Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Empty
PostSubject: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 6:27 am

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 6:28 am

My own. If I disagree then I'll say if I disagree, as long as it doesn't turn in to an over-the-top argument about something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 6:30 am

In real life, I'd say the former because I'm sure whatever I'm stuck in a group for I don't want to be there so I'll just agree to get out of there quicker. In E-Feds, I'll happily state my own opinion no matter how much it may offend someone that might start ignoring me despite being honest about it and perfectly happily to talk it out with them. But that's in a perfect world, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 6:30 am

It depends, if it's in a school setting and I'm in a group with a bunch of fucking morons and we have to do some sort of project then I'd just agree with their opinions because I could careless about the entire subject in general.

But if I'm speaking amongst those who I feel comfortable with then I'd let them have a piece of my mind.  :yes:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 1:54 pm

I'm pretty argumentative in a debate and I rarely conform to what other people think just for the sake of it. I usually express myself pretty freely if I'm asked for my opinion, but if somebody is just spouting nonsense and their ignorant beliefs won't change regardless of what I say, I find that it's best to just not waste the energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 1:55 pm

I have my own mind and zero fucks are givin when I'm "offending" people it's my opinion just like yours.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 3:56 pm

It varies. If I am bullshitting about agreeing with something I just won't be active in the convo and probably nod my head, especially if its to get work done.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 3:58 pm

Speak for my own self, it's what I believe so why not. However I agree, if it's going to some bs done faster than I'll just agree with them to get it over with.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 5:21 pm

I'm always honest about my own opinion. It's probably one of my bigger flaws cuz it gets me into trouble, but I don't care how people react to it. If someone don't want to be chill with me cuz we think differently then that's not a true friend and I will be nobody's follower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 10:57 pm

I don't care what the discussion is, I'll always speak my own. I hate people who follow others instead of just being themselves.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 10:59 pm

I keep to myself, I don't like confrontation, nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest    In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest  Empty

Back to top Go down

In group discussions, do you go by people's opinion or do you speak your own even if it means its weird/offensive to others? Be honest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1