Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you were to write a book what would it be about?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you were to write a book what would it be about?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you were to write a book what would it be about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Empty
PostSubject: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 6:07 am

Do you think a lot of people would read it? :anchor:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 6:09 am

I can't imagine just choosing one thing to write about, because there's so much shit that pops into my head. I guess something I would really love to write about is a novel centered around professional wrestling; something akin to the film "The Wrestler".
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptySeptember 20th 2014, 6:12 am

Probably something like beings fighting for championships and prestige with the use super powers. teams and other various contests where its basically all society does.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 4:09 pm

It would be a mystery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 8:22 pm

I am currently writing a book....well I'll take hat back I've been working on it for years. anyway it's a sci fi type deal where people of earth live like they currently are while there is a Star trek Style space battle going on in the stars. everyone is after earth and earthlings as well as a few alien species are protecting the earth at all costs...There is way more but i'm afraid I don't want to give away the whole book in a few sentences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:20 pm

It would be a self-help book. A memoir, even, on how efukt helped me see the light. It would be in the self-help category because it would help uptight assholes loosen up, literally.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:31 pm

I've tried writing books before on multiple subjects: wrestling, horror, erotica, sci-fi, super heroes, myself, and they all usually end up being lit on fire 40 pages in or so.  I'm too hypercritical to do it, I think, and I definitely can't take the criticisms of others unless I somewhat respect what they've done.

I think I'm good at making characters and writing dialogue, but if e-fed's taught me anything, it's that once I find a direction to go with a narrative something gets in between me at point a and the ending at point z.  Either I lose interest, find trouble filling in the blanks in-between, or over analyze a road map for what comes next until I'm sick of it all.  

So probably a book of short stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 6:32 pm

It would be about real-life applications and themes contained within horror films and horror's impact on society.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 9:26 pm

Maybe a true crime book? Stuff like that fascinates me, so I don't think I'd mind all the research and effort and stuff that would go into writing a book of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 9:41 pm

I began writing a book around last December, it was about a hellhound (who is basically the Devil's son) who comes to Earth and accidentally falls in love with God's mortal daughter (the girl had a regular mortal mother) it had Latin/Roman Christianity themes to it. Even though I don't exactly believe in all of that. Call me crazy, but that's just the idea that came to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were to write a book what would it be about?    If you were to write a book what would it be about?  Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were to write a book what would it be about?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1