Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:23 am

If you made it to the Hall of Fame that is...
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 1:43 am

DDD, Mak, WWEFAN, HRDO, Sabina and Ronn.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 1:53 am

Tyler Parker, Kevin Devastation, Devan Dubian, Prince of Phenomenal... Can't really think of any others.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 2:00 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
Tyler Parker, Kevin Devastation, Devan Dubian, Prince of Phenomenal... Can't really think of any others.
Are you high? :what:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 2:26 am

Norman, MP, Vic, Matt Miles, Jamie O'Hara and i can't think of any others
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 5:38 am

Never gonna make it. :cryshow:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 5:57 am

Nigel wrote:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:09 am

Lucian Black wrote:
Nigel wrote:
 :umad:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:15 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
 :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:30 am

I'll be the sole inductee.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:31 am

Hades, Diamond Cage, Tyler Parker, and possibly Jacob Senn.  If not, then he'd be the following year for sure.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 11:41 am

Zack_Crash wrote:
Hades, Diamond Cage, Tyler Parker, and possibly Jacob Senn.  If not, then he'd be the following year for sure.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 1:15 pm

Ryan Savage, Brian Daniels, and Jamie O' Hara.....I can't think of any others right now.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 1:25 pm

A-Will wrote:
Ryan Savage, Brian Daniels, and Jamie O' Hara.....I can't think of any others right now.
Are you high?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 1:26 pm

A-Will wrote:
Are you high?
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 2:09 pm

The disrespect to Scott Diamond is quite strong on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:26 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
The disrespect to Scott Diamond is quite strong on this thread.
I've found it's a general thing.  :lupe: 
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:44 pm

idek. I might not even get inducted.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:50 am

Second City Son wrote:
idek. I might not even get inducted.
You will in two or three years I am sure of it.

Edit: Maybe sooner.. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 6:51 pm

Would I have gone in with the latest class had I not left mid-2013 right before I was gonna win the title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 8:27 pm

brian and tyler plx
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 8:36 pm

Matt Ryder wrote:
brian and tyler plx
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 4:05 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
DDD, Mak, WWEFAN, HRDO, Sabina and Ronn.
I clicked this thread wanting to give a similar answer and was greatly disappointed to see you beat me to the punch. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 9:39 pm

I think I could make it in 4-6 years, depending on if I stay consistent to that point...I'm not sure who will still be here by then honestly.

I know Ryan Savage and Aren for sure. I'll probably name off others later. If yall are real you'll let James Martin Induct me and/or vice versa if Aren chooses not to.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:18 am

Zack Hades, Only two i can think of since we started together, or i was here before them, whatever the case is, they might go in before me for achieving more than i ever did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?   Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think would go in your Hall of Fame Class with you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next