Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Albert Rio heading to TNA SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Albert Rio heading to TNA SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Albert Rio heading to TNA Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Albert Rio heading to TNA Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Albert Rio heading to TNA Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Albert Rio heading to TNA Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Albert Rio heading to TNA Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Albert Rio heading to TNA Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Albert Rio heading to TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Albert Rio heading to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 3:15 am

The Internet wrote:
Alberto Del Rio appeared with AAA officials and wrestlers for a Ring & Rockstars 3 press conference today at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya to promote a September 14th event at the venue. This will be Del Rio's official AAA return. He will team with La Parka and Myzteziz (the former Sin Cara) to face Texano Jr., Averno and El Hijo del Perro Arguayo.
Del Rio reportedly got the non-compete clause that WWE was trying to enforce thrown out. Here is a translated quote, courtesy of SuperLuchas.net:
"It is unconstitutional that you can not work ... thanks to lawyers and support of AAA, I can fight without any problems."

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2014/0902/580663/alberto-del-rio-reportedly-free-to-wrestle-where-he-wants/#ixzz3CEbDlO2B
Follow us: @WrestlingINC on Twitter | WrestlingINC on Facebook

So this means anyone can get out of that 90 days no compete? :hmm:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 3:22 am

I'm just happy that Alberto is wrestling somewhere. Much Del Rio love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 9:44 am

Hm... I'm conflicted. 

This makes me want to watch TNA, but every time I do, I feel like I turn to see some really bad acting from Dixie Carter...
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 1:32 pm

I think it might have more to do with the way he was released rather than the clause itself.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 2:25 pm

Oh look, another washed-up WWE talent going to TNA. And anybody that says otherwise is kidding themselves. He hasn't had the same glamor as say... 3-4 years ago. Won't make a difference. But glad he got a job of employment where he won't be, in his mind at least, ridiculed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 3:11 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 9:10 pm

Where does it say he's going to TNA

Del Rio debuted washed up 3-4 years ago

I think working in Mexico helps his case and because he was fired. Probably in WWE's best interest to just let him work. It's not like he's going to a rival promotion, or like there's any rival promotion out there.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 9:13 pm

StarrStan wrote:
Where does it say he's going to TNA

Del Rio debuted washed up 3-4 years ago

I think working in Mexico helps his case and because he was fired. Probably in WWE's best interest to just let him work. It's not like he's going to a rival promotion, or like there's any rival promotion out there.
I concur  :deadpool:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 9:19 pm

Joined AAA because his career is done. Smart man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 11:08 am

AAA is a big promotion though.

That being said, him going to TNA isn't gonna draw ratings or buys anyway, he's a good wrestler but I can't imagine any huge matches he could have there that'd be of any interest and he's not exactly the most exciting person ever and really, unless CM Punk or John Cena head down to TNA, nobody is gonna give a fuck about them no matter what they do.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 9:11 am

Why does everyone think he's going to TNA? Aside from TRE somehow having it in the posts title, there's literally nothing about him going there. Yall motherfuckers who aren't Starr are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Rio heading to TNA   Albert Rio heading to TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Rio heading to TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-