Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the worst thing about where you live? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the worst thing about where you live? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the worst thing about where you live? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the worst thing about where you live? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the worst thing about where you live? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the worst thing about where you live? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the worst thing about where you live? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the worst thing about where you live? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the worst thing about where you live?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

What's the worst thing about where you live? Empty
PostSubject: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 12:01 am

Title.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 4:03 am

Too many stabbings and crazy shit this past week
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 4:37 am

Everything.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 6:53 am

I'm at the bottom of a hill and everything apart from the park are at the top of the hill.

Also my suburb is occasionally referred to as Dealers Pill.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 8:23 am

Chavs.

If you don't know what it is then google it. Basically all my sister's friends are chavs.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 8:51 am

People trying to be "thugs"
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 6:15 am

Everything
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 1:19 pm

Kids here are immature fucks (they range from 13-17)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 12:40 am

Wannabe gangsters, whores, and the fact that there is NOTHING TO DO, and trust me A-Will, I understand exactly how you feel..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:25 am

The humidity and heat. It's so hot and you have to change your shirt after being outside for like 2 minutes. It's only cool like 2 months out of the year.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:22 am

Puckheads and the winters.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 4:01 pm

I have to drive an hour out of town just to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 4:25 pm

I miss canadian winters tbh with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 4:31 pm

The worst thing about where I live...

Hmm. I would have to say the worst thing about where I live is some of the people I live with and around. They tend to evoke most of my problems. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:01 pm

Little bit boring and lots of weird people
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:04 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
I have to drive an hour out of town just to find something to do.
Where do you live?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:15 pm

We're in a drought and can be hit with an earthquake any given moment as seen last night in Nor. Cali.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 11:42 pm

Too much gangs, drugs, and a lot of problems with housing. And transportation to my college is a hassle for my brothers and I.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 12:21 am

The stigma that we're some hillbilly city... far from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 12:46 am

The pathetic rednecks. I don't care, be a redneck. This is on another level though. It's sad. Heroin addicted rednecks. 
That and there's nothing to do around here besides drink. It's fun and all, but for how long?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 1:05 am

Corrupt cops and politicians and high taxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 1:16 am

Jimmy Carwin wrote:
Corrupt cops and politicians and high taxes.
In other words, everywhere?
:dev:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 1:41 am

This place also feels like where dreams go to die. If you had a dream of being a business owner or something like that, well stay away from here, most likely you will be brought down
Back to top Go down
Hades
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Hades

Hailing From : Devil Town, NC

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 2:43 pm

Too many damn animals.  Raccoons, Snakes, Possums, Deer, Rabbits, Cats, tons of mean ass Dogs around every corner, Groundhog, Frogs, Lizards, Field Mice, and Skunk.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 3:14 am

Shoveling snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing about where you live?   What's the worst thing about where you live? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the worst thing about where you live?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-