Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Compare yourself - Athlete edition SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Compare yourself - Athlete edition SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Compare yourself - Athlete edition Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Compare yourself - Athlete edition Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Compare yourself - Athlete edition Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Compare yourself - Athlete edition Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Compare yourself - Athlete edition Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Compare yourself - Athlete edition Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Compare yourself - Athlete edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Compare yourself - Athlete edition Empty
PostSubject: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 3:04 am

Who do you think in terms of athletes basically describes your whole EAW careers? This isn't about who your favorite athlete is but rather what athlete has succeeded and failed in the same ways you have or it just could just be on longevity and the impact you've had. 

For me, I'd have to admit that I'm like Fernando Torres - once a feared striker who kind of disappeared to nowhere now trying to make his name again.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 6:44 am

Kevin Durant
Back to top Go down
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
PrinceofPhenomenal

Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 10:55 am

jared lorenzen
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 12:18 pm

Kobe, Derek Jeter, Tom Brady
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 12:25 pm

Y2Impact wrote:

...So, a hasbeen?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 12:30 pm

Lannister wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

...So, a hasbeen?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 12:41 pm

Dwayne Wade

3 World Championships but old now
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 1:31 pm

Michael Jordan or Kareem Abdul Jabar. Michael is the greatest NBA player of all time, Kareem is the greatest basketball player (high school, college, basketball, extra curricular) of all time. Which one am I? Take a pick.

I also feel like Pele, but ill leave that one alone.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 2:39 pm

Since I like to do a lot of characters and have been high up in many different e-feds I figured I'd go for someone who has a nice strong spread across sports, since I didn't actually know anyone like that due to Jordan not doing well in Baseball(plus didn't want to have the same answer as DDD anyways)I did some googling and am going with Jim Thorpe(gold medals in pentathlon and decathlon, american football hall of famer in both college and pro, and played other sports).

Plus, his name starts with J for a bonus.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 3:47 pm

Compare yourself - Athlete edition The-rock-wwe
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 4:02 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Since I like to do a lot of characters and have been high up in many different e-feds I figured I'd go for someone who has a nice strong spread across sports, since I didn't actually know anyone like that due to Jordan not doing well in Baseball(plus didn't want to have the same answer as DDD anyways)I did some googling and am going with Jim Thorpe(gold medals in pentathlon and decathlon, american football hall of famer in both college and pro, and played other sports).

Bo Jackson was a star in both Football and Baseball until he got hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 4:02 pm

no idea
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 4:05 pm

SCOTT DIAMOND wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

His last name does start with J. Bo Jackson it is then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 4:34 pm

:goat:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 6:42 pm

SCOTT DIAMOND wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

Bo Jackon was a solid player in both baseball and football, but didn't stick around long enough in either to be considered one of the all-time greats. The longevity and the level at which they've performed is incompatible. Jay has been great for much longer when you make the conversion to e-fed years. It would be great to find a multi-sport athlete to give Jay justice (think Deion Sanders), but if we're considering consistency and longevity, he's probably more akin to Peyton Manning in my opinion, arguably the NFL's greatest all-time QB and five-time MVP who just had his best statistical season last year. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 6:48 pm

I don't know any sports athletes.  :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 8:30 pm

Wrestlers are your friends 

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 8:42 pm

If I had to choose an athlete outside of pro wrestling, that'd be a little more difficult. 

But for one in pro wrestling, it'd be the exact same person that's my picture base. Based off a Sting character, who never came to WWE just like myself never hitting EAW even though we've been around for virtually the same time. But yeah, this is the last run, much like if Sting ever hit the WWE ropes, it'd be for one last run as well.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 11:35 pm

LeBron, Kobe, Messi, Bolt, Tiger Woods, Federer, Jordan, Manning, Beckham, EC3... the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 11:03 pm

Anthony Davis
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 12:00 am

Mario Balotelli.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 12:56 am

MTM wrote:
LeBron, Kobe, Messi, Bolt, Tiger Woods, Federer, Jordan, Manning, Beckham, EC3... the list goes on.
What a very impressive list... then you added Beckham and EC3.  :wow:
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 2:26 am

Tony Romo.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 7:13 am

If I continue on this road, Steve Nash.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 7:45 am

Devan Dubian wrote:
MTM wrote:
What a very impressive list... then you added Beckham and EC3.  :wow:
Beckham was AMAZING in his prime, even more so than you... and EC3 is the best in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compare yourself - Athlete edition   Compare yourself - Athlete edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Compare yourself - Athlete edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next