Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Matches you should have won SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Matches you should have won SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Matches you should have won Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Matches you should have won Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Matches you should have won Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Matches you should have won Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Matches you should have won Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Matches you should have won Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Matches you should have won

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Matches you should have won Empty
PostSubject: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 12:28 am

This isn't a thread to catch feelings in :mjpls:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:09 am

This thread won't end well, and that is why I love it.

I'll answer later.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:20 am

There's a hand count or two in my career, but at this point I don't really care anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:56 am

Toxic vs Christopher Corrupt - KOE Round One.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:59 am

There was that one horribly stupid situation in AWO where I got ass rammed for the Extreme Title. I feel like I should've won last week though, but that's none of my business.
:anchor:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:33 am

Jack Noble wrote:
There was that one horribly stupid situation in AWO where I got ass rammed for the Extreme Title. I feel like I should've won last week though, but that's none of my business.
:anchor:
That show written by Cole was pure garbage. Only reason you got screwed out of the title because he thought you were me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:38 am

Cole! That was the fucker's name. Why the hell did he think we were the same person? Couldn't he have just looked at our IPs?
:smith:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:40 am

What race are you Noble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:44 am

Does this have anything to do with the current fuckery in the chat?
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:46 am

Nah, I was just going to make a joke about people not being able to tell brothers apart even over the internet if you said black. Might have made a joke about NC hillbillies about Tre if you said white.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:48 am

Viper vs. CM Banks vs. Hurricane Hawk for the World Heavyweight Championship (HIAC): Was an active member of the e-fed, even for promoing on my Playstation 3. Hawk and Banks have no excuses for being outpromod by somebody who was consistent (plenty of witnesses for that time to vouch for me) via a game console.

Last edited by Brian Daniels on August 27th 2014, 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:49 am

Well, didn't mean to ruin a joke haha.
I'm white. So hillbillies and all that business.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:15 am

Vs. Rami
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 4:45 am

I swear some of these threads are made for me. :hmm: :cant:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 5:51 am

If my computer didn't shit on me, Me V Monstro V Terry at PFP7. Other than that everyone I lossed to was better than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 6:46 am

Finally. The perfect thread.

I'm the National Extreme champion. I'm on Showdown, MK is writing. I face Adam in a First Blood match, I promoed once, gave him two days, and never responded. I kept giving him time and I stacked promos to the point I outpromoed him 5-0. I lost the NE title to him on that show, in a quick match.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 7:21 am

Nigel wrote:
I swear some of these threads are made for me. :hmm: :cant:
This

We have so much in common man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 7:24 am

Nah, I win all mine.

#Onlyonewhogetspushed
#TeamBurial

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 10:30 am

I've probably won matches I shouldn't have, in truth. Ah, the perks of not promoing.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 12:23 pm

Matt Ryder wrote:

I'm the National Extreme champion. I'm on Showdown, MK is writing. I face Adam in a First Blood match, I promoed once, gave him two days, and never responded. I kept giving him time and I stacked promos to the point I outpromoed him 5-0. I lost the NE title to him on that show, in a quick match.
:dahell: Why would MK do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 12:59 pm

I thought I should have won at MSM 2012
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:24 pm

Matt Ryder wrote:

Have you ever considered that maybe MK just didn't give a fuck about a match where both e-fedders were considered inconsequential?

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:03 pm

For me probably the Tag Team Match on Voltage The Savage Ryans vs Xav and Brian and probably some other match on NEO I probably shouldn't have won.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 2:46 pm

vs. Hades the Hellraiser at Midsummer Massacre
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:18 pm

StarrStan wrote:
vs. Hades the Hellraiser at Midsummer Massacre
THREE STARRSAULTS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches you should have won   Matches you should have won Empty

Back to top Go down

Matches you should have won

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next