Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Interview with EC3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Interview with EC3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Interview with EC3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Interview with EC3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Interview with EC3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Interview with EC3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Interview with EC3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Interview with EC3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Interview with EC3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Interview with EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Interview with EC3   Interview with EC3 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 5:18 pm

Internet wrote:

http://prowrestling.net/article.php...For-Glory-what-s-next-for-his-character-38707

TNA in New York City: Being in the ring at the Manhattan Center, I love it. I love the crowd because they loathe me. Just having that atmosphere, the interaction with people really drives me to perform. It's a lot of fun...and I hope that the crowd had a lot of fun sending jeers, throwing bags of urine or whatever they were shooting at me.

Dixie Carter going through a table: No matter how long I've been in the industry, I was finally a part of a compelling story that had a clear beginning and end, a culmination, and a pay-off. It was pretty rewarding to be a part of that. We gave the people what they wanted and they got it and now we have to give them something else to sink their teeth into.

Bully Ray possibly departing: Honesty, being in the ring with Bully was some of the most fun I've had. Beating him at Slammiversary was quite a breakout moment for me. If he were to leave TNA, I would hope to personally take him out. I'd love to keep him around.

Bound for Glory coming up: I got to go to Japan about a month and a half ago with Wrestle-1. I teamed with Rockstar Spud and got to wrestle against Tajiri, going full-circle for me being a huge fan of ECW growing up to go there and wrestle him in Japan. Unfortunately, we lost but it was a great experience and quite hilarious seeing Rockstar Spud squirming from being green misted. As far as match possibilities, it will be interesting to see where we go. Being in Japan where it's not going to be the same environment with people not as in tune with the stories going on. I would love to go to Japan and defeat Kurt Angle if he is healthy and if his knee is ok. He is the cyborg, he's training really hard. He continues to be a thorn in my side, and he seems to be in the right path to health. So hopefully he will be cleared to be in the ring and I can beat a healthy Kurt Angle.

Where he would like to go next: With the culmination of Dixie Carter going through a table, it's time for EC3 to move forward solo and take the reins of the company. The next step after BFG, my complete focus will be becoming champion. Bobby Lashley has taken the ball and ran with it completely. What he's done on TV in the coming weeks – his match with Bobby Roode was off the charts. That would be my next goal – TNA Champion no matter who I have to beat even if it is the Destroyer.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Interview with EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with EC3   Interview with EC3 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:25 pm

This is like 10 years old.  :dahell:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Interview with EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with EC3   Interview with EC3 EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 12:09 am

WELL SO IS YOUR MOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview with EC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with EC3   Interview with EC3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with EC3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-