that is your career, that is your life. You hope to see a dove flying towards heaven, only to see the crow that symbolizes your death that is forthcoming. I was Kevin Devastations crow,I was his end game. He did not know that I would come the way I did, nor did he know that the things that were coming would change the course of his ending. Many people think that the end is the end, and for most men that is true. When you reach the last page, you close the book. But in rare occasions, in rare moments in time you read the last sentence in the book, and it says "To Be Continued.". In that time you realize that the story, well the story has just begun...

(Wraith begins to stand and walk closer to the railing to keep people from falling into the bay. He takes a small book out of his jacket pocket with a small black rose used for a bookmark. He opens the book and the bookmark is placed on the page before the final page. He stands there with the book open in his hand as he looks at the camera again, not even looking at what the book says.)

Wraith: And this week we can close another chapter in a story for a young man who tries, and pleads with himself to become more than what he sees in his shadow, and tries to be like what he sees in the mirror. Except what Tyler Parker sees in that mirror is a Hall Of Famer, is a World Champion, is a all time great. Do you see any of those things in the life of yourself right now Tyler Parker? I don't see a big gold belt, I don't see a pretty ring on your finger, and I do not see a man who is, was, or ever will be considered one of the "all time greats". I do not see that for Kevin Devastation, that is for sure, and he had to accept that when I arrived. You see young Mr. Parker, you refuse to see these things which are nipping at your heels at this very moment. You refuse to see the dark corner of your room, you refuse to see what you truly are. You are a man who is holding on to glory from the past, you are a man who has been in this industry since 2007, and you have only been World Champion for a short time, once, and lost it to a madman. Then you descended into what we see now, sure you beat a Y2Impact who was at the end of his line and was crossing over. But you Tyler Parker were not, you said you were on the rise after that win in a main event of Pain For Pride. The next week you lost to Kevin Devastation for the second time in a year, and now look where we are today. Losing your National Extreme Championship to a man who is at least 6 years your junior, not once but twice now. Give up the ghost Tyler Parker, you know it just as Kevin Devastation knew it. The end of the line is approaching, and you have no viable way out. Change your ending Tyler, prove to the entire world that Tyler Parker can and will be somebody to the world. Prove that you can overcome a ghost, and prove that you can overcome yourself. Because if you can not do that Tyler, then you will fall in line with most of the men and women in this world. Are you different? Or are you one in the same? See I do not know the answer to that question, I have not read that part of the story yet. Because the book I see in my hand is now turning to its last page. I will save it and read it after our match on Dynasty, and between the two of us...I hope to see it have the phrase I talked about earlier. But if not, then I will not be amazed.

(Wraith closes the book without even looking at it, and he places it inside of his jacket pocket again, and keeps the rose in his hand, and then smells it. He smiles a bit and then lets the rose fall into the water as the camera follows it. The camera focus's on the water and it shows the rose hitting the water, causing a small ripple on the face and body of Wraith. As the water clears again, and becomes placid Wraith is gone. And only a single crow perched on the railing remains in view as the screen goes to black.)
Abelard Becker
Post December 10th 2014, 6:57 pm by Abelard Becker
I have a lot I want to say, but unfortunately I'm going to have to keep that bottled up for now. I've been silent, for the most part since Shock Value, and considering what went down two Saturday's ago, I'm entitled to a little silence. 

You know WHAT and WHO is back, but you don't know why... and that is what I'm going to have to save for a later date. 

It's just been brought to my attention that today's Wednesday, and that this Friday on Voltage I'm scheduled to face off against Lannister, if I could remain silent I would... but I'm being placed in a position where I'm forced to speak, at the very least about my opponent Lannister, so... I will.

I don't recall exactly, but I'm pretty sure this is our third encounter, though our first in singles competition. I know in the past I may have... questioned your ability to... lead your two monsters, and that isn't necessarily a knock on you, anyone would have trouble, it's near impossible to control two men has mentally unstable as Brody and Norman... but... as hard as this is for me to admit, and believe me, it's pretty fucking hard, I've been proved wrong, not only have you been able to lead and control you're two monsters, you've brought them success, you've far exceeded any expectations, even the highest that I had set for you.

I admire you more knowing that.

Admiration? I'd bet that's hardly what you expected me to have for you, but it's the truth, maybe you are what I've tried my entire career to be. No, I haven't tried to be a hit-man my entire career, but I've always been tapped to be, or referred to be a leader. But what exactly have I led? Who have I led? One could argue that Moses X had more success BEFORE I took him under my wing. And Moses wasn't off his hinges in the slighest, he was a bright, talented extremist. 

Maybe that's it, maybe that's what I want. In reality I could've walked away long ago, but I didn't... I came back, and came back again, and again, and again. Never knowing truly why, this past time it was because I wanted to, or at least I thought I wanted to win the EAW Championship. But is that it? IS THAT REALLY IT? I don't think so, because that's something I've already accomplished, I've already been World Champion, another one would be... just another one, it wouldn't be speical, nothing's ever as special as the first. Or could it be that I wanted a legacy, that I want someone to follow in my footsteps when I'm gone, I want to leave something meaningful, as ironic as this may sound, GIVE SOMETHING BACK to EAW. Is that it?

Nah, that's not it.

To be quite frank, I don't even admire you, I must say I've been impressed, but your impression on me doesn't make me admire you, quite the opposite in fact. I'll end this bluntly. You've gotten a lot of praise for what you've done, I don't like it.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next