Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ideas You Never Got To Do SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ideas You Never Got To Do SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ideas You Never Got To Do Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ideas You Never Got To Do Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ideas You Never Got To Do Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ideas You Never Got To Do Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ideas You Never Got To Do Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ideas You Never Got To Do Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ideas You Never Got To Do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

Ideas You Never Got To Do Empty
PostSubject: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 3:38 pm

It could be a character change, a promo, a team, segment, match, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 4:06 pm

me and DC couldve lasted a while as tag team champs, but the THOR angle was too hot not to jump on immediately
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 7:36 pm

That stuff I was kinda trying to do before I retired, changed my finisher name and tweaked my gimmick a little. Scott and I had plans for that shit, never came to fruition doe.

:money:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 12:17 am

Tranquilo with LC.
I was gonna use Homicide & he was gonna use Carlito.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 2:24 am

EOE asked me to tag team once... Banks told me not to kill my career :punk:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 7:41 am

-If I was gonna continue my feud with AA for a while longer after HOG, I'd have had him shave me bald to embarrass me and mock me for such a horrible downfall, switch picbases back to my old Low-Ki picbase (cept this time the one with him with a suit and looking like hitman) and be a total badass. but then Starr suggested us feuding and so I went with that since me/starr wasnt supposed to last five months.

-If Hawk stayed active, Banks wouldn't have let me try the KOE tournament so It'd have been me with Tanny vs Hawk with Cameron one on one since we were building a feud there for a while revolving around the four of us, would have done a fuck job with Cam screwing Hawk over and going with me, turning me heel with her and turning Hawk face with Tanny.

-Originally I was gonna have Tarah/Mack turn on Lucian in the handicap match with Crash at RW, turn him face and then during Me/Starr, I'd have had the same finish with Crash spiking me in the face, Mack/Williams/Tarah fucking him up and stopping him beating me, then Lucian spears the holy living fuck out of me but then the lights go out and boom, Norman Hellion appears in the ring and chokeslams Starr and I'd win the title, and reveal I was manipulating Norman by promising to get rid of the voices in his head by doing my bidding. Probably would have lead to a Xav/Mack vs Crash/Lucian feud at GR and Starr/Norman

- Me vs Crash originally was supposed to be my last match in EAW but then with Imp, HBB, Carlos, GI all leaving/retiring, I figured I'd stick a around a bit longer and with Jay wanting to retire at MSM, I didn't wanna do two at the same show

-Me vs HBB at PFP 8 Sad
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 7:02 pm

Cy Henderson Vs. KD in a buried alive match
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 7:25 pm

Coulda gave myself reigns as champion while I was Dynasty writer.  :ehh:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 1:45 am

Unfortunately, I was never capable of realizing my lifelong dream to win every championship in EAW. Yes, even the Vixens Championship.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 2:13 am

All in all a face turn
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 7:38 am

A character called "Niall Byrne" from Ireland. Pic base would've been Devitt ofc. But who knows? Maybe in the future I will be able to do it. Thanks, Aren. (D)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 7:06 pm

Uhhh, off of the top of my head, I never got to turn my Mainstream gimmick up a notch and be masked.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:11 pm

In all seriousness, long before Norman came along, I was going to do a multiple personality gimmick and have seven different sides of myself in the same vein as the "Sensui Seven" in Yu Yu Hakusho. Instead, I won the Answers World Championship. I would've won the AWC again anyway eventually if I hadn't done it there, so I sometimes wish I could've gotten that opportunity instead. Too late, I guess!
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:46 pm

I have plenty of character ideas. I haven't had chance to use a lot of them yet but I'm sure I will at some point.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyApril 29th 2015, 3:55 pm

I have several character ideas in my head. The best one I got is based on the god of death in Celtic mythology Ankou.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyApril 29th 2015, 4:21 pm

I was going to turn face after my run with Drastik World Order. But I guess I was a heel until the end Wink To be honest, being a heel is my strongest point.

And I know this wasn't MY idea but one involving me, I wasn't supposed to have cashed in my KOE contract as early as I did originally. I can't recall WHEN I should've but that happened and yeah...
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyApril 29th 2015, 4:48 pm

CATTERSON VS PHANTOM

I WONT REST TILL IT HAPPENS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:23 pm

I've always wanted to do a Boondock Saints like character with Sheamus as a pic base. Maybe someday...
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyApril 29th 2015, 5:24 pm

Leave EAW after joining dWo
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyMay 8th 2015, 9:10 pm

Win at Pain for Pride
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyMay 8th 2015, 11:43 pm

Zeke Nero. Very, very short lived character here. Was able to make him thrive in other feds, but I felt he got bland when I got to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

Hailing From : The Village Hidden In The Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyMay 9th 2015, 3:23 am

I got the opportunity to put together a major outside heel faction in a company called WCF, unfortunately in the end me and Ciserano didn't see eye to eye with the guys there and we had to call it off
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyMay 9th 2015, 7:55 am

I was gonna do a gimmick in XMW where I was revealed as the co-leader of a heel stable along with Jacob Steele that had a conspiracy to kill smaller e-feds from within. But XMW died before I could.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do EmptyMay 9th 2015, 5:34 pm

One thing that I want to do that I haven't had a chance to do, at least in EAW is lead my own Stable. I've been in them before in AWA and CWF (The Wrestling Empire was Nails/KD/DE's Idea and I jumped on board as a "great traitor" and the other stable in the New CWF that I was involved in was more the work and vision of others than my own honestly) but I've never had a chance to really develop my own concept for one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas You Never Got To Do   Ideas You Never Got To Do Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas You Never Got To Do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-