Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 1:33 pm

Ex. Million Dollar Championship or Internet Championship

I'm interested so let's see what y'all got!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 2:21 pm

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 20th 2017, 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 3:07 pm

Not entirely sure on the name but it'd have to have something to do with gold in the name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 4:51 pm

Promo champion :kappa:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 5:28 pm

I have a championship called the Warzone Championship (the name is sort of unrelated to the division). Basically it operates like a tag-team championship, except that it's a four-way elimination match, and the last two standing are considered the winners. So, you could have tag-teams that work together, rivals that hate each other get the championships together, etc. It makes for some awesome storylines.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 5:35 pm

Then again, if I had to call it something, maybe... The Quintessential Championship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:24 pm

Celebrity Shot Cup. Holder has legal interference in any match.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 7:24 pm

If I made my own custom championship, I would call it The Fabled Championship. We all know that The Fabled Conqueror needs a championship to fit his talent and prowess. If I was to use a belt, I would probably use the current TNA World Championship.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 9:22 pm

The Russian Regiment championship.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 6th 2014, 2:25 am

The Amazing Championship
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 13th 2014, 11:36 pm

The Hall of Fame Championship.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 1:48 pm

The Rated R Championship -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 5:04 pm

The Anti Championship.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 11:23 pm

My world championship shoulda had pink straps
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 12:41 am

"My Dick Championship"

Because everyone wants their hands on it.

:goat:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 8:58 pm

Ramsay Is God Championship
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:36 pm

War Queen Championship. It would look like this:

If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Heritage1
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 9:45 pm

Intergalactic Championship
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 10:10 pm

The "30 Minutes or Less With Extra Toppings Championship".  It would only be defended in 30 minute iron man matches.  The side plates would be pie server shaped, and the face plate would be a pizza box that opens up to reveal a pizza slice winged eagle hovering over a globe line cut pepperoni pie.  There'd also be a pizza cutter blade in the middle of the pie colored in red, white, and blue.  The pizza cutter would spin.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 11:39 pm

NCAA Championship
Back to top Go down
Яedrum

Яedrum

Hailing From : Creature Feature Odditorium

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 4:05 pm

Some kinda strap that is defended in Eating Competitions. Kinda like when James Storm had the Drinking Belt in TNA.

Oh and this.....

If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Bigtop_wrestling_belt__1_-r50-1868x743
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 2:40 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
Then again, if I had to call it something, maybe... The Quintessential Championship.
:fact: :jericho: :kissasstyler:
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 11:47 pm

Simple. I'd bring the Pure Championship into fold and book it like it's the old RoH Pure Championship. Where; 

- Every match would be a title match
- Each opponent gets three ropebreaks. Once exaughted any ropeholds used against them will be legal
- No closed punches to the head or crotch. 
- Countouts to a 20
- Can change hands by Countout or DQ
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyOctober 20th 2016, 12:02 am

OOC: The Iron Thumbs Video Gaming Championship

IC: The Catch As Catch Can, Rabble Rousing, Bare Knuckle Gentleman's Championship.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? EmptyOctober 20th 2016, 1:31 am

Rich man's championship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?   If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could have a custom championship, what would you call it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next