Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What country would you hate to live in the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 9:55 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
MTM wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
New Zealand.

Ew.
You say that like New Zealand even deserves to be a country.  :book:

It should basically be another state of ours. :mjpls:
I can't disagree. :banderas:
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 9:59 pm

Bali

Haiti

Zambia
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 11:05 pm

North Korea, or any of those middle eastern countries about to be bombed and drone stricked by the states trying to deliver some "democracy" to me.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 12:06 am

I'd despise living in Russia
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 12:29 am

North Korea kind of takes the cake.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 2:04 am

North Korea.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 2:08 am

Indonesia.

no, j/k. despite of the super-slow internet connection and the super-dumb government, this place is cool. I enjoy living in Indonesia.

Well, the country that I don't want to live in is.... ironically.... Japan. I have a pen buddy from Japan and I am very close to her. She told me everything about living in Japan, yes, everything. The expensive living cost (She said the living cost in Tokyo is more expensive than in New York or London). The workaholics environment, something that making Japanese people are less socialized. They also not really friendly to people with English speakers. Not meaning that they are hostile, but they are too afraid to help people if they speak English. So, I think I may visit Japan only for traveling instead of staying there.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 2:54 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
Bali

Haiti

Zambia
....and Bali is not even country, Keller smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 4:05 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
North Korea.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 9:18 am

Somalia
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 9:41 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
North Korea.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 11:54 am

Somalia. Eff that shizz.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 11:57 am

China
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What country would you hate to live in the most?   What country would you hate to live in the most? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What country would you hate to live in the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-