Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

SCSA or EDGE
SCSA
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health DyeuwyN23%Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health DyeuwyN
 23% [ 3 ]
EDGE
Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health DyeuwyN77%Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health DyeuwyN
 77% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Empty
PostSubject: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:27 am

Stone Cold Steve Austin or Edge? State why. :dave:
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:34 am

I've been a Stone Cold fan more than an Edge fan, and I believe if he was back in the ring it would be a  more popular sight than edge returning, no disrespect to Edge. Just in terms of Popularity, Austin for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 4:30 pm

Edge, because the WWE and the idiotic WWE Universe dont deserve to see Austin in the ring ever again.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 5:08 pm

Edge, was never that into Austin compared to most people. He was cool, just not in my favs. Stone Cold is my fav face of a generation though, not counting Rock. Austin>Cena and Hogan in entertainment, though Hogan biggest wrestler ever.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 5:18 pm

I'd rather see Edge in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 8:14 pm

Edge, because I do not want to see exactly what the WWE woud do to Stone Cold in this new PG Era. Heck Yeahs? Root Beers? Thumbs up instead of a good old fashioned bird? It would be horrid.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 9:58 pm

--Behold-The-King-- wrote:
Edge, because I do not want to see exactly what the WWE woud do to Stone Cold in this new PG Era. Heck Yeahs? Root Beers? Thumbs up instead of a good old fashioned bird? It would be horrid.
You act like he hasn't come back and drank beer in the modern era. Hell, he did it at Wrestlemania 30.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 12:23 pm

^ AA is right, but I'd say Edge simply because the last time Stone Cold wrestled was in 2003, compare that to Edge who had his last match in 2011. Now I may sound biased being an Edge Head and all but I'd say that Edge is "overally" more entertaining. I will not deny Stone Cold beats him on the mic, but not by that much. In the ring however, even in his later years I'd pick Edge. Plus Edge actually has chemistry with plenty of the guys today. He wrestled Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Kane, Ziggler, Miz, Bryan, Jericho, and a few others. Also he and Christian could either team for a little more or maybe Edge retires how he REALLY wanted to which is lose to Christian in an emotional match at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health   Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you rather see back in the WWE at performing health

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1